[Movie Discussion] Boku wa imouto ni koi wo suru

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
FlameWolf21

Really

Post by FlameWolf21 » Mar 29th, '07, 02:36

BiniBning are u serious. Ugh i was really hoping that they wouldn't be siblings and maybe one of them was adopted without knowing. Ugh thats so gross, i'm not into incest and i really wanted to see the movie cuz i need a jun fix. What a bia..tch :cussing: :cussing: Ugh maybe they will change the plot for the movie. i'll wait for spoilers to see if in the movie they change it.

TRaven

Post by TRaven » Mar 29th, '07, 06:39

I wanna see this movie real bad. I love taboo type stuff, it's so much fun! haha Bah! i hope someone subs it!

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Mar 29th, '07, 13:17

Something-Diabolical wrote:Nahh I think it's total the way you look at it!!
Like the movie appeals to me soo much (half because of jun) but also because I have a twin and (I am not in love wth her) but I get what there tring to say. :D

Like because were twins and we have experienced the same thing at the same time in almost the same way that we have a bond like no other. I don't know ... But I am just killing to see it!!!!! :w00t:

awww... it is really interesting because JUN is in it... but i'm just too disappointed with the whole movie... that i can't help being sad... :-(

[img]http://randomc.animeblogger.net/image/H ... -%2018.jpg[/img]

Deleted User 100869

Post by Deleted User 100869 » Mar 29th, '07, 13:29

Yeah incest and stuff isn't really my thing, but you know what? The whole reason watch doramas and movies is because of the interesting storylines. You probably won't find stories like Kimi Wa Petto or Boku Wa anywhere else, and thats why I watch! (well it's also cause of the hot guys.... but thats another story) So I'm going to watch it anyway, so if anyone finds it anywhere with subs let us know! :lol

biniBningPunkista

Re: Really

Post by biniBningPunkista » Mar 29th, '07, 13:56

FlameWolf21 wrote:BiniBning are u serious. Ugh i was really hoping that they wouldn't be siblings and maybe one of them was adopted without knowing. Ugh thats so gross, i'm not into incest and i really wanted to see the movie cuz i need a jun fix. What a bia..tch :cussing: :cussing: Ugh maybe they will change the plot for the movie. i'll wait for spoilers to see if in the movie they change it.

oOps... that was a spoiler.. you should have hidden that. anyways... they haven't released any subs yet. coz i think it just came out this jan... im not sure. and the subbing get to be released 5-6 months later i think. or it depends on the sub teams... maybe you should also see the manga and the anime for a closure.. ne? :salut:

tanuki-san

Post by tanuki-san » Mar 29th, '07, 21:11

lol, you know in Gokusen he's in love with his high school teacher; in Tokyo Tower, he's dating older, married women; in Kimi Wa Petto, he plays an older woman's pet...At least it's a younger woman this time (snicker).

I, for one, love his choice of roles and wouldn't be the fan I am today if he didn't go for these slightly risque challenging roles. I'm DYING to see BokuImo. I'd still like to see him play a villian though. My fingers are crossed for that one.

Deleted User 100869

Post by Deleted User 100869 » Mar 30th, '07, 19:17

tanuki-san wrote:lol, you know in Gokusen he's in love with his high school teacher; in Tokyo Tower, he's dating older, married women; in Kimi Wa Petto, he plays an older woman's pet...At least it's a younger woman this time (snicker).

I, for one, love his choice of roles and wouldn't be the fan I am today if he didn't go for these slightly risque challenging roles. I'm DYING to see BokuImo. I'd still like to see him play a villian though. My fingers are crossed for that one.
Ah didn't he sort of play a villian in beginning of HYD? He got nice pretty quicky, but I can still see him saying 'lick my shoes clean....' Haha but a real villian would be cool, ne? :P

tanuki-san

Post by tanuki-san » Mar 30th, '07, 21:35

Kailey1710 wrote:Ah didn't he sort of play a villian in beginning of HYD? He got nice pretty quicky, but I can still see him saying 'lick my shoes clean....' Haha but a real villian would be cool, ne? :P
Yeah! And he did it so well, too. I'd like to see him go all the way with a truly despicable character. I'm such a sucker for villains.

emrams

Post by emrams » Apr 2nd, '07, 16:16

Jun took this role because he is a good actor and he likes challenging roles. he puts his all into them when he does them. Don't say "it was supposed to be a good movie" because you obviously didn't know the plot. You shouldn't always assume that you are going to like something just because of the actor you like being in it. This is what the plot is from the beginning, and it's based on the anime/manga so there aren't any surprises if you read the plot outline. no one is "into" incest, but if you watch it with your mind already made up you won't be able to enjoy it even if it is a good movie. Plus Jun is a good actor, so it will probably turn out really great.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Apr 2nd, '07, 16:51

i guess all of us are entitled to our own opinions... :scratch: it all depends on our very own perspectives. in watching films there always 2 things viewers can do.. you either praise it or criticize it. i just chose the latter. the movie was interesting (that's why i watched it and even read the manga and saw the anime, i tried looking if there would be a difference) but this movie was just not for me... kumenasai! :salut:

