Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

50 things u can learn from a korean drama

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
anglvue

50 things u can learn from a korean drama

Post by anglvue » Dec 19th, '06, 00:30

i'm not sure if this has been posted but my neice sent this to me via email...
extremely funny! haha...
number 50 is the best.

50 things you can learn from a Korean drama
1) Hot, rich, younger men love fat, older vulgar women.

2) If you have a best guy friend, he is in love with you. And secretly you are too.

3) You and your boyfriend will always playfully chase each other on an ice rink, at the beach, or in the leaves. And you'll laugh for no reason and your boyfriend will hit you "playfully" but the force of his push will have you flying across the room. But it's okay. Cuz you're still laughing like a crazy person.

4) Brothers/cousin/uncles-newphews will always love the same girl.

5) You're allowed to make uturns wherever you want in Korea. And there is never traffic on the side you want to u turn to.

6) There is a super quick payment device that allows you to pay a bill quickly enough for a guy to run immediately out of a restaurant after his angry girlfriend storms out.

7) Everyone has cancer.

8) If you're sick, all you need is an IV to make you feel lots better.

9) There is vomit and urine all over Seoul at nights.

10) Fighting at a pojangmacha with a random stranger is merely part of a normal night's event.

11) Soju must cost 10 cents. Everyone drinks it everyday all the time, especially the poor people.

12) If you're rich, you're a jerk.

13) If you're poor, you're an angel.

14) Women sleep and wake up with a full set of makeup on.

15) You're not studying hard enough unless you get a nosebleed.

16) If you have a nosebleed, you most definately have cancer. And you have no money to pay for the surgery that will save your life. And your liver is missing. We're not sure where it went, but it's making your cancer progress faster.

17) If you work in a sool jeep, you have massively curly hair and wear flashy colors from the early 90's.

18) You always order orange juice or coffee at a cafe. And you never drink it. EVER.

19) You will always call your boyfriend by his job title. Or simply sunbaenim. Never his name. Never. He doesn't have one.

20) If you TRULY love each other, you must die together in the end. Frozen outside instead of finding shelter like sane people. Just frozen....

21) You go to America you come back miraculously successful. You go to England you come back amazingly fashionable. You stay in Korea the only thing that changes is your hairstyle.

22) And if you come back with no apparent reason then it's because you have cancer.

23) Everyone always goes to the same hospital no matter where they are.

24) If you stand out in the rain for more than five minutes, you'll end up with a fever and vertigo and people will rush you to the hospital to get some magic IV. And instead of taking an ambulance or driving they'll race you on their back.

25) Even if you're poor and can't eat, you never wear the same clothes twice.

26) If you play a poor kid, you always have dirt on your face and your hair is always messy.

27) If you're saving someone from being hit from a car, you'll push them out of the way and wait for the car to hit you instead. biggrin.gif couldnt be more true, their like a deer in headlights

28) Everyone has a long lost sister/brother/twin. Usually one they didn't know about.

29) If you don't want to answer your phone, you can't just turn it off. The battery
needs to be taken out.

30) All korean men can drink hard, smoke long, sing well and play piano. Usually all at the same time. And at the same restaurant that has a piano that they let anyone use.

31) If you're in a relationship, you must at one point leave and have your lover tearfully come RIGHT before you board the plane (vice versa applies as well. You can be the chaser). 60% of the time you see each other, the other 40% you're roaming around in circles and pass each other about six times, but miraculously never see them.

32) If you're getting off a plane, you're ALWAYS wearing sunglasses. ALWAYS.

33) All guys wear hideous tracksuits zipped up to their neck. Even if all they're doing is jumproping.

34) Girls will always storm off because they're mad and the guy will stoically grab them by the arm and swing them back- and by magic, not dislocate their shoulders.

35) Guys always look like they're 6 feet tall, even if they're only 5'10. Thank you camera angles.

36) Guys like to wear foundation, eyeliner and sometimes a smudge of lipliner.

37) You always get stuck in an elevator with someone who makes you feel uncomfortable. Even if there are six different elevators, you'll always be stuck in the same one with that bastard you hate (or just fought with).

38) Unless you're fabulously rich, your in-laws will always hate you.

39) So will your sister-in-law.

40) Your brother-in-law might be pining away for you.

