Korean Celebrities Behind Surgery

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
User avatar
azndgn26
Posts: 320
Joined: Aug 15th, '05, 05:20

Korean Celebrities Behind Surgery

Post by azndgn26 » Nov 13th, '05, 17:02

Hey I've heard from a majority of ppl dat a lot of these korean celebrities hav gone thru surgery to beautify their image/appearance. Thru my eyes they beautiful but seekin thru da truth behind these perfect images kinda scares me. Anywayz, I just want to know any other celebraties such as BoA who I've heard had gone thru major plastic surgery.

Please Buy From Amazon By Clicking Below To Help D-Addicts Forum:
User avatar
tokyohoney
Posts: 9
Joined: Oct 7th, '05, 11:54
Location: New York

hi

Post by tokyohoney » Nov 13th, '05, 17:20

i no hyori lee has gone tru surgery and kangta has

diablonhn
Posts: 20
Joined: Mar 20th, '05, 08:13

Post by diablonhn » Nov 13th, '05, 17:25

it is ppl's fetish to speculate on whether asian celebrities have underwent surgery or not

kace
Posts: 9
Joined: Nov 12th, '05, 00:13

Post by kace » Nov 15th, '05, 23:46

my favorite

(park) chae rim is rumored to have 3 surgeries.... she only admitted to have a nose surgert though.....

but.. i dont care... shes so beautiful and i really want to meet her... haha...

bea530
Posts: 1
Joined: Nov 17th, '05, 01:17

accident

Post by bea530 » Nov 17th, '05, 01:24

yup chae rim did have surgery but not only to enhance her beauty but because she had an accident thats why they have to.. vehicular accident i thing..
Attachments
chae.GIF
chae.GIF (4.96 KiB) Viewed 49594 times

Jules
Posts: 44
Joined: Mar 27th, '05, 04:40
Location: California

Post by Jules » Nov 17th, '05, 04:13

man so many hot korean girls at my school.. I dont think they did surgery.... my shcool is 40% korean lol! its in US too

Jules
Posts: 44
Joined: Mar 27th, '05, 04:40
Location: California

Post by Jules » Nov 17th, '05, 04:13

Jules wrote:man so many hot korean girls at my school.. I dont think they did surgery.... my shcool is 40% korean lol! its in US too
I think some are prettier than some actors XD
Image
"If you thrive to die you will live, If you wish to live you will die." - Lee Soon Shin.
made sig with paint... so it sucks

User avatar
jennyvu
Posts: 72
Joined: Aug 29th, '05, 03:42
Location: surrey, B.C

Post by jennyvu » Nov 17th, '05, 06:59

oh really? hiori lee been through surgery? what did she change? lols

User avatar
servantryforgood
Posts: 23
Joined: Aug 14th, '04, 07:05
Location: Philly
Contact:

Post by servantryforgood » Nov 17th, '05, 19:40

omg
Hyori is like plastic girl - but shes so hot
I wonder if Jun JiHyun had surgery, i hope not
I heard son yejin and kim taehee are both natural though
the most insane travesty, though ~
Image
Ayumi Hamasaki
Thats a rough before picture, be she actually looked human before her 13204912x surgery
huk...[/img]

User avatar
jennyvu
Posts: 72
Joined: Aug 29th, '05, 03:42
Location: surrey, B.C

Post by jennyvu » Nov 18th, '05, 01:13

what did hyori lee look like before her surgery? lols what did she change?

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 349
Joined: Jan 24th, '04, 01:32

Post by zdoon » Nov 18th, '05, 01:24

Image Image
Must-watch drama: Sharp 1 & 2 and Buhwal

Image

User avatar
jennyvu
Posts: 72
Joined: Aug 29th, '05, 03:42
Location: surrey, B.C

Post by jennyvu » Nov 18th, '05, 01:26

zdoon wrote:Image Image
thank you~ :wub: :mrgreen: i think she looks the same =s

moonlit
Posts: 46
Joined: Oct 9th, '05, 06:05
Location: Canada

Post by moonlit » Nov 18th, '05, 01:38

Yeah Hyori looks the same as before. I wonder why Koreans are so fond of plastic surgery, more so than other cultures. I guess other cultures do it too, but they don't publicize it so much.

yarichin
Posts: 36
Joined: Oct 24th, '05, 03:31

Post by yarichin » Nov 18th, '05, 01:46

most korean people get surgery. in fact i know some students here at uni. from korea who got it... but its not like its a bad thing. makeup and wonderbras could be equally deceitful.

User avatar
Shorty
Posts: 190
Joined: Oct 26th, '05, 20:51

Post by Shorty » Nov 18th, '05, 01:54

The think Ayumi looks scary after she went through her surgeries. I've seen some before and after pictures and BOY, did I get a fright. Lol.

