Making A KDrama

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
1aco

Making A KDrama

Post by 1aco » Dec 23rd, '07, 07:21

Hey Kdrama lovers....

Many of us here on d-addicts because we love kdrama and this site very very very much...
So I am little of freak when it comes to movie and anything that has to do with Asians movie and drama culture.....So I was thinking if I wane do a Korean drama how do I do it... So it here where I NEED YOUR HELP....

1...We need good story... Drama, Love, Lust and betray
2..A good screenplay...
3... A director..
and finally a good cast...

So ho do think should play the main character in our drama and what should the story be about???...
I know this is big project but I was just thinking or maybe just dreaming if we made a good story or screenplay and send it to some agency or director maybe maybe they will make it to a drama... How cool will that bee. :lol

So I wane here your thought...

LdyPixie

Post by LdyPixie » Dec 23rd, '07, 08:19

As a film student I can tell you one thing for certain. This industry is all about how you play your cards. In other words, as much as I hate to burst your bubble, any feasible script that came out of a collaboration of the hundreds of people that patrol these forums would be stolen and sold so fast you'd still be dreaming of yesterday. And knowing that, no one will put any worthwhile participation into the project.

1aco

Post by 1aco » Dec 23rd, '07, 09:26

I know there is to many booble in my head..:)... I was just kidding... I just wantet to know which actor or actres people like to have in there drama if it was up to them... And I get your point and that is really true they will kill you if you don't put a good fight and protect what yours...

Koyangi_ga_yaongyaong

Post by Koyangi_ga_yaongyaong » Jan 13th, '08, 02:00

Well, beside the points about not being able to actually write a drama that can actually become a drama, I would like to say that Song Hye Kyo should be in this "next" drama!!!! She is so pretty and her acting skills are killer! Just look at Full House and Hwang Jin-E!!

I would also like to see Yun Eun Hae in more dramas..... She's not that bad of an actress either.

Hyun Bin should be there too.... OOO, maybe you should start writing screen-play with these actors/actresses as main characters! Let's throw in Kwon Sang Woo also..... Lurve triangle (ish)!!!!!