The Official Clubbox Thread (Read 1st Post For Help!)

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
rated

Post by rated » Aug 12th, '08, 17:52

BlueNabi

The URL to the file seems to be the same as the URL to the clubbox
http://clubbox.co.kr/murimzizon
After you click the URL, you have to go to page 33. There you will find episode 4 of 七劍下天山 (seven swords of mount heaven).

The filename is 七劍下天山.2006.DVDRip.Xvid.AC3.ep04.avi

Thanks!

replay062

clubbox search problem

Post by replay062 » Aug 16th, '08, 20:12

Hi everyone :) im having some troubles while im seaching for dramas in some clubboxs..when i click "search"..it appears an error: 검색이 제한된 단어입니다

oh! and i dont know why i cant enter to this clubbox: clubbox.co.kr/towa
i used to download all the dramas from there, but now i cant.. :S does anyone knows another clubbox who has all the old dramas classified by year, and season?
PLEEASEEE...if anyone can help I would so appreciate it..sorry for my pour english :S

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Aug 17th, '08, 19:24

I'm totally new with this clubbox thing and tried to register using the awesome tutorial on page 4. When I hit 'register' though, it directs me to the top of the page and 생년월일 (date of birth) shows up in bold red. What's the problem?

BlueNabi

Post by BlueNabi » Aug 18th, '08, 00:10

^ Did you enter your information the right way? It's year, month, day with no dashes (ex. 880228).

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Aug 18th, '08, 00:16

Yes, I'm sure I typed it in correctly

Ah, screw it. I'm better off using megaupload anyway. I was just curious seeing as how it's such a popular method of downloading.

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Aug 18th, '08, 15:29

Did you try signing up through Internet Explorer?

Kon Kon

Post by Kon Kon » Aug 20th, '08, 12:42

hlw friends ...
i have been trying to register in clubbox since many days now ,, but it always give me that the page cannot be displayed .. i dont what is wrong with it..

plz help me >>> :cry:

BlueNabi

Post by BlueNabi » Aug 23rd, '08, 00:43

^ It looks like your antivirus software is keeping clubbox from running. Try temporarily disabling your antivirus and see if that helps.

Kon Kon:
Did you use the signup tutorial I suggested? What is the web address for the page that's giving you trouble?

Kon Kon

Post by Kon Kon » Aug 25th, '08, 18:44

Blue Nabi
i was using ur suggested tutorial but the website of registration isn't working
here is the link
http://client.clubbox.co.kr:8002/join_02.htm
thanx alot 4 ur help

Bitoy

Post by Bitoy » Aug 26th, '08, 05:41

What does it mean the red words?

I don't understand korean language, please help

I tried numerous date so I can register but still the same...

Bitoy

Post by Bitoy » Aug 28th, '08, 09:18

guys how to go to upload section? if I'm in the main section...

what should I click?

sorry I'm stupid in korean language...

decaturguy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by decaturguy » Sep 1st, '08, 20:00

Tancredita wrote:Hey! How are you guys?
I have this problem, I've downloaded the program without any problem, but as soon as I try to download any file this pops out!!
Can anybody help me??? :cry:
Hi!
Nod32 V3 and above doesn't work with clubbox you need to uninstall it, try Avira AntiVir it's free and its better than nod32.

nak

Post by nak » Sep 6th, '08, 03:20

Hi,

I believe there has been a few issues regarding the spyware "NowStarter" installed as Active X when trying to download from clubbox....and i am having the same issue.
Although i'v been flicking through the pages, i havn't found any solutions so i thought i might aswell ask again here.

Also, would any one know exactly where in the official clubbox page that i could download the latest version of clubbox?.... :-(

Any help would be appreciated :lol
Thanks

Bannii

Post by Bannii » Sep 8th, '08, 19:08

Hello, lately ive been having problem with my clubbox. Sometimes it wont start downloading, just stuck at 0% when i push "Start". Its happening more and more, and now when i finally got it downloading it stuck at 9%, like it just frooze. So what could be the problem?

sykes

Post by sykes » Sep 18th, '08, 22:10

hmm...i have a question..
i wanna search for uploader that upload japanese series..
and i want to search if the series was uploaded on clubbox..
how do i do that..

sungie

Post by sungie » Sep 18th, '08, 22:18

sykes wrote:hmm...i have a question..
i wanna search for uploader that upload japanese series..
and i want to search if the series was uploaded on clubbox..
how do i do that..
For series:
http://boxfile.co.kr/

Try
a) original title
b) romanization
c) Japanese title written in Korean
d) Korean translation of the title

Bitoy wrote:What does it mean the red words?

I don't understand korean language, please help

I tried numerous date so I can register but still the same...
I seriously don't get why they have to write that word in red 'cause people tend to think it's wrong. Anyways, it's DOB and the word stays red no matter what you type so just ignore it.

I have step by step tutorial with some faq in my journal:
http://i-heart-aiba.livejournal.com/58756.html

leadfreaky

Post by leadfreaky » Sep 25th, '08, 10:14

I have a problem:
I was downloading a file from clubbox yesterday...then I paused and wanted to continue today!
but usually it should resume where I stopped it right? (in my case at 37%). But then I resumed, went back to the webpage/clubbox etc. it worked yesterday but today it started from 0%!O__o I didn't delete anything! I don't want to restart again coz it already took me sooo long for the 37%..><

someone please help!T____T
thanks in advance!

goody99

Post by goody99 » Sep 25th, '08, 12:12

It happens to me once. If after you restart your pc and restart clubbox and the problem still exist, then you probably have no choice but to restart the download from 0%

koreanabe

Post by koreanabe » Sep 25th, '08, 18:45

few problems I am facing...^^
when i click download in clubbox, i am forced to login (says i wasn't logged in) though I have logged in already...
when i try to log in, nothing happens. i click on the login and nothing happens...man..
i have windows vista 64bit...
sometimes it takes forever to bring up the list of my downloads to the clubbox screen.
AND downloads never start.
sorry for so many questions...but it seemed like this thread would give me answers.
thanks ahead.

koreanabe

Re: clubbox search problem

Post by koreanabe » Sep 25th, '08, 18:48

replay062 wrote:Hi everyone :) im having some troubles while im seaching for dramas in some clubboxs..when i click "search"..it appears an error: 검색이 제한된 단어입니다

oh! and i dont know why i cant enter to this clubbox: clubbox.co.kr/towa
i used to download all the dramas from there, but now i cant.. :S does anyone knows another clubbox who has all the old dramas classified by year, and season?
PLEEASEEE...if anyone can help I would so appreciate it..sorry for my pour english :S
that means that the search words you typed in are restricted..it's a way of clubbox trying to have "safe" business.
means you'll have to go to a clubbox search site or something.

sherrycg

Post by sherrycg » Sep 30th, '08, 21:36

Today all of my mileage points I saved are gone. When I went to the mileage site, it's different now. Does that mean you have to pay now if you want your download to be faster? Thanks! :wub:
:heart: :heart: Chu-Chu :heart: :heart:

ghikari

Post by ghikari » Oct 5th, '08, 12:00

i had no problems with clubbox on my desktop, but i tried accessing boxes on my laptop on IE and i get this instead of the site i.e. i get a page full of raw script. I get the same thing when i try to access the clubbox main page. I'm using IE7 and i've activated all the Active-X stuff and disabled pop-up blockers according to the faqs, so i don't know what is wrong. some help would be greatly appreciated!

sweet0685t

Post by sweet0685t » Oct 7th, '08, 01:19

hey guys
im trying to download from this clubboc but it has a pin code
how can i get it?
if anyone can write in korean and help me msg the person for it id appreciate it a lot
http://clubbox.co.kr/kjh7413

celia0781

Post by celia0781 » Oct 12th, '08, 17:27

Hey guys, anyone can tell me which link can find the file of * Chunja Happy Events - MBC * &
* You are my destiny - KBS1 * to enable me to download thru cluboox ??
many thanks.

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Oct 13th, '08, 17:19

Bannii wrote:Hello, lately ive been having problem with my clubbox. Sometimes it wont start downloading, just stuck at 0% when i push "Start". Its happening more and more, and now when i finally got it downloading it stuck at 9%, like it just frooze. So what could be the problem?
Yeah, i get that too. It's even worse when i use up my points for the quick download feature and the download doesn't even budge. Or when it does, it's ultra slow. Not sure what other things i can do to get it to go. Maybe someone with some tips can share. Gogobox works better for me nowadays but unfortunately the stuff i want to download are from Clubbox. :crazy:
~☆JORSubs☆~

Soopke

Post by Soopke » Oct 14th, '08, 21:33

leadfreaky wrote:I have a problem:
I was downloading a file from clubbox yesterday...then I paused and wanted to continue today!
but usually it should resume where I stopped it right? (in my case at 37%). But then I resumed, went back to the webpage/clubbox etc. it worked yesterday but today it started from 0%!O__o I didn't delete anything! I don't want to restart again coz it already took me sooo long for the 37%..><

someone please help!T____T
thanks in advance!

SOLUTIONOpen your clubbox. Go to: Configuration
Disable: Skip current file download at over 10 minutes but no file data received from server.

In other words: Make sure it's UNchecked.

This will fix your problem :)

peridotfe

Post by peridotfe » Oct 16th, '08, 11:29

i've been using clubbox for a long time....but when i tried it today
i click the download button as usual after checking the vid i want to download yet, nothing happens..what do i do?
i clicked the button
watched the green bar load on the taskpane then
nothing happens..i tried clicking the button more times but nothing..what do i do

i'm using IE

saigo_x

Post by saigo_x » Oct 16th, '08, 18:58

peridotfe wrote:i've been using clubbox for a long time....but when i tried it today
i click the download button as usual after checking the vid i want to download yet, nothing happens..what do i do?
i clicked the button
watched the green bar load on the taskpane then
nothing happens..i tried clicking the button more times but nothing..what do i do

i'm using IE
Try reinstalling Clubbox manually. First uninstall your current installation, it should be listed in Add/Remove Programs. Download the setup file from http://www.clubbox.co.kr/neo.fld/ClubboxSetup.exe and install.
I've had to do this a number of times when an automatic upgrade failed or my installation became corrupted for unknown reasons.

tringo

No folders showing up..

Post by tringo » Oct 23rd, '08, 12:45

Lately I'm not able to see the folders when I enter a clubbox. Even if I'm logged in, and is a member of the clubbox. (So I have to search or go through hundred of pages to find a file:)
someone had the same problem or can read Korean?

See a printscreen:
Thanks! :cheers:

Anni®

Post by Anni® » Oct 27th, '08, 14:51

Hi guys!

I have a problem with Clubbox today... When I login, Clubbox doesn't load the file folders... Yesterday I was downlowding filles normally but when I tried to open Clubbox today, I got this message:

파일 목록을 보실 수 있는 권한이 없습니다.

이 파일목록은 회원등급이 정회원 이상이신 분들만 보실 수 있습니다.
등급 조정 관련 문의는 박스 시삽에게 해 주시기 바랍니다 .

I have no idea what it means so I went to Babelfish, and:

"There is not an authority which is the possibility of seeing a file list.

This file list only the minutes when the member grade is above of the full member is a possibility of seeing. , The grade regulation relation meaning of a passage wishes to do in the box hour shovel."

I still have no idea what it means... So could anyone help me please!

Thanks so much!

mcjayjay

Post by mcjayjay » Oct 27th, '08, 17:51

i have a problem. since i changed my laptop, i had to install all the programs again. after i installed clubbox, i went to one of the clubbox accounts and tried to download something, the new winds would open when i click on the video i want, but when i click on the button of the new window that popped up, it doesnt direct to the clubbox program. it just closes, or nothing would happen.

i really need help since i just dont get it. especially since this is vista, and ive been using windows xp all my life.

thank you.
Currently Watching P.S. Man, The birth of the rich, Dong Yi, Hard to say i love you
Dong Bang Shin Ki forever in my heart <3

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Oct 29th, '08, 06:51

mcjayjay wrote:i have a problem. since i changed my laptop, i had to install all the programs again. after i installed clubbox, i went to one of the clubbox accounts and tried to download something, the new winds would open when i click on the video i want, but when i click on the button of the new window that popped up, it doesnt direct to the clubbox program. it just closes, or nothing would happen.

i really need help since i just dont get it. especially since this is vista, and ive been using windows xp all my life.

thank you.
For Vista, you need to run the Clubbox program as an administrator. If you don't do that, the program won't stay open and will keep closing on you. To do that go to My Computer --> OS (C: ) --> Windows --> System32 --> Clubbox (it's not in a folder...it's sitting on the outside after the folders section)

Right-mouse click on the Clubbox program --> Click on Properties --> Click on the Compatibility tab --> Check mark "Run this program as an administrator" near the bottom under Privilege Level

So every time you run Clubbox, it'll ask you whether or not you want to allow it to run, just click on allow and then it should stay open and allow you to download from Clubbox.
~☆JORSubs☆~

Soopke

Post by Soopke » Oct 29th, '08, 23:29

Anni® wrote:Hi guys!

I have a problem with Clubbox today... When I login, Clubbox doesn't load the file folders... Yesterday I was downlowding filles normally but when I tried to open Clubbox today, I got this message:

파일 목록을 보실 수 있는 권한이 없습니다.

이 파일목록은 회원등급이 정회원 이상이신 분들만 보실 수 있습니다.
등급 조정 관련 문의는 박스 시삽에게 해 주시기 바랍니다 .

I have no idea what it means so I went to Babelfish, and:

"There is not an authority which is the possibility of seeing a file list.

This file list only the minutes when the member grade is above of the full member is a possibility of seeing. , The grade regulation relation meaning of a passage wishes to do in the box hour shovel."

I still have no idea what it means... So could anyone help me please!

Thanks so much!
Are you a member of that clubbox? I guess you need to be a member to download from their CB.

mcjayjay

Post by mcjayjay » Oct 30th, '08, 09:21

For Vista, you need to run the Clubbox program as an administrator. If you don't do that, the program won't stay open and will keep closing on you. To do that go to My Computer --> OS (C: ) --> Windows --> System32 --> Clubbox (it's not in a folder...it's sitting on the outside after the folders section)

Right-mouse click on the Clubbox program --> Click on Properties --> Click on the Compatibility tab --> Check mark "Run this program as an administrator" near the bottom under Privilege Level

So every time you run Clubbox, it'll ask you whether or not you want to allow it to run, just click on allow and then it should stay open and allow you to download from Clubbox.

thank you so much! it worked. :cheers:

edit: it doesnt work all the time =( sometimes it works.. and sometimes it doesnt work at all!!! like i have no idea why its like that.. it shows the allow, and when i click allow, either nothing happens or it just closes without starting to download in clubbox =(
god this is miserable.. i cant live without clubbox...

i keep on getting this text: 다운로드를 시작할수 없습니다.(1)

and also this windows:

after i got this message, i clicked ok, and then the clubbox path thing came, and it said downloading 0/142 kb. i always used to get this in my old laptop and it would download, but here it didnt, and then i got this message and the whole thing closed when i clicked ok.

i have no idea why there is something wrong with it, but im pretty sure its when the update thing is supposed to happen and then i get the last message and the whole thing closed... please help me =( onegaishimasu.
Currently Watching P.S. Man, The birth of the rich, Dong Yi, Hard to say i love you

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Oct 30th, '08, 21:47

mcjayjay wrote:thank you so much! it worked. :cheers:

edit: it doesnt work all the time =( sometimes it works.. and sometimes it doesnt work at all!!! like i have no idea why its like that.. it shows the allow, and when i click allow, either nothing happens or it just closes without starting to download in clubbox =(
god this is miserable.. i cant live without clubbox...

i keep on getting this text: 다운로드를 시작할수 없습니다.(1)

and also this windows:

after i got this message, i clicked ok, and then the clubbox path thing came, and it said downloading 0/142 kb. i always used to get this in my old laptop and it would download, but here it didnt, and then i got this message and the whole thing closed when i clicked ok.

i have no idea why there is something wrong with it, but im pretty sure its when the update thing is supposed to happen and then i get the last message and the whole thing closed... please help me =( onegaishimasu.
Hmm, i've gotten the [e108] (vs the [e105] message you posted) error message for Gogobox but i don't think i've gotten error messages for Clubbox. If i did, it was a long time ago since i've had my Vista comp for a while.

Yeah, it would every now and then download updates for Clubbox or whatever after you try to start to download a particular file and then when that's done, it should open up the Clubbox program and stay open and attempt to download. I don't know what error message that is that you're getting. I'm assuming that you don't use Gogobox since you're having trouble with Clubbox and they're similar programs. There's an issue when going from Gogobox to using Clubbox but not the other way around. Anyway, maybe you can uninstall and then reinstall Clubbox and see if that error will occur again. I'm sorry since i don't know what that error really is so i don't really know of a good solution. But sometimes uninstalling and then reinstalling works for certain problems.
~☆JORSubs☆~

mcjayjay

Post by mcjayjay » Oct 31st, '08, 06:28

ok, thanks, i will try doing that.
thanks for all your help =)

linggies

Post by linggies » Nov 3rd, '08, 14:23

hi all!

i'm new, and i need help!!

recently, i have problems going into clubbox websites - it always says that the page cannot be displayed.

that happens to every single clubbox web, except the main webpage itself. i can't sign in too - the message appears at the sign in column after submitting the request.

i have been using clubbox for almost a year, but only started experiencing this recently.

can anyone help?

Valentine_rose

Post by Valentine_rose » Nov 6th, '08, 08:37

Please, anyone know some Clubbox where we can download 720p Raw of Korean drama?

I want to download "La Dolce Vita" (or "Bittersweet Life) with the 1.4Gb version but I can't find any :-( .

Thanks.

mcjayjay

Post by mcjayjay » Nov 6th, '08, 10:21

Valentine_rose wrote:Please, anyone know some Clubbox where we can download 720p Raw of Korean drama?

I want to download "La Dolce Vita" (or "Bittersweet Life) with the 1.4Gb version but I can't find any :-( .

Thanks.
have you tried using search engines for clubbox? like http://boxfile.co.kr because you can search through all the clubbox accounts for anything. and if you find it then you just join that clubbox to get access to the downloads.

hope that helps.

Valentine_rose

Post by Valentine_rose » Nov 6th, '08, 12:55

Yes, I already tried such websites like:

boxfile, filedic, blueblow and clubbox.ne.kr but I find nothing

But thank you for your concern! :-)

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Nov 6th, '08, 15:12

mcjayjay wrote:
Valentine_rose wrote:Please, anyone know some Clubbox where we can download 720p Raw of Korean drama?

Thanks.
have you tried using search engines for clubbox? like http://boxfile.co.kr because you can search through all the clubbox accounts for anything. and if you find it then you just join that clubbox to get access to the downloads.

hope that helps.
I don't think it's possible to obtain 720p files from clubbox. At least not k-drama 720p anyway, but I've seen some American 720p stuff. Strange.

Anyway, MyAigoo is still the only place for 720p k-drama's with re-synced subs ready to go. How some people can be so ungrateful and unappreciative towards the Aigoo ladies is beyond me.

knuckles

Post by knuckles » Nov 6th, '08, 15:51

As mcjayjay suggested, use http://www.boxfile.co.kr to get your 720p k-dramas.

Search using the Korean title. For example, here are the search results for East of Eden:
http://www.boxfile.co.kr/search.php?qst ... CA&x=0&y=0

And the search results for Scales of Providence:
http://www.boxfile.co.kr/search.php?qst ... EF&x=0&y=0

You will see that there are plenty of 720p files available.

Alternatively, you can use boxfile.co.kr to search within a Clubbox for all of its 720p videos. The following link shows all of the 720p videos in the 'moviesamo' Clubbox:
http://www.boxfile.co.kr/clubonly.php?b ... ND&x=0&y=0

If you prefer to use torrents, you can get some 720p k-dramas at the following URL:
http://choding.blog.com/

Valentine_rose

Post by Valentine_rose » Nov 7th, '08, 02:24

kobe23 wrote:
I don't think it's possible to obtain 720p files from clubbox. At least not k-drama 720p anyway, but I've seen some American 720p stuff. Strange.

Anyway, MyAigoo is still the only place for 720p k-drama's with re-synced subs ready to go. How some people can be so ungrateful and unappreciative towards the Aigoo ladies is beyond me.
Me too, I find a lot of Clubbox with a lot of US series in 720p, ant not only the recent ones but with the "older" too, too bad it's not the same for K-drama.

knuckles wrote:As mcjayjay suggested, use http://www.boxfile.co.kr to get your 720p k-dramas.

If you prefer to use torrents, you can get some 720p k-dramas at the following URL:
http://choding.blog.com/
Thanks knuckles, but we can find only the recent K-drama.

In fact, I only want to download La Dolce Vita (or Bittersweet Life), he's not old at all, the last episode was aired in August 08, but it seems there are not 720p raw for this drama :unsure: .

CooL-Girl

Post by CooL-Girl » Nov 7th, '08, 17:45

Hello everyone,

I wanted to ask if someone have a link for a Club Box that have We Got Married show with the English Subs?!?!

Can someone Please help me I raelly need to download this show it's amazing :mrgreen:

Thanks in advance

lucky_kiss

Post by lucky_kiss » Nov 7th, '08, 17:52

CooL-Girl wrote:Hello everyone,

I wanted to ask if someone have a link for a Club Box that have We Got Married show with the English Subs?!?!

Can someone Please help me I raelly need to download this show it's amazing :mrgreen:

Thanks in advance
actually there is a DL for the Variety show & check soompi for the sub (u'll find soompi's link in the site too): http://dkyang258.googlepages.com/wegotmarried , u did well choosing to watch it, the best for me after X-man.. :lol
Please support & join us for more English subtitles to the upcoming K-Dramas Haru2subS

neokenzo

Post by neokenzo » Nov 7th, '08, 23:25

kobe23 wrote:Anyway, MyAigoo is still the only place for 720p k-drama's with re-synced subs ready to go. How some people can be so ungrateful and unappreciative towards the Aigoo ladies is beyond me.
Not anymore, cant download 720p's from there anymore unless you are invited. Anyone knows any CB or anywhere else that I can get 720p of Beethoven Virus?

lucky_kiss

Post by lucky_kiss » Nov 8th, '08, 07:56

neokenzo wrote:
kobe23 wrote:Anyway, MyAigoo is still the only place for 720p k-drama's with re-synced subs ready to go. How some people can be so ungrateful and unappreciative towards the Aigoo ladies is beyond me.
Not anymore, cant download 720p's from there anymore unless you are invited. Anyone knows any CB or anywhere else that I can get 720p of Beethoven Virus?
I don't think there is any CB with this HQ files..
Please support & join us for more English subtitles to the upcoming K-Dramas Haru2subS

destiny_ayu

Post by destiny_ayu » Nov 12th, '08, 14:13

any tutorial on the new mileage xchange?
Can I stay alive till I wipe you away from my eyes?
Can I even live until I erase you from my eyes?

