Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

online japanese learning class

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
ghostshadow

online japanese learning class

Post by ghostshadow » Feb 21st, '07, 03:38

hi, everyones...

Does anyone know any site can learn japanese free online(english/japanes) and without time-limit(no trail)...? if u do.. plz let me know coz i'm now looking for them hardly!!!

Arigato gozaimasu!!!

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 21st, '07, 03:45

that would be hard, the only ones i know is that you have to pay. unless someone in the forum was willing to teach you. Japanese is hard to learn, but its worth it. That's why I'd pay to learn

ghostshadow

Post by ghostshadow » Feb 21st, '07, 03:51

oh..ic... so if anyone know any GOOD sites to learn japanese online.... plz let me know... i know it'll be hard to be free for everythings.... so if anyone know any sites, plz write them down... and i'll go take a look...

thank you very much!

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Feb 21st, '07, 03:58

ghostshadow wrote:oh..ic... so if anyone know any GOOD sites to learn japanese online.... plz let me know... i know it'll be hard to be free for everythings.... so if anyone know any sites, plz write them down... and i'll go take a look...

thank you very much!
It depends. I listen to stuff on my ipod so I think www.japanesepod101.com is a good one. They have lesson for what you listen to as well.

ruisu

Post by ruisu » Feb 21st, '07, 04:17

Find any old Hiragana chart to start...

I do the Pimsleur on iPod thing too...but I'm finding that since I don't have anyone to practice with, I will need to be in a class with other learners. You probably have about 4-6 weeks to find a good spring class =)

Mochi?

Post by Mochi? » Feb 21st, '07, 22:35

wow, i didn't know there were japanese lessons which you could listen on your mp3 player. tatsuris suggested page is cool, but doese anybody know where you could download lessons for free?

ruisu

Post by ruisu » Feb 22nd, '07, 00:52

I know where you can get the Pimsluer mp3's if you're interested.

chamcham

Post by chamcham » Feb 23rd, '07, 08:36

the lessons on japanesepod101 are free. They even give you a download for the MP3.
You can pay money to get the lesson notes if you want.

anime76

Post by anime76 » Feb 23rd, '07, 09:14

wow. that's great. one of my problem is i don't have time to go for classes. Learning from MP3 will be great to me.

Please send me the information/website.

Thanks.

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Feb 27th, '07, 16:12

Hi! Can anyone tell me just ... those lessons online..are they including writing n speaking japanese ...or everything is in romaji??? I'm on a good way to get a book (english-japanese) from a student that studies japanese...which way is better to learn it..online..or aldwashioned way....fat...realy fat BOOK???

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Feb 28th, '07, 00:35

o wouLd suggest you enroLL in a formaL cLass... ive tried seLf-Learning but it doesnt work...

Emielliano

Post by Emielliano » Feb 28th, '07, 02:02

Learning it yourself is ok to but you have to make time for it and have to do it 120%, I recommend to take classes for it with an instructor, easier and faster. (learning it myself, intend to take classes but trying to learn some basics myself.)

There is a good one you can download with Book(scan), Audio and Kana Workbook ( the class i'm planning to take, they use this book to,):

Japanese for busy people I and you have II ( 2 is a little hard to find, havent found it either XP)

The torrent is easy to find on the net, just google some ^-^

And if its nothing, Just keep googling ^^ and you will come by enough Sites and Torrents ( -_^)

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Feb 28th, '07, 15:50

Shame, I can not study with instructor ..coz there is no instructor of japanese in my town...english,germany...yes,..but japanese...no....Only way is to go to university n study there next year after I graduate...For now..I'll be setisfated with some basics..Thanks anyway...

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Mar 15th, '07, 14:41

by the way, i do i went to google and searched for free japanese lessons and i came up with this website http://www.freejapaneselessons.com/ its really helpful!! :D have fun!!