Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

KAT-TUN Information (wikipedia~*)

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
jica

Post by jica » Dec 5th, '05, 22:47

Don't know if there's anybody else that already has asked, but do you know where to find Kat-tun's lyrics?

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 5th, '05, 23:08

jica: check idolthoughts

Aku: KAT-TUN thread is in Japanese Actors & Actresses forum :P

and thanks for the clip :salut: Jin is adorable as always and omg cute Tatchan!! :wub: he really should laugh more often :D
btw, what was he mumbling there? :scratch: I couldn't understand it at all :sweat:

there's a lot of akame clips to download but do you girls have T-TUN clips maybe? for example Tatchan worst date or something like that?

btw, do you have Utawara (04.12)? I'm just about to finish downloading it but I know there's KAT-TUN perf - they are playing taiko *crazy scream* and Tatchan is playing guitar!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: OMG I have never seen Tatchan sooooo kakkoii!! :heart:

ina: thanks for the link!! it's a really nice site but..does anyone has problems with megaupload right now? :unsure: it was always working fine for me but now the download doesn't start...I don't know why :scratch:

jica

Post by jica » Dec 5th, '05, 23:20

yamatsumi, thanks a lot!!!!!!!!! =)
I found the lyrics I wanted :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 5th, '05, 23:53

^ no problem :-) this is a great site!! have you seen their gallery?

I should share some stuff too hehe so here's more pix :wub:
ImageImage

jica

Post by jica » Dec 5th, '05, 23:55

wow =)
No, I haven't taken the time to explore the site yet.... but I will 8)
thank you

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 6th, '05, 00:13

yay, the thread is growing!!! :cheers:

welcome kadha, another new addition... nice to see you... 8)

thx to you all for uploading all these great clips, there's so many now i'm having trouble keeping up...
thx aku, kadha, thx ina for the link to himeko himura, thx jecky for seeding, thx yama-chan for clips and pics... btw, ne... i love that pic of ueda with the white cap on... :wub:

/me gives big fat huggles to all of you...

thx yama-chan for pm and now i'm outta breath...
i have to go get sleep, i'm barely human any more... XD
be back after battery refill, you gals enjoy the thread... :thumright:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 6th, '05, 02:54

:w00t: OMG!!!! thank u kadha, for the clips!!!!>_< and welcome to the thread :D
also thanks sooo much Aku, for the clip i requested XD
ina,thanks for the link!!!!! :mrgreen: and finally yama-chan,nice Ueda pics. he's sooo kawaii ne :wub: :wub: :wub:
and as promise,i will be seeding in a couple of minutes,so get ready minna-san :salut:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 6th, '05, 04:02

it seems that nobody is online yet??? :scratch: i guess i'll try seeding later then :unsure:

Aku

Post by Aku » Dec 6th, '05, 19:13

Hai! Jecky! I'm here! :salut: I've been connected to jpopsuki for like a day now, ever since I read your post, so whenever u can, pls seed. :-) By the way, I just noticed that the name of the file for the Tango clip is called : Akame+tango+makeout session. hehe..now I REALLY want to watch it! Wonder what thats about!

Yamatsumi - nice pics!! Ueda is def one of my favourites! He just seems so sweet! And yeah.. I wish I knew what they were saying in that clip.. Jin yelled out 'Ume!' after eating the crab..I looked it up on an online dictionary and it said ume is a sort of japanese plum. Somehow I dont think thats right.. :sweat: Oh, and I was reading through some of the old posts here and I think I missed one of yours before where u said the casting skit was from a shounen club? I dont know where it was from so you're probably right! Did I write minna no terebi somewhere? oops.. :P

Wave - thats a lot of thank yous.. :lol But really, thank you to everyone whos been sharing!!

Megaupload - yeah - its always been somewhat of a pain for me. :glare: Keep trying..if you persist long enough it should work! (we hope..)

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Dec 6th, '05, 20:20

Aku wrote: Yamatsumi - nice pics!! Ueda is def one of my favourites! He just seems so sweet! And yeah.. I wish I knew what they were saying in that clip.. Jin yelled out 'Ume!' after eating the crab..I looked it up on an online dictionary and it said ume is a sort of japanese plum. Somehow I dont think thats right.. :sweat:
Umai is the proper word essentially meaning good (skillful)...
-i endings often get turned into an -e in more emphatic, informal speech.
e.g. sugoi -> suge

Aku

Post by Aku » Dec 6th, '05, 20:57

Hey Mizune! Thanks for that! :D The ending becoming 'e' makes a LOT more words more understandable to me now.. so Bakanishi liked it then. ;) Why'd he hit Ueda though? That guy just took a bite and started laughing.. i need to go watch this again..

