Finding HQ Thai Dramas and Other Stuff...

Discuss about other asian culture here.
elephant_

Finding HQ Thai Dramas and Other Stuff...

Post by elephant_ » Sep 7th, '09, 21:45

Hi. I'm new to the forum-- I joined because I was looking for lakorn for my mom to watch and noticed there was an obscene lack of high quality lakorn available. I'm just wondering if anyone knows where I can find high quality videos; not just so my mom can watch it but also because I want to make English subtitles as well. I'm not trying to belittle anyone or their work but some of the translations I've seen are inaccurate, so I wanna take it upon myself to make subtitles too since there seems to be a shortage of those.

So, basically:
01. Does anyone know where I can find HQ lakorn to download?
02. Are there any translating/subbing groups I can work with to provide episode transcripts?

Thanks for your time.

mahsuri1284

Post by mahsuri1284 » Oct 3rd, '09, 17:33

Hi, there are quite a number of translating/subbing groups on YouTube and Viikii. I'm sure many of them need help with subbing. Have you tried looking up over there ?

trina_ben

Re: Finding HQ Thai Dramas and Other Stuff...

Post by trina_ben » Jan 11th, '10, 20:47

elephant_ wrote: 01. Does anyone know where I can find HQ lakorn to download?
02. Are there any translating/subbing groups I can work with to provide episode transcripts?
you need to sign up to see this page...
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/forum/ ... uage-only/
lol most teams are formed from fanclubs i think... there are some independent subbers though. :D

it would be great if you join in subbing so there'll be more lakorns to watch!!! :cheers:

protto

Post by protto » Jul 1st, '13, 15:49

how do I sign up?