Sassy Man
Posts: 63
Joined: Jan 17th, '05, 22:14
Location: Down under

Post by Sassy Man » Nov 18th, '05, 01:56

yarichin wrote:most korean people get surgery. in fact i know some students here at uni. from korea who got it... but its not like its a bad thing. makeup and wonderbras could be equally deceitful.
bullsheet.

where the hell did you get this from??

there's more plastic surgery in US and Japan per head of population than Korea. so get your facts right next time dimwit.

User avatar
jennyvu
Posts: 72
Joined: Aug 29th, '05, 03:42
Location: surrey, B.C

Post by jennyvu » Nov 18th, '05, 02:29

i think most of the korean stars are hot but then if they've been through surgery it makes me think that their hot AND fake :lol but i still like them haha =T maybe i should go through surgeries too :lol that would be funny and im only 14 :lol

User avatar
chunu
Posts: 380
Joined: Sep 8th, '04, 06:31

Post by chunu » Nov 18th, '05, 02:47

Jules wrote:man so many hot korean girls at my school.. I dont think they did surgery.... my shcool is 40% korean lol! its in US too
let me guess....SUNNYHILL HIGH? :lol

User avatar
servantryforgood
Posts: 23
Joined: Aug 14th, '04, 07:05
Location: Philly
Contact:

Post by servantryforgood » Nov 18th, '05, 20:04

Sassy Man wrote:
yarichin wrote:most korean people get surgery. in fact i know some students here at uni. from korea who got it... but its not like its a bad thing. makeup and wonderbras could be equally deceitful.
bullsheet.

where the hell did you get this from??

there's more plastic surgery in US and Japan per head of population than Korea. so get your facts right next time dimwit.
Interesting. I did a bit of research about it, and i found the following :
in 2001, based on the ISAPS (International Statistics for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery) America was number one in the world for number of corrective surgeries.
Korea was number 18, way beneath Chile and Greece.
Thing is, I don't feel like doing the math to find the percentage, but that's just based on raw number.

But based on Plasticsurgery.org, asian's make up 5% of all surgeries. that's not a very high number.

but im still convinced alot of the famous faces do it, it's like, practically a requisite.
- keith

User avatar
mizzsteph
Posts: 54
Joined: Nov 17th, '05, 22:49

Post by mizzsteph » Nov 18th, '05, 22:55

Hyori really had plastic surgery?? People said she didn't, saw pictures when she was younger and she looked the same.
But I know Ayumi had a bunch of surgeries >_<
It's sad when people get plastic surgery.

Annessa
Posts: 99
Joined: Apr 8th, '04, 06:38
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Post by Annessa » Nov 18th, '05, 23:21

^ people are always going to argue about who did this or that... or who didn't. a lot of it is speculation. i've never heard anything about Hyori admitting she's had plastic surgery done or not.

but really... who cares? it's not only Koreans that have gone under the knife, but people from other countries as well.

User avatar
Templar
Posts: 18
Joined: Feb 24th, '05, 18:48
Location: Canada

Plastic perfection!

Post by Templar » Nov 18th, '05, 23:30

Alright here's the rundown of the statistics for the year 2002 for all you vanity freeks. A more interesting statistic would be how many of the surgeries are blotched leaving the patient scarred for life :lol

Bad joke, I know peoples lives and self esteem are at stake here. With the exception of Hong Kong the people willing to go under the knife are European and south American countries.

Information was from this site for any who wish to challenge the numbers: http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/hea_pla_sur_pro_cap


Definition: Corrected number of procedures per country 2002. Per capita figures expressed per 1,000 population.


Country Amount
1. Switzerland 2.1 per 1,000 people
2. Cyprus 1.9 per 1,000 people
3. Spain 1.0 per 1,000 people
4. Lebanon 0.9 per 1,000 people
5. Greece 0.8 per 1,000 people
6. Hong Kong 0.7 per 1,000 people
7. Australia 0.7 per 1,000 people
8. Slovenia 0.5 per 1,000 people
9. Mexico 0.5 per 1,000 people
10. Sweden 0.5 per 1,000 people
11. Argentina 0.4 per 1,000 people
12. Ecuador 0.4 per 1,000 people
13. Taiwan 0.4 per 1,000 people
14. Finland 0.4 per 1,000 people
15. Norway 0.4 per 1,000 people
16. France 0.3 per 1,000 people
17. Canada 0.3 per 1,000 people
18. Japan 0.3 per 1,000 people
19. United States 0.3 per 1,000 people
20. United Arab Emirates 0.3 per 1,000 people
21. Jordan 0.3 per 1,000 people
22. Germany 0.3 per 1,000 people
23. Brazil 0.3 per 1,000 people
24. Italy 0.3 per 1,000 people
25. South Africa 0.3 per 1,000 people
26. Singapore 0.2 per 1,000 people
27. Korea, South 0.2 per 1,000 people
28. United Kingdom 0.1 per 1,000 people
29. Turkey 0.1 per 1,000 people
30. Colombia 0.1 per 1,000 people
31. Saudi Arabia 0.02 per 1,000 people
32. Romania 0.01 per 1,000 people
33. Russia 0.01 per 1,000 people
34. India 0.002 per 1,000 people

