Do you prefer guys with long or short hair

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.

Do you prefer guys with long or short hair

long hair
40%
short hair
60%

Total votes: 228

boombarabam

Post by boombarabam » Oct 29th, '06, 13:40

Long hair is really IN in Korea right now.. so check them out.. :-)
Oh BTW my favorate guy is Kim Tae Hyung. I think he is so hot... heheheh..
Attachments
kim tae hyung.jpg
Kim Tae Hyung
kim tae hyung.jpg (111.3 KiB) Viewed 6220 times
Joo Ji Hoon.jpg
Joo Ji Hoon (sorry, it's not the best pic, heheheh)
Joo Ji Hoon.jpg (135.43 KiB) Viewed 6220 times
Oh Jong Hyuk.jpg
Oh Jong Hyuk
Oh Jong Hyuk.jpg (74.08 KiB) Viewed 6220 times

silvermug

Post by silvermug » Nov 1st, '06, 19:40

a bit long, but not that long (not down to the neck area).

i think kang dong won looks better in long hair. he looks like a school boy in short hair but HOT in long hair. *sigh*
Last edited by silvermug on Nov 9th, '06, 04:44, edited 2 times in total.

kayem7289

Post by kayem7289 » Nov 6th, '06, 04:22

I have longish hair (the back almost touches my shoulders) but I DEFINITELY know how to style my hair. It gets kinda repetitive when I'm constantly complimented on my hair, haha, I'm being **** for a reason because I know how hard it is to get up everyday and have to style your hair perfectly...My friend tells me that it makes my face even prettier than was with short hair. I personally would love to have short hair all the time because it is so easy to style, but I need my long hair to turn heads...I'll post some pix if you guys don't believe me...

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Nov 6th, '06, 08:26

:roll okay, let's see :mrgreen:

kayem7289

Post by kayem7289 » Nov 7th, '06, 00:10

[img]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l11/k ... 9/Hair.jpg[/img]
Okay, I may have exaggerated just a little bit about how great my hair is, but I still think it's pretty good compared to your average Asian. It's pretty good even compared to your average guy...Please, I know my face is fugly as hell, so please don't judge me based on my face! I guess that guy was was right, the one who said "Some guys look better with long hair because it covers up their face..." Sorry for the overkill amount of pix, I just had too much time on my hands, and now you get to look at my hair through every angle. This is actually my hair on a normal day, and it's better in person because these pix aren't clear enough. Again, sorry for making you look at my face... :unsure:

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Nov 7th, '06, 06:22

:goggle: I think, I will survive :mrgreen:
btw style looks good

o_hayumi_o
Location: SuperJunior Vietnamese Fanclub http://forums.s-u-j-u.com/

Post by o_hayumi_o » Nov 7th, '06, 09:45

I love Kim Ki Bum
he hve a short hair
very lovely

[img]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m105 ... kim6xf.jpg[/img]

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Nov 8th, '06, 03:18

As a guy I find short hair better because long hair requires too much maintenance. After all, we are men, not women - shouldn't be spending too much time on our hair :p

For looks it all depends on your face. Some people suit better with long hair, others with short hair. There are even some that look good with no hair lol

marvelous
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by marvelous » Nov 8th, '06, 09:15

I have long hair since it suits me... But I need a hair cut...

alexwinter

Post by alexwinter » Nov 10th, '06, 15:09

Hairstyle takes up about 90percent of one's looks.. Girls usually look pretty because they have more ways to do their hair with longer hair.. and I think it works for the guys too.. Longer hair makes you look more stylish..

Oh, and Taehyung has always been very attractive.. hahahaha..
Attachments
taehyung1.jpg
taehyung1.jpg (60.35 KiB) Viewed 5955 times
taehyung2.jpg
taehyung2.jpg (64.55 KiB) Viewed 5955 times

Yinggg

Post by Yinggg » May 15th, '07, 16:07

like someone said that guys with short hair but with style and I am entirely with that person once.

Guys must have styled hair that fits them!!

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » May 15th, '07, 19:51

I think it really depends on the person

Most korean actors I know of only look good with long hair (Jae Hee, So Ji Sub)

While some only look good with short hair (Song Seung Hun, Kwon Sang Woo)

i dont prefer either one though
Currently watching: Women of the Sun || The Last Scandal of My Life

kao-chin

Post by kao-chin » May 15th, '07, 20:07

Love guys with long hair like Wada Toshihiro :wub: :wub: who played in Tokyo wankei !! so cuuuuuuute . But it depends of the person and of the care she gives to her hair...

ttnguyen82

Post by ttnguyen82 » May 15th, '07, 20:45

Definitely short, especially when they just have a haircut and you can run your fingers thru them,,,,sexy..

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » May 16th, '07, 00:34

kao-chin wrote:Love guys with long hair like Wada Toshihiro :wub: :wub: who played in Tokyo wankei !! so cuuuuuuute . But it depends of the person and of the care she gives to her hair...

I love this hair style!

