SHINee

Discuss the Korean music industry.
Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 6th, '12, 18:18

Oooh, that infamous photo? I think it was somewhat similar to what Take That did in one of their MV (butts sweeped by wet(?) mop) and caused chaos in Korea. I read fans demanded repeating of it, but not sure. Korea doesn't like their innocent idols butt-naked.

SMEnt has some deep need to have a sell-able boy group, after they couldn't control HOT, they had more manageable SHINHWA, DBSK, SuJu, SHINee and now both EXO sets.
Providing consistency of each group was around 5 years (more or less), I do see some pattern...
SuJu is an exception, cause they are not the actually planned group, and I'm not feeling sorry sorry to any ELF, beat me.

SHINee debuted in 2008 when it was DBSK peak-and-breakup and SHINHWA were on some hiatus.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Sep 6th, '12, 19:08

:-) Not too sure I would want to see SuJu cavorting around the woods stitchless. Just too many dangling participles. But SHINWA would be rather enjoyabel even now.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 6th, '12, 20:07

Somehow I could never like SHINHWA. I do like Eric as an actor (sometimes), but as a group it's just a no for me. No-no. And as a loyal Kpop fan, I really listened to their all albums, but nothing got into my folders/playlist/memory.

Kinda similar with SHINee, never could force myself to like the group (except for one retarded member), and music, and I only like few songs that don't sound as usual SMEnt crap.

Yes, today SMEnt scored 92736172356356 negative points in my notebook.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Sep 6th, '12, 22:06

For me Shinhwa was Eric and mostly for his acting. As for ShiNEE ...it was Minho especially when he was in that sports show and he was underage so his father used to travel with him as chaperone. Minho is very competitive and dies for the win. He was on a show today called 'Idol Olympics' and he is still the same. He won his race and it meant everything to him at the finish line....! He is that word I dislike to use...Cute....

Re the search. that particular album is out of print and not available so far where I have looked. there are sites where it can be listened to, and some where it can be downloaded.

The offer will still stand any time you wish my dear.

It is not that long ago. My Lord you can still buy Caruso records. We are only talking 2000 or just about.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 7th, '12, 05:27

Thank you for even looking, my dear. I know it will be hard to find it and I think it's still a miracle I fund it 6 years ago. I won't stop!!

Viande

Post by Viande » Sep 12th, '12, 04:29

SHINee - 「Dazzling Girl」 Teaser

So awkward.......... >.<

It's like SHINee's faces but some totally different j-pop group's music & SuJu's outfits.

But at least Taemin has a suit, not dress.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 12th, '12, 07:04

My... gods... that was... awful.
When the music started I almost fell from chair. I hate 100% of it, and even Taemin in a suit can't convince me. :blink

Viande

Post by Viande » Sep 12th, '12, 20:08

It didn't convince me either but it was the only positive point I came up with.

Some normal cloths with Maypole:
[메이폴MAYPOLE] SHINee 샤이니 2012 FW 메이킹 필름

Viande

Post by Viande » Sep 19th, '12, 06:53

Taemin - 너란 말야 (U) [To The Beautiful You OST]

Me is happy. More ost songs please, Taemin sweetie. ^^

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 8th, '12, 13:40

[HQ] SHINee - Run With Me [Dazzling Girl Album]

At least their voices & singing is nice. Minus the rap part, it didn't fit to the song.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 8th, '12, 19:04

120920 1080i K-pop Nature+ 샤이니.ts

I clicked and after it I received a shock, it's in Japanese, I forgot for a second.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 10th, '12, 15:33

Fangirls love Key's answers, but somehow I side-eye him in this interview so damn much...

Here for manager Jjong and less kinky Jinki anyway:
Overflowing with fresh charisma - their first original Japanese tune is out!

'Dazzling Girl' is your first original Japanese single release.
Jonghyun: This time, it's not just the music that's from Japan, but our clothing, music video staff, and make-up artists as well, so it feels as though we're working in a totally new environment. We have gotten a lot of good experience from it. We hope to try it once more if given the opportunity again.

The piano melody and dance beats in 'Dazzling Girl' compliment each other. It's a refreshing, happy tune.
Taemin: It's a really happy song. In relation to its title, I think it's a perfect melody to display the emotion of the skipping heartbeat. The tempo is quite fast, so we wonder if everyone will also feel that very skip of their heartbeat while they listen to our music.