Weighted Average 0.2 per 1,000 people

User avatar
servantryforgood
Posts: 23
Joined: Aug 14th, '04, 07:05
Location: Philly
Contact:

Post by servantryforgood » Nov 18th, '05, 23:31

yeah
in the end, i don't really care. unless im going to marry hyori, cuz then i wanna know if my kids'll look bad buhaha
농담야 농담^^ [its a joke =D]

btw : nice, templar!
i guess the numbers vary a whole lot through the years
i wonder what 2005 figures are
wait, haha, i don't really care that much =D
Last edited by servantryforgood on Nov 18th, '05, 23:32, edited 1 time in total.

narutaru
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 105
Joined: Aug 3rd, '05, 08:31

Post by narutaru » Nov 18th, '05, 23:31

Actually I have seen on the news before that there alot of plastic surgery happening in Asia, because suppoesedly Asia people especially Korean are obsessed with beauty. That is what news told me.

Also alot of Westerners go to places like Singapore to get plastic surgery because it's really cheap.

Anyway, I am not surprised Korean stars get plastic surgery, because stars from all countries and races do. They need to stay looking hot oterwise they might now be popular no more. This is especially relevant to women.

When you look at statistics you should really calculate how the percentages relate to each other. You might still find that Korea has a high number of plastic surgeries.

User avatar
Templar
Posts: 18
Joined: Feb 24th, '05, 18:48
Location: Canada

Post by Templar » Nov 18th, '05, 23:47

narutaru wrote:Actually I have seen on the news before that there alot of plastic surgery happening in Asia, because suppoesedly Asia people especially Korean are obsessed with beauty. That is what news told me.

Also alot of Westerners go to places like Singapore to get plastic surgery because it's really cheap.

Anyway, I am not surprised Korean stars get plastic surgery, because stars from all countries and races do. They need to stay looking hot oterwise they might now be popular no more. This is especially relevant to women.

When you look at statistics you should really calculate how the percentages relate to each other. You might still find that Korea has a high number of plastic surgeries.
Calculate the statistics how? They are per capita. I do remember seeing a television program as well about plastic surgery, but it wasn't so much as everyone was getting it done in Asia so much as it is a relatively new thing in many countries there. And it seemed like huge numbers of people and clinics were opening, but really they were just catching up to the same numbers that the western world was at, but in a very much shorter timeframe. Anyway someone else post more stats if they can find them.

User avatar
aly8887
Posts: 27
Joined: Nov 16th, '05, 08:52
Location: Vancouver

Post by aly8887 » Nov 19th, '05, 04:18

I believe that Kwon Sang Woo got his eyes done to get the double fold...he admits to it too... :-) and I think the girl that played in full house got her eyes done too... and she got a bad job..if you look closely in full house when she's standing in the light you can she the scars :crazy:

yarichin
Posts: 36
Joined: Oct 24th, '05, 03:31

Post by yarichin » Nov 19th, '05, 04:37

Sassy Man wrote:
yarichin wrote:most korean people get surgery. in fact i know some students here at uni. from korea who got it... but its not like its a bad thing. makeup and wonderbras could be equally deceitful.
bullsheet.

where the hell did you get this from??

there's more plastic surgery in US and Japan per head of population than Korea. so get your facts right next time dimwit.
I know a doctor in Korea(met him while working in Japan) and have many Korean friends(non-American Koreans). He said the need for plastic surgeons has increased by over 70% within the past few years. Of the patients, most of the girls have had surgery from Nose to chin and eyes. I myself have only lived and worked in Japan so I cannot say much but upon asking my Korean friends if that was a popular thing to do they replied that it was common graduation gifts from parents. Believe it or not, don't care, just saying what actual Koreans think is the case.

Here's something from the BBC if it helps.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/f ... 229995.stm

User avatar
Shorty
Posts: 190
Joined: Oct 26th, '05, 20:51

Post by Shorty » Nov 19th, '05, 04:40

aly8887 wrote:I believe that Kwon Sang Woo got his eyes done to get the double fold...he admits to it too... :-) and I think the girl that played in full house got her eyes done too... and she got a bad job..if you look closely in full house when she's standing in the light you can she the scars :crazy:
I think that getting surgery for double eyelids are typical. It's not as serious as doing the other parts of your face. Maybe that's because it's barely noticable, except the obvious; you can see that the single eyelid had turned into a double eyelid. Lol

Sassy Man
Posts: 63
Joined: Jan 17th, '05, 22:14
Location: Down under

Post by Sassy Man » Nov 19th, '05, 11:40

yarichin wrote:
Sassy Man wrote:
yarichin wrote:most korean people get surgery. in fact i know some students here at uni. from korea who got it... but its not like its a bad thing. makeup and wonderbras could be equally deceitful.
bullsheet.

