The ARASHI thread

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
kukuri
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kukuri » Feb 1st, '06, 04:10

Hi arashi fans.
I'm a fan of Aiba, but I like them all. :P

My fav songs are:
Right back to you
Subarashiki sekai
Yes or No
Rain
A day in our life
and more +

My fansub group, JTV, just released Kisarazu Cats Eye ep1 starring Sakurai Sho. 4 days after his birthday. :lol
So check it out. You'll all love Bambi (Sho). :wub:

MotoWhisper

Post by MotoWhisper » Feb 1st, '06, 08:14

Ok, my turn:

1. Yasashikutte Sukoshi Baka
2. Yasashikutte Sukoshi Baka
3. Yasashikutte Sukoshi Baka
4. Nino's "Iza, now" solo
5. Rain (Ohno Solo)
6. La Tormenta 2004
7. Right Back To You
8. Itsuka No Summer (Aiba Solo)
9. Yes No
10. Yume De Ii Kara (Sho Solo)

But all this is very relative. And one of this places will get their new single Harukaze Sneakers :thumleft:

Eria

Post by Eria » Feb 2nd, '06, 06:20

ohayou girls! haven't been here forever *since hyd ended*
let's see... what are my top 10... these are not in order:

-tomadoinagara
-a day in our life
-typhoon generation
-nice no kokoroiki
-blue
-Sunrise Nippon
-hero
-hadashi no mirai
-top secret
-dear my friend

beccaa

Post by beccaa » Feb 3rd, '06, 09:17

oooh, looks fun! i've always liked to list stuff down...
in no particular order:

- subarashii sekai
- naisu no kokoro iki
- hadashi no mirai
- pika**nchi double
- pika**nchi
- konseki (nino's solo)
- tochuu gesha
- sketch
- eyes with delight
- A.Ra.Shi

(:

ryoko293

Post by ryoko293 » Feb 7th, '06, 11:22

hihi minna!

i have a lil request, I'm looking everywhere for THE ORIGINAL picture of Machan, I seem to have deleted it (how could I?) can anyone help? It is from this magazine colletion:

[img]http://www.mediaupload.net/images/2006/ ... k6qH3a.jpg[/img]

I need the Masaki pic as big as possible and will remove any tag myself, cuz I wanna make a poster out of it! thanks~

quikbunny

Post by quikbunny » Feb 10th, '06, 14:40

Ahh just thought I would post some pictures (2 to be exact) of Aiba's new haircut - it looks really good on him don't you think? And oh ho ho ho look at our sexy Jun as well..
[img]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/1445/junaiba0018ha.jpg[/img] [img]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/2935/junaiba0020vk.jpg[/img]

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Feb 10th, '06, 21:17

whoa didnt even notice Aiba's hair! i was too busy watching Jun =)

Furui

Post by Furui » Feb 11th, '06, 21:39

What the hell.... >________<
I watched it and... Well...
I liked Aiba's hair better, when it was a bit longer >_<
And what's up with Jun's mustache or something? O_o" it looked weird....
Well... At least Nino's hair started to grow back >_< (Heh.. and than they'll come and say: We have to retape the bald sessions XD XD XD) I wonder if he'll have his own hair in Maison Ikkoku XD

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Feb 11th, '06, 23:44

has anyone heard the song 風見鶏 (piano version) ~ by nino???

oh my!!!!!! im in love with it as well as the pikanchi double piano version [ by nino ^^ ] .. you can find these on the arashi full discography!!!
or elsewhere i imagine... XD

xiaowanzi

Post by xiaowanzi » Feb 12th, '06, 08:43

Hello..

Currently, we r uploading D No Arashi from eps 01 onwards.. for those who r interested, you may read here for more information: http://www.arashian.com/index.php?topic=664.0

For those interested, we're giving priority to arashians first.. we'll be uploading it on ysi so currently, there r still "slots" available and i tot of sharing it w those here too.

