[Movie Discussion] Koizora

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
andre2907

Post by andre2907 » Jul 7th, '08, 07:08

The movie was OK, but it was FULL of cliches and it tried TOO hard to make you cry. Like they used every single possible cliched twist. Plus, Aragaki Yui is cute but she's quite mediocre acting and that was very obvious in the more dramatic scenes. Ditto for the male lead.

Kuroshitsuji

Post by Kuroshitsuji » Jul 7th, '08, 20:27

wow, this movie was simply wow. I dont normally like sappy romance movies but this was an amazing movie that really left an impression in me. The acting was mediocre on the girls part but I guess thats whats given it the more, realistic aspect to the film I guess.

its a great movie and an amazing twist in the end. What happened to her was horrible but I cant help feel that hiro was alittle selfish on his end but damn, this was still a good movie.

I just downloaded it off at Veoh >D

Keizou

Post by Keizou » Jul 7th, '08, 23:56

I just finished the movie. Wasn't as good as I thought, too many cliches we've seem before....hopefully, I can get a review up on my blog in the coming days

lovenyc52

Post by lovenyc52 » Jul 11th, '08, 18:23

i actually really liked this movie. yes it was full of cliches and yes it was predictable, but i still enjoyed it. I started listening to the soundtrack and though it's all instrumental, it's very nicely done and definately makes you remember different parts of the movie.

Does anyone have english translations of the titles of each track? I haven't been able to find a listing and I hate naming songs in my ipod "track 1, track 2, track 3" haha. If someone could direct me to a site where I could find english translations that would be awesome. Thanks!

legolasidkarlo

Post by legolasidkarlo » Sep 7th, '08, 13:42

where can i download the ost of koizora? XD

kyu

Post by kyu » Sep 10th, '08, 02:26

No english subs? :(

Yessy89

Post by Yessy89 » Sep 12th, '08, 01:04

I finally saw this movie! It was SUPER good and I really wanted to cry! :'( I loved the actor who playe Hiro! He's so freaking cute and hot! The girl too! Her character was...I just really felt for her like what happened and all! :( But in the end well yeah....I loved her quote about if Hiro became the sky...I SHED TEARS....I had to stop the movie for a little bit cause my eyes were watery! :'( All in all I liked it!

I'm watching the drama now! :D

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mysticwater » Sep 15th, '08, 22:51

since i cant seem to keep track of the loads of PMs for the hardsubbed/soft sub version heres where you download the movie
http://users.livejournal.com/mystic_water_/77708.html

my LJ for hardsubbed version and 2cd softsubs

vaberella

Post by vaberella » Oct 24th, '08, 04:51

mysticwater wrote:since i cant seem to keep track of the loads of PMs for the hardsubbed/soft sub version heres where you download the movie
http://users.livejournal.com/mystic_water_/77708.html

my LJ for hardsubbed version and 2cd softsubs
Thank you so much.

kellis

Post by kellis » Dec 18th, '08, 21:46

downloading it now and gonna watch it today, hopefully is good

-YiJern-

Post by -YiJern- » Dec 21st, '08, 14:46

i watched this movie quite a long time ago..
it's quite cliche but sad too.
i cried a lot.
LOVE HIRO!!! xD
hehehe..
:D

kellis

Post by kellis » Dec 25th, '08, 13:24

it was better than I expected, very nice story

CarnivalStreet

Post by CarnivalStreet » Jan 3rd, '09, 13:28

I was actually surprised that I liked the movie. Im not a big fan of tearjerkers, but this one is really nice. :) :P

nouriko

Post by nouriko » Jan 7th, '09, 04:54

the movie was good but the drama wasn't due to bad acting, the main lead actress in the drama wasn't great for emotional scenes :( sad but i prefer the drama plot at the start where they tell ya more bout their love at the beginning.
Nodame~Osen~HGD :wub:

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Jan 8th, '09, 09:37

nouriko wrote:the movie was good but the drama wasn't due to bad acting, the main lead actress in the drama wasn't great for emotional scenes :( sad but i prefer the drama plot at the start where they tell ya more bout their love at the beginning.
That's my opinion too.
I prefer the movie.
It wasn't bad acting in the drama, for me. But I first watched the movie and it was more of a romance and I cried really hard in the end.
The drama made me cry too.. but.. I think, the actress isn't that bad, but.. I often thought her eyes are lifeless.

nouriko

Post by nouriko » Jan 9th, '09, 04:12

Kamenashi wrote:
That's my opinion too.
I prefer the movie.
It wasn't bad acting in the drama, for me. But I first watched the movie and it was more of a romance and I cried really hard in the end.
The drama made me cry too.. but.. I think, the actress isn't that bad, but.. I often thought her eyes are lifeless.

yeah tbh i cried for the movie when she found out that
he has cancer, was such a touching scene i cud feel the sadness thru her but in compare to the drama the actress just stood there and i cud hardli see her tears or sadness and like u said her eyes just lifeless
Nodame~Osen~HGD :wub:

bakababa

Post by bakababa » Mar 7th, '09, 07:10

:roll :-) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I just saw this movie today and I have to say it turned me into a BIG FAN of Haruma. The movie is very good. It's flavorful and touching (I cried watching this movie harder than the time I broke up with my first bf)

I haven't seen the drama yet but this movie is on my top 3 LIST now.

:thumleft: :thumright:

ShiJu

Post by ShiJu » Apr 7th, '11, 02:42

Hello. Is there available download for Koizora (movie) here on D-addicts? I've been searching on the 'Torrents' section but I've found out that it's only the series. :(

Can anyone provide me the link of the download for the movie? :((
I really want to see this movie.

mikilove13
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by mikilove13 » Apr 7th, '11, 03:24

There are no movie torrents here, you'll have to try other sites. I know asiatorrents has it but if you do a search for it you might be able to find something.

ShiJu

Post by ShiJu » Apr 9th, '11, 04:06

Ahh. Figures. :)
Although, I've found the movie with hardsubs just a few hours ago. Hehehe, thanks for the rep :)

fan4ever

Post by fan4ever » May 29th, '12, 04:27

Hi Does anyone know where i could download the movie? I really loved to have it. The link were sended before, doesn't exist anymore