What's the worst korean drama you have seen?

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
User avatar
JlovesVan
Posts: 107
Joined: May 23rd, '07, 20:24
Location: Washington

Post by JlovesVan » Sep 11th, '07, 17:23

Spring Waltz
last half of a love to kill (I view this drama in two parts; part 1 excellent Part 2 UHGGG!)
stained glass

krnonthak0b
Posts: 6
Joined: Mar 14th, '07, 09:13

Post by krnonthak0b » Sep 12th, '07, 07:00

i dont see why ppl are bashing goong soo much.. but i guess they are right about the overrated part. but honestly it wasn't bad at all.. i enjoyed it despite it being rediculously overhyped. but anyways on to my 3 worst

3. Fireworks - pointless can't believe i finished this
2. Hello Miss - i watched cuz lee da hae is freaking cute but just can't finish it... its a stupid plot
1. Coffee Prince - you know.. talking about overrated... i mean i've seen a lot of bad dramas and finished them because of the amount of time i have on my hands lately.. and i still didn't want to finish this one... yoon eun hae isnt THAT good.. and go eun chan isnt THAT lovable.. i dont know maybe if i finished it i'd change my opinion but the first 5 or so episodes i watched.. i skipped through most of it, it honestly bored me that much and to think i watched all of hello miss, fireworks, bad couple, and wedding.. this is the only kdrama i started and could not finish at all.. so it gets this spot.

sorry for the rant.

special mention.. any drama with daniel henney as one of the leads gets points docked.. using looks to get attention.. HE CANT SPEAK THE FREAKING LANGUAGE pisses me off when writers write material just so they can use him.. he was pointless in spring waltz.... (lol random but i saw his picture on the yesasia add up top ^_^)

User avatar
maakopla
Posts: 299
Joined: Apr 4th, '06, 14:15
Location: Finland

Post by maakopla » Sep 12th, '07, 08:27

1. Goong - I think it's totally overrated. Maybe I didn't like it becuase I read the manhwa and liked it more but to me whole drama was boring and cast was bad. They just couldn't act.

2. One 1% of anything. Seriously. It turned into such soap opera after a good start. It was really a pain in the ass to finish watching drama cuz it dragged really badly!

3. My Girl - yes, agian it was promising beginning but. It turned out to be draggy and just plain stupid. Main girl really annoyed me.

User avatar
bean
Posts: 391
Joined: Oct 6th, '06, 10:02

Post by bean » Sep 14th, '07, 04:39

[quote="krnonthak0b"]1. Coffee Prince - you know.. talking about overrated... i mean i've seen a lot of bad dramas and finished them because of the amount of time i have on my hands lately.. and i still didn't want to finish this one... yoon eun hae isnt THAT good.. and go eun chan isnt THAT lovable.. i dont know maybe if i finished it i'd change my opinion but the first 5 or so episodes i watched.. i skipped through most of it, it honestly bored me that much and to think i watched all of hello miss, fireworks, bad couple, and wedding.. this is the only kdrama i started and could not finish at all.. so it gets this spot.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.. If say overrated, COFEE PRINCE is number 1.. I mean that main actress isnt that god :unsure: ... Her role in Goon doesnt attract me too.. Just hate her.. blek..

User avatar
nozomimaekawa
Posts: 9
Joined: Apr 10th, '07, 00:46
Location: Panama,panama

Post by nozomimaekawa » Sep 14th, '07, 04:46

1-autumns tale
2-sorry i love you
3-snow white story

User avatar
ajewell
Posts: 105
Joined: Jul 17th, '04, 05:56
Contact:

Post by ajewell » Sep 14th, '07, 05:08

3. Beautiful Days (worst)
2. Love Letter (second worst)
1. Marrying a Millionaire (third worst)

Wow, this was tough. I don't have many dramas I can claim to dislike, but these, I felt, deserved to be listed. I don't know what it was about Beautiful Days... I did manage to finish it... and yet, I didn't like it the entire time I was watching it. Plus, I can't stand the main actor (the same guy who was in ALL IN). Love Letter really bothered me for some reason: I really disliked the main girl, and the plot got really frustrating and stupid towards the end... plus, I just didn't feel anything for the main couple. Marrying a Millionaire is one of those rare dramas that I gave up on... and though I feel guilty for adding a drama I never finished, I know that it didn't get any better, and definitely deserves to be on the list.

And since Beautiful Days and Love Letter aren't listed at all, I thought I should try to remind people how much they sucked, lol.
Last edited by ajewell on Sep 14th, '07, 05:14, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Watching: Flower Boy Ramen Shop -- Color Of Woman -- What''s Up?

Quinze
Posts: 4
Joined: Sep 2nd, '07, 06:33

Post by Quinze » Sep 14th, '07, 05:12

3-Only You-couldn't stand this series. I'm not sure why I went through the whole series.
2-Witch Yoo-Hee- I was hopeful to the end that there'd be something I liked about this show. I got sick of the lead actress though.
1-Full House- I didn't actually finish watching this but I didn't like it from the first episode. I couldn't finish and I'm not sure I'm even willing to attempt it.. I'm not sure


I'm surprised so many people disliked Hello! Miss..am I the only one who didn't?
Maybe it's because I like Lee Dae Hae but I thought it wasn't that bad..

miyukigrg
Posts: 31
Joined: Sep 8th, '07, 09:52
Location: pokhra,nepal
Contact:

Post by miyukigrg » Sep 14th, '07, 07:02

1 ) winter sonata - it was boring and slow paced.

2 ) love story in havard - why did i bothered 2 watch this drama.

3 )hello miss - i watched this dream only for the sake of lee ji-hoon & lee da-hee

if it was 4 worst k movie then i would vote 4 desperado naughty gal & i am a cyborg.after watching these movies my head hurted a lot.
Attachments
photo34426.jpg
photo34426.jpg (53.96 KiB) Viewed 3082 times
photo34426.jpg
photo34426.jpg (53.96 KiB) Viewed 3082 times
Last edited by miyukigrg on Sep 14th, '07, 09:18, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
petitchou
Posts: 26
Joined: May 27th, '06, 03:43
Location: usofa

Post by petitchou » Sep 14th, '07, 07:42

Quinze wrote: I'm surprised so many people disliked Hello! Miss..am I the only one who didn't?
Maybe it's because I like Lee Dae Hae but I thought it wasn't that bad..
I liked it. Very happy ending and it made me laugh throughout.

User avatar
Cuddlycarebear
Posts: 3
Joined: Aug 23rd, '07, 01:21

Post by Cuddlycarebear » Sep 14th, '07, 07:57

I must say that I disagree with everyone's opinion of Goong and Coffee Prince being the worst k-dramas. Yoon Eun Hye is a great actress in my opinion, I mean look at the difference in the roles. And How dare someone say that Joo Ji Hoon is not a great actor, Have you seen MaWang?! Anyways, I do respect that everyone has their own opinion so I just thought I would put in my two cents. :cussing: :whistling:
Worst kdramas I've seen:
3)Delightful Girl Choon Hyang...dragged and the kiss scene was ugh boring!
2)Full House (the last 5-6episodes dragged and the kiss scene was a freaking peck...I don't know about you but I didn't watch the frigging series for them to finally get together for a kiss that someone would give their grandma!!)
1) A love to kill.....Of course they just couldn't be happily together in the end!!! Although, I love Rain and Shin Min Ah.
Kdramas I've never finished:
3)Lovers in Paris..call me fickle but I didn't like the main lead at all and couldn't push myself to finish it.
2)What star are you from? the main lead gets on my nerves.
1) Only You...just couldn't force myself to watch anymore of it.
Attachments
joonkiss.gif
joonkiss.gif (98.01 KiB) Viewed 3092 times

User avatar
Hanazawa Rui
Posts: 187
Joined: Feb 4th, '07, 12:01
Location: U>A<E - Dubai

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Sep 14th, '07, 08:09

WOOOOOOOOOOW ALOT OF PPL SAY GOONG IS ONE OF THE WORST DRAMAZ

I THINK IT"S ONE OF THE BEST DRAMA'S EVER >>>>>>>>> AND THE CAST'S ARE GREAT>>>>>>>>

UNBELIEVABLE


i saw it 3 times
DeVOtioN
Image

User avatar
petitchou
Posts: 26
Joined: May 27th, '06, 03:43
Location: usofa

Post by petitchou » Sep 14th, '07, 21:04

I have liked most k-dramas I have seen (especially, Goong) but there were a few that it was either hard to finish or I couldn't finish at all.

Queen of the Game - This was not only hard to finish but I actually stopped three episodes before the end.
Successful Story of a Bright Girl - Too dramatic and the male lead's acting really sucked.
Prince's First Love - They went beautiful places but the same recycled scenes kept happening there.
We are Dating Now - I thought the ending was too abrupt, I wanted to see MORE.

User avatar
gummonster
Posts: 290
Joined: Apr 14th, '06, 19:00
Location: USA

Post by gummonster » Sep 15th, '07, 04:53

bean wrote:
krnonthak0b wrote:1. Coffee Prince - you know.. talking about overrated... i mean i've seen a lot of bad dramas and finished them because of the amount of time i have on my hands lately.. and i still didn't want to finish this one... yoon eun hae isnt THAT good.. and go eun chan isnt THAT lovable.. i dont know maybe if i finished it i'd change my opinion but the first 5 or so episodes i watched.. i skipped through most of it, it honestly bored me that much and to think i watched all of hello miss, fireworks, bad couple, and wedding.. this is the only kdrama i started and could not finish at all.. so it gets this spot.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.. If say overrated, COFEE PRINCE is number 1.. I mean that main actress isnt that god :unsure: ... Her role in Goon doesnt attract me too.. Just hate her.. blek..
omg, seriously.
somebody that is thinking the same as me. I see Yoon eun hye is the number 1 OVERRATED actress on EARTh. i freakin hate her and all her dramas. and i have no freakin ideas why people like her so much. she's not pretty at all, her acting is great at all either.

Quinze
Posts: 4
Joined: Sep 2nd, '07, 06:33

Post by Quinze » Sep 15th, '07, 05:41

petitchou wrote:
Quinze wrote: I'm surprised so many people disliked Hello! Miss..am I the only one who didn't?
Maybe it's because I like Lee Dae Hae but I thought it wasn't that bad..
I liked it. Very happy ending and it made me laugh throughout.
good to know that I'm not alone 8)


And as much as I hat to say it, Goong wasn't all that great. I only finished to see what everyone loved about it. If someone could name me one reason it was as great as everyone says it is, I might change my mind...

battlegirlai
Posts: 360
Joined: Jun 10th, '05, 21:00
Location: Las Vegas

Post by battlegirlai » Sep 15th, '07, 09:20

as much as i enjoy coffee prince, i'll agree that the main actress is not amazing. the only thing she really had going for her in coffee prince is that she did manage to look/act more like a boy (even when she was not pretending to be a boy, she had very tom-boyish mannerisms) than most actresses who are supposed to look/act like boys. she was worlds better than the girls from the hanakimi shows. but she still wasn't jaw-dropping amazing. i guess thats an improvement over her acting in goong. she was numbingly boring in goong so i guess any kind of improvement is a good thing.

i'll admit it. for me, coffee prince was all about the princes...they were hysterical and sweet and nice to look at ^_^ yep, i like if for shallow shallow reasons

User avatar
Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 778
Joined: Mar 26th, '05, 08:35
Location: Seoul, South Korea (whooooza!)

Post by Néa Vanille » Sep 15th, '07, 09:51

Yoon Eun Hye's acting is very good in Coffee Prince. Unlike in Hanakimi (J-version) where you wonder how anyone could possibly mistake Horikita Maki for a boy, Yoon Eun Hye plays the tomboy very convincingly. Her body language is completely that of a boy. She also talks, walks, eats and sits like a boy. Even that time when Han Sung made her dress more femininely, she managed to still act like a boy, making it obvious that she would never be completely feminine. Very well done.

I hated her in Goong, but she did her homework for Coffee Prince and finally gave us a convincing gender-bender heroine. Another thing worth pointing out (also noticed by javabeans): I think a lot of other Korean actresses would have been way too vain to play the role of Eun Chan. The script writer made her do things as Eun Chan that didn't make her look very attractive (eating disgustingly, crying and smearing her make-up, walking without a hint of feminine grace), but she did them anyway for the sake of the drama.

User avatar
vina.loves.sushi
Posts: 211
Joined: Oct 11th, '06, 06:20
Location: Philippines

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Sep 15th, '07, 23:30

Néa Vanille wrote:Yoon Eun Hye's acting is very good in Coffee Prince. Unlike in Hanakimi (J-version) where you wonder how anyone could possibly mistake Horikita Maki for a boy, Yoon Eun Hye plays the tomboy very convincingly. Her body language is completely that of a boy. She also talks, walks, eats and sits like a boy. Even that time when Han Sung made her dress more femininely, she managed to still act like a boy, making it obvious that she would never be completely feminine. Very well done.
well in hanakimi jdoroma, the girl is really supposed to look feminine even though disguised as a boy...in the manga she is often mistaken as a girl so i don't know why people keep saying she couldn't be possibly mistaken for a boy...i'm not good at explaining but i hope you get what i mean.
Image

User avatar
Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 778
Joined: Mar 26th, '05, 08:35
Location: Seoul, South Korea (whooooza!)

Post by Néa Vanille » Sep 15th, '07, 23:51

I get that. In Coffee Prince, too, they often jokingly ask Eun Chan if she is a girl.

The thing with Yoon Eun Hye is, though, that she actually makes me wonder if she is a girl or a boy, because she nails the mannerism so perfectly. She actually manages to confuse me a little. When I look at Maki, there's not a shred of doubt in my mind that she's a girl, so the gender-bender thing doesn't work for me.

battlegirlai
Posts: 360
Joined: Jun 10th, '05, 21:00
Location: Las Vegas

Post by battlegirlai » Sep 15th, '07, 23:59

its not that she's supposed to be mistaken as a girl a lot...its the fact that she doesn't remotely in any way shape or form resemble or act like a boy. not even a pretty boy. she looks like a girl in every way possible. she practically has "I'm a girl" tattooed on her forehead. it makes you feel like the guys in hana kimi are complete idiots for not noticing at all.

i kind of liken hanakimi to superman. the boys uniform is clark kent's glasses. how can they not just tell that clark is superman with glasses? if it walks like a chicken, talks like a chicken and looks like a chicken wearing glasses...its a chicken, i tell ya!! a giant chicken!

in coffee prince, its a tomboy girl who gets mistaken for a guy...not a girlygirl trying desperately to pass as a guy. its possible that in the manga, she's not such a girlygirl, but in the drama, she comes off as a total girlygirl.

User avatar
Hiapo
Posts: 6
Joined: Jul 30th, '07, 22:51
Location: Germany

Post by Hiapo » Sep 16th, '07, 00:14

gummonster wrote:
krnonthak0b wrote:1. Coffee Prince - you know.. talking about overrated... i mean i've seen a lot of bad dramas and finished them because of the amount of time i have on my hands lately.. and i still didn't want to finish this one... yoon eun hae isnt THAT good.. and go eun chan isnt THAT lovable.. i dont know maybe if i finished it i'd change my opinion but the first 5 or so episodes i watched.. i skipped through most of it, it honestly bored me that much and to think i watched all of hello miss, fireworks, bad couple, and wedding.. this is the only kdrama i started and could not finish at all.. so it gets this spot.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.. If say overrated, COFEE PRINCE is number 1.. I mean that main actress isnt that god :unsure: ... Her role in Goon doesnt attract me too.. Just hate her.. blek..
omg, seriously.
somebody that is thinking the same as me. I see Yoon eun hye is the number 1 OVERRATED actress on EARTh. i freakin hate her and all her dramas. and i have no freakin ideas why people like her so much. she's not pretty at all, her acting is great at all either.
Isn't it stupid to hate a person, that you don't even know ? :whistling:

starryeyed
Posts: 52
Joined: May 7th, '05, 02:23
Location: Malaysia

Post by starryeyed » Sep 16th, '07, 00:28

gummonster wrote:
bean wrote:
krnonthak0b wrote:1. Coffee Prince - you know.. talking about overrated... i mean i've seen a lot of bad dramas and finished them because of the amount of time i have on my hands lately.. and i still didn't want to finish this one... yoon eun hae isnt THAT good.. and go eun chan isnt THAT lovable.. i dont know maybe if i finished it i'd change my opinion but the first 5 or so episodes i watched.. i skipped through most of it, it honestly bored me that much and to think i watched all of hello miss, fireworks, bad couple, and wedding.. this is the only kdrama i started and could not finish at all.. so it gets this spot.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.. If say overrated, COFEE PRINCE is number 1.. I mean that main actress isnt that god :unsure: ... Her role in Goon doesnt attract me too.. Just hate her.. blek..
omg, seriously.
somebody that is thinking the same as me. I see Yoon eun hye is the number 1 OVERRATED actress on EARTh. i freakin hate her and all her dramas. and i have no freakin ideas why people like her so much. she's not pretty at all, her acting is great at all either.
YEH did a wonderful job with EC in Coffee Prince. Even though i'm not her fan, i credit her for doing a great job. The direction of Coffee Prince towards the ending was so-so for me. That kind of spoiled this drama which otherwise than that would have been great.

I guess your feeling that way because all the hype over this drama which can be over the top sometimes. Drama wise it may not be the best , greatest or what not, but surely YEH deserves credit for pulling EC off and not to be bashed like that.:)

That's what i feel, even though im not a fan of YEH . No hard feelings to the both of you.

User avatar
GlamourGirl40
Posts: 31
Joined: Jun 3rd, '07, 15:35
Location: California

Post by GlamourGirl40 » Sep 16th, '07, 01:08

I loved Coffee Prince! I thought it was so simple but cute. Gong Yoo was HOT! and Yoon Eun Hye really shocked me with her acting and looks compared to her Baby V.O.X. and Goong days. So obviously it isn't in my worst Kdrama list.

1) Exhibition of Fireworks
2) Hello Miss
3) Winter Sonata

I actually loved Goong (except for the adults' parts). Goong S didn't really cut it for me but it was very funny. So I decided not to put Goong S in my top hated Kdramas list.

User avatar
maakopla
Posts: 299
Joined: Apr 4th, '06, 14:15
Location: Finland

Post by maakopla » Oct 26th, '07, 06:47

battlegirlai wrote:its not that she's supposed to be mistaken as a girl a lot...its the fact that she doesn't remotely in any way shape or form resemble or act like a boy. not even a pretty boy. she looks like a girl in every way possible. she practically has "I'm a girl" tattooed on her forehead. it makes you feel like the guys in hana kimi are complete idiots for not noticing at all.

i kind of liken hanakimi to superman. the boys uniform is clark kent's glasses. how can they not just tell that clark is superman with glasses? if it walks like a chicken, talks like a chicken and looks like a chicken wearing glasses...its a chicken, i tell ya!! a giant chicken!

in coffee prince, its a tomboy girl who gets mistaken for a guy...not a girlygirl trying desperately to pass as a guy. its possible that in the manga, she's not such a girlygirl, but in the drama, she comes off as a total girlygirl.
I totally agree lol! I was disappointed with hanakimi drama pretty much cuz 2 lead characters sucked BIG TIME! First of all no chmeistry, second not enough screen time together, 3 they didn't have any characters at all. Only Nakazu pulled it out well. In the manga Mizuki looks girly BUT acts boyish so they could never suspect she's actually a girl. In drama she is just helpless and annoying that's all. In twdrama she was at least the Mizuki of manga.

In Coffee Prince she both looks and acts like a guy though her body would still give her away, it's too slender for a guy.

Back to topic. I really hated Goong! I don't get whay everyoen loves it so much just what the heck everyone sees in it?!!! Acting is stiff and just bad, story snails on... really slow and chemistry is absent. What the heck they even turned main girl in a whiny dog!

bjharm
Posts: 118
Joined: Jan 25th, '07, 11:10

Post by bjharm » Oct 26th, '07, 07:23

As far as i can see reading, this is it a thread to give vent to your pet pev and diislike [and in some cases plain hate, witch is a little disturbing]
For every one someone dislikes, there ten that do and so forth.
There alway Something to like about any drama, if only the lead, or music and so forth.
It depend on what type of drama you like..comedy, light drama tear jerkers
There simply too many variance in what someone can like that it really pointless
As i say it it mainly to give vent to ones dislikes than anything that can be taken seriously.

User avatar
ifacchi
Posts: 10
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 02:33
Location: here

Post by ifacchi » Oct 27th, '07, 14:19

1) Wedding, I still pretty amaze i could finish this drama. Haha. It's just so boring, and the problem doesnt change from the beginning
2) Witch Yoo Hee, i didnt even finish it.

User avatar
bonaparte
Posts: 60
Joined: Nov 9th, '05, 19:43
Location: New York, NY

Post by bonaparte » Nov 2nd, '07, 06:07

Templar wrote:I couldn't believe all the hype for FULL HOUSE. Was 10 out of the 16 episodes the two of them yelling about who is going to clean and cook sh*t. My biggest dillema was deciding which of the two of them I would slap silly first.
YESSS! Finally someone who sees the worthlessness of Full House! More like 15.75 of the 16 episodes was yelling, though. D:

I hated both of the characters. What got to me the most was that one of them would overhear/ see something and then take it the wrong way, make all these assumptions, yell at the other person based on their faulty assumptions... AND THE OTHER PERSON WOULD JUST TAKE IT!! WHY ON EARTH didn't the other person just say, "Uhh, you've got the wrong idea there..."?? THAT WOULD HAVE FIXED IT! And the series would have ended at like... ep. 4 instead of snowballing into a giant mess of misunderstandings and lack of communication.

Plus, Bi's face is SO ridiculously simian. xD

lavenderskye
Posts: 78
Joined: Jun 11th, '07, 08:23

Post by lavenderskye » Nov 2nd, '07, 15:12

I apologize it's a little off topic, but I was wondering why do they, especially the women always take out the battery when they don't want to answer their cell phone? Can't they just turn it off or better yet, just not answer it??? :unsure:

User avatar
maakopla
Posts: 299
Joined: Apr 4th, '06, 14:15
Location: Finland

Post by maakopla » Nov 4th, '07, 10:28

gummonster wrote:The WORST k drama ever is Goong, yep. it's super gay, hecka boring and nothing interesting. the cast is so weird acting to hard, tryin to be funny and cute, well they're not. and the story is so freakin draggy. and i couldn't undertand why so many people like it. so overrated.
Ah I totally agree. Finally someone thinks the same. I really dunno why ppl everywhere like it? WHY? They say acting is great and chemistry betwen main characters is good. What chemistry? WHAT CHEMISTRY? The only ones I liked were CG's family members. Other cast was just ... I also hated the way they made CG into crybaby when in manga she was pretty strong character.

User avatar
alanmartires
Posts: 17
Joined: Oct 11th, '07, 02:56
Location: New York

Post by alanmartires » Nov 6th, '07, 00:57

tkkn123 wrote:Oh yeah, I wanted to like "Goodbye Solo", but the drama was so god-awfully boring, that I gave up on it after the 3rd episode. Not even the actress, Yoon So Yi, can redeem this drama for me.

Speaking of Yoon So Yi, she at least kicks butt in the movies "Arahan" and "Shadowless Sword." :D

~tkkn123
i thought of that too at first...but after the 5th episode it got really good i couldnt stop watching :)
Image

madeleine1406
Posts: 4
Joined: Sep 20th, '07, 10:14

Post by madeleine1406 » Dec 1st, '07, 07:55

wel for me the worst korean drama i watch was 'the wedding' strring by jangnara
tht movies really bored n awesome
the story line really dont makes sense as the story keep saying bout wedding

User avatar
JlovesVan
Posts: 107
Joined: May 23rd, '07, 20:24
Location: Washington

worst k-dramas

Post by JlovesVan » Dec 2nd, '07, 01:51

Here is my list:

Prince's first love---by far the worst K-drama I have ever seen! The acting was abysmal, the story plot was dumb and it drug on and on and on and on......the main actor was not cute but just plain annoying Uhhgg!

Spring Waltz---This one killed me with boredom, I couldn't make it past the first 6 episodes. One episode I watched twice because I fell asleep.

Stained Glass---started out strong but then????? It just started dragging on and the ending was so over acted and melodramatic I found myself laughing rather than being moved....

Goong S---Love Se7en as a singer and dancer, his acting on the other hand was horrific.

Wonderful Life---I love Eugene, I love Kim Jae Won so why didn't this drama work???? Not sure but somewhere around episode 9 it just lost my interest. Just as I started to feel some chemistry between the main actors the kid had to get sick and then the rest of the story revolved around that for the remainder of the drama. Boring and cliche.

I may get stoned for this but I really didn't like All about Eve. I didn't get the hype around this drama. It was way overacted and corny at times. Maybe it was better back when it first came out but now I have seen much better ones.

User avatar
Riroi
Posts: 69
Joined: Sep 5th, '05, 16:32
Location: Netherlands, The

Post by Riroi » Mar 17th, '08, 15:03

The worst kdrama I've ever seen is: My name is Kim Sam Soon.
The only part I liked was the one with jokes about men.

I almost threw my pc out the window.

village
Posts: 7
Joined: Sep 4th, '07, 21:06

Post by village » Mar 21st, '08, 04:54

Exhibition of Fireworks drove me mad. The ending was blah. The storyline was unfortunate. I wasn't a fan. I didn't much care for a Love Story in Harvard but as I never completed it, I don't think I have the right to really comment about it. I'm sure I'm missing a lot but I can't think of any more at the moment. Kdramas are usually pretty good.

austenwings86
Posts: 3
Joined: Mar 25th, '08, 19:15
Location: United States (NJ)

Post by austenwings86 » Mar 25th, '08, 19:42

I didn't really like Goong. I love everything that involves with royalty, so I thought it would be cute, but I was wrong. The male and female lead had no chemistry at all. I stopped watching halfway. Although, I did like the music.

User avatar
*member*
Posts: 31
Joined: Jan 24th, '07, 23:41

Post by *member* » Apr 4th, '08, 02:29

JlovesVan
You are right when you said:
may get stoned for this but I really didn't like All about Eve. I didn't get the hype around this drama. It was way overacted and corny at times. Maybe it was better back when it first came out but now I have seen much better ones.

All about Eve is, well at least for me, a classic in the whole k-drama thing i mean for me it was my first contact with the culture and i have to say it was refreshing, different way of making dramas i haven't seen before. There may be better ones but that doesn't make the classics bad. :roll

Riroi
I cant relieve your worst k-drama is MNIKSS :O i thought it was a trend setter and a turning point in k-drama history with the not conventional store or leading lady and the ending pretty real. Well i guess that's what different tastes are.

now for me the worst would have to be the snow queen hated the leading actress,so predictable waste of my time. also in the list are spring waltz for the same reason's but i would say that the colors and clothes were spectacular and the scenery's was breath taking; a love to kill the only thing i like was the way the story was told i mean i was back then forward it wasn't a lineal narration which made it bare-able to watch.

User avatar
MsDeath
Posts: 20
Joined: Mar 16th, '08, 13:07
Location: UAE

Post by MsDeath » Apr 16th, '08, 22:34

Robbers :s
Image

HaPpYfAcE
Posts: 26
Joined: Jan 5th, '06, 05:05
Location: MN, USA

Post by HaPpYfAcE » Apr 16th, '08, 23:03

I actually don't have a one... maybe because if I see one that I think I might like and it turns out the first couple minutes are too boring... I forward to the ending... to see who turn out with whom.... that's it!!! but some of the ones people thought were bad.. to me were good.. like summer scent, autumn tale, goong, a love to kill... I guess the only dramas i really finished are the ones i like... other than that... like i wrote..beginning then ending... who cares about the in-between... every small problem is always such a huge deal... and some of the story line are weird... like my friend or cousin is inlove with you so I can't be with you... or ur my sister... so we can't fall inlove... or ur my half-step sister... I love you...or i lost my memory i can't remember you...cry...cry...cry...or evil baatch.messed up the whole thing...or ur mom hates me...we can't love each other...wierd... that is just my thoughs...so don't hate...

ttoo66
Posts: 14
Joined: Mar 24th, '08, 16:42

Post by ttoo66 » Apr 17th, '08, 22:03

MsDeath wrote:Robbers :s
totally agree with u.. i've tried my best to watch it until the end hopping it'll be better but i can't stand the male leading even tho he's handsome i don't know why exactly
however, my cousin like it so much and consider the drama one of the best!

i don't know which part of the drama is that perfect

User avatar
Archaenon
Posts: 435
Joined: Mar 17th, '07, 09:33
Contact:

Post by Archaenon » Apr 17th, '08, 22:21

GoonG S. Anddddd I like SE7EN. It made me want to stab him though...and the writers , and everyone involved with it's production.

myusername
Posts: 6
Joined: Apr 23rd, '08, 12:18

Post by myusername » Apr 24th, '08, 13:11

i finished watching The Person I Love and thought it a waste of my time. It was the first time ever where I ended fast forwarding every episode.

User avatar
maakopla
Posts: 299
Joined: Apr 4th, '06, 14:15
Location: Finland

Post by maakopla » May 24th, '08, 18:37

kobe23 wrote:The problem with Goong isn't because it's bad - it's because it's ridiculously overrated. I can totally understand the way people feel about it.

Let's say there's this guy at school/work etc. who's normal looking, but he keeps on boasting to everyone about how he's so handsome and all that. This kind of attitude inevitably leads to people saying how UGLY he is - NOT because he is ugly, but his arrogance makes people feel that way. It's the same with Goong. All the Goong fans relentlessly shove down our throats on how it's the greatest show ever made and how Yoon Eun Hye is the best actress ever and that Joo Ji Hoon is the best actor ever. It's no surprise there are so many people who hate it.

For me, the half an hour close ups of the teddy bears at the end of each episode was enough to seal the deal.
But I think it was bad. Acting was really bad and there were no chemistry between the leads. People keep saying how wonderful chemistry there was but I can't see any traces of it. It was boring. The I dunno who I managed to pull trough the wedding. While reading manga I coudl skip it but in teh drama it's always different. You feel to lazy to get up and walk to the computer etc. LOL but yeah, it was only the beginning.

I hated to they had turned CG into such a crybaby. Instead she could have been strong and happy go lucky. There could have been so much more comedy but no.

And I wanted to kill all teddy bears too.
Now watching:
Korean: Witch´s romance. Triangle, Big Man, Gourmet

Kahska
Posts: 11
Joined: Mar 9th, '08, 14:37

Post by Kahska » May 26th, '08, 12:17

3 Witch yoo hee
2 Full house
1 -

I even can't find 3 drama I didn't like on the 20 i have seen :)

hannahlove
Posts: 2
Joined: May 27th, '08, 01:54

Post by hannahlove » May 27th, '08, 01:59

3.Hello Miss! with Lee Da Hae. Didn't finish it, but it was garbage
2. Goong S with SE7EN. OMG I felt so uncomfortable... DAH. Horrible drama.
1.Get Karl with Oh Ji Ho and Um Jung Hwa. Again, didn't finish it.. but total garbage. I was afraid that her face would melt on screen.


I see a lot of hate toward Coffee Prince. I think the DRAMA (the story) itself was great. however, I am also not a fan of YEH. She is VERY overrated. I think people mainly like her because of the hype the drama gives to her.
Drama did get a lot of hype but I don't think the drama itself bragged about itself... the audience/fans hype it up. So I don't blame the actors/writers/directors at all. They just did what they wanted to. I think same with Goong. I only watched up to ep 9 but got bored easily. The drama itself didn't HYPE itself up but every freakin other person in 2006 was obsessed with it. I mean this is usually why I check out a drama... I don't avoid a drama because of the hype it gets. However, I think I just fail to see the hype most of the time.


anyways, I hardly waste my time on bad dramas. If I don't like the first 1-3 episodes then I usually ditch it even if it has my favourite actor/actress/scriptwriter/director involved. And I usually have pretty good judgement. I mean that in a way that.. I didn't finish those dramas and I don't they ended up doing really bad.

User avatar
maakopla
Posts: 299
Joined: Apr 4th, '06, 14:15
Location: Finland

Post by maakopla » May 27th, '08, 04:34

anyways, I hardly waste my time on bad dramas. If I don't like the first 1-3 episodes then I usually ditch it even if it has my favourite actor/actress/scriptwriter/director involved. And I usually have pretty good judgement. I mean that in a way that.. I didn't finish those dramas and I don't they ended up doing really bad.
I again. Never drop any drama. If it sucks then I still watch it until the end. I never start watching dramas with uninteresting plot in the first place. You never know if the next episode could actually hook you. Usually 1-3 first epiosdes in Kdrama are the most boring because they always follow same pattern.

Actually I think that people who haven't finished watching some drama have no right to say it's crap or it sucks because they haven't seen it fully. They don't know if it has bad or good ending and how was cast's performance overall? So if people who start calling dramas that someone thought were good are crap even though they have seen only 1 or 2 episodes. I think it's offencive. Well I didn't get offended or anything but I'm just saying.

I think Coffee Prince is bad-mouthed here only because it was overrated and popular. Overall I think this drama was ok. It didn't suck so much that it deserves worst Kdrama ever title in my opinion. But that's just my opinion.
Now watching:
Korean: Witch´s romance. Triangle, Big Man, Gourmet

hannahlove
Posts: 2
Joined: May 27th, '08, 01:54

Post by hannahlove » May 27th, '08, 05:31

maakopla wrote:
anyways, I hardly waste my time on bad dramas. If I don't like the first 1-3 episodes then I usually ditch it even if it has my favourite actor/actress/scriptwriter/director involved. And I usually have pretty good judgement. I mean that in a way that.. I didn't finish those dramas and I don't they ended up doing really bad.
I again. Never drop any drama. If it sucks then I still watch it until the end. I never start watching dramas with uninteresting plot in the first place. You never know if the next episode could actually hook you. Usually 1-3 first epiosdes in Kdrama are the most boring because they always follow same pattern.

Actually I think that people who haven't finished watching some drama have no right to say it's crap or it sucks because they haven't seen it fully. They don't know if it has bad or good ending and how was cast's performance overall? So if people who start calling dramas that someone thought were good are crap even though they have seen only 1 or 2 episodes. I think it's offencive. Well I didn't get offended or anything but I'm just saying.
Well anyone has the right to say what they want, but it is unfair of me to judge a drama without finishing it. However I do value my life and don't feel the need to waste more than 3-5 hours when it isn't going anywhere at all. I don't think I've made any mistake in saying that Hello Miss and Get Karl were bad. I did skip ahead and just see how it ended, but I didn't finish it all. I was still disappointed.

I do agree that after the beginning episodes it gets better, but not all. I think this is why I stick with dramas that have strong starts, and the dramas I listed did not have strong beginnings.

I understand though, because it is totally unfair of me... hahaha but I'm no acclaimed critic, it's all subjective on my behalf and the way I work with watching dramas.

emil775
Posts: 23
Joined: Jan 31st, '08, 06:06

Post by emil775 » May 27th, '08, 05:37

Gosh,I only have 2

Full House (i would double this one...i don't think there can be worse =[ )

18 vs 29

User avatar
Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 778
Joined: Mar 26th, '05, 08:35
Location: Seoul, South Korea (whooooza!)

Post by Néa Vanille » May 27th, '08, 22:38

maakopla wrote:Usually 1-3 first epiosdes in Kdrama are the most boring because they always follow same pattern.
Interesting, most people (including myself) seem to be of the opinion that most KDramas get boring around either the middle or end part. In fact, with the exception of What Happened in Bali and Evasive Inquiry Agency, I can't remember ever having seen a KDrama that got better instead of worse.

emil775
Posts: 23
Joined: Jan 31st, '08, 06:06

Post by emil775 » May 27th, '08, 23:07

Yeah, I totally agree with "Nea Vanille"...They are usually exciting and cool in the beginning, then the next 500 hours are terrible death, with maybe a nice 5 minute ending. This causes many "skips" =]

didiellza
Posts: 59
Joined: Feb 1st, '08, 16:24
Location: vienna

Post by didiellza » May 27th, '08, 23:33

Well I do watch even the boring dramas till the end, because I hope that they will get better. If not then I click on to fast-forward. But if even that doesn't help then I give it up, and that happened only once to me. I never have finished "90 days falling in love", and I don't plan to finish it because i am afraid I will start to hate Kang Ji Hwan again. now I reall love him after watching him in Capital Scandal and Hong Gil Dong.

Here is my list of the worst kdramas ever but still I finished them watching ANYHOW :scratch:

Haven's tree (I started watching it because it was said it would be the saddest story ever!! Well Not FOR MEE. The only thing I liked was the OST more nothing!!)

Goong S (The only thing I liked at this drama was ....??? :scratch: I can't think of anything!! Why??????)

Summer Scent (The story was just too stupied, I mean the leading actor keeps saying that he didn't love the leading actress because she had the heart of his first love, but at the beginning when we think about it, he only paid attantchen to her because she remembered him to his first love. I never believed that it was the true love. Just boring and the only hidhlight was the leading actor)

Single Dad in Love ( I think this drama could had been soo much better if the leading actress was someone else. She can't act and she is soo annoying. She ruined the whole drama for me and I felt soo sorry for the other actors and actresses because they did a great job especially the leading actor, the son and the pianist (the boy's mother).

User avatar
maakopla
Posts: 299
Joined: Apr 4th, '06, 14:15
Location: Finland

Post by maakopla » May 28th, '08, 06:12

No hard feelings hannahlove I just thought abbout it since many people were saying that some dramas are crap even though they hadn't watched them fully. I dunno why I always waste my time if some series sucks but I just can't abandon it in the middle :D

Néa Vanille You will know what I mean if you watch Vineyard Man. 1-2 or maybe even 3rd episode may be boring if they use them to introduce characters. Especially in oldrer dramas and in romantic comedies. Always the same pattern. First main girl, her life, family then main guy, then them meeting accidentally and getting in fight, then them saying goobye forever to each other, then mian girl telling her best friend about it and making up some silly nick for the guy, then life goes on, then they meet again. etc. Sometimes it may be really boring. But then Kdramas usually get boring around the middle again like after ep 10
Now watching:
Korean: Witch´s romance. Triangle, Big Man, Gourmet

User avatar
kobe23
Posts: 698
Joined: Jun 6th, '06, 23:19
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by kobe23 » May 29th, '08, 13:31

What's even more interesting is why do we still watch k-dramas despite many of us feeling there's prolonged periods of boring bits in almost every series? Whether it be at the start, middle or end, there's always those episodes where you just wish they would get on with it and are itching to press the fast forward button. Pretty much all k-dramas suffer from having too many episodes - Even the short n' sweet Soulmate probably had one too many....

User avatar
fizzlex3mh
Posts: 312
Joined: Feb 15th, '07, 01:11

Post by fizzlex3mh » May 30th, '08, 01:04

Néa Vanille wrote:with the exception of What Happened in Bali and Evasive Inquiry Agency, I can't remember ever having seen a KDrama that got better instead of worse.
So WHIB gets better? Oh, thank god.

And I agree with you and kobe23. I always enjoy my kdramas until the main couple gets together. After that, it's no fun anymore and I find myself wishing it would just end so I can enjoy the first ten episodes of my next drama.
Currently watching: Women of the Sun || The Last Scandal of My Life

User avatar
belleza
Posts: 713
Joined: Jan 21st, '07, 07:35

Post by belleza » May 30th, '08, 01:26

What's even more interesting is why do we still watch k-dramas despite many of us feeling there's prolonged periods of boring bits in almost every series?
To enjoy the eye candy. ;)

But I know what you mean. Even for a daily drama, Likeable Or Not (which I love anyway) may be the slowest show I've ever seen. Let's just say it takes more than 100 episodes for the payoff. :) (Though I'm past episode 150, and it's practically turned into the "Immortal Seonjae." Must watch TV! :D )

I'm about halfway through We Are Dating Now, and I'm thinking "if they can keep this up, this will unseat MNKISS as my favorite rom-com ever." It's like a cross between When Harry Met Sally, Friends (Ross and Rachel, Round One.) Speaking of Jennifer Aniston, Chae Rim's FABULOUS hair in this series is like a best-through of all the fashion trends in 90s Seoul!, and its soundtrack is almost all 90s *American* cheese and whine like 2 Unlimited and the Wallflowers.

BUT! I know that there's no way they can sustain this for 16 episodes. Everybody's feelings are already known and the triangles have already started. I'm just hoping the show makes it to the finish line without turning into Ross and Rachel, Round Who Cares.

User avatar
kobe23
Posts: 698
Joined: Jun 6th, '06, 23:19
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by kobe23 » Jun 1st, '08, 17:29

You're watching 'We Are Dating Now' ? What's with the backlogging? First it was 1000 Year Love and now this? Don't tell me you're trying to watch every k-drama ever made :O
So WHIB gets better? Oh, thank god.
WHIB doesn't really get better, it just has a very good ending, but the episodes leading up to the end are very draggy. If you're not enjoying the first 10 episodes or so, you're gonna be bored out of your brains after that. Good luck! :thumleft:
And I agree with you and kobe23. I always enjoy my kdramas until the main couple gets together. After that, it's no fun anymore and I find myself wishing it would just end so I can enjoy the first ten episodes of my next drama.
Yeah, k-dramas is a bit like marriage. At first it's great and you really enjoy the company, especially the honeymoon. But then it becomes very tedious and you just wish it would end so you can start over again with someone else. :D

lonelymd
Posts: 4
Joined: Jun 6th, '08, 13:44

Post by lonelymd » Jun 6th, '08, 13:49

I love that drama 'we are dating now'. It was one of those underrated drama (in my opinion)..

Devilmaycry876
Posts: 4
Joined: Sep 28th, '07, 03:13

Post by Devilmaycry876 » Jun 6th, '08, 16:10

Mine would be Fireworks and whoever said that sorry i love you and coffee prince were awful should get out from under a tree or stop watching korean dramas in general

quotie
Posts: 55
Joined: Sep 1st, '07, 14:03

Post by quotie » Jun 11th, '08, 19:22

3 - Fireworks
2 - One Percent of Anything
1 - Robber

melonyhappy
Posts: 533
Joined: Nov 10th, '05, 07:33
Location: Canada

Post by melonyhappy » Jun 11th, '08, 19:32

fizzlex3mh wrote:
Néa Vanille wrote:with the exception of What Happened in Bali and Evasive Inquiry Agency, I can't remember ever having seen a KDrama that got better instead of worse.
So WHIB gets better? Oh, thank god.

And I agree with you and kobe23. I always enjoy my kdramas until the main couple gets together. After that, it's no fun anymore and I find myself wishing it would just end so I can enjoy the first ten episodes of my next drama.
hey same here.... I then usually drop it or something.. I have so many unfinished dramas.. because once the couples get together, it turns into a soap opera.. everyone starts crying...

urg.. i've seen so many cliche dramas... they're all tied.. :(

I'm in the middle of que sera sera right now... honestly, everything is so cliche. The jerk, the bch, the nice guy with a mysterious past, the innocent girl. I don' t know how i'm going to finish it...The acting isn't bad, it's just i've seen too many of the same dramas. I was expecting something like MNIKSS :(

User avatar
maakopla
Posts: 299
Joined: Apr 4th, '06, 14:15
Location: Finland

Post by maakopla » Jun 18th, '08, 08:04

air city. i just finished watching it. Teh acting was good but other than that it was just plain boring. A nice idea to not make one big bady but many small ones but because of this Air City didn't have climx. Ending was rather rushed too. What happened to the doctor?

Main actress was the worst. Gosh I hated her. I dunno why but her walking semed forced. Does she know how to run? No. Her acting was lacking too. All her smiles were forced and her voice was annoying. I don't remember when I have hated main actress this much.

all I can say: this drama left me COLD! like erally cold.
Now watching:
Korean: Witch´s romance. Triangle, Big Man, Gourmet

coconico
Posts: 21
Joined: Jul 18th, '07, 07:36
Location: malaysia

Post by coconico » Jun 19th, '08, 08:09

3. Witch Yo Hee
- Hate this drama, especially the lead actress. she is so annoying! also hate the lead actor. hate the storyline. bought the dvd and i auctioned it in eBay though haven't finish watch it yet. Not worth my time. :thumbdown:

2. Delightful Girl Chung Yang
- Come on! Innocent, pretty, bright, obedient, cheerful, bla..bla... (all good criteria, seem perfect) girl that fall in love with a goofy guy that can't get over his childhood crush. OMG! Stoopid! :doh:

1. Goong S
- This drama is quite drag-ish. The lead actress trying to be cute but she is not cute at all. Also, don't like her in Single Dad in Love. Overall, this drama is so lame. :sleeping:

garnet07
Posts: 534
Joined: May 4th, '04, 04:18
Location: Cali, USA
Contact:

Post by garnet07 » Aug 12th, '08, 22:35

3. Goong (too overrated, lame acting, very very draggy, but nice set and OST)
2. Witch Yoo Hee (good start but got really stupid halfway through)
1. Hello Miss (annoying characters and only wanted to finish it to watch the 2 main leads get together, the only good thing about this drama is the ending, haha it's usually the other way around :glare: )

others I would add are

Love Story In Harvard for its oh so horrible engrish
Lovers in Paris - I hated the main actress and the ending is WTF
1% of Anything - Downloaded the entire thing and to this day, it's still sitting in my unwatched stack and tried to watch the next episodes only to get bored once again. So many people recommended it when it came out but it's like Goong style of acting. The actors had no chemistry whatsoever. (not saying that the actors are bad because I've seen their other stuff like movies and other dramas and those were really good)
Image
Waiting:
J: WatashiGaRenaiDekinaiRiyuu, HimitsuErika, NankyokuTairiku, KaseifuNoMita, NazotokiDinner
K: TreeWithDeepRoots, FlowerShop, Me2Flower
C: InTimeWithYou

User avatar
SSpiegel
Posts: 433
Joined: Oct 26th, '07, 22:52
Location: Finland

Post by SSpiegel » Aug 12th, '08, 23:02

Since my list of kdramas is a bit short, I can only think of two dramas that annoy the **** out of me.

3. 9 End 2 Outs - God, do they ever stop talking?
2. Coffee Prince - Started out good, but god, do they ever stop talking?

User avatar
biniBningPunkista
Posts: 1036
Joined: Jun 17th, '06, 14:31
Location: inside toma's closet
Contact:

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 13th, '08, 04:32

when i watch Kdrama and i find it bad, i don't finish it all (same with Jdramas) so i don't have much to contribute. i only have 2 in my list.... (i usually look for good reviews on the dramas before i watch it)

anyways, here's 2 of my unfinished Kdrama (which i would never be watching again)

One Percent of Anything
and
Goong S

i just checked them out due to popularity and the a favorite actress, but just ended up having a waste of time instead of enjoyment.

User avatar
nysophia
Posts: 32
Joined: Apr 4th, '08, 19:09

Post by nysophia » Aug 13th, '08, 05:01

3. wedding
2. Hello! Miss
1. Goong S

PS OMG who ever wrote that goong, coffee prince, or full house in their worst dramas...wow...i have no words for you. you need to re-analyze.

pychuz
Posts: 1
Joined: Sep 2nd, '08, 09:14

Post by pychuz » Sep 2nd, '08, 09:21

i hate Robbers
i think its worst kdrama ever watch
and next wedding

User avatar
hotoko
Posts: 12
Joined: Aug 29th, '06, 06:16
Location: KB City, Malaysia

Post by hotoko » Sep 6th, '08, 19:31

3.What Happen In Bali (most worst kdrama ever!!!)
2.I Sorry I Love You (have ending that i could not accept)
1.Good Bye Love (dont like lead actress)

User avatar
hanashi
Posts: 90
Joined: Apr 22nd, '08, 16:49

Post by hanashi » Sep 9th, '08, 15:02

3. Goong
2. Witch yoo hee
1. Kim sam soon.

User avatar
MizTsukuura
Posts: 53
Joined: Aug 22nd, '06, 05:15
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

Post by MizTsukuura » Sep 11th, '08, 10:46

okay, here's my list..

7. Before & After.
6. Hello Miss.
5. Goong S.
4. 1% of Anything.
3. Love Story in Harvard.
2. Summer Scent.
1. Vineyard Man. >> i wonder why would they made that drama??? totally BOOORIIIIING!!!!

User avatar
Elien
Posts: 170
Joined: Jul 3rd, '07, 20:48
Location: Mordor

Post by Elien » Sep 11th, '08, 11:14

Choi Kang Chil Woo. That´s the most stupid drama I´ve ever watched, actors are bad, the plot is like most of other historical dramas, all the things that happens there are forced too much and the tricks are lame :glare:
Image
Of course I´m sane, when trees start talking to me, I don´t talk back.

User avatar
ms_shady
Posts: 21
Joined: Jun 30th, '06, 16:32
Location: Singapore

Post by ms_shady » Sep 12th, '08, 11:17

omg... definitely IRELAND. i love hyun bin but that was a bad show. no plot or rather stupid plot. then there was stairway to heaven where everyone practically died. and definitely goong s. :)

alchocoholic80
Posts: 25
Joined: Apr 18th, '08, 17:20
Location: Malaysia

Post by alchocoholic80 » Sep 17th, '08, 07:29

ms_shady wrote:omg... definitely IRELAND. i love hyun bin but that was a bad show. no plot or rather stupid plot.
I totally agree with you! I just finished ireland last night and mannn, i wanted to poke my eyes out. I kept waiting for the next episode to get better but it never happened. Extremely slow and monotonous and the ending was so stupid. Kim min joon was the only thing i liked about it!

User avatar
xxemz19xx
Posts: 70
Joined: Mar 1st, '08, 17:48
Location: England

Post by xxemz19xx » Sep 19th, '08, 09:59

Princes first love has to be the worst drama ever the start was OK but then after about ep 3 it just got totally stupid. The plot wasn't even good I still to this day wonder why I watch the whole series.... I wasted 16 hours of my life watching the bloody thing!!!!

amktsy
Posts: 49
Joined: Sep 21st, '08, 04:46
Location: Singapore

Post by amktsy » Sep 21st, '08, 05:46

To me,it is 9 ENDS TWO OUTS and Dalja's Spring.I FINISH WATCHING 9 ends two outs just not to waste my $40.Dalja's spring is the BADEST of all.rOMANCE IS REALLY f***,MADES ME VOMIT AFTER WATCHING IT. :crazy:

bjharm
Posts: 118
Joined: Jan 25th, '07, 11:10

Post by bjharm » Sep 21st, '08, 06:00

lol this is such a bad idea really, I mean there so many different tastes that almost any drama could end up on someone's list and for every one reason to dislike a drama other person likely to have two reason to like it.

wail
Posts: 92
Joined: Sep 23rd, '06, 21:53

Post by wail » Sep 21st, '08, 06:34

alchocoholic80 wrote:
ms_shady wrote:omg... definitely IRELAND. i love hyun bin but that was a bad show. no plot or rather stupid plot.
I totally agree with you! I just finished ireland last night and mannn, i wanted to poke my eyes out. I kept waiting for the next episode to get better but it never happened. Extremely slow and monotonous and the ending was so stupid. Kim min joon was the only thing i liked about it!
I like Kim Min Joon too before ( Damo) and after ( Insoon is Pretty) I watched Ireland, but though it's not the worst, I dont like the drama at all, I have problems with ALL the characters and I disliked KMJ and LNY's characters in it. And as much as I love the look of hyun bin in suits and his yumminess, the plot is really not going anywhere much, and it 's never tried to engage us to feel for anything or anyone in it. I guess if it was a movie, it'll be bearable or even arthouse, but for 16 hours, it's a severe test on our patience.

Some of the 'worst' ones I've watched that I can rem... (there were others I dont even bother):

1. Full house. no matter how many rounds of mundane, annoying bickering, it doesnt help the story one bit. And where's the chemistry when there's no plot for them to work convincingly with?!

2. Witch Yoo Hee. The plot was such a disaster after ep 5 or so. It's a lost mess.

3. Coffee Prince. It has its charms but it's hella boring storywise in the middle

4. Dalja Spring. Just the clownish makeup and the pretentiousness of all the nonstopping voiceovers were overkill enough. and honestly dun see much chemistry btn Chae Rim and MinKi

5. My ultimate WORST: Stairway to Heaven AND Autumn in my heart. instead of crying my eyes out, I poked my eyes out of the laughable plot 'twist's. GAWDawful.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest