INFINITE

Discuss the Korean music industry.
Viande

Post by Viande » Sep 29th, '11, 14:48

Live sounds almost exactly same as in the MV... Damn they are amazing. And the dance looks hot as always. Even though the pelvis move was a bit too much, I bet some fans fainted on the spot. :lol

You can have Dongwoo and Woohyun (and Sham Hoya) if I can have Sunggyu, L, Sungjong and Sungyeol? What, greedy... me?? :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 29th, '11, 15:05

Well... I don't mind that, and I was prepared as I saw some shaky fancam on Tuesday (I think). They are a bit more aggressive with that, eh...

If ever you feel bored with the leader, let me know... :wub:

But I still maintain those guys broke my "one fave spell" I always had... now... I dunno...

I really need to stop stalking the net and go back to work...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 29th, '11, 21:32

Their "Thanks To..."

Seonggyu:
I earned a lot of things through this official album. And thank you to those who gave the lacking us, more love than we deserve. We shall become an Infinite that goes forward step by step. Hwaiting everyone!!

Dongwu:
After the album came out, I felt that music is really something that has no limit. I’m really thankful to those who continually loved Infinite’s music and let’s go together forever! Yeah peace! Yesterday is only today’s memory and tomorrow is today’s dream! Let’s do our best!
(*note: he always renders me speechless*)

Wuhyeon:
Imagine and dream
Then the world will change to how you want it to be.

Hoya:
While promoting for our official album, I had thoughts like… have I finally become closer to my dream~! Since there’s still much left to go, we’ll work harder. Inspirit! Let’s go together till the end ^-^

Sungyeol:
The sweat I’m dripping now will become my business card 10 years later!!! There’s no sweat dripping yet, but only heat emitting from my body… Let’s work a bit harder. Hwaiting ♥~!
(*note: boy might be some genius, the hell I know*)

Myeongsu (L):
Because there are Inspirits, there’s Infinite and because there’s Infinite, there are Inspirits. Infinite Infinite!! You’ll watch over us till the end, right? ^^

Sungjong:
I felt many things while doing promotions this time ♥ Thank you to everyone who went through a lot of trouble up till now~! Lovable Inspirits~ ♥‿♥! I’ll become a Jjongie that improves more~ Maknae on top!

source: Infinite Updates 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

I just copied it from my blog, this is why different romanization.

Viande

Post by Viande » Sep 29th, '11, 22:19

Love Sungyeol's thanks. ^^ Yeah, he's a smart guy. Thanks for sharing.

MR Removed / Paradise - INFINITE Honestly... that performance is perfection. :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 30th, '11, 08:06

I think we will soon run out of words/idioms describing their awesomeness...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 30th, '11, 17:16

110930 | INFINITE - Paradise (Comeback Stage) @ Music Bank

Plus:
Kim Hyungjoon, Infinite, Kim Yeunwoo, and JUST have been listed on the Japanese website for the festival "Lie To Me" as performers. The music festival will take place on October 26th and 27th at the Pacifico Yokohoma National Convention Hall in Yokohoma and is being held in celebration of the broadcasting of TV drama "Lie To Me." (...)

Source: 10Asia

Proof how stupid I am:
Watching TV streaming for 2 hours wondering why there is no Immortal Song. Then it hit me. Today is Friday. I'm an idiot.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Sep 30th, '11, 18:40

Viande wrote:You can have Dongwoo and Woohyun (and Sham Hoya) if I can have Sunggyu, L, Sungjong and Sungyeol? What, greedy... me?? :mrgreen:
Well I know Ethlenn is so kindhearted that she'll accept to share Dongwoo with me ! Ne Ethlenn, caring is sharing, right?
I already said that I love everything he says in his interviews well, I say it again and again!
Ethlenn wrote:I think we will soon run out of words/idioms describing their awesomeness...
For me it's already the case ! No words!
I have to be a good girl so they can be mine in paradise , the first thing I should do is to NOT watch their dancing because you konw :whistling:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 30th, '11, 19:27

Make Paradise on earth... ekhem... I'm such a rotten nuna...

Well, I can share, I can^^ :wub:
That's a lovely pic, Sham :mrgreen: Oh, so there is something elso in this than Dongwoo's lower cheeks, oh damn... Howonnie...

