HELP! To find Dae Jo Young

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
dwnld

HELP! To find Dae Jo Young

Post by dwnld » Sep 17th, '07, 06:39

Hello, does anyone know where it is possible to download the korean drama: DAE JO YOUNG?

THANKS!!!!!!!! :-)

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 17th, '07, 10:52

U can download it direct links: Jewel In The Palace or Dae Jang Geum :-)

dwnld

Post by dwnld » Sep 17th, '07, 15:31

Hi, Thanks, but I meant 'King Dae Jo Young' not Dae Jang Geum but thanks anyway! :P

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 17th, '07, 15:44

dwnld wrote:Hi, Thanks, but I meant 'King Dae Jo Young' not Dae Jang Geum but thanks anyway! :P
eehhh.. I don't know about that or I would like to help u.. :P

kawaiigarden

Post by kawaiigarden » Sep 17th, '07, 15:47

I really hope that somebody can tell us where we can find it, because me too I want to see this drama so badly.
Thanks for your answer.

dwnld

Post by dwnld » Sep 17th, '07, 19:39

eehhh.. I don't know about that or I would like to help u..
Thanks Anyway! :lol

I'm especially searching for

King Dae Jo Young
Empress Myung Sung
Heo Jun
The Age of Warriors
Emperor of the Sea
Jang Nok Su
Emperor Wang Ghun
King And Queen
Shindon

If anybody could help me out, I would really appreciate it!
I know there are many titels :P

[/code]

dubai pearls

Post by dubai pearls » Sep 18th, '07, 18:32

hi :w00t:

i found a site but i am not sure if it is with sub/ eng

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php? ... 1571&st=80

please let me know if you found the drama somewhere else coz i really love DJY :wub:

Frick

Post by Frick » Sep 19th, '07, 02:02

Well

King Dae Jo Young
Heo Jun
Emperor of the Sea

Are available on DVD with eng sub

chunhak

Post by chunhak » Sep 19th, '07, 02:08

I dont think it's available for download yet. The series is still airing. And its a VERY LONG series so it would take a while to sub. I'm not sure about where you are, but at my area, DJY is being aired with subtitles on AZN-TV. so if you have azn-tv, i suppose you could sort of record it. Unfortunately the series is halfway through right now.

dwnld

Post by dwnld » Sep 19th, '07, 14:33

hi

i found a site but i am not sure if it is with sub/ eng

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php? ... 1571&st=80

please let me know if you found the drama somewhere else coz i really love DJY

Thanks! I Could download DYJ on the site you gave me!!!!!!!! :lol :D

dubai pearls

Post by dubai pearls » Sep 19th, '07, 18:19

You welcome

i hope you can download it coz i couldn't :cry:

i wish if we can have spical page and put all eps and pic of this amazing drama 8)

dubai pearls

Post by dubai pearls » Sep 19th, '07, 18:32

Frick wrote:Well

King Dae Jo Young
Heo Jun
Emperor of the Sea

Are available on DVD with eng sub

Really :w00t:

where can i buy the dvds?

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 19th, '07, 19:38

dubai pearls wrote:

Really :w00t:

where can i buy the dvds?
You can buy it from YesAsia

dwnld

Post by dwnld » Sep 19th, '07, 21:41

You welcome

i hope you can download it coz i couldn't

i wish if we can have spical page and put all eps and pic of this amazing drama
Why couldn't you download it? what was the problem?[/code]

dubai pearls

Post by dubai pearls » Sep 19th, '07, 23:56

coz it is without english sub and it was slow i don't have a membership :cry:

by the way i think but i am not sure djy eps 106 ia in clubbox i don't know korean but i read ( D[@]e.J0.Y[0]un[g].E106.HDTV.XViD-BADATV.avi ) :crazy:

forgot to tell you i watched eps 1 - 66 on youtube just type DaeJoYoung and also [Park Hyo Shin] Dae Jo Young OST "Sorrow"

don't you love this song :wub:

dwnld

Post by dwnld » Sep 20th, '07, 11:09

This song is indeed very beautiful!

I know korean but still I have some troubles with clubbox.