where the hell did you get this from??

there's more plastic surgery in US and Japan per head of population than Korea. so get your facts right next time dimwit.
I know a doctor in Korea(met him while working in Japan) and have many Korean friends(non-American Koreans). He said the need for plastic surgeons has increased by over 70% within the past few years. Of the patients, most of the girls have had surgery from Nose to chin and eyes. I myself have only lived and worked in Japan so I cannot say much but upon asking my Korean friends if that was a popular thing to do they replied that it was common graduation gifts from parents. Believe it or not, don't care, just saying what actual Koreans think is the case.

Here's something from the BBC if it helps.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/f ... 229995.stm
well ain't the bbc the last bastion of all things truthful and hnourouble? like all the uk press...

you and i must hang around different korean acquaintences and friends, casue the ones that i know and hang around have got the noses and eyes that God gave them.

Romance
Posts: 701
Joined: Jun 19th, '05, 00:14

Post by Romance » Nov 19th, '05, 11:59

surgery there isnt more common than in america, i thougth we already had that discussion, this is teh old

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 349
Joined: Jan 24th, '04, 01:32

Post by zdoon » Nov 19th, '05, 12:45

I've posted hundreds of pictures of celebrities (over 140 of them) in this thread:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20170

The girl in my avatar hasn't had surgery. The girl in my sig hasn't had surgery. No, SHK hasn't had surgery. The vast majority of all the pretty Korean girls I've ever known have not had surgery and certainly don't need it, though surgery does happen- just as it does every other developed country in the world.
Must-watch drama: Sharp 1 & 2 and Buhwal

Image

User avatar
Chidori-Chan
Posts: 162
Joined: Sep 20th, '05, 13:48
Location: europe

Post by Chidori-Chan » Nov 19th, '05, 13:00

more before n after pics pls ^^

im going to s.korea this jan ... wonder will the streets be filled with hot ppl ... hehe...
:w00t:

i don't want to look bad..hehe..

pdk001
Posts: 126
Joined: Nov 28th, '05, 00:49
Location: seoul, korea

guess who she is

Post by pdk001 » Dec 22nd, '05, 02:04

question 1
Image
question 2
Image
question 3
Image

they were a monster before plastic sergery

User avatar
Shorty
Posts: 190
Joined: Oct 26th, '05, 20:51

Post by Shorty » Dec 22nd, '05, 02:53

the only person i can recognize is kim sun ah. (or is that her? o_o)

babo_ck
Posts: 8
Joined: Dec 22nd, '05, 04:02

Post by babo_ck » Dec 22nd, '05, 05:28

im sad that kim sun ah had surgey. SHE WAS MY HEROINE! jebus.

User avatar
apostolai
Posts: 11
Joined: Apr 18th, '08, 17:42
Location: PH

Post by apostolai » May 3rd, '08, 08:56

i dont know but it seems like bae yong joon had one too... :(

User avatar
jotdess
Posts: 14
Joined: Apr 11th, '08, 09:36
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Post by jotdess » May 27th, '08, 09:35

You should look for Uhm Jung Hwa's before pictures. She looks like a straight up man. LOL :blink
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.

User avatar
stardustii
Posts: 1
Joined: Dec 5th, '07, 05:44
Location: California

Post by stardustii » May 30th, '08, 00:12

Hyori's all natural o_0
she hasn't had any surgery.
gosh, people. use your eyes.
she looks exactly the same.

User avatar
-Hikari-
Posts: 7
Joined: May 27th, '08, 03:59
Location: California

Post by -Hikari- » May 30th, '08, 01:35

Here are pictures of celebrities that never got plastic surgery:
Kyu Hae Sun
Image

Han Ji Min
Image

Han Hyo Ju
Image

Sometimes people can change. :] Single eyelids can become double, and vice versa, but it mostly happens when you are a kid.

[/img]

animelvr
Posts: 8
Joined: Jul 20th, '06, 01:20

Post by animelvr » Jun 6th, '08, 08:59

The reason why Korea is so popular with their plastic surgery image is because they're GOOD at it. Korea has amazing techniques that are flowing towards the other asian countries as well. You seriously think all those actors have huge eyes, small nose, sweet mouth, and perfect "egg" (or so they call it) shaped face? Psh, no. Korea is FAMOUS for their sanding of the jaw area, needling of the eyes, and all those small little things that can be considered "grown out of".

User avatar
xiah1fan
Posts: 241
Joined: Nov 4th, '06, 06:22
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by xiah1fan » Jun 6th, '08, 09:05

-Hikari- wrote: Han Ji Min
Image


[/img]
Ommmmggg


She is sooo Kawwaaaiiiinneee....Big Faaan.....=)(Currently watching capital scandal)
ImageImage
......................May I Sarang You? :cry: ................

