Stream Japanese TV on your computer with KeyHoleTV

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
Alucard032
Posts: 2
Joined: May 24th, '12, 05:40
Location: Germany

Post by Alucard032 » May 24th, '12, 05:45

How do you find out about all these mms address for Japanese TV?
I'm looking for the mms addresses for Fuji TV, Tokyo MX, ytv and NTV.

Sorry my English is not so good. :unsure:

Please Buy From Amazon By Clicking Below To Help D-Addicts Forum:
amatol
Posts: 1
Joined: Jan 15th, '11, 16:17

Post by amatol » May 26th, '12, 12:36

does it work in the middle east?
can i use it in egypt?

sbm888
Posts: 39
Joined: Oct 16th, '09, 12:24

Post by sbm888 » Jun 1st, '12, 04:44

has anyone found a program that works on Android or IoS that is similar to NTKTV - where they have recorded sessions rather than live streams?

User avatar
mikao
Posts: 44
Joined: Aug 4th, '10, 19:04
Location: France (Dijon)

Post by mikao » Jun 2nd, '12, 13:48

sbm888 wrote:has anyone found a program that works on Android or IoS that is similar to NTKTV - where they have recorded sessions rather than live streams?
To my knowledge, there is none except may be Keyhole tv with windows mobile ...
http://www.v2p.jp/video/

Ikatabam
Posts: 4
Joined: Jun 5th, '12, 15:59

Post by Ikatabam » Jun 5th, '12, 16:18

Hi,

Am I the only one who has been having trouble accessing the NTKTV channels posted by polochon233? I was using them every day for quite a while, but all of a sudden a couple of weeks ago they stopped. What happens now is that while all the Kanto channels still show up with their up-to-date hourly slots, when I double-click on any hour, nothing happens--the buffer remains at 0%, and after awhile the "tensou chuudan" message shows up and the program freezes up. Have I missed something? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanx, Ikatabam

taberu
Posts: 15
Joined: Dec 31st, '11, 10:51

Post by taberu » Jun 5th, '12, 16:30

Ikatabam wrote:Hi,

Am I the only one who has been having trouble accessing the NTKTV channels posted by polochon233? I was using them every day for quite a while, but all of a sudden a couple of weeks ago they stopped. What happens now is that while all the Kanto channels still show up with their up-to-date hourly slots, when I double-click on any hour, nothing happens--the buffer remains at 0%, and after awhile the "tensou chuudan" message shows up and the program freezes up. Have I missed something? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanx, Ikatabam
I downloaded the re-up from this post and it's working fine for me.
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... tm#1477738

Ikatabam
Posts: 4
Joined: Jun 5th, '12, 15:59

Post by Ikatabam » Jun 6th, '12, 01:41

Just tried NTK on my netbook and it works! So there's something about my main computer that's screwing it up. Weird! --Ikatabam

User avatar
vegeta19
Posts: 2
Joined: Mar 25th, '12, 22:07
Location: Italy

Post by vegeta19 » Jun 9th, '12, 23:19

please someone can 'tell me how to see the channels of the files posted by polochon233?

lullabye
Posts: 346
Joined: May 2nd, '09, 22:01

Post by lullabye » Jun 10th, '12, 17:26

vegeta19 wrote:please someone can 'tell me how to see the channels of the files posted by polochon233?
I'd also appreciate a tutorial. I have no idea what to do with a jar file. Anyone know a good tutorial?

Ikatabam
Posts: 4
Joined: Jun 5th, '12, 15:59

Post by Ikatabam » Jun 10th, '12, 21:41

Just double-click on the .jar file of the channel you want. In the box that opens up, double click on "2ch NHK 教育". This will open up a list of hourly recordings of that channel for the past week. Double click on the hour you want and it should open up in an appropriate video viewer (it will be an .asf file). You can also download the fully-buffered file to your hard drive if you can find where it's being temporarily stored. --Ikatakam

lullabye
Posts: 346
Joined: May 2nd, '09, 22:01

Post by lullabye » Jun 10th, '12, 22:50

Thanks! I guess I must have clicked on ones without any files before. I tried again randomly, and it works like a charm.

