The Immortal Yi Soon Shin Vol. 1 [R1 DVD] KBS America

Discuss about all aspect of KDramas on DVD and other commerical medium.
pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

The Immortal Yi Soon Shin Vol. 1 [R1 DVD] KBS America

Post by pokute » Feb 6th, '07, 16:04

Wiki Link: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/The_Immortal_Lee_Soon-shin

Number of discs: 6 (3 epsiodes per disc)

Video Quality: Very high quality 29.970 fps with few interlacing artifacts. 4:3 full-screen presentation. Color and contrast balance are excellent.

Audio Quality: Excellent! The soundtrack is very clean, with no hiss or rumble detectable.

Subtitle Quality: The subtitles are very good. Care was not only taken with punctuation and grammar, but some effort was made to match the speech patterns and usage to the individual characters.

Packaging: Very attractive slipcase with magnetic closure. The dvd's are packed in groups of 3 in nicely designed folders, and there is a ribbon bound into the box to assist in their removal. Minimal English language printing on the packaging leads me to believe it is identical to the KBS Korean packaging but with "KBS America" printed on the box and folders. A great deal of care went into the design of the packaging.

Notable: There is a refreshing lack of advertising on the dvd's... They even decided to drop the usual FBI warning. The disc starts right up at the simple menus, and you can start watching right away without having to sit through a lot of rubbish.

Overall Grade: A Recommended!

wujou_mao

Post by wujou_mao » Apr 7th, '07, 11:15

iv jus had a buchers at yesasia and dvdasian for the price differance of both versions. with a price of 119 usd and 99usd, i'll stick with the all region 99 usd i think

Acepanther

Post by Acepanther » May 3rd, '10, 05:08

Need more seeders with episodes please

ire456

the 33 episode version vs the 104 episode version

Post by ire456 » Oct 24th, '12, 10:47

What is the difference between the 2 versions? Are any of the major plot points lost when the cut it to 33 episodes? I live in the US, did they release the 104 episode version on dvd either as a Region-All or Region-1? if so where can I get it?

Thank you! :-)

Farkas Zsuzsi

Re: The Immortal Yi Soon Shin Vol. 1 [R1 DVD] KBS America

Post by Farkas Zsuzsi » Oct 21st, '15, 14:40

[img][url][/img][/url]
pokute wrote:Wiki Link: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/The_Immortal_Lee_Soon-shin

Number of discs: 6 (3 epsiodes per disc)

Video Quality: Very high quality 29.970 fps with few interlacing artifacts. 4:3 full-screen presentation. Color and contrast balance are excellent.

Audio Quality: Excellent! The soundtrack is very clean, with no hiss or rumble detectable.

Subtitle Quality: The subtitles are very good. Care was not only taken with punctuation and grammar, but some effort was made to match the speech patterns and usage to the individual characters.

Packaging: Very attractive slipcase with magnetic closure. The dvd's are packed in groups of 3 in nicely designed folders, and there is a ribbon bound into the box to assist in their removal. Minimal English language printing on the packaging leads me to believe it is identical to the KBS Korean packaging but with "KBS America" printed on the box and folders. A great deal of care went into the design of the packaging.

Notable: There is a refreshing lack of advertising on the dvd's... They even decided to drop the usual FBI warning. The disc starts right up at the simple menus, and you can start watching right away without having to sit through a lot of rubbish.

Overall Grade: A Recommended!