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Sep 30th, '11, 19:51

Ethlenn wrote:110930 | INFINITE - Paradise (Comeback Stage) @ Music Bank

Plus:
Kim Hyungjoon, Infinite, Kim Yeunwoo, and JUST have been listed on the Japanese website for the festival "Lie To Me" as performers. The music festival will take place on October 26th and 27th at the Pacifico Yokohoma National Convention Hall in Yokohoma and is being held in celebration of the broadcasting of TV drama "Lie To Me." (...)

Source: 10Asia

Proof how stupid I am:
Watching TV streaming for 2 hours wondering why there is no Immortal Song. Then it hit me. Today is Friday. I'm an idiot.
I was watching Music Bank today. I drowned in their awesomeness.
Anyhow, I noticed that in this performance L looks... actually very, very good(except for the back, of course). Looks like a man. Handsome. But everyone else's outfits are... lets just say - I'm not a fan of stage outfits in general. And they seem more like kids... Huh. The table has turned, because in BTD it was Woohyun that looked especially good and handsome.

And in heir performances I love the "OUH HEY" that Hoya and Dongwoo makes at chorus.

Overall this song is just awesome! I will miss Infinite when they'll take a break from promotions. I can't wait their next album, already.

I bet by the time I get to Korea, they will be the best idols out there. Like Suju, DBSK now.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 30th, '11, 20:08

Neliets wrote:The table has turned, because in BTD it was Woohyun that looked especially good and handsome.
Woohyun always looks good. It's an axiom. The remaining 6 as well. Even when (especially when?) they derping. :wub:

Truth be told, I was never big fan of L, but it's this backless clothes that really appeal to me, hehe.
And yes, this HEY is probably what keeps Sham on the floor still, am I right, maknae?

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Sep 30th, '11, 20:51

Ethlenn wrote: And yes, this HEY is probably what keeps Sham on the floor still, am I right, maknae?
Completely right eonni ! The HEY + The dance,well I get [censored]!
I should go,I must :alcoholic:

Viande

Post by Viande » Sep 30th, '11, 22:14

I think I have already used all good superlatives. ^^

hehe, cute pic Sham.

I thought the "ho hey" part was a bit out of place because it was a sad song and it broke it a bit.

I'm not sure about L's open back but Sunggyu's arm thing... :faint: It's actually funny how different members we ship. ^^ First one who caught my eye was L and then Sunggyu.

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Oct 1st, '11, 06:27

Ethlenn wrote:
Neliets wrote:The table has turned, because in BTD it was Woohyun that looked especially good and handsome.
Truth be told, I was never big fan of L, but it's this backless clothes that really appeal to me, hehe.
Indeed, a fan nuna :D

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 1st, '11, 07:49

I'm a perv nuna fan... yes.

Daily Mnet chart:
SuJu - A-Cha: 63.3%
Kim Kyujong - Yesterday: 18.4%
Infinite - Paradise: 12.7%.

And a small digression, along with lots of fans on different boards, I think SMEnt gave up on SuJu. Their latest album is just badly produced, as in haste. Mr. Simple and A-Cha is a mess. And the MV. Yet again boxes, nothing new. Plus their choreo looks as if they made that up themselves. SMEnt knows that fans buy the albums and MV no matter what, but since I am not a fan, I just say what I see and hear.

Sunggyu's arm or Sunggyu on his knees rather, Viande, hm?
And since I'm a rotten woman, you know these pins on Woohyun clothes look as hell of a fun!

And today's Mu Core

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 1st, '11, 10:50

Both? :mrgreen:

off-topic:
I totally agree about SuJu and their latest albums, and I do like SuJu. Mr. Simple album was just a collection of random songs and even their title track "Mr. Simple" sounded like some mash-up with Sorry Sorry & Bonamana beat. "Opera" was totally Super Junior M -style and I wonder why it was on SuJu's album... And rest of the songs sounded like some left-over songs no-one else wanted and so they ended up on SuJu's album because fans will buy it anyway.

A-CHA then again had 4 new songs, and two of them were hit songs, "Superman" and "A-CHA". The first time I heard "Superman" my thoughts were like "hmm sounds like DBSK song but cheaper version..." A-CHA then again sounded like a filler song to me.

And about their music videos... ALL of their music videos are only about dancing in different rooms, except for a few videos ("No Other" for example, which I totally loved). And to be honest, Super Junior isn't even a dance group, their dancing looks so sloppy to me... So, I'd rather see a bit of dancing and some story on their music videos.

