Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

who else watches kdrama with their parent(s) ?

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
pinkapple

Post by pinkapple » Jan 4th, '06, 13:52

i dont watch k dramas with my parents. only once though and thats fullhouse, but my mum askes too much much questions. so form there i watch it by my slef.

Pink*Paradise

Post by Pink*Paradise » Jan 4th, '06, 13:59

My mother always wants to watch it with me...but she asks too much questions too so i prefer to watch it alone^^

aki_wagi

Post by aki_wagi » Jan 7th, '06, 14:05

i watch it with my mom! it's more fun than watching it alone! sometimes she even like the songs! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: she also cry when comes to the sad part..there's one time when i was watching the television, she was like 'let's continue yesterday drama, i wanna know what happen next'...right now, she even have her own hero..wanna know who? it's kwon sang woo! :wub: :wub: .... she's always asking me 'when r u going to downolad his new drama?'. btw, once she like certain drama, she watch it non-stop!

flcia

Post by flcia » Jan 8th, '06, 08:30

ahhahah...i actually watched winter sonata with my grandma once n from then onwards she fell in love with bae yong jun (since u kno hez rather famous among old ladies)...so now everytime if anyone were talkin bout boyfriends or husbands, she will always say ohh find a boyfriend/husband like bae yong jun blablabla...yeah right like thats gna happen

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Jan 8th, '06, 08:32

I watched Sorry I love You and Attic Cat with my mom..

sasorisa

Post by sasorisa » Jan 30th, '06, 19:33

Hmm.. actually, gotta say my mom's waaay ahead of me. She used to was J dramas, then she switched off to K dramas. So no, we don't watch together since she's watched that many more series than me! Plus, since she now watches it on chinese cable, I can't understand mandarin so.. nope, don't watch. The funny thing is tho, she had always been nagging me to watch. She like the Korean boys, whereas I like the Japanese boys.... lol.

silver sparrow
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by silver sparrow » Jan 31st, '06, 16:29

ohh i watched korean dramas with my mom all the time! we've watched many series together such as all about eve, piano, 4 sisters, wuri's family, jewel in the palace, all in, etc... haha. however most of the time i like watching dramas myself though :P
however one time i decided to get my mom to watch full house, but she refused at first because she thought it was stupid. eventually she caved in and watched. we stayed up till like 3 am watching, my mom just couldnt stop haha. every episode ended on a good part and she wanted to continue... i was sleepy but she wanted more haha. so in the end we finished full house together in 2 days haha. i think that was my 4th or 5th time watching it... i still love it!!! :wub: love my oppa bi :cheers:

shizoeke

Post by shizoeke » Jan 31st, '06, 16:53

me also watch k-drama with my mom and dad...but most of the time with my mom...even my dad remember the actor/actress in the drama...once i watch PIANO with my my dad and my sister...my dad remember JO IN SUNG face. :P .he was the first one who figure, it is JO IN SUNG in MEMORIES OF BALI....i was so busy thinking who is it :scratch: ...JO IN SUNG look different in both drama...but my dad still can know him..impressive right. :cheers: .hahahah..even me get so long to figure it out.. :scratch:

Sousday

Post by Sousday » Jan 31st, '06, 16:54

I always watch kdrama with my sister. My mother watches with us sometimes but she understand nothing (can't speak korean or english) :P

lingx

Post by lingx » Feb 1st, '06, 06:10

My mom is the type of "i will not die without watching drama"so she usually catch the drama on tv only, and the dub is in chinese, the subtitle too. I think her first drama is winter sonata, everytime it airs on tv, she always ask me to come and watch with her so i can translate it for her, and hmm the pace of the story make me want to die.... i dont really like winter sonata cos it is melodrama, and i dont really like bae yong jun also(my mom like him)

Oh ya she like the ost too. My brother watch full house too.

candidkisses

Post by candidkisses » Feb 8th, '06, 13:56

I do. I love watching K-Dramas with my mum. It really bonds us and I find that we got closer after watching many Korean movies and dramas together. Much closer. ^^

wansyung

Post by wansyung » Feb 8th, '06, 14:16

i watch most of the show with my sisters, some drama with my mum and sometimes my dad.... my mum is always the one who remind us that the show is starting soon... hahahaha.... it is nice to watch drama together~!!! :D