[Discussion] Gaki No Tsukai 2009~2010 [24h Batsu Game]

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
pn0yb0i

[Discussion] Gaki No Tsukai 2009~2010 [24h Batsu Game]

Post by pn0yb0i » Dec 24th, '09, 20:13

The upcoming New Year SP is only about a week away!

TORRENT PREVIEW: http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 11#1248811

More previews should come following the next Gaki no Tsukai episode (12/27)

This years theme is "HOTEL BOY" or in plain english - "Bellboy" or "Bellhop" (hotel porters).

Also, this years SP focuses more on the "Odoroite Ikenai" portion or "No Suprise" Batsu Game. You know - the usual dark eerie building where members are sent either solo, in pairs, or even as a group.

Of course - no one ever passes this segment unharmed.

I'll also expect Heipo to part take somewhere in this segment, because he is just freggin' awesome. Wakannai~

Just for kicks, post your Tally expectations.

Matsumoto: 400+ (For sure, he will get the most)
Hamada:275 <---- Hes so unpredictable. I can;t even guess
Tanaka: 350 <---- I hope for a Mochiko Deluxe revenge.
Endou: 320 <---- Lets see what he does during the "break" segment.
Yamazaki: 320 <---- will get owned by Sony Chiba... I Hope.

SSJSubgeta
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SSJSubgeta » Dec 26th, '09, 09:06

YOSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I am looking forward to this. Watching it live!

geestack

Post by geestack » Dec 26th, '09, 09:08

This is seriously the best part of the new year; forget parties and resolutions, this is my biggest new year tradition.

Anyway, is it confirmed to be an all cast thing like the past few ones? If so, Matsumoto is definitely the favorite to come out on top, he can never hold it in... then again I don't think anyone would be able to not laugh at some of the stuff they plan every year. Hamada seems to be the one who gets caught the least, he does a pretty good job of holding it in, but it's always the best when he's the one taking most of the punishment. Tanaka's also pretty good at keeping it in, if I recall correctly he had the least of all of them last year. Endo's the real wild card for me, some stuff he absolutely cracks up at while others he can just shrug off, but I expect him to be third from the top. Yamazaki definitely second most laughs, behind Matsumoto.

I'm also hoping this year's is better than last year's. The newspaper was ok, but it didn't feel as funny overall as the other ones, even though it had some really good moments (like the press conferences). Cannot wait, this is always the perfect way to end the year.

risu

Post by risu » Dec 26th, '09, 09:52

Hmmm ... not sure i want to see any preview of the batsu game.
I prefer watching everything at once and fully enjoy it :mrgreen:

katsukare

Gaki Fans on D-Addicts

Post by katsukare » Dec 26th, '09, 11:31

Hi,

I am also looking forward to this year's "Batsu game". But it makes me wonder about the people who are on D-Addicts. I am under the impression that the grand majority here is teenage girls with a Japan "fetish" who are only into dramas starring the current batch of "Ikemen". When you look at the torrents and the message boards, you can easily get that impression, because these types of topic will always get a lot of hits and discussion, while other topics, such as Adult-oriented dramas such as "Fumo Chitai" or the rude comedy like Gaki no Tsukai are only liked by a very small minority here.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to say one is better than the other, but I wonder what the age structure and gender structure among D-Addicts users might be like.

I guess there must be more dramas of interest to adults, i.e. they are not just simple high-school-love-stories starring Yamapi, but have proper writing and acting in them? Maybe it is time to make a new community revolving around this sort of material, I mean stuff of interest to people older than 20 or men?

Let's enjoy the new Batsu game, in any case!

sg1969

Post by sg1969 » Dec 26th, '09, 12:51

geestack wrote: Anyway, is it confirmed to be an all cast thing like the past few ones?
yes, it said on their website that all 5 members will take part in the batsu game, like last year. And from what I gather, it will be very similar in style to last year's newspaper version, with big locations, special guests, etc etc.

I'm still not sure if i prefer the old "onsen" ones, or these newer, larger scale ones... but I like them both, and it's the best part of the new year :D

Katsukare: never really looked into it, but I personally come hee only for the owarai stuff, the drama (other than kochikame) is of no interest to me...

Pelle

Post by Pelle » Dec 26th, '09, 17:21

My dark horse is Hamada. He can really lose it sometimes. Looking forward to this.

Cry5tal

Post by Cry5tal » Dec 29th, '09, 01:49

I always love those :D

Here's my take on the tally

Matsumoto: 325, he's sure to get hit a LOT, as usual
Hamada: 290, if someone get hurts, he's gonna explode :D
Tanaka: 280
Endou: 205 definitely the one with the less
Yamazaki: 255

We need Heipo to part-take one hopefully soon, he always cracks me up.

SSJSubgeta
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SSJSubgeta » Dec 29th, '09, 05:32

Heipo and Jimmy will make the show 20 times + infinity funny.

orillion

Post by orillion » Dec 30th, '09, 03:26

I can't wait to watch this. It feels like it gets funnier and funnier every year. I can't wait to see how they use Itao-san in this years batsu game, or how they'll do the bit where Chouno-san slaps Yamachan if they do it like the past 2 specials.

Whackjob

Post by Whackjob » Jan 1st, '10, 12:52

Greetings. I found and joined this forum purely for the new batsu game. Also: Segments are already appearing on YouTube. While I cannot speak Japanese (yet), I have greatly enjoyed what I've seen so far. Here is the link for those interested.

Warning: Bootleg quality (camera on TV) but not fuzzy or hard to see, not subbed
But still worthwhile, especially if Japanese is not incomprehensible to you.

Whackjob

Post by Whackjob » Jan 1st, '10, 12:59

Oh, and brief spoiler: The mystery button has returned.

... and it brought friends.

thecite

Post by thecite » Jan 1st, '10, 13:09

I'm assuming that it's aired already. Will anybody be uploading the RAWs anytime soon?

Digi47

Post by Digi47 » Jan 1st, '10, 15:29

sg1969

Post by sg1969 » Jan 1st, '10, 15:39

thecite wrote:I'm assuming that it's aired already. Will anybody be uploading the RAWs anytime soon?
should be apearing soon, but bare in mind that it's 5 hours long or so so will be a while for people to encode, upload, etc :)

Ericcu

Post by Ericcu » Jan 1st, '10, 15:41

can't wait till the real thing is uploaded, going to laugh my ass off again.
Like everyone should starting the new year XD.
My bet is on matsumoto to get the most punishment XD

pn0yb0i

Post by pn0yb0i » Jan 13th, '10, 22:29

I have a question: Where was that song byte from?

The really upbeat song that goes kinda like "getta can can can can can can can can caannnN~"

zishui

Post by zishui » Jan 23rd, '10, 02:55

I just have watched the last year's show(hospital)
It is very funny.
I am looking forword for this show.