Espionage724
Posts: 2
Joined: Jun 30th, '12, 16:01

Post by Espionage724 » Jun 30th, '12, 16:02

Is there any way to have continuous playback of ntktv? Instead of having to select a new stream after every hour?

Edit: Like maybe it might be possible to create a playlist on WMP or VLC and it would contain the streams for whatever show you choose, and it would simple play one, then after that move onto the next stream...

Alucard032
Posts: 2
Joined: May 24th, '12, 05:40
Location: Germany

Post by Alucard032 » Jul 4th, '12, 22:03

darkgamerGS wrote:
mms://61.172.246.104:33233/NHK02
mms://61.172.246.104:33695/ASAHI
mms://61.172.246.104:38455/TOKYO
mms://61.172.246.104:39021/NHK01
mms://61.172.246.104:46132/BS161
mms://61.172.246.104:46527/BS171
mms://61.172.246.104:51692/BS103
mms://61.172.246.104:53003/BS141
mms://61.172.246.104:54306/BS151
mms://61.172.246.104:55993/FUJIT
mms://61.172.246.104:57148/BS101
mms://61.172.246.104:57565/BS181
mms://61.172.246.104:57661/TBS01
mms://61.172.246.104:60351/JTV01


mms://125.46.37.39:33714/NHK02
mms://125.46.37.39:33956/BS141
mms://125.46.37.39:36476/JTV01
mms://125.46.37.39:39579/ASAHI
mms://125.46.37.39:39986/BS103
mms://125.46.37.39:42440/FUJIT
mms://125.46.37.39:42899/NHK01
mms://125.46.37.39:43070/BS151
mms://125.46.37.39:44013/BS161
mms://125.46.37.39:55662/BS171
mms://125.46.37.39:57316/TOKYO
mms://125.46.37.39:58882/BS101
mms://125.46.37.39:59770/TBS01
mms://125.46.37.39:60292/BS181
All down :(

User avatar
sknet
Posts: 23
Joined: Aug 27th, '09, 14:26
Location: Japan

Post by sknet » Jul 6th, '12, 07:20

so far only keyholetv is good ? any other better quality one beside keyholetv?

lullabye
Posts: 346
Joined: May 2nd, '09, 22:01

Post by lullabye » Jul 8th, '12, 23:00

taberu wrote:
Ikatabam wrote:Hi,

Am I the only one who has been having trouble accessing the NTKTV channels posted by polochon233? I was using them every day for quite a while, but all of a sudden a couple of weeks ago they stopped. What happens now is that while all the Kanto channels still show up with their up-to-date hourly slots, when I double-click on any hour, nothing happens--the buffer remains at 0%, and after awhile the "tensou chuudan" message shows up and the program freezes up. Have I missed something? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanx, Ikatabam
I downloaded the re-up from this post and it's working fine for me.
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... tm#1477738
Just went to that dl link, and it is no longer valid.

tsuki_kurosaki
Posts: 22
Joined: Aug 15th, '12, 06:15
Location: Sri Lanka

Post by tsuki_kurosaki » Aug 15th, '12, 12:22

Wow!!! This is epic!!! I can't wait for my internet to come back on properly so I can watch!! Thanks so much Dashling <3 <3 <3

lullabye
Posts: 346
Joined: May 2nd, '09, 22:01

Post by lullabye » Aug 20th, '12, 04:34

<strike>Is it just me, or are the jar files no longer working?</strike>

For whatever reason, all is good again.
Last edited by lullabye on Aug 24th, '12, 23:41, edited 1 time in total.

Sakura_S06
Posts: 1
Joined: Feb 25th, '12, 23:34

Post by Sakura_S06 » Aug 24th, '12, 21:39

So .... no NTV ?

