++[Miyavi]++

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
Mitani

Miyavi in Europe!

Post by Mitani » Apr 30th, '07, 12:30

So, anyone beside me that is going? :3
Tickets can be bought here -link-

buzz_buzz

Post by buzz_buzz » May 1st, '07, 13:43

kool!!! i wanna go, but in debt at the moment and have summer session!!! inform us about the concert when u get back!!

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » May 1st, '07, 20:02

Oooooooo... miyavi in europe... I know someone that will be excited to hear this!
drama-holic girl, where are you? ho come you haven't answered about this news?
It's miyavi! your love! in Europe! You have to go!
I'll have to pm her...

drama-holic girl

Post by drama-holic girl » May 1st, '07, 21:52

thanks a lot jime for your pm and thanks to who posted this....
OMG iwanna go so baaaaaaaaaaad.... wanna goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: but i can't .... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: so baaaaaaaaad
pliz keep us informed pliiiiiiiiiiz :cry:

Xenia

Miyavi in Europe!!!

Post by Xenia » May 2nd, '07, 15:49

Hi there, this will be my first post... yoroshiku :-)
What can I say about Miyavi...so amazingly talented. And his newest album just wonderful.

Today I called ticketonline.de...and ordered my ticket!!!
It makes me extremely happy that I will be able to watch him perform.
I just hope that my ticket, which will be arriving in two weeks time by post, won't get lost along the way or anything...

Thank u Mitani for posting this so early on, and thus I was lucky enough to see it :D

docipain

Post by docipain » May 2nd, '07, 15:55

Hmmpf...just wondering why he couldn't come to another european country...I totally annoyed by all those **** artists in my country @__@ okay not by the artists but by the annoying german fans :x

Tatsuki

Post by Tatsuki » May 2nd, '07, 16:29

He's going to perform at a Manga and Anime convention.....so lot's of little girls are going to be there :|
But why do only those get to see their favourite artists *cry*!!
I hope that singers like Hyde or bands like H&MC and UVERworld will sometime make it to Europe!!
Since Hyde started his tour in the US there's a good chance that he'll be noticed by European producers *please*

Mitani

Post by Mitani » May 3rd, '07, 04:33

I think Miyavi choosed Germany because that's pretty much the center of europe! and since he has said that he wanted to become more known in Europe generally and reach out to the ones that are already fans of him! :D
Even tho it's at an anime and manga convention, I think they have set an entrance age for the concert!

Xenia

Post by Xenia » May 3rd, '07, 13:46

I think that it is a great thought on his behalf as a performer to consider his fans, outside japan, and arrange a concert performance for them...
Other famous artists like Gackt for example, won't even bother to perform for their international fans in Europe or US, and it's even difficult to get your hands on tickets for such concerts in Japan... :|
(Don't take me wrong, I am a huge fan of Gackt for more than 4 years now, and absolutely adore him, but isn't it crazy to have to pay $800 for a good row ticket? (that's a sample of the price they bid for such tickets in auctions...) Let alone that you have to be in Japan to see it..
because most japanese lives have a random row arrangement, and if you are lucky you get a good seat with your ticket...otherwise you have to be exploited to get a good one)

He will be having his live 2007 tours in Japan before and almost immediately after the date he will be performing in Bonn, so I think it should be appreciated that he bothers to travel across the globe to be in Europe for one performance and almost immediately go back for his domestic tour, others wouldn't even dream of doing it...

Of course, this appearance will be profitable for him in terms of making himself more known internationally and satisfying non-japanese fans,
still just the initiative he takes with this performance for what I think will hopefully be a succession of international tours from him in the years to come, is worth rejoicing over...

And trust me, through my limited experience with japanese concerts and artists, especially during my recent stay in Japan, I can assure you that it is quite unlikely for japanese performers who are well known internationally to do what he will do this July...

And let's hope that he will be able to carry out even this appearance :-)

expanzee

Post by expanzee » May 3rd, '07, 14:22

OMG ... I'll be back home by then. What a waste.

drama-holic girl

Post by drama-holic girl » May 3rd, '07, 19:25

I think that is great that an artsi so well known in his country worries about the oversea fans !!!! :-) and i'm agreed with u Xenia it's difficoult for someone so famous in his own country to come here and be snobbed by all becouse he's not that famous here!even if there will be a lot of fans for him...i wish i could come to see him perform but i already know that i don't have enough money to go in germany stay there and whatch him perform..... and i don't even have anyone with me.... :cry: so saaaaaaaaaad!!!!! to the ones who go post a lot of photo pliiiiiiiiiiiz wanna see how he is live!!!!!! :-)

buzz_buzz

Post by buzz_buzz » May 3rd, '07, 20:35

Ahhhhhh...please please inform us!!!!! or better yet take me with u..

gullwings

Post by gullwings » May 4th, '07, 15:28

yeah already heard about it XD~ my friend is going to be there ^^~ it's funny that he'll perform in Bonn when Animagic is XD

Xenia

Post by Xenia » May 4th, '07, 17:10

Yup, good for him, and good for us, who will be able to see him... :D
I will take pictures for everyone, I promise! (I make no promises until I get the ticket in my hands though :-) )
I do hope to see some of you who are going in Bonn though, it will be nice :D
Yesterday I watched the dvd included in his Miyavi*Pops cd... And it was an hour footage of the making of the cd, showing him compose and stuff, as well as glimpses of some of his promotional performances...He truly is very nice and energetic in front of his audience, I hope he will be like that in Bonn as well...
Hey everyone, what do you have to say about his new hairstyle? He is cute for sure, but with it he looks even more feminine now, don't you think? :unsure:
What are some of your favourite songs of his current and past works?
I like Baka na Hito, Senorita, Gigpig boogie, Jibun Kakumei and Ame ni Utaeba among others...let me know what you think :-)

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » May 8th, '07, 02:19

Xenia, do you by any chance have a picture with his new hairstyle? Pretty please? :wub:

murokeksi

Post by murokeksi » May 8th, '07, 11:25

Me and my sister are coming from Finland!!! :D I just ordered tickets!!!!! Is here anyone from Germany? I just though if someone could help us with getting from Frankfurt to Bonn? I mean is there trains going or? :scratch:

Tokatu

Post by Tokatu » May 8th, '07, 11:51

Go to www.bahn.de there you can buy train tickets.

docipain

Post by docipain » May 8th, '07, 11:58

Mitani wrote:I think Miyavi choosed Germany because that's pretty much the center of europe! and since he has said that he wanted to become more known in Europe generally and reach out to the ones that are already fans of him! :D
Even tho it's at an anime and manga convention, I think they have set an entrance age for the concert!
It's not that he only chose the place he liked to go. If biggest anime and manga convention wasn't there he wouldn't come to europe right now.
our german jrock label gan-shin got a lot power recently so that they are also available to start a jrock festival here with ancafe, girugamesh and bis...so I don't think that Miyavi chose this place by his own. of course he could also say no..but was probably asked to be there at this convention and of course because he wants, like you said, to become more known in europe he will go there. although I don't thing he wll be more known because of the fact that it is a concert organized by this convention and the german label there wll be only fans of him of course. but it's still good for the fans that he comes to europe. XD
and acutally there won't be any entrance age I guess. o__O they are pretty careless with such things here in germany when it comes to foreign unknown bands and singers.

although I am still pissed off...of the fact that such a jrock star is coming to my own country...because we got already too much of those jrockbands and other fans in other countries should also have the right to pay less than we do for a jrock concert.

Mitani

Post by Mitani » May 8th, '07, 17:39

someone I want to find someone who me and my best friend can travel from Flensburg and to Bonn or Mannheim with a couple of days before the show..
so that we could only share the cost of driving instaid of paying 118€ each way with train @w@

car home would also be good!

murokeksi

Post by murokeksi » May 8th, '07, 17:47

docipain wrote:
Mitani wrote:I think Miyavi choosed Germany because that's pretty much the center of europe! and since he has said that he wanted to become more known in Europe generally and reach out to the ones that are already fans of him! :D
although I am still pissed off...of the fact that such a jrock star is coming to my own country...because we got already too much of those jrockbands and other fans in other countries should also have the right to pay less than we do for a jrock concert.
That`s true but it´s also true that if this goes well I think Miyavi will be thinking of a tour around Europe and also that Germany really is a center of Europe so if you are really big fan it really doesn´t cost too much to go to watch Miyavi... I think there is nothing to be pissed off, because the thing is that we are lucky to even have Miyavi in Europe! Shouldn´t we be gratefull instead of pissed off? :whistling:

Xenia

Post by Xenia » May 9th, '07, 11:53

Liantasse, all you have to do is visit rockidentity.de and there is a short video footage of him greeting his european fans, saying he's looking forward to the event etc. and you can see more clearly his current hairstyle :-)

Announcing...that 2 days ago I received my ticket!!!! I was thrilled :-) Now I can definitely promise to get pictures and stuff for those unable to attend :-)
BIG Question: Now a friend of mine also wants to come...do you think I will STILL be able to find a ticket for her if I order it by the end of this week?

murokeksi

Post by murokeksi » May 9th, '07, 15:26

Xenia wrote:Liantasse, all you have to do is visit rockidentity.de and there is a short video footage of him greeting his european fans, saying he's looking forward to the event etc. and you can see more clearly his current hairstyle :-)

Announcing...that 2 days ago I received my ticket!!!! I was thrilled :-) Now I can definitely promise to get pictures and stuff for those unable to attend :-)
BIG Question: Now a friend of mine also wants to come...do you think I will STILL be able to find a ticket for her if I order it by the end of this week?
I ordered tickets just a couple days ago, so I think you can find tickets for your friend too.. But In my option I would order right now...

Xenia

Post by Xenia » May 9th, '07, 17:56

Thanks Murokeksi, I thought so too...
Either way I am ordering the extra ticket tomorrow, so it will be fine. :lol

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » May 11th, '07, 14:06

Thank you, Xenia! :-)

I've just bought my tickets from ticketsonline.de!! :cheers: Both for Miyavi and for Plastic Tree!! :w000t: :wub:
Now I'll be praying every day for the tickets to arrive safely!! :lol :pray:

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » May 11th, '07, 14:11

also Miyavis Concert takes place as a part of the Anime and Manga Convention AnimagiC in Bonn, so it is a combination of a lot of Japanese popular culture.
I hope, he will like it in Germany and and come back to Europe soon!

Xenia

Post by Xenia » May 12th, '07, 17:04

Don't worry Liantasse, I suppose your tickets will arrive safely. I received mine just a week after I ordered it... :-) I thought of buying tickets for plastic tree as well since I will be there already, but I am not much into their music and style...I think I will pass for this one...But good for you, seeing both performances :D
So, what do you think of his hairstyle? Very cute, ne? :-)

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » May 12th, '07, 18:15

XD That cap hides most of it!! I hope he doesn't wear a cap at the concert! :lol

Yes, I'm really glad I get to see Plastic Tree as well: their music takes a little time in getting used to, but I've been listening to them and enjoying their songs for a while now, and I like them a lot!! :wub:

From what I can understand from the rockidentity site, it seems people who have tickets for Plastic Tree have free entrance to a J-Music Party after the concert on the 28th?! :w00t:

It seems a couple of thousands people will be attending Miyavi's concert! :O Xenia, it would be great to meet you! :-)

Who else from here is coming? It would be lovely to meet up! :cheers:

Xenia

Post by Xenia » May 13th, '07, 09:03

Yup, it will be great to meet u too, Liantasse :-)
And I agree with you that it would be lovely to meet up with everyone else from the forum coming to the concert :thumright:
He is quite fond of wearing caps, even at promotional performances, but I haven't seen him wear caps in his live tours...so perhaps he will do without it in this concert, hopefully :roll
I hope to hear various songs of his in the concert, and not just his current album, because he usually performs his newest album in lives.
But since this will be his first european performance, he might perform a variety of his work. We'll see :-)

murokeksi

Post by murokeksi » May 13th, '07, 09:22

Liantasse wrote:
Who else from here is coming? It would be lovely to meet up! :cheers:
I´m coming with my sister! It would be so much fun to meet up with everyone! :D

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » May 13th, '07, 20:39

murokeksi, you're so fortunate to be able to come with your sister :-) So far it seems I'll be travelling alone, but if I come by plane then it won't be too long and lonely :-)

Let's all keep in touch here and try to work out a meeting point or something. I looked up Brückenforum (hope I remembered the name right? :P ) on its official site but until now I don't have much of an idea where it is in the city or what other landmarks are in the vicinity. Are there people here with a better knowledge of Bonn that could help us? Anyway, I'll try to ask my friend in Germany to help with information.

For people who will be staying overnight, what are you doing for sleeping arrangements? I am hoping to find a nice room in a "Pension". It would be good to stay in the same place with other people who are there for the concerts: we could hang out together, and I think we won't be lacking in conversation subjects! :lol

kattypops

Post by kattypops » May 15th, '07, 08:33

arghhhhhhh I've only joined this board to say, have the tickets all really been sold out?!

Does anyone have any idea of where I could fine some to either see Miyavi or the gazette?

Damn it why didn't I find out about this before today

arghhhhhhhh

Sorry.. I really wanted to go xD

PurpleEyesBunny

Post by PurpleEyesBunny » May 15th, '07, 15:56

oh, how great!! I´ll definetely go there!! it´s not far away from my home, so there´s just the problem with the tickets!! :glare:

how ever, i couldn´t go there when gazette came, so I WILL HAVE to go there this time!
maybe i should take some photos and upload them later on???

kattypops

Post by kattypops » May 15th, '07, 16:21

Where do you think you'll find some tickets? :3

Xenia

Post by Xenia » May 16th, '07, 09:43

Hey there, it's been a while... :salut: been busy with exams and papers :|

Murokeksi, I am also coming with my brother :-)

And Liantasse I think it would be nice to arrange to meet up and hang out with everyone :D

However, the thing is that I still don't know for sure how many days we will be staying in Bonn.

My brother is having his college entrance examinations this month, and I would like to talk about the details of the trip with him as soon as he finishes his exams.

So I only bought the tickets so far and decided to leave other arrangements for later.

But that doesn't change the fact that I would love to meet up with you all :lol

Keep me posted on any ideas you have about meeting up :thumleft:

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » May 16th, '07, 10:04

Hello, Xenia :-) Good to hear from you!
I am all stressed out these days, too :cry:

Yes, same here, I still don't know how many days I'll be staying. So let's keep in touch about this! :-) I'll write here as soon as I have something definite.

murokeksi

Post by murokeksi » May 16th, '07, 11:43

Yeah! It would be so fun to hang out with everybody! ...if someone knows a place where we can meet it would be good... I don´t know anything about Bonn^_^ Yeah and if you know cheap place to sleep it would be cool to spend night in same place :-) Like Liantasse said :)

Xenia: I finished my exams a couple weeks ago:D All stress is gone now!

murmeli

Post by murmeli » May 16th, '07, 11:50

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee~* I'm coming too!!!:D
MIYAVI LOOOOOOOOVEEEEE<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
I'M TOO EXITED!!!*wwwwwwwwwww*

murokeksi

Post by murokeksi » May 17th, '07, 13:13

murmeli wrote:Wheeeeeeeeeeeee~* I'm coming too!!!:D
MIYAVI LOOOOOOOOVEEEEE<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
I'M TOO EXITED!!!*wwwwwwwwwww*
And here is my sister everyone :salut:

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » May 17th, '07, 14:22

Aah, sou desu ka? :-) murokeksi, it's great to have a sister who shares your loves, ne? :lol I don't know what I'd do either without my beloved imouto, the youngest one :wub:

So welcome on the thread, murmeli, good to meet you too! :-) I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in person as well! :wub:

Edit: LOL! I just noticed something so cute! XD At the moment I read your messages here, the number of your posts on the board exactly coincided with each of your ages! :lol That's too cute!

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » May 18th, '07, 16:15

KYAAAAA!!!! :w000t: My tickets have arrived!!! Yatta!! Yokatta! :cheers: :dance: Ureshii!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :party:

PuraTuri no minna-sama, Miyavi-sama, here I come!! :lol :dance:

MisaMouse

Post by MisaMouse » May 19th, '07, 09:46

I´m livin´ in Bonn! So, if there´s somebody coming for coffee after Miya´s jig, you´re welcome!

murmeli

Post by murmeli » May 19th, '07, 11:03

OMETEDO Liantasse for your tickets!! :clap:
Me and my sister are still waiting for ours.. I hope that they will show up next week!!! :dance:

Btw how are we going to meet there? any ideas? :idea:

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » May 19th, '07, 15:08

Ooh, MisaMouse, you are one lucky girl for living in Bonn! :lol Thank you very much for your invitation: so sweet of you! :-) It'd be really great for us all to meet and hang out for a bit.

Thank you, murmeli! :-) I think, after we all know when / where we are arriving in Bonn, we can work something out! For example, will everyone here travel by plane? And if so, will we all arrive at the Köln/Bonn airport? Then, we could even meet at the airport, if we arrive on the same day, that is. I think I might fly in on Friday. What about you all? Xenia, I know that probably you can't tell right now :-)

At the moment, I am receiving some kind help from my German friend in finding a convenient place to stay. By "convenient" I mean it should cost us around 40€ at the most, per person per night, and if possible have breakfast included. How does that sound for you, minna-san? Is the price still high? Please let me know if there are any things that are a must for you, so I'll know what to be looking for.

So far, how large is our group? Xenia, when you are ready to start thinking about the arrangements, please let us know if you and your brother would like to join us. If there are other people reading this who would like to join our group and stay overnight at the same place, or just meet up, please tell us :-)

I think, the earlier we make reservations and stuff, the more likely we are to find what we want.

MisaMouse, if you by any chance know about a good place to stay, like a Pension or a small hotel, that won't be too far from Brückenforum, could you please tell us? :-) Or any other information that might help us? Thank you! :-)

murokeksi

Post by murokeksi » May 19th, '07, 15:34

We(murmeli and I) are still waiting our tickets so I think we will think about how long to stay and so on after those tickets have arrived :-) But Until now everything you guys have though are fine by me! I would love to meet you all and I would love to visit MisaMouse..

It´s more fun when there is lot of people :-)

Liantasse: We are totally interested of sheap sleeping place! So let us know if you found that kind of place :thumleft:

murokeksi

Post by murokeksi » May 22nd, '07, 07:31

Today I feel really sad :cry: I got mail from ticketsoffice and they told me that 'cause of a technical error tickets we were going to have, we can't have anymore. When they sold us those tickets they didn't see that consert was already sold out. So they will just return our money and that's it. SO this means bye bye Miyavi and bye bye meeting... I feel so awful.. Damn you tickesoffice :cussing: :cry: :cry: :cry:

murmeli

Post by murmeli » May 22nd, '07, 08:33

Okey like my sister already told we don't have the tickets. :cry:
Althought i'm not gonna be there I still hope you all are going to have a wonderful time..
Of course it's going to be a great consert it's MIYAVI!!! :heart:

I'm so pissed!!! Miyavi is like my hero.. DAMN YOU TICKET OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!! :hissy:

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » May 22nd, '07, 09:00

OH MY!!! :O :cry: :cry: I'm soooo sad for you, murokeksi and murmeli!!! :cry: That is so terrible :-( I almost can't believe it :-(

I was very much looking forward to meeting you and enjoying the concert together! :cry: Now I really hope Miyavi will come next year as well (actually, I'm pretty sure he'll be back to Europe soon), and then maybe we'll be able to meet!! :wub:

murmeli

Post by murmeli » May 22nd, '07, 09:05

He will have to come back!!!!!!
this really sucks..:(
We were exited meeting you guys too.. well maybe next time then.. :-)

MinaPi

++[Miyavi]++

Post by MinaPi » May 22nd, '07, 13:32

I noticed that there were so many interested in his concert in Germany, that I though to start a topic on him! I´m sure there are at least 15 people on D-Addicts which love listening to his music and stuff.
First, I like his appearance, and second, I like his voice and third, I like his behaviour. ( Of course, such a dumbass and weirdo ...but actually really awesome)
Everytime I´m fed up with sum thin, I have to watch Miya just for some seconds, and then I feel much better and healed.
What´s that? He sum how is spreading live-energy or sum thin else!?
Attachments
normal_Miyavi121.jpg
normal_Miyavi121.jpg (92.97 KiB) Viewed 6990 times

drama-holic girl

Post by drama-holic girl » May 22nd, '07, 18:23

YOU MAID MY DAY!!!! i simply love miyavi!!!!it's one of my favourites j-singer!!!!! and i love his look and his voice!!!
His music is always different and he's not afraid to try new things!!!! :wub:
I don't study japanese so i can't really understand the lyrics but from the translation a found i can say he writes really good songs and his lyrics are always so meaningfull and true!!!! it's enough to me to consider him a great artist!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » May 26th, '07, 02:56

Merging these topics together....

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » May 26th, '07, 21:51

From Tokyo Graph:
Yoshiki and Gackt's new band welcomes Miyavi
Sat, May 26, 2007 (5:21am EDT)
According to this announcement from Anime Expo, it appears that Yoshiki, Gackt, and SUGIZO's new band is called SKIN, and the fourth and final member is none other than Miyavi. The announcement was made on stage at the first day of Jrock Revolution, which is taking place this weekend in Los Angeles. The new band is scheduled to perform on June 29 at Anime Expo. More details will be announced soon.
Source: Anime Expo
Miyavi news! :w00t:

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » May 27th, '07, 10:49

Gackt, Yoshiki and... Miyavi?!? :blink Now that's news indeed!!! :O I don't know who SUGIZO is, will look him up.

I'm dying to know what the sound of this new band will be like... I cannot even begin to imagine! :lol

Thank you, princess_jime, for this piece of incredible news!

So, their first concert together will be on June 29... That means that on July 29, at Bonn, we will have a new Miyavi, who has gone through the transforming experience of performing together with Gackt and Yoshiki! XD Oh, and with this other guy: I'm going now to find out about him :-)

Edit: LOLZ, how ignorant I am XD Sugizo, none other than Luna Sea's guitarist!! Oh, and I see he plays the violin as well... I still want You there if they need a violin... :-(

Anyway, this seems like it will be a band like no other. The name SKIN doesn't sound so great to me, but I suppose it's up to them to make it a great name! :-)

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » May 27th, '07, 19:59

I know, I'm excited with this new band! I also heard that HYDE was going to be part of the band from the beginning, but they didn't write his name on that piece of news... now I don't know if he's going to be in the band or not. :lol 8) I hope he does since hyde and gackt are supposed to be good friends and all...
Anyway, here's a link for more news on the band:
http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment ... 27/01.html
I don't know japanese... if someone could translate? pretty please? I guess it says something about them playing in Japan in november and planning to add another member....

MedallionEchelon

Post by MedallionEchelon » May 28th, '07, 01:01

I had also heard they were gonna do a North American tour, but from what I was reading, someone had mentioned they will only do a show at the Anime Expo. Does anyone have any more news about it? I would hope for a North American tour.

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » May 28th, '07, 12:39

I only found this link: http://www.japanator.com/skin-and-sos-b ... -expo-2007 which doesn't give more information than princess_jime already told us, but I really liked the pics the poster chose for each of the members XD They go really well with the band's name!! :lol

drama-holic girl

Post by drama-holic girl » May 28th, '07, 14:34

uhm.... i really can't figure out miyavi in a band with so many important singers....i mean how can all these solo artist do a band??don't they feel a little unconfortable on stage when thay have to share the audience with other people (since they are now used to perform solo???) But on the other side i can't wait to see how the sound would be...i mean they are all very talentive and original singers(C'mon we can't say that Miyavi hasn't a personal and original way of writing and singing... :wub: ) so i wanna see how they would manage to do it..... :unsure:
The only thing i hope is that they can keep doing their solo careeres too 'cuz i would feel very disappointed if Miyavi would stop performing solo 'cuz of the band...
I think only time will tel ne?? :lol

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » May 28th, '07, 15:10

Yes, drama-holic girl, that was my first thought too when I heard about this band (back when it was only about Gackt and Yoshiki...). But let's not forget that each of them has actually started out as part of a band! :-) So it won't be like they will be uncomfortable sharing the stage with other people, because they are used to that. Except maybe if any of them has become excessively proud in the meantime... :unsure: but I think that's not the case, or they wouldn't have agreed to be part of a band at all.

I for one am convinced that they will each continue their solo careers, because each of them has got a unique style of their own. I guess they made up this band in order to find out what will come out if they put those styles together somehow!! :lol Can't wait to hear them! :cheers:

Oh, and btw, does anyone have that pic of Miyavi from the Japanator post?

Or any other photos from that photoshoot? I haven't seen it before. Oh, but if you do have something and want to share :wub: please please don't put it up on imageshack!! :-( It's been really mean to me in the past couple of days, I can't see almost anything from there, even though other people seem able to, and I have no idea why!! :O

Xenia

Selling my tickets for the miyavi concert!!!!!

Post by Xenia » May 28th, '07, 19:00

Murokeski, Murmeli, I am selling my two tickets for the Miyavi concert, in the price I bought them (37,50 for each ticket)...

Let me know if you are interested, because the only extra thing you will have to pay for will be the shipping costs to your country.

I will have to be in Greece for a trade show at the time, and since my father needs me then, I won't be able to attend Miyavi's concert....

But I would really like to help people who can go but couldn't find the tickets.

so Murokeski, Murmeli, I am giving priority to you, let me know if you want the tickets... :-)

monik991

Post by monik991 » Jun 1st, '07, 04:05

concert here, in US? anime expo? June 29th? I am SOO glad i found out before it was too late.

The 29th seems so close now and I guess i'm lucky my friends and I are planning to go all four days at anime expo. SOO EXCITED!!! thanks for sharing the news, princess_jime!

Wait, it's gonna be the one at the Long Beach convention center in So. Cal, right? I'm not sure how AX works, it'll be my first time going.

monik991

Post by monik991 » Jun 1st, '07, 04:10

WAit... i think there's only one AX, no? Sorry, my bad, ignore my lack of knowledge.

kidmigz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kidmigz » Jun 1st, '07, 05:05

monik991 wrote:Wait, it's gonna be the one at the Long Beach convention center in So. Cal, right? I'm not sure how AX works, it'll be my first time going.
Yes, it's Anime Expo at the Long Beach Convention Center.

monik991

Post by monik991 » Jun 1st, '07, 05:08

kidmigz wrote:
monik991 wrote:Wait, it's gonna be the one at the Long Beach convention center in So. Cal, right? I'm not sure how AX works, it'll be my first time going.
Yes, it's Anime Expo at the Long Beach Convention Center.
Ah, thank you very much for clearing that up. :) I'm much more excited about it now. yay!

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Jun 1st, '07, 10:38

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 07:29, edited 1 time in total.

MisaMouse

Post by MisaMouse » Jun 1st, '07, 16:59

I´m so phatatic, that i´m gonna get the same tattoo as miya-chan! :blink :blink . i´m not kidding! Just after I´ve been to his concert, i´m gonna do it!
Do you think, there will be much cosplay???

Xenia

Selling my ticket for the miyavi concert in Bonn!

Post by Xenia » Jun 3rd, '07, 07:15

Hello everyone :-)
Since I have no reply from Murokeski or Murmeli, I would like to inform you that I have one ticket for sale for the Miyavi concert in Bonn.
Those interested pm me or post here if you like!

murokeksi

Post by murokeksi » Jun 6th, '07, 15:35

Xenia: Oh My God!! Are those tickets still sale? We just have been busy so I haven´t been here.. We would love to buy those tickets!!! Sending private :-)

murmeli

Post by murmeli » Jun 6th, '07, 16:08

that one ticket will be okay too!:o

murmeli

Post by murmeli » Jun 6th, '07, 16:16

we need two tickets but we will keep hunting for those tickets!! one ticket Would be very helpfull!!!^^

Arikel

Post by Arikel » Jun 21st, '07, 08:14

Does anyone here know anything about Xenia? She's gonna sell me one Miyavi ticket but she hasn't been online since last week and I don't have her mail....

keiko001

Post by keiko001 » Jun 21st, '07, 11:23

:x XENIA ...where are you?????
Attachments
Miyavi will be waiting for u 2 come to his concert !!!
Miyavi will be waiting for u 2 come to his concert !!!
kiss.gif (32.63 KiB) Viewed 8282 times

Arikel

Post by Arikel » Jun 21st, '07, 11:29

Do you know her or something?

keiko001

Post by keiko001 » Jun 23rd, '07, 20:26

ohoh..i´ve read in the peach ..hope, miya don´t exaggerate...or germany starts to burn..

Arikel

Post by Arikel » Jun 28th, '07, 10:58

Someone heard anything from Xenia, please? I need to talk to her because, if she doesn't sell those tickets as she promised me, I need to find another ticket and there's only one month left...

malljclay

Post by malljclay » Jun 28th, '07, 23:17

miyavi is my guitar hero....*sighsssss

not to mention hes super sexy : )