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 6th, '05, 21:40

ironicwave wrote:btw, ne... i love that pic of ueda with the white cap on... Wub
I love it too :wub:
and no problem...let me know if it doesn't work or something
Aku wrote:Hai! Jecky! I'm here! :salut: I've been connected to jpopsuki for like a day now, ever since I read your post, so whenever u can, pls seed. :-) By the way, I just noticed that the name of the file for the Tango clip is called : Akame+tango+makeout session. hehe..now I REALLY want to watch it! Wonder what thats about!
I left it running too :sweat: haha I noticed the title as well :P that's why I wanted to see this so badly :lol

btw, Jecky, is Kame in boxers clip from shounen club? is it the one with Kanjani8? or something else?
Aku wrote:Yamatsumi - nice pics!! Ueda is def one of my favourites! He just seems so sweet! And yeah.. I wish I knew what they were saying in that clip.. Jin yelled out 'Ume!' after eating the crab..I looked it up on an online dictionary and it said ume is a sort of japanese plum. Somehow I dont think thats right.. :sweat:
Thatchan is sooo sweet :wub: have you seen Utawara I mentioned before? omg such a cute perf!! and they are singing iihi tabitachi :-) this was the first japanese song I learned :P and Tatchan was great playing guitar!!!
as mizune said, ume~ = umai and he meant oishii (delicious) :D he hit Tatchan coz he thought Tatchan didn't like it (coz he started laughing)...I just didn't get what Tatchan was saying with his mouth full :lol

omg I'm so happy that we have more Tatchan fans here :salut:
Aku wrote:Oh, and I was reading through some of the old posts here and I think I missed one of yours before where u said the casting skit was from a shounen club? I dont know where it was from so you're probably right! Did I write minna no terebi somewhere? oops.. :P
haha I said it was from minna no terebi coz the version I have was downloaded from jdorama and it had minna no terebi in it's name. all the girls there are really into KAT-TUN so I don't think they could make a mistake :P
Aku wrote:Megaupload - yeah - its always been somewhat of a pain for me. :glare: Keep trying..if you persist long enough it should work! (we hope..)

it worked eventually and I could downloaded Kame's worst date :cheers: I think I was downloading too much stuff at the same time hehe and that's why megaupload didn't work :sweat:

and now something from me :D I'm going to burn KAT-TUN disc today so I'll upload some stuff before ne~
here's the first clip..it's Easy.Go.Lucky perf Kame looks adorable here!! :wub:
the second one is in the middle of uploading so it will be added later :P

edit: batdance :lol the clip ctarts with Maru doing the bitbox thing :wub:
edit 2: another crunky CM
Last edited by gunjourui on Dec 28th, '05, 23:45, edited 1 time in total.

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 7th, '05, 03:58

yamatsumi wrote:
Aku wrote:Hai! Jecky! I'm here! :salut: I've been connected to jpopsuki for like a day now, ever since I read your post, so whenever u can, pls seed. :-) By the way, I just noticed that the name of the file for the Tango clip is called : Akame+tango+makeout session. hehe..now I REALLY want to watch it! Wonder what thats about!
I left it running too :sweat: haha I noticed the title as well :P that's why I wanted to see this so badly :lol

btw, Jecky, is Kame in boxers clip from shounen club? is it the one with Kanjani8? or something else?
Hey people!!!! :mrgreen: just got back from school. and gomen ne :notworthy: it's bcuz ever time i try to seed, nobody is there and i could only post it for such a short time :pale: so i'm really sorry minna-san :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: i'll try sometime this week when people are here and in jpopsuki :D anyways thanks yama-chan for the clips. i love them :wub: :wub: :wub: and the question with kame in his boxers,it's something else, it is in SC but not with Kanjani8.....i think :unsure:
i'm really sorry if i'm making u guys wait in jpopsuki for sooo long :notworthy: i just have alot of school stuff and if i ever get free time....i will seed it by this week. so gomen ne :notworthy: i promise i will seed...... :salut:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 7th, '05, 19:37

Jecky, maybe you could upload those 2 clips to YSI or megaupload? they are only 3MB each :salut:

is anyone online?? :unsure:

anyway, let's make today Koki day :lol hehe recently I've been posting Tatchan pix only so let's make a change today..also this is a good way for new fans to get to know T-TUN ne~

let's start from some pix (wave, I hope you'll like them since Koki is pretty high on your list :lol)
ImageImage
ImageImage

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 7th, '05, 19:40

and few more..

