Have a quesiton about watching Japanese TV from overseas? Ask here!

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
goman74

Re: Comparing Options for Watching Japanese TV from Overseas

Post by goman74 » Sep 7th, '17, 08:22

pato wrote:
goman74 wrote:I am thinking of getting either iSakura or FujiTV to install on both my Amazon FireTV Box and my Sony Bravia Android Smart TV.

Has anyone got any tips for installing the apps on these devices and do the apps work with them at all?
To put isakura on sony tv, first put the isakura apk on usb. Download on your tv (es file explorer). Then connect your usb on tv and open isakura apk via es file explorer. Install isakura apk on your tv and bingo.
If you need more help just let me know or ask isakura or japanettv.
Thanks, I installed both iSakura and FujiTV on both my Sony TV and my FireTV Box without any problems. I am now trialing FujiTV (as it is free) and will start looking at iSakura after that (probably Sunday, when Sumo starts).

So far, I am loving the experience and the ease of use. Now I just need to figure out how to record my favorite programs automatically for later watching. .

Please Buy From Amazon By Clicking Below To Help D-Addicts Forum:
Bella Lovelle

Post by Bella Lovelle » Sep 8th, '17, 05:17

pato wrote:
statrosa wrote:Thank you Bella, for the channel overview.

If you guys add Pigoo TV, you will get my money :wink:
Thank you! I request to them few times myself for pigoo, fighting tv and music japan tv. Hopefully one day thay will add them.
The music Japan TV is MUSIC ON! TV (Ch.66), please check it again! Thanks!

Bella Lovelle

Post by Bella Lovelle » Sep 8th, '17, 05:20

goman74 wrote:I am thinking of getting either iSakura or FujiTV to install on both my Amazon FireTV Box and my Sony Bravia Android Smart TV.

Has anyone got any tips for installing the apps on these devices and do the apps work with them at all?
Hello dear,

FUJITV perfect support install on both your Amazon FireTV Box and my Sony Bravia Android Smart TV. Please try it for free one day. Thanks :cheers:

pato

Post by pato » Sep 8th, '17, 14:36

Bella Lovelle wrote:
pato wrote:

Thank you! I request to them few times myself for pigoo, fighting tv and music japan tv. Hopefully one day thay will add them.
Music japan tv and music on tv or not same channel!

pato

Post by pato » Sep 8th, '17, 15:09

Bella Lovelle wrote:
pato wrote:

Not same!
http://www.mjtv.jp/
http://www.m-on.jp/
Last edited by pato on Sep 21st, '17, 02:25, edited 1 time in total.

pato

Post by pato » Sep 8th, '17, 16:15

I just got the info that Isakura v10 will be release tomorrow.

pato

Post by pato » Sep 9th, '17, 02:56

pato wrote:I just got the info that Isakura v10 will be release tomorrow.
Isakura V10 is available now:)

ronnyt

Post by ronnyt » Sep 11th, '17, 17:46

pato wrote:
I updated Isakura with the new V10 and now I cannot login without an ID and password which I never needed before, Anyone else with this problem

pato

Post by pato » Sep 11th, '17, 18:12

ronnyt wrote:
pato wrote:
I updated Isakura with the new V10 and now I cannot login without an ID and password which I never needed before, Anyone else with this problem
Your ID is the number that was in the right top corner of your isakura. The password is "default" at first but you can change it after.
If you dont remember your ID, just ask japanettv or isakura.

pato

Post by pato » Sep 11th, '17, 19:17

ronnyt wrote:
pato wrote:
https://japannettv.com/helpdesk/knowled ... article=32

ronnyt

Post by ronnyt » Sep 11th, '17, 19:48

emailed japannettv and got a quick response to fix new update login problems

Bella Lovelle

Post by Bella Lovelle » Sep 12th, '17, 02:01

We're sure that each user will make the best choice by trial comparison. We don't need too much interference. FUJITV will, as always, attach importance to the quality of products and the development of new features to meet the user's substantive needs! Over!

pato

Post by pato » Sep 12th, '17, 02:57

ronnyt wrote:emailed japannettv and got a quick response to fix new update login problems
Yes that's why i like japanettv and isakura. They always respond fast and they are really concern about people problems and needs. Also they inform people about service and server.

ars89

Post by ars89 » Sep 13th, '17, 18:34

I use sakura on my amazon fire tv right now.

So i know that the multiOS version works in a mac browser, but has anyone able to install either sakura or Japan tv on an apple tv? I know most of the apps work on android versions so was curious.

pato

Post by pato » Sep 13th, '17, 20:02

ars89 wrote:I use sakura on my amazon fire tv right now.

So i know that the multiOS version works in a mac browser, but has anyone able to install either sakura or Japan tv on an apple tv? I know most of the apps work on android versions so was curious.
I think you can only do on iphone or ipad but i'm not 100% sure. Did you ask japanettv about that?

ars89

Post by ars89 » Sep 14th, '17, 17:12

pato wrote:
ars89 wrote:I use sakura on my amazon fire tv right now.

I think you can only do on iphone or ipad but i'm not 100% sure. Did you ask japanettv about that?

Right that would normally be the right place to start asking, totally forgot thanks.

vivily36

Post by vivily36 » Sep 15th, '17, 02:32

初めまして、こんにちは^0^
これから、仲良くして頂けると嬉しいです。
宜しくお願い致しますm(_)m

New here, guys. ;) Currently few apps for watching Japanese TV Live are WORKING FOR MAC. I guess these developers have known about this kind of the requirement and devoted it. After all, filling the gap of the market means to attract more users ;>

Searching on Google, so many threads from various forums are talking about it. Hard to get one solution for Mac COMPUTER! I saw here there are two apps: isakura and fujitv. I FOUND THAT fujitv.live can be used on WEB AND ON MAC as long as I DOWNLOAD a Flash plugin for mac. WOW, a big surprise!!!

Expecting the app for iOS to watch Japanese tv channels.

pato

Post by pato » Sep 15th, '17, 14:50

vivily36 wrote:初めまして、こんにちは^0^
これから、仲良くして頂けると嬉しいです。
宜しくお願い致しますm(_)m

New here, guys. ;) Currently few apps for watching Japanese TV Live are WORKING FOR MAC. I guess these developers have known about this kind of the requirement and devoted it. After all, filling the gap of the market means to attract more users ;>

Searching on Google, so many threads from various forums are talking about it. Hard to get one solution for Mac COMPUTER! I saw here there are two apps: isakura and fujitv. I FOUND THAT fujitv.live can be used on WEB AND ON MAC as long as I DOWNLOAD a Flash plugin for mac. WOW, a big surprise!!!

Expecting the app for iOS to watch Japanese tv channels.
Isakura as a version for Mac and PC.

Bella Lovelle

Post by Bella Lovelle » Oct 13th, '17, 01:57

warpotato wrote:Hello all...been a lurker for a bit - Looking at this thread led me originally to the JPPlayer, then I went and purchased an iHome PVR from aliexpress. That expired about a year ago and the seller has been impossible to get in touch with for renewal...I even tried different sellers but they wouldn't activate. Anyhow, that seems like a moot point since it sounds like their gov't shut down iHome.

Right now I'm using a test account for JPHD - it crashes sometimes, and I cant figure out the key commands (other than space bar, backspace, and enter doing things). I was hoping there was maybe a pause button, maybe fast-forward or rewind as well. Those are things I miss with the iHome.

So a few questions - Is anyone running one of these apps well on an Amazon Fire TV? Or are you using dedicated boxes? Also, is there anyone here that has re-purposed the iHome box to run apps from one of the android APKs? I get the feeling iHome may have been Linux based though.
FUJITV can run on Amazon Fire TV or fire stick, here is its official tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCLvvL04hbg

Bella Lovelle

Use FUJITV to watch Japan TV Live on Amazon Fire TV or Stick via adbFire

Post by Bella Lovelle » Oct 13th, '17, 02:31

In this guide FUJITV'll show you how to install FUJITV apk onto the Amazon Fire TV or Amazon Fire TV Stick using adbFire, so that you can easily watch japanese tv live streaming on Fire TV with your Android smart tv.

Steps on How to Install FUJITV on Amazon Fire TV or Stick via adbFire?

Step 1. Insert Amazon Fire TV stick into your Android smart TV or connect the Fire TV box to your Android Smart TV.

Step 2. Go to "Settings" -> "Device" -> "Developer Options", turn on two options: "ADB debugging" and "Apps from Unknown Sources".

Step 3. And then back to "About" -> "Network" and you will see IP address and record it.

Step 4. Then switch to your PC, click here(https://fujitv.live/download/fujitv.apk) to get FUJITV APK and click here(http://www.koditv.website/adbfire114.zip) to get adbFire setup on PC.

Step 5. Double-click to run the adbfire file that has been downloaded.

Step 6. Enter the IP address of the Fire TV inside the Device address box, click "connect", and you will see in the bottom Device connected. Click Install APK, select the FUJITV APK you just downloaded, click OK when installed.

Step 7. Then switch to Fire TV or Fire tv Stick and click "Settings" ->"Applications" -> "Manage All Installed Applications", select "FUJITV" and click Launch application and you will see the interface of FUJITV.

That's all! It's very easy! Now you can enjoy Japan 72 channels tv shows live or 7 days replay on Amazon Fire TV or Stick with FUJITV!

Youtube Video Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCLvvL04hbg

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Use FUJITV to watch Japan TV Live on Amazon Fire TV or Stick via adbFire

Post by Keiko1981 » Oct 13th, '17, 10:31

Moving to topic on the subject for watching dramas from overseas.

Bella Lovelle

Re: Use FUJITV to watch Japan TV Live on Amazon Fire TV or Stick via adbFire

Post by Bella Lovelle » Oct 18th, '17, 01:57

Keiko1981 wrote:Moving to topic on the subject for watching dramas from overseas.
Dear Keiko1981,

Thanks!

pato

Post by pato » Oct 18th, '17, 10:18

So good news! FujiTV now have Fighting TV and Pigoo Channels. Great look and all the channels i need, i could not be more happy.

pato

Post by pato » Oct 18th, '17, 10:29

They did add now, so awesome!

Bella Lovelle

Post by Bella Lovelle » Oct 20th, '17, 03:08

pato wrote:So good news! FujiTV now have Fighting TV and Pigoo Channels. Great look and all the channels i need, i could not be more happy.
Thanks pato!

Learn more at FUJITV official: https://fujitv.live/update-fujitv-added ... -and-pigoo

Or FUJITV Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_zLt7qOENc

statrosa

Post by statrosa » Oct 20th, '17, 11:11

Bella Lovelle wrote:
pato wrote:So good news! FujiTV now have Fighting TV and Pigoo Channels. Great look and all the channels i need, i could not be more happy.
Thanks pato!

Learn more at FUJITV official: https://fujitv.live/update-fujitv-added ... -and-pigoo

Or FUJITV Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_zLt7qOENc
Yes yes yes, thank you!!!

Bella Lovelle

Post by Bella Lovelle » Nov 14th, '17, 02:46

Thanks for your support!

Bella Lovelle

Post by Bella Lovelle » Nov 15th, '17, 10:06

Get 2017 Thanksgiving Giveways Free Gift from FUJITV

2017 Thanksgiving Day is coming! The greetings from FUJITV arrive in advance. Thanks for using our Japan IPTV service to watch Japanese TV live online. To express our gratitude, we've arranged a lot of 100% free winning gifts activities, up to 30 days free! So easy!

Choose Ways to Win FUJITV Free Gifts: https://fujitv.live/thanksgiving-giveaway

pato

Post by pato » Nov 15th, '17, 11:18

Bella Lovelle wrote:Get 2017 Thanksgiving Giveways Free Gift from FUJITV

2017 Thanksgiving Day is coming! The greetings from FUJITV arrive in advance. Thanks for using our Japan IPTV service to watch Japanese TV live online. To express our gratitude, we've arranged a lot of 100% free winning gifts activities, up to 30 days free! So easy!

So awesome Bella!
FUJITV is the best.

cocom0tion73

Post by cocom0tion73 » Nov 27th, '17, 21:55

pato wrote:
Bella Lovelle wrote:Get 2017 Thanksgiving Giveways Free Gift from FUJITV

So awesome Bella!
FUJITV is the best.

I second that, FUJITV is legit the best! Also, when I had issues with the streaming (although rarely happened), this company was quick to respond to my email and even offered reimbursement/compensation of extra one month subscription. It's been working great via my Amazon Fire TV.

I am in no way getting any incentives or in any way part of the company. Just like Pato, I am here to vouch that FUJITV does provide the channels and services that are exceptional, that I can't get through Spectrum (formerly known as Time Warner) that only have 3 crappy channels for almost double the monthly price.

Check out their website, you can actually stream via trial on the web. That's how I was convinced it was worth a try. and I'm glad I did.
https://fujitv.live/fujitv

LMK if any of you need help with this topic in particular!

Mahalo from Hawaii

pato

Post by pato » Dec 1st, '17, 02:58

Can someone confirms me that fujitv works really well with amazon fire stick tv in Canada?

intelligentle

Post by intelligentle » Dec 2nd, '17, 22:35

pato wrote:Can someone confirms me that fujitv works really well with amazon fire stick tv in Canada?
While I cannot confirm that it works with the Amazon Fire TV stick in Canada, I was able to successfully install it on my Fire TV using the program adbLink.

I can also vouch for the quality watching it on a Panasonic VIERA TV. No stuttering or lag. However, I mostly watch it on my laptop and I have noticed the quality does differ on certain channels and with recorded playback. I've used mostly WOWOW prime and TV TOKYO as examples. I also do use a VPN when on my laptop so that may affect it as well. There's some stuttering that's noticeable.

I used this tutorial since the one from FUJITV Live is a little outdated. It doesn't mention that you have to create a "new" connection if you've never set this up before.

Tutorial: https://www.mjdtech.net/how-to-push-zip ... h-adbfire/

adbLink: http://jocala.com/

pato

Post by pato » Dec 3rd, '17, 11:17

intelligentle wrote:
pato wrote:Can someone confirms me that fujitv works really well with amazon fire stick tv in Canada?
While I cannot confirm that it works with the Amazon Fire TV stick in Canada, I was able to successfully install it on my Fire TV using the program adbLink.

I can also vouch for the quality watching it on a Panasonic VIERA TV. No stuttering or lag. However, I mostly watch it on my laptop and I have noticed the quality does differ on certain channels and with recorded playback. I've used mostly WOWOW prime and TV TOKYO as examples. I also do use a VPN when on my laptop so that may affect it as well. There's some stuttering that's noticeable.

I used this tutorial since the one from FUJITV Live is a little outdated. It doesn't mention that you have to create a "new" connection if you've never set this up before.

Thank you so much!

intelligentle

Post by intelligentle » Dec 3rd, '17, 15:24

pato wrote:
intelligentle wrote:

Thank you so much!
You're so welcome! :D Just as a little add on to my post, I only used the above tutorial up until it starts talking about Kodi. After that, I stopped since the Kodi element doesn't apply to me. I just needed to be able to "push" the .apk file over to the Fire TV wirelessly which is what the tutorial explains.

The FUJITV Live tutorial talks about a program called "adbFire" which I couldn't find scouring the internet. I think "adbLink" replaced it since they are made by the same person: "jocala."

Hope this helps anyone looking for more insight on FUJITV Live! I like it a lot so far!

tuongtndg

How can I sign up to watch Japanese TV?

Post by tuongtndg » Dec 6th, '17, 01:53

Does anybody know how can I sign up to watch japanese tv at J network service? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: How can I sign up to watch Japanese TV?

Post by Keiko1981 » Dec 6th, '17, 02:25

Maybe you should take a look at this https://japannettv.com/

And if you have any questions ask in the Comparing Options for Watching Japanese TV from Overseas topic.
FORUM RULES <- Updated September 2018

Gifted OnesTwitter MyDramaList.com

Ongoing Projects
Asaki Yumemishi, Inochi, Oshin, Seoul 1945

Bella Lovelle

Post by Bella Lovelle » Dec 20th, '17, 01:53

FUJITV APK Update to V2.1: https://fujitv.live/fujitv-update-to-v2-1

The new version mainly makes the following adjustments:

1. Added the automatic screen rotation function of the mobile phones.
2. Added the favorites function.
3. Fixed the problem that screen frequently prompts "load channel list error".
4. Fixed a crash bug when running on Sony TV.

Thanks for using FUJITV to watch Japanese TV shows. Please update and experience in time!

Best Regards
FUJITV Support Team

Bella Lovelle

Post by Bella Lovelle » Dec 20th, '17, 02:31

FUJITV Christmas Coupons and Giveaway 2017! Free Get Up to 60 Days!
Hey everyone! Since 2017 Christmas is just around the corner, it's time for another giveaway! This time around, each winner will win 15 ~ 60 days extra time: https://fujitv.live/subscriptions

Starting The CRAZY CHRISTMAS EVENT!
Buy 3 Month Get extra 15 days
Buy 6 Month Get extra 30 days
Buy 1 Year Month Get extra 60 days

tetraslash

Post by tetraslash » Mar 1st, '18, 06:30

@Bella Lovelle: Hi, I'm really interested in using Fuji TV, but my budget is extremely tight due to low income and I can't afford to pay even the on-sale price of $28 per month. I only watch TV occasionally (maybe once or twice a week), so I am wondering if you could consider offering a cheaper price for casual viewers.

Other country TV boxes (China, India, etc.) are a lot cheaper and feature a lot more channels and content for less than $10 per month, but I assume that your prices are high because of competition (iSakura, which is also expensive). I strongly believe that if you make your subscriptions cheaper, a lot more people would subscribe and you will make much more profit in the end.

Maybe you could make a really basic version that only includes some channels instead of all of them? Kind of similar to the monthly iSakura 24 channel version, but focuses on only the main channel. For example, offering the first 14 channels in this list: https://japannettv.com/shop/image/catal ... nnel24.png

I hope your company can consider this and make Japanese TV more affordable to the foreign public. Thank you. :roll

Bella Lovelle

Post by Bella Lovelle » Apr 10th, '18, 03:12

Dear tetraslash,

Thanks for your feedback, We'll consider!

Bella Lovelle

Post by Bella Lovelle » Apr 10th, '18, 03:15

To all,

FUJITV iOS version is coming! Please keep an eye on FUJITV website, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube

pato

Post by pato » Apr 10th, '18, 21:55

Bella Lovelle wrote:To all,

FUJITV iOS version is coming! Please keep an eye on FUJITV website, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube
How about apk for PC?

Bella Lovelle

Post by Bella Lovelle » Apr 13th, '18, 02:13

pato wrote:
Bella Lovelle wrote:To all,

How about apk for PC?
Dear Pato,

FUJITV will start to develop a real apk for PC in june, 2018, thanks.

Bella Lovelle

Post by Bella Lovelle » Apr 13th, '18, 02:27

Release! FUJITV iOS Is Available Now On iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch via FJPlayerTV!

Apirl 12, 2018, With all the warm anticipation, FUJITV iOS Release! All Japanese overseas can now watch Live Japan TV channels across the Globe on your iOS devices with FUJITV. To run FUJITV on iOS devices, all you need to do is simply free download a third-party player named FJPlayerTV and begin watching japan TV live on iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch. FJPlayerTV app is available at Apple App Store.

Obvious! FUJITV Live has been the focus and favorite of many overseas Japanese since its release. As the best, high quality and stable Japan TV Live service for Android mobile/TV/TV Box, iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch and PC/Mac users. FUJITV can not only beat the homesickness of overseas Japanese, but also help Japanese learners to improve their Japanese language proficiency.

FUJITV for iOS: itunes.apple.com/app/fjplayertv/id1366817063
User Guides: fujitv.live/userguide

Learn more at here http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 4&t=164082

Bella Lovelle

FUJITV iOS Is Available Now On iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch via FJPlayerTV!

Post by Bella Lovelle » Apr 13th, '18, 02:34

Apirl 12, 2018, With all the warm anticipation, FUJITV iOS Release! All Japanese overseas can now watch Live Japan TV channels across the Globe on your iOS devices with FUJITV. To run FUJITV on iOS devices, all you need to do is simply free download a third-party player named FJPlayerTV and begin watching japan TV live on iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch. FJPlayerTV app is available at Apple App Store.

Obvious! FUJITV Live has been the focus and favorite of many overseas Japanese since its release. As the best, high quality and stable Japan TV Live service for Android mobile/TV/TV Box, iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch and PC/Mac users. FUJITV can not only beat the homesickness of overseas Japanese, but also help Japanese learners to improve their Japanese language proficiency.

Here is a simple three steps:

Step 1. Download
Download FJPlayerTV from Appstore on iPhone or iPad

Step 2. Enter URL
Enter the URL ( tv://fujitv.live )

Step 3. Start playing
Click PLAY to start watch Japan tv live online on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch with FUJITV via FJPlayerTV

Full User Guides for Watching Japan tv live on iPhone and iPad: https://fujitv.live/userguide

Focus! FUJITV iOS Giveaway for all D-Addicts!

If you're a D-Addicts users and replay this post for getting 7 days free! Then attach your screenshot and contact FUJITV: support@fujitv.live

Bella Lovelle

Re: How can I sign up to watch Japanese TV?

Post by Bella Lovelle » Apr 13th, '18, 05:24

Maybe you can try a high quality and stability japan tv live service - FUJTIV Live: https://fujitv.live/

Highlight Features:
  • Stream 88 Japan TV channels
    14 days’ super long playback
    Offer 7 days’ program schedule
    Select the TV channels as Favorites
    Download programs for watching offline anytime (Only for iOS)
    Two language interface: English and Japanese (Only for iOS)
    Allow parental control: Child Lock
Here is a full user guide for sign up and watch japanese tv live on iOS/Android devices and PC/Mac: https://fujitv.live/userguide

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: FUJITV iOS Is Available Now On iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch via FJPlayerTV!

Post by Keiko1981 » Apr 13th, '18, 07:54

Merging with existing topic on the subject.

Hoggens

Re: Have a quesiton about watching Japanese TV from overseas? Ask here!

Post by Hoggens » Apr 23rd, '18, 04:18

Hi Bella ! Samurai Fighting Tv is freezing and stopping and freezing and stopping all other channels works great.Can you please fix it !

Hikari_O

Post by Hikari_O » May 13th, '18, 00:41

antonio8909 wrote:Hi.

Is there any option for watch Japanese TV using Kodi at my Raspberry Pi 3? (addon)

Thanks
Hello every one. I dig up this question, as no one gave an answer :cry: ... and i would be interested ny it :whistling: !

In fact I can use the web interface of iSakura with chromium on a desktop session, but the tiny proc of the RP3 is struggling @65% to output video, and buffering quite often (once every minutes or two), especially in full screen mode.
Is there a way using kodi for example ?

Thanks in advance for you answers :D

hayashi-kun

Post by hayashi-kun » Jul 16th, '18, 23:13

So which is better? iSakura or FUJITV?

pato

Post by pato » Jul 17th, '18, 03:41

hayashi-kun wrote:So which is better? iSakura or FUJITV?
Both comes from same servers but they are sold by different seller. It's up to you to choose the interface you like the most. For me i prefer fujitv, the interface looks much better.

Bella Lovelle

Post by Bella Lovelle » Jul 25th, '18, 02:25

News! FUJITV Live Supports Windows, Mac and Linux Desktop Version

What if you're in a foreign country and want to watch domestic TV? FUJITV Live is awesome. It's the best way to watch Japanese TV abroad, it provides TV live service and offers better viewing experience to all Japanese nationals.

FUJITV supports a variety of devices to make your viewing options more extensive, the desktop version for Windows/Mac/Linux is able to work well without any browser or flash player. Just enjoy Japanese TV channels more freely, faster and easier.

Highlight Features Of FUJITV Live:
1.Contain 90 Japan TV channels’ live streaming.
2.Decent catch-up TV with 2 weeks.
3.Download TV shows for watching offline anytime.
4.Collect all beloved TV channels as Favorites.
5.Allow to enable Child Lock.
6.Set auto full screen mode.
7.Drag to resize the player window.
8.Switch language interface: English and Japanese.
9.Allow to enable hardware decoding and rendering.

With FUJITV live, get full access to the streaming library with breaking News, TV dramas, hit movies, variety, sports, kid shows, and more.

Main Page: https://fujitv.live/
User guide: https://fujitv.live/userguide

Watch Web Online: https://fujitv.live/fujitv

For Windows Desktop Users
Just need download FUJITV file on your Windows Desktop: https://fujitv.live/download/fujitv-setup_win.zip

For Mac Desktop Users
Just need download FUJITV file on your Mac Desktop: https://fujitv.live/download/fujitv-setup_mac.zip

For Linux users
Just need download FUJITV file on your Linux Desktop: https://fujitv.live/download/FujiTV.run.tar.gz

Bella Lovelle

Re: Let's learn Japanese....

Post by Bella Lovelle » Jul 25th, '18, 02:51

FUJITV Live support 85 channels japanese tv live streaming, it's a choice to learn japanese.
Last edited by Bella Lovelle on Aug 9th, '18, 06:22, edited 1 time in total.

Bella Lovelle

Re: RECOMMENDED JMOVIES

Post by Bella Lovelle » Jul 25th, '18, 05:13

FUJITV Live offers a lot of Japanese movies, here are lists:

プレミアムシネマ「犬神家の一族」<スタンダードサイズ>
7/25
13:00 ~ 15:26 (146分)
NHKBSプレミアム(Ch.18)

[映]名探偵コナン 天国へのカウントダウン
7/25
10:20 ~ 12:10 (110分)
WOWOWプライム (Ch.24)

[映]手紙(2006)
7/25
11:00 ~ 13:15 (135分)
WOWOWシネマ (Ch.26)

[映]ReLIFE リライフ
7/27
8:00 ~ 10:15 (135分)
WOWOWシネマ (Ch.26)

[映]陽だまりの彼女
7/27
14:30 ~ 16:45 (135分)
WOWOWシネマ (Ch.26)

Live Link: fujitv.live/fujitv

zdzdz

Post by zdzdz » Oct 11th, '18, 07:40

What happened to FujiTV? Why did they renamde to https://forjoytv.com ?
Why isn't there any stream?
Is everything over?
ImageImage