Mecha Ike episodes?

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
sn0oze

Mecha Ike episodes?

Post by sn0oze » Dec 15th, '14, 11:57

I've always had the link http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... =mecha+ike bookmarked so I can download Mecha Ike episodes as it was posted but now when I try to go to that link, it says not found. I tried manually searching for "Mecha Ike" in the search section but it says "Due to the high load caused by searching, the normal forum search has been disabled. Please use Google to search the site instead."

Are there any other ways of getting the list of Mecha Ike episodes? Or an alternative site where you can download them? I know you can stream them on Youtube and Youku and stuff but I rather download the file.

Any help or reference would be appreciated.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Dec 15th, '14, 13:44

sn0oze

Post by sn0oze » Dec 16th, '14, 14:11

Ohh awesome! Found exactly what I was looking for in the first link. I never knew about nyaa torrents before. There are so many Japanese stuff on here including a lot of the raw mangas. Thanks so much Keiko! 超ー有難いです!

sn0oze

Post by sn0oze » Dec 16th, '14, 14:18

So thanks to Keiko, I found a huge torrent that has a whole bunch of the episodes from 1995-2014 lol. Yes, it's a HUGE file (329GB). But you can always choose which episodes in the torrent you want to download and which not to so this is like the ultimate torrent for Mecha Ike fans. Hopefully they keep updating the torrent to include all the new episodes in the future.

Thanks again Keiko!!!

renarayne

Re: Mecha Ike episodes?

Post by renarayne » Apr 20th, '15, 17:14

New episodes have kindly been posted for direct download on the Gaki forums if interested:
http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php ... 614#p52614