41) There are only 2 ways to kiss. You either press your lips against theirs with your mouth completely shut, and just press away for a very long and uncomfortable time. OR you devour the other person and suck out their soul. In both instances, the world spins.

42) A guy will always get the right size ring, even if you're never held hands.

43) People stare off into space and ponder a lot. They'll just stop in the middle of the road and watch a leaf on a tree for a good three minutes, and just ponder.

44) You'll get pregnant the first time you have sex.

45) You'll get pregnant if he kisses you on the forehead.

46) Hell- you'll get pregnant if you hold hands.

47) If you overcome great obstacles to be together, one of you must die. Probably due to cancer.

48) One korean man can kick the butts of 6 gangstas. Especially when they all stand in a circle and attack the guy one by one. Then when each of them get their butts OWNED, they wise up and attack the guy at the same time. Then the guy will get pulverized and bleed out onto the dusty concrete floor of the empty warehouse they've found to fight in. There will be a fire in a trashcan somewhere. And the girl will have watched this the entire time, screaming in horror. Instead of calling 119, she'll just watch and cry. But it's okay. Cuz the next day the guy will be fine with a few random bandages and a few face scars. But never a black eye.

49) It ain't a real fight unless the gangstas fight dirty with a stick or switchblade.

50) If you study in the states (perferably Harvard), you are one of the top students and can speak perfect English (as assumed by the reactions of those around you). Why the rest of the world OUTSIDE of the TV can't understand a single word uttered out of your melodramatic mouth is beyond me.

Tony Tony Chopper

Post by Tony Tony Chopper » Dec 19th, '06, 03:33

LOL, some of these are so true, and I haven't actually watched that much drama.

Some of them are true in real life - like the price of Soju - and others couldn't be further from the truth - like no traffic on the roads (at least in/around Seoul)

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Dec 19th, '06, 03:44

OMG this is like so true. especially the part where the batteries are taken out when they dont wanna answer their phone. :lol

rainllclover

Post by rainllclover » Dec 19th, '06, 04:14

lol What with the cancer anyway??

wai_muna

Post by wai_muna » Dec 19th, '06, 04:21

lol.. :))..most of them are true..hahahah

elden41

Post by elden41 » Dec 19th, '06, 04:48

I love this post. It's hilarious because at least 40 out of the 50 will happen in practically every Kdrama.

dilacabrera

Post by dilacabrera » Dec 19th, '06, 08:30

omg. all of this is so true. especially the battery and phone part. lol.

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Dec 19th, '06, 12:55

Some r true not all
thanx

Takekaze

Re: 50 things u can learn from a korean drama

Post by Takekaze » Dec 19th, '06, 13:32

anglvue wrote:41) There are only 2 ways to kiss. You either press your lips against theirs with your mouth completely shut, and just press away for a very long and uncomfortable time. OR you devour the other person and suck out their soul. In both instances, the world spins.
Dementor's Kiss, eh? So that makes Korea Azkaban?

sp4078

Post by sp4078 » Dec 19th, '06, 14:19

number 50 is indicated to "Love story in Harvard". I think this series includes pretty much everything here.

Hilarious.

Can I add something ? :mrgreen:

- When you drunk, you will end up huge or kiss the guy/girl who you're supposed to love later on. :mrgreen:

- If you're a poor angel girl, then you're definitely a virgin.

- And your cute face will act in a cute way that no boy can resist. Such as leave rice on your face so your bf can wipe it of, or eat a lot with your mouth full.

- And regarding of the amount you eat, you never get fat.

- Never work at the same place with your bf/gf, bc you'll quit the job in the end.

- You're poor, but have bloody expensive cell-phone or at least your bf gave them to you.

- Cancer people are good looking people.

By the way, I think there's a thread like this already.

RieRie

Post by RieRie » Dec 19th, '06, 14:31

heheh...this is pretty funny...i've actually seen a few of these in some dramas...

fillupon

Post by fillupon » Dec 19th, '06, 22:11

and yet we still watch

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 19th, '06, 22:25

These are tru if you have a bad taste in dramas and havent watched kdramas in the last 2 years. But Kdramas have evolved and most of these things dont happen in many newer dramas anymore.

anglvue

Post by anglvue » Dec 20th, '06, 06:29

WroW wrote:These are tru if you have a bad taste in dramas and havent watched kdramas in the last 2 years. But Kdramas have evolved and most of these things dont happen in many newer dramas anymore.
these are really just observations and meant to be funny. true, many of these things don't happen in more recent dramas but some of the things in the list are tried and true formulas. they're part of what made korean dramas so popular in the beginning. because some of these things appear in dramas that people watch does not mean they have bad taste in dramas. a tale of autumn is still one of my fave dramas.

snowfairy

Post by snowfairy » Dec 20th, '06, 09:16

Korean actors are already too tall, they don't really need a camera work to make themselves look tall.. and you don't seem to understand actors do need a make up..(it's a drama, don't forget..)

kawaiineemei

Post by kawaiineemei » Dec 20th, '06, 09:22

lol. thanks. that really cracked me up.

most are true. some i havent really realized yet. but those that struck a bell made me remember a few i've seen and i truly lol-ed. well ok.. giggled. ;-)

mr.ienaiyo

Post by mr.ienaiyo » Dec 20th, '06, 09:25

Hmmm I think there 1 a miss the Piggy back thinggy! :lol :lol :lol

Namja Chingu

Post by Namja Chingu » Dec 20th, '06, 13:57

yeah, everyone that love to watch korean dramas know these things. usually after 2 -3 episodes u can already guess who end up with who. i watch korean dramas bcos i want to watch my favourite korean actresses in action. korea are blessed with many cute actresses....and i like the script too especially when they speak about love...(kim sam soon got many good love scripts), which might come in handy in everyday life esp. with girls..

ImageHaHa

Post by ImageHaHa » Dec 20th, '06, 14:28

They are all funny and true. I have now abandoned watching korean drama altogether. All these formulas just made you uncomfortable especially forcing one (or both) to die at the end.

shermy

Post by shermy » Dec 20th, '06, 16:56

OMG... u could add another one...
no. 51). They always throw or mishandle their phones in a fit of anger, but it never seems to spoil.
Haha, i find this quite true... :lol

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 20th, '06, 17:02

ImageHaHa wrote:They are all funny and true. I have now abandoned watching korean drama altogether. All these formulas just made you uncomfortable especially forcing one (or both) to die at the end.
Again in the last 2 years there have been very few dramas with death at the end. There are more chinese and japanese dramas where people die in the end than kdramas (despite the fact that in a year more kdramas get produced than j and c dramas).
So abondining dramas for that reason than you miss a lot of great dramas.

AboutDrama

Post by AboutDrama » Dec 20th, '06, 17:23

Hi anglvue,

Wow... I salute you for listing 50 things here... You must been watching a lot of Korean dramas :D
These 50 things don't sound positive to me (Probably bad for "mental health")! Haha
Last edited by AboutDrama on Dec 20th, '06, 17:27, edited 1 time in total.

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Dec 20th, '06, 17:23

haha me and my friends enjoyed the list
but how is there not even a single mention on amnesia?!?
tht is the second most common tragdy while living tht can happen to a person in a kdrama
other than tht very amusing ^__^

kawaiineemei

Post by kawaiineemei » Dec 20th, '06, 22:41

i was thinkn bout this earlier...
u know whatd be really funnie and what alot of people would probly love to watch?

if they'd put all that into one movie or kdrama/jdrama/twdrama (all in one movie/show).

it'd be like.. "Another Teen Movie" but it'd be something like... "Another Asian Drama"

ohhhhhhhhhhh~~~ ~!!! that'd be so sweet! i'd definitely watch it for sure.

Riroi

Post by Riroi » Dec 20th, '06, 23:10

kawaiineemei wrote:i was thinkn bout this earlier...
u know whatd be really funnie and what alot of people would probly love to watch?

if they'd put all that into one movie or kdrama/jdrama/twdrama (all in one movie/show).

it'd be like.. "Another Teen Movie" but it'd be something like... "Another Asian Drama"

ohhhhhhhhhhh~~~ ~!!! that'd be so sweet! i'd definitely watch it for sure.
Try youtube and search for KangTa & Eugene. They made a lot of funny stuff, dedicated to the matrix and other movies.

By the way Eugene is one of my favourite actresses/singers and KangTa makes really good music. He made a short clip with Eugene where he sang a part of his song Polaris.

Check them out on youtube.com

Urd181

Post by Urd181 » Dec 21st, '06, 00:32

LOL that is hilarious, I'm showing my Korean friends right now!

anglvue

Post by anglvue » Dec 21st, '06, 05:15

lol...i agree with the whole amnesia or faking amnesia thing...
i have a soft spot for korean dramas...they'll always be my faves cos they're what made me a d-addict in the first place.

Elissa

Post by Elissa » Dec 23rd, '06, 13:15

Don't you think you were a bit harsh on K drama lolololo :lol ?!!! I didn't notice the things that you have posted about K drama :scratch: ..maybe because I watched only the ones which are new and not the old K drama :mrgreen: ... but anyhow, it was hilarious :P :D ..!!!!!!!!

Pepsi

Post by Pepsi » Dec 24th, '06, 11:37

AHAHA most of the things on the list CRACKS me up hard. Like, LITERALLY!! Made my day!

Moriya

Post by Moriya » Dec 25th, '06, 01:46

they should make a k-drama with all-star casting like hkdrama

should be Awsome.

popoycanton

Post by popoycanton » Dec 25th, '06, 02:32

43) People stare off into space and ponder a lot. They'll just stop in the middle of the road and watch a leaf on a tree for a good three minutes, and just ponder.
Lol. Owned!

PJB

Post by PJB » Dec 25th, '06, 19:54

Also, when cars/trucks are about to run over a character in the drama, the truck always seems to be about half a mile away, quite clearly giving the character time to get out the way. It's like they are stuck in time, caught in a spider web as the truck slowly approaches until eventually hitting. Sometimes, we even hear the truck stopping before hitting anything (Winter Sonata :P)

gougz

Post by gougz » Dec 25th, '06, 21:55

rotfl :lol: that's quite true hahaha
Elissa wrote:Don't you think you were a bit harsh on K drama lolololo :lol ?!!! I didn't notice the things that you have posted about K drama :scratch: ..maybe because I watched only the ones which are new and not the old K drama :mrgreen: ... but anyhow, it was hilarious :P :D ..!!!!!!!!

Elissa, just watch Kim sam Soon, and u will understand :D

joyousdan

Post by joyousdan » Dec 30th, '06, 07:02

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't stop laughing this has gotta be the best post ever! So deng funny. I love it...

xxxlazixxx

Post by xxxlazixxx » Jan 11th, '07, 01:17

SO TRUE!!
let me add one more, if ur a poor angel, u never kissed a boy before(most likey... i think lol)

nophankh

hahah

Post by nophankh » Jan 11th, '07, 01:34

oh my god, I almost died. That was funny and so true. You forgot to mention the relationship contracts. :lol

Doogie

Post by Doogie » Jan 13th, '07, 02:42

Taking a shower fully clothed is fairly common.

externalfire

Post by externalfire » Jan 13th, '07, 07:44

yes and there is also a parking spot wherever they need it..
ironic korea is so crowded...

meowthy

Post by meowthy » Jan 29th, '07, 14:32

lol hilarious!!! i agree with everything uv said haha. dont forget to mention, they always make a time capsule or memory box preferably stuck under a tree, 2-10 years later, the box is still there. left untouched and completely in perfect condition! :)

Pekana

Post by Pekana » Jan 29th, '07, 23:46

That list gave me a good laugh. :lol Yes, Kdramas have a lot of cliches and repetitive plotlines, but I still can't help watching them even though there are things I find overly predictable and melodramatic. Still, Kdramas cater to my romantic cravings perfectly. :D

Lite_and_Shadow

Re: 50 things u can learn from a korean drama

Post by Lite_and_Shadow » Jan 30th, '07, 02:57

anglvue wrote: 50 things you can learn from a Korean drama
1) Hot, rich, younger men love fat, older vulgar women.

2) If you have a best guy friend, he is in love with you. And secretly you are too.

3) You and your boyfriend will always playfully chase each other on an ice rink, at the beach, or in the leaves. And you'll laugh for no reason and your boyfriend will hit you "playfully" but the force of his push will have you flying across the room. But it's okay. Cuz you're still laughing like a crazy person.

4) Brothers/cousin/uncles-newphews will always love the same girl.

5) You're allowed to make uturns wherever you want in Korea. And there is never traffic on the side you want to u turn to.

6) There is a super quick payment device that allows you to pay a bill quickly enough for a guy to run immediately out of a restaurant after his angry girlfriend storms out.

7) Everyone has cancer.

8) If you're sick, all you need is an IV to make you feel lots better.

9) There is vomit and urine all over Seoul at nights.

10) Fighting at a pojangmacha with a random stranger is merely part of a normal night's event.

11) Soju must cost 10 cents. Everyone drinks it everyday all the time, especially the poor people.

12) If you're rich, you're a jerk.

13) If you're poor, you're an angel.

14) Women sleep and wake up with a full set of makeup on.

15) You're not studying hard enough unless you get a nosebleed.

16) If you have a nosebleed, you most definately have cancer. And you have no money to pay for the surgery that will save your life. And your liver is missing. We're not sure where it went, but it's making your cancer progress faster.

17) If you work in a sool jeep, you have massively curly hair and wear flashy colors from the early 90's.

18) You always order orange juice or coffee at a cafe. And you never drink it. EVER.

19) You will always call your boyfriend by his job title. Or simply sunbaenim. Never his name. Never. He doesn't have one.

20) If you TRULY love each other, you must die together in the end. Frozen outside instead of finding shelter like sane people. Just frozen....

21) You go to America you come back miraculously successful. You go to England you come back amazingly fashionable. You stay in Korea the only thing that changes is your hairstyle.

22) And if you come back with no apparent reason then it's because you have cancer.

23) Everyone always goes to the same hospital no matter where they are.

24) If you stand out in the rain for more than five minutes, you'll end up with a fever and vertigo and people will rush you to the hospital to get some magic IV. And instead of taking an ambulance or driving they'll race you on their back.

25) Even if you're poor and can't eat, you never wear the same clothes twice.

26) If you play a poor kid, you always have dirt on your face and your hair is always messy.

27) If you're saving someone from being hit from a car, you'll push them out of the way and wait for the car to hit you instead. biggrin.gif couldnt be more true, their like a deer in headlights

28) Everyone has a long lost sister/brother/twin. Usually one they didn't know about.

29) If you don't want to answer your phone, you can't just turn it off. The battery
needs to be taken out.

30) All korean men can drink hard, smoke long, sing well and play piano. Usually all at the same time. And at the same restaurant that has a piano that they let anyone use.

31) If you're in a relationship, you must at one point leave and have your lover tearfully come RIGHT before you board the plane (vice versa applies as well. You can be the chaser). 60% of the time you see each other, the other 40% you're roaming around in circles and pass each other about six times, but miraculously never see them.

32) If you're getting off a plane, you're ALWAYS wearing sunglasses. ALWAYS.

33) All guys wear hideous tracksuits zipped up to their neck. Even if all they're doing is jumproping.

34) Girls will always storm off because they're mad and the guy will stoically grab them by the arm and swing them back- and by magic, not dislocate their shoulders.

35) Guys always look like they're 6 feet tall, even if they're only 5'10. Thank you camera angles.

36) Guys like to wear foundation, eyeliner and sometimes a smudge of lipliner.

37) You always get stuck in an elevator with someone who makes you feel uncomfortable. Even if there are six different elevators, you'll always be stuck in the same one with that bastard you hate (or just fought with).

38) Unless you're fabulously rich, your in-laws will always hate you.

39) So will your sister-in-law.

40) Your brother-in-law might be pining away for you.

41) There are only 2 ways to kiss. You either press your lips against theirs with your mouth completely shut, and just press away for a very long and uncomfortable time. OR you devour the other person and suck out their soul. In both instances, the world spins.

42) A guy will always get the right size ring, even if you're never held hands.

44) You'll get pregnant the first time you have sex.

45) You'll get pregnant if he kisses you on the forehead.

46) Hell- you'll get pregnant if you hold hands.

47) If you overcome great obstacles to be together, one of you must die. Probably due to cancer.

48) One korean man can kick the butts of 6 gangstas. Especially when they all stand in a circle and attack the guy one by one. Then when each of them get their butts OWNED, they wise up and attack the guy at the same time. Then the guy will get pulverized and bleed out onto the dusty concrete floor of the empty warehouse they've found to fight in. There will be a fire in a trashcan somewhere. And the girl will have watched this the entire time, screaming in horror. Instead of calling 119, she'll just watch and cry. But it's okay. Cuz the next day the guy will be fine with a few random bandages and a few face scars. But never a black eye.

49) It ain't a real fight unless the gangstas fight dirty with a stick or switchblade.

50) If you study in the states (perferably Harvard), you are one of the top students and can speak perfect English (as assumed by the reactions of those around you). Why the rest of the world OUTSIDE of the TV can't understand a single word uttered out of your melodramatic mouth is beyond me.
:lol True in Korean dramas and also in some movies they have. Hahaha

#1 is definitely from My Name is Kim Sam soon. LOL

The battery thing is so common in Kdramas. LOL

yes, I agree. they are actors so they have to put on make-ups.

Still, I enjoy watching Korean dramas. :D

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Mar 2nd, '07, 23:23

if you liked this, go on youtube and search for top 50 asian drama musts. its almost the exact same list with some different things. its pretty funny especially with their examples from korean AND japanese dramas. like #50 on this list made me laugh so hard when they showed a scene from hana yori dango 2.

rose999

Post by rose999 » Mar 8th, '07, 04:51

Was a avid viewer of K-dramas, it's been two years since I've watched K-dramas. The storyline is getting 2 old, u already know how it will end up!!! K-drama is too boring nowadays.

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Apr 22nd, '07, 07:38

Well tehre is some more:

They never pay for cab
No matter how poor they are they always have money to take a cab (of course cuz it´s free) and mostly they show off by saying "drive wherever you want"
Rich households have always antique phone. And the sitting arrangment in living room is always the same. Whenever they show a rich house I start immediately searching for the antique phone *lol* "where is it? where is it?"
Rich married men (fathers) are always workaholic, cold and distant. They don´t love their wives and are in bad terms with their sons (that must suck)
No matter how ambitious and rich you are and good at something like being a lawyer or other high post. You have a dream of running ramen restaurant or something like that.
Everyone who has a car has a big spacious family car even though they are single. (why wouldn´t they spent less money on smaller car?)
If you meet some guy randomly once or twise and tell about it to your best friend she starts right away suspect you are in love. Then it makes you unconfortable around the guy and in the end you fall for him.
Whenever you take a shower you must dry your hair with hair dryer or else you will catch a cold! So bevare!
When they are sad they eat rice. They stuff their mouths as full as they can while tears are running down their faces.
Main characters wear matching clothes.
the unfogettable, great and amazing first love! ALWAYS! It hunts you down!
Oppa. OPPA OPPA OPPA OPPA oppa oppa oppa Oppa Oppa Oppa
Parents always favor the rich guy no matter how big jerk he is
If father says no then it´s no. or else you are not counted as a family member anymore nad are kicked out of the house. Nobody will listen to your opinion and your mother will remain silent.
In Korea it seems like there isn´t thing called "personal affairs/personal life" cuz no matter if you date wrong guy or make some other mstake it will affect your work and your boss will find about it.
If a girl kisses you and your date sees it she will be furious but in the end you will end up together again and she will never ask about that kiss. And whatever happens it´s always the guy´s fault.
All Korean women hit men when they are mad.
Even if you are 30 you still live home and your mom wakes you up in the morning. (I´ve always wondered, is this really true??)

isbes83

Post by isbes83 » Apr 22nd, '07, 07:55

i agree with this email! esp the last part! can't understand a word they spoke in English! except of course daniel henney, the girl in my lovely sam-soon and the girl in wonderful life.

Choknut

Post by Choknut » Apr 29th, '07, 04:00

LOLl!! :D So true and so funny but I still love it!
What about the KARAOKE ??? They alway have to do karaoke! and EAT RAMEN in a pot and inhale the whole thing in one slurp! :lol
Last edited by Choknut on Apr 29th, '07, 05:45, edited 1 time in total.

divab

Post by divab » Apr 29th, '07, 04:20

funny as hell lol!!! so freakin true!!

thtlam

Post by thtlam » Apr 29th, '07, 04:32

wow after reading these I have to agree that it's true

divab

Post by divab » Apr 29th, '07, 04:50

i love number 50! but i love kim rae won, but totally true, haha!!! what happen to if ur a school teacher u will always fall for one of your students... has to be atleast one orphan and lets not forget karaoke! everyone can play the piano.

CaritoAgu

Post by CaritoAgu » May 1st, '07, 00:50

Ok, so what about this one, they get a tiny sprinkle of water and they spend the whole night with fever... the next morning, TA-DA!!! nothing ever happend, not a running nose, not a raspy voice... :D