and the last one..hehe It's just adorable :lol

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 7th, '05, 19:47

waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! *hugs yama-chan* :wub:

sooooo gorgeous, those piccies... i like second, fifth and sixth best, but they're all so great....
ack, and then another post with pics.... haha, the last one, kawaiiii!!!
i dunno, i think he's pretty sexy... funky eyebrows and all... :lol

i dunno if one of you guys posted this earlier or where i got it, but he looks so pretty in this one:

yep, he's definitely a solid third place for me... :lol

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 7th, '05, 22:36

wave, I like the second pic too :wub: and the last one is sooo cute!! but if I didn't know it's him I wouldn't guess hehe he looks so different there :lol

and nice pic, wave..but don't you think that those clothes are not really Koki's style? he must have borrowed them from Tatchan :lol

and here's some more...
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 7th, '05, 23:02

hehe, that's why i called him pretty, which is usually ueda's area of expertise... :lol
you're right, not his usual style at all, but nonetheless very nice... :wub:
/me goes into piccie saving mode

i'm not contributing much here lately, but between trying to normalize my sleep schedule and trying to finish my timing projects and oh yeah, sinking myself into another mucky site basher's thread... i seem to be running outta time for much else... :blink

as soon as all these minna no terebi files are done downloading, i'll have to see if there's anything nice on those to share...

and thx again for more koki hotness... :wub:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 7th, '05, 23:16

here's Akame Tango clip :thumright: hope u guys enjoy. sorry for not seeding in jpopsuki :notworthy: i will be seeding it in jpopsuki if u guys want to get it there.and thanks for the advice yama-chan :D i used megaupload.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SRK3P7W5

can anyone upload Kame's worst date???i haven't watch that one yet....onegai :pray:
and kawaii pics of Koki,yama-chan and wave :mrgreen:
Last edited by Jecky on Dec 7th, '05, 23:34, edited 1 time in total.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 7th, '05, 23:21

yup, pretty is the right word!! :lol btw, I luv Koki's short hair like on that pic posted by ina earlier :wub:

I know fansubbing takes a lot of time but don't worry I'll keep spamming so you have a lot to download when you have time :thumleft:

everyone: if you have some info about Koki please share :-)

Jecky: thanks for the link :salut: and if you haven't uploaded the second clip yet you can just seed it coz I'm at jpopsuki right now

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 7th, '05, 23:29

and Kame worst date is already uploaded here
ina wrote:You can get Kame's Worst Date on this site: http://himeko_himura.freespaces.com/
anyone watched it already? mwahaha Kame indeed likes older women...I just didn't know that that old :lol he should ask Gakuto to find him a girlfriend :rofl:
Last edited by gunjourui on Dec 8th, '05, 11:28, edited 1 time in total.

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 7th, '05, 23:31

i currently seeding Akame Tango dance in jpopsuki. look for me there as jprincess :P
http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/ ... ls&id=9119

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 7th, '05, 23:38

Jecky wrote:i currently seeding Akame Tango dance in jpopsuki. look for me there as jprincess :P
http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/ ... ls&id=9119
it's the same clip you have just uploaded XD but I finished it at jpopsuki as well and I'm seeding it now
can you seed Kame in boxers? I'm stuck at 99% :cry:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 8th, '05, 01:07

^ yup! i'm currently seeding Kame in Boxers. get it at jpopsuki. :salut:
http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/ ... ls&id=9120

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 8th, '05, 01:10

^^ i guess i alot of people were stuck in 99% bcuz i finished seeding about 10 people all at the same time :lol always hope u guys enjoy those clips i just seed.and i was glad that i could help all the other KAT-TUN fans out there :salut: :thumright: :mrgreen: if u guys something else,tell me. i will be happy to seed :salut:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 8th, '05, 01:17

haha thanks Jecky :salut: and this is from Shounen Club and those other guys at the end are from Kanjani8 :lol there are 3 stories and they have to guess which one was true haha that was pretty funny :D
thanks for both clips :notworthy:

and yes this clip was stuck at 99% for 3 or 4 months :P

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 8th, '05, 23:00

wave, have you seen Amazing Kiss perf? what do you think about it? I've been looking for this perf for very long time so I was really happy to downloaded it today but I've just watched it and I'm so disappointed :-( I thought it would be a way hotter :P Jin's clothes were :crazy: and the dance was so-so as well :O Jin had much better perf than this one imo..

Kame fans: I'm going to post Kame quiz this weekend so stay tuned :lol

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 9th, '05, 05:30

yamatsumi wrote:
Kame fans: I'm going to post Kame quiz this weekend so stay tuned :lol
:w00t: can't wait for that!!!!

jica

Post by jica » Dec 10th, '05, 14:00

yamatsumi wrote: Kame fans: I'm going to post Kame quiz this weekend so stay tuned :lol
yup yup, waiting 8)

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 10th, '05, 22:01

jica wrote:
yamatsumi wrote: Kame fans: I'm going to post Kame quiz this weekend so stay tuned :lol
yup yup, waiting 8)
:lol ok ok I'll post it in few minutes in Kame thread

and since Koki day is over I'm back with Ueda's pic :P

Image:wub:

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Dec 10th, '05, 23:13

Hellos.. I think I glanced upon a thing some time ago whilst browsing about a letter with ryo and uda..something
anyway I was on youtube and I noticed a video of the letter ryo read with a translation in the info part (dunno if anyones posted it, I searched but couldn't find anything) so here I haven't seen it .. it wouldn't work for me.. youtube is odd and doesn't play somethings for me for some reason.. alternatively if you would like to see Yamashita touching a young boy whilst staring at him then click here

If anyone asks, I was never here :whistling:

/me skedaddles

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 10th, '05, 23:27

LOL :lol

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 10th, '05, 23:37

ironicwave wrote:LOL :lol
exactly...LOLZ :lol

btw, wave how's that software? do you wanna try it on this clip? :P

and Lowest, you're reading all fangirls threads :lol and than just pretend you're not :mrgreen:
anyway, thanks for the links :salut:

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 11th, '05, 00:08

works fine yama-chan, thx... just finishing up another episode tonight, i have to get it done while the drive lasts... :lol
gonna take a bit of a break thereafter and devote myself to more kat-tun panting then...
thx to all who are providing everyone with kat-tun love in the meantime...
i miss my boys... :cry:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 11th, '05, 00:58

yup I know you're working hard for the community :thumleft: gosh I have to get myself a project as well but till now everything I was interested in is already taken XD but I'll find something for sure hehe

I've been just watching Shounen Club 2004-05-02 and Jin was in atatte pon :lol Bakanishi!! haha and Maru & Koki were singing "Clap" <-- fantastic perf!! I loved it :wub: I think Maru is reaching 4th place and it's close behind Tatchan on my list :D
hihi another ep of SC is going to be downloaded soon :cheers:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 11th, '05, 04:10

thanks, Lowest for the links :D

lilipad

Post by lilipad » Dec 11th, '05, 05:43

wow. you guys are really great here. XD thanks for all those crazy links that you guys posted. and i changed some stuff on the real wiki so it connected to drama wiki. :D if you guys don't like it, please feel free to change it back to what it was before. I was just really sad that there weren't links to the members of KAT-TUN yet there was a link to yamapi. T_T and we should make sites on the real wiki for ourly dearly loved KAT-TUN memebers. if you guys think it's a good a idea, maybe we could all pitch in and make six!! ^_^ tell me what you guys think! :D

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 11th, '05, 14:31

i think it's a great idea, lilipad... (love your nick btw...) :lol
i think i'll be a bit strapped for time atm to help on that though... :blink

speaking of which... *goes to clean house* :glare:

EDIT: i love your nick so much i can't even spell it right... sheesh... :unsure:
Last edited by ironicwave on Dec 11th, '05, 15:10, edited 1 time in total.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 11th, '05, 15:03

lilipad: welcome to the thread!! :salut: I guess Jin is your fav KAT-TUN guy ne~ how about the rest of them?

and yup, this is a nice idea :thumleft:
I checked our Wiki and all of the boys have their own pages except Tatchan!! :cry: poor baby!! wasn't he in a dorama yet?? I'd love to see him acting :wub:
we really should take care of their wikipages! specially that Koki and Maru don't even have a pic there :blink any suggestions? hmm I'll post some Maru pix and we'll choose something...what do you think about it? Koki's pix were posted earlier and I'm not sure if I have anything else :P
*note to myself: read wiki editing instruction XD*

lilipad

Post by lilipad » Dec 12th, '05, 04:11

ironicwave wrote:i think it's a great idea, lilipad... (love your nick btw...) :lol
i think i'll be a bit strapped for time atm to help on that though... :blink

EDIT: i love your nick so much i can't even spell it right... sheesh... :unsure:
haha thanks.

and thanks for the welcomes guys! i uh...*guilty look* have been coming a lot to this thread, i've just never posted..sorry XD

yamatsumi:
yes..i'm proud to say that Jin is my favorite KAT-TUN member, though i love the rest of them all the same. each of them are awesome in their own way! XD except a little less love for kame....kinda still pissed off that he betrayed jin. MY AKAME LOVE IS TORN FOREVER!!!!...yesu. (i kinda need to learn how to quote two people at once also..)

yeah..i have some maru pics..well at least i know jdorama.com has some. i can get some from there and post and then we can see. i'm kinda tied up at the moment, but we'll get to it right?

question: i don't know how to post up pictures for wiki. personally, i don't really like the picture of Jin at his page. (i wanna change it) *nominates ironic wave* (i love your signature. it's so awesome that i saved it to my computer XD) on the other hand, kame's looks nice. :D

anyway, i have to finish hw and then i'll grab some maru pics. bye~

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 12th, '05, 10:19

lilipad wrote: yamatsumi: yes..i'm proud to say that Jin is my favorite KAT-TUN member
that was easy to guess :lol
lilipad wrote: i love the rest of them all the same. each of them are awesome in their own way! XD except a little less love for kame....kinda still pissed off that he betrayed jin. MY AKAME LOVE IS TORN FOREVER!!!!...yesu.
:blink what are you talking about??
lilipad wrote:question: i don't know how to post up pictures for wiki. personally, i don't really like the picture of Jin at his page. (i wanna change it) *nominates ironic wave* (i love your signature. it's so awesome that i saved it to my computer XD) on the other hand, kame's looks nice. :D
I've never changed anything in Wiki yet so I know nothing how it works but I'll learn :rambo:
Jin's pic there is not my fav so we can take care of it late as well. but now Maru and Koki are our priority ne~ :D

here's some pix...

+ this pic I posted earlier when introducing all the guys

and this one gets my vote :wub:

ana ^-^

Post by ana ^-^ » Dec 12th, '05, 23:07

Hi :salut:
Just want to say thanks for all info you posted here about kat tun they are really cool :w00t:
hmm I’m looking for their videos I just found 3 torrent links :lol
I wonder if there are more ??? :scratch:

ana ^-^

Post by ana ^-^ » Dec 12th, '05, 23:11

lilipad wrote:
i love the rest of them all the same. each of them are awesome in their own way! except a little less love for kame....kinda still pissed off that he betrayed jin. MY AKAME LOVE IS TORN FOREVER!!!!...yesu.

what are you talking about??
hah :scratchchin: i'm wondering too XD

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 13th, '05, 04:42

ana ^-^ wrote:
lilipad wrote:
i love the rest of them all the same. each of them are awesome in their own way! except a little less love for kame....kinda still pissed off that he betrayed jin. MY AKAME LOVE IS TORN FOREVER!!!!...yesu.

yeah....what are u talking about???? :blink
anyways.... i just love that last maru-kun pic u posted,yama-chan :wub: :wub: :wub: and i know i'm kinda late,but welcome lilipad to the KAT-TUN thread :salut: i hope u enjoy ur stay :D
and i'll be posting some maru-kun pics too :wub: i just love his beat box XD i think it's sooo kakkoi^_^

lilipad

Post by lilipad » Dec 13th, '05, 06:37

Jecky wrote:
ana ^-^ wrote:
lilipad wrote:

yeah....what are u talking about???? :blink

yeah...i was talking about kame debuting with yamapi without KAT-TUN. even though he claims that it's not his official debut, it's still a debut, so i'm kinda pissed at kame and yamapi. i mean, they're jin's best friends and yet they go behind his back. yeah..ionno if i got the facts right or not...i hear a lot from my friends. XD sorry if this caused any trouble on the thread. gomen.

as for the crazy picutres of maru from yamatsumi i think all of them are simply delicious. XD i especially like the first one. he's very...ionno...like "YEAH, I OWN" *shrug* i'm weird.

i got some pictures off jdorama.com, though they didn't really impress me very much, except one in particular.

maru..
eUr....can someone teach me how to post pictures? i can't seem to make it work.... does it have to be a url? cuz i uploaded to my school server.... can someone HELP?? else my pictures are USELESS... :-(
an example link location: http://students.ausd.net/lilipad89/maru%201.jpg
HELPPPP

or..you guys can just click...
http://students.ausd.net/lilipad89/maru%202.jpg
http://students.ausd.net/lilipad89/maru%203.jpg
http://students.ausd.net/lilipad89/maru%204.jpg

koki:
http://students.ausd.net/lilipad89/koki%201.jpg
http://students.ausd.net/lilipad89/koki%202.jpg

ueda:
http://students.ausd.net/lilipad89/ueda%201.jpg
http://students.ausd.net/lilipad89/ueda%202.jpg
http://students.ausd.net/lilipad89/ueda%203.jpg

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 13th, '05, 06:50

the links work fine lilipad, thx for the pics... what some people do with theirs is upload them to an imagehost and link to d-addicts, that way you get at least a thumbnail already... as for any other methods, i'm sure the girls(or guys, yeah right :wink:) can fill you in...

and as for causing trouble on the thread, no worries there, we're all open to whatever and i'm sure we can agree to disagree on some issues if need be... :lol
so no matter what, feel free to share your thoughts...

about the kame "debut"... i don't know if you mean the fact that he came out with this single and pv with yamapi, but since they made the drama together, it only makes sense they do a promotional song for it... i'm sure he's still fully involved with kat-tun and after so many years of being together, i think it's also natural to want to branch out a little...
after all, jin is doing his thing with anego and whatnot... it's just the natural course of things... if they are truly friends, which i believe they are, i doubt they'll be anything but happy for each other's accomplishments... at least i'd like to think so... :D

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 13th, '05, 07:12

thanks for the pics,lilipad.and like wave said,u can use imageshack or photobucket or something to upload the pics here in DA :-)
and as for the whole YamaP and Kame thing,i think it's not their fault that they debuted. it just happen to go along with their dorama and all. so i think Bakanishi shouldn't be upset :P but i hope they're still not fighting about that though :cry: cuz i just love Akame together so they should stop fighting ne :pray:

angel_rina

hi

Post by angel_rina » Dec 13th, '05, 08:11

Hi... I'm a huge fan of KAT-TUN too...
And i love Kamenashi Kazuya... :)[/i]

Jecky

Re: hi

Post by Jecky » Dec 13th, '05, 08:14

angel_rina wrote:Hi... I'm a huge fan of KAT-TUN too...
And i love Kamenashi Kazuya... :)[/i]
YAY! new member! :cheers: welcome to the KAT-TUN thread!!! you've come to the right place :lol i also love Kame Kazuya :wub: :wub: :wub: he's just sooo hot. you can visit his thread too. there lots and lots of his pics there too :mrgreen:

angel_rina

Post by angel_rina » Dec 13th, '05, 08:19

Oh thanks for the welcome...:)
Yeah U rightr... He's totally hot... hehehehe
I like Bakanishi too... hehehehe

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 13th, '05, 08:28

angel_rina wrote:Oh thanks for the welcome...:)
Yeah U rightr... He's totally hot... hehehehe
I like Bakanishi too... hehehehe
i just LOVE both of them!!! like it said on my sig....I :heart: AKAME!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: XD XD XD

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 13th, '05, 08:31

:offtopic: and gosh,angel_rina. i never notic,but ur from PHILIPPINES???i'm from there too :P i'm currently living here in Cali. so how's the country???i know i miss my family very much :cry: i'm still good at speaking tagalog :mrgreen: cool to have a FLIP here in the KAT-TUN thread :salut:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 13th, '05, 08:44

lilipad, eh I'm too lazy to click the link :lol so I edited your pix. It doesn't matter where they are uploaded you just have to add code :thumleft:
lilipad wrote:

or..you guys can just click...

koki:

ueda:
I like that 1st pic of Maru and thanks for Koki's pix :-) I didn't have the 2nd one

about their kenka...lol I don't think there was any...Kame hasn't debuted yet just like all the rest of them. Seishun amiigo was Shuji's deiut not Kame's. Another thing is that Kame probably didn't have anything to say about that. even if he didn't want to do it he couldn't say no anyway..so Jin would be an ass to be angry about that
(also, I'm very happy about Shuji to Akira debut coz I love the song :lol)

and angel_rina, welcome to the thread :salut:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 13th, '05, 08:48

yamatsumi wrote:
(also, I'm very happy about Shuji to Akira debut coz I love the song :lol)
me too!!! i just love that song!!!! and the guys that singing it too :wub: :wub: :wub:

lilipad

Post by lilipad » Dec 13th, '05, 08:53

sorry guys, for the misunderstanding...and making everybody have such a big fuss about it...-__-''

on the other hand...welcome angel_rina to the thread. ^_^ and i agree, kazuya is awesome. :-)

so...which picture of maru do you guys like the most?

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 13th, '05, 09:00

^ hmm I would say the last one I posted or the 1st one from your post!! gosh I love both of them XD can't decide hehe maybe let's add 2 pix :mrgreen:

angel_rina

Post by angel_rina » Dec 13th, '05, 09:04

Jecky wrote::offtopic: and gosh,angel_rina. i never notic,but ur from PHILIPPINES???i'm from there too :P i'm currently living here in Cali. so how's the country???i know i miss my family very much :cry: i'm still good at speaking tagalog :mrgreen: cool to have a FLIP here in the KAT-TUN thread :salut:
Honto ne? You're also a FLIP? That's great... hehehe
Our country in fine i think.. 8) hehehe
You are only 12 yrs old? Still young... :)
So, have u seen the KAT-TUN when they visited cali?

angel_rina

Post by angel_rina » Dec 13th, '05, 09:09

lilipad wrote:sorry guys, for the misunderstanding...and making everybody have such a big fuss about it...-__-''

on the other hand...welcome angel_rina to the thread. ^_^ and i agree, kazuya is awesome. :-)

so...which picture of maru do you guys like the most?

I like the 1st pic of maru... :) He's cute..:)
Also, thanks for Hime Ueda's pics... :)

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 13th, '05, 09:22

weeeeeeeeeeee, this thread is looking ALIVE!!!!
welcome angel_rina... :cheers: and i don't think i've said hi to ana ^-^ yet either...
nice to see you both here... :D

btw, with nobuta ending soon and anego already in the bag, has anyone heard of any future drama projects for kat-tun members? i don't think any drama season should be without them... :mrgreen:
gah, i just feel so spoiled this season, i'll be going into serious withdrawals...
i like watching them perform musically, but i still prefer to watch them act...
i vote for an akame/yamapi combo next drama... :cheers:
ok, ok and throw in the rest of kat-tun for optical pleasure... teehee...

forgive me if i'm hyper, i haven't slept at all.... :P

angel_rina

Post by angel_rina » Dec 13th, '05, 09:35

ironicwave wrote:weeeeeeeeeeee, this thread is looking ALIVE!!!!
welcome angel_rina... :cheers: and i don't think i've said hi to ana ^-^ yet either...
nice to see you both here... :D

btw, with nobuta ending soon and anego already in the bag, has anyone heard of any future drama projects for kat-tun members? i don't think any drama season should be without them... :mrgreen:
gah, i just feel so spoiled this season, i'll be going into serious withdrawals...
i vote for an akame/yamapi combo next drama... :cheers:

forgive me if i'm hyper, i haven't slept at all.... :P

Thanks ironicwave for the welcome... ;)
akame/yamapi in combo drama? include ryo too...
akame/yamapi + ryo in a drama... cool.... hehehehe

jica

Post by jica » Dec 13th, '05, 17:41

wow.. you guys sure have been busy posting here... :lol

I found that the site Johnny's Pretty Boys ---> http://je.regret-less.org/ has a forum too, with lots of Kat-tun threads :roll And pretty much download stuff too...

yamatsumi, I was exploring the IdoltToughts gallery, it's really amazing how many pictures there are with Kame, haven't seen all yet.... :-)
http://www.idolthoughts.com/idol/module ... y_eGallery

ana ^-^

Post by ana ^-^ » Dec 13th, '05, 22:13

jica wrote:wow.. you guys sure have been busy posting here... :lol

I found that the site Johnny's Pretty Boys ---> http://je.regret-less.org/ has a forum too, with lots of Kat-tun threads :roll And pretty much download stuff too...

yamatsumi, I was exploring the IdoltToughts gallery, it's really amazing how many pictures there are with Kame, haven't seen all yet.... :-)
http://www.idolthoughts.com/idol/module ... y_eGallery
hontoni arigato :salut:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 13th, '05, 23:51

angel_rina wrote: Also, thanks for Hime Ueda's pics... :)
ooo another Tatchan fan here? :cheers:
ironicwave wrote:weeeeeeeeeeee, this thread is looking ALIVE!!!!
agree!! :D so good people are joining ne~ I bet there still are some that only read this thread but haven't posted yet :P c'mon people don't be shy hehe we're choosing Koki and Maru pix here :lol
ironicwave wrote:btw, with nobuta ending soon and anego already in the bag, has anyone heard of any future drama projects for kat-tun members? i don't think any drama season should be without them... :mrgreen:
hmm I haven't heard anything yet...but I doubt any of our guys will be in a dorama in near future. They are preparing to Dream boy right now and there is going to be Live in March ne~ I believe they are concentrating on KAT-TUN stuff at the moment oh and I'm hoping for their debut too :sweat:
also I think that Akame need a real rest right now...they were not only doing their doramas but also CMs, KAT-TUN da! and the other show, they were also performing earlier this year...
wave, vacation once in a while is a good idea...I think I'll should mention it when offering them to join our Co. :lol
ironicwave wrote:i vote for an akame/yamapi combo next drama... :cheers:
are you sure you want it? it's hard to watch the dorama when you have a nosebleed all the time :mrgreen:

I want to watch Tatchan in a dorama :heart:

btw, can someone enlighten me what's Never Land :scratch: and where can I get it?

jica: thanks for the link :salut:

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 14th, '05, 00:41

bah, who needs vacations... :P

i assume by neverland you mean this:

http://jdorama.com/drama.572.htm

i've never seen this posted anywhere, maybe you'll get lucky requesting it from someone on d-addicts... could be some of the old-timers have it on disc somewhere...

and i can deal with buckets of nosebleeds as long as i can watch those cuties on screen... :lol

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 14th, '05, 01:34

^ ic ic :lol too much hotness is never too much :lol :blink

thanks for the link :salut: why I couldn't find it before? :scratch: but I'd love to have it!! Koki is there and I think Maru is there as well :cheers: and I think I read at jdorama that Tatchan is in 1 ep too (but not sure) I'll definitely look for it!!

OMG I've just finished Nobuta :cry: I was sooo crying on this ep :cry: :cry:
(but...yatta, I can read discussion thread now :D I was so avoiding it since this ep was uploaded)

I'm getting X'mas now. There's still no seeder but I thought I should get this 70 something % of the eps not to miss seeding later (<-- hint) :P

I haven't been posting pix for quite a time..
(I don't remember what has already been posted so just tell me if you see that something is earlier in the thread)
Image<--- Jin's hand hehe I love this pix XD

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 14th, '05, 04:25

yama-chan- :w00t: i just love that Ueda in a pink shirt pic and the last one(in bed) XD he's sooo sexy!!!! XD XD XD :faint:
jica-thanks for the links :mrgreen: more KAT-TUN maddness :thumright:
gosh, this thread is really busy now a days :D and i think that's just great :-)

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 14th, '05, 04:30

angel_rina wrote:
Jecky wrote::offtopic: and gosh,angel_rina. i never notic,but ur from PHILIPPINES???i'm from there too :P i'm currently living here in Cali. so how's the country???i know i miss my family very much :cry: i'm still good at speaking tagalog :mrgreen: cool to have a FLIP here in the KAT-TUN thread :salut:
yup,i'm FLIP and i'm still very young :P i wanted to see KAT-TUN in LA,but my cousin and i couldn't get a ride :-( i was crying all day :cry: plus we live all the way here in San Fransico, so it would take 8 hours to drive there. i couldn't drive yet cuz u know i'm still underage and all.....so i just cried the whole day :cry: :cry: :cry:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Dec 14th, '05, 04:36

Jecky wrote:
angel_rina wrote:
yup,i'm FLIP and i'm still very young :P i wanted to see KAT-TUN in LA,but my cousin and i couldn't get a ride :-( i was crying all day :cry: plus we live all the way here in San Fransico, so it would take 8 hours to drive there. i couldn't drive yet cuz u know i'm still underage and all.....so i just cried the whole day :cry: :cry: :cry:
yes...it was a sad moment for both of us :cry: :cry: *hint: Jecky is my cousin* Sucks!! They were just a couple of miles away and we couldn't see those hotties :cry: :cry: I wish they would come down here to San Francisco!!! That would be great!

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 14th, '05, 04:57

xKiMix wrote:
Jecky wrote:
angel_rina wrote:
yes...it was a sad moment for both of us :cry: :cry: *hint: Jecky is my cousin* Sucks!! They were just a couple of miles away and we couldn't see those hotties :cry: :cry: I wish they would come down here to San Francisco!!! That would be great!
i would have fainted if they came to San Fransico :faint: but it was my dream to see them LIVE and UP CLOSE XD gosh, i cried alot that day.... :hissy: well there's always Japan ^_^

Miyakisses

Post by Miyakisses » Dec 14th, '05, 09:59

wow, they were in california? aw man, and I go to school in LA too!! What were they in LA for, do you know?[/b]

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 15th, '05, 04:32

Miyakisses wrote:wow, they were in california? aw man, and I go to school in LA too!! What were they in LA for, do you know?[/b]
they were there for the Japanese festival :mrgreen:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 16th, '05, 23:22

sorry, but I couldn't help myself posting :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 17th, '05, 08:12

^ :rofl: haha...that's a funny pic,yama-chan. :lol --->still laughing<----- thanks for sharing it. it's really kawaii and funny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jica

Post by jica » Dec 17th, '05, 09:17

yamatsumi wrote:sorry, but I couldn't help myself posting :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Thanks for the pics, they look so funny.... :lol
Are they doing a skit or...?

angel_rina

Post by angel_rina » Dec 17th, '05, 09:46

Hahaha thanks for the pic...
So funny...hahahahaha *keep on laughing*