If they made Full Metal Alchemist the movie...

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
Crimson

If they made Full Metal Alchemist the movie...

Post by Crimson » Aug 23rd, '09, 18:25

Hi guys, new to the forums. I was watching an episode of "Love Shuffle" and I came across a scene where Matsuda Shota looks exactly like "Roy Mustang" from Full Metal Alchemist. I thought I'd like to know your opinions on who you think would play great/look the part if they made a live action movie for Full Metal Alchemist. :D

Ladymercury

Post by Ladymercury » Aug 23rd, '09, 19:08

Considering majority of the cast is assuming Caucasian, and the world of FMA is based off of 1940s Europe -- a live action FMA would probably not work if it is done in Japan.

noobee

Post by noobee » Aug 28th, '09, 02:13

that would be cool!

Allensleeper

Post by Allensleeper » Sep 5th, '09, 08:41

It won't work, I think... but that's sound cool!
*~* ROY MUST BE a bishounen...otherwise...it wont be cool :D

Phillykat

Re: If they made Full Metal Alchemist the movie...

Post by Phillykat » Sep 5th, '09, 09:58

Crimson wrote:Hi guys, new to the forums. I was watching an episode of "Love Shuffle" and I came across a scene where Matsuda Shota looks exactly like "Roy Mustang" from Full Metal Alchemist. I thought I'd like to know your opinions on who you think would play great/look the part if they made a live action movie for Full Metal Alchemist. :D
I do stuff like that all the time. I love "casting" live actions in my mind. There's an actor (I can't remember his name right now Maki, Maka.. something) who reminded me of Aizen from Bleach. He was in Tatta Hitotsu no Koi as Kame's friend and Proposal Dai. with Yamapi. I saw a picture of VanNess Wu that looked like Ulquiorra Cifer, espada 9, also from Bleach.

cocomonk22

Post by cocomonk22 » Sep 6th, '09, 05:04

I know there is 'Full Metal Fantasy', a live-action Full Metal Alchemist movie done by the English-dub voice actors. Vic Mignogna (English VA for Edward Elric) shows it at anime conventions. I haven't personally seen it.

Phillykat

Post by Phillykat » Sep 9th, '09, 09:03

cocomonk22 wrote:I know there is 'Full Metal Fantasy', a live-action Full Metal Alchemist movie done by the English-dub voice actors. Vic Mignogna (English VA for Edward Elric) shows it at anime conventions. I haven't personally seen it.
Yeah? I'd be interested in watching that.