Anything about Tackey & Tsubasa

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
taka_84

Post by taka_84 » Jan 6th, '06, 03:37

dolleyes wrote:sumimasen, mina, do u have their new song VENUS? I am longing to own it!!
Is the song out already? I pre-ordered the cd without hearing the song first haha :lol

I also pre-ordered the Tackey & Tsubasa calendar, although it's not due out for almost two months...... :P

As for Satomi Hakkenden, I just downloaded the torrents and hopefully I'll start watching it soon :w00t: ....although school just started :cussing:

Harmonycloud

Post by Harmonycloud » Jan 8th, '06, 20:08

Hey, I am a big Hideaki fan, I have one of their CDs. Anyway upon hearing that Hideaki is an actor I have really wanted to see him. I was tempted to buy one of his dramas but I cant find any subtitled. I really wanted to see Antique but again I cant find it subed. Does anyone know where I could find the subtitles? I think another problem I have is Bit torrent does not work on my computer so I can only find it on clubbox but..I cant read korean so Its hard to find a clubbox with it...Could someone please help me? :unsure:

Jeshka

Post by Jeshka » Jan 20th, '06, 13:03

Yamatsumi wrote:
don't we have any Tsubasa fans here?
I've been debating for a while, Tackey or Tsubasa? Tsubasa or Tackey? All the sleepless nights I lay awake, trying to decide upon whom to bestow my love. I wish I could say both of them appeared to me in the night to woo me in hopes that I could finally make my choice. But, alas, no. I watched an episode of Music Station--Tsubasa performed "Venus" alone; he looked so handsome, and he sounded great. He won me over, lucky boy! :P

ladyroake

Post by ladyroake » Jan 20th, '06, 18:03

Why choose one or the other? I'm a Takki fan but I think Tsubasa is sooo cute too. So I like them both.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jan 21st, '06, 07:50

Hey guys, since there's a Takizawa thread now I guess I'll throw this over to the normal J-Ent forum...
Since Imai does a bit of acting as well, feel free to start a new thread for him in the Actors Forum..
:)

xsnowangelx

Post by xsnowangelx » Jan 21st, '06, 08:10

oOo.. i dink i saw one of the guys pic in some1s avator.. n im dinkin.. hes CUTEEEE. :wub: . lol wuh r their names? :whistling: anywhere i can get more info on them?? im not sure which was da one i dink is cute.. hm.. da one dat reminds me of the guy that did 1litre of tears,ryo, i dink? keke :whistling:

edit::: i dink its da tackey?takki?tacky? one dat i dink is cuter.. :mrgreen:
Last edited by xsnowangelx on Jan 21st, '06, 08:36, edited 1 time in total.

flcia

Post by flcia » Jan 21st, '06, 08:23

ohh i had the song VENUS stuck in my head for weeks after i watched johnnys countdown...
omg im totally in love...i can still remember the hand gestures n stuff...
so anyway from then onwards i started to like tackey & tsubasa...i think tsubasa is sexy...but tackey is mayb more charming...

anyone know wen the MV for venus might be coming out???

Shizuru

Post by Shizuru » Jan 21st, '06, 11:55

flcia wrote: anyone know wen the MV for venus might be coming out???
Its already up at jpopsuki, got it a couple days ago :thumright:

taka_84

Post by taka_84 » Jan 21st, '06, 22:55

What do people think of the Venus PV? I find the Indian influence on the song and PV to be quite unique.

btw, does anyone know how the Venus cellphone strap looks like? :mrgreen:

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Jan 21st, '06, 23:55

taka_84 wrote:What do people think of the Venus PV? I find the Indian influence on the song and PV to be quite unique.

The PV is quite ok, a bit funny. As for the strap it looks something like this:
(pic posted by loracyn at A-baka forum)

Jeshka

Post by Jeshka » Jan 22nd, '06, 13:59

ladyroake wrote:
Why choose one or the other? I'm a Takki fan but I think Tsubasa is sooo cute too. So I like them both.

They're lovely and talented--and I like them both. I just like to have a "favorite"--Kimutaku, Akanishi, YamaP, etc., and now, Tsubasa.

As for "Venus", I :wub: it! It's being played everywhere--I can't go into a department store or convenience store without hearing it. And Tackey and Tsubasa are doing lots of promotional appearances right now--I love seeing them together. They are a great pairing, and they seem to really like working together. I saw they do a performance with KAT-TUN (on TV, of course)--it was great, though KAT-TUN's costumes were a bit...um...shiny?

fayenatic

Post by fayenatic » Jan 22nd, '06, 16:50

oooh i have this urge to rewatch Majo No Jouken again.... ::::swoons::::

taka_84

Post by taka_84 » Jan 22nd, '06, 21:34

shirahime wrote:
taka_84 wrote:What do people think of the Venus PV? I find the Indian influence on the song and PV to be quite unique.

The PV is quite ok, a bit funny. As for the strap it looks something like this:
(pic posted by loracyn at A-baka forum)
ooooo thanx for the picture! The cellphone strap looks funky hehe :lol

Jeshka

Post by Jeshka » Jan 23rd, '06, 00:44

My team teacher/supervisor has to be the most macho man in Japan (it's true--macho Japanese men do exist)--he works out any moment he can, consumes protein shakes and beer like most people consume air, and is prone to saw things like 'I like to wear tight shirts to show off my muscles. Mind you, he's a 38 year old married man with two children. So, I like to punk him occassionally. When he came to my office this morning, I pulled a stony face and in my serious voice said, 'Takahashi, I have something important to talk about. I've been debating this for a while, it's been keeping me up at night, so I've come to a final decision (by this point he's become very still and serious as well, waiting for what I have to tell him). 'The truth is, I prefer Tsubasa over Tackey. I know most people prefer Tackey, so I wanted to be up front with you about this.' He continued to stay still and serious, until he finally said 'Hmmm. I see. But, I think the truth is...most Japanese people think I am the most attractive.'

Then I gave him the purple Hello Kitty 'Sumo Kitty' pen I picked up for him when I went to Sumo this weekend (you should see it--Hello Kitty head on top of a flesh-colored, pot-bellied body. She's even wearing fundoshi (I think that`'s what it is--the loincloth sumo wrestlers wear.) His face lit up as he thanked me repeatedly for the gift. He tells me this particular Hello Kitty item is very rare, as they can only be purchased during sumo matches (or whatever they are called--I can't remember). Then the muscle-bound macho-man bounced out of my room grinning ear-to-ear, gripping Hello Kitty tightly so as not to drop it. I wonder if they make Tackey and Tsubasa Hello Kittys? Or at least Johnny's Hello Kitty items?

taka_84

Post by taka_84 » Jan 29th, '06, 02:41

haha Tackey & Tsubasa hello kitty's...I have no idea how that will look like.... :P Although I think JE hello kitty's will be something fangirls will kill over haha

Has anyone seen the JE calendars?

athida

Post by athida » Jan 30th, '06, 21:03

Hi, I uploaded Tackey's "Kiseki" PV for someone and I want to share it here with you too. :D Follow the link => http://www.sendspace.com/file/336zhc

keita1314

Post by keita1314 » Jan 30th, '06, 23:44

Its TnT having new singel? Venus or something like that?? i heard the Chinese version of it..

sHeEnA2o9

Post by sHeEnA2o9 » Jan 31st, '06, 00:31

Its TnT having new singel? Venus or something like that?? i heard the Chinese version of it..
Yes, and I friggin LOVE that song!! I could upload the single for you, it also has chinese, korean, thai versions of the song. I also have the PV- omg I lurv the way they dance and the whole Indian thing was so cool~and I have several performances. I fell in love with this song on the Johnny's countdown concert...and Takky x Tsubaba are so0o0o hawt. But I totally couldn't recognize Tsubasa after watching Summer Snow. He looks so different!! Demo I luhv them both...and could probably never choose.

imtherae

Post by imtherae » Jan 31st, '06, 04:51

heyo i'm a fan of takki dramas! er... well i only watched his SOS and i loved it... :wub: do you know where i can find a list of all his dramas??? :unsure:

xsnowangelx

Post by xsnowangelx » Jan 31st, '06, 06:10

fayenatic wrote:oooh i have this urge to rewatch Majo No Jouken again.... ::::swoons::::
hey fayenatic!.. i was wondering wuh is the movie/series that you have as ur banner.. not the butterfly one but the one wit a woman holding hands with a guy..is it the Takki guy?? :whistling:

btw..ne1 can recommend places where i can dl Takki's movies/series? i dink hes startin to b veryin cute to me :wub:

Jeshka

Post by Jeshka » Jan 31st, '06, 19:17

sHeEnA2o9 wrote:
But I totally couldn't recognize Tsubasa after watching Summer Snow. He looks so different!!
He really does look different, handsome, more like a man recently, rather than a cute boy-band boy. He's working the hair and eyebrows and white suit--he looks great! I think, with the release of "Venus," he'll gain more fans.

thaihang

Post by thaihang » Jan 31st, '06, 20:54

some photos from the internet, dunno where i got them :lol
Attachments
heh, so hot *drooling*
heh, so hot *drooling*
11takkyab9.jpg (57.14 KiB) Viewed 6444 times
olympus, kawaii! I'd buy a Olympus camera if I had money now haha
olympus, kawaii! I'd buy a Olympus camera if I had money now haha
olympus-2003-10a_350.jpg (228.26 KiB) Viewed 6444 times

thaihang

venus

Post by thaihang » Jan 31st, '06, 21:22

I upload the clip Venus at http://www.sendspace.com/file/o9og1x
Please enjoy and don't forget to leave a comment. Thanks
WOW, I really like T&T 's black hair. Dark hair suits them right :wub:
The look mature now, and I always like Tackey in white or black. i don't like his too flashy clothes.
anyway, the prince looks good in anything :mrgreen:
If you guys request, I'll upload Venus mp3 for you.

ina

Post by ina » Feb 2nd, '06, 07:16

imtherae wrote:heyo i'm a fan of takki dramas! er... well i only watched his SOS and i loved it... :wub: do you know where i can find a list of all his dramas??? :unsure:
You can look that up at the wikki.

Here is the link to Takki. http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Takizawa_Hideaki

Just search for dramas on the torrent site. News no Onna, Majou no Juoken (Forbidden Love), Taiyou no Kisetsu, Yoshitsune, Satomi Hakkenden and Chichi no Umi, boku no Sora have been posted here.

Boku dake no Madonna is currently being subbed by JTV (Follow the link under drama site on the main page under Japan TV)

taka_84

Post by taka_84 » Feb 3rd, '06, 19:21

Speaking of Tackey dramas, which one(s) do you guys think was his best? For me, it has to be Taiyou no Kisetsu :cheers:

Hopefully Tackey will do that movie with Jackie Chan and the other HK stars, so we can watch him on the big screen haha :w00t:

thaihang

Post by thaihang » Feb 3rd, '06, 20:31

taka_84 wrote:Speaking of Tackey dramas, which one(s) do you guys think was his best? For me, it has to be Taiyou no Kisetsu :cheers:

Hopefully Tackey will do that movie with Jackie Chan and the other HK stars, so we can watch him on the big screen haha :w00t:
I agree with you. Taiyou no Kisetsu is my number one. That's a difficult role to take.
I also like Satomi Hakkenden.
I hope he will shoot a movie with Jakie too. That would be great for Jakie :lol because Tackey is very cute :wub:

MissMonika

Post by MissMonika » Feb 5th, '06, 03:43

i loved him in Taiyou No Kisestu. Even though it's a lot darker than his other roles, he did a great job. hehehe

GhstDreamer

Post by GhstDreamer » Feb 6th, '06, 03:51

Okay because I'm lazy and didn't bother checking any of the previous posts so I don't know if this question has been asked already.

Did Tsubasa ever released a solo CD?

I mean I like Tackey & Tsubasa songs (I luv the Venus song and the pv!) but I like Tsubasa's singing more than Tackey and I was just wondering if he released his own CDs? I'm interested in buying his solo stuff if he actually released any.

imtherae

Post by imtherae » Feb 6th, '06, 16:49

ina wrote:
You can look that up at the wikki.

Here is the link to Takki. http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Takizawa_Hideaki

Just search for dramas on the torrent site. News no Onna, Majou no Juoken (Forbidden Love), Taiyou no Kisetsu, Yoshitsune, Satomi Hakkenden and Chichi no Umi, boku no Sora have been posted here.

Boku dake no Madonna is currently being subbed by JTV (Follow the link under drama site on the main page under Japan TV)
Oo.. alrighty! thanks a bunch! :salut:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Feb 8th, '06, 14:08

wow sooo many people joined this thread :cheers: hurray^^

taka: I luv your new ava+sig :wub:

about Venus...I didn't like it at first when I heard it at the countdown hehe but I luved their new image :heart: now I think Venus is ok :D I even like it a bit^^ but I prefer Kimi no na wo Yobitai :wub: this one is sooo cute :music:
haven't seen Venus PV yet but I'm downloading it right now^^
sHeEnA2o9 wrote:and Takky x Tsubaba are so0o0o hawt. But I totally couldn't recognize Tsubasa after watching Summer Snow. He looks so different!!
I know :lol when I saw them I was :shocked: who is the guy singing with Takki? :lol Tsuba looked great at the countdown
taka_84 wrote:Speaking of Tackey dramas, which one(s) do you guys think was his best? For me, it has to be Taiyou no Kisetsu :cheers:

Taiyou for me as well :thumleft: and Majo no jouken :wub: I can't wait for the new version to be out :cheers: I'll definitely rewatch it

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Feb 8th, '06, 14:20

btw, if you don't have it yet here's the whole single Venus

1. Venus
2. Kimi no na wo Yobitai
3. NEVER EVER
4. Venus (Korean ver.)
5. Venus (Chinese ver.)
6. Venus (Thai ver.)
7. Venus (Karaoke)

lanlancat

Post by lanlancat » Feb 15th, '06, 23:00

I want to find this TV-Variety : 02/14/2006 Studio Park Konnichiwa
also does anyone have hanamaru cafe 05.12.29?

:unsure: :unsure:

Lyssa77

Post by Lyssa77 » Mar 27th, '06, 07:20

link to Venus single already expired :((((
may anyone reupload it please?
onegaishimasu ^^

hana_hide

Post by hana_hide » Mar 27th, '06, 17:25

:thumright: Love their new songs...Venus :wub:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Mar 28th, '06, 22:54

[img]http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/takki_tanjoubi.jpg[/img]

yup, happy bday Takki!! :heart:

Jeshka

Post by Jeshka » Apr 2nd, '06, 13:47

Ack! It was Tackey's birthday? Is he 24 now? I recently learned that one of my friends saw him in person--he was participating in a Samurai Festival parade last autumn. And to think, I ALMOST went!

bedhead

Post by bedhead » Apr 3rd, '06, 00:50

Wah! I haven't posted here for FOREVER! Takki love! Takki love! Kekeke. <33333

Mmmm, my favorite Takki dramas have to be Taiyou no Kisetsu and Forbidden Love (Majo no Jouken).

By the way, does anyone know if the movie with Jackie Chan is confirmed? Has Johnny said yes? I hope so!! >.< I'd love to see Takki in a movie theatre and squeal over him while people give me odd looks! ROFL

vicmiki2

TAKKI & TSUBA material

Post by vicmiki2 » May 5th, '06, 06:59

Hi,
someone knows where I can find material on TACKEY & TSUBASA... ^ - ^
link, clubbox, etc ^ _ ^
thanks

Lyssa77

Re: TAKKI & TSUBA material

Post by Lyssa77 » May 5th, '06, 08:20

vicmiki2 wrote:Hi,
someone knows where I can find material on TACKEY & TSUBASA... ^ - ^
link, clubbox, etc ^ _ ^
thanks
anou... do you need information or downloads? :roll or both?

http://www.takizawa-hideaki.net/ - may be the ever best site about Takki, but no music download so far
http://imai-tsubasa.com/2ndface/index.html - site abt Tsubasa, has downloads!
http://community.livejournal.com/2wenty_2wo/70789.html - all PVs
http://himeko_himura.freespaces.com/txt.htm - downloads http://www.geocities.com/takatomon44/ - some rare mp3
http://pinkcakerocks.livejournal.com/134969.html mp3 and video, not sure if all links still working
http://takkitsuba-rabu.livejournal.com/ - video

hope it helps ^^

plumpplum

Post by plumpplum » May 6th, '06, 20:08

Hello everybody! I've been lurking here for a long time...nice to meet you!

Thanks for the links Lyssa77! hee hee hee...you just made my day!

hehe...More sites to go to!

I first saw him in Majo no Jouken and I've been his fan ever since.
*sighs* Just can't get enough!
I just finished downloading Satomi Hakkeden.

Can't wait to watch it!

Lyssa77

Post by Lyssa77 » May 23rd, '06, 18:57

plumpplum wrote:Hello everybody! I've been lurking here for a long time...nice to meet you!

Thanks for the links Lyssa77! hee hee hee...you just made my day!

hehe...More sites to go to!

I first saw him in Majo no Jouken and I've been his fan ever since.
*sighs* Just can't get enough!
I just finished downloading Satomi Hakkeden.

Can't wait to watch it!
hello ^_^
nice to meet you too 8)
here is one more usefull link http://bumped.livejournal.com/ person who uploaded this stuff wrote we are free to share link to her LJ somewhere else ^^

btw i still haven't seen Majo =) downloaded it recently (and have now no time to watch, poor me). Satomi is really great. like samurai! Takki :wub:

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Feb 22nd, '07, 21:34

Whoa this thread has had like... no activity!

Just wondering about the new Tackey SP Drama thing.
Any news on it?

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Feb 25th, '07, 08:51

HEY TXT FANS PLZ RESSURECT!!!

dragon35fire90>>> whats that about?

i think the movie with jackie is confirmed.. i have seen pics of them together in a party or a premier night (im not reaLLy sure) in Shanghai (im aLso not sure here). and Jackie introduced Tackey to his wife... its awesome.... sorry i dont have the copy of the pic... but its awesome... ^_^

xPhunk29x

Post by xPhunk29x » May 15th, '07, 05:14

Hmm Do You Guys Mean Romeo and Juliet? If Im Wrong. Im Sorry. I Dont Know All The Drama's Tackey is In. I Have Seen 'Boku dake no Madonna' and a movie he was in (i forget the name.)

anyways. I LOVE TACKEY AND TSUBASA.. THEY F--IN ROCKK!!!!

i Love Tackey. Hes So Sexxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :wub: :wub: :wub: :mrgreen: :D :-) :wub:

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 20th, '07, 05:37

i aLso watch Boku Dake!! Tackey is reaLLy cute on that drama.........

Romeo and Juliet is not avaiLable here in d-addicts... its the 6th week of airing... i hope someone with subs aLL the eps...

pLs peeps post anything TxT.. esp downLodabLes... wahehehe :thumleft: :thumleft:

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » May 20th, '07, 15:06

karin-chan wrote: Romeo and Juliet is not avaiLable here in d-addicts... its the 6th week of airing...
I'm not sure what you're talking about... :scratch:
As far as I know, Romeo and Juliet was just single episode special. It was part of a 2 episode Shakespeare special (the other part being based on King Lear). Both torrents are available on the tracker and somebody has posted soft subs of Romeo and Juliet already in the Subtitles Forum...

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 20th, '07, 15:11

ooopsss!! i thought its a compLete drama!!!! got the wrong info!!!! *baka*... thanks for the info mizune

meaning to say the whole stuff has compLete subs... yay!!!! horaaayyy!!!

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 27th, '07, 08:26

*credits for this pic!*
Attachments
tackey-&-tsubasa.jpg
tackey-&-tsubasa.jpg (74.93 KiB) Viewed 5601 times

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 28th, '07, 13:44

takkibaby and tsubababy hug on Domoto Kyoudai!!!! :wub:

how sweet....................... :thumleft:

*credits for the pic!! and tnx for the video upLoad!!*

bonus: Tsuyoshi and Koichi hugs too!!! :w00t:
Attachments
ttdk20070408-03.jpg
ttdk20070408-03.jpg (71.8 KiB) Viewed 5577 times

hackerz

Post by hackerz » Aug 7th, '07, 07:51

Tackey & Tsubasa, their latest single will be launch tomorrow 8.8.2007 :cheers:

http://www.avexnet.or.jp/tackeytsubasa/

ImageImage

found this on net -- > Tackey &Tsubasa SAMURAI videoclip http://www.mediafire.com/?4drpbhdzijs

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Aug 8th, '07, 13:08

thank you so much...

Samurai PV rocks!!
please wish them luck!! <3

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Sep 11th, '07, 14:45

Happy 5th birthday Tackey and Tsubasa!!!

:thumright: :thumleft: :thumright: :thumleft: :thumright: :thumleft: :thumright: :thumleft:

thanks to Tsu's fansite for this
Attachments
txt_fifth.jpg
txt_fifth.jpg (19.61 KiB) Viewed 4309 times

crocus

Post by crocus » Sep 5th, '08, 12:11

i know there are not many t&t fans here... but i still wanna spread this love...

6th Anniversary Project: I ♥ T&T

this is a fans' project for T&T 6th Anniversary, anyone can join...
for more details, click HERE