User avatar
xiah1fan
Posts: 241
Joined: Nov 4th, '06, 06:22
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: guess who she is

Post by xiah1fan » Jun 6th, '08, 09:14

pdk001 wrote:question 1
Image
question 3
Image

they were a monster before plastic sergery
OMMGG...Kim suh a...has taken surgery....Ommmgg...its hard to tell

and the third one...GoShhhh....she really looked like a natural beuty....OMG...I dont like this theard...it just makes me realise that my fav actress are plastic....

I coundent belive it when i first heard Yoon Eun Hye was A Plastic Queeen
ImageImage
......................May I Sarang You? :cry: ................

User avatar
kobe23
Posts: 699
Joined: Jun 6th, '06, 23:19
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by kobe23 » Jun 7th, '08, 16:35

xiah1fan wrote:
-Hikari- wrote: Han Ji Min
Image


[/img]
Ommmmggg


She is sooo Kawwaaaiiiinneee....Big Faaan.....=)(Currently watching capital scandal)
Not sure why Han Ji Min is included here. She looks exactly the same as she does now.

ackirom
Posts: 153
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 02:39
Location: 90745

Post by ackirom » Jun 20th, '08, 21:06

Whaaaat??? Kim Sun Ah!! :O This is a real shock to me :-( :-( :-(

Still a big fan but... you know... now I look @ her just a lil differently :|

kimchi114211
Posts: 1
Joined: May 6th, '09, 23:46

Post by kimchi114211 » May 6th, '09, 23:52

I've had a crush on Kyu Hae Sun ever since I first saw Boys Over Flowers. It's good to see that she hasn't undergone any surgery, but who knows how long that's going to last!! :(
Some sites: Korean Celebrities

watermelonghost
Posts: 51
Joined: Mar 11th, '09, 00:06

Post by watermelonghost » May 31st, '09, 06:37

well.... korea does have alot of surgeries.....
but believe it or not, its ranked 13th place in the world.....

1st is america
2nd is mexico
the rest, im not sure... but its in a random order of
brazil, japan, germany, italy, and spain.....

that goes the same for celebrities....
i believe america and japan has more celebrities that underwent surgeries...
just that records dont show much on japan, since they get it done in other countries like america or korea....

ImL0st
Posts: 213
Joined: Oct 25th, '07, 12:11

Post by ImL0st » May 31st, '09, 06:42

watermelonghost wrote:well.... korea does have alot of surgeries.....
but believe it or not, its ranked 13th place in the world.....

1st is america
2nd is mexico
the rest, im not sure... but its in a random order of
brazil, japan, germany, italy, and spain.....

that goes the same for celebrities....
i believe america and japan has more celebrities that underwent surgeries...
just that records dont show much on japan, since they get it done in other countries like america or korea....
...and Michael Jackson's look's all natural...HAHAHAHA

watermelonghost
Posts: 51
Joined: Mar 11th, '09, 00:06

Post by watermelonghost » May 31st, '09, 06:52

ImL0st wrote:
watermelonghost wrote:well.... korea does have alot of surgeries.....
but believe it or not, its ranked 13th place in the world.....

1st is america
2nd is mexico
the rest, im not sure... but its in a random order of
brazil, japan, germany, italy, and spain.....

that goes the same for celebrities....
i believe america and japan has more celebrities that underwent surgeries...
just that records dont show much on japan, since they get it done in other countries like america or korea....
...and Michael Jackson's look's all natural...HAHAHAHA
hahahahahahaaha, good one

User avatar
SunmiWonder
Posts: 17
Joined: Mar 5th, '09, 03:46
Location: In your closet...

Post by SunmiWonder » Jun 10th, '09, 03:13

If it's a girl,
if she's korean,
if she's a celebrity,
plastic surgery.

User avatar
RainWolf
Posts: 7
Joined: Apr 17th, '09, 23:38
Location: United states

Post by RainWolf » Jun 10th, '09, 03:49

wow! i love Koreans so much and most of the time i would never think they have a single flaw O_O i am from America and prob the whitest person in VA lol and I know a lot of people that got surgery lol Both of my aunts have had tons of plastic surgery and i think its funny. i personally would never get plastic surgery no matter how ugly i think i am because someone in this would would like me lmao but celebrities i totally understand but i would prefer if they didn't because Asians are BEAUTIFUL!! i don't really pay attention the the people that get plastic surgery...except Michael Jackson...who wouldn't notice that O_O

User avatar
watersoflethe
Posts: 27
Joined: Jun 9th, '09, 08:29
Location: San Diego

Post by watersoflethe » Jun 10th, '09, 06:31

eh...a great percentage of the people who live in seoul get plastic surgery. (mostly double eye lid surgery)
the overall percentage of south korea is not as high...but everything is just concentrated toward seoul.
i swear one day i was walking around in apbkujung and stopped to wait for someone to arrive. just from my location (which was stil smaller streets) i was able to count 6~7 plastic surgery places within viewing distance from my location. ahaha.
a lot of the people in seoul don't think of at least doing your eye lids as a big deal. parents promise kids that if they get into a good college as a graduation present they'll do the double eye lid surgery for them and such.
my aunt works in the korean tv industry and i always thought she was freaking beautiful but even so after she entered the industry she's had her eyes, chin, nose, and boobs done but most of the poeple she's around think that's nothing.
even around my friends a lot of them has at least had double eye lid surgery and hair removal surgery.
i don't think most people think of it as a big deal but people don't blatantly talk about it either. eh...

suji36
Posts: 1
Joined: Jun 7th, '09, 23:03

Post by suji36 » Jun 10th, '09, 06:42

zdoon wrote:Image Image
i just heard that she made her face smaller...
like she cut the side of face?
i forgot what its called lol


and i heard kim tae hee..
made her forehead bigger?

User avatar
SunmiWonder
Posts: 17
Joined: Mar 5th, '09, 03:46
Location: In your closet...

Post by SunmiWonder » Jun 11th, '09, 03:24

suji36 wrote:
zdoon wrote:Image Image
i just heard that she made her face smaller...
like she cut the side of face?
i forgot what its called lol


and i heard kim tae hee..
made her forehead bigger?
she cut down on the side, that's what it's called. lol.

And... Kim Tae Hee didn't have plastic surgery :thumright:

ram1
Posts: 2
Joined: Jun 11th, '09, 10:38
Location: Korea

Post by ram1 » Jun 11th, '09, 10:59

It's not true. and Hyori don't surgery.

User avatar
SunmiWonder
Posts: 17
Joined: Mar 5th, '09, 03:46
Location: In your closet...

Post by SunmiWonder » Jun 12th, '09, 02:37

ram1 wrote:It's not true. and Hyori don't surgery.
Yes she did...

User avatar
PocketKiriyama
Posts: 275
Joined: Aug 7th, '06, 03:24
Location: Some where in Illinois, USA

Post by PocketKiriyama » Jun 12th, '09, 03:58

-Hikari- wrote:Here are pictures of celebrities that never got plastic surgery:
Kyu Hae Sun
Image

Han Ji Min
Image

Han Hyo Ju
Image

Sometimes people can change. :] Single eyelids can become double, and vice versa, but it mostly happens when you are a kid.

[/img]
I always thought Han Ji Min and Han Hyo Joo looks so cute in that normal but natural kind of way......I didn't really think that they didn't have cosmetic surgery cause I had an impression that all of them do. This makes me even more happy.

User avatar
SunmiWonder
Posts: 17
Joined: Mar 5th, '09, 03:46
Location: In your closet...

Post by SunmiWonder » Jun 12th, '09, 05:55

Han hyo joo had plastic surgery.

User avatar
Ender's Girl
Posts: 112
Joined: May 11th, '09, 11:55

Re: guess who she is

Post by Ender's Girl » Jun 23rd, '09, 08:47

xiah1fan wrote:
pdk001 wrote:question 1
Image
question 3
Image

they were a monster before plastic sergery
OMMGG...Kim suh a...has taken surgery....Ommmgg...its hard to tell

and the third one...GoShhhh....she really looked like a natural beuty....OMG...I dont like this theard...it just makes me realise that my fav actress are plastic....

I coundent belive it when i first heard Yoon Eun Hye was A Plastic Queeen
That "third one" is Han Go-eun (Capital Scandal). Well, she's hot NOW, that's for sure. :roll But I was quite shocked at how *different* she used to look. Oh well. Nothing wrong with stars going under the knife if they think it'll advance their careers somehow. The only thing that's truly WRONG is denying it. :glare:

watermelonghost
Posts: 51
Joined: Mar 11th, '09, 00:06

Post by watermelonghost » Jun 29th, '09, 23:01

cause korean's surgery are rumors promoted by a biased idiotic hypocrit country (not going to mention name to avoid flame)
surely korea has alot of double-eyelid surgeries, but not as much compared to other countries
south korea is ranked 15th in terms of surgery statistics believe it or not...
i mean korea's medial success naturally attracts and brings attention and u hear more facts about them, so its a given you hear alot of korea's controveries as well...
thats why most people think koreans have alot of surgeries, cause alot people on tv does so, which is generalized upon the entire country


here, since people are curious of the truth about the surgery rates...
why not just let them know the real truth?
if you think im lieing
http://www.1000looks.com/wordpress/?p=180

hope i dont get hate responses this time, cause i didnt decide the facts listed on the site...

User avatar
PocketKiriyama
Posts: 275
Joined: Aug 7th, '06, 03:24
Location: Some where in Illinois, USA

Post by PocketKiriyama » Jun 30th, '09, 08:23

watermelonghost wrote:cause korean's surgery are rumors promoted by a biased idiotic hypocrit country (not going to mention name to avoid flame)
surely korea has alot of double-eyelid surgeries, but not as much compared to other countries
south korea is ranked 15th in terms of surgery statistics believe it or not...
i mean korea's medial success naturally attracts and brings attention and u hear more facts about them, so its a given you hear alot of korea's controveries as well...
thats why most people think koreans have alot of surgeries, cause alot people on tv does so, which is generalized upon the entire country


here, since people are curious of the truth about the surgery rates...
why not just let them know the real truth?
if you think im lieing
http://www.1000looks.com/wordpress/?p=180

hope i dont get hate responses this time, cause i didnt decide the facts listed on the site...
I've been to that site awhile ago and I was surprised to see that korea wasn't even ranked in the top 10. This site also lists unsuccessful surgeries too so there's always risk involved. You got to be very determined to go through with the surgery bearing in might that if things goes wrong, it might scar you for life.

watermelonghost
Posts: 51
Joined: Mar 11th, '09, 00:06

Post by watermelonghost » Aug 14th, '09, 01:30

PocketKiriyama wrote:
watermelonghost wrote:cause korean's surgery are rumors promoted by a biased idiotic hypocrit country (not going to mention name to avoid flame)
surely korea has alot of double-eyelid surgeries, but not as much compared to other countries
south korea is ranked 15th in terms of surgery statistics believe it or not...
i mean korea's medial success naturally attracts and brings attention and u hear more facts about them, so its a given you hear alot of korea's controveries as well...
thats why most people think koreans have alot of surgeries, cause alot people on tv does so, which is generalized upon the entire country


here, since people are curious of the truth about the surgery rates...
why not just let them know the real truth?
if you think im lieing
http://www.1000looks.com/wordpress/?p=180

hope i dont get hate responses this time, cause i didnt decide the facts listed on the site...
I've been to that site awhile ago and I was surprised to see that korea wasn't even ranked in the top 10. This site also lists unsuccessful surgeries too so there's always risk involved. You got to be very determined to go through with the surgery bearing in might that if things goes wrong, it might scar you for life.
oh well, truth hurts..

but yea. i guess some people nomatter what country they are from, they think they were unjustified or done in wrong the way they were born... so i guess they think undergoing surgery is simply saying "i deserve better life then this"...
i dont blame them for that, considering nobody likes to be born ugly...

esgmania
Posts: 4
Joined: Aug 25th, '09, 02:56

Post by esgmania » Aug 25th, '09, 03:30

Yup truth does hurt. This is a sad reality but also a very interesting subject. But I don't really blame Korean actresses or singers for doing plastic surgery because audience rather want to see their "beloved" person still looking pretty and denying the fact that they went on a surgery than being old and ugly.

However, it was very surprising to me that some members of 2NE1, Girls' Generation, and WonderGirls look suspicious, considering how young they are. It was shocking for me to see their "before" pics in allKoreanGossip.com.

technohive
Posts: 60
Joined: Apr 28th, '09, 11:07
Contact:

Post by technohive » Sep 11th, '09, 01:53

I guess most Korean actress do surgical procedures to change how they look right now ....I have read about 2nE1 have done surgery but I guess Sandara Park is a natural beauty ???but she looks the same as before so I presume she doesnt do any surgical procedures as for wondergirls I guess some of them have done it

User avatar
bella_mygga_insek
Posts: 81
Joined: Mar 22nd, '06, 19:17
Location: hehe

Post by bella_mygga_insek » Nov 7th, '09, 13:31

technohive wrote:I guess most Korean actress do surgical procedures to change how they look right now ....I have read about 2nE1 have done surgery but I guess Sandara Park is a natural beauty ???but she looks the same as before so I presume she doesnt do any surgical procedures as for wondergirls I guess some of them have done it
the only potential member in 2ne1 that without doubt have undergone surgery is PARK BOM, she´s undeniable different from before her debut as 2ne1. I´m not quite sure of how much she´s done, but definitely the eyelids, they´re so unnaturally thick now, she was very cute before and now as well, but I prefer her face before as her current face look kinda fake-cute. As for the other members, I don´t think they´ve had anything done, for instance CL and Minzy, both of them look like average asian girls ^o^.
ImageImageImageKilling Hotness!

Ayulyn
Posts: 130
Joined: Jan 9th, '06, 07:00
Location: Alaska

Post by Ayulyn » Nov 12th, '09, 22:49

Everyone all over the world gets plastic surgery..Korea is just not as "taboo" about it.