Does anyone know how we could watch the 24HR television on NTV this weekend ?
I'm getting desperate here :cry:

User avatar
dada__
Posts: 2
Joined: Nov 15th, '11, 23:57
Location: The Netherlands

Post by dada__ » Sep 2nd, '12, 14:48

The 64 program (64码高清网络电视.exe) is really fantastic! It works very well. I've been using it to watch the TV Asahi livestream for some time now.

However I'd prefer to just watch it in Sopcast only, does anyone have the sop stream link to that channel, or does anyone know how to get it? :)

edit: I think I found some channels... used this site.
sop://117.135.141.178:3920/5373 日-日本邦画台 TV Asahi
sop://117.135.141.178:3920/5372 日-东京电视台 TV Tokyo
edit: wrote a little guide.

User avatar
reverend
Posts: 86
Joined: Mar 15th, '04, 23:14
Location: London

Post by reverend » Sep 10th, '12, 21:49

Have a look over at the FreshVerse site (in the Downloads/Albums section) for a good list of Sop links

User avatar
dada__
Posts: 2
Joined: Nov 15th, '11, 23:57
Location: The Netherlands

Post by dada__ » Sep 10th, '12, 23:40

reverend wrote:Have a look over at the FreshVerse site (in the Downloads/Albums section) for a good list of Sop links
Those streams were actually posted as additions to the guide I wrote :) I've added them to the guide.

caff0987
Posts: 7
Joined: Dec 13th, '11, 06:45

Post by caff0987 » Sep 11th, '12, 05:25

Does anyone know how to get the passwords for some of the stream?

darkgamerGS
Posts: 14
Joined: Mar 25th, '11, 21:43

Post by darkgamerGS » Sep 15th, '12, 12:11

Nice quality those sopcast streams, thanks

tcv
Posts: 1
Joined: Sep 16th, '12, 17:05

Post by tcv » Sep 16th, '12, 17:17

I want to watch KeyHole TV on a mobile device in a WLAN-network.

At ebay they are selling the pocket PC "HP iPaq 114" with OS Windows Mobile 6.

Before I invest some money I would like to know, if somebody allready used Keyhole TV with Windows mobile ?

Which mobile device is recommended ?

phoenix9tyty
Posts: 3
Joined: Dec 20th, '11, 01:21

Post by phoenix9tyty » Sep 16th, '12, 17:28

I love it too pad they dont have it for Ipad. That way I can connect my Ipad to my tv and watch bigger.

n.a.d.i.a c.h.a.n
Posts: 1
Joined: Aug 4th, '12, 11:45

Post by n.a.d.i.a c.h.a.n » Sep 20th, '12, 21:15

NTV has gone ToT How could I find another (free) streaming online?

ohln510
Posts: 1
Joined: Oct 1st, '12, 07:59

Post by ohln510 » Oct 1st, '12, 08:01

I think this link is lost now, is there any one still have this files?
Mingo3k wrote:
unimportant wrote:
Hi there, long time reader and first time poster.

For some reason when i open each of these, for example, under the Kanto folder, on TV TOKYO, once open in Java, all i get is 2ch NHK and nothing else shows.

Is there anything i really need to do to get any other channels to work?

Every one of them show this;
Image

kevv
Posts: 2
Joined: Oct 5th, '12, 23:20

Post by kevv » Oct 5th, '12, 23:21

Is there a stream for NHK ETV.. anywhere?

darkgamerGS
Posts: 14
Joined: Mar 25th, '11, 21:43

Post by darkgamerGS » Oct 6th, '12, 00:36

kevv wrote:Is there a stream for NHK ETV.. anywhere?
It's availabe on NTKTV program, but if you mean live stream, try download jptv24 software or the sopcast stream

darkgamerGS
Posts: 14
Joined: Mar 25th, '11, 21:43

Post by darkgamerGS » Nov 2nd, '12, 00:05

New version of Keyhole TV is availabe now

taberu
Posts: 15
Joined: Dec 31st, '11, 10:51

Post by taberu » Nov 2nd, '12, 06:44

ohln510 wrote:I think this link is lost now, is there any one still have this files?
Mingo3k wrote:
unimportant wrote:
Hi there, long time reader and first time poster.

For some reason when i open each of these, for example, under the Kanto folder, on TV TOKYO, once open in Java, all i get is 2ch NHK and nothing else shows.

Is there anything i really need to do to get any other channels to work?

Every one of them show this;
Image
http://www.sendspace.com/file/k0q39j
All the files say 2ch NHK-E, but they are actually not. Just play them and you'll see.

Espionage724
Posts: 2
Joined: Jun 30th, '12, 16:01

Post by Espionage724 » Nov 14th, '12, 16:23

http://forum.koohii.com/viewtopic.php?p ... 30#p188630

Not sure if it's known or anything, but there's some information as to how to directly get access to NTKTV's video files, and play them via WMP or VLC (or some MMS player).

Thing is though, it doesn't always work it seems, and seems less willing to work as of recently; can't really figure out why :/ NTKTV via the Java app though works just fine...

joshdavis1974
Posts: 1
Joined: Nov 27th, '12, 15:27

MMS addresses

Post by joshdavis1974 » Nov 27th, '12, 16:23

Does anyone know where to get a list of mms addresses?

sun2142s
Posts: 8
Joined: Sep 21st, '11, 14:57

Post by sun2142s » Dec 17th, '12, 16:29

Hey guy. i find a webside have stream jp tv.
http://www.117yes.com/mini.html?f=undef ... height=530
you just click "国外"
They have
TV Fuji
TV Asahi
NTV
TBS
Tokyo MX
YTV
TVO
NHK G
NHK E
NHK BS
ANIMAX
BS JAPAN

User avatar
mikao
Posts: 44
Joined: Aug 4th, '10, 19:04
Location: France (Dijon)

Post by mikao » Dec 17th, '12, 20:54

sun2142s wrote:Hey guy. i find a webside have stream jp tv.
http://www.117yes.com/mini.html?f=undef ... height=530
you just click "国外"
They have
TV Fuji
TV Asahi
NTV
TBS
Tokyo MX
YTV
TVO
NHK G
NHK E
NHK BS
ANIMAX
BS JAPAN
Great thank you very much for the link :cheers:
Hope that it remains as fluid and lasts as long as possible

tolgacan
Posts: 10
Joined: Nov 6th, '08, 16:38

Post by tolgacan » Dec 18th, '12, 19:51

sun2142s wrote:Hey guy. i find a webside have stream jp tv.
http://www.117yes.com/mini.html?f=undef ... height=530
you just click "国外"
They have
TV Fuji
TV Asahi
NTV
TBS
Tokyo MX
YTV
TVO
NHK G
NHK E
NHK BS
ANIMAX
BS JAPAN
Thanks for this, it looks great. :cheers:

User avatar
reverend
Posts: 86
Joined: Mar 15th, '04, 23:14
Location: London

Post by reverend » Dec 18th, '12, 20:59

sun2142s wrote:Hey guy. i find a webside have stream jp tv....
Well done!

Does anyone know a way to make the flash video appear in the correct aspect ratio? It all seems to be 16:9 squashed into a 4:3 frame

darkgamerGS
Posts: 14
Joined: Mar 25th, '11, 21:43

Post by darkgamerGS » Dec 19th, '12, 01:07

mikao wrote:
sun2142s wrote:Hey guy. i find a webside have stream jp tv.
http://www.117yes.com/mini.html?f=undef ... height=530
you just click "国外"
They have
TV Fuji
TV Asahi
NTV
TBS
Tokyo MX
YTV
TVO
NHK G
NHK E
NHK BS
ANIMAX
BS JAPAN
Awesome, thank you very much

User avatar
mikao
Posts: 44
Joined: Aug 4th, '10, 19:04
Location: France (Dijon)

Post by mikao » Dec 25th, '12, 21:06

Does anyone find source of the stream (mms, http or other?)
Or does anyone have there a way to change the video to 16:9 format ?
The stream is great, what a shame ! ... to watch "squash" ... :-(

User avatar
sensei991
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 449
Joined: Mar 27th, '11, 19:37
Location: Grosse Pointe, Michigan USA

Post by sensei991 » Dec 26th, '12, 19:52

Message today (Dec 26) when trying to access www.117yes.com - Google translation from Chinese.

The page can not be found
The page that you are searching for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

Ensure that the browser's address bar to display the website address is spelled and formatted correctly.
If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the site administrator, informing them that the link is not formatted correctly.
Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and search for "HTTP" and "404" title.
Open "IIS Help (accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr)), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages" theme.

darkgamerGS
Posts: 14
Joined: Mar 25th, '11, 21:43

Post by darkgamerGS » Dec 27th, '12, 00:50

sensei991 wrote:Message today (Dec 26) when trying to access www.117yes.com - Google translation from Chinese.

The page can not be found
The page that you are searching for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

Ensure that the browser's address bar to display the website address is spelled and formatted correctly.
If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the site administrator, informing them that the link is not formatted correctly.
Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and search for "HTTP" and "404" title.
Open "IIS Help (accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr)), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages" theme.
Probably they deleted the japanese channels http://www.fengyunzhibo.com/channel-list

tolgacan
Posts: 10
Joined: Nov 6th, '08, 16:38

Post by tolgacan » Dec 27th, '12, 08:04

You can open from this link.

http://www.117yes.com/

But it's a message in there. Google translate says:

Sorry: the first to say: I'm sorry! Thank the friends who have always supported me, from yesterday to now, the site has been attacked by unknown people!
Channels are also being recovery, patience! If you have suggestions, and I QQ Contact: 554 107 218
Statement: Site of the foreign channels and some channels are I upload, to forwarding through FY! Available to friends to learn a foreign language, (permanently free) I will always do so O (∩ _ ∩) O

So maybe that's the reason for japanese channels not work.

redday23
Posts: 1
Joined: Dec 28th, '12, 08:10

Post by redday23 » Dec 28th, '12, 08:11

Eh... I can't get it to work using Google Chrome and it is stuck at 59% (I've tried mulltiple channels) any ideas on what I should do?

ferrariboy
Posts: 3
Joined: Dec 1st, '04, 06:15
Location: Vancouver and Tokyo
Contact:

Thanks!

Post by ferrariboy » Dec 31st, '12, 08:42

December 30, 2012 and the link works great! Thanks!

Suddenly tried to go back to i-keyhole as haven't used it in awhile and found out about the new updates and having to sign in blah blah blah...

Short order i-keyhole has become a pain in the ass and I couldn't get it to work on my iPhone 3GS 5.1.1

So I'm resorting to this now.

Thanks!

furransu
Posts: 2297
Joined: Mar 12th, '04, 15:51

Post by furransu » Dec 31st, '12, 08:44

gaki no tsukai in 45mins!

furransu
Posts: 2297
Joined: Mar 12th, '04, 15:51

Post by furransu » Dec 31st, '12, 09:29


User avatar
mikao
Posts: 44
Joined: Aug 4th, '10, 19:04
Location: France (Dijon)

Post by mikao » Jan 19th, '13, 14:08

for the 16:9 ratio to fengyunzhibo.com (formerly 117yes.com) you must change your resolution in 1280 x 1024
:)

User avatar
liquidus2172
Posts: 1
Joined: Jan 24th, '13, 01:48

Post by liquidus2172 » Jan 24th, '13, 01:51

why do the streaming is interrupted or not working in fengyunzhibo.com? any fixes please?
thanks.

sun2142s
Posts: 8
Joined: Sep 21st, '11, 14:57

Post by sun2142s » Jan 25th, '13, 14:47

http://www.fengyunzhibo.com/space/japan.htm
this url is JPTV Special column
fengyunzhibo also have Release android app
in the app you find "搜索" that enter "日本" you can find out 10 JPTV
also this app can Change the ratio to 16:9
in video hhe upper right corner
http://update.fengyunzhibo.com/android/ ... nzhibo.apk

mimizone
Posts: 6
Joined: Feb 19th, '09, 06:11

Post by mimizone » Jan 27th, '13, 05:50

is there any way to record fengyunzhibo.com or to watch past programs like on ntktv?

sun2142s
Posts: 8
Joined: Sep 21st, '11, 14:57

Post by sun2142s » Jan 28th, '13, 17:37

mimizone wrote:is there any way to record fengyunzhibo.com or to watch past programs like on ntktv?
you can use desktop screen capture software to capture the video

Joyfuls
Posts: 4
Joined: May 24th, '09, 02:01

Post by Joyfuls » Feb 8th, '13, 09:46

Did fengyunzhibo get rid of FujiTV and NHkG channels? Those are the ones I wanted to watch.

User avatar
vegeta19
Posts: 2
Joined: Mar 25th, '12, 22:07
Location: Italy

Post by vegeta19 » Feb 17th, '13, 18:43

Thai site that broadcasts various channels in Japan (anime and live games only)
http://www.ani-box.com/main

this is the scheduling of referring:

http://www.ani-box.com/schedule/sche.JPG
http://www.mahou.org/Showtime/Planner

new: http://i.imgur.com/VRvFXFo.png
Last edited by vegeta19 on Mar 3rd, '13, 03:01, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
reverend
Posts: 86
Joined: Mar 15th, '04, 23:14
Location: London

Post by reverend » Feb 23rd, '13, 08:04

sun2142s wrote:http://www.fengyunzhibo.com/space/japan.htm
this url is JPTV Special column
Thanks!

baboona
Posts: 1
Joined: Nov 3rd, '10, 03:51

Post by baboona » Feb 26th, '13, 07:58

Does fengyunzhibo stream FujiTV?

sun2142s
Posts: 8
Joined: Sep 21st, '11, 14:57

Post by sun2142s » Feb 26th, '13, 09:04

fengyunzhibo will ture off "地上波" Channel ,
After the "The NPC Standing Committee" ,"地上波" Channel will back online on 2/3

User avatar
reverend
Posts: 86
Joined: Mar 15th, '04, 23:14
Location: London

Post by reverend » Mar 3rd, '13, 18:49

Most of those channels on fengyunzhibo seems to have dried up now*

User avatar
TNW
Posts: 2
Joined: Apr 9th, '12, 12:10

Post by TNW » Mar 3rd, '13, 20:21

They said they would be back on 2nd of April but still not back. :(
No new announcement as to why yet either.

User avatar
chibi chibi
Posts: 17
Joined: Dec 8th, '08, 01:20
Location: Australia

Post by chibi chibi » Mar 5th, '13, 06:19

I haven't seen any announcements either. It is a shame really, It was great to be able to watch Japanese tv
Image

onique
Posts: 2
Joined: May 4th, '10, 19:23

Japanese VPN

Post by onique » Mar 12th, '13, 15:33

Recently got Japanese VPN access. Anyone know of stations that let you stream in country?

darkgamerGS
Posts: 14
Joined: Mar 25th, '11, 21:43

Post by darkgamerGS » Mar 18th, '13, 11:05

TNW wrote:They said they would be back on 2nd of April but still not back. :(
No new announcement as to why yet either.
Channels are back :cheers:

User avatar
TNW
Posts: 2
Joined: Apr 9th, '12, 12:10

Post by TNW » Mar 20th, '13, 05:56

darkgamerGS wrote:
TNW wrote:They said they would be back on 2nd of April but still not back. :(
No new announcement as to why yet either.
Channels are back :cheers:
Yay!!! I had given up on checking everyday whether they were back or not.

Joyfuls
Posts: 4
Joined: May 24th, '09, 02:01

Post by Joyfuls » Apr 3rd, '13, 05:15

Does anyone know where to watch NTV G+ ? Fengzhibao used to have it, but now it's gone. I wanted to watch gymnastics.

renarayne
Posts: 50
Joined: Jan 3rd, '13, 14:12

Post by renarayne » Apr 11th, '13, 22:25

Hi. Thanks for all the great information in this thread. Does anyone happen to know a way to watch the Yomiuri TV (讀賣テレビ) and Kansai TV (関西テレビ) channels? Thanks for any help!

