Gackt

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Mar 18th, '07, 22:02

So there was a competition...like who looks more like Gackt??? Did they imitate his look n style or his voice n singing...??? :scratch:
I thought if hollywood stars have their doubles...there must be someone who is Gackt's double.I saw some pics of Gackt like ''before n after'' but couldn't download...it's forbiden!
Can someone post pics of young Gackt here...I'm curious how he looked before becoming famous??? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: Can anyone do that.....????

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Mar 24th, '07, 16:47

Knock,knock....Anyone there??? I realy need to see Gakct's pics when he was young...Any links to find them???

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Apr 5th, '07, 15:54

Hello...nobody visits this thread anymore...WHY!? Is it possible that there is no news of Gackt...
HOW CAN I BECOME A ''DEARS'' MEMBER???

wuff

Post by wuff » Apr 8th, '07, 13:05

hi. i had once a photo about the younger gackt, but i cdon't find it. i am sorry. gackt was my first experience in japanese music 6 years ago. i like his special character. :D i didn't know that he has got a role in Fuu... series. i am very curious!!!

Asterixa

Post by Asterixa » Apr 9th, '07, 21:20

@Dreamfall there's not much pics of Gackt when he was young because well he's a bit mysterious. And if you want to become a DEARS member you can go to the official website and send a message to them if you want to join...but that's the Japanese DEARS though...It kinda depends on which country you live...like me, I'm part of the North America DEARS...so here's a website to help you out: http://www.gacktworldears.com/

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Apr 10th, '07, 14:19

Hello...nobody visits this thread anymore...WHY!? Is it possible that there is no news of Gackt...
OMG I should come here more often...Gackt desearves a thread full of posts.... :D

What's a "Dears"? is it his fanclub?

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Apr 10th, '07, 16:04

Yup...HUGE organisation...well I think it is...If u become a Dears member u can easly buy tickets for his concerts..etc.But that is no use for me coz I'm not japanese...american eather....But its cool to be a member...Everything for Gackt....Whats his new song like 'No ni saku Hanano yoni'???
Any chance to download it somewhere...for FREE...??? :salut:

Wolfsbane68

Post by Wolfsbane68 » Apr 11th, '07, 13:19

Umm, just a quick one. Did Uesugi Kenshin make his appearence in Fuurinkasan yet, if anyone's watching?

Asterixa

Post by Asterixa » Apr 11th, '07, 23:04

Wolfsbane68 wrote:Umm, just a quick one. Did Uesugi Kenshin make his appearence in Fuurinkasan yet, if anyone's watching?
Whats Fuurinkasan??? its a show right? Is it good??

Wolfsbane68

Post by Wolfsbane68 » Apr 12th, '07, 09:05

Asterixa wrote:
Wolfsbane68 wrote:Umm, just a quick one. Did Uesugi Kenshin make his appearence in Fuurinkasan yet, if anyone's watching?
Whats Fuurinkasan??? its a show right? Is it good??
Haven't got a clue about Fuurinkasan? What are you doing on a Gackt thread then? (Just joking :P) As for the particular NHK dorama (d-addicts' wikipedia is your friend BTW), it's definitely not my cup of sencha. Mostly because of the actors, especially Harunobu/Shingen and his dad. It looks from the episode blurbs that the Uesugi forces have finally started to move against Takeda and I was wondering if the latest episode involved Kenshin himself or just his underlings.

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Apr 12th, '07, 16:21

Just wondering...does Rurouni Kenshin has something with this...I'm not much into it....The cartoon ...right?! Coz Gackt has his pics like from those cartoons...Not sure...
Maybe I got it all wrong...did I??? :unsure: :scratch:
Attachments
???????????????????????
???????????????????????
gackt gackt gackt.jpg (195.16 KiB) Viewed 79441 times
What's this for...comercial???
What's this for...comercial???
gackt_samurai1.jpg (213.64 KiB) Viewed 79441 times
C'mon ....give me a hug...
C'mon ....give me a hug...
normal_Gackt269.jpg (41.54 KiB) Viewed 79441 times