User avatar
Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7241
Joined: Jun 28th, '09, 18:16
Contact:

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 22nd, '09, 16:43

I mean, what is wrong with plastic surgery? Hell, If I got money to spend on it, I sure would done it. Speaking openly about this takes a lot of courage. Hollywood "beauties" cross their hearts that they didn't have any, in my country also, but it is natural - if you don't like the colour of your hair - you dye it. If you don't like your nose - you fix it.
One should be careful though. It's highly addictive:)

User avatar
kazu123
Posts: 22
Joined: Dec 10th, '09, 09:43
Location: The World
Contact:

Post by kazu123 » Dec 10th, '09, 11:03

Yeah, but they spend thousands of $$$ :-(

User avatar
Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7241
Joined: Jun 28th, '09, 18:16
Contact:

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 1st, '10, 16:53

If they have, who can restrict them from being spent?
Not my money, I don't care how much they spend for it. :whistling:
Image
Popularity? Since I know what it means to be forgotten, I won''t be shaken by it. KNG

bigbigcat
Posts: 3
Joined: Jan 8th, '10, 08:38

Post by bigbigcat » Jan 8th, '10, 08:45

another korean star KARA's Goo Hara admit her plastic surgery: double eyelids


Image

User avatar
Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7241
Joined: Jun 28th, '09, 18:16
Contact:

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 9th, '10, 23:31

I can't really understand what's wrong with Asian people. I would kill to get my eyes like this, and they just make them bigger. Well one desires what one cannot have, I guess.
Do everything, but not the eyes, please!
Image
Popularity? Since I know what it means to be forgotten, I won''t be shaken by it. KNG

cammy_blue
Posts: 62
Joined: Feb 6th, '06, 19:54
Location: Toronto, Ontario

Post by cammy_blue » Jan 10th, '10, 00:08

This topic is interesting. There are a lot of pretty Korean stars, and personally I don't care if they have had plastic surgery or not. But it is a stereotype that majority of the females from Korea.

I have friends who have done it. I heard it's cheaper in Korea. One went to Seoul and got it done and the place she did it threw in eyebrow tattooing at a discount.

User avatar
sousou56
Posts: 11
Joined: Dec 19th, '09, 14:32
Location: Wonderland

Post by sousou56 » Jan 10th, '10, 11:17

Ethlenn wrote:I mean, what is wrong with plastic surgery? Hell, If I got money to spend on it, I sure would done it. Speaking openly about this takes a lot of courage. Hollywood "beauties" cross their hearts that they didn't have any, in my country also, but it is natural - if you don't like the colour of your hair - you dye it. If you don't like your nose - you fix it.
One should be careful though. It's highly addictive:)
I totally agree with you. :whistling:
If I had the money I'd do it, too. (But unfortunately that's not the case. :mrgreen: )
I really don't mind if korean actress/singers had plastic surgery. While watching
a drama or PV I'm not like "omg she had plastic surgery? I won't watch it anymore" I mean, who cares ? :lol
  • 얼렁뚱땅 흥신소
    Evasive Inquiry Agency
    Best Kdrama Ever :heart:
Image

User avatar
Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7241
Joined: Jun 28th, '09, 18:16
Contact:

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 10th, '10, 11:56

Yes, you're absolutely right. While watching someone on the screen, I'm not gonna focus only on the appearance, it's pretty stupid. Does double eyelid surgery make someone better or worse actor/actress?
Image
Popularity? Since I know what it means to be forgotten, I won''t be shaken by it. KNG

User avatar
marvelous
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 145
Joined: Jan 20th, '06, 23:28
Location: PLANET K

Post by marvelous » Jan 11th, '10, 16:43

hyori is natural. she looks exactly the same when she was much younger

lot of people speculate because some are just jealous and make rumors like this thread

it's true some have gone through surgery but you have to expect this from people who make a living out of their image. hollywood stars do it as much do other people who make a living out of their image

User avatar
xiah1fan
Posts: 241
Joined: Nov 4th, '06, 06:22
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: guess who she is

Post by xiah1fan » Jan 11th, '10, 21:09

Ender's Girl wrote:
xiah1fan wrote:
pdk001 wrote:question 1
Image
question 3
Image

they were a monster before plastic sergery
OMMGG...Kim suh a...has taken surgery....Ommmgg...its hard to tell

and the third one...GoShhhh....she really looked like a natural beuty....OMG...I dont like this theard...it just makes me realise that my fav actress are plastic....

I coundent belive it when i first heard Yoon Eun Hye was A Plastic Queeen
That "third one" is Han Go-eun (Capital Scandal). Well, she's hot NOW, that's for sure. :roll But I was quite shocked at how *different* she used to look. Oh well. Nothing wrong with stars going under the knife if they think it'll advance their careers somehow. The only thing that's truly WRONG is denying it. :glare:
Goosh i toottally agree...So WHAT if a celeb has gone under then knife...As Long As the result is Smookin , And she aint denying it...Go ahead HUN's...


But best of all I just heard Creeppy lookin UEE also gone under the knife...Let me tell ya The result was Bläää...I think she looks scary with her Lack of expressions

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest