Where to get OST Music Sheets

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
h0tcurry

Where to get OST Music Sheets

Post by h0tcurry » Feb 8th, '05, 06:58

Requests will be merged to this thread in the future. Please look for your requests in the following link before posting a request here.

http://cafe.daum.net/sungielove

--puccakiss79

Hello! I was just wondering if anyone has sheet music for the "Ending Title (Piano Instrument)" song on Love Letter OST. I looked around the internet and was only able to find "Tri-Be - Chun g**k Eh Ee Byul (Ending Title)": (It's the song played when clips from the next chapter are shown.)

TRI-BE - CHUN g**k EH EE BYUL
http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=08B4 ... 78RD74IA27

Err, I understand the sheet music I'm requesting is also called Ending Title, but they are two different songs. An example of the song I'm looking for is at 15:30 on Episode 6. Anyways, if anybody is able to find anything from the Love Letter OST, please post it here. Thank you!

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Feb 8th, '05, 09:15

That's song intro sounds like Vanessa William's "Save the Best for Last."
When I found that out, I didnt like it as much as I used to

h0tcurry

Post by h0tcurry » Feb 8th, '05, 11:44

jaycee05 wrote:That's song intro sounds like Vanessa William's "Save the Best for Last."
When I found that out, I didnt like it as much as I used to
Which, the one that I posted, or the one that I'm looking for? and YA, why are you trying to ruin it for the rest of us?? :x haha I'm j/k. Well, I really do like them both, and I've never heard the one from Vanessa, so it's ok! I still really wanna learn how to play it before I finish watching the series, ya'kno?.. otherwise I'd have no motivation to play it. So I hope someone can find it.. I like Andrea's theme too. It's really nice. anyways.. I gotta go study for econ. :-(

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Feb 8th, '05, 13:05

h0tcurry wrote: Which, the one that I posted, or the one that I'm looking for? and YA, why are you trying to ruin it for the rest of us?? :x
hmn...i'm kinda lost, could u kindly tell me wat am i trying to ruin? and who's "us"? :blink

I didnt dl the link u posted, I've kinda assumed which was it...It was the tri-be song that they play when they show the previews on the next episode, is it? the one with the mixed-english-chorus...maybe I should have clarified how "much" I used to like it...I liked it so much that I only continued watching Love Letter to hear them play it...but the moment I dl-ed the OST, i lost interest with show...
anyway, the only similarity(or maybe carbon copy similar) is the 5-10 notes intro of the song to Vanessa's "Save the best for last"'s intro as well- which was my favorite part...I knew it sounded familiar.
Well good luck, I hope u find the sheet for it. I wish I could play the piano so I could play it as well. I know exactly how u feel :wub: I, myself, would have restless nights if I didnt find chords/tabs for songs I like.

h0tcurry

Post by h0tcurry » Feb 9th, '05, 08:28

jaycee05 wrote:
h0tcurry wrote: Which, the one that I posted, or the one that I'm looking for? and YA, why are you trying to ruin it for the rest of us?? :x
hmn...i'm kinda lost, could u kindly tell me wat am i trying to ruin? and who's "us"? :blink
ruin the song; and for us, the people who like it. but i was just kidding around. and nah, thats not the sheet music to the song that i'm looking for. the one i want you can hear 15 minutes and 30 seconds into the 6th episode.

like you, i don't really have much interest in the series either. it's not as addicting to watch as Full House was. the episodes don't really connect well, and i'm not very eager to find out what happens in the next chapter. some of the characters age so much in just a few years, and others don't seem to age at all. so i'm always confused when i'm watching it. the music though, i like a lot. :wub: i hope someone can find the scores for me. heh heh

justme

Post by justme » Feb 19th, '05, 11:29

h0tcurry,

the music to the sheet that ur looking for....issit at all in the OST? coz I'm searching for a piano piece which isn't in the OST as well.....but I have absolutely no idea what its called...

the one that i refer to tends to appear whenever the two leads are together and its kinda bittersweet.

hkrice

I'm Sorry I Love You, Summer Scent Piano Music Scores?

Post by hkrice » Mar 6th, '05, 18:55

Anyone have these? so nice songs.. >_<

Judy

Post by Judy » Mar 7th, '05, 01:46

I don't really understand what you mean by Piano Music Scores :blink but I'd be glad to help you out.

I bought the Original Sound Track of Summer Scent when it came out! ^_^ If you'd like, contact me through AIM and I could send you all the files. =D

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Mar 7th, '05, 02:11

hkrice

Post by hkrice » Mar 9th, '05, 02:12

thanks but no luck on the websites :cry: hehe when i said music score, i meant the piano music sheets.. hehe i already have the osts. but thanks a lot! :D

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Mar 9th, '05, 02:31

There are piano sheet music... Just click on 'Sheet Music' on the sidebar.

theunseenwind

The Sad Love Story Guitar Tabs

Post by theunseenwind » Mar 23rd, '05, 12:45

Hello my fellow peers,

I was wondering if anyone out there had the ability to tab the song "No Matter How Many Times We Part" from The Sad Love Story OST. If anyone coud, that would great! and greatly appreciated. Please post back to let me know.

Thank you,
theunseenwind

parkelicious

Post by parkelicious » Mar 31st, '05, 09:37

Yeah and some sheet music while you're at it. :P

AsianblueX

Piano music sheets?

Post by AsianblueX » Apr 5th, '05, 00:57

im looking for meteor garden and snow white piano sheets so i can play it on the piano =) or if you have any good piano sheets from other dramas that'd be great to or a good site with piano sheets =_

theunseenwind

Post by theunseenwind » Apr 8th, '05, 06:07

NO ONE?!?!?

PLEAAAAASEEE... :-(

jennuwinlove

Post by jennuwinlove » Apr 21st, '05, 22:08

can you please repost it or email the file to

jennuwinlove@hotmail.com

thanksss :-)

Dahee Fanel

Piano Music Sheets for "I'm Sorry, I Love You"

Post by Dahee Fanel » Apr 30th, '05, 20:49

I know I've found them online before, but I can't for the life of me find them again. I'm looking specifically for "Snow Flower". Can anyone help me?

sweetie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by sweetie » May 1st, '05, 00:11

sungielove has tons of music sheets..i'm sure you will find it there

http://cafe.daum.net/sungielove

Dahee Fanel

Post by Dahee Fanel » May 3rd, '05, 01:15

Thank you so much! I found it! *kisses your feet* :D

kililit

music sheet for lover's concerto

Post by kililit » May 3rd, '05, 06:44

helLo! can anyone help me find the music sheet for the main theme of "lover's concerto"? i don't know the title but i think it's the one being played while cha tae hyun was reading the letter. many thanks in advance. :-)

yaA_hoO

Sheet music for Sad sonata, a.k.a. Sad love story

Post by yaA_hoO » May 7th, '05, 04:49

If anyone has any sheet music for any of the songs from the sad sonata(슬픈연가) ost plzzzzzzzzzzzz post the link or send me the file @ wolverine_007_@hotmail.com
I WOULD BE FOREVER SOO GREATFUL AND THANKFUL IF YOU DO!! :D :D :D

AsianblueX

Sad Sonata piano sheets?

Post by AsianblueX » May 24th, '05, 01:56

im looking piano sheets for Korean drama MBC Sad Sonata does anybody know where i can find it?
(preferably this song http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0TME ... NVHTTO6MRG)

also if you know any good sites with korean drama themes piano sheets that'd be GREAT!!!!

domo arigattou/ xie xie/ kahamsamida? lol sounds something like that(i can so speak a lot of korean stuff but i can't spell it for ****) T_T

AsianblueX

Post by AsianblueX » May 24th, '05, 03:54

i have a feeling i'll get no responses T_T =/ ...

AznZero

Post by AznZero » May 24th, '05, 22:14

well ur answer is pretty hard to answer or preetty complicatred to find beecause its a piano file but if u guve me the name of each song it b pretty easier than wat u said, sorry im kinda confuesd now but yea name , author and yea

gellie_bean

Post by gellie_bean » May 24th, '05, 23:13

You can find music sheets from Sad Sonata Here (http://cafe.daum.net/sungielove), and it also has piano sheet music to other various Korean Dramas. Enjoy!

SwtNamMi

Post by SwtNamMi » May 24th, '05, 23:27

wow thx gellie_bean ur awesome i was looking for sheet music from this drama thank you

gellie_bean

Post by gellie_bean » May 25th, '05, 00:01

SwtNamMi wrote:wow thx gellie_bean ur awesome i was looking for sheet music from this drama thank you
No problem, you're welcome! :D

AsianblueX

Post by AsianblueX » May 25th, '05, 02:56

!!!! THERE IS A GOD!!!!!! THANK YOU x 1 million i've been look everywhere for this...

help: hmm im kinda having trouble finding sad sonata music sheets for this site since its all korean

LastDragon

Post by LastDragon » May 25th, '05, 03:02

can someone post the link to the song again? I can't find Sad Sonata's OST. Anyone know where i can find? I can't sem to get the music sheets as well.

WhiteLotus

Post by WhiteLotus » May 25th, '05, 03:32

Thanks for the link to music sheets...got 'em.

But...does anyone know where I can find lyrics for Yoon Gun - Sarang Han Da Myun?
:unsure:

WhiteLotus

Post by WhiteLotus » May 25th, '05, 03:35

LastDragon wrote:can someone post the link to the song again? I can't find Sad Sonata's OST. Anyone know where i can find? I can't sem to get the music sheets as well.

click on torrent tab and enter 'sad love story'...filter by: OST and you will find it there...

AsianblueX

Post by AsianblueX » May 25th, '05, 03:46

http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=33PS ... G2NSPETB1U

i found it on the site thanks a lot

LastDragon

Post by LastDragon » May 25th, '05, 05:17

its in korean..i don't undstand korean...and i don't see a torrent tab. could someone tell me the general locationon the page?

WhiteLotus

Post by WhiteLotus » May 25th, '05, 17:26

LastDragon wrote:its in korean..i don't undstand korean...and i don't see a torrent tab. could someone tell me the general locationon the page?

The Torrent' tab is located on top of this page. Scroll all the way up, you will see it on the green bar next to Home' tab (2nd from the left). Click on it, once on the new page you will see a search box. Enter : Sad Love Story and choose to filter by : OST and hit GO

Here are the links:

The Sad Love Story OST - 1st Project (Yoon Geon's SLS)

The Sad Love Story OST - 2nd Project

The Sad Love Story (Pop & Orchestral Version) OST

gellie_bean

Post by gellie_bean » May 26th, '05, 04:33

LastDragon wrote:I can't sem to get the music sheets as well.
If you go to the site http://cafe.daum.net/sungielove (I don't understand Korean either but I figured it out just fine), you click on the link to the left in the navigation box that :idea: says ">Sheet music" and then it'll take you to a page with the romanization of the titles. If you click through the pages (the page #s are at the bottom of the screen) you'll find where the sheet music for Sad Sonata is, and then just click on the title/link and it'll take you to another page where you can DL the sheet music from. From there, on the bottom, you'll see the shee music filename.pdf or whatever format it's in (most are pdf) and you just have to click the little [???] button next to it (my comp doesn't display korean characters so it has the ?'s) and another box will popup and you just need to click the button inside the box where the filename is. That way, you can get sheet music for other dramas too, if you like, not just for Sad Sonata.

Hope that makes it easy enough for everyone else to understand and figure out. It's pretty simple, so just give it a try, it takes some time, so be patient. The reward of sheet music is worth the effort. Good luck! :D

Edit: You can DL the OST right from here at D-addicts as explained in the post above mine. ^_^

jandevangel

OST Piano Sheets

Post by jandevangel » Jun 30th, '05, 23:21

if you guys are interested...and like some of the music that was played in some of the dramas and looking for the piano sheet go to this website they have some of it... http://cafe.daum.net/sungielove

lost

Stairways to heaven

Post by lost » Jul 27th, '05, 00:40

does anyone have the sheet music for the song number five on the OST of stairways to heaven? or the song bo go ship da? thanks

yaA_hoO

Post by yaA_hoO » Jul 27th, '05, 05:23

actually yes i do hehe :) this is the sheet music for stariway to heaven 보고싶다 "bo go ship da" http://www.piano.ac/upload/000000001E/% ... %8B%A4.pdf

tsp_uk

Post by tsp_uk » Jul 28th, '05, 15:17

Anyone have Can't Stop falling in love, the one from MNIKSS?

Co0kieD

Post by Co0kieD » Jul 28th, '05, 21:25

alright, i searched all over the site that was given, but no luck.

i'm looking for a track off the KIM SAM SOON OST, but i dont know what the song is called, since my computer doesnt support korean language. anyway, its track number 1 off the OST. if someone could post it, i'd be greatly appreciated.

tsp_uk

Post by tsp_uk » Jul 28th, '05, 22:21

Bonbon au chocolat I?

Co0kieD

Post by Co0kieD » Jul 28th, '05, 22:22

yea, i believe that was the title.

jandevangel

Post by jandevangel » Aug 18th, '05, 05:06

hi hi...does anyone know where i can find some piano sheet for some of the songs in the drama sorry i love you...cause,, i like its...ost and im wondering if anyone know where i can find a piano sheet??? pls. pls..hehee..thx..

swtxshelly77

Post by swtxshelly77 » Aug 20th, '05, 17:10

does nebody know where i can get the sheet music to "Inside My Heart" from My Name is Kim Samsoon? I already looked for it at cafe.daum.com/sungielove

Tekuza

Can anyone tell me where i can download korean Piano sheets

Post by Tekuza » Aug 28th, '05, 09:22

Can ppl tell me good site to download piano sheets (Lead) wanna practice some of them i really want Classique - She Is from My Name is Kim Sam Soon and 테이 - 마음으로 부르는 소리

감삽니다

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Aug 28th, '05, 22:27

Are you a member of AsianFanatics.net?? If you are, you can go to the Music download section of the site and get many Korean piano sheets from there (you have to be a member to see the download section). But if you aren't, I can PM you some MNIKSS' music sheets. Just tell me what you want and I will try to look them up for you. I can't post her list here because she doesn't want anyone stealing her links. And also, I can't read Korean, it'd be cool if you can romanize the title.

baichi

Drama Sheet musics?

Post by baichi » Nov 7th, '05, 06:59

Doesn't anyone want to feel playing some of the songs they heard from a drama..?? After watching the korean drama All In, i wanted to play some of the music in the drama sooooooo bad....but i can't seem to google up any site with piano sheet musics T.T

crossvii

Post by crossvii » Nov 7th, '05, 07:45

http://chanrupert.net has compilations of self-recomposed Asian songs.
http://set7.piano.free.fr/en/index.html is probably your best bet for drama sheets.
http://www.amusic.swifthost.net/index.php is also not bad, that is, though mainly made for cpop.

Another method (one i usually use) is to download FINALE 2005. This can decode midis for you, and makes life so much simpler :cheers:

baichi

Post by baichi » Nov 7th, '05, 09:56

ah thanks a lot for the links! much appreciated :lol

but ahhhhhhh if anyone has any sheet music from all in(esp. the music box >.<) or midis of the drama(thanks for the suggestion crossvii), please tell me!! :salut:

polabola

Help in finding a sheet music

Post by polabola » Feb 20th, '06, 12:13

can anybody help me find the sheet music for 천국의 이별 (Ending Title) / 드라마 "러브레터" O.S.T (ending title by tri-bi, love letter ost)? thanks a lot!!!!

bioshiva07

Post by bioshiva07 » Apr 1st, '06, 04:43

does anyone know where i can find sheet music for My Girl? i'ts been stuck in my head for too long now. i tried finding the notes on my piano yesterday, but i'm not too muscially inclined when it comes to my picking out notes.

silvermug

Post by silvermug » Oct 29th, '06, 11:39

mikomi wrote:Are you a member of AsianFanatics.net?? If you are, you can go to the Music download section of the site and get many Korean piano sheets from there (you have to be a member to see the download section). But if you aren't, I can PM you some MNIKSS' music sheets. Just tell me what you want and I will try to look them up for you. I can't post her list here because she doesn't want anyone stealing her links. And also, I can't read Korean, it'd be cool if you can romanize the title.
i'm also looking for the sheets from MNIKSS. i sent them to you in PM. hoping for your reply...

thanks...

run-keepgoing

My Girl ost sheet music

Post by run-keepgoing » Nov 12th, '06, 02:19

Hi, does anyone know where to find the sheet music for the korean drama "my girl"...please help if you can, thanks! (=

ps: if you can find it pls email it to me at geraldineong91@gmail.com ... thanks alot!

iseul_love

Post by iseul_love » Nov 27th, '06, 01:22

does anyone have George Winston's thanksgiving sheets of music!. i will be very appreciated

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Mar 3rd, '07, 21:26

I was wondering if anyone had the piano sheet music to the song in Goong. I don't know what it's called exactly, but it is the song that is played in episode 23 when Shin hugs CG (dialog goes a little like this:
Shin: Listen carefully to my words
CG: What's wrong?
Shin: No matter what happens in the future, trust me, listen to me.
CG: I know)

Ack. I know it's kinda hard when I don't have the name of the song or anything, but it's just a slow piano piece (no singing... piano solo).

theGlove

Post by theGlove » Mar 26th, '08, 05:30

hi all, does anybody have piano sheet for "A child that I am looking for" song from the korean film "Lover's concerto"? thanks

jynn91

Post by jynn91 » Aug 12th, '08, 16:33

does anyone here happen to have the violin sheet for Myut Bun Eul Hae Yuh Juh Do from sad sonata..

geez.. it's so hard to find violin sheets on the web

twin888

Post by twin888 » Apr 23rd, '09, 02:42

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get the piano music...Star (Byul)? I think that's the title from Sad Love Story. It goes something life "where ever you go ever you go" on the chorus. :D Thanks so much

eveningsong
Canada

Re: Where to get OST Music Sheets

Post by eveningsong » Mar 23rd, '22, 03:43

Hello I am looking for sheet music from Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung and The King's Face. I really hope someone can help me with this. Thank you.