[Sad] Korean Dramas That Had Made You Cry, or close to cryin

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
mz_corean

Post by mz_corean » Sep 24th, '05, 17:16

i think...
bulsae
im sorry i love you
paris girl
and i can't think of any more hehe!!

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Sep 24th, '05, 17:36

well, if u need a good cry, watch a kdrama ! ^^

i recently watchd Glass Shoe !! ^^ love it ...since it has my fave kactor, Han Jae Suk ... ahh
but he got abit fat in the face! ... but still cute ..

i cried a lot at the start of the show when they were still kids ...

finished 32 vcds in two days! ^^

eelgnay

Post by eelgnay » Sep 26th, '05, 17:08

tudaobietbuon wrote:yeah, I noticed that too .... and the way the doctor said that he missed Bi and everything got me to believe that he died too...but then Sori kinna said that Bi didn't lived there anymore kinna mean that he lived somewhere else... i don't know, i'm confuse....plus there are no clarity that they're dead .. well, it doesn't make sense if they are at their next life....confuse
i thought that after sangdoo got out of jail, himself and the teacher lady faked their death and moved somewhere else.so that they could start a "new life". got me so mad though how he just leaves bori! :cry:

my tearjerkers..
let's go to school, sangdoo.- i cried tons in ep. 10
aumtumn in my heart.- ahh. the first coupld ep. were soooo sad. :cry: i cried so much i got a headache.
full house- the part where song hye kyo starts bawling her eyes out b/c she thought that bi really left.
taegukgui- the end when the old jin soek went to the army place and he was crying. :cry:

Oi Mei

Post by Oi Mei » Sep 26th, '05, 19:15

The only Koran drama that made me cry was "Save the last dance for me". All Korean dramas have their sad moments and I dont cry easily and I dont know why but with this one I cried.

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Sep 27th, '05, 21:14

Tekuza wrote:Most sad series that actually made me cry (or at least some bits) is MISA 미안히다 사랑한다 and Sang Doo 상두야, 하교가자 and for a guy that is more then enough hahahah :lol lucky i didn't watch any of these series when anyone was around :P The rest of the series i've watch are just sad by not something to cry about
hey Tekuza
i was just wondering what your avatar is about

is it from a drama series? it looks pretty funny and i would be interested to watch it if it is :x

regarding the post
Summer Snow is kind sad story. but i enjoyed it. i've never cryed for any drama series so far. although i am sure sensitive ones will for this one.

mo_i_chi

Post by mo_i_chi » Sep 27th, '05, 22:23

I think everyone should see STAIRWAYS TO HEAVEN !!!!!! You'll cry if you see this DRAMA since It's so romantic and so dramatic !! You'll be in touch with it , I'm sure =D
BTW some people would think that this drama is a bit too dramatic because of the story and the end but I really do think that it's one of the best k-drama I've seen and to me it's THE BEST (I'm crazy about CHoi Ji Woo as well).....

humm Sad Sonata , I cried when I saw this drama too, it's a real sad story but so nice and romantic LOVE LOVE LOVE huhuhuhuh , well there is MISA as well..............^____^

Anyway, I think that I'd just cried for these 3 dramas really ...otherwise maybe Winter Sonata and Autumn Story (starring with Song Hye Gyo and Won Bin....) Lover in Paris since there were really nice songs and some sad....<33333

XiaoYu

Post by XiaoYu » Sep 28th, '05, 05:49

"stairway to heaven" made me cried all story i don't know why but the story is so sad
and full house made me sad and just little tear from my eyes ha ha i'm so crazy

azz

Post by azz » Sep 29th, '05, 09:03

All About Eve
Stairway 2 Heavan
Glass Shoes

hksaznlibra

Post by hksaznlibra » Sep 29th, '05, 20:24

The saddest one has to be bodyguard lol or uumm Thousand years of love.. that was really sad hahah i'm jokiing.

No seriously.. Stairway and Misa made me almost cry *cough *choke*....almost... :unsure:

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Oct 1st, '05, 10:57

I didn't think of full house as sad. after watching misa i watched full house just to smile and laugh again.

Sukai

Post by Sukai » Oct 2nd, '05, 09:21

the ones that made me tear so far are Lovers in Paris and My Lovely kim sahm-soon :_: then again there provably more that do :mrgreen:

SkyyBlue

Post by SkyyBlue » Oct 4th, '05, 15:53

Wonderful Life.

babyxdorkii

Post by babyxdorkii » Oct 4th, '05, 15:59

let's go to school sangdoo - buckets of tears lol all the epsiode made me cry except episode 1 i recall b/c ep. 1 b/c it just beginning to start things off i tink..

babyxdorkii

Post by babyxdorkii » Oct 4th, '05, 16:02

pwner4once wrote:
Tekuza wrote:Most sad series that actually made me cry (or at least some bits) is MISA 미안히다 사랑한다 and Sang Doo 상두야, 하교가자 and for a guy that is more then enough hahahah :lol lucky i didn't watch any of these series when anyone was around :P The rest of the series i've watch are just sad by not something to cry about
hey Tekuza
i was just wondering what your avatar is about

is it from a drama series? it looks pretty funny and i would be interested to watch it if it is :x

regarding the post
Summer Snow is kind sad story. but i enjoyed it. i've never cryed for any drama series so far. although i am sure sensitive ones will for this one.
the pic with lee wan that just a CF with him amd kim tae hui

minhiee

Post by minhiee » Oct 5th, '05, 05:03

why is that after watching a very good korean drama u get depressed for weeks? i think that's weird and no explaination. lol

baka_neko

Post by baka_neko » Oct 12th, '05, 19:11

i'm sorry i love you.
i fwatched the ending around 4am and my god i was crying so much i had to phone my boyfriend to calm me down!!!!

lanneo010

Post by lanneo010 » Oct 18th, '05, 20:16

how can I download movies on here????

Sukai

Post by Sukai » Oct 27th, '05, 17:18

baka_neko wrote:i'm sorry i love you.
i fwatched the ending around 4am and my god i was crying so much i had to phone my boyfriend to calm me down!!!!
OMG! your so right i'm in chapter 7 and my god :O I've been depress sinces chapter 1 :unsure: never mind lovers in paris or MYname is kims samsoon, I'm sorry i love missa is a tearjerker :cry: I wanted to tear throught the whole series....my god I've never seen something so depressing as this drama :|

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Oct 27th, '05, 21:03

Well the one that I watched that got me bawling would be Endless Love, Sorry I Love You, Stairway To Heaven and surprisingly Full House. Lol.

xwin

Post by xwin » Oct 28th, '05, 19:11

some eps in full house..but then autumn tale is the first ever drama that touch me a lot....going to watch sorry, i love you...seems like all of you have a high rated to it...

maea_maie

Post by maea_maie » Oct 29th, '05, 09:49

I^m sorry but all K-Dramas can make meh cry! it^s hard to pick one and juz recommend it juz lyk that! even some Romantic Comedies can also make me cry. yez, d problem is wid meh. :mrgreen:

innocent816

Post by innocent816 » Oct 29th, '05, 14:15

I have to say that Glass shoe made me cry the most.

Breakers

Post by Breakers » Nov 3rd, '05, 16:20

lol... for me, i was close to crying when watching Full House cos towards the end when they're divorcing and seeing Song Hye Kyo cries just makes me wanna cry with her too. Stairway to Heaven as well, looking at how Kwon Sang Woo misses the girl and those tears of his... Love Story In Harvard of Kim Tae Hee and Kim Rae Won, their love so full of obstacles yet still remain as strong as ever... and well, actually there'll always be some scenes that definitely can touch the hearts. :-)

Hayashi_kun

Post by Hayashi_kun » Nov 3rd, '05, 16:37

sangdoo made me cry the most, glad that many ppl think so too.
i heard MISA is v sad, so i decided to give it a try, it turned out i din cry as much.
din like the plot frm the start, but it made me like the cast alot... and the OST is just great... still playing in my mp3player...
oh beginning to think im a wuss since i tear easily when watching movies, yet so cold-blodded when in reality. LOL

silverstarach

Post by silverstarach » Nov 4th, '05, 04:05

Autumn in my heart/ autumn tale/ endless love which ever u call it.. The 1st korean drama i watch, also the most touching drama of all (alot of tissue was used watching this drama.. Stairway to heaven is another drama that makes me cry..

Aye

Post by Aye » Nov 16th, '05, 16:01

omg, my first kdrama - Stairway to Heaven :cry: blubber blubber blubber.... KSW made me do it...!
Attachments
a0052c.jpg
a0052c.jpg (6.86 KiB) Viewed 11992 times

shizoeke

Post by shizoeke » Nov 16th, '05, 18:26

for me..the drama that made me cry is winter sonata...is the first korean drama i watch...it is so sad..especially when choi jie won try to find bae yong jun on her engagement day :cry: ..it is so sad..every time cjw cry..it made wanna cry too. :cry: .the song also can me cry if i heard it..so sad..

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » Nov 16th, '05, 18:30

shizoeke wrote:for me..the drama that made me cry is winter sonata...is the first korean drama i watch...it is so sad..especially when choi jie won try to find bae yong jun on her engagement day :cry: ..it is so sad..every time cjw cry..it made wanna cry too. :cry: .the song also can me cry if i heard it..so sad..
hey, seems like its the same with me too!
The first drama i watched, Winter sonata, the first drama i cried buckets for. T_T
What else, ah.. What happened in Bali, Sang doo..
and full house..these made me cry..bah! i sound like some crybaby!

misshek

Post by misshek » Nov 17th, '05, 04:01

1. BEAUTIFUL DAYS
2. AUTUMN IN MY HEART

KKhang

Post by KKhang » Nov 18th, '05, 02:02

I want to watch Sangdoo, Let's Go To SChool .. EXTREMELY BADLY!! Vote for it for next month pleeease! .. wow

s0caligirl

hahahah

Post by s0caligirl » Nov 18th, '05, 02:16

hmm mines would have to be.......

stairways to heaven...ohh this one made me depressed like no other for 2 weeks!!! that i had to watch something else...which lead to full house!!

hahaha like u shorty...oddly this one i cry too!! just that one part...D day hehehe lol but i love the ending....

hmm sad love story/sonta...is definitely a tearjerky!!

mizzsteph

Post by mizzsteph » Nov 18th, '05, 22:59

I haven't watched many because I couldn't find subtitles but Wedding made me tear a little and I'm starting to watch My Name is Kim Sam Soon

aly8887

Post by aly8887 » Nov 19th, '05, 01:07

the dramas that made me cry the most was Endless Love AKA- AUTUMN IN MY HEART, Stairways to Heaven, Sandoo Lets go to school and Sad Love Song... :cry:

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Nov 19th, '05, 01:48

All Korean dramas I've seen have made me cry but there are some dat really made me cry.

In Order

1. Let's Go To School Sang-doo - Cried fer every episodes & got me addicted :cry: :cry: :cry:
2. I'm Sorry I Love You - Cried fer every episode :cry: :cry: :cry:
3. Autumn Tale aka Endless Love - Cried so hard in every episode except fer a few :cry: :cry: :cry:
4. Full House - Cried fer all sad moments :cry:
5. The Sad Love Story - Cried fer a few parts :cry:

One series dat was not sad & did not me a good job at makin me cry even though I'm very sensitive in cryin was My Name Is Kim Sam Soon I only cried twice throughout da whole series. It just wasn't sad enough fer me...but they did make a good job at makin me laugh.
Last edited by azndgn26 on Dec 17th, '05, 00:49, edited 8 times in total.

servantryforgood

Post by servantryforgood » Nov 19th, '05, 08:56

i never came close to crying in a korean drama [then again, i never finished one]
the only thing ever made me come close to letting a tear loose was
BIG FISH. an american film. i almost cried because its a father / son thing, and something maybe only guys could get. but man, that was powerful.
sorry for the off-topic post =D

aly8887

Post by aly8887 » Nov 29th, '05, 14:53

Man, almost all korean dramas have some sad parts in there but the ones that takes the cake are

1. Stairway to Heaven :unsure: :cry: :cry: :cry:
2. Sad Sonota :-( :cry: :cry: :cry:
3. Endless love (Autumn Love story) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
4. Sandoo Lets Go to School :lol :lol :cry: :cry:
5.Glass Shoes :cry: :-( :cry: :cry:
6. Full House :lol :lol :lol :cry: :lol

tklovex3

Post by tklovex3 » Nov 30th, '05, 00:01

autumn in my heart
sang doo, lets go to school

uhhhh..... i think that's it

joonggook

Post by joonggook » Nov 30th, '05, 01:09

most def sang doo, let's go to school.... :crazy: :cry:

Jubeiyagu

Post by Jubeiyagu » Nov 30th, '05, 03:02

Resurrection.

snackwiches

Post by snackwiches » Nov 30th, '05, 03:28

i cried my eyes out for autumn's tale..i actually cried like hrs

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Nov 30th, '05, 03:34

Definitely Stairway to Heaven. I was bawling my eyes out. :cry:

Korean dramas weigh down my heart too much so I don't watch them often. :-(

hayden

Post by hayden » Nov 30th, '05, 20:59

winter sonata, the song is very touching, though i don't understand it, it somehow touch my heart.

liza_23

Post by liza_23 » Dec 7th, '05, 12:44

I'm sorry i love you...T_T
not just cried out loud,i was almost faint!

fivemagic

Post by fivemagic » Dec 8th, '05, 00:14

If you want to watch dramas with alot of crying and tears, I suggest the following;
1. Stairways to Heaven (I cried my heart out for days)
2. Misa, I'm Sorry I Love You
3. Sad Sonata

Or if you want to watch dramas with happy endings, I suggest the following:
1. Bright Girl Success Story
2. My Love Patzzi
3. Truth
4. Mr. Duke
5. Winter Sonata
6. Full House

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 8th, '05, 00:45

I think I cried on every drama I've watched :P there are always some sad moments when people are crying and I just can't help myself when I see others crying LOL

if you're looking for the biggest tearjerkers you should watch:
1. Sangdoo - as everyone else who mentioned this drama I cried on every single ep except the 1st one..doh I thought it would be a comedy or something and I ended up watching it till 5am and crying my eyes out :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: and I didn't think that..
hair cutting scene could be this sad :cry: :cry: :cry:
2. Sad Sonata my all time favourite kdorama - another major tearjerker

liza_23

Post by liza_23 » Dec 8th, '05, 13:49

yamatsumi wrote:I think I cried on every drama I've watched :P there are always some sad moments when people are crying and I just can't help myself when I see others crying LOL

if you're looking for the biggest tearjerkers you should watch:
1. Sangdoo - as everyone else who mentioned this drama I cried on every single ep except the 1st one..doh I thought it would be a comedy or something and I ended up watching it till 5am and crying my eyes out :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: and I didn't think that..
hair cutting scene could be this sad :cry: :cry: :cry:
hi yamatsumi...
oh really?sangdoo also another tearjerker??i already have the dvd but still didn't have time to watch it...after read your post,i want to watch it soon!thanks dear :D

galaxiechic

Post by galaxiechic » Dec 8th, '05, 16:20

Summer scent?

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 8th, '05, 16:23

liza_23 wrote: oh really?sangdoo also another tearjerker??
the biggest tearjerker I've ever seen..only Sekaichuu can be compared with this one if we're talking about liters of treas I cried :cry: :cry: :cry: + this is a total must see drama!! so don't wait any longer :thumright:

HAGEMUSHA

Post by HAGEMUSHA » Dec 9th, '05, 04:16

Summer Scent!!

kusmog

Post by kusmog » Dec 11th, '05, 07:34

I'm new to k-dramas, but so far, What Happened in Bali and Damo have done the job.

[WARNING!!!... do not unhide spoiler unless u've seen Damo and What Happened in Bali in its entirety.... you've been warned]
matter of fact!!! They both have similar endings somewhat, which was what made me mad!!! I was watching Damo and What Happened in Bali simultaneously and finished Bali first. I was so sad and depressed with the ending that I hoped for something better in Damo's ending. I wish they would've at least spared Jae Hui's (a.k.a. Chae-Ohk) life in the end but in the end it seems only fitting to die by her bro, esp. when Hwangbo Yoon's dead too. ahhh... watching those two dramas end the way they ended back to back is cruel.

greenenvy

Post by greenenvy » Dec 14th, '05, 19:00

it's totally autumn in my heart - i used up 3/4 roll of toilet paper.

and glass slippers. this one broke my heart.

h2lam

" A Moment to Remember"

Post by h2lam » Dec 16th, '05, 23:54

It has the same theme as the american movie " A WAlk to REmember" but it's more touching. It is so good & sweet. I love the 2 main character. I wonder if there are guys out there in real life that are as good as the male main character, such a good husband. I watched this movie 2 times and I cried alot in this movie. AWWWWWWWWWWE so good :). EVERYONE MUST WATCH IT :)

"A WAlk to Remember", "The Classic" & "Winstruck" rules!!!

hellochristmas

Post by hellochristmas » Dec 18th, '05, 04:29

i cried in Winter Sonata and My 19 Year Old Sister in Law (at the beginning when the girl is on the train)

K-KisS84

Post by K-KisS84 » Dec 18th, '05, 11:10

- Autumn In My heart!!
- The Sad Love Story!!
- Stairway To Heaven
- Let's Go To School SangDoo

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Dec 20th, '05, 00:52

i don't like sad dramas...

for some reason Full house made me cry. That was the only kdrama that made me teary as far as i can remember

SH_BV_7

Post by SH_BV_7 » Dec 20th, '05, 01:20

Autumn in my heart made me cry so much, esp. in the beginning. probably the only drama i cried the most in. other sad ones is i'm sorry, i love you.

n0_rulez

Post by n0_rulez » Dec 26th, '05, 10:22

1. Sangdoo Let's go to school :cry: :cry:
2. Dae Jang-Geum
3. A Love To Kill
4. Full House

xLilVietDevilx

Post by xLilVietDevilx » Dec 26th, '05, 18:18

Sad Love Story
Misa
A Love To Kill
Stairway To Heaven
Winter Sonata

great dramas T-T

msjang

Post by msjang » Dec 27th, '05, 04:54

narutaru wrote:I'm Sorry, but I love you. It made me cry sooooo much.
YES............OH MY GOD.........it is THE drama that made me cry my eyes out......and i have seen all the sad ones, like stairway to heaven, autumn story, winter sonata, a love to kill.......by far.......Im sorry I Love You is the killer.....

himenajima

Post by himenajima » Dec 27th, '05, 05:29

I jus finished im sorry I love you and i cried sooo much all though stairway to heaven made me cry too. im not sure which one was sadder.

skachild

Post by skachild » Dec 27th, '05, 05:49

only autumn in my heart take almost make me cry... :cry:

VTTK

Post by VTTK » Jan 2nd, '06, 02:30

I'm sorry i love you is VERY sad... i love that drama!

lilmarie

Post by lilmarie » Jan 2nd, '06, 08:41

the only drama that comes up in my mind so far that i cried/almost cried is
damo
what happened in bali

dorkee

Post by dorkee » Jan 3rd, '06, 21:22

definately autumn tale! i cried every single episode!

JoSungMo

Post by JoSungMo » Jan 3rd, '06, 23:33

I heard ..hmm what is it called in English .. life of roses (rougly translated) is pretty sad .. had 50% view ratings in Korea. The drama is from 2005 on KBS(24 eps), ended a month ago.

xLilVietDevilx

Post by xLilVietDevilx » Jan 4th, '06, 06:39

dont flame at me, but....

the last episode of Full House made me cry... i was so glad the drama was over :glare:

matchingsocks

Post by matchingsocks » Jan 11th, '06, 18:58

it seems that nearly everyone says
"Autumn in my heart" and "Stairway to heaven" :-)
yeah i agree also!

1. Autumn in my heart was just sad, i was watching it with my friend and we were at the end ish, and she was like "ahahah cry cry celsy cry!" >_<
Since she watched it already - i try not to cry, there was her mom also, that was a lot of pressure -__-

2. Stairway to heaven...i didnt cry suprisingly, my mom and dad was watching it, and they try not to cry o__o; my mom was like "ehhh papa is going to cry" :glare:
But i cried when the girl when blind in the middle of that land, omg, i was just like "thats so sad! i wouldnt like to feel like her" :-( im glad the guy noticed her.

3. Winter Sonata, was diffinetly sad, esp the song, made me into tears when im listening to it.

4. What happened in Bali, i loveee this drama! i realy have no idea the ending would be like that, it made me cry and made me depress for a few days =(

5. Glass shoe, i adore this drama, it made me cry :'( esp when the guy died.

6. Guardian angel, i know its a really happy ending story, but i was just really sad when Tai Yong was searching that girl, and the girl was leaving (bleh i forgot her name) and all that trouble that people did to him, he still support the girl, gosh most of those part was very touching. :mrgreen:

i've been wanting to watch, Im sorry i love you - but that would be soon :P
and i just watched the trailer of Loveholic, so depressing already ='(

junebaby

Post by junebaby » Jan 15th, '06, 14:09

Maybe I'm just too sensitive coz I did cry in just about every korean drama i watched ! :mrgreen:
Bawling/ Buckets and buckets
STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN
WINTER SONATA
AUTUMN IN MY HEART
BEAUTIFUL DAYS
TERMS OF ENDEARMENT

Tears roll down in some scenes
Fashion 70s
:pale: On the Prairie
Jewel in the Palace

your heart is squeezed and you can't breathe nor cry!
I' SORRY I LOVE YOU / MISA

:pale:

youngpilchoe

Post by youngpilchoe » Jan 16th, '06, 14:51

MISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eson

Post by eson » Jan 18th, '06, 02:45

i cried in these series:

Save the last dance for me
What happended in Bali
Only you - yeah i cried-- so touching when the child slept on hyun jae's lap
nine tail fox - so hard for me.. love that is suppressed makes me cry so much.

hjsangel

Post by hjsangel » Jan 18th, '06, 10:02

i shed buckets of tears during the last few episodes of ALL ABOUT EVE....
the saddest part was when hjs died from saving ksy by being hit by a car..huhu... :hissy: .

sHaziE
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by sHaziE » Jan 18th, '06, 13:19

so far it's Stairway to Heaven..

i'm watching Sad Love Story now... it's so sad, oppa kept on crying :cry:

i heard that Sorry i love you is even sadder..

qtbeautygirl

Post by qtbeautygirl » Jan 19th, '06, 16:04

I dont really like watching sad sad dramas/movies, but here are the dramas that really perked my interest and made me cry.

1. Let's go to school Sang-doo ( the whole school trip where they reminisce their past, that was kinda sad and where Sangdoo gave himself up to the police, but the thing is every episode I cried in this drama. I like this one better than A love to kill. Why you might ask. Sang-doo has a combination of being funny, twists, and moments that can really make you cry or laugh, while A love to kill, the acting is less credible, the aura of the entire series is heavy & too dark and I think they have no chemistry whatsoever, I mean the main lead and Bi, please a love to kill fans dont kill me.)

2. My Love Patzzi made me cry too: Scenes where Jang Nara got set-up by her friend of the guys confession and she is supposedly to be hiding. and another scene is that Kim Rae Won got hospitalized.

3. Full House - Scenes like when Bi told SHK that she means nothing to him. OUCH my chest was soo heavy that time, I felt that he said to me. I was crying hu hu hu.

4. Windstruck - Waaahh sad beautiful story.

5. Innocent step - the ending where they dance together with the fireflies.

6. She is nineteen Episode wheer the younger brother found out about Jung Da Bin' Idenity and how his mother is related to the big scheme of things. That really made me cry specially he confronts his mother and was crying for Jung Da Bin coz he loves her too too much, and would do anything for her. Man I'm not just crying, I was SOBBING like crazy that next day my eyes are all swollen and -_- like this.. can barely see a thing.

Hest foder

Post by Hest foder » Jan 21st, '06, 11:12

Im Sorry I Love You and A Love To Kill

k_fan

Post by k_fan » Jan 21st, '06, 11:46

I haven't watched very many yet, but Glass Shoes is really sad. :cry: Poor children..