Hana yori dango movie

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
backdrop001

Hana yori dango movie

Post by backdrop001 » Nov 11th, '05, 09:41

anyone know where I can find the movie of thsi?

moonlit

Post by moonlit » Nov 11th, '05, 09:48

What!? There's a movie of this!??? OMG I must see it!!

backdrop001

Post by backdrop001 » Nov 11th, '05, 09:49

yes I saw the info at this link:

http://jdorama.com/drama.729.htm

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 11th, '05, 09:52

As far as I know there's no chance to download it from the internet. I didn't even find a clubbox that has it. If you're lucky enough you'll find it on ebay.co.jp. Furthermore there was an American user on the Saturn Necklace Webring that has seen it if my memory doesn't fail me. Maybe you'll get her to send you a copy? (I forgot her name though.)

zigma

Post by zigma » Nov 11th, '05, 10:47

use this word "꽃보다 남자1995" or part of word find in 'www.findclubbox.com'
I used to download there

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 11th, '05, 11:01

zigma wrote:use this word "꽃보다 남자1995" or part of word find in 'www.findclubbox.com'
I used to download there
Wah!! Thank you so much for the translation! I actually found 2 different versions, but for some reason I cannot download them. It first requires a password but once I enter both ID and pw I got a "stay outside" sign. :( What does it mean? I don't understand Korean at all.

Aeris_la_Cetra

Post by Aeris_la_Cetra » Nov 11th, '05, 11:14

ohh I never succeeded in finding it!!
I will have really wanted to see it :(

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 11th, '05, 22:36

You guys probably don't know where to look, go here, http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy
As far as I know, there is no English sub for it.

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Nov 11th, '05, 22:48

u can also find it on nomanymore's clubbox !! http://clubbox.co.kr/nomanymore ive been talkin bout it for some time but no one actually cared lol hehe the 1st part was very funny!! u should see it... the guys rnt that great but o welll... the girls actin is brilliant to me ^^ besides its very close to the manga (even tho its SHORT) regardin teh characters' personalities n stuff ^^

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 11th, '05, 23:00

I got a pm earlier with the link to a cb that has it. And I already watched like 15 minutes of it. My first impression is: weird. REALLY weird. Tsukushi and Doumyouji are way ooc, they don't even remind me of the original characters in the least. I found Doumyouji's outfit in his first appearance really... bleh! ^^;
Tsukushi is more like Shigeru (looks and character) in the movie. I do like Shigeru a lot so I don't have any problems with that really. I never had high expectations of the movie anyway which is probably why I'm not hypercritical as I am with the drama. ^^; As for the rest I cannot really judge wheather or not it's close to the manga. Gotta watch it completely to tell, I guess.

fairx

Post by fairx » Nov 11th, '05, 23:41

Please keep us updated with the movie info!

Onegai!

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 12th, '05, 00:24

I didn't watch the movie, but I heard Naohito Fujiki did a good job playing Rui. Well, the man is GORGEOUS, so I have no doubts.

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Nov 12th, '05, 00:27

to me its close to the manga cuz the actress portrayed pretty well makino's personality even tho her hair is so short lol... she just gave a big impression of a strong, carefree girl... the first part of the movie was funny as hell too (similar to the manga ^^)
tsukasa...meh .. while watchin the movie i constantly kept askin myself "what the hell is he wearing" lol i thought it looked ridiculous...
i liked this rui ... so cute n innocent...
the other f4... no comment -.-
that red dress makino wore to the party LOL oi it killed me instantly... she looked like a clown hehehe...
second half of the movie was rather boring...
after all, i liked the first half n makino ^^ i wasnt really disappointed cuz of the other factors since i really saw a strong minded and funny girl here hehehe ^^

kudoushinichi

Post by kudoushinichi » Nov 14th, '05, 08:38

Aaahhh... urayamashi~~~!! I couldn't download from clubbox. I even tried to register, but seems something is wrong since I couldn't get in T_T

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 14th, '05, 10:00

Kamui-san was nice enough to send it to me~ :)

I've watched it RAW, and honestly.........I swear Fujiki Naohito was the only reason why I kept on watching it. :lol

Toritorisan

Post by Toritorisan » Nov 15th, '05, 08:18

I actually saw the movie before the anime series or Meteor Garden came out. It got me interested in HYD storyline. But I think if you were to watch it after the Meteor Garden or the HYD series in Japan now, it would be kinda cheesy. I thought Fujiki Naohito made a good Rui and the girl who played Shizuka fit the role (they made Shizuka from America, so she spoke English).

The guy who played Doumyoji wasn't so bad, but his fashion sense was. Couldn't stand those vest without shirts underneath! Maybe that was the style back in Japan those days?! :blink

tv_addict

Post by tv_addict » Nov 15th, '05, 15:40

hopefully someone is kind enuf to share this movie wit all HYD fans! pls pls someone!

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Nov 15th, '05, 15:47

Hmmm.. i dont think they're allowed to do that here.. but in the links of interest perhaps? Im sure this is of high high interest.. :)

Opalescent Fire

Post by Opalescent Fire » Nov 22nd, '07, 16:04

I know this thread's been dead for years, but I was wondering if anyone's found a place to download this? Raw or subbed.

I'd be forever thankful <3 <3

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Nov 22nd, '07, 16:56

Opalescent Fire wrote:I know this thread's been dead for years, but I was wondering if anyone's found a place to download this? Raw or subbed.

I'd be forever thankful <3 <3
Uh didnt you know??? the movie isnt out yet.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Nov 22nd, '07, 18:51

I think they're talking about the 1995 movie, not the current one. It's on clubbox.

Opalescent Fire

Post by Opalescent Fire » Nov 23rd, '07, 02:03

yeah, im talking about the 1995 one.

And i dont know how to use clubbox =C =C =C =C