(but i still love jun!) :wub:

pedang_patah

Post by pedang_patah » Apr 4th, '07, 21:28

I don't really favour incest, but Jun is in this movie.. Who cares about all the incest? Hahaha.. I know i'm lame... D:

I absolutely agree, Jun is one talented actor. He can play all types of roles. I'm just waiting for him to play in a gay themed movies.. I know i'm sick too D:

Something-Diabolical

Post by Something-Diabolical » Apr 5th, '07, 20:06

OOO yeah he would be great in a gay movie! Man I soo want to see this! Its killing me every day I have to wait longer *slams head on table*

I have so much more respect for him playing this taboo role (I dont find it really that taboo that whole twin thing but every one else seems to :scratch:)

Any way do you think some one is going to sub this soon ?

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Apr 5th, '07, 20:34

Or in a live-action version of Bible Black.

TRaven

Post by TRaven » Apr 6th, '07, 00:05

pokute wrote:Or in a live-action version of Bible Black.
LMAO! Would he play the . . . man-lady . . . .?

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Apr 7th, '07, 07:22

TRaven wrote:
pokute wrote:Or in a live-action version of Bible Black.
LMAO! Would he play the . . . man-lady . . . .?

hahahaha!!!! now that would be interesting if he did that role... :P

tanuki-san

Post by tanuki-san » Apr 7th, '07, 18:26

So glad I'm not the only one...

T-chan

Post by T-chan » Apr 15th, '07, 14:52

Does anyone know when this movie comes out? I want to watch it, only cause the trailer is so sweet! I'm not really into incest things, but it seems sweet anyway! And it's Jun!

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » Apr 15th, '07, 15:13

it's already out in japan, it was out in Jan, so i think the fastest we can get the subs is around may or june, most likely june i think cause it takes like 5 months to get movies subs cause i think you have to wait until it comes out on dvd or something. like tada kimi wo aishiteru came out on oct and it was subed 5 months later around march cause a lot of people wanted to watch it so i'm thinking jun's movie is gonna be subbed around may or jun hopfully!

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 22nd, '07, 22:59

I'm really looking forward to watching this movie. Even though the subject is taboo, i find it quite intriguing. Maybe even more so when it's based off of manga. I really do wonder what kind of ending it will have. I can't really imagine it to be happy. But despite that, i'm excited 'cause MatsuJun is in it and i'm sure he does a great job playing a frustrated twin brother who has feelings for his twin sister.

BLame8008

Post by BLame8008 » Apr 25th, '07, 03:36

OMG, just heard the news. Way excited. I happen to have read the manga, skimmed the anime, and am waaaaaaay excited to hear that a movie came out... with Matsumoto Jun, an actor/singer I adore, no less.

Anyways, I'm really excited to see how the directors will portray this story because the anime was no where near as dark and sensual as the manga was. And seeing how this story is COMPLETE INCEST (I mean, they are high schoolers twin siblings who struggle between crossing that line of incest and not), I'm sincerely excited to see how Jun will portray the brother. It's definitely different from the roles I've seen him in so far, any who.

Ahh, subs. Subs would be heaven. Guess we all will have to wait eh? Haha, wish my Japanese was up to par already >.<

P.S. Sorry I don't think that the other characters besides Jun and his sister, are very good looking.. just a thought.

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 26th, '07, 03:25

BLame8008 wrote:OMG, just heard the news. Way excited. I happen to have read the manga, skimmed the anime, and am waaaaaaay excited to hear that a movie came out... with Matsumoto Jun, an actor/singer I adore, no less.

Anyways, I'm really excited to see how the directors will portray this story because the anime was no where near as dark and sensual as the manga was. And seeing how this story is COMPLETE INCEST (I mean, they are high schoolers twin siblings who struggle between crossing that line of incest and not), I'm sincerely excited to see how Jun will portray the brother. It's definitely different from the roles I've seen him in so far, any who.

Ahh, subs. Subs would be heaven. Guess we all will have to wait eh? Haha, wish my Japanese was up to par already >.<

P.S. Sorry I don't think that the other characters besides Jun and his sister, are very good looking.. just a thought.
I downloaded the manga a couple of days and i'm even more intrigued by the story. The manga is definitely quite explicit. I looked up information on the anime but got the impression that it wasn't close in explicitness compared to the manga. Just curious, did it actually show some of those intimate moments?

By the way, did you read the manga in Japanese or translated into English? Is the manga finished yet or is it still on going? I have to read it in English but unfortunately the original scanlators have dropped this project so i only have whatever they translated through which would be like volume 4. Do you by any chance where i can find another scanlated version of BokuImo? I would really like to read it. :-(

I love the different roles that MatsuJun portrays too. He's a total fave of mine. I totally can't wait to watch this movie. Hmm, i wonder how it did over in Japan.

cluelessyf

Post by cluelessyf » Apr 29th, '07, 08:47

hmmm this ststory is SO messed up. but it's so intriguing ah i feel really perverted.. ewwww i would be really weirded out if i watchd it and i did have a sibling (i dont mean to offend anyone..?) ahh why is this love story(w/out the incest) so sweet though!

yeah i wonder if they WILL have the explicit stuff.. hmmmm. prolly not cuz jun's a je boy haha.. right?

june is so far =[

moocah_11

Post by moocah_11 » Apr 29th, '07, 09:30

I downloaded the manga a couple of days and i'm even more intrigued by the story.
may i ask where you downloaded the manga?

thanks

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Apr 29th, '07, 10:32

i am still freaked out with this movie.. toinks! :crazy:

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 29th, '07, 18:03

moocah_11 wrote:
I downloaded the manga a couple of days and i'm even more intrigued by the story.

thanks
I had downloaded the manga from Shoujo Manga Maniac. Too bad the original scanlators dropped the project though. But i guess you can get an idea of what might be included in the movie. Though they kinda get quick with the whole intimacy thing. I think it's definitely gonna be more down-played in the actual movie.

BLame8008

Post by BLame8008 » Apr 30th, '07, 16:31

beanybeans wrote:I downloaded the manga a couple of days and i'm even more intrigued by the story. The manga is definitely quite explicit. I looked up information on the anime but got the impression that it wasn't close in explicitness compared to the manga. Just curious, did it actually show some of those intimate moments?

By the way, did you read the manga in Japanese or translated into English? Is the manga finished yet or is it still on going? I have to read it in English but unfortunately the original scanlators have dropped this project so i only have whatever they translated through which would be like volume 4. Do you by any chance where i can find another scanlated version of BokuImo? I would really like to read it. :-(

I love the different roles that MatsuJun portrays too. He's a total fave of mine. I totally can't wait to watch this movie. Hmm, i wonder how it did over in Japan.
Well the manga showed a LOT of intimate moments... kissing, touching, sex... so it definitely goes out there. The anime, if I recall, only went as far as "angst" touching. You how, those silent moments fraught with tension that make you THINK about them touching each other inappropriately but they don't.

I read the manga in English. Umm... the manga is complete at 10 volumes... so the English scanlation is far from complete. Sorry, I myself, only have up to volume 4... haha, I guess we all need to be on the lookout for further manga scans, eh?

Oh, I absolutely fell in love when Jun played in Kimi wa Petto. I didn't like Kimi wa Petto before I saw the drama... now I'm definitely reconsidering rereading the manga again.. And Jun in Gokusen. <3 absolutely adorable. This role in Boku wa Imouto will definitely be more challenging I think. I mean, it's a character with lots of depth and deep, dark emotions. So again, I anticipate his interpretation of this character.

moocah_11

Post by moocah_11 » May 1st, '07, 02:38

beanybeans wrote:
moocah_11 wrote:

thanks
I had downloaded the manga from Shoujo Manga Maniac. Too bad the original scanlators dropped the project though. But i guess you can get an idea of what might be included in the movie. Though they kinda get quick with the whole intimacy thing. I think it's definitely gonna be more down-played in the actual movie.
thanks! i'll dl it anyway, it looks interesting :d

Neko_Kyashi

Post by Neko_Kyashi » May 25th, '07, 22:31

Hm.. I can't wait to see Subs for this movie. I hope they come out soon.

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » May 27th, '07, 02:59

Does anyone by any chance know if this will definitely be fansubbed? I sure hope so. :-)

Dante X

Manga

Post by Dante X » Jun 6th, '07, 19:14

Hi there!

I am a great fan of Boku wa Imoto ni Koi wo Suru. I've seen the anime and look forward to the live movie.

I've been searching for days trying to find the 10 volumes of the manga without success. The very few sites that appear to sell it are in Japanese (which I don't speak or understand) and the manga will probably be in Japanese too.

Do you know where I can find the manga in english?. If you know some torrents that would be great.

Thank you.

Dante X

beanybeans

Re: Manga

Post by beanybeans » Jun 7th, '07, 00:25

Dante X wrote:Hi there!

I am a great fan of Boku wa Imoto ni Koi wo Suru. I've seen the anime and look forward to the live movie.

