Anyone interested in watching Thai dramas/movies?

Discuss about other asian culture here.
lucky_kiss

Post by lucky_kiss » Jan 5th, '09, 11:58

teukimai wrote:hi
if anyone interested in subbing thai drama here new fan-sub need translator and other staff please if you are thai

http://thailakornsubteam.brightforums.com/
Your post should be on Fansub Recruitment Forum.. :-)

hab

Post by hab » Jan 7th, '09, 05:32

so i was wondering do you guys know anyone who is currently or is going to sub Dung Duang Haruethai??..with kwan and weir??..and also Ter Keu Chee Wit??.. please an thank you!!

fjnoheart

Re: Anyone interested in watching Thai dramas/movies?

Post by fjnoheart » Jan 28th, '09, 07:41

nightangelz wrote:(not sure if this is where this thread should go but we'll see ^^)

Hey, I just stumbled across d-addicts.com a few months ago and I'm really glad I did~~ hehe. SO many good dramas here ^_^

Anyways, was just wondering if anyone was interested in watching Thai dramas/movies? I could provide the raws (not for many) and could subtitle (my Thai isn't great, but I get most of it ^^)... I THINK there might a Thai drama fansubbing group but I'm not too sure... If there is one, do you guys need any help? ^^:

But if there isn't then... Anyone interested in watching some Thai dramas? :P
go for it guys!! :salut: i like thai
i like mostly their horror type movies theyre the best :w00t:

vaberella

Post by vaberella » Apr 14th, '09, 19:37

I love Lakorn's...I'm a Tik fanatic. But I'm totally in love with and want to marry Ace. And I'm currently wanting to watch Badarn Jai because I like the pairing of Aum and Margie. I'm not a fan of Aff.

moriael

thai dramas

Post by moriael » Sep 27th, '09, 10:44

Hello,

i just registered right now. I'm so happy to find this side. I love oriental dramas. I'm european and for me is very interesting to watch these cultures.
thank you for everyone who let us see this movies, dramas.

thank you

dildila

Post by dildila » Jun 9th, '14, 16:20

Hey guys...
I wanted to ask if anyone of you know the title of Thai drama, probably shown in the year 2003 and above (don't really remember the year actually. teeheee).

It's about a guy and girl who were reincarnated after they died, when they were drowned while chained together. They both had some kind of a scar on their wrists. In their past lives the hero was a soldier or marine or something.

I saw it ages ago...can't remember the title. I don't even know if there is away to found out what it is. So if anyone had watched something similar to the plot above, hope you guys can help.

Thank you!!!!

layfon777

Post by layfon777 » Feb 14th, '16, 05:48

Can you please tell us how are they different in comparison to Jdramas ?

Do they have different genres?

Like in Indian dramas most of the genres depicts slice of life

what about Thai dramas?

mahsuri1284

Post by mahsuri1284 » Feb 20th, '16, 13:37

layfon777 wrote:Can you please tell us how are they different in comparison to Jdramas ?

Do they have different genres?

Like in Indian dramas most of the genres depicts slice of life

what about Thai dramas?
If you're interested to know more about Thai dramas (also known as 'lakorns') you may go to Jasmin's Lakorns Blog here : http://lakornsworld2.blogspot.my/

There are also links to watch English subbed for a number of lakorns there.

Recently I watched "Song Huajai Nee Peua Ter" (aka "Two Spirits' Love") and got addicted to it. You can go to https://sherrijamesblogdotcom.wordpress ... rits-love/ to watch the whole series (12 episodes). The FB fan sub page contains spoilers in the form of pics so if you don't want to be spoiled, just check out the links in the blog.

Niemph

Post by Niemph » Jun 21st, '16, 08:55

I do not discriminate when it comes to drama watching :P

I :wub: Lakorns, Dizi's, and dramas (Chinese/Taiwanese/Korean/Thai/Japanese/Turkish/Filipino)

I have only been able to find one Malaysian drama with subtitles - it was pretty decent, I wouldn't mind watching more if I could find them.

And all countries have various genres within their dramas - depending on the culture of the country depends on the amount of or depiction of affection (kisses, hugs, implied bed scenes, violence, etc) also time/channel that the drama will be airing also effects these as the ratings would be different.

~Nie

PS Current Thai Lakorns I am watching: Piang Chai Khon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wiset (Kimmy/James) , Koo Woon Loon Phaen Rak (Kwan & Win) , U Prince Series (Push/Ester) - Sibtet, Talay Fai, Jao Sao Chapor Kit (Film), and the new series with Aum, Tik, Andrew, & Mai....Fang Nam something something :lol

BunnyGee

Post by BunnyGee » Oct 21st, '17, 20:05

Hi, am new here so pleased to meet everybody. :-)

I'm from the UK and my wife is Thai (been living here for 30 years).

We don't get back to visit her family as much as we would like and during which she would stock up on a few Lakorns to remind her of home.

She likes new Lakorns but with more traditional themes as befits an "old" lady (don't ever say I said that :whistling: ).

Can anyone help us find Lakorn torrents, please?

We have searched and searched without success and cannot seem to suss out watching them over the Internet (even if our broadband speed were half decent). :-(

We have used "SiamSmile", through a friend but they seems to be all but shutting up shop due, I guess, to lack of activity on the board and hardly ever have any new uploads - particularly Lakorn uploads.

Any help or advice will be sincerely appreciated.

Kop Khun Krap.