Talk about anything Naruto

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
XoRENEWDLIFEoX

Talk about anything Naruto

Post by XoRENEWDLIFEoX » Jan 1st, '06, 22:50

I LOVE NARUTO!!!

wingsky

Post by wingsky » Jan 1st, '06, 22:52

:lol good for you :lol

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jan 1st, '06, 22:59

i like Naruto too :mrgreen: what episode are u guys on???
anyways, here's some pics :D

tracy

Post by tracy » Jan 2nd, '06, 00:01

i like the gamecube game the third one. :thumright:
i wanted to watch the episodes some time ago but no one was seeding all the way back to episode 1...lol. :roll

meme104

Post by meme104 » Jan 2nd, '06, 00:08

lo0o0o0ol
i used to love it :roll
since it was the first anime i ever watched
and, i realy used to love Suske ( he was cool)
but don't u guys think that it is too much :glare:
above 100 episode
it is gettiing boring :whistling:

shimy bimy

Post by shimy bimy » Jan 2nd, '06, 00:16

no it's not...

Philmein

Post by Philmein » Jan 2nd, '06, 00:32

Naruto is, right now, lame and tedious and repetitive.

XoRENEWDLIFEoX

Post by XoRENEWDLIFEoX » Jan 2nd, '06, 06:57

meme104 wrote:lo0o0o0ol
i used to love it :roll
since it was the first anime i ever watched
and, i realy used to love Suske ( he was cool)
but don't u guys think that it is too much :glare:
above 100 episode
it is gettiing boring :whistling:
Uhmmm...hey MEME104...I think you made the wrong decision by stopping to watch naruto because I thought that if they were to have stopped the story at episode 100...that would've sucked. Actually in my opinion, Naruto is pretty good...I don;t mind it going for another 50 more eipsodes...it's just that right now episode 160+ is just fillers but other than that, I thought everything was good...

NARUTO :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: is one the my top 5 animes, honestly...

Anyways...just wanted to know if there's anyone here who got the latest opening song of Naruto...something with "Satellite" in the title...I would really appreciate it ifanyone has it.... thanks in advance!!! :D

inutikidude
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by inutikidude » Jan 2nd, '06, 07:29

Currently, naruto is really boring due to the filler episodes -_-. Why cant they just continue with the story already!!!

XoRENEWDLIFEoX

Post by XoRENEWDLIFEoX » Jan 2nd, '06, 07:37

inutikidude wrote:Currently, naruto is really boring due to the filler episodes -_-. Why cant they just continue with the story already!!!
You know what I think....they might be putting hecka fillers because they are building on something really awesome...maybe one of those good battles... :thumright:

Furion

Post by Furion » Jan 2nd, '06, 08:24

I used to tremendously like it.. It's even enjoyable even if it reached a 100+ eps, I tried to watch the filler eps, hoping they'll proceed with the time jump soon, then they announced they'll be having a 20+ filler episodes, I just completely lost my interest for the show, I stopped at 159. Maybe I'll go watch it again if they finally get back on track. I just go watch BLEACH instead... ^__^

genki_guy

Post by genki_guy » Jan 7th, '06, 08:06

ditto-- I also stopped at the filler eps. Been keeping up with the manga, though-- great stuff now that the characters are older and the mangaka has promised ROMANCE!!

godmode

Post by godmode » Jan 7th, '06, 08:16

are they still on Namek? :P

kyosak

Post by kyosak » Jan 7th, '06, 19:02

I hate anime... ><

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Jan 11th, '06, 00:04

Why you hate anime? Have you even seen one. Try it out before bashing it. You're really missing out.

halu102

Post by halu102 » Jan 11th, '06, 01:25

I think they're just having that long filler season because they don't
want Naruto to grow up just yet. [from manga] well, there's this part in the manga immediately after Sasuke beats Naruto, Naruto trains for about a year or two and grows up. This is because Orichimaru can change bodies with Sasuke not for another 2 or 3 years.
Basically, they think that the audience isn't ready for this big change yet in Naruto's life, I think.

ephesus
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ephesus » Jan 11th, '06, 01:35

The only episode i've ever seen on naruto was on tv, and it was him in some big stadium, trying to go to the bathroom the whole time. Quite possibly the most annoying thing i've ever seen ;)

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Jan 11th, '06, 01:39

I just watched the first few eps... and the only thing I remember is Naruto having diarrhea through one whole episode... that was it for me.

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Jan 12th, '06, 00:09

Sheez ppl don't watch the ones on TV ...I mean that was just the first (or 2nd epi cant remember)...there are cooler action scenes in Naruto..that episode was like one of those fillers or for fun...its just intro of how Naruto is like an idiot :lol but matures (ok in some way) and becomes stronger.

Oh and pokute it seems that you watch Jungle wa Itsumo and that is kind of weirder than Naruto...hmm you probably like comedy more huh?? Naruto has a blend of action, comedy, wacky and good story. OH nevermind....anyways the ones on cartoon network will be going too slow until they get to the good part. Get the epi online. Hehe. :whistling:

XoRENEWDLIFEoX

Post by XoRENEWDLIFEoX » Jan 12th, '06, 07:50

Does anyone have the current OST for NARUTO!!! I want them! :roll

impression151

Post by impression151 » Jan 12th, '06, 08:03

I use to watch it. Naruto was and is still the third anime I have watched and didn't hate it outright in the first 5 minutes. The other two were Initial D and Berserk. Guess you can say, I loathe anime. I just can't get into like dramas which I prefer...I think it's the real person acting thing going on for me. That and I stopped watching the anime after the Gaara saga...it was just pathetic and boring after that.

Anyways, I have kept up with the manga though, it's not bad...still a bit slow and the introduction of some new characters hasn't really done much but make the whole story a bit more complicated and somewhat confusing. But definitely, they need to develop some of the characters better...like my favorite, that medical ninja with the glasses...whats his name.

And I think the fillers are just there to milk money from the naruto fans. So were the movies...I skipped thru it at my friend's place...BORING.

XoRENEWDLIFEoX

Post by XoRENEWDLIFEoX » Jan 12th, '06, 17:03

:P This is all I gotta say...I you base your judgement on the first 1 or 2 episodes...then you're not really looking at the anime because those episodes are like nothing...you have to give them time to develop the story...the climax the good part doesn't start in the very beginning it's throughout the anime so you should give it a chance and watch though it. :blink

harliey_nick

Post by harliey_nick » Jan 12th, '06, 17:22

it's hard for me to hate or dislike anime n manga...for me they both come first before drama,no offense....drama,uhmmm i watch a few n i do love manga n manhwa adaptation dramas like it started with a kiss,mars,devil beside you,full house n meteor garden.....coz i don't really know,i've been reading manga n watch anime since i was small...my first anime is doremon n so is my first manga...hehe...nowadays i read a lot of shoujo manga n manhwa n watch loads n loads of anime....i really love naruto until the filler arc seaseon....i can't stand the filler arc...i guess i'll watch naruto when the filler season ends...now i'm more into bleach but bleach is also entering the filler arc season :cry: so sad....

:wub:

goota

Post by goota » Jan 13th, '06, 05:26

I watched Naruto all the way up to episode 150 or something, then i gave up, because the show has gotten so ridiculously lame because it is so freaking repetative. I HATE IT, STUPID NARUTO WHY ARENT YOU COOL ANYMORE?!

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Aug 5th, '06, 21:21

Naruto owns! I'm a really huge naruto nerd xD

ladyfoxx

Post by ladyfoxx » Aug 6th, '06, 05:24

I did start out liking naruto but the animation changed somewhere in the middle of the series and on top of that, it started to repeat several themes. I stopped watching Naruto for several months now due to that but I'm back on.

Funny how Naruto's suppose to be training but his missions so far dont reflect his self-growth. I'm getting annoyed again. PLEASE HURRY IT UP!!

topnotch97

Post by topnotch97 » Aug 6th, '06, 05:41

with all these close to 50 episodes of fillers, i'd rather watch Hard Gay. fuuuuuuu!!!

i mean, 50 episodes of useless episodes?!? they should have gone hiatus or "suspend" the series. coz we know that the anime was catching up with the manga. not to mention a Naruto franchise is making money with all these fancy swag like shirts, bags, games, etc.

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Aug 6th, '06, 06:30

the manga is really good, I just wish it came out faster! :lol can't wait for the next chapter. as for the anime, the fillers are somewhat entertaining but I can't wait until the regular series continues. :-)

the Naruto merchandise are hard to find! well, it was hard for me because I was in Japan a few months ago in the Osaka area and I couldn't find any Naruto figurines! I found other characters like Neji and Sakura, but no Naruto! :cry:

Faith696

Post by Faith696 » Aug 6th, '06, 06:38

:thumleft: Anime is very great! Especially Naruto, though nit has so many fillers episodes.
It's also the same with bleach, so I download the manga scan.
:thumleft: :thumleft: I LOVE NARUTO :thumright: :thumright:

gudnuf4u

Post by gudnuf4u » Aug 15th, '06, 07:37

are they still on fillers? when are they going back to the story? I'm just waiting to watch the realy story that is in the Manga

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Aug 15th, '06, 10:27

Part2 is supposed to start at ep203/204/205 = KG starts at 200/201 or so.

CrimsonDreamer

Post by CrimsonDreamer » Aug 15th, '06, 10:29

one piece > Naruto

One Piece FTW!

bah-tons

Post by bah-tons » Aug 16th, '06, 20:12

hey..do you guys think that the akatsuki leader looks like the fourth hokage?

Faith696

Post by Faith696 » Aug 17th, '06, 10:54

:blink hey, who is the akatsuki leader? I never seen him until chapter 317 of its manga. Would u like to tell me please??

bah-tons

Post by bah-tons » Aug 17th, '06, 15:27

looks similar?...
Attachments
akatsuki leader
akatsuki leader
leader6lt.png (61.06 KiB) Viewed 16554 times
4th Hokage
4th Hokage
Kakashi%27s_Sensei%2C_The_Future_4th_Hokage.jpg (24.43 KiB) Viewed 16554 times

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Aug 17th, '06, 15:51

that would be an awesome twist. brought him back to life, yay! (and brainwashed him, lol) must catch up with the manga again, haha.

CrimsonDreamer

Post by CrimsonDreamer » Aug 19th, '06, 18:56

garnet07 wrote:Why you hate anime? Have you even seen one. Try it out before bashing it. You're really missing out.
I'm in my 20's and I love anime :) mostly Manga.. but I agree that some anime ruined the manga story sometimes..they change many things , the fillers really ruin it sometimes too.

captain-nippon

Post by captain-nippon » Aug 19th, '06, 22:06

Starting episode 200, it's gonna be wild again. I think the producers are trying to make this series into a 300 episodes just like dragonball. that's the problem with really long show, the producers runs out of good idea and want to save the better idea for last...

Plus the movie 3 is out in japan and it's not making any real money either. its make like 3 millions.

bah-tons

Post by bah-tons » Aug 19th, '06, 22:10

i've been waiting soo long for it to begin..so i stopped watching for a while..but now im really anxious..

anbuSubgeta

Post by anbuSubgeta » Aug 20th, '06, 23:37

you know once eps 200 starts the fillers will be over, look on the web Kakashi Gaiden will start and it will be a 4 eps arc then we jump back to Season 2 of naruto. new opening in eps 197 reveals new material. NINJA RESURECTION DATTEBAYO!!!!

one piece = emo
Blichi = kakoi (i think ths "cool" gotta get my nihongo checked)
Naruto = SUGOI

serm2802

TRIBUTE TO NARUTO

Post by serm2802 » Aug 24th, '06, 02:03

Hi there ,

I was more into animes before , now I started to enjoy dramas . What can link both for me is the japanese spirit that I find in them . Something like to protect the people precious to you no matter what , to fight in order to realize your dream , not to give up and give your all .

Actually , I lived in Tokyo for almost 3 years before and I know , reality in there is different from dramas and animes in term of spirit . These videos are for us dreamers to project ourselves in a story where the characters face situations where we'd love to be .

Talkin about Naruto , I think the actual original story stopped in ep 135 and that after that watching the fillers is of no interest .
The beginning of the story is very childish while introducing the main characters ,till ep 6-7( because they tried to get as much audience as they could ) and we get that kind of atmosphere once in a while .
But from when the first mission starts as they met Zabuza , the plot and tension start to grow gradually
Talking about the characters and the story , I sincerely think that an adult can watch it and learn something from it . The evolution of the characters with the time going on is great , you can always feel a change in their behavior as they win and loss the challenges that life brings them .
The ninja univers is really well down , well explained . The fight scenes have something , how can I put it , NEW . What you see in terms of animation is good and the strategies used to trick the opponent , you've never seen them in other animes . That ninja world was great to exploid and they did it properly .

When I started to talk to my friends about it , many laughed . Like "you're 28 years old and still watching animes " .
But the ones who accepted to give it a try had no regret about it along with a great time . One of my friend told me , There is a before and an after watching Naruto . He meant he could get something new from it . You may think I'm exagerating here but I do think the same .
Maybe because though I'm a dreamer , I never wanna let my life slip away , in a destiny I haven't fight to draw by myself .

I don't mean Naruto is the ultimate thing , and there's other good stuff in animes & dramas & movies .

But definetly worth watching .

ZETAI AKIRAMENE DATTEBAYO !!!

:thumleft: :thumright: :thumleft: :thumright:
Attachments
Naruto2173wp41_1024.jpg
Naruto2173wp41_1024.jpg (108.07 KiB) Viewed 16484 times
188711-20060106220613.jpg
188711-20060106220613.jpg (204.67 KiB) Viewed 16483 times
naruto-wallpaper-13.jpg
naruto-wallpaper-13.jpg (181.99 KiB) Viewed 16483 times
naruto_36_1024.jpg
naruto_36_1024.jpg (246.11 KiB) Viewed 16483 times

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Aug 24th, '06, 02:23

lol i never imagine this thread would come on on a drama forum however yes i do watch naruto and i watch it religiously even though it's getting kind boring. however it is said that the fillers will stop after 200 :D so yaDA!

btw eer.. Itachi is best so far. so mysterious and powerful :D

Choco_Muffin

Post by Choco_Muffin » Aug 24th, '06, 02:28

lol.. befor i thought the rasengan sucked but now its the best move in naruto..! :D BTW this is supposed to be about asian dramas not anime!! XD :D

vincedin

Post by vincedin » Aug 25th, '06, 15:46

Hey, does anybody here knows where i can download free on some episodes of Naruto?

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Aug 26th, '06, 04:36

no, i still think the Rasengan sucks. well, okay, how about this actually. the move itself is awesome. but now it's like the only move Naruto can do, and its so boring! now his combination is the kage Bushin no Jutsu, throw random punches, get knocked down many many times, and for the finisher/comeback, use the Rasengan. so predictable, and so boring. i wish the fillers would stop!

serm2802

Post by serm2802 » Aug 27th, '06, 23:12

you can find almost all episodes of Naruto in various different places .

Try www.torrentspy.com everything is available there .

I recommend to download the 25 episodes packs .

Zetai katsu yaruttebayo

Fieryshadow

Post by Fieryshadow » Aug 27th, '06, 23:19

angeizahoy wrote:no, i still think the Rasengan sucks. well, okay, how about this actually. the move itself is awesome. but now it's like the only move Naruto can do, and its so boring! now his combination is the kage Bushin no Jutsu, throw random punches, get knocked down many many times, and for the finisher/comeback, use the Rasengan. so predictable, and so boring. i wish the fillers would stop!
fillers stop at 200 :) and after that is when the fun really begins.. when he isnt a repetitive prick anymore. actually he'll still be until he starts additional training :d but the gap between manga and anime is relatively short. anime could catch up really quickly without some fillers o.O

saro0onah

Post by saro0onah » Aug 28th, '06, 17:31

serm2802 wrote:you can find almost all episodes of Naruto in various different places .

Try www.torrentspy.com everything is available there .

I recommend to download the 25 episodes packs .

Zetai katsu yaruttebayo

thank u vry much :-)

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Sep 29th, '06, 01:30

who said fillers stop at 200? *sends evil glare*

so not =( i just skimmed through episode 202, and it was some ridiculous top 5 fights repeated.

*sighs*

Yoroshiku

Post by Yoroshiku » Sep 30th, '06, 00:38

Naruto sucks (sorry... hardcore fans) because it drags TOO FREAKING LONG!! Whats the point of ****ing fillers. Get to the story already... Naruto is just another DBZ imitation where everything is in slow motion and takes hella episodes to do one thing. So is bleach but not that bad.

homeboi19

Post by homeboi19 » Oct 3rd, '06, 13:01

I stopped watching Naruto butI might get back to it after the fillers ends. You tend to lose interest when they drag the story too long!

imaretard

WAT?

Post by imaretard » Oct 8th, '06, 02:53

hhmm...yes fillers are almost done..please watch it!onegai!!
and you would really cry at kakashi's story.. :cry: :cry: :cry:
i wonder wat happened to rin.. :scratch:
but well NARUTO ROCKS!.it think it is a one of a kind anime.. :mrgreen:
i hate sasuke..
i love shikamaru
i love obito
i love naruto
i love itachi
i hate orochiamaru
i love arashi.. :wub: :wub:

MirroredSoul

Post by MirroredSoul » Jan 3rd, '07, 06:36

Naruto fillers are supposedly ending in February (oh please, let it be true!). But anyhow, I try to enjoy the fillers (to no avail), haha. I love the anime nevertheless, as it is the only anime series which made me shed tears. And imaretard, you said something about Kakashi's story being a tear-jerker, that's an awesome bonus for the end of the fillers! Can't wait, can't wait!

sachin

Post by sachin » Apr 1st, '07, 12:20

I LOVE GAARA-SAMA! :wub:
GAARA MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

xkawaiix

Post by xkawaiix » Apr 7th, '07, 16:57

I LOVE KAKASHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how many eps are there exactly.....................??? many i am guessing LOL