I've been searching for days trying to find the 10 volumes of the manga without success. The very few sites that appear to sell it are in Japanese (which I don't speak or understand) and the manga will probably be in Japanese too.

Do you know where I can find the manga in english?. If you know some torrents that would be great.

Thank you.

Dante X
I could only find up to about volume 4 translated into English. This scanlating project has been dropped by the original scanlators so i don't know who else might be translating it on their own. Anyway, i found it at Shoujo Manga Maniac. You might need a certain number of posts though before you can access the thread for it. Speaking of the Japanese manga, i actually saw it at Waldenbooks the other day. They had a raw section in addition to the US licensed section. I just randomly grabbed one of the raws and to my surprise, it was BokuImo. They had a very limited number of raw selections but i definitely didn't expect one of them to be BokuImo.

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jun 7th, '07, 00:40

I havent' read the whole thing, probably not even a volume, but I remember I got mine from Red Madness.

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jun 7th, '07, 00:44

Gorahgurl wrote:I havent' read the whole thing, probably not even a volume, but I remember I got mine from Red Madness.
Do you by any chance have the link for that site?

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jun 7th, '07, 00:49

http://redmadness.net/phpbb/viewtopic.p ... ku++imouto

Sorry, just wikied it and it's 10 volumes. Red Madness has up to Volume 4, chapter 19

Edit: Was trying to google up some subs and a torrent for the movie. Impossible. But the DVD release of this movie is August 29 T_T

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jun 7th, '07, 00:56

Gorahgurl wrote:http://redmadness.net/phpbb/viewtopic.p ... ku++imouto

Sorry, just wikied it and it's 10 volumes. Red Madness has up to Volume 4, chapter 19

Edit: Was trying to google up some subs and a torrent for the movie. Impossible. But the DVD release of this movie is August 29 T_T
Thanks. I actually have up through volume 4, chapter 19. I guess that's where the scanlators stopped.

At any rate, i sure hope there will be English subs for the movie. Does anyone know if the movie has been released onto dvd or whatever yet?

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jun 7th, '07, 00:59

Nope, August 29. And it won't come with English subtitles so we'll be waiting for some nice people to do that.

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jun 7th, '07, 01:05

Gorahgurl wrote:Nope, August 29. And it won't come with English subtitles so we'll be waiting for some nice people to do that.
Oh yeah, that's what i meant. I sure hope that some nice people will fansub this movie. :)

algelic

Post by algelic » Jun 7th, '07, 21:23

Has any of you seen the trailer?

LOVED IT!

<-- with English subs

I can't wait for someone to sub the movie! :(
When I first heard that this actor was playing the lead... I thought "Oh noooo!!". But after watching the trailer... I'm sure he did an awesome job.

Sub it please! :cry:

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Jun 7th, '07, 21:50

I saw this ova not too long ago.. but i didnt finish it lol xD

I cant wait to see this movie... but to tell the truth, i wouldnt watch it if jun wasnt in it hehe :P

I want to see how jun will act in a movie about loving his own sister O.o tho its a little disturbing... imagine me loving my own brother in that way.... O.o yuck

anyway, i hope someone subs this movie^^

@algelic:

thank u for the link^^ i actually saw the trailer but not with subs xD

Dante X

YOUR HELP NEEDED!

Post by Dante X » Jun 10th, '07, 08:53

Dear Friends,

You are probably aware that the group ShoujoMagic who had started translating and scanilating Boku wa Imoto ni Koi wo Suru (I love my little sister) dropped the project after completing Vol. 4(chapter 19) due to a “reduced interest” in it. The Manga is 10 volumes.

As a massive Boku wa Imoto ni Koi wo Suru fan, I know that there are many people out there who would like to be able to read the whole 10 volumes in English and find out how the story ends.

Please, help me convince Shoujo Magic to resurrect the project so we can read Boku wa Imoto ni Koi wo Suru from volumes 5-10!

Shoujo Magic details:

IRC channel: shoujomagic@irc.irchighway.net

http://shoujomagic.net/update/index.php

I wasn't able to find an email address.

Boku wa Imoto ni Koi wo Suru MANGA DOWANLOAD:

http://www.manga4otaku.com/forums/index ... wforum=231

(there is NO MINIMUM NUMBER OF POSTS TO DOWNLOAD!!) - I found it after many many many days of searching!

Instructions: on the right hand side there is column with letters from A-Z. Go to “B” and use the arrow to go to page 6 of “B”. The manga (vol. 1 – 3) is there!

Vol4 (ch.19) is a bit harder to find – but I tell you where it is: Go to Shoujo Magic’s IRC channel and you can download it from “Lela”. Its very easy! (you can also find all volumes 1-3 there!

Go to:
http://shoujomagic.net/update/index.php ... play&pid=8

to find out how to use IRC and download files, unless you already know.

If you have any suggestions which other group may be willing to continue the work from where Shoujo Magic left off - or any of you who speaks Japanese is willing to help - please comment.

Thank you all for you time and help!!!!

Dante X

Dante X

Post by Dante X » Jun 10th, '07, 12:13

Boku wa Imoto ni Koi wo Suru - all 4 volumes!

http://savefile.com/projects/474189

Dante X

Dante X

Post by Dante X » Jun 10th, '07, 18:51

Any idea where I can find volumes 5-10 - (even in Japanese) to download?

gs56cb

Really, y'all

Post by gs56cb » Jun 14th, '07, 17:32

The first group to jump on this movie, will get recognition, trust me. So if you have a group out there that is translating this movie, I humbly advise you to post right there. Because alot of people want this.

algelic

Post by algelic » Jun 24th, '07, 21:12

I just found out that someone started making subs for the movie!

Unfortunately... it's FRENCH subs.

The group is called " MaTSuPi ". They're still in an early stage. I guess it'll take them at least 1 or 2 months to finish it. But they already put on YouTube the trailer with french subs!

Now who will make ENGLISH subs for it? I already made requests at SARS-fansubs and Japan-TV fansubs (in the forums). No one listens to me. :(

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jun 24th, '07, 21:18

algelic wrote:I just found out that someone started making subs for the movie!

Unfortunately... it's FRENCH subs.

The group is called " MaTSuPi ". They're still in an early stage. I guess it'll take them at least 1 or 2 months to finish it. But they already put on YouTube the trailer with french subs!

Now who will make ENGLISH subs for it? I already made requests at SARS-fansubs and Japan-TV fansubs (in the forums). No one listens to me. :(
Oh wow, that's awesome! Even though they're not in English. That's great that you even put in requests for it at those forums. Have either SARS or JTV subbed movies? Hmm, maybe STORMY team, which subs Arashi-related stuff, might fulfill the request. But i guess we'd have to ask first. I also heard there's an Arashi fansubbing team. Not sure what their website is and where they post their stuff.

algelic

Post by algelic » Jun 24th, '07, 21:26

The «problem» is that I know next to NOTHING about Arashi or Matsumoto Jun. I also don't know any fansubs that do stuff related to them.

I did find a girl who translated stuff related to matsumoto jun. I asked her to translate me a couple of videos I found with interviews for the movie. She left out anything «spoilery».

Video 1: Interview with Matsumoto Jun. (aproximately 2 minutes long)
Announcer: March, 2006, the start-up. In the role of the older brother Yuuki Yori, Matsumoto Jun.
Jun: Nothing's coming out. That girl was in a good mood.
Nana: Your favor please.
Announcer: In the role of younger sister Yuuki Iku, Eikura Nana.
Jun: Are you nervous?
Nana: I am a little ne. You're not?
Jun: I'm not anymore ne.
Announcer: In this way the estimated 20 days of filming begins.
Jun: Ah~, it happened in the blink of an eye. I didn't think it would be over this quickly;P
Staff: You were nervous?
Jun: That's right ne.
[writing: Concerning his first starring role]
Jun: There weren't that many things that I was thinking of in regards to that, it was more that I was thinking
of creating something with co-stars and staff while doing it.
[writing: Concerning the original work]
Jun: It's an original work with a lot of shock value to it. Despite that I think I'd like to work hard to make
this a movie with a lot of interesting points. Thanks for you hard work.
Staff: Thanks for your hard work.
Nana: I was nervous ne. Somehow I kind of relaxed.
[writing: Impressions of Matsumoto Jun]
Nana: Every time we film I often see him talking to the director. As you would expect, when it comes to acting
he's serious-minded. It's fantastic ne. I'm really doing my best amid all this nervousness...so please
look on it kindly. I'll do my best!
Announcer: The main set for the movie is the school that both of them attend. The siblings who've mutually
fallen in love with each other, older brother Yori, younger sister Iku.
Video 2: Behind the Scenes (aproximately 5 minutes long)

Jun: Playing the role of older brother Yuuki Yori in the movie [Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru], this is
Matsumoto Jun.
Nana: In the role of Yuuki Iku, I'm Eikura Nana.
Host: *Mandarin*
Jun: In the movie [Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru] they let me undertake the role of Yuuki Yori, I'm Matsumoto
Jun. Hi there.
Nana: Hello. In the role of Yuuki Iku, I'm Eikura Nana.
Jun: This time, the role I'm playing ne, is just as the title says, it's a slightly unusual plot where the character
falls in love with his little sister. Having a plot like that, and with such an unorthodox type of love, I
think we can make an incredibly beautiful picture of love.
*filming*
Jun: Because the original manga this is based on has become so popular right now they are making this movie. Ehh,
it's something amazing ne. I've heard that young middle-school students are reading this manga. Yesterday
ne, I was on a location for a telelvision shoot and I went to a ladies store, and the person I spoke with
said it was so wide-spread that they even had it at home. I as well am looking forward to seeing how we make
use of this extremely popular manga in the creation of this movie.
Nana: This time I'm being allowed to play the lead female role, it was always a dream of mine, this kind of
youthful love story. Since the original is an extremely popular manga I was extremely, extremely happy
to be given the role of Iku.
*part of the movie that I won't translate because I don't want to spoil myself or others;P*
Jun: How is the filming?
Nana: Right now it's proceeding happily and nervously ne.
Jun: I wonder about that...
Nana: For me it's proceeding nervously.
Jun: That's how it seems.
Nana: Yes! When I glance over Matsumoto-kun is always having an incredibly involved discussion with the director.
Jun: Yes. I was doing that ne.
Nana: Yes. I was thinking that it's amazing. As for me I suddenly thought 'what should I do?' and really worried over it.
Jun: Is that so, you were worrying about that? Although it didn't come across. Although I certainly was feeling bad about
talking so heatedly with him-
Nana: No, it's completely okay, um, I thought it was incredble.
Jun: What was?
Nana: I thought it was amazing that before you even stood on the set you'd go over the most detailed things with
him. And after all it was completely different for me ne, I was under an incredible amount of pressure,
but right now-
Jun: Are you saying there's no pressure?;P
Nana: That's not it, that's not it.
Jun: So you're saying that it wasn't that impressive of a set then?;P
*filming*
Jun: The people in the staff, a lot of the people on set are staff who have always worked on movies, although
Director Andou had things that he wanted to shoot one after another, there were things that up until now
haven't been wanted from a performance I was in, so I was allowed to perform with new emotions. Even I myself
think that I have done a performance that I haven't been able to do before.
*filming*
Jun: The movie [Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru] will be released this autumn, but right now myself, the staff,
and the other actors are in the middle of doign our best to finish making it, so please look excitedly
forward to watching it.
I'm going through all this trouble! :glare:
Help me out! Find fansubs and go to their forums... ask them to sub the movie!

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Jun 24th, '07, 21:30

Oh-oh-oh-oh!!! :O I can make English subs, I can make English subs, pick me, pick me, pick me!!! :w000t:

Please, could you give the link for the "MaTSuPi" group?! I can ask for their permision to translate the subs from French into English! :wub:

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jun 24th, '07, 21:37

Oh wow, that would be great. Umm, i googled them and here's one of the sites listed for Matsupi: http://matsupi.ift.cx/. When i went there, i saw a projects link with Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru listed. Maybe algelic can give you a different site that he/she might've visited. At least the other site gets the ball rolling.

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Jun 24th, '07, 21:55

Thank you for the link! I will write to them at the contact email address they provided on the site and ask for their permission :-) Even though I'm sure such a project will be immediately picked by a big and experienced English-subbing group? :P In any case, if the French group will give their permission, I can do it! :-)

I had the impression the raw for the film is already out and they are already working on the subs XD But from what I read on their forum it seems they are now working on subbing the trailer :-) Of course, while we are waiting for the film, a full-length trailer is always great! :cheers:

makino

Post by makino » Jun 29th, '07, 01:40

please do sub this movie. i can't wait to watch it!! i stopped reading the manga after a couple of volumes, b/c i couldn't handle it anymore, lol, but i can't resist jun so i must watch..lol

MitsukaiKuroi

Post by MitsukaiKuroi » Jul 2nd, '07, 08:10

OH PLEASE SUB THIS LIANTASSE!!! :D

I love the anime of Boku wa Imouto Ni... and I have been dying to see the film with MatsuJun!

This would be incredible if you could! I know it would take some time to do but for me it would be worth the wait!!!

:cheers:

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Jul 2nd, '07, 11:18

I wrote to the matsupi group some days ago and asked for their permission to use their subs to translate from, once they are out, but there's still no reply. :-( Maybe I will try again, since their contact address is a hotmail address, and those tend to eat emails a lot :glare:

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jul 2nd, '07, 16:15

Liantasse wrote:I wrote to the matsupi group some days ago and asked for their permission to use their subs to translate from, once they are out, but there's still no reply. :-( Maybe I will try again, since their contact address is a hotmail address, and those tend to eat emails a lot :glare:
Thanks so much for volunteering and putting in the effort. :cheers: Hmm, it's been a while now too since you've written the email i'm sure. Well, i hope you get some kind of response from them. And hopefully a positive one.

Every time this movie gets brought up again, i'm reminded of how much i want to see this movie. :mrgreen:

Crema

Post by Crema » Jul 3rd, '07, 08:23

Hello !
I am the leader of the group Matsupi Fansub and i am sorry but i don't receive your e-mail O_o
I don't sure to understand what you want. You would like that we give you the subtitles of the movie Boku wa Imouto etc etc ? Why ? There isn't a group of fansub (english) who make the subtitles ? If the answer is no so Matsupi can't do the movie. We need english subtitles because we have not a translator who can translate japanese to french.

If a translator' japanese - > English) is here, he can join our team to translate this film. Like that, we could make the movie in VOSTA and VOSTF.

[Sorry for my very bad english -_-]

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Jul 3rd, '07, 08:44

Dear Crema, thank you for joining D-Addicts and for posting here! It's great to meet you, and congratulations on your fansub group! :-) Please don't worry about your English, it's quite understandable!!

Yes, I was afraid you wouldn't get my email, because usually lots of emails get lost when trying to reach a hotmail address. :-(

And yes, you understood me correctly: I thought you had your own translator from Japanese to French, and I was asking for your permission to use your translation in order to do subs in English from it.

Thank you for clarifying that you actually don't have a translator, and depend on English subs yourselves. :-)

Until now, we haven't heard about a group who wants to do the subtitles in English, even though I was expressing my certainty that there will be such a group :P and offering my services just in case. :-)

Japanese to English translators are indeed difficult to come by. :-( Airashii FanSubs, the group I started, is really fortunate to have two wonderful translators from Japanese: however, the one responsible for the English version is yours truly... :sweat:

I'm not sure if I can ask our translators to take on this project for Airashii, though. :-( They have busy summers, we are doing whatever we can to get on with our current project, and I have already asked them about a few future ones, some films and specials, so I don't think they can take on anything else besides those...

So if there is someone out there who can translate from Japanese, please don't worry about your English! I can work on the editing!

Anyway, sooner or later this film is sure to have subs -- it's just that we would all prefer to have them sooner rather than later... :-)

Crema

Post by Crema » Jul 3rd, '07, 09:42

Okay i believe that i understand all what you say ^^

I am sure somebody will make this film in VOSTA. It looks like really well! The French / Japanese translators are also difficult to find.

A coproduction is possible with an English team if you want. :cheers:

Dante X

Post by Dante X » Jul 7th, '07, 18:07

Hey guys,

Its great to see people showing interest to translate the film.

I've been trying to persuade ShujoMagic to get the Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru MANGA from volumes 5-10 translated into English (vols 1-4 already are) but without success.

Could I kindly those who can/have translating groups to consider finishing the manga? - I find it sad that people do not wish to finish scanlating this beautiful story.

Please, please think about this.

Thanks.

DanteX :cry:

TRaven

Post by TRaven » Jul 8th, '07, 02:11

Dante X wrote:Hey guys,

Its great to see people showing interest to translate the film.

I've been trying to persuade ShujoMagic to get the Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru MANGA from volumes 5-10 translated into English (vols 1-4 already are) but without success.

Could I kindly those who can/have translating groups to consider finishing the manga? - I find it sad that people do not wish to finish scanlating this beautiful story.

Please, please think about this.

Thanks.

DanteX :cry:
I second that! :cry:

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jul 14th, '07, 19:54

Crema wrote:Hello !
I am the leader of the group Matsupi Fansub and i am sorry but i don't receive your e-mail O_o
I don't sure to understand what you want. You would like that we give you the subtitles of the movie Boku wa Imouto etc etc ? Why ? There isn't a group of fansub (english) who make the subtitles ? If the answer is no so Matsupi can't do the movie. We need english subtitles because we have not a translator who can translate japanese to french.

If a translator' japanese - > English) is here, he can join our team to translate this film. Like that, we could make the movie in VOSTA and VOSTF.

[Sorry for my very bad english -_-]
Hi there, Crema. Just wanted to ask a quick question for clarification. Was your team planning on translating BokuImo into French? I guess we were all confused since that movie was listed on your website. We all thought that you all were planning on providing French subs for the movie.

cat421

Post by cat421 » Jul 14th, '07, 23:13

Hello everybody!

So happy that there are those who are making such an effort to get the movie subbed and are interested in the movie as well! I love the manga and am sooo excited that there's now a movie! :cheers:

I know people are waiting for it to be subbed in english, but is there a raw torrent for the movie available anywhere? If there is then could someone possibly tell me where I can find it? I'm dying to see the movie! Its gonna be so cute! Even though they're siblings, I hope that the movie will have a happy ending somehow... :wub:

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jul 15th, '07, 01:03

cat421 wrote:Hello everybody!

So happy that there are those who are making such an effort to get the movie subbed and are interested in the movie as well! I love the manga and am sooo excited that there's now a movie! :cheers:

I know people are waiting for it to be subbed in english, but is there a raw torrent for the movie available anywhere? If there is then could someone possibly tell me where I can find it? I'm dying to see the movie! Its gonna be so cute! Even though they're siblings, I hope that the movie will have a happy ending somehow... :wub:
I heard the dvd is coming out on August 29th. I don't believe there's a torrent available for the movie. I think it'll be available once someone rips the movie from the dvd. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie too. I'm a sucker for forbidden love stories though i usually prefer the non-incestual kind. Hehe.

By the way, did you actually read most or all of the manga? Is it even a completed series yet? I'm not sure since i have to rely on scanlations to be able to read it and right now those have come to a standstill. If you've read most of the manga, i guess you kinda already know whether the ending is relatively happy or not. It would be nice if there was a somewhat happy ending for the movie but that wouldn't be as realistic. I guess as long as it's not a tragic ending that would be nice.

TRaven

Post by TRaven » Jul 18th, '07, 20:32

beanybeans wrote:
cat421 wrote:Hello everybody!

I heard the dvd is coming out on August 29th. I don't believe there's a torrent available for the movie. I think it'll be available once someone rips the movie from the dvd. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie too. I'm a sucker for forbidden love stories though i usually prefer the non-incestual kind. Hehe.

By the way, did you actually read most or all of the manga? Is it even a completed series yet? I'm not sure since i have to rely on scanlations to be able to read it and right now those have come to a standstill. If you've read most of the manga, i guess you kinda already know whether the ending is relatively happy or not. It would be nice if there was a somewhat happy ending for the movie but that wouldn't be as realistic. I guess as long as it's not a tragic ending that would be nice.
They all die, the world explodes, the end. oops, should I have used spoiler tags? :P

cheeyan1986

Post by cheeyan1986 » Jul 25th, '07, 00:49

if all of u had watch the trailer, u should have heard the instrumental part in the beginning of the trailer..anyone know where can i find that?

cheeyan1986

Post by cheeyan1986 » Jul 25th, '07, 00:58

qian17 wrote:any idea whats the title or where to d/l the instrumental song in the start of the trailer? :lol

im also looking for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!anyone knows pls post here

piru666

Post by piru666 » Jul 25th, '07, 06:51

Do you know where I can get the movie? I know I shouldn't ask here, but I want to watch the movie. :cry: :cry:

phramc

Post by phramc » Jul 27th, '07, 04:35

I just saw the trailer for the movie today and I want to see it SO bad. When I first read the title I was like "WTF" and then I researched the manga. but really it looks like an excellent movie. I'm glad there are people out there trying to sub it. :wub:

cluelessyf

Post by cluelessyf » Aug 3rd, '07, 07:41

hmmmm anyone know where i can read the manga online..? hehehe i really wanna know what happens in the end... and are they really relaly REALLLYYYY blood-related siblings!?!? ahhh so incestuous that it's hard NOT to want to watch it.... haha

dina_nada

Post by dina_nada » Aug 7th, '07, 17:32

cheeyan1986 wrote:
qian17 wrote:any idea whats the title or where to d/l the instrumental song in the start of the trailer? :lol

here you are the music on the trailer :-)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W6ZHJLMO

cat421

Post by cat421 » Aug 23rd, '07, 06:13

dina_nada wrote:
cheeyan1986 wrote:

here you are the music on the trailer :-)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W6ZHJLMO
Thank you for sharing! :wub:

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Aug 25th, '07, 00:56

the DVD is out next week, but it should be available to DL sooner!

i watched it in Japan back in December because theres so many promotions of it.. but couldnt understand most of the conversation haha.. hope to see subs for the DVDRip!

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Aug 25th, '07, 09:19

furransu wrote:the DVD is out next week, but it should be available to DL sooner!

i watched it in Japan back in December because theres so many promotions of it.. but couldnt understand most of the conversation haha.. hope to see subs for the DVDRip!
REALLY....!!! Thank U for telling us~~~Now Im happy to know its finally gonna come out~~~

crazypilovee

Post by crazypilovee » Aug 29th, '07, 08:28

YESSS IT'S OUT TODAY!!!!!
someone please rip this, translate it, and release it. =]

ahhhhhh i'm DYING to watch this movie.
...it BETTER be good. lol.

psych0chic27

Post by psych0chic27 » Aug 29th, '07, 10:01

yay! the dvd is out today right? i really do hope someone would rip and sub it.. :mrgreen:

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Aug 29th, '07, 17:50

i can DL the movie now but there are many different rips in the p2p -_-

Nightcore

Post by Nightcore » Aug 29th, '07, 17:55

Yes! Please someone sub this one! I would love to see it.

Jun :wub: