Daddy Long Legs (movie)

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
vofzxy

Daddy Long Legs (movie)

Post by vofzxy » Dec 11th, '05, 06:41

Yes. . . It is a motion picture LOOOOOOOONG time ago abt 1912............ By an author called Jean Webster . . . . .
You can check out the anime of it in http://www.animenewsnetwork.com
anyway. . . its a real nice love romance movie for a change instead of a tear jerker like sad love story or stairway to heaven, but if it invokes the tears . . .
enjoy. . .

i wonder why i even created this post. . . hmmm . ..[/img]
Attachments
photo2186.jpg
photo2186.jpg (59.39 KiB) Viewed 11148 times
3479.jpg
3479.jpg (125.06 KiB) Viewed 11148 times

himenajima

Re: Daddy Long Legs

Post by himenajima » Dec 12th, '05, 16:09

ah im watching anime right now. i love it where is the movie? or is it a shor t drama?is it out already?

vofzxy

Post by vofzxy » Dec 12th, '05, 16:20

hmm. . . .
its a 2004 movie same as LOVE IN MAGIC which is another of Yeon Jeong-hoon (연정훈) movies in 2004 after his MUCH acclaimed success in Sad Love Story (i hope ppl do agree) haha . . .. (maybe its Kwon Sang Woo)

i watched on disc though .. . have not seen anyone or source offering this show. . . .

sorry abt that. . . .

himenajima

Post by himenajima » Dec 12th, '05, 16:26

vofzxy wrote:hmm. . . .
its a 2004 movie same as LOVE IN MAGIC which is another of Yeon Jeong-hoon (연정훈) movies in 2004 after his MUCH acclaimed success in Sad Love Story (i hope ppl do agree) haha . . .. (maybe its Kwon Sang Woo)

i watched on disc though .. . have not seen anyone or source offering this show. . . .

sorry abt that. . . .
Ive seen it in somebodys clubbox if i could jus remeber which one thanks for the info though :

mms

Post by mms » Dec 13th, '05, 13:42

i try to download the movie using a torrent but we get only to maximun 97.7% even after months. so i cancelled it. does anyone know a seeded torrent link? or mayb does anyone has the movie n upload it somewhere so we can share n i can watch it, pls. i don't do clubbox.

kusmog

Post by kusmog » Dec 13th, '05, 14:33

Ahh, I actually saw this movie just recently too! Maybe like a couple of days ago. Ha Ji-won is the best! ^___^ wow, I didn't even know there was an anime version of this... I may check out an episode or two.

I think you can dl the movie here: http://www.idols-unlimited.com/daddy-long-legs

Towards the end of the movie, I noticed some ppl get lost in the story so you just gotta pay attention. ^^;; (It's when she goes to meet the director.)

My my most memorable scenes in the movie had to be Cha Young-mi carrying her giant teddy bear around, and that scene where she's talking to it ^___^ so adorable.

khristine

Post by khristine » Dec 27th, '05, 07:55

i love this movie very much.. i agree with kusmog.. people should really pay close attention to this movie or they'll get lost.. i myself got lost on my first watch and didnt quite enjoyed it.. i first thought it was just ur usual melodramatic movie.. i didnt even noticed that there was a BIG twist!!! it is only when i rewatched it and paid close attention that i understood the story. here's a tip: pay close attention to the relation/connection of the 2 lead stars and the actor&actress from the emails... if u hadnt figured that out then you should rewatch it until you do. :mrgreen: this is actually my favorite movie which ties up with a moment to remember.

koreancrazee

Post by koreancrazee » Dec 27th, '05, 21:59

i'm more into drama but when i saw the movie, this is the very first that i really liked. i even posted it in my site. if you want to read on my insight, visit http://www.mjgraphix.com/korean/kmovies ... nglegs.htm

if you like the movie too, give me your reviews and i'll post it.

if you want to download it thru clubbox, i found it in japaneseguy

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Dec 27th, '05, 22:05

khristine wrote:i love this movie very much.. i agree with kusmog.. people should really pay close attention to this movie or they'll get lost.. i myself got lost on my first watch and didnt quite enjoyed it.. i first thought it was just ur usual melodramatic movie.. i didnt even noticed that there was a BIG twist!!! it is only when i rewatched it and paid close attention that i understood the story. here's a tip: pay close attention to the relation/connection of the 2 lead stars and the actor&actress from the emails... if u hadnt figured that out then you should rewatch it until you do. :mrgreen: this is actually my favorite movie which ties up with a moment to remember.
so true!!
during the first hour I was like,ok so what's that story about,and almost stopped watching,felt it was soooooooooooooooo boring and would give it like 5/10 for the acting,but once that twist in events happened totally changed my view about it! and I would surely give it a 10/10 :D so for those who haven't watched it yet,I highly recommend watching it :mrgreen:

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Dec 28th, '05, 05:08

wow, this movie is that good? i've downloaded it ages ago (well maybe a week ago lol), and i haven't even touched it yet. maybe it's time i begin watching it. hehe. ha ji won is a great actress! loved her in 100 days with mr.arrogant. (and of course kim jae won is a complete cutie as well xD)

vofzxy

Post by vofzxy » Dec 28th, '05, 14:53

look closely at the GUY who the girl like in the letters . . . .

its miss KIM SAM SOON's "LOVER"

HYUN BIN

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Dec 28th, '05, 15:00

vofzxy wrote:look closely at the GUY who the girl like in the letters . . . .

its miss KIM SAM SOON's "LOVER"

HYUN BIN
o yeah I watched this before My Name is Kim Sam Soon came out..and once I heard Hyun Bin was in the movie,I had to download it again and rewatch it to make sure its him :wub:

fatr

Post by fatr » Dec 30th, '05, 09:32

no offense, but this movie's terrible

khristine

Post by khristine » Dec 30th, '05, 16:29

Shorty wrote:wow, this movie is that good? i've downloaded it ages ago (well maybe a week ago lol), and i haven't even touched it yet. maybe it's time i begin watching it. hehe. ha ji won is a great actress! loved her in 100 days with mr.arrogant. (and of course kim jae won is a complete cutie as well xD)
it's that good if you understood it clearly.. if not, you will find it bland. that was my first impression when i first watched it coz i didnt understand it fully..but my viewpoint changes as soon as i rewatched it.. it has actually become my favorite. it's different from 100 days with mr. arrogant though.. daddly long legs is more on the melodrama genre. and the OST, it's soooo gooood!

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Dec 30th, '05, 16:42

^ oh i see. well i guess i'll have to either pay more attention to the movie or re-watch it for me to enjoy it. =] thanks for the tip.

Loki

Post by Loki » Dec 30th, '05, 19:51

Yeah, this movie isn't one where you will just have to watch over and over again and show it off to everyone. It is a pretty good story with just one of those stereotypical type endings (well from what I think). From all the dramas out, this is just another one of those types, nothing really new or unique about this IMO. Good acting though :)

mahimahi

Post by mahimahi » Dec 3rd, '06, 06:39

HALOOO ATTENTION PWEZ!where can i dwld d daddy long les ost..n remmber d scene when she llok 8 d star n wish tat d guy to giv her present?? d last part..RMMBER?? i nned d song..its soooooooooooo sweet!

arabian

Post by arabian » Dec 4th, '06, 08:46

Is there any site to download this movie by torrent ..
I don't want CB..
It looks really good I want to watch it.. :-(
Taking break for quite a long time.. :-)