Yeah I agree, SM probably left SuJu on its own and belives fans will buy the albums nonetheless. It's a shame because I really love KRY... But what I'm more concerned is that SHINee might be next. I've loved all of their albums so far and none of the songs have disappointed me, but I'm worried what will happen in the future when SM decides that they don't need that many good songs anymore. Thank god SHINee are writing/composing some songs themselves so I hope they will overcome it when that time comes...
/off-topic

I'm so happy INFINITE isn't part of SMEnt...

INFINITE shudders as they compare their old dorm to their new one I'm so happy for them. ^^ The new dorm sounds like a paradise compared to the old one.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 1st, '11, 18:09

Forgot completely:
111001 MBC Music Core Infinite - Paradise.tp.
and
110929 Mnet M!Countdown Infinite - Paradise.ts

If INFINITE were part of SMEnt, it wouldn't be this band we now and love, I guess. Handpicked by Tablo, yes yes...

About their dorm, I'm happy for them, the previous one was so small I just reminded myself of my studying years, when me and 3 other girls were living in one room, and we had permanent friend who studied in our room (as well as he was eating all meals with us). Oh, those communal times... :mrgreen:

Namstar in Immortal Song 2
He started off visibly stressed and uneven, but he exploded later... ohoho!!
I'm dead. :wub:

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 1st, '11, 19:21

Wow, just wow. He did way better than I dared to imagine. And no goat sounds. :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 1st, '11, 20:21

Cuteness overload:
Today is Namking and Howon Day
Lemon... oh, he shouldn't have said that, now I wanna squeeze him... After having ramen... :wub:

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 1st, '11, 20:45

Hahaha, Woohyun will be so dead when Sunggyu finds out. :lol

Thanks for the link, found several articles from the achieve, that I had not read before.
I loved the interviews 1-3 too (before Woohyun).
L (Sungjong interviewing) and pics. Sungjong is so energic. ^^
Sungyeol (L interviewing). Hehe, I never thought these two are the opposites but yeah, might be true.
Hoya (Sungyeol interviewing). Heh, somehow I can imagine Hoya, the dancing machine, practising their dances all night long and Sungjong playing around with practising girl group dances.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 1st, '11, 22:33

Whoohoo, thanks for a midnight break reading^^

Although (bias alert!) somehow during their Paradise promo now, I get the feeling that it's Dongwoo who's dancing without any visible effort. Choreo comes to him as naturally as breathing... Hoya on the other hand... oh, my keyboard got wet... can'..t...wr..te..

Update (much, much after that): Infinite - Paradise : ComeBack Stage Inkigayo 111002

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 2nd, '11, 17:04

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 2nd, '11, 21:41

Thank you. ^^
Poor Sunggyu, again! I guess he works as their mom; nagging when no one else does it. Teenager Sungjong isn't happy, hehe. :mrgreen: But considering how well they are doing now, he must have done something right. :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 3rd, '11, 18:13

Maknae calls him "grandpa", hehe...

111003 - Infinite - Paradise - MBC Chyeongnam Launched
and
111003 - Infinite - Be mine - MBC Chyeongnam Launched
Poor Namstar, had to sing the chorus alone, eh...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 4th, '11, 16:25

[ENG SUBS] Infinite ArirangTV Showbiz Korea 111001

Poor Sham, she's probably locked up somewhere... :twisted:

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Oct 4th, '11, 17:14

Yes poor me!!
Whenever I show I find so many links to check , this thread is going so fasst :D
Not that I'm complaining !
Thanks for the links : )

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 6th, '11, 20:08

Since there wasn't Mnet M! Countdown today (Hallyu Concert instead), winners were announced trough the website:
This week's winner on M! Countdown is the Brown Eyed Girls with their title song "Sixth Sense."
Taking 2nd place is Infinite's "Paradise," while Huh Gak's "Hello" goes down to 3rd place. Super Junior's "A-Cha" can be found on 4th place and Sung Shikyung's "Even Now" placed 5th place.
(koreaboo)

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 6th, '11, 22:26

Nice, 2nd place isn't bad, considering it was BEG who won. :) INFINITE doesn't really have much luck with big names having their comeback at the same time.

and thanks for the links.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 7th, '11, 16:09

My bias list is non existant now.

Infinite - Paradise MuBank 2011-10-07

My mind and mah hart are non existant as well.
:faint: :alcoholic:

And:
111007 KBS Music Bank Infinite - Paradise.tp

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Oct 7th, '11, 16:40

Ethlenn wrote:My bias list is non existant now.