E only requirement is that u need to be a member of my forum and then pm me. So that i can give u e access. *Approval is subject to the uploaders' approval*

Note: For those who r interested in sharing, you may also pm me and i'll give u access to the dls page too. Those who r sharing may dl from dls thread... need not to ask for access~ 8)

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Feb 12th, '06, 21:26

quikbunny wrote:Ahh just thought I would post some pictures (2 to be exact) of Aiba's new haircut - it looks really good on him don't you think? And oh ho ho ho look at our sexy Jun as well..
[img]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/1445/junaiba0018ha.jpg[/img] [img]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/2935/junaiba0020vk.jpg[/img]
Yeah Aiba brought up the hair subject and got Nino showing his almost bald head haha. Well I like the Aiba with longer hair better, he looks cuter with longer hair.
As for MatsuJun, his personality seems to change a bit, I wonder if he's getting in to his new character. For every movie or drama he takes on, he remain in that character even during other shows. You can see that the Tsukasa character is off now.

quikbunny

Post by quikbunny » Feb 19th, '06, 16:34

Can anyone tell me why Nino shaved his head? I don't think there is anything wrong with it but why does he keep wearing that wig?

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Feb 19th, '06, 17:48

quikbunny wrote:Can anyone tell me why Nino shaved his head? I don't think there is anything wrong with it but why does he keep wearing that wig?
nino did a one hour show special in which he had to shave his head..

Furui

Post by Furui » Feb 19th, '06, 22:24

whisperss_57 wrote:
quikbunny wrote:Can anyone tell me why Nino shaved his head? I don't think there is anything wrong with it but why does he keep wearing that wig?
O_o Hm? As far as I know he had to do that becouse he is playing a kid who has cancer... O_O" (in: 少しは、恩返しができたかな)....
So... What's the truth?

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Feb 19th, '06, 22:35

Furui wrote:
whisperss_57 wrote:
O_o Hm? As far as I know he had to do that becouse he is playing a kid who has cancer... O_O" (in: 少しは、恩返しができたかな)....
So... What's the truth?
im pretty shur he was plyaign a kid with cancer.. but wasnt it a show speical or is ti a wohel series?

jeng

Post by jeng » Feb 20th, '06, 04:12

anyone know which g no arashi had nino showing his bald head..sniff..i miss his hair..he reminded me of a little boy. *Cries* but he's still cool like that! *goes to watch stand up! ]

quikbunny

Post by quikbunny » Feb 20th, '06, 04:15

Ahh ok - hopefully we all will get to see the special/show then ... And also any news on when their next single comes out?

Furui

Post by Furui » Feb 20th, '06, 08:16

whisperss_57 wrote:but wasnt it a show speical or is ti a wohel series?
as far as I know, it is a dorama-series :blink But if I'm mistaken, pls somebody correct this info.

@ Jeng: He shows his bald head in every G no Arashi ep :mrgreen: (Or, are you interested in wichone FIRST?) Like in the last ep: "Let's go!" XD XD XD OMG, I was laughing so hard...
Wah, I just don't remember where that vid is, where Nino gets shaved.. >_< I digged up the communities, but didn't find there either.... If someone tells me how to registrate @ megaupload, so that I could upload, than I'd gladly upload the file there!

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Feb 20th, '06, 13:20

TBS call it a special drama so not a tv series.. here is the website, 少しは、恩返しができたかな ~ something about returning a favour or a little favour or something that makes sense :P

also found this (I think it might have been based on a book)

2006/03/22 - TBS
Special Drama
Cast - Ninomiya Kazunari

[img]http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/2182/drama0jn.jpg[/img]

and here are some pictures of nino on a cover of a book

*runs*

Furui

Post by Furui » Feb 20th, '06, 22:47

O_O WHOA!!!!!!
Thanks for the info!!! O_________________________________O

di0x

Post by di0x » Feb 20th, '06, 23:39

hi.. *LOL*
:lol
I have a question! here...is there someone who has the translation of special bakuten hana yori dango with HG? It's very funny but I don't understand japanese so, I can undestand 8) ...nothing? *lol* XD Ok, please...if there is someone who has the translation or who knows where i can take the translation...say me please
(u can make me a new person...u can mark time...the time before the translation and the time after the translation ) :dance:
thanks and sorry for my poor english :pale: :cry: :cry: :cry:

& I want to put a photo of young Jun he was, is and will be always so so so lovely :wub: !! *lol*

http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=junp059fc.jpg

byee~~~~ ^3^

ah! I love aiba and jun...and shoo >///< but aiba...god :wub: *lol*

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Feb 23rd, '06, 05:17

Ok, so I'm pretty new to the Arashi scene (after being hit with Jun bait, of course). I'm heading out to Japan in a month, and am wondering, if I'm going to buy an Arashi album, which one should I get?

