This is SHOCKING

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
anandaclan

This is SHOCKING

Post by anandaclan » Jan 12th, '06, 15:51

:O :O :O
Is it really???????????

Read if you can read chinese http://www.ettoday.com/2006/01/12/340-1893311.htm

Read the spoiler if you want to know what I am talking about
TAKUYA getting divorce ????

raspberihevn

Re: This is SHOCKING

Post by raspberihevn » Jan 12th, '06, 23:52

No way!!
That's gotta be a rumor =O!!!

raven_frost

Post by raven_frost » Jan 13th, '06, 01:34

I can't believe it either. :blink It was reported in two Japanese gossip magazines.

Previously the rumour mill said that she was the one who wanted him and snared him so this doesn't sound right?

chiyuffie

Post by chiyuffie » Jan 13th, '06, 02:02

wow...is that true? Doesn't he have a daughter? That might be hard on the little one. Awww

Jeshka

Post by Jeshka » Jan 13th, '06, 02:09

I actually gasped when I read the spoiler! I have to say, even though I adore him, I really respected Kimutaku's choice to marry, and attempt to balance family and the life of a J-pop idol. I actually hope this news isn't true. But, if it is, I know what I'm doing this summer! I learned (through credible sources) that Kimutaku comes to the city where I live to surf in the summer...there's a big surfing comminity here. Note to self...loose weight, learn Japanese, and learn how to surf...Kimutaku, here I come! :lol

kinki

Post by kinki » Jan 13th, '06, 13:14

hope its not ture....

tinlunlau

Post by tinlunlau » Jan 13th, '06, 16:49

says the divorce is mainly caused by the fact that His wife was caught with another man and they had disagreements for some time. she wants to return to the showbiz but Kimura is against this idea.

Jeshka

Post by Jeshka » Jan 13th, '06, 16:57

Huh. It's all very...shocking. Thanks for the info, tinlunlau!

maea_maie

Post by maea_maie » Jan 15th, '06, 13:52

If this rumor is true, all i can say for his wife is don't follow the same mistake as Jennifer Aniston. pushing through divorce then changing her mind when the divorce is thru. many would still accept Takuya divorce or not [especially the ladies of course.] so it would be really her loss.

Super_Nerd

Post by Super_Nerd » Jan 15th, '06, 13:57

sure its a roamer

raven_frost

Post by raven_frost » Jan 16th, '06, 01:51

Will they or will they not? The rumours have been going on for a long while ... the gossips should just give the couple a break.

Yet another article: http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/waiwai/fa ... 8000c.html

naoto

Post by naoto » Jan 16th, '06, 04:12

I refuse to believe this. :x

flcia

Post by flcia » Jan 18th, '06, 12:21

omg thats really shocking...
i was juz wanderin y they r never together...n like they dont seem so much like lovey-dovey couple (or used to be??) i dunno...
but if thats the case (like she cheated on him n stuff) then i think takuya is better off divorced...as if he havent got enough women droolin over him

kinki

Post by kinki » Jan 18th, '06, 12:51

flcia wrote:omg thats really shocking...
but if thats the case (like she cheated on him n stuff) then i think takuya is better off divorced...as if he havent got enough women droolin over him
i agree!! :x

flcia

Post by flcia » Jan 18th, '06, 13:19

i juz heard from someone that the wife is "supposedly" a very devoted wife...she once said in an interview that "nothing makes her happier than seeing the faces of her family sleeping"...wonder whether thats true or not or mayb shez juz posing...

neena

Post by neena » Jan 18th, '06, 20:32

lots of ppl are betting that they'd get a divorce, it seems like. i hope not. i intend to dislike ppl who go through a divorce. i don't wanna dislike him. i really hope this is all just a rumor.

MissMonika

Post by MissMonika » Jan 19th, '06, 03:55

i hope they don't get divorced because it's really painful and messy sometimes, especially if there are kids involved. however, the fangirl inside of me is screaming "Yes!!" but that's just my crazy side talking. hehehe

Smiley_18

Post by Smiley_18 » Jan 19th, '06, 03:59

I don't think this is true. I read somewhere that the wife wants to go back into the entertainment business, and using these rumours to create news.

miriko

Post by miriko » Jan 19th, '06, 04:13

Ummm.... I wonder about this news... Until their respected agencies confirms this I think its too early to get worked up either way...

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jan 19th, '06, 05:35

^ Exactly...
This rumor actually got started through the Chinese press, which is generally not reliable at all, and it's been almost a week without any comment, so I'd chalk it up to just random talk again...
While it may be true that they've been having problems, the exent of which and possibillty of reconcilliation is completely unknown... I say "eh...."

Philmein

Post by Philmein » Jan 19th, '06, 05:37

Ok, guys, translate it please. Not all of us are Japanese (speaking) people here.

But based on the previous posts, I'm assuming that the supposed "rumour" is that Kimura Takuya and his wife are going through a divorce due to deception and mistrust.

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by XrayMind » Jan 19th, '06, 08:33

Philmein wrote:Ok, guys, translate it please. Not all of us are Japanese (speaking) people here.

But based on the previous posts, I'm assuming that the supposed "rumour" is that Kimura Takuya and his wife are going through a divorce due to deception and mistrust.
What do you mean? The MSN article is in English. :scratch:

TIticamara

Post by TIticamara » Jan 19th, '06, 11:47

XrayMind wrote:
Philmein wrote:Ok, guys, translate it please. Not all of us are Japanese (speaking) people here.

Perhaps a link to the article, please?

hina-sama

Post by hina-sama » Jan 20th, '06, 22:24

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ?! really ???!!! impossible ! i can't believe this kind of news! :x
they are a great couple for me! it would really be a waste if he divorces :pale:

really hope it's not for real T_T

techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by techie » Jan 20th, '06, 22:29

flcia wrote:nothing makes her happier than seeing the faces of her family sleeping"
cause then she can sneak off and... tee hee... :P

Well at any rate if it is true, that she slept around, then off she goes and end of story.
The age old argument "oh lets stay together for the kids honey" doesnt hold up in a modern society and particulariy not when in the end the kids are the first to be affected by the fact they dont pull even at home anymore.

Good for him, and not at all shocking since the divorce rates in Japan are on the rise too.
Just not as extreme as in the US with what, 47%? of all couples or more.

rlynxen

Post by rlynxen » Jan 22nd, '06, 10:25

A lot of people are already hating her for being married to KimuTaku, now they're going to hate her even more because she's divorcing KimuTaku.

sadotsu

Post by sadotsu » Jan 22nd, '06, 10:50

TIticamara wrote:
XrayMind wrote:

Perhaps a link to the article, please?
Read the thread. It's on the first page.
And also. Who care's if he's getting divorced? It's his own private business, leave him alnoe.

ladyusagi

Post by ladyusagi » Jan 22nd, '06, 11:08

well it's not like it's confirmed and we can't really know the real details of their life right. anways there's always stuff that you can't and won't know about these type of things. we'll just have to wait and see. oh and about the kudo and kimura are never seen together, if you mean like on shows and stuff, it's because johnny's has forbidden kimura and kudo to be on the same show together. if it's like an inevitable situation where they have to show up on the same show, they'd be placed as far away as possible. yeah, like that's gonna make people forget that they're married. johnny is one crazy old man. i guess we'll just have to wait and see if those tabloids hold any truth

jho
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jho » Jan 23rd, '06, 01:03

I hope its not true :( Poor KimuTaku..

jigoku

Post by jigoku » Feb 26th, '06, 13:51

geez... geez... im kinda late to react with this news..
anyway.. so.. what happen then?
did they divorced???? :-(

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Feb 26th, '06, 16:35

^ Nope...nothing new has been reported since the rumor broke out... :roll

jigoku

Post by jigoku » Feb 27th, '06, 14:25

oh... thats good, so it was not true then..

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » Feb 27th, '06, 14:48

Maybe it's really just a gossip... ^^
Nothing more... Would be great... cause I like those two... ^-^
We will see what it really is...