Infinite - Paradise MuBank 2011-10-07

My mind and mah hart are non existant as well.
:faint: :alcoholic:

And:
111007 KBS Music Bank Infinite - Paradise.tp
In today's performance I noticed that auto-tune has been cut down a bit or microphones were louder. Anyhow, I heard that some of them sang a bit off the note(higher). But in Suju's performance, someone sang way too low(in chorus). :D

Nonetheless - today Infinite stylists did a very good job. I love suits.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 8th, '11, 09:55

Oh well, let's kill some ladies today^^
Current Mnet:
슈퍼주니어 - A-Cha - 61.6%
김규종 - Yesterday - 19.9%
인피니트 - 파라다이스 (Paradise) - 11.5%

And:
Infinite - Paradise Music Core 211-10-08
OK, it's not the best perf, but I f*cking love them more by the day. How is that possible? I blame Dongwoo (and the rest).

Namslut's Immortal Sex... I mean Song eng subbed. he is really bound on sending those hearts

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 8th, '11, 23:10

The Sung line killed me, again. :faint:

Strange, why is A-Cha suddenly getting so many votes? I mean BEG was on the top last week and now they're down as 5th. And as much as I like SuJu, I'm sorry but that song is just so bad... (well, boring to be more exact)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 9th, '11, 10:05

Tonight, Infinite took home the Mutizen award from Inkigayo with "Paradise."

:cheers: :alcoholic: :wub:
INFINITE!!

Infinite - Paradise Inkigayo 2011-10-09

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 9th, '11, 10:28

Yay, well done! :cheers: :wub:

Aww, they looked so surprised when they heard they won. :wub: Gyu was so cute when trying to find thank words. ^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 9th, '11, 20:10

Leader was so so cute... He didn't even notice L was holding the mic, aww...
And Dongwoo...

On the other note - there are downvotings on YT of the winning clip. And there are voices already that Infinite are overrated.
My gods... And who is the most vocal? ELFs... I think they practically own "butthurt" category. So it takes 3 awards to call a group overrated? :blink

fatemeh_31358
Deactivated

Post by fatemeh_31358 » Oct 9th, '11, 21:33

:lol
Last edited by fatemeh_31358 on Oct 18th, '11, 10:49, edited 1 time in total.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Oct 9th, '11, 22:24

Overrated ? I think it's soooo underrated ! Those damn hateful people :@ !
So happy for them and I loooved yesterday suit !
Thanks E-Chan : )

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Oct 10th, '11, 14:02

fatemeh_31358 wrote:
Viande wrote:
Strange, why is A-Cha suddenly getting so many votes? I mean BEG was on the top last week and now they're down as 5th. And as much as I like SuJu, I'm sorry but that song is just so bad... (well, boring to be more exact)
I kind of agree. Not a very good one. SM is very powerful!
Huh, I find pretty much all Suju songs very bad. Bonamana, Sorry Sorry, Mr. Simple... just something very, very bad. Not really music. Random sounds combined. But this song has some kind of rhythm and I suppose lyrics, too(as far as I know Korean, most of it even makes sense(a very, very rare thing for Suju)).

fatemeh_31358
Deactivated

Post by fatemeh_31358 » Oct 10th, '11, 16:51

Last edited by fatemeh_31358 on Oct 18th, '11, 10:50, edited 1 time in total.

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Oct 10th, '11, 17:51

fatemeh_31358 wrote:
Neliets wrote:
fatemeh_31358 wrote:
I kind of agree. Not a very good one. SM is very powerful!
Huh, I find pretty much all Suju songs very bad. Bonamana, Sorry Sorry, Mr. Simple... just something very, very bad. Not really music. Random sounds combined. But this song has some kind of rhythm and I suppose lyrics, too(as far as I know Korean, most of it even makes sense(a very, very rare thing for Suju)).
My Korean is not good at all either but Mr. Simple has good lyrics. Sorry Sorry is kind of fun and so is Bonamana. They are all dance songs so the lyrics are not supposed to be philosophical or heartbreakingly romantic. They must be fun and I think they are.
I'm not saying that lyrics have to be philosophical or heartbreaking. They just have to make sense, which they don't.

fatemeh_31358
Deactivated

Post by fatemeh_31358 » Oct 10th, '11, 19:20

Last edited by fatemeh_31358 on Oct 18th, '11, 10:51, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 10th, '11, 21:16

Hmm... SJ's songs lyrics are mostly made up with repeating words, so on the vocabulary level it's not even intermediate Korean, let's face it.
When I want philosophy I read Kant or Plato, but when I want to listen to a song, at least this song should contain some small amount of sense. So that I won't be "wtf" every second line.
Lucifer made no sense at all as well, but at least had some sentences. Bonamana, although a catchy song and an earworm, is a pure mess:
Lyrics and translation

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 10th, '11, 23:26

I don't mind silly lyrics as long as I don't understand them and the song is good. ^^ (Though, I always read the translations of the songs I listen to.)