Shinryu
Posts: 9
Joined: Dec 23rd, '11, 07:05

Post by Shinryu » Apr 22nd, '13, 08:10

Hi everyone ! Thanks you all for this thread, it's very helpful for watching Japan TV !

Actually, I wanted to know how to watch the channel TVQ Kyushu Broadcasting (TVQ九州放送)..
Does anyone happen to know a way (free or paid) to watch this channel, please ? Thanks for any help !

>renarayne
Here, you can watch these channels and a lot more also : http://jpplayer.com/
Though you have to paid for it...

lullabye
Posts: 346
Joined: May 2nd, '09, 22:01

Post by lullabye » Apr 25th, '13, 06:01

I've been using jar files to watch Japanese TV, but suddenly, it's not working for me at all. Any ideas? Or alternatives?

lullabye
Posts: 346
Joined: May 2nd, '09, 22:01

Post by lullabye » Apr 25th, '13, 06:23

Shinryu wrote:Hi everyone ! Thanks you all for this thread, it's very helpful for watching Japan TV !

Actually, I wanted to know how to watch the channel TVQ Kyushu Broadcasting (TVQ九州放送)..
Does anyone happen to know a way (free or paid) to watch this channel, please ? Thanks for any help !

>renarayne
Here, you can watch these channels and a lot more also : http://jpplayer.com/
Though you have to paid for it...
That looks good. How long have you been using it?

Shinryu
Posts: 9
Joined: Dec 23rd, '11, 07:05

Post by Shinryu » Apr 28th, '13, 10:18

Just found, never try it for now.. But should work great I think, nice feedback about it.

Anyone have information on the channel TVQ ?

sbm888
Posts: 39
Joined: Oct 16th, '09, 12:24

Post by sbm888 » May 10th, '13, 22:24

ohln510 wrote:I think this link is lost now, is there any one still have this files?
Mingo3k wrote:
unimportant wrote:
Hi there, long time reader and first time poster.

For some reason when i open each of these, for example, under the Kanto folder, on TV TOKYO, once open in Java, all i get is 2ch NHK and nothing else shows.

Is there anything i really need to do to get any other channels to work?

Every one of them show this;
Image
HI all, I'm trying to view the BS jar files from this link, but they don't seem to work... all the others seems to work ok.. can anyone point me in the right direction to view the BS files?

doramafreak
Posts: 50
Joined: Jan 23rd, '07, 23:43
Location: UK

Post by doramafreak » Jun 3rd, '13, 19:35

Hiya - have been using the JAR files that were liberated on NTKTV but now it seems like I can''t access anything after yesterday.

Does anyone know if NTKTV is now no longer working or whether it is just a case of the 'liberated access' version needing updated?

(and, is there anyone out there who has the tech skills to be able to updatae this for technopeasants like myself? )

Thanks!

myorek
Posts: 4
Joined: Jun 4th, '13, 04:26

Post by myorek » Jun 4th, '13, 04:28

Hi,

I have the same problem with NTKTV. My last update is from 2013-06-02 12:00 and thats it.

Kind regards.
M.

lullabye
Posts: 346
Joined: May 2nd, '09, 22:01

Post by lullabye » Jun 4th, '13, 09:32

I am also having the same problem. I hope someone knows something, or can offer an alternative that is simple enough I can follow it.

fungwan
Posts: 10
Joined: Oct 11th, '04, 13:14

Post by fungwan » Jun 4th, '13, 20:31

same here :(
anyone who knows whats going on??

oosu
Posts: 8
Joined: Sep 18th, '06, 20:13

Post by oosu » Jun 8th, '13, 18:44

I was wondering the same also. NTKTV has stopped working. I tried to install the program on a different PC but the result is the same .... just checked now .. and its starting to work again ... Yeah!!!

fungwan
Posts: 10
Joined: Oct 11th, '04, 13:14

Post by fungwan » Jun 9th, '13, 12:12

it works again! :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests