Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

2008 KBS Entertainment Awards

Discuss Korean TV Variety, Game, Music and any other TV shows that is not drama.
Post Reply
hazel
Posts: 1
Joined: Jan 8th, '09, 02:16

2008 KBS Entertainment Awards

Post by hazel » Jan 10th, '09, 14:32

Is someone know where to download 2008 KBS Entertainment Awards? i wish someone have it..

User avatar
s.karani
Posts: 1
Joined: Nov 8th, '09, 20:39
Location: Holland
Contact:

Re: 2008 KBS Entertainment Awards

Post by s.karani » Dec 15th, '09, 14:14

hazel wrote:Is someone know where to download 2008 KBS Entertainment Awards? i wish someone have it..
Check at http://aja-aja.com/regular/complete, they have what u want!!
just enjoy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Attachments
20090202event01ri8.jpg
Big Bang Is VIP!!
20090202event01ri8.jpg (189.87 KiB) Viewed 10844 times

User avatar
chaegyeong
Posts: 103
Joined: Jan 10th, '06, 23:08
Location: my

Post by chaegyeong » Jan 19th, '10, 03:57

other than aja-aja, where else can we get it? i know i'm a year late but i just started watching 1N2D recently and i saw the awards cut at ep 88 (i think?). the 1N2D members' blunders that nite are very cute ^^. appreciate it if anyone who has it can upload it.

nasi_tambah1
Posts: 84
Joined: Oct 30th, '08, 11:20

Post by nasi_tambah1 » Jan 19th, '10, 04:36

chaegyeong wrote:other than aja-aja, where else can we get it? i know i'm a year late but i just started watching 1N2D recently and i saw the awards cut at ep 88 (i think?). the 1N2D members' blunders that nite are very cute ^^. appreciate it if anyone who has it can upload it.
You can also find it at here http://cashewmaniakpop.wordpress.com/ca ... festivals/

User avatar
chaegyeong
Posts: 103
Joined: Jan 10th, '06, 23:08
Location: my

Post by chaegyeong » Jan 19th, '10, 04:49

i want 2008's awards