The lyrics 'Dazzling Girl' = 'A girl who dazzles' and it carries the excitement of finally turning into your dream. What do you think of it personally?
Taemin: I have the same impression of the lyrics and the melody. 'Dazzling Girl' means a girl who 'shines bright', and the lyrics express having our first love with that girl, so we will sing it with a bright attitude.
Jonghyun: There's a line which goes "Is this it? Is this love?" so I decided to express the honest emotion of having met the girl and getting that ecstatic feeling.
Key: This time, we managed to work out and sing in English and Japanese without having much knowledge of the languages. It's a happy rhythm where Minho and I rapped the part of "Yes, I only belong to you. Boom boom boom pow!!" It's my favorite phrase.

What's the main point of the dance?
Onew: The way when we bounce and hop around is very memorable for me.
Taemin: There are a lot of memorable points for me, so it's a lot easier to remember the whole thing. The choreography is interesting and it goes perfectly well with the lyrics. It's also the first time we've collaborated with the Japanese dance team s**t kingz but we've learned a lot from them since it's the way we usually express ourselves and the choreography are clearly different.

What is your favorite scene from the music video?
Onew: When we put together an outfit for the girl, took her photos and had her drawn out in several different pretty poses. Each member had different roles, so please look forward to it.

This is in regards to the lyrics. In each of your minds, who exactly is your 'Dazzling Girl' = 'A girl who dazzles'?
Jonghyun: A girl with a beautiful heart.
Taemin: This is a question about our ideal types, right? Hmmm, I guess a girl who makes my heart skip a beat the first time we meet.
Onew: A girl who makes me fall in love at first sight and girls who have pretty hands.
Key: Someone who makes a lot of noise with me (laughs).

(laughs) Moving on, the next song 'Run With Me' has a beautiful melody with a mid-fast tempo.
Jonghyun: The melody for this is really beautiful and the sound is extremely fresh. I get good vibes whenever I listen to it.

The lyrics speak to a weak person to reach out for your hand and the two of you will step into the future. What is your personal opinion on it?
Jonghyun: There's a phrase that goes "Take my hand, run run run with me," but I envision basically anyone when they are in a sticky situation. For us, we get through tough times with the support of our families and friends. We definitely hope that our song will be everyone's support.

Let's change the topic. Please tell us what drama or game you are into these days.
Taemin: I really like the show Minho acted in before called 'Salamander Guru and The Shadows'.
Key: I've been watching the American drama 'Desperate Housewives'.
Minho: (The soccer game) Winning Eleven! Forever 'Winning Eleven'! (laughs)
Jonghyun: I like Minho's drama 'For You In Full Blossom'. It's really interesting. Waiting for it each week is a really long time (laughs).

Minho is starring in 'For You In Full Blossom', so could we hear of some problems or memorable moments from the episodes?
Minho: I was really nervous since it's my first main role. Although I had problems with my acting, I still tried and persevered. The hot summer was spent in hotter conditions. The hardest part was actually befriending the dog. There were scenes in the drama where I'd be with the dog. I guess the hardest thing is to be good friends with animals (laughs).

Did the members say anything after watching the drama?
Minho: Everyone watched it and said it was really interesting. I was glad to be praised for my acting. But I still get comments of how "embarrassing" it is occasionally (laughs).

Do you have anything to say after watching Minho's drama?
Taemin: He's really handsome (laughs).
Onew: It's like seeing the real Minho who gives off a feeling of stability (laughs).
Jonghyun: Minho looks really good on camera (laughs). Since we also know the mischievous Minho, we laughed at quite a lot. But he has been practicing passionately and I've been wondering if he'll continue to mature as he goes into the line of actors.

Then if all of SHINee were to act in a school drama, who will get which character role?
Jonghyun: Minho would be that all-around athletic jock. Taemin would be the school's most popular kid. I'd be the guy in the school band.
Taemin: If I were to play the cute student, it'd be what everyone expected so it wouldn't be interesting. That's why I hope I'd get a interesting or impressionable character.
Onew: I think I will get the dull student-teacher role in school (laughs).
Jonghyun: Key seems like he'll fit the role of an art teacher (laughs).

(laughs) Lastly, do you have any messages for the Japanese fans who listen to 'Dazzling Girl'?
Taemin: We hope that everyone will love 'Dazzling Girl' more as the date approaches. We will do our best to bring our great music to everyone, so please support the growing SHINee. We look forward to meeting everyone at our next live!

Source: Excite
Translated by: ryokimayuu http://www.shineee.net/index.php?showtopic=39888
And "Dazzling Girl Dance ver. which doesn't help the song at all.
And it doesn't help me to stay chaste and pure at all as well. :pale: Oh Jjong, you and your Oscar-worthy acting...