Anyway, thank you very much for all the help! :lol

dubai pearls

Post by dubai pearls » Sep 23rd, '07, 17:27

you welcome dear :D

unolegg

Re: HELP! To find Dae Jo Young

Post by unolegg » Oct 8th, '07, 19:32

dwnld wrote:Hello, does anyone know where it is possible to download the korean drama: DAE JO YOUNG?

DJY + eng subs:
http://www.kbfd.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1237

JOJO2002

Post by JOJO2002 » Oct 14th, '07, 19:56

I got information about this drama, you can check it out. http://clubbox.co.kr/W1S3

rainy

Post by rainy » Oct 25th, '07, 16:06

JOJO2002 wrote:I got information about this drama, you can check it out. http://clubbox.co.kr/W1S3
this clubbox have ep 4 onwards uploading for days....
i still couldnt manage to download anything epi4 onwards.. anyone hve the same prob?

json_paul

Post by json_paul » Nov 6th, '07, 20:18

i am watching it since march thru jmongs UPs its on the kbfd forums site.

Chashek

Post by Chashek » Dec 2nd, '07, 07:31

@unolegg:
I love you XD
... now if only I can find eps 1-8 subbed...

edit:
... is what I was going to say, but then I found that all the sendspace files (which pretty much amounts to almost everything before week 25, ie. ep 50) was down... T-T
anybody know where to get those?

dwnld

Post by dwnld » Dec 2nd, '07, 13:07

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP! Now, I will give you a very helpful website :D

Here is a very good CB (CLUBBOX) link: http://clubbox.co.kr/hesung59

DAE JO YOUNG under the name: KBS.대조영.

You can also find here DAE JANG GEUM (THE JEWEL OF THE PALACE) under MBC.대장금

and JUMONG (THE BOOK OF 3 HAN) under MBC.주몽.

also EMPEROR OF THE SEA under KBS 해신

and DR. HUR JOON/ HEO JOON under MBC.허준

These are all korean historical drama's! :lol :lol

pridea

Post by pridea » Dec 3rd, '07, 05:53

thanks for those clubbox... would you happy to know if any of the dae jo young versions are subbed?

tdawson18

Post by tdawson18 » Dec 6th, '07, 05:21

yes I would also like to know where I can find dae jo young ep 1 and up eng subbed, also someone said they are on aznv tv , earlier in the posts that person is dead wrong it has never been on that site

pridea

Post by pridea » Dec 6th, '07, 12:32

it actually is on azn tv... it just isnt showing on thier website but on thier tv channel. i've also heard they have ep 1 with eng subs on bithq.org which im trying to sign up for but you need an invite

tdawson18

Post by tdawson18 » Dec 6th, '07, 13:00

ohh azn tv not aznv ok i c. if anyone is already registered can they send me an invite becuz I really want to watch that show

tdawson18

Post by tdawson18 » Dec 6th, '07, 13:24

can someone tell me how you watch the live shows they have on their program becuz I don't know how

tdawson18

Post by tdawson18 » Dec 6th, '07, 13:40

I have another can someone emai the answer to me sbbplaya17@yahoo.com is my email adress. what program do you need to use so you can watch the send space files on this website http://www.kbfd.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1237 by uneolegg was kind enough to show us

pridea

Post by pridea » Dec 6th, '07, 13:47

the files on sendspace no longer exist from that website. and i dont think he has the first few weeks of the show anyways. so the best chance to get dae jo young with subs and to sign up at bithq.org. they are invite only right now but they have free signups onces a month, problem is we dont know which day it will happen so your best bet is to check everyday and the last time they had free signup was 11/20 so we might have to wait another week or 2

tdawson18

Post by tdawson18 » Dec 6th, '07, 15:46

ok thank you

wujou_mao

Post by wujou_mao » Dec 9th, '07, 11:52

dwnld wrote:THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP! Now, I will give you a very helpful website :D

thnaks for the clubbox link. i can now carry on getting 'The King And I'

tdawson18

Post by tdawson18 » Dec 20th, '07, 22:54

can someone pleaz tell me what clubbox has the eng subs and how to get myclubbox high enough to view them