Ethlenn, you probably saw this already but thought posting it just in case. Two birds with one stone. ^^

fatemeh_31358
Deactivated

Post by fatemeh_31358 » Oct 11th, '11, 06:42

Last edited by fatemeh_31358 on Oct 18th, '11, 10:52, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 11th, '11, 16:32

fatemeh_31358 wrote:Silly lyrics are the best for a party, aren't they?
I'm never THAT drunk.

Viande, awww, I saw that but forgot to save it, pabo me, so mwwwaaah!! :wub:

fatemeh_31358
Deactivated

Post by fatemeh_31358 » Oct 11th, '11, 20:37

Last edited by fatemeh_31358 on Oct 18th, '11, 10:48, edited 1 time in total.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Oct 11th, '11, 21:03

Can't get tired from rewatching this over and over ,love the suits :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0hp1jok ... _embedded#

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 11th, '11, 21:12

But the sound was awful.
Oh, I see L is ready to rip his shirt. Whoring is contagious, I see :D

And I talked to my choreo friend last weekend, I showed him Paradise live and he said that to this rhytm and beat of the chorus in Paradise the hip movement is perfect and almost the only one that fits. The first time he just listened and he said that this kind of figure was actually his choice as well. Plus, he got interested in the rest of the dances of our lovely 7 and he texted me today: The choreo creators for them are geniuses.

He's been molested by me few years back when I begged him to teach me Mirotic, kekeke...

Update:
A representative from Infinite’s company talked with E News through a phone call on the 10th and said, “They will finish up Korean promotions around the middle of October and will officially start promotions in Japan starting in November.” Adding on, “They will have a mini live concert and a high five event on November 28th at Lazona Kawasaki.”
Continuing on, they explained, “The interest towards Infinite from Japanese fans are high. The tickets for the event of commemorating the release of the album sold out in just a few hours.”
Meanwhile, Infinite received the Mutizen song on SBS ‘Inkigayo’ on the 9th with their repackage album’s song, ‘Paradise’.

trans. cr; hyejin @ infinite updates | source cr; e news 24 ; take out with full credits
I'm writing a letter of complaint if they don't get any rest, I swears, they work like zombies, and Namstar with his IS 2 doesn't probably sleep.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Oct 12th, '11, 00:21

Yes agree with you about the sound but something caught me , I can't explain it !
They should rest, add my name too to your letter !
About Namstar, I don't know if this photo is already shared, if that's the case let's reshare it again
:wub:
Goodnight everyone ! :cheers:

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 12th, '11, 00:45

Mine too! Their faces were so pale on last Inkigayo performance, Woohyun's especially. I don't want to see them as dancing zombies. :-(

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 12th, '11, 11:03

My album arrived!! And I got Dongwoo card, wahaha.. :wub: :wub:
:cheers:
sorry fangirl mode^^

Updates:
They have finally reached the top on a public broadcast music program. Although they won 1st for 2 straight weeks on the cable program, Mnet ‘M! Countdown!’ with the title song, ‘Be Mine’, from their first official album, ‘Over the Top’, they were only content with being candidates for 1st place on publicly broadcasted music programs. However, 2 weeks after releasing their new album, they’ve captured even public broadcast programs and have been picked as the main role in this music industry sensation.

On the October 9th episode of SBS ‘Inkigayo’, Infinite were the winners of the Mutizen song, which is 1st place, with the title song, ‘Paradise’, off their first official album’s repackage album.

“We were so happy that tears started forming. We also thought about the rough times we’ve had.”

Although it hasn’t been long since they cried on M! Countdown after winning 1st place, it seems like they were touched again after winning 1st on a public broadcast. It’s no wonder why they’re like this because cable channels are mainly targeted towards manias while public broadcast programs may have a target audience, but are mainly towards the majority of the public. They’ve become certain that the variety in their fandom has increased.

This happened exactly 1 year and 4 months after they set off into the music industry last year with their debut mini album, ‘First Invasion’, on June 9th. During these 2 or so years, male idol groups haven’t been able to be secure a position in the Korean music industry like they used to. The 7 members of Infinite have been acting like one and showed perfect dances, securing mania fans with their ‘angled choreography’. Although they attracted attention after revealing ‘BTD’ in January and showing the scorpion dance, their overall popularity was low.

To this,the Infinite members blamed themselves and said, “We were lacking. Even though they say luck is needed in order to reach the top, our skills were lacking as well.” However, they showed proud feelings by adding, “But we feel we’ve grown a lot while continuously doing promotions.”

Although they’ve gone through troubles, Infinite has run here without any time to think that they were tired. While there are many groups who promote after revealing 1 digital single, Infinite have been promoting with ‘albums’ since their debut, with 6 songs on mini albums and 3 songs on single albums. And they filled the first official album completely with new songs. Infinite has repeated the process of not resting, working on songs, practicing, and standing in front of the public.

They have also continuously given new colors to their music. While they enunciated the fierce and tough men image through ‘Be Mine’, ‘Paradise’ is strong in its lyrical melody and has a dance that enunciates the sexy charms of the members. Even though their angled choreography still remains, they added in 30% of freestyle dancing in the middle for each of the members. There’s also a frightening feeling you get from ‘Paradise’, as the story’s about a man who can’t forget a woman even if he dies and will continue to watch her.
After revealing their repackage on September 26th, they started promotions and their goal is to get more love than they did during ‘Be Mine’ promotions. And because Infinite has a major debut ahead of them in the middle of November for Japan, they want to make this promotion leave that much more of an impact. A good amount of Infinite’s goal was covered after they won the Mutizen song in 2 weeks.
However, Infinite doesn’t plan on stopping.

“Where could the limit be for music. Since the genres are infinite, we need to continuously show new upgraded sides to ourselves. If we don’t overcome these things ourselves, we feel there’s no improvement. Infinite’s rival is Infinite.”

trans. cr; hyejin @ infinite updates | source cr; spn ; take out with full credits
If we don’t overcome these things ourselves, we feel there’s no improvement. Infinite’s rival is Infinite.”
I love them brains, have I said that today?
“We were lacking. Even though they say luck is needed in order to reach the top, our skills were lacking as well.”
Oh man, no Diva behavior. I love them even more, and I disagree. they really had bad timing every time. When BTD was released they had HoMin promoting... really bad...

And:
111010 - Infinite - Paradise - Busan Power Concert
111010 - Infinite - Before the dawn - Busan Power Concert
111010 - Infinite - Be mine - Busan Power Concert

Why yes, Infinite, PSH and KNG are the first websites I check everytime after starting my pc. I'm sane with my insanity.

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 13th, '11, 17:06

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Oct 13th, '11, 18:56

Oh Ethlenn,Im so jealouuuuuus ! :cry:
So happpeyy for them and thanks for their stylist :D :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 13th, '11, 19:12

You never know how many haters there are for a group unless this group wins some awards. Boards start to be flooded with annoyed people saying Infinite are bad. They were practically nugu for entire year, so now, when they finally get recognition, they are being hated. Oh well. I guess if you can have Kpop without "butthurt" it's not really Kpop...
U mad?

Soon insane sones will block everyone from winning a sh*t when SNSD comes back, so I guess everything goes back to normal, no? :scratch:

Oh, biiig thanks to Viande for giving me kpoptown link. They are really fast and reliable^^

Update:
Jea, who personally composes songs, picked the ‘trend-dols’, Infinite, as the juniors that she wants to give a composed song to. “Infinite’s voice color is very charming. If a song request comes in, I have full intentions on writing it with all of my heart. (Laughter)” When asked which idol group Miryo wanted to rap feature for, she picked Infinite as well.

trans. cr; hyejin @ infinite updates | source cr; the star ; take out with full credits

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 14th, '11, 15:51

Hehe, it's funny seeing how Woohyun gets less and less clothes under the suit...
Infinite - Paradise Music Bank 2011-10-14

Dongwoo, you bastard... :pale:

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 15th, '11, 01:55

Good, I didn't give you a link to some scammer site. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I noticed the increasing number of "dislikes" and complainging on INFINITE's videos. :x Most of them were something like "what is this stupid rookie group winning so suddenly". Like you had to be around over five years to get recognized and to have right to be good... :roll

I saw that BEG quote on some of the comments. Brown Eyed Girls :heart:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 15th, '11, 15:24

Infinite - Be Mine 15 Oct 2011
Infinite - Paradise 15 Oct 2011

Dongwoo, you b*tch... I'm yours for eva...

But it was windy, hope almost nekkid Woohyun don't get sick

fatemeh_31358
Deactivated

Post by fatemeh_31358 » Oct 15th, '11, 16:19

Last edited by fatemeh_31358 on Oct 18th, '11, 10:49, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 15th, '11, 17:49

남우현(Woohyun/INFINITE) - But I Love You (by Kim Kwang Seok) Immortal Song 2 2011-10-15

Unfortunately for him, Ali put her big weapon that is voice, damn...
I love this song to bits, I just do. The version of Mr. Hong Kwangho is pure diamond. But Woohyun did great as well.
Embarrassed to say, but I was singing along him. It's my first song I ever learned in Korean even when I didn't understand the language, so long time ago. So I went all emotional while watching this... :heart: :heart:

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 16th, '11, 01:14

I don't know, I thought he wasn't that good... :roll He had difficulties to carry the tune. He should really pick out lower pitched songs. But the previous song (Men Bother Women) he sang very well.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 16th, '11, 09:54

Well, this song ain't easy to sing as well, so considering all previous versions I have ever heard, I think he did good. He had difficulties, I admit, but Men Annoy Women was easier to sing.

fatemeh_31358: yes, I do like the guy, and I use "moderated" versions of swearing. I don't think it's insulting for anyone. Oh, I have powerful friends who translated this for me^^

More images to kill da ladies (not only maknae, and since it's my Dongwoo phase, you know):
And from murisu:
Update:
Inkigayo 2011-10-16

And quick question - does Myeongsu say anything in Jiu? I left on ep 4 of this horribly boring drama, but may come back if there is some acting expected.

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 16th, '11, 11:06

Aww, cute pics, thanks! :wub:

I'm not that far at Jiu yet so I don't know. I will tell if I get myself watching more episodes. I have so many good dramas unfinished so kind of forgot this one...

fatemeh_31358
Deactivated

Post by fatemeh_31358 » Oct 16th, '11, 11:44

Last edited by fatemeh_31358 on Oct 18th, '11, 10:46, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 16th, '11, 12:20

Oh man... I used "you little idiot", "Impy you bastard!" when talking to my cats, and this shows the affection, you know. The closer people get the less attention they pay to the words because they KNOW how far they can go and they KNOW the other party allows that. You don't want to know how I talk with some of my friends in private here on DA or with my friends in RL... sister included. Yet, we are really close.

Almost whole Infinite fandom calls Wuhyeon Namwhore. Should I cry wolf about that? No, it shows both their affection for capturing his fanservice and I never heard of him crying because of that. Hoya is called "beast", and almost all fans call Dongwoo "crazy as f*ck".

The fact I love someone doesn't mean I'm all lollipops and donuts. I can bash mercilessly too. One of our maknae here on DA called my love for every my loved one "a harsh love" and I agree. I'm no princess that uses all rainbow and unicorns vocabulary. If I see Kim Namgil standing like a hooker for a photoshoot, I call it by its name. If I see Park Shihu in a bathtub almost naked, I react as every adult straight woman reacts (*jadjag7e66&&^ttytrf%^&*).
Talking nicely doesn't mean you're nice either. I prefer to be honest but little crude than polished but talking banals. I think it's the variety that makes fora so interesting, no?

And no, I am not under "American" cultur influence. I'm European girl, we have freedom of speech in our blood. Also, I do know the lines I can never cross, like going personal or insulting.
So if I say "oh, Dongwoo, you cute little bastard, let me adopt you!" it doesn't mean I'm insulting him. Au contraire.

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Oct 16th, '11, 14:35

Ethlenn wrote:Oh man... I used "you little idiot", "Impy you bastard!" when talking to my cats, and this shows the affection, you know. The closer people get the less attention they pay to the words because they KNOW how far they can go and they KNOW the other party allows that. You don't want to know how I talk with some of my friends in private here on DA or with my friends in RL... sister included. Yet, we are really close.

Almost whole Infinite fandom calls Wuhyeon Namwhore. Should I cry wolf about that? No, it shows both their affection for capturing his fanservice and I never heard of him crying because of that. Hoya is called "beast", and almost all fans call Dongwoo "crazy as f*ck".

The fact I love someone doesn't mean I'm all lollipops and donuts. I can bash mercilessly too. One of our maknae here on DA called my love for every my loved one "a harsh love" and I agree. I'm no princess that uses all rainbow and unicorns vocabulary. If I see Kim Namgil standing like a hooker for a photoshoot, I call it by its name. If I see Park Shihu in a bathtub almost naked, I react as every adult straight woman reacts (*jadjag7e66&&^ttytrf%^&*).
Talking nicely doesn't mean you're nice either. I prefer to be honest but little crude than polished but talking banals. I think it's the variety that makes fora so interesting, no?

And no, I am not under "American" cultur influence. I'm European girl, we have freedom of speech in our blood. Also, I do know the lines I can never cross, like going personal or insulting.
So if I say "oh, Dongwoo, you cute little bastard, let me adopt you!" it doesn't mean I'm insulting him. Au contraire.
Totally agree. Maybe because I am a European I can say so, too. And this has no connection to America what so ever.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Oct 16th, '11, 17:37

Ethlenn wrote:Oh man... I used "you little idiot", "Impy you bastard!" when talking to my cats, and this shows the affection, you know. The closer people get the less attention they pay to the words because they KNOW how far they can go and they KNOW the other party allows that. You don't want to know how I talk with some of my friends in private here on DA or with my friends in RL... sister included. Yet, we are really close.
I'm neither European nor American and I use words like this with my best friends !
Ethlenn , why are you answering this ?
Some comments here and on my fav threads are just... :cussing:
And yeah Lovely pictures :wub: Makes me in a good mood

fatemeh_31358
Deactivated

Post by fatemeh_31358 » Oct 16th, '11, 19:20

Last edited by fatemeh_31358 on Oct 18th, '11, 10:47, edited 1 time in total.

Issy

Post by Issy » Oct 16th, '11, 23:04

and it's also polite to make conversations in a language that majority of readers can understand. I find it very strange to write it in your own language when all posts are in clear English! :scratch:

fatemeh_31358
Deactivated

Post by fatemeh_31358 » Oct 17th, '11, 05:25

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 17th, '11, 06:39

And some Dongwoo to start our week:
:wub:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Oct 17th, '11, 07:51

I have to give my input about the swearing. Like Ecchan said, swearing is a sign of closeness, humor and affection in many languages and cultures. Mine too.

So, love ya all, you rotten b*tches! And Ecchan, do keep me informed about any dance version of the songs. I didn't like them much, but teh dancing is always awesome.

And yes, Ali moped the floor with him, like she does with many others. What a divine voice!

fatemeh_31358
Deactivated

Post by fatemeh_31358 » Oct 17th, '11, 12:38

Last edited by fatemeh_31358 on Oct 18th, '11, 10:48, edited 1 time in total.

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Oct 17th, '11, 14:18

fatemeh_31358 wrote:Wow! So Europe and US share this feature? Anyway we are not like that. When we like someone we use sweet endearing words. As I said it is part of our cultural heritage to talk nicely. Actually we are taught that it is wrong to use insulting words about our enemies, let alone the ones we love.

Of course everyone should be allowed to call their loved ones whatever they like so: mam dero haseyo! :whistling:
It's 마음대로 하세요(maeumdaero haseyo) not mam dero haseyo. Just letting you know.

Ethlenn, exactly what Dongwoo and Hoya prepared, and for what? It's Infinite TV or smth?

fatemeh_31358
Deactivated

Post by fatemeh_31358 » Oct 17th, '11, 16:06

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 17th, '11, 16:43

It's not simplified version, it's a bad romanization that doesn't reflect the correct sounds, but anyway... and You are using banmal, :scratch:

Neliets:
http://ifnt7.com/schedule/schedule.asp
It's the schedule, so maybe one of this. What are you referring exactly? I just come back from work (yes, I work) and didn't have time to check anything.
They will be attending Mnet Asian Music Awards 2011! (MAMA).
And:
(10/18 ) TVN 쇼쇼쇼 참여 안내 (will try to find the whole show)

fatemeh_31358
Deactivated

Post by fatemeh_31358 » Oct 17th, '11, 18:36

8) 8)
Last edited by fatemeh_31358 on Oct 18th, '11, 10:46, edited 1 time in total.