Thank you!!

Furui

Post by Furui » Feb 23rd, '06, 05:28

@PopGilligan: Well,... what kind of music-style do you like the best?
Becouse they have albums with different type. Like: in one of them there are more elements from hiphop, in a nother a little more from latin elements, or punkish music elements....
(If you'd like to test the numbers, there is an album collection torrent uppend @ Jpopsuki)
If you'd like to hear solo performances from them than "One" will be a good choice.
Generally I'd say: Single collection and the How's it going is a good start ^^...

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Feb 23rd, '06, 20:24

@Furui!

I normally listen to punk, rock and popish music. Thank you for your input! I appreciate it <( ^ ^ )>

Furui

Post by Furui » Feb 26th, '06, 12:50

Hmh... rock, punk and popish..
*thinks*
Hmh. There are albums wich share some numbers...
A few numbers with punkish/rockish elements:

Sakura Sake
Horizon
Unti Unti
Gori Muchuu
Pikanchi
Kotoba Yorimo Taisetsu Na Mono
Asu Ni Mukatte Hoeru
Yasashikutte Sukoshi Baka
Subarashi sekai
Jidai

Donna Kotoba de
Koi ha burekii

and an istrumental number: Introduction ~Storm~

----

I'd like to ask for some info...
Does anybody know where can I find this Hippare video? => Arashi is performing Gang

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Feb 27th, '06, 17:40

Yatta! XD I never knew there was an Arashi thread here! ^^;; So, I guess I'll say that I'm new to this thread. ^________^ Hmm, little intro. post, I guess? ^^;; I don't listen to Jpop that much (actually, Arashi is the only Jpop group I really listen to. O_______o). I love Jrock, but yeah, that's a different story. Anyway, I love the boys 'cause they're just too hilarious, and Sho is hot. XD;; The order I have them in from favorite to least favorite would be:
1) Sho
2) Ohno & Aiba (It used to be just Aiba, but Ohno is starting to get too funny)
3) Nino
4) Jun

*Runs from Jun fans* Don't kill me. XD;; I don't know why he's my least favorite actually. O_____o

Furui

Post by Furui » Feb 27th, '06, 18:07

@riku_tsuyoi: Did you know that here's a Sho thread too? ^_^
Oh, well some ppl don't like Jun that much becouse he makes some ppl scared by his sadistic and dark side (he has one for sure).
I personally like Jun too ^_____________^ (altough my current fav is Ohnooooo~ (oh yeah! XD)) Yeah... Well... I like all of them ^^

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Feb 27th, '06, 18:23

EH?! A Sho thread? *Checks for it* Hahah, it's not that I hate him or anything, he just isn't as great as the other members according to me...? No, that sounds evil, too. >____>;; Hhaha, sadistic! OMG! Like the paintball gun and shooting Nino. O_____O Haha, but no doubt, Jun is an amazing actor. ^^ Hehe, isn't it Nino right now, ne? ^^;; Hahah, I especially like them all in the lastest GnoArashi episode. XD;; The bald man thing killed me! XD

Furui

Post by Furui » Feb 27th, '06, 18:39

riku_tsuyoi wrote: Hhaha, sadistic! OMG! Like the paintball gun and shooting Nino. O_____O
Ah, well yeah. And when his eyes lit up, that he may have a chance to hit Aiba in the head with the hard egg and so on....
riku_tsuyoi wrote:Haha, but no doubt, Jun is an amazing actor. ^^
O_O Yeah! I LOVE his acting! Especially in Kimi wa petto...
riku_tsuyoi wrote:Hehe, isn't it Nino right now, ne? ^^;; Hahah, I especially like them all in the lastest GnoArashi episode. XD;; The bald man thing killed me! XD
Naw, not Nino. ^^ Altough I'm a faaaaaaan of his acting. ^_________^ Ohno is the Nr one for sure... All the others follow close behind ^^
Agh! That G no arashi was kinda cool! XD And sometimes I was laughing at THEIR reactions. (like in the baldman session, or when they tasted food and Jun, the most choosy one of them all was the only one liking that stuff XD)

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Feb 27th, '06, 23:43

Furui wrote: Ah, well yeah. And when his eyes lit up, that he may have a chance to hit Aiba in the head with the hard egg and so on....
O______O I never noticed that! XD;; Lol. But Jun seems a lot more cheerful recently, ne? Like in Utawara and such. XD;; Oh, I love him as Domyouji! :wub: But I agree, he was amazing in KwP! ^^ I want a Momo. .______. Lol.
Lol. I thought it was Nino 'cause of your icon. :whistling: Eh?! :blink Jun liked the food? >_____>;; I thought he said it was disgusting. ^^;; Maybe I should rewatch the episode! *Has a horrible memory*

Furui

Post by Furui » Feb 28th, '06, 01:17

Yeah, Jun seems to feel a bit more at ease or something ^^ I'm happy with that. I saw him that cheerful in the early vids...

Uhm.. my icon will remain this for a while, becouse ppl who need reseeding for Yasashii Jikan will look for me with this icon. (I have a LOT OF Riida icons, even some I made myself so it is not the question of material ^^"...)

Ahm. He said "ore kore umai" ... heh. At the brown stuff Sho and Aiba hated and wich they ate like: seeeeeee-no! *munch* :lol

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Feb 28th, '06, 01:28

Lol! Yeah, younger Jun is too adorable! XD;;

Oh, I see. ^______^ Hmmm, maybe I should watch that drama series, since I'm in need of a series to watch. X3 Hahha, that's like me with Shokun icons! XD I have too many! ^^;;

Oh! Okay, I remember what you're talking about. ^^ I was actually talking about the rice jelly thing. XD;; He was all "Mazui!" XD

Furui

Post by Furui » Feb 28th, '06, 09:23

riku_tsuyoi wrote:Lol! Yeah, younger Jun is too adorable! XD;;

Oh, I see. ^______^ Hmmm, maybe I should watch that drama series, since I'm in need of a series to watch. X3 Hahha, that's like me with Shokun icons! XD I have too many! ^^;;

Oh! Okay, I remember what you're talking about. ^^ I was actually talking about the rice jelly thing. XD;; He was all "Mazui!" XD
I suggest you watch Yoiko no Mikata, becouse I've just started it, and Sho is playing an AMAZINGLY CUTE character in it O_O" (a kindergarten teacher!) Altough... I think that you, as a Sho fanmight have already seen it...

Oh! thatone! Yeah, well... I think Jun tought that they can make mochi ^ ^"...

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Feb 28th, '06, 10:18

Does anyone know a reason behind this name thing?

like, Aiba Masaki, Matsumoto Jun, Ninomiya Kazunari, Ohno Satoshi, Sakurai Sho

What I'm wondering is why they call Jun and Sho by their first names but not the others (I know how japanese names work with the whole second name unless your family or close friends etc)

Furui

Post by Furui » Feb 28th, '06, 12:02

Huh? O_o" I don't think it is special or something. It is just that it is shorter this way ^^" Well... like a nickname... Anyway: Ohno is called Sami too (copyright by Nino XD)
Well, of course when it is about an official matter, than they are called Matsumoto-san and Sakurai-san ^^

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Feb 28th, '06, 17:19

Furui wrote:
I suggest you watch Yoiko no Mikata, becouse I've just started it, and Sho is playing an AMAZINGLY CUTE character in it O_O" (a kindergarten teacher!) Altough... I think that you, as a Sho fanmight have already seen it...

Oh! thatone! Yeah, well... I think Jun tought that they can make mochi ^ ^"...
Haha, yeah! Taiyou sensai! :wub: Hehe, I watched the whole thing raw already. He's just too cute! X3 But I prefer Kisarazu Cat's Eye, though. OMG, it's too funny. I bought the boxset and I have the movie. :roll It's definitely one of my favorite series 'cause it's too funny! Ani! Hahha. XD;;

Furui

Post by Furui » Feb 28th, '06, 20:49

Awww.... Kisarazu Cat's Eye... I haven't had any time to dl... T____T But I'd like to watch it, becouse everyone says that it is REALLY good!! :lol

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Mar 1st, '06, 00:19

Eh?! Hontou? XD You should definitely watch it! JTV is currently subbing it right now (Yay! Finally someone starts subbing it! ^^;; My Japanese isn't too great to fully understand it raw! XD;;). If you like, I can upload the first and second episode for you. ^_______^

Furui

Post by Furui » Mar 1st, '06, 08:33

O_O Wow, how generous! I'm currently dl-ing it from JTV, so no need to do that, but your offer made me feel really good. Thank you ^__________^

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Mar 1st, '06, 17:15

Lol. No problem, ne! :lol You'll definitely love it once you watch it. Oi, did you hear about the special Jun is doing for this month? Does anyone know what's it about? :blink

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Mar 1st, '06, 18:57

Lowest wrote:Does anyone know a reason behind this name thing?

like, Aiba Masaki, Matsumoto Jun, Ninomiya Kazunari, Ohno Satoshi, Sakurai Sho

What I'm wondering is why they call Jun and Sho by their first names but not the others (I know how japanese names work with the whole second name unless your family or close friends etc)
Normally they call each other by last name in japan even nicknames mostly made from last names. But Jun's last name is so long while his first name is short and convienient. As for Sho, he always said he like ppl calling him Sho and not Sakurai.

Furui

Post by Furui » Mar 1st, '06, 20:03

riku_tsuyoi wrote:Lol. No problem, ne! :lol You'll definitely love it once you watch it. Oi, did you hear about the special Jun is doing for this month? Does anyone know what's it about? :blink
Yeah, I heard about it, but I dunno what it is about... I dunno what it is about, but I'm really curious. (Weeeeell, at least I know Nino's ^_^ It will be a cooking show. When Jun did his... even hearing it was a reeeeally good experience, so I'm looking forward to it :mrgreen: )

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Mar 1st, '06, 22:23

shirahime wrote:As for Sho, he always said he like ppl calling him Sho and not Sakurai.
:lol But why not? Sakurai sounds so pretty. :P Lol. Oh, and there's always the whole "MatsuJun" nickname. XD;; Hmm, I wonder what the other members name would be if they combined their last name and first... Aisaki? Ohtoshi? XD;; Err...Don't mind me... :roll School has killed my brain.

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Mar 1st, '06, 22:30

shirahime wrote:As for Sho, he always said he like ppl calling him Sho and not Sakurai.
:lol But why not? Sakurai sounds so pretty. :P Lol. Oh, and there's always the whole "MatsuJun" nickname. XD;; Hmm, I wonder what the other members name would be if they combined their last name and first... Aisaki? Ohtoshi? XD;; Err...Don't mind me... :roll School has killed my brain.
Furui wrote:Yeah, I heard about it, but I dunno what it is about... I dunno what it is about, but I'm really curious. (Weeeeell, at least I know Nino's ^_^ It will be a cooking show. When Jun did his... even hearing it was a reeeeally good experience, so I'm looking forward to it :mrgreen: )
Don't know what KCE is about or Jun's special? XD;; Eh? Cooking show? O___O

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Mar 2nd, '06, 00:10

whee... havent been here in a while.. i think o_O.. anyways
does anyone have the piano music for nino's piano version of kazamidori and pika**nchi double???

xiaowanzi

Post by xiaowanzi » Mar 4th, '06, 19:12

ARGhZZZ

I'm so so so so so ANGRY! :cussing:

Lazy to spell everything out again. Just go to http://www.arashian.com/index.php?topic=43.60. See my post!

:cussing:

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Mar 4th, '06, 19:15

LOL! I saw your post on Jdorama! :P Awww. *Pats* Don't worry about it. ^^;; Is it an official boxset or something?

Romance

Post by Romance » Mar 5th, '06, 03:20

did they release anything after wish?

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Mar 5th, '06, 03:40

@Romance: Nope, but there is a sample Mp3 of their soon to be new single called "?? Sneakers". Not sure when it'll come out, but it's used for some commercial in Japan.

P.S. I love your sig. :wub: MUCC is love. ^^

[Edit] I don't think these forums supports Japanese text. :glare: It's called "Harukaze Sneakers". ^^;;

xiaowanzi

Post by xiaowanzi » Mar 5th, '06, 11:10

thanks riku san~ :wub:

i don't know if it's official one or not. nowadays, there's so many drama boxes out there, n at times, i cant tell e differences. The one i saw looks real... seems non-official to me.. haha.. (wad m i talking :scratch: )

awww... i wan G no Arashi. sobs. it's not out on jpopsuki yet~ :cry:

Furui

Post by Furui » Mar 5th, '06, 13:18

Yup... Neither MagoMAgo, nor G no Arashi T_T *needs her regular weekly shot badly*

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Mar 6th, '06, 18:52

@xiaowanzi: Oi, oi! I know what you mean! It's so hard to find out if anything is original or not nowadays. ^^;;

P.S. YAY! GnoArashi is out, but err...It's not downloading for some odd reason. O_______O *Kicks Bittorrent* :cry:

xiaowanzi

Post by xiaowanzi » Mar 7th, '06, 17:23

riku_tsuyoi wrote:@xiaowanzi: Oi, oi! I know what you mean! It's so hard to find out if anything is original or not nowadays. ^^;;

P.S. YAY! GnoArashi is out, but err...It's not downloading for some odd reason. O_______O *Kicks Bittorrent* :cry:
yar... too many of it..

*pats* don't worry.. it should start dl-ing soon~ :cheers:

Furui

Post by Furui » Mar 7th, '06, 18:09

riku_tsuyoi wrote: err...It's not downloading for some odd reason. :
did you wait for 3 days from the announcing of the torrent? (I think you used the one @ JPOPSUKI)... O_o

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Mar 10th, '06, 01:04

Furui wrote: did you wait for 3 days from the announcing of the torrent? (I think you used the one @ JPOPSUKI)... O_o
LOL! :P I actually didn't know about that. *Embarassed* ^^;;

Oh! Did all of you guys hear about Nino's new movie? ^^ Apparently, Clint Eastwood is directing it. It's called "Flags of Our Fathers" (The Japanese title is called "Red Sun, Black Sand". Nino won't be the main character in the movie, but yeah. ^^;; The movie is going to be split into two parts; one being in the perspective of the Americans and the other being the Japanese.You can visit the American version of the site here. ^_____^

Furui

Post by Furui » Mar 10th, '06, 09:12

Yeah!! <:3 But he's going to act together woth some great actors!!! <:3
Now really, I'm so proud of him!!! <:3
(ahem... some fans are going to LA to see him. :mrgreen: Pretty dedicated (&rich T_T) fans huh? :D

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Mar 10th, '06, 17:46

Haha, yes, I know! It's currently the heated topic at the Jdorama forum. XD;; Oi, I'd love to meet Nino (Even though he isn't my first favorite). ^^ Hehe, I wish him all the best with his movie! ^^

Furui

Post by Furui » Mar 10th, '06, 18:51

Yeah, same here!! <:3
Riida is my fav, but if I could meet Nino..... :wub: I'd camp in front of Warner's the whole day n night undercover!!! :fear:

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Mar 11th, '06, 03:57

LOL! Yes! XD I'd do the same! :roll If only I was there. XD;; Lol. I do hope they interview him or something! :lol That'd be great, ne? Seeing Nino interviewed on TV. XD

Furui

Post by Furui » Mar 11th, '06, 08:59

<:3 yeah, that would be great!!! <:3 I want that too....
Oh!! And.... imagine what would happen if it would be nominated to Oscar XD XD XD
Ok ok, my imagination ran wild XD

Well...... some ppl plan to interview him.... :roll (you know.. they were talking about the press ticket...) (SO LUCKY PPL!!!!! T_T)

quikbunny

Post by quikbunny » Mar 11th, '06, 21:15

I think that's great that Nino will be in a Clint Eastwood Movie... means more people will get to see how good an actor he is and yes it could open up channels for him (and Arashi) to do more stuff in the US if they are interested in doing that. Mannnnn Clint Eastwood filmed a movie where I live once... too bad he's not doing it again!!!!

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Mar 11th, '06, 21:28

Yeah, I'm so happy for Nino! ^^ I hope he has a semi major part in the movie so we can see his acting skills. ^^ Has anyone read the book? I wonder how big his part will be. X3

P.S. YATTA! My Arashi calendar arrived yesterday! It's so nice! *_____* Has anyone else ordered it? X3 I want to use the string for my cellphone later. XD;;

chudaps

Post by chudaps » Mar 12th, '06, 23:23

I heard that there's going to be two versions of the movie, one from the American view, and one from the Japanese...Is Nino going to be the lead soldier for the Japanese view?

Even if he's not in the lead role, this is a big break for him!

Go Nino! ^__^

P.S. Ooooh! Arashi stuff! Wish I could buy some too T_T I bet the cellphone string looks really nice =)

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Mar 13th, '06, 17:55

Eh?! Two versions? O_______O I know Paul Walker is in the American part. XD;; Lol. Err...I thought they'll put both perspectives into one movie? O_____O Oi! But Nino is already in LA! Yay! If any of you have a chance to meet him, remember to bring a camera! X3

Furui

Post by Furui » Mar 13th, '06, 18:43

Paul Walker? O_O
Damn.... It'll be worth to watch.... Paul Walker in the american version.. Nino in the japanese version... HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emrams

Post by emrams » Mar 13th, '06, 18:58

i read that the japanese version Red Sun, Black Sand is going to be released in 2007 a year after Flags of Our Fathers. IMDB doesn't say who is going to be in it yet except Ken Watanabe. If Nino is, then that is super cool. yay.

Furui

Post by Furui » Mar 13th, '06, 20:49

2007????? O_o I knew of 2006 september T____________T not fair...

tenshi_angels87

Post by tenshi_angels87 » Mar 14th, '06, 02:07

just join here, so this is my first post
@ Furui, agree with you there
Paul Walker? O_O
Damn.... It'll be worth to watch.... Paul Walker in the american version.. Nino in the japanese version... HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ riku _tsuyoi, is that you there that was in the jdorama Arashi thread? if it's you, hi !! so glad i could meet the same people from other web page :P

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Mar 14th, '06, 05:51

@Furui: Hai! I completely agree! XD;; Oi, I cannot wait for this movie now! :wub:

@emrams: It's already official that Nino is in the movie. He's already in L.A.! :cheers:

@tenshi_angels87: HEY! :lol Hhaha, yes, it's great to see the same people, ne! Glad you joined! *Hugs*

That reminds me, I've been meaning to ask you, Furui, did you currently join the Jdorama Arashi thread? XD;; If not, then I guess that's some other person with the same username. ^^;; Lol.

Furui

Post by Furui » Mar 14th, '06, 09:30

Heh. That's actually me :D I've only been reading, but when I saw the Nino-diary thing I was burning to know .... (now I know and I'm not happier T_T)
And we met eachother @ Arashian too... I'm Yuki there. :lol
(@ livejournal: Yuki84)

*hugz riku_tsuyoi and tenshi_angles87* good to see you guys everywhere ^_^

riku_tsuyoi

Post by riku_tsuyoi » Mar 15th, '06, 01:17

EH?! You're Yuki84 on LJ?! XD I remember having a discussion with you on the GnoArashi situation (whether it'll be cancelled or not)! ^^;; Do you mind if I add you in LJ, ne? ^______^ Hhaha, I agree! It's great to see you guys all over! XD Spreading the Arashi love! Yay! ^^

Furui

Post by Furui » Mar 15th, '06, 09:07

riku_tsuyoi wrote:EH?! You're Yuki84 on LJ?! XD I remember having a discussion with you on the GnoArashi situation (whether it'll be cancelled or not)! ^^;; Do you mind if I add you in LJ, ne? ^______^
Yeah add me pls!! ^____________^ I'd gladly add you back too!!! ^_^ ....
although... O_o My LJ is my personal blog, so nothing interesting there (except for one link wich redirects you to my Arashi blog... LOL XD)
*go and checks out LJ*

quikbunny

Post by quikbunny » Mar 15th, '06, 13:20

Man all you people with Live Journals... I never really did get myself an LJ however I do have myspace - if any of you have that I would love to have more friends who are into Arashi on myspace... my myspace is myspace.com/qbun - anyone else have myspace and wanna be friends?

tenshi_angels87

Post by tenshi_angels87 » Mar 15th, '06, 14:26

@ quikbunny, sorry to disappoint you but I don't have a myspace, I do have a LJ tho. I don't write a lot like I'm supposed to, I just used for writing down my frustration and opinion. I use the same name as I use here >> tenshi_angels87 :roll

@ Furui, glad that you join the Jdorama Arashi thread, so nice to meet the same people again who's passion is the same as your

@ riku_tsuyoi, hi again ^_^

PS>>> riku and Furui, I added you to my LJ, hope you don't mind :D

Furui

Post by Furui » Mar 15th, '06, 16:00

WOW I see you added me tenshi_angels87!!! ^_^ *adds back*
@quikbunny: err.. sorry, I don't have. I joined LJ for the HUGE communities there. ( For example ss you guys can see my Arashi-blog remained at it's place @ freeblog)...