lindy

Post by lindy » Nov 17th, '08, 07:34

Hi, I have been a user of Clubbox for some years without experiencing much problem. But this morning, the usual upgrade box popped up and i did the upgrading thingy and now Clubbox wont even start. This message popped up instead "An unsuppported operation was attempted". I have tried unstalling and reinstalling Clubbox to no avail. Anyone can help me out?

happy

Post by happy » Nov 17th, '08, 08:00

lindy wrote:Hi, I have been a user of Clubbox for some years without experiencing much problem. But this morning, the usual upgrade box popped up and i did the upgrading thingy and now Clubbox wont even start. This message popped up instead "An unsuppported operation was attempted". I have tried unstalling and reinstalling Clubbox to no avail. Anyone can help me out?

try dl from CB again, seem like it fixed itself
i can dl perfectly fine :D
Last edited by happy on Nov 17th, '08, 12:45, edited 1 time in total.

Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Saragorn » Nov 17th, '08, 08:22

Ooh, me too! I hope this gets fixed if it's widespread like this.
Av - mitani; Banner - heechul_oppa

Oreiji

Post by Oreiji » Nov 17th, '08, 12:51

wow i thought it was just me. hope it gets fixed soon >_<

Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Saragorn » Nov 18th, '08, 04:50

Oh good, it looks like they put out an update to fix it.^^

moonsight

Post by moonsight » Nov 18th, '08, 08:26

HI! ladies and gentlemen. This is the first time I post here. I'm currently using clubbox, and I have a problem with it. While I'm downloading the 1st file, and trying to add the 2nd, I got this message. http://www.clubbox.co.kr/popup.fld/down_errmsg.html. Can someone help me, please. I really appreciate your help.

miedzyslowami

Post by miedzyslowami » Nov 18th, '08, 15:50

It`s only about this file.It`s either deleted or being uploaded at the moment, so you cannot download.

koreandramalover

Post by koreandramalover » Nov 19th, '08, 05:15

can someone please explain this? i can't dl :' where do i click download for for th tvxq files? cuhz the 2 pic looks different then mine. please help

Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Saragorn » Nov 19th, '08, 08:01

The one your arrow is pointing to is the quick download button. The download button is the one to the right, and then upload is to the right of that. The words on the buttons are the same, even if the colors are different.^^

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Nov 19th, '08, 15:56

Saragorn wrote:The one your arrow is pointing to is the quick download button. The download button is the one to the right, and then upload is to the right of that. The words on the buttons are the same, even if the colors are different.^^
Plus, if you don't have any points to redeem, you won't be able to use the quick download (dark blue button) feature. You have to click on the regular download button (light blue button) which caps the speed in the 50s.
~☆JORSubs☆~

tavon1

Post by tavon1 » Nov 19th, '08, 16:42

Why doesn't my application summit it's self. I followed all the instructions

crazy4u

Post by crazy4u » Nov 20th, '08, 10:15

I have a question for clubbox users. Do you know what to do when there is a 'clover' beside the download file? How do we download it???? No matter how many times I check the 'clovered' download file, the file simply won't go into my CB to be downloaded. Any tips?????

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Nov 20th, '08, 16:57

crazy4u wrote:I have a question for clubbox users. Do you know what to do when there is a 'clover' beside the download file? How do we download it???? No matter how many times I check the 'clovered' download file, the file simply won't go into my CB to be downloaded. Any tips?????
Clover? I don't know if i've seen that before. Can you provide an image?
~☆JORSubs☆~

Nataliasiew

Post by Nataliasiew » Nov 20th, '08, 21:57

Worlds.Within.E07.KOR.081117.HDTV.XViD-Ental.avi
Worlds.Within.E07.KOR.081117.HDTV.XViD-Ental.avi
700.8 MB 20081118 bebeina
덧글 0개
익명
0/66 byte

익명
I also face the same problem and this clover sign only appears in the file of Worlds Within after a while after uploading. The rest of the files are ok. It started when from ep 5 to 8.

melubcookies

Post by melubcookies » Nov 21st, '08, 04:19

yeah, this happened to me too when I tried to download...
here's a cap of what I see:
http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... re1sm0.png
and this is what happens when I try to download:
http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... re2gi1.png

crazy4u

Post by crazy4u » Nov 22nd, '08, 09:08

beanybeans wrote:
crazy4u wrote:I have a question for clubbox users. Do you know what to do when there is a 'clover' beside the download file? How do we download it???? No matter how many times I check the 'clovered' download file, the file simply won't go into my CB to be downloaded. Any tips?????
Clover? I don't know if i've seen that before. Can you provide an image?

It's like what I had attached. And also from the previous post before me, they also made caps of what I had trouble with this 'clover' issue. Any idea how to overcome this?????[/img]
Attachments
clover cb.JPG
clover cb.JPG (37.37 KiB) Viewed 8391 times

spideyphd

Post by spideyphd » Nov 24th, '08, 13:54

Hello everyone ,

I've been trying to download resurrection / rebirth drama from this site "http://clubbox.co.kr/kelo "
But every time I click on the download link , this message shows :-(

Can someone please tell me what the mean of it ?

Thank you
!

mcjayjay

Post by mcjayjay » Nov 24th, '08, 14:22

yup, im getting the same page thing when i tried downloading world's within, something about points or wtv, when i click cancel, the download gets removed from clubbox :S

Nataliasiew

Post by Nataliasiew » Nov 25th, '08, 01:21

It's been a few days and many of us are finding the same problem of downloading Worlds within. Most of us are non Korean and cant read the message. We hope some kind soul can help us. Is it something that we have to pay to dl this drama and just this drama why....Is there a way out of this problem. I have dl up to ep 4 and stuck. Please need help. I luv this drama :cry:

akumii

Post by akumii » Nov 25th, '08, 03:13

I would be interested in knowing what the second image is about. The second image looks like it's asking for points, 500P per episode.

I noticed on my clubbox favorite list that there is a clubbox I didn't add called cleanmovie with the same clover leaf like image. The image looks more like a green flower stem with only two leaves.
melubcookies wrote:yeah, this happened to me too when I tried to download...
here's a cap of what I see:
http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... re1sm0.png
and this is what happens when I try to download:
http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... re2gi1.png

mcjayjay

Post by mcjayjay » Dec 1st, '08, 09:43

no one knows what the leaf deal is???

lucky_kiss

Post by lucky_kiss » Dec 1st, '08, 09:59

mcjayjay wrote:no one knows what the leaf deal is???
some of movies & dramas like Within has this green leaf; it means:
you need to buy it.

the file you are trying to download is a licensed file that needs to be bought using money kinda like the itunes store

you can by the little green leaf icon on the side of the file name

tavon1

Post by tavon1 » Dec 1st, '08, 14:34

this isn't fare. Every time I sign up it doesn't work

soojin

Post by soojin » Dec 11th, '08, 12:03

Hi

can some on help me.

how can i DL from clubbox with quick downlad?

allouh

Post by allouh » Dec 16th, '08, 09:32

never mind for this reply.
my problem solved with upgrading IE to v7.0
Last edited by allouh on Dec 17th, '08, 19:48, edited 1 time in total.

lucky_kiss

Post by lucky_kiss » Dec 16th, '08, 10:31

soojin wrote:Hi

can some on help me.

how can i DL from clubbox with quick downlad?
check here, but to be able to do it YOU MUST HAVE A CB ACCOUNT: http://www.midoyo.net/index.php/topic,92.0.html

little tiger

Post by little tiger » Dec 17th, '08, 19:17

Does anyone know how to d/l the clover files? I know it costs 500P but how does one go about getting the points to pay - or can we use our accumulated points ? I have 19000 P in my clubbox account.