About the poll....

of course it depends on the boy but i prefer long hair specially when it comes to asian boys.
Attachments
Mars (01).jpg
look how zai zai looks great with long hair! ^^
Mars (01).jpg (112.21 KiB) Viewed 5690 times
Jerry Yan (4).jpg
Jerry Yan (4).jpg (27.43 KiB) Viewed 5687 times
:D

meviet

Post by meviet » May 19th, '07, 00:49

i think guys with long hair can look good sometimes, but somewhat gayish at the same time. hehehe :whistling:

most of the time, when i saw a cute guy with long hair, i will go "he's cute!!",

but later on, when i saw him again with a shorter hair style, i will go "oh my god!! i want you!!"

something like that.

DarkSparda21282

Post by DarkSparda21282 » May 19th, '07, 01:08

what do you guys use to straighten your hair

iCraze

Post by iCraze » May 19th, '07, 01:26

Lol, the funny thing is... i PREFER short hair guys, likes its my type or something... but the people im obsessed with have long hair - like Akanishi Jin and Yamapi :wub:
Hmmm, as long as its not TOO long, im fine xD ... cant really choose, either can look nice

Unknowns

Post by Unknowns » May 19th, '07, 01:59

I am OK will long hair, but not toooo long. Joe Cheng for example (dont remember any Korean guy name), at the beginning of the series of ISWAK, love his hair, but in The Rose, he look weird. Even though this poll only asked about long or short hair, but i got to add, i like straight not curly hair.

iCraze

Post by iCraze » May 19th, '07, 03:08

Unknowns wrote:i like straight not curly hair.
I totally agree xD

Angel551

Post by Angel551 » May 21st, '07, 09:55

I can't decide cuz its depend on his look , Cuz some look soooo hot with long Hair :wub:

& some look so hot with short hait :wub:

So its really depend in the look i guess ^_^

Bun-kun

Post by Bun-kun » May 22nd, '07, 17:22

Long or short does it really matter that much? Does looks really matter that much, what about a good heart. Don't judge a book by its cover.......

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » May 22nd, '07, 17:33

Angel551 wrote:I can't decide cuz its depend on his look , Cuz some look soooo hot with long Hair :wub:

& some look so hot with short hait :wub:

So its really depend in the look i guess ^_^

well i agree with angel1551 ....... it depends on the look --- if a guy has hair till his waist it would be :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: --- i really like kamez and jinz hair it really looks good and kokiz hair iz really kawaii so it really depends on the face ,style, :mrgreen:

makaroni

Post by makaroni » May 22nd, '07, 18:03

i like short hair, but it depends on how long the guy grows it out. I really don't like it if the guy's hair is longer than mine. But like Kim Hee Chul's curent hair style is pretty decent. Yet again, like everyone says, they have to know how to style it, short or long.

Bun-kun

Post by Bun-kun » May 23rd, '07, 06:41

argggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh :x none has answer me this. Does it really matter? This is such a mooot thread because it is base on vanity. Do you ( those that reply to this with a vain perspective) really care bout the lenght of a man's hair? These kind of thread really bugs me because you guys can't get over youselves. Who ????en cares what lenght of a man hair is. Really who ????en cares what a women hair is like. When it comes down to it, its the personality, and the guinuine character that this person has shown. So what if he has long hair, so ????en what if she has short hair, what really matters the most is that this person really cares about you, or really understands the true meaning of your heart and what you percieve life to be. This thread really is a moot thread, and it reallly shows the vanity of everyone of us who think what life is suppose to mean. Do you revolve your life on the lenght of hair your significant other has, really ....... ? Then I have to ask you, really? You're going to base your joy and eternall happiness on the lenght of hair your boyfriend has. I have to say that if you really judge a person that much on their preference of hair lenght then I wouldn't be the one to want to spend the rest of my existence with. I'm very suprise that this thread has gone so far, without someone mentioning this factor. Life ISN'T bout hair lenght or the way someone looks ( be it FAT, SKINNY, SHORT HAIR, LONG HAIR, or RELIGION), I believe you find more fullfilling happiness if you disregard all of those vanity, and just accept the person for what they are. For they are the people like all of us, they would rather
disregard all of those vanity, and base our lives on the connections of good heart and the inner souls. So all I'm saying is that you can put up all the 'cute boys" or "cute girls" you feel that fits into the category of "short" or "long" hair", but when it comes down to the knitty gritty, it will always be those that stay with you til you die or those that will leave you. LIFE, DOES IT REALLY MATTER WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE!!! REALLY, DOES IT REALLY MATTER???!!!!!!!
Last edited by Bun-kun on May 23rd, '07, 07:07, edited 2 times in total.

wai_muna

Post by wai_muna » May 23rd, '07, 06:48

my friend really likes a guy with long hair so she can put her hand inside his hair.....sooooooooooooooooo romantic

kao-chin

Post by kao-chin » May 23rd, '07, 10:57

Bun-kun wrote:argggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh :x none has answer me this. Does it really matter? This is such a mooot thread because it is base on vanity. Do you ( those that reply to this with a vain perspective) really care bout the lenght of a man's hair? These kind of thread really bugs me because you guys can't get over youselves. Who ????en cares what lenght of a man hair is. Really who ????en cares what a women hair is like. When it comes down to it, its the personality, and the guinuine character that this person has shown. So what if he has long hair, so ????en what if she has short hair, what really matters the most is that this person really cares about you, or really understands the true meaning of your heart and what you percieve life to be. This thread really is a moot thread, and it reallly shows the vanity of everyone of us who think what life is suppose to mean. Do you revolve your life on the lenght of hair your significant other has, really ....... ? Then I have to ask you, really? You're going to base your joy and eternall happiness on the lenght of hair your boyfriend has. I have to say that if you really judge a person that much on their preference of hair lenght then I wouldn't be the one to want to spend the rest of my existence with. I'm very suprise that this thread has gone so far, without someone mentioning this factor. Life ISN'T bout hair lenght or the way someone looks ( be it FAT, SKINNY, SHORT HAIR, LONG HAIR, or RELIGION), I believe you find more fullfilling happiness if you disregard all of those vanity, and just accept the person for what they are. For they are the people like all of us, they would rather
disregard all of those vanity, and base our lives on the connections of good heart and the inner souls. So all I'm saying is that you can put up all the 'cute boys" or "cute girls" you feel that fits into the category of "short" or "long" hair", but when it comes down to the knitty gritty, it will always be those that stay with you til you die or those that will leave you. LIFE, DOES IT REALLY MATTER WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE!!! REALLY, DOES IT REALLY MATTER???!!!!!!!
Keep cool Bun kun!!!don't take it to the heart :O !! indeed we don't choose someone for the length of his hair!!!or his physical appearance !! this question was just for fun, in my point of view !! i think that the matter of being good looking or not is something to leave with the appreciation of each one and more important i think that the physical appearance is not the most important part of the human in general ,whereas the way of being and the human qualities are more sizeable :D :D :D

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 29th, '07, 16:13

what do you guys use to straighten your hair
im a gurL but im aLso curious how guys do their hair... is using iron and saLon straightening?

i agree with the gurLs here... there are boys who Looks hotter wit Long hair and vice versa......

dan12

Post by dan12 » Jun 3rd, '07, 03:58

i straighten my hair :D

hilarydilarydoo

Post by hilarydilarydoo » Jun 21st, '07, 06:01

a guy with kind of long hair but not toooo long like to shoulders. i also like short hair too like rain bi's

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Jun 23rd, '07, 00:38

How could I not see this thread before?! :O
Actually, I know how. Because I'm not usually in this part of the forum :P Like NéaVanille said on page 1, probably it would have been better to have it in General Discussions :-) But no matter. I'm glad I found it, and I was able to express my boundless and forever love for guys with LONG hair :wub: :lol XD

Of course, long hair is not for every guy, and there are some who should steer clear. But as some of the pics also posted on page 1 show, long hair can transform a mere handsome man into a real Prince Charming!! :w00t: :wub:

Shinigami

Post by Shinigami » Jun 23rd, '07, 00:47

I choose for short :P
Because I have long hair, so I don't want my bf's hair longer than mine :P

MitsukaiKuroi

Post by MitsukaiKuroi » Jun 23rd, '07, 01:01

I LOVE guys with long hair!!! (The end of his neck or longer!)

My boyfriend has hair to the middle of his back and I absolutely love it!!! :mrgreen:

kimmy12

Post by kimmy12 » Jun 23rd, '07, 04:39

i would prefer a guy with short hair..sometime a guy with long hair looks a bit messy.well actually it depend on them.wether they put it on style..anyway i like a guy with short hair..

Avalonstar

Post by Avalonstar » Jun 29th, '07, 23:06

I like guys with short hair more well it kinda depends what kind of hair fits the guy but i mostly like guy with short hair

BabiiBue92

Post by BabiiBue92 » Jul 6th, '07, 00:13

I like Short and long , but not long long short type of long

timmynugget

Post by timmynugget » Jul 28th, '07, 01:57

I prefer 'short' hair but I guess it depends on the person...

dbsklover123

Post by dbsklover123 » Jul 11th, '08, 22:17

i like guys w long hair but not too long like girls long hair like ...and den again it depends how the persons face look like some guys look good in long and some look good in short...:D

xxSaranghaeyoxx3

Post by xxSaranghaeyoxx3 » Jul 11th, '08, 22:17

It all depends on how well it suits them. But mostly, the guy celebs I have liked have long hair, like not too long, but long-ish. But there are some guys who really should stick to short.
Currently watching Romantic Princess. ^____^

ackirom

Post by ackirom » Jul 20th, '08, 20:44

I just prefer guys with shorter hair... it's cleaner and sexier. Either that or I've watched too many action films where the hero's good looking, with short hair. :P