pridea

Post by pridea » Dec 20th, '07, 23:36

weeks 1-11 (22 eps) can be found here:
http://www.kbfd.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=165

weeks 12,14,16,18,21,22,26 are missing
and parts of weeks 13,15 are missing

i think if you make a post asking the uploader to repost those eps he will... I cant do it myself because for some reason I cant seem to create an acct on that forum

tdawson18

Post by tdawson18 » Dec 21st, '07, 02:17

can you tell me what program you use to download the megaupload files. I try to use realplayer and gomplayer when the download icon pops up. but it says that i'm using the wrong one. what should I use to download those fmv files with. could you email me the answer if you know sbbplaya17@yahoo.com

pridea

Post by pridea » Dec 21st, '07, 04:41

Just download the individual files of each episode normally. After you finish downloading all the files for that episode you can use Adsen File Splitter to join the parts together to view.

tdawson18

Post by tdawson18 » Dec 21st, '07, 04:50

yes but what program do you use to download with. you know when you click free download are premium download on megaupload. when the little download icon pops up your suppose to pick a program to download it with. before this dae jo young megaupload I would always use real player and it worked just fine. but now I can't use real player because it says it can't download with that. so what I am asking you is what program do you use to download the dae jo young megaupload files. If you got the answer email me at sbbplaya17@yahoo.com, I'm sure once you tell me i'll have one more question then I should be good

pridea

Post by pridea » Dec 23rd, '07, 11:31

dont use any program to download it with... check the save the disk option... once you saved it to the disk find where you saved it to(make sure all files are in same folder), open adsen file splitter, use Join File option, find the episode you want to watch and click "Go!". after it is done you should be able to watch the episode. Just make sure all the files of that episode are in the same folder

dwnld

Post by dwnld » Dec 25th, '07, 00:46

If you click on "the download button, a pop-up should appear asking you to open this file or save it to disk or cancel. Then you choose the "save it to disk" option.

An alternative of Adsen File Splitter is HJSplitter.

By the way:
clubbox.co.kr/hesung59 also has "The Immortal Lee Soon Shin" under the name: 불멸의 이순신

and I also recommend TOJI !!!! also downloadable at hesung59 clubbox under the name: 토지

(No subtitles)

dwnld

Post by dwnld » Dec 25th, '07, 00:53

Hello Everybody:

Does anybody perhaps know where to download SHINDON?? I'm desperately looking everywhere but still haven't succeeded. Subtitles not needed.

and maybe:
Emperor Wang Guhn
Empress Myung Sung
Jang Nok Su
Age of Warriors

^^v

FoolyDooly

Post by FoolyDooly » Dec 29th, '07, 14:15

One, you are posting in wrong place, I'm very sorry to say.
Two, those are very old, especially TaeJo WangGuhn, which came out before lot of Koreans began to rip their TV shows online. I seen few episodes that has been uploaded on eMule, but other then that, I don't know a single site that holds those you're looking for.

Also, Dae Jo Young ended.
It ends as GumYi (eldest son) leaves, and Dae Jo Young goes to GwangGaeToWangBi (Monument to Great King) and then he remembers all his families and close ones that died in battlefield for him and their country. I personally found this ending a bit of hangover. I wanted to see more of him being in reign.
But then, some said drama was extended more then necessary.
Originally ChoRin was supposed to die and GumYi wasn't supposed to be born. Dae Jung Sang/Father died bit later then supposed to be historically, and some other character's appearance extended other's life then way it was recorded historically, or meant to end originally. After all, this drama was meant to end somewhere in Episode 100, when it was extended from 60. So I guess it wasn't bad idea to do it now.

dwnld

Post by dwnld » Dec 29th, '07, 21:30

One, you are posting in wrong place, I'm very sorry to say.
Two, those are very old, especially TaeJo WangGuhn, which came out before lot of Koreans began to rip their TV shows online. I seen few episodes that has been uploaded on eMule, but other then that, I don't know a single site that holds those you're looking for.

Also, Dae Jo Young ended.
I opened this topic about finding Dae Jo Young, but since we were discussing historical drama's I thought of asking about the other ones, since I wasn't able to find those threads. The download link in the thread about Shindon doesn't work anymore.

Also, I know all those drama's have ended, but like Dae Jo Young, maybe there are download sites.
I did find one with Shindon, but that isn't valid anymore :cry:

ImL0st

Post by ImL0st » Feb 26th, '08, 09:38

Is there some reason why those are not on d-addicts? I've been looking for them but I don't understand anything when I checked out CB, can't read Korean :)

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Mar 9th, '08, 00:11

wujou_mao wrote:
dwnld wrote:THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP! Now, I will give you a very helpful website :D

thnaks for the clubbox link. i can now carry on getting 'The King And I'
I went to the website and logged onto clubbox kr but produced nothing fruitful. Is the website down or does it require another password (membership)?

p/s. Tried the search engine for Dr Hur Jeon and this msge came back:
전체폴더
파일 목록을 보실 수 있는 권한이 없습니다.
이 파일목록은 회원등급이 준회원 이상이신 분들만 보실 수 있습니다.
등급 조정 관련 문의는 박스 시삽에게 해 주시기 바랍니다 .

Someone pls translate? I'm Kr illiterate.

Hanjae
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Hanjae » Mar 20th, '08, 02:30

lucypcng wrote:I went to the website and logged onto clubbox kr but produced nothing fruitful. Is the website down or does it require another password (membership)?

p/s. Tried the search engine for Dr Hur Jeon and this msge came back:
전체폴더
파일 목록을 보실 수 있는 권한이 없습니다.
이 파일목록은 회원등급이 준회원 이상이신 분들만 보실 수 있습니다.
등급 조정 관련 문의는 박스 시삽에게 해 주시기 바랍니다 .

Someone pls translate? I'm Kr illiterate.
It says you're not authorized to view the file list; you have to be a certain member level and above to access it. Have you joined the clubbox as a member yet?

From memory, I think you can get the episodes of Heo Jun from AsianEU. Can't remember whether they came with English subs though.
ImL0st wrote:Is there some reason why those are not on d-addicts?
Only the more recent historical kdramas have been posted on DA, and even so, only the blockbuster hits, because they're not as popular with the overseas fan community and they're so hard to translate that they're mostly unsubbed. It's a shame :\

Historical dramas have a very short shelf life on DA anyway, because they're extremely long and seeders disappear very fast.

dwnld:
Have you tried the Dae Jo Young eps uploaded at the KBFD forum that pridea linked to? jmong reuploaded all the previous episodes onto Megaupload, you just have to check the last 3-4 pages from the back. Jmong posted them by week so it's a little confusing, and the channel tends to skip episodes (I think there was a big gap from episode 80), but it's better than nothing :3

I know you can watch the complete series of Emperor of the Sea/Sea God on Crunchyroll. I think the series is up for download on Silent Regrets as well, and perhaps Idols Unlimited. The rest is quite old and I've only heard of them.

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Mar 20th, '08, 02:42

Thank you Hanjae, for replying. I am a member of clubbox.kr and have no problems downloading from WithS2 or other clubboxes that do not require private memberships. Because I don't know Kr, I haven't gone further e.g., registering for private memberships of individual clubboxes. Do you know of a good and simple tutorial ( I'm not very good at computers also!) for that?

Hanjae
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Hanjae » Mar 20th, '08, 02:56

lucypcng wrote:Thank you Hanjae, for replying. I am a member of clubbox.kr and have no problems downloading from WithS2 or other clubboxes that do not require private memberships. Because I don't know Kr, I haven't gone further e.g., registering for private memberships of individual clubboxes. Do you know of a good and simple tutorial ( I'm not very good at computers also!) for that?
Ah, I see.

http://chiaren.net/clubbox-tutorial/

That tutorial will teach you all you need to know about registering for a Clubbox account and how to subscribe as member of Clubboxes requiring membership to download. All you have to do is join as a member of that Clubbox (once you have a Clubbox account), and you'll be able to search for Heo Jun episodes. I found it earlier by pasting in what dwnld listed.

Hope that helps.

devil20072007

please help

Post by devil20072007 » Mar 30th, '08, 08:07

dose someone know how to find the mega upload or rapidshare account for this film?
or torrent files?
please help me the easiest way to download it
thanks

Hanjae
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: please help

Post by Hanjae » Mar 30th, '08, 09:48

devil20072007 wrote:dose someone know how to find the mega upload or rapidshare account for this film?
or torrent files?
thanks
Google "KBFD Dae Jo Young", and you should be able to find English hardsubbed TV-rips on Megaupload. There are torrents on DA for Dae Jo Young as well, you just have search for it. Click "Torrent" up the top of this page, type it in the search box, and you'll get what you're after.

devil20072007

Post by devil20072007 » Apr 26th, '08, 12:36

thank you
but i found in other place .
any way does any one know how to find Eng subtitles for this fim?in rapidshare or mega upload or .....?
thanks so much if you help me

Post by 60610 » Sep 11th, '08, 23:40

devil20072007 wrote:thank you
but i found in other place .
any way does any one know how to find Eng subtitles for this fim?in rapidshare or mega upload or .....?
thanks so much if you help me
Where did you find it? There is nowhere to be found for this series!! Where can I download?

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Sep 16th, '08, 01:24

Read Hanjae's post above.

getawayfrom

Re: please help

Post by getawayfrom » Sep 16th, '08, 01:55

Hanjae wrote:
devil20072007 wrote:dose someone know how to find the mega upload or rapidshare account for this film?
or torrent files?
thanks
Google "KBFD Dae Jo Young", and you should be able to find English hardsubbed TV-rips on Megaupload. There are torrents on DA for Dae Jo Young as well, you just have search for it. Click "Torrent" up the top of this page, type it in the search box, and you'll get what you're after.
I am also looking for the hardsubs for this drama. I google it but can't find it. Any other ideas? Please?

blog234

Post by blog234 » Sep 16th, '08, 02:41

Sent you a PM with details getawayfrom

elsha777

help

Post by elsha777 » Nov 17th, '09, 06:07

dwnld wrote:If you click on "the download button, a pop-up should appear asking you to open this file or save it to disk or cancel. Then you choose the "save it to disk" option.

An alternative of Adsen File Splitter is HJSplitter.

By the way:
clubbox.co.kr/hesung59 also has "The Immortal Lee Soon Shin" under the name: 불멸의 이순신

and I also recommend TOJI !!!! also downloadable at hesung59 clubbox under the name: 토지

(No subtitles)

i'm trying to locate toji- anyone able to make it available for download? it would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 17th, '09, 10:15

You can try this sites:
http://aja-aja.com/
and:
http://silentregrets.com/

elsha777

Post by elsha777 » Nov 17th, '09, 16:48

hey- i can't find it on either site- anyone know what it might be called in english? maybe that's the problem- i've just been searching "toji".

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 17th, '09, 20:06

Maybe just try to type in google: "title" download, or "title" torrent. Might work.

Tai

Dae Jo Yeong

Post by Tai » Nov 19th, '09, 01:04

Ethlenn wrote:You can try this sites:
http://aja-aja.com/
and:
http://silentregrets.com/
Ethlenn,
Thanks for the heads up on this show. Just got off the line with aja-aja. Apparently, they are taking DJY off of it's regular serv this week. Is it class warfare, I couldn't tell ya!
Your "silentregrets" is now the way to go.
Pres Obama may have liked Asia, but Aja-Aja let me down, big time. I was right in the middle of down loading, so if you had not mentioned... I would be stuck.
Thx
Tai

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 19th, '09, 07:50

Sure:)

kazu123

Post by kazu123 » Dec 10th, '09, 11:05

Google FTW :alcoholic:

bojnourd

Re: HELP! To find Dae Jo Young

Post by bojnourd » Jan 4th, '10, 15:30

dwnld wrote:Hello, does anyone know where it is possible to download the korean drama: DAE JO YOUNG?

Dae Jo Young HD X264 ( 5 Of 134 ) High Quality Version

Mod Edit*
No DDLs allowed in the forums