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Oct 12th, '12, 18:13

I actualy like "Dazzling Girl".
But what I know, I just watch all their videos to drool to Jonghyun (by the way I loooove his voice !!! ) and lately also to Minho (it's "To The Beautiful You" side effect) :wub: :wub: :wub:
Last edited by mcromance on Feb 9th, '13, 18:51, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 13th, '12, 09:34

mcromance wrote:I just watch all their videos to drool to Jonghyun (by the way I loooove his voice !!! )
And you have a good taste, mcromance, you really do.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 16th, '12, 20:03

Our <strike>idiot</strike> Dino was mentioned in latest OBS Entertainment News in the segment about friendship among idols, and of kors CNBlue's Jonghyun was mentioned as his friend.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 15th, '12, 21:02

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 16th, '12, 09:31

Thank you! ^^ I've been too busy to check youtube. I'm missing these derps so much.

English subs for the Jonghyun & Taemin cut:
(Eng) 121106 SBS Strong Heart - Jonghyun and Taemin cut

and new stuff:
SHINee releases special trailer for new Japanese single “1000 Years, Always By Your Side”

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 18th, '12, 01:16

SHINee’s upcoming single “1000-nen, Zutto Soba ni Ite…” airs on ZIP-FM Radio
Ok... I want this song. As much as I hate "Christmas bell" in songs, I like this song and their harmonization. Onew's voice is to die for. :wub: (and Jonghyun & Key in the chorus)

Dear SM, if you can't make RnB album, can I haz ballad album instead? You can give Minho some drama so he can be busy then. Thanks.

Viande

Post by Viande » Dec 3rd, '12, 14:18

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Dec 3rd, '12, 16:23

I tried to avoid World Date cause twitter put me off, but watched first part and... yes, awkward...

Thanks for patti Kim cut, I only saw they were guest on official website of the show^^

jubies33

Post by jubies33 » Jan 9th, '13, 06:19

The list of those who excelled is not surprising to me in the least. Especially proud of Jjong. i think im gonna :cry:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 9th, '13, 20:06

Yes, nunas can be proud.
I HATE World Date by KBS, but I can't say no to Jjong's singing.
Those idiotic fans and their JongKey. I swear, if websites had "kill" button, I'd overused it.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 10th, '13, 11:17

SHINee KPOP Hero FULL [Eng Sub]
Shawols are exactly there where you expect them ^^

Viande

Post by Viande » Jan 10th, '13, 14:20

Thank you for the links, Ethlenn. ^^ I have so much to read/watch thanks to holidays.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 10th, '13, 16:09

I was alone with my spazzing, you bad woman, jubies33 was nowhere on twitter too... eh... :cussing:

Viande

Post by Viande » Jan 10th, '13, 16:13

Don't worry, I will gutter you again when I have got myself though all these news.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 10th, '13, 16:32

jubies33

Post by jubies33 » Jan 10th, '13, 20:51

Sorry I left you spazzing all on your lonesome. I was busy with that crazy thing we call real life. I know I don't talk about it much but apparently it cannot be ignored forever. Thanks for the links ladies. Belated but here
to make up for it I will leave you with this nice one
and this too

but for now..SCREW REALITY!! I'm a watch the rest of Shinee kpop hero *scurries off*

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 12th, '13, 10:42

20130109+슈키라+-+온유+키+DJ
Onew and Key as DJ's at Sukira.

Viande

Post by Viande » Jan 17th, '13, 10:21

Thank you. ^^

Damn I still can't stop replaying that fancam...

[ENG] Weekly Idol - No.1 HealingDol, Taemin (0116)

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Jan 17th, '13, 12:48

Viande wrote:Thank you. ^^

Damn I still can't stop replaying that fancam...

[ENG] Weekly Idol - No.1 HealingDol, Taemin (0116)
My first reaction to video #1 was: "Where is Taemin ?"
Then I was like :goggle: "OMFG ! THIS is Taemin ?!"

And I totaly agree with vid #2. Whenever I see Taemin's face or even think about him I can't stop my grin :)
Last edited by mcromance on Feb 9th, '13, 18:50, edited 1 time in total.

Viande

Post by Viande » Jan 17th, '13, 16:18

@mcromance He looks nice, doesn't he? :wub: Some people on tumblr thought it was Jonghyun at first.

I'm happy my Mushroom has followed Dino to the gym. ^^ Unlike some idiots who think Taemin should only look girly:
Ok I've been too much on tumblr...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 17th, '13, 17:41

Caw caw caw
:mrgreen:

Viande

Post by Viande » Jan 28th, '13, 12:57

According to some comments Taemin finally achieved bias-wrecker title. I'm so pround of him. :mrgreen:

BoA 보아_그런 너 (Disturbance)_Music Video

I took a few screencaps... :wub:
and no, that wasn't all. :mrgreen:

Yekiel

Post by Yekiel » Jan 28th, '13, 13:47

OMG, that is Taemin?! I'm totally out of it. Let's look for this MV right now...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 28th, '13, 17:36

Oh, he's bias-wrecker just fine, teh cutie beat up Onew here.

Anyway, this is Taemin that I want to see, not the wimpy girly kid that teens are crazy about.

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 7th, '13, 11:09

SHINee's back! :cheers:

SHINee to return with “Dream Girl” + Key’s teaser images

They trolled us with the Jap album! I thought they would just keep releasing Jap singles... But seems that they're coming back with Koream album. :wub: Now lets hope it will have a decent concept...
[INFO] Two songs from SHINee’s third album titled “Aside” and “Dynamite”

shineetown:

Two tracks by SHINee underwent review through the MBC media review system and were approved on the 7th to be broadcast. They are assumed to be included in the third album which will be released on the 19th.

The first track is titled “방백/Bangbaek” in Korean and “Aside” in English. “Aside” is a theatrical terminology defined as “unspoken thoughts of a character delivered directly to the audience with the other characters on stage but unable to hear what is being said.” It was composed and written by Hwang Hyun, a member of the widely known composing team, Sweetune. Hwang Hyun has worked for other SMTOWN artists in the past, having composed “Oppa Nappa” by JeTiHyun, “…Is It OK?” by f(x), “Athena” by DBSK, “SPY” by Super Junior, and more. The second track “Dynamite” was composed by Kim Bumin and written by Hitchhiker. Hitchhiker has worked with SHINee in the past, on “Electric Heart” in their Lucifer album.

Source: MBC Review System
Translated and written by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net
Sweetune mentioned, I'm sold. Also, I love Electric Heart and I hope Dynamite will have the same feeling.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 7th, '13, 13:21

Viande wrote:SHINee's back!
Back back back back...

Let's hope Dino will pen a song as well, or maybe I'm asking for way too much? And since I read "SPY", I'm sold as well, since I loved that track.
One question remains, will it be album or mini? Korean media always confuse those, but since it's listed as third, it looks like a full album, 10 songs the least. Good.

Yes, Vi, now only a decent concept is what's left. :wub:

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 7th, '13, 13:56

Yeah, I assume it's full since they said it was third. There is no way that can be confused... I hope.

I'm sure there will be room for Dino's songs too. ^^ He's good at writing lyrics, why would they not want them. I just hope they will give them better music than Honesty & Alarm Clock got... : /

So far Key looked ok. He had clothes and they weren't even weird. Well, ok he was playing with a toy but it's Key, he can't look more normal than this.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 7th, '13, 14:30

Let's hope they can rest for a bit too...

I have some unsettling feelings regarding Key's pic. Will that be "puppet theatre" concept? All looks normal (for SMEnt, SHINee and Key's standards), yet I expect some bomb like Taemin was in Sherlock p0rn pics...

But full album... now, how to save some monies?

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 7th, '13, 14:51

You know SHINee & rest don't go together...
Ethlenn wrote:I have some unsettling feelings regarding Key's pic. Will that be "puppet theatre" concept? All looks normal (for SMEnt, SHINee and Key's standards), yet I expect some bomb like Taemin was in Sherlock p0rn pics...
Don't scare me! T-T I'm praying there won't be any bombs this time... I barely survived previous one. f(x) had some kind of fantasy/doll (what the heck do you call a concept with horse & other animal heads?) concept for Electric Shock teasers, I hope it means it's used, right??? Something new, remember, something new... *tries to calm down*

Poor monies, time to start saving...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 7th, '13, 14:55

Viande wrote:You know SHINee & rest don't go together...
One can hope, right? :P

As for f(x) concept, I found it usual to the point of banality. Because this "horse head" was a meme already all over the internet so SM didn't have to look for anything.

I believe there are some unused and fresh concepts, and after "internet wars" they just can't reverse to "Replay", I know...

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 8th, '13, 00:26

SHINee releases Taemin’s teaser images for “Dream Girl”!

and the concept must be "Dreams".