Wolfsbane68

Post by Wolfsbane68 » Apr 13th, '07, 10:55

Dreamfall wrote:Just wondering...does Rurouni Kenshin has something with this...I'm not much into it....The cartoon ...right?! Coz Gackt has his pics like from those cartoons...Not sure...
Maybe I got it all wrong...did I??? :unsure: :scratch:
*snort* If we are talking anime, Mirage of Blaze http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... php?id=934 would be a much closer match (word of caution, if you are a straight guy, stay away from it). Actually, Mirage of Blaze was the only thing that made watching the first 5-6 episodes possible for me (to be more exact, recalling the anime counterparts of the historical figures and collapsing into giggles :P).
As for the dorama in question: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Fuurin_Kazan_%28NHK%29
Supposedly, he will look like this:
The real thing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uesugi_Kenshin

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Apr 13th, '07, 18:11

So that's it.Sorry for wasting your time ..my mistake...Anyone knows where can I download song 'No ni saku Hanano yoni'? It must be great!

Asterixa

Post by Asterixa » Apr 20th, '07, 21:52

I've found this photo of Gackt when he was in highschool and he looks totally different!! o.O
Attachments
Young Gackt
Young Gackt
YoungGackt.jpg (16.1 KiB) Viewed 79294 times

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Apr 21st, '07, 15:57

Well his bit fet on this pic...but still cute..thanks for posting it...
Anyway...Gackt said in Jihaku that he was stabed when he was younger n once cuted over his eyelids...so he must had plastic surgery...right?....n he got thin...very..comparing to this pic...:D

Wolfsbane68

Post by Wolfsbane68 » Apr 24th, '07, 12:21

Given a sudden spike of interest in episode 15, is this the one with Kenshin? Can anyone confirm?

buzz_buzz

Post by buzz_buzz » May 1st, '07, 13:59

*sigh* he's so beautiful!!!

Xenia

G A C K T !

Post by Xenia » May 6th, '07, 12:18

Personally, I absolutely adore him :wub: It's been more than four years since I came across his work and decided to buy some of his cds...I am glad I did.

His melodious voice made me fall in love with the japanese language and as I was already into the japanese culture, I decided to learn japanese...

And guess what, I recently passed the JLPT exams for level 4, I am currently teaching japanese along with studying for the next level exam, and I was able to stay in japan for almost two months for studies, being fully able to communicate and speak the language...I know this is mainly due to the effort I put to learn the language, but I can't help smiling when I think that his music somehow led me to make this decision.

It gave a new interest to my life, as I am very content teaching japanese as a hobby (for now, until I finish my college studies). You must have thought that there is something out there only you can do in your own way, as if it was specifically aimed for you to do it. Most of us keep looking for it, what we can offer in making our life more meaningful that way...Well, part of this equation for me, is teaching and studying the japanese language.

It may sound boring, but I am much attracted to foreign languages and the japanese language is very melodious as it is...So I think Gackt's voice and music was the catalyst, in triggering this thought...Perhaps it would have crossed my mind anyway to learn the language, but as it happened the way it happened, Gackt's music will be special for me.. :-)

Let me know if an episode of fuurin where he makes an appearance comes out, I would love to know :thumright:

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » May 15th, '07, 09:05

現在好評放送中のNHK大河ドラマ「風林火山」に、いよいよGacktが登場します!
Gackt's going to appear in Fuurinkazan! The date given is: 6月17日(日)20:00~20:45 NHK総合第二十四回『越後の龍』
17th June on episode 24 [The Dragon of Echigo]. Just before he releases the new single.

Found at: http://community.livejournal.com/dears/1373606.html

kattypops

Post by kattypops » May 15th, '07, 09:08

I do looovee Gackt's music. I haven't seen him act though, wouldn't mind doing =x

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » May 15th, '07, 09:15

kattypops wrote:I do looovee Gackt's music. I haven't seen him act though, wouldn't mind doing =x
He's been in the movie "Moon Child" too.
Acting with Hyde (from L-Arc-en-Ciel). :D

kattypops

Post by kattypops » May 15th, '07, 09:20

Keiko1981 wrote:
kattypops wrote:I do looovee Gackt's music. I haven't seen him act though, wouldn't mind doing =x
He's been in the movie "Moon Child" too.
Acting with Hyde (from L-Arc-en-Ciel). :D
Haha it's silly but I have this tesco dvd rental package 'Moon Child' has been on my rental queue list for agees, but it didn't have a release date on it yet =x

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » May 15th, '07, 10:06

Keiko, thanks for letting us know! :w00t:

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » May 15th, '07, 10:10

Liantasse wrote:Keiko, thanks for letting us know! :w00t:
You're welcome. :lol

Xenia

Post by Xenia » May 16th, '07, 09:52

Keiko, thank you for the info :D

TRaven

Post by TRaven » May 17th, '07, 04:47

buzz_buzz wrote:*sigh* he's so beautiful!!!
I agree, and i'm not even gay! What's up with that?!

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » May 17th, '07, 08:28

Dreamfall wrote:Hello...nobody visits this thread anymore...WHY!? Is it possible that there is no news of Gackt...
At the moment Dears, Gackt's official fan club is currently only open for members from Japan.
I guess you can 'go around' that rule by either moving to Japan and become a member or ask someone that lives in Japan become a member for you.

Also, a useful place for the latest info is Dears LiveJournal Community (this is NOT official, but it's a good place): http://community.livejournal.com/dears

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » May 17th, '07, 14:37

TRaven wrote:
I agree, and i'm not even gay! What's up with that?!
TRaven, you're sweet! :lol You know, we have this saying in Romanian: "Ce-i frumos, si lui Dumnezeu ii place" -- in a poor translation that would be: "If something is beautiful, even God likes it, too"! XD :wub:

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » May 18th, '07, 21:27

Thanks Keiko1981.I'll visit it at once.Is there a new song after No ni saku hana no you ni? If someone has any NEW COOL PIC OF GACKT...POST IT!

SmiLeeGirl

Post by SmiLeeGirl » May 20th, '07, 12:51

Hello guys,

Just happened across this thread =). Just finished watching Moonchild the other day which peaked my interest in Gackt.
There are a bunch of clips on YT with him and the KinKi Kids (I guess it's their show the Domoto Brothers). Is or was he an officially part of the show? He seems to be there with various guests and participates in whatever activitiy they are doing. From the translations he seems funny in a "cool" way. Anyone have details about it?

Thanks in advance,
Smi

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » May 20th, '07, 14:02

SmiLeeGirl wrote:Hello guys,

Just happened across this thread =). Just finished watching Moonchild the other day which peaked my interest in Gackt.
There are a bunch of clips on YT with him and the KinKi Kids (I guess it's their show the Domoto Brothers). Is or was he an officially part of the show? He seems to be there with various guests and participates in whatever activitiy they are doing. From the translations he seems funny in a "cool" way. Anyone have details about it?

Thanks in advance,
Smi
I think I read that he is a friend of the Domoto Brothers.
I'm almost completely sure that he only appeared as a guest.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » May 20th, '07, 14:58

Gackt was a regular on Kinki Kids' show Domoto Kyoudai for a couple of years (2001-2003).

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » May 26th, '07, 21:49

From Tokyo Graph:
Yoshiki and Gackt's new band welcomes Miyavi
Sat, May 26, 2007 (5:21am EDT)
According to this announcement from Anime Expo, it appears that Yoshiki, Gackt, and SUGIZO's new band is called SKIN, and the fourth and final member is none other than Miyavi. The announcement was made on stage at the first day of Jrock Revolution, which is taking place this weekend in Los Angeles. The new band is scheduled to perform on June 29 at Anime Expo. More details will be announced soon.
Source: Anime Expo
I's sooooooo excited!
Mmmmmm... I think I'll post this on the miyavi thread as well...
:alcoholic: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » May 28th, '07, 12:44

He-he, princess_jime, I came here from the Miyavi thread to post that link I found :lol

So here it is: http://www.japanator.com/skin-and-sos-b ... -expo-2007

That pic! From that infamous photoshoot! XD SKIN!!! LOLZ!!!

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jun 7th, '07, 20:42

I don't like Miyavi that much.But I'm curious how is that combination going to work.What do u ppl think of Gackt's new song Returner???? His new style is great...bit elfetic,ne?

phramc

Post by phramc » Jun 8th, '07, 01:29

wow Gackt is beyond cool. I love him. he's got a very unique voice....infact everything about him is unique :lol

arielle7

Post by arielle7 » Jun 8th, '07, 06:49

Asterixa wrote:I've found this photo of Gackt when he was in highschool and he looks totally different!! o.O
Oh! LOL :D Hey, just wanted to let you know that this isn't a photo of gackt at all! In fact, this is I guess, his double. I came across this pic too a couple years ago and posted it on a gackt forum. He's a look-alike, trust me. I thought it was him too. :P
If you look, his facial structure is totally different and wider. I mean, I know gackt had plastic surgery, but not to the extreme of re-arranging his entire bone sturcture! lol ^_~

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jun 8th, '07, 13:50

You are right there..I only thought that he was a bit( a lot) chuby on that pic...what kind of plastic surgery did Gackt had? I know that he got hurt before (his eyes) .But can't imagine how different he could look before??? Does someone here have pic of gackts siblings? He has sister n brother but none pisc can be found on google..... ?

arielle7

Post by arielle7 » Jun 8th, '07, 17:47

Well, as much as I read up on him, the whole he-got-plastic-surgery-because-he-hurt-his-eyes-thing is just a cover-up :whistling: I seen some pics of him in the VERY early Malice Mizer years (I think it was even a little b4 then), when he was going into make-up and let's just say, he wasn't the gackt we would recognize...I mean, he was never ugly by all means, he was still quite attractive, but he just wasn't AS HOT as we know him to be now. I know for a fact he got his nose done and his eyelids were widened, but not because of an injury. And when I say nose surgery, it was VERY minor (please don't think Michael Jackson or anything :roll )

So yeah, and about his siblings, you will probably NEVER find any pics/footage of them. He is EXTEREMELY private. I mean, we don't even know his exact age for God's sake. (Even though we can assume that he is in his mid to late thirtees). That pic I saw of him on another forum was practically dug up from the grave! lol Anyway, that's about all I know about his past. Hope that helped :thumright:

Wolfsbane68

Post by Wolfsbane68 » Jun 11th, '07, 10:43

Liantasse wrote:He-he, princess_jime, I came here from the Miyavi thread to post that link I found :lol

So here it is: http://www.japanator.com/skin-and-sos-b ... -expo-2007

That pic! From that infamous photoshoot! XD SKIN!!! LOLZ!!!
About that link. They all sing, play musical instruments, compose and write lyrics on a pro level, how does this spell "boyband"? Although I can easily see how that spells "Skin" :P

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Jun 12th, '07, 23:07

I'm sure the author was being a little tongue-in-cheek when he said "boyband"... :P Exactly because the guys are all great pros, he was making light of them a bit, I think, in a firendly way of course. 8)

On the subject of p.s. I must confess I really liked his nose the way it was before :-( But let's not get into the whole subject, because we'll never end, and there are lots more interesting things about Gackt to talk about. (Although juicy gossip and conjecture is of course one of the most entertaining things ever XD )

I still don't know what to say about his newest song and PV, I suppose I must listen to/watch it some more times. :roll

Gackt's voice and music was what converted me to Japanese rock and for that I'll always be grateful to him and he will always be "up there" on my list. He's not only up there, he's unique, of course. But still, somehow, his very greatness makes me a bit shy of him nowadays? I don't exactly know how to say it, but... the more I realized just how big a star he is, the more I found myself... I don't know? Detaching? From him as an artist. Meaning, I still listen to him, yes, but somehow there's not the same connection as before.

In the beginning, all the music and words "hit" me very close. Now, especially with his latest couple of singles, it seems like I'm always wondering: is this really coming from his heart, or is this just good "product design"?

I'm not sure if I'm making sense, and these aren't anything like definitive thoughts, just some feelings that I don't know what to do with...

Has anyone experienced something similar? Not necessarily about Gackt.

nishiryo

Post by nishiryo » Jun 16th, '07, 09:55

Dreamfall wrote:You are right there..I only thought that he was a bit( a lot) chuby on that pic...what kind of plastic surgery did Gackt had? I know that he got hurt before (his eyes) .But can't imagine how different he could look before??? Does someone here have pic of gackts siblings? He has sister n brother but none pisc can be found on google..... ?
actually there was a picture of gackt and his sister but unfortunately i didn't save it :-( i don't even remember where i saw it. if you want to see it that badly, i guess you should dig around some gackt fansites.

Moondy

Post by Moondy » Jun 19th, '07, 23:19

Hey :o
What's the name of the band? :)

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jun 20th, '07, 22:01

How do ya ppl like his new song Returner? Is this song including Miyavi or not?
Would Gackt n Miyavi sing together for a longer time or just in that one song?

japinoy.com

Post by japinoy.com » Jun 21st, '07, 11:11

Dreamfall wrote:How do ya ppl like his new song Returner?
OMG, I've seen this vid...I got goosebumps all over. Gackt = HOT! :heart:

japinoy.com

Post by japinoy.com » Jun 21st, '07, 11:12

Moondy wrote:Hey :o
What's the name of the band? :)

If I'm not mistaken, it's SKIN. You're referring to the one with Miyavi, Yoshiki, right? :wub:

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jun 22nd, '07, 09:36

Ppl look at Gackt's new casual style...there is something I don't like there...That hairstyle makes him look like his 789 years old (looks like a business man..!!!!).. :D And he is allways hiding those puppy eyes under sunglasses.Shame...If my eyes are like that I wouldn't hide them that much...
....anyway his birthday is coming soon...how old he'll be? 34 or 35?
Does anyone has his pis on which he doesn't wear lenses? I've never seen him with real brown eyes and belive me I have tons of his pics...hundreds, I bet......

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jun 22nd, '07, 09:48

I'm making all that drama about his new style...that I forgot to actualy post damn pics....silly me.... :mrgreen:
Attachments
Speachless...steel cute no metter what....
Speachless...steel cute no metter what....
Prestige1_O.jpg (32.17 KiB) Viewed 13500 times
Strange style...not enough hair...too short for my taste...but...
Strange style...not enough hair...too short for my taste...but...
Prestige4_O.jpg (38.29 KiB) Viewed 13500 times
Freezzzzzzzzz!
Freezzzzzzzzz!
Prestige6_O.jpg (30.67 KiB) Viewed 13500 times
On this one he looks so hot...like some kind of elf-katana-warrior...hot,hot,hot
On this one he looks so hot...like some kind of elf-katana-warrior...hot,hot,hot
21-0150039563T.jpg (36.49 KiB) Viewed 13500 times

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Jun 22nd, '07, 10:04

Aaahhh, you right, not enough hair.. therefor such a bright smile :roll
but ways better than his blonde hairstyle... 8)

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jun 22nd, '07, 15:29

And he should realy take off his sunglasses from time to time...but his eyes are sensitive to bright light...as I herd...
Look at my signature and tell he is not cute with that hair....
Like blondie he looked pale but always cool,ne...

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jun 22nd, '07, 15:50

Liantasse wrote:Hi, REN76! You can find torrents for the two parts Hero's Hero (just raw, though) here: http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/ ... s&id=21812 and http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/ ... s&id=21809 Probably you have to register at jpopsuki to be able to access the links, but it's really worth it, as you can find a lot of different stuff there! Here is the forum: http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/forum/

If you take the torrents, I'm seeding right now :-) I hope it works for you, let me know how things go!

I'm also a great fan of Gackt-sama, and don't have many people to discuss him with! So I'd love it if this thread takes off :-)

Maybe we can start by posting some pictures and talking about our favourite songs / PV's?

I really like him with long hair:
but he is gorgeous no matter how he does his hair or what he's wearing, anyway :lol

The first song I listened to that made me want to hear more of him was Redemption. But when I heard Fragrance, I was LOST forever!!!! :lol

What about everyone else? How did you get into Gackt?

omg...!!! who is this hot man???? is he really a man? lolz... looks like a woman though.. still... hot looking. ack! this is the 1st time ive seen him...!!! i think it has something to do with the eyes...

i definitely love his eyes. but those are contacts right???

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jun 22nd, '07, 16:07

that would be the right word for it.. lolz.. ;)

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jun 22nd, '07, 16:08

that would be the right word for it.. lolz.. ;)

keiko001

Post by keiko001 » Jun 23rd, '07, 20:22

yay..has this pic already been posted?
Well, whatever :scratch:
Attachments
g3_07.jpg
g3_07.jpg (79.71 KiB) Viewed 12526 times

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jun 23rd, '07, 21:47

I couldn't resist not to post some Gackt's pics but when I opened SPECIAL FOLDER for Gackt's pics...My heart pounded like a hell...I didn't know which to post...hard to decide......
Attachments
Gackt489.jpg
Gackt489.jpg (71.59 KiB) Viewed 12517 times

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jun 23rd, '07, 21:54

Here are more...just to make life sweeter than it is...
Attachments
justgackt21.jpg
justgackt21.jpg (92.82 KiB) Viewed 12514 times
Gackt482.jpg
Gackt482.jpg (37.78 KiB) Viewed 12514 times
normal_Gackt67.jpg
normal_Gackt67.jpg (39.37 KiB) Viewed 12514 times
gackt-30.jpg
gackt-30.jpg (12.99 KiB) Viewed 12514 times
94e8c459.jpg
94e8c459.jpg (32.72 KiB) Viewed 12514 times
normal_Gackt268.jpg
normal_Gackt268.jpg (74.74 KiB) Viewed 12514 times
normal_Gackt218.jpg
normal_Gackt218.jpg (33.99 KiB) Viewed 12514 times

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Jun 23rd, '07, 22:02

these sure are pics, that I haven'T seen 'til now :wub:
thanks for posting..
I've got a small collection here: http://profile.imeem.com/ikgGtu/photo/LNKvKzfY/

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jun 25th, '07, 15:53

realy cool pics you got there...most of them I don't have...Even not like smaler pics...THANKS!

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Jun 25th, '07, 17:15

thx ^-^it took me quite a while to collect them - but it was no waste time :D

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Jun 25th, '07, 21:16

littledraci you don't mind do you? I stole some of your gackt pics from that link...hehehehe
God! he's soooooooo beautiful...
My collection of gackt images is still small... but I'll post them someday... meanwhile, here's a little gif I made, I love it, I use it a lot, grab it if you want, but please credit me and don't change it! :lol
Attachments
echhi!
echhi!
gackt_ava1.gif (28.89 KiB) Viewed 12433 times

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jun 25th, '07, 21:32

I don't realy want to brag ( that is one huge lie :D ) but since 5.January this year I started likeing Gackt and searching for any posible info...Now I have about 600 his pics...some short videos (because I steel use modem ) and probably half of his songs...
Also I regret for not knowing about him before...I've never seen such a beauty before...
Did Gackt ever had any NOT COOL moments in his public life...I think he is more then perfect...

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Jun 25th, '07, 21:45

Dreamfall wrote:I don't realy want to brag ( that is one huge lie :D ) but since 5.January this year I started likeing Gackt and searching for any posible info...Now I have about 600 his pics...some short videos (because I steel use modem ) and probably half of his songs...
Yesss!!! Let the bragging begin! :lol

Looking through my records, it seems I went into Gackt at the end of October last year... How much Gackt is there now on my computer? XD The pictures folder says: 338 mb and 1383 files :blink Music folder says: 8.66 gb and 479 files, and that is after I burned a couple of dvd's worth of concerts and the like, and cleared them out, because my harddisk is all the time on the verge of succumbing :lol

Of course, that is nothing compared to what is to be had out there. I made a huge effort at one point to not try and hoard every Gackt thing that came my way, because I realised it's all just too big. But I won't repeat myself with what I said earlier... :P

A picspam is always better :-)

This is one of my favourite photoshoots of him: FrenchNobleman!Gackt. By the way, if anyone out there has got his short film Bel Air, or knows where it can be found, please, please, please do share, I beg of you!!! :pray:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Click on thumbnails for bigger pics. Credits to the Gackt Syndrome Gallery.

Oh, and since I uploaded his two-part drama Hero's Hero on MU at someone's request, I'd better share the links here, too. It is, of course, raw. I'm always willing to help with the subbing if a translator can be found. They are two separate .dat files, no need to join them. I play them with VLC mediaplayer. The quality is medium, but quite watchable.

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jun 26th, '07, 07:30

SUGOI,SUGOI,SUGOI,SUGOI,SUGOI....!!!!!
You realy can brag with Gackt's pics,video...etc.Hope I would ger rid of my modem and get wireless conection...then I'll have to download all Gackt's videos....
Liantasse...you are cool!!!!
Now since u have all that about Gackt...can u post some pics (if there is any like it) on which gackt does something funy or at least looks funy...????
Also...where can I download Returner video (better quality...or at least watchable)???
Ja-na!

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jun 26th, '07, 07:33

Hmm..I forgot something...Does anyone knows where to find Gackt's pics large as a poster...Gackt is not famous here...so there are no his pics in our magazines...I want to print one poster of him...so anyone..(plz it must be very big!) ????? :D

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jun 26th, '07, 07:34

Hmm..I forgot something...Does anyone knows where to find Gackt's pics large as a poster...Gackt is not famous here...so there are no his pics in our magazines...I want to print one poster of him...so anyone..(plz it must be very big!) ????? :D

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Jun 26th, '07, 12:02

:-) Dear Dreamfall, I'm sorry I can't respond to your request for Gackt doing something silly or funny. I remember seeing a video of him playing a game with somebody else from the entertainment industry. Of course he was very cool even as he was playing! 8) And even as he was losing!! XD Well, as a punishment he had to work an entire night at a gas-station :lol and he did look funny in the gas-station overalls, a baseball cap and sunglasses :lol But of course, don't ask me how, he also was very cool!!! XD :lol And also hot!!!! :w00t: He was mesmerizing lady-customers even as he gave them their change! :lol It must be on You-Tube, search for something like Gackt gas station or something :P

Oh, and if you forget to say something in a post, you can always click on the "edit" button on the top right of it, and add stuff. I know I edited last post three or four times, as I remembered more things to add XD

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Jun 26th, '07, 19:44

Gackt... funny... the only thing that comes to mind is the following video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgcXX4ODB_Y
If I remember correctly, it's also on crunchyroll... and I guess one could download it there...
Btw: my personal favorite, is the school girl! XD XD XD XD

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jun 27th, '07, 11:04

Thanks guys! You are so helpfull all the time....hope one day I'll be rich and reward u all!
Now...Anyone has Gackt's realy big pic...I realy need it...It has to be at least about 1200x900...

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Jun 27th, '07, 11:21

i remember seeing one video where gackt dressed up in many different characters. the funniest is where he imitates a school girl. he also wear the uniform.definitely a funny video and he looks so adorable too.

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Jun 27th, '07, 11:22

i remember seeing one video where gackt dressed up in many different characters. the funniest is where he imitates a school girl. he also wear the uniform.definitely a funny video and he looks so adorable too.

hurm as the title of the video i can't remember it but it's in youtube.

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Jun 27th, '07, 11:40

Dreamfall, I'm sending you a pm with a couple of big pics I found in my Gackt folder 8)

milleu87, I searched for that video, and I enjoyed it a lot, thank you for sharing! :lol

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Jun 27th, '07, 22:09

er.... that's the link I posted... :sorry: I feel like no one reads my posts...*sniff*
XD XD XD

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Jun 27th, '07, 23:00

Oh dear, I'm sooo sorry! :-( I know that feeling! Please forgive me: I didn't do it on purpose. It's just that I'm such an on and off visitor of the thread, and I don't take care to read everything to catch up: shame on me! :-(

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Jun 28th, '07, 19:00

LOL! don't worry about it... i was being a crybaby that day... XD XD XD XD
To make nice... here's a "awwwwww" pic:
Attachments
kitty!
kitty!
gacktkitty.jpg (24.37 KiB) Viewed 11545 times

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jun 28th, '07, 22:59

wow...I've never saw this one...I saw many with cats...but this is soooo cuuuute...I love cats...Even more when in Gackt's arms....princess_jime rulezzzzz!
KA-WA-iiiiiiiiii !
if someone finds his fresh interviews...post link plz...especialy if it is about SKIN... :D :D
Oyasuminasai minnasan!