Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

2000pounds beauty

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
OnneQ

2000pounds beauty

Post by OnneQ » Jul 3rd, '07, 09:19

anyone help me!
i try to search the guy who played in korean movie "2000pounds beauty" (if not wrong spell) the guy who act as the manager of that singer.he's so handsome.i try to search for his picture but i couldn't get.anyone help...

anyone has watched this show?do u think people who are really fat can turn be like tat after the surgery?tat ridiculous....amazing...but why?for a beauty we have to go to suffer ourself.... :-(

jO_O

Post by jO_O » Jul 3rd, '07, 09:39

Hi OnneQ,

I think the guy you are searching for is hiding there -> http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Joo_Jin_Mo ;-)
You can find pictures of him on http://images.google.com/ , just type in his name(s).

BTW, the title is "200 Pounds Beauty".

For your other question; i doubt that really fat people can become so slim without *any* side-effects, visible or not.

OnneQ

handsome guy

Post by OnneQ » Jul 3rd, '07, 10:09

jO_O wrote:Hi OnneQ,

I think the guy you are searching for is hiding there -> http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Joo_Jin_Mo ;-)
You can find pictures of him on http://images.google.com/ , just type in his name(s).

BTW, the title is "200 Pounds Beauty".

For your other question; i doubt that really fat people can become so slim without *any* side-effects, visible or not.
thanks yea...will go and see.wat do u think?handsome?hehe...well,i oso doubt so..but if u juz watch wat u eat and exercise.of coz u need ur full motivation i think it can be done.but ppl normally want to do it FAST so they take medicine or worst they go for surgery.sad to know...

anymore handsome guys u know?hehe...

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Jul 3rd, '07, 10:38

Did you perhaps watch 3-Iron (Bin-Jip)? In wiki it is mentioned, Joo Jin Mo played in it, too.
*shame on me* I watched it last week and can't remember a single pic with him.. what part did he played there?

OnneQ

is it?

Post by OnneQ » Jul 3rd, '07, 10:51

littledraci wrote:Did you perhaps watch 3-Iron (Bin-Jip)? In wiki it is mentioned, Joo Jin Mo played in it, too.
*shame on me* I watched it last week and can't remember a single pic with him.. what part did he played there?
really?i dunno..is it a nice show???is he handsome in tat show?

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Jul 3rd, '07, 11:07

well, I can't remember him in it :scratch: so I can't tell you if he's handsome...
but since he was that handsome in 200 Pound Beauty I'll look at 3-Iron again.. fastforward to him ^-^

the movie itself.. well it's quiet quiet ^-^ there are not much dialogues but the acting - for me - was great and Jae Hee of course too :wub:

Norlia

Post by Norlia » Jul 3rd, '07, 11:16

You can watch Jo Jin Moo in Fashion 70 and Queen Of The Game

OnneQ

ask...

Post by OnneQ » Jul 4th, '07, 14:53

Norlia wrote:You can watch Jo Jin Moo in Fashion 70 and Queen Of The Game
can ask...queen of the game...ehm...is tat e one tat the girl play in lover in paris???fashion 70 quite old show.i dunt have it.is it nice show?wat tat show about?romantic?or comedy romantic?then how about the queen of the game?

OnneQ

waiting for you

Post by OnneQ » Jul 4th, '07, 14:55

littledraci wrote:well, I can't remember him in it :scratch: so I can't tell you if he's handsome...
but since he was that handsome in 200 Pound Beauty I'll look at 3-Iron again.. fastforward to him ^-^

the movie itself.. well it's quiet quiet ^-^ there are not much dialogues but the acting - for me - was great and Jae Hee of course too :wub:
i am waiting for ur comment again here.hehe....let me know whether he is handsome.haha....

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Jul 10th, '07, 05:59

@ OnneQ,
sorry I'll have no time recently :cry: .. but since I can't remember him, it probably isn't worth to remember his part :scratch:

shalaku

Post by shalaku » Jul 11th, '07, 06:57

he is so macho in this movie..

vancouver927

Post by vancouver927 » Jul 13th, '07, 23:35

Ha, I saw this movie on my flight to Korea in March.

The first song that came on the radio when I got in my cousin's car after landing at Incheon airport is that Maria, Ave Maria song.

I heard that song everywhere.

Took a while for it to get out of my head.

belmot

Post by belmot » Jul 14th, '07, 12:04

HELLO

I LOVE THIS MOVIE VERY MUCH

IT'S MY THIRD TIME WATCHING ALREADY

does anyone has the mv of both Maria and youme ( the slow song at the audition scene )

it would be greatful if it's the high quality music video

thank you in advance :D

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Jul 26th, '07, 18:04

I was wondering does anyone have the subtitle that goes with mandyquyen version
becuase it taking a longtime for my box to download the subtitle
Cd 1 and 2

200.Pounds.Beauty.2006.DVDRip.XviD.AC3.CD1-JUPiT.avi
200.Pounds.Beauty.2006.DVDRip.XviD.AC3.CD2-JUPiT.avi

thank

Norlia

Post by Norlia » Jul 26th, '07, 23:33

OnneQ,
Hi, sorry i am quite busy lately. You should watch Queen of the Game. You won't regret it.

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Jul 27th, '07, 15:38

daredevil,

subs are available at kloofy as always.

Densha Otoko

Post by Densha Otoko » Aug 6th, '07, 05:11

That movie was effing sweet. Everage standard comedy with the most beautiful lady I ever saw. Best ever. And then she had to go all skinny on me. Worst ever.

BeautifulAlone

Post by BeautifulAlone » Aug 15th, '07, 03:43

AH! I love Joo Jin Mo!! :wub:

Umm, he wasn't in 3-Iron, though? If you wanna see a well-done film that shows Joo's capabilities as an actor, see Real Fiction! If you wanna see a movie that shows how uber sexy he is see Puzzle.

I'd also recommend seeing Musa and Dance in the Sky the Chinese-Korean tv production of Bichunmoo. Joo Jin Mo is really hot in period movies weilding and sword and on horseback!!! He rides very well!! Love a man who can ride!!!

Here's a picture of him as the lead in Dance in the Sky:

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Aug 15th, '07, 16:41

Joo Jin Mo was definitely not in 3-iron. It's just a mistake someone made in the wiki entry.