Taemin wasn't the bomb this time. I don't like the pics that much but at least he looks decent/ I can look at him.

Based on Jonghyun's skin revealing level, maybe he will be the bomb and will have only clouds on him. :twisted:

AsianFreak17JH

Post by AsianFreak17JH » Feb 8th, '13, 00:45

I think Sm is concentrating on getting ready for EXO which should be coming out this year. There was a rumor about a new girl band. They should just concentrate on promoting the ones they already have. I want to see more!! I love the new Super Junior M song BREAK DOWN by the way

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 8th, '13, 00:59

AsianFreak17JH wrote:I want to see more!!
Oh, and I think Jjong gives that aplenty :whistling:

As I wrote, Jjong's concept will be whorish Jurassic Park... Although Vi's concept is also nice...

Oh, and AsianFreak17JH, listen to the whole SJ-M album, they have better songs there than "Break Down", trust me. Plus EXO... meh, who wants them anyway? :mrgreen:

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 8th, '13, 13:46

Viande wrote:SHINee releases Taemin’s teaser images for “Dream Girl”!

and the concept must be "Dreams".

Taemin wasn't the bomb this time. I don't like the pics that much but at least he looks decent/ I can look at him.

Based on Jonghyun's skin revealing level, maybe he will be the bomb and will have only clouds on him. :twisted:
I must say I'm not impressed. At all ...
When I clciked on link, first thing I got in my mind was, why is Kai from EXO here ? Is it wrong link ?
But then I looked again at this photo and it sure is Taemin. But ... It lacks something. Don't know what, but somethings missing.
I hope Jonghyun will have better ones :alcoholic:
Last edited by mcromance on Feb 9th, '13, 18:49, edited 1 time in total.

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 9th, '13, 10:16

Sorry to disappoint you mcromance but nope:
Jonghyun's teaser pics

That flower jacket... and why pyjama? and braindead expression? Unless he just woke up in the picture. That makes sense. Although it doesn't explain that thing coming out of his mouth...

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 9th, '13, 13:12

Geeee .... Yeah. It's a mess again. But at least pyjama fit into "dream" concept. You wear it when you sleep and dream, so this part is logic.
But what with this weird star in his mouth ?! Sometimes I don't get SM concepts ...
Last edited by mcromance on Feb 9th, '13, 18:49, edited 1 time in total.

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 9th, '13, 13:47

Sometimes is an understatement... I never get them. It's like they're thinking "hmm how to make our sexy artists weird and unappealing". They check their storages for some random clothes and props. Then they choose some random dude from the staff to take the blurry, weirdly framed pictures for a few extra quids. And voilà, here we have new unique concept, fans will love it anyway! Then some cynical nunas, like me, will hate SM even more and feel bad for not liking their pictures.

But to be fair, Key & Taemin looked ok in this concept. And Jonghyun's pics werent as bad as some of the Sherlock pictures... Although my judgement level has gone to the bottom thanks to Sherlock. Nothing can shock me more...

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 9th, '13, 13:58

Oh, never say never. They can get worse ideas for sure.
Last edited by mcromance on Feb 9th, '13, 18:46, edited 1 time in total.

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 9th, '13, 14:15

Oh I'm sure, but I dare them to use it on our boys!

That guess about this concept being "homosexual space cowboy puppeteers" sounded pretty legit before Jonghyun's pics. Although they still have Minho & Onew left...

Yes, I'm on sarcastic mood today.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 9th, '13, 16:56

I filled for separation from SMEnt. I can't divorce them, but still...

I'm so enormously p*ssed!! Like we talked about that, what's wrong with putting men who don't need any enhancement on a chair and take a pic of that?? I'm a raging idiot right now but that's not teh reality I wanted. I was fine with "homosexual space cowboy puppeteers" cause of all SMEnt bullcrap up to this date but... why no normal concept? You know, a shirt and pants?

Not flowery curtain, weird make-up (Jjong's eyes look bad, bad bad bad) and nails. Sh*t, I'm really mad now.

Why they couldn't just change that 100 nen zutto... concept and stay with that?

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 9th, '13, 17:55

Yeah, why they don't make promos just like some of SHINee CF's. They can look absolutely georgeus in simple pair of jeans and shirt.
But well, SM thinks that all promotional photos must be "artistic". In the end they are so "artistic" that it hurt just to watch at them ...
Last edited by mcromance on Feb 9th, '13, 18:46, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 9th, '13, 18:20

Yeah, like Maypole, normal stuff.
As for artistic... well, Duchamp also though his work was art and everybody though to soo.

And @mcromance, personal ask, can you please use usual black font? For people with some eye problems this is really hard.

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 9th, '13, 18:46

Oh, sorry about font. I didn't realize that can be a problem. I always used green font on all forums I'm a member.

> makes a note: "never use green font on d-addicts" <

Will also edit all my previous posts now :)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 9th, '13, 18:55

No need to edit, thanks hon, it was really unconvenient to read *__*
besides, we mods use green font while editing posts of users, so...

And since Viande put that on twitter:
Caw caw caw

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 9th, '13, 19:01

Ethlenn wrote:besides, we mods use green font while editing posts of users, so...
Sorry, sorry, sorry !!! :doh: :sweat: I promisse to be a good girl now. Well, at least when I write on forum LOL

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 9th, '13, 19:03

It's OK, hon, no need for that, really^^ :pale:

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 9th, '13, 19:06

I just finished. It's not so much work as I didn't write so many posts :)
And it's good to be corrected, when you did something wrong

Now everything is correct, nice and shiny :salut: :lol

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 10th, '13, 10:54

Ok boys and girls. You tought previous promo pictures were weird. So now look at Minho.

WTF is THIS ?!?! :goggle:

SHINee releases Minho’s teaser photos for “Dream Girl”!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 10th, '13, 12:17

Quote from what I wrote on twitter:
Oh, I know, new SHINee concept is "padded palace full of blanked-out retards". That's it...
:pale:

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 10th, '13, 12:27

Now I'm affraid to see what they did with Onew.

How I miss old, good "Lucifer" style :alcoholic:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 10th, '13, 13:39

Oh Lucifer and ripped pants... those days are long gone...
I have no hopes for Onew whatsoever.

Anyway, uploaded SHINee's Wonderful day when they looked normal still. If anyone needs .tp format, let me know.

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 10th, '13, 20:24

Thank you! First part of the first episode is also subbed on YT:
130210 [ENG SUBS] [HD] SHINee's Wonderful Day Episode 1 Part 1

and look at these cute duck butts (in HD!) ^^
[Full HD] 130210 SHINee - MUSIC FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE (Full)

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 10th, '13, 23:10

Viande wrote:Thank you! First part of the first episode is also subbed on YT:
130210 [ENG SUBS] [HD] SHINee's Wonderful Day Episode 1 Part 1

and look at these cute duck butts (in HD!) ^^
[Full HD] 130210 SHINee - MUSIC FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE (Full)
You made my day. Well, "you made my night" fit better my timezone LOL
Anyway, thanks a lot :wub:

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 11th, '13, 08:05

Here comes Onew. Somebody please kill me ... This is not the reality I wanted ...
SHINee releases Onew’s teaser photos for “Dream Girl”!

But this is hillarious :D Photoshop wars LOL
SHINee’s Jonghyun tweets hilarious screenshots + Minho declares war

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 11th, '13, 09:51

That's not a dream, that's a nightmare, someone should explain that subtle difference to ppl responsible for styling in SM.
Let's hope this will have nothing to do with actual album because I had enough of SHINee generic, horrible, cheesy music, OK?

As for tweets, yes, I follow that idiot on twitter, had to stop drinking while reading this. :mrgreen:

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 11th, '13, 10:22

I can't follow him, couse I can't read and speak korean :cry:
Want to learn Hangul, but in my town we have 0 korean language teachers. And lessons in capital city are so expensive, that I can't afford them ...

Life is unfair :alcoholic:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 11th, '13, 10:34

Oh honey, that's why books were invented. You can buy, download, I can scan and send to you even... There are online courses, talk To Me In Korean website... really LOT of possibilities. :whistling:

Dino mostly posts nonsense, like pics of dogs... :blink

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 11th, '13, 10:42

Oh. I didn't know :doh:
I will try to find something and start with it :D

By the way. I saw how korean PC keyboard looks. Black magic for me LOL I must seriously strat now :)

And I like the fact that Jjong tweet dogs. I'm a dog person :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 11th, '13, 13:04

Learning Hangeul will take you maybe 2 days, and then all you need is twitter account to follow this puppy: @realjonghyun90 or this random guy 이진기onew

This you may find handy:

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 11th, '13, 13:49

Thanks a lot ! Appreciate it :salut:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 11th, '13, 14:10

Always glad to help any normal blinger (there ain't that many of us) :mrgreen:

On the second thought, why majority of ppl I like have dogs? Why only Heechul (*a moment to bow down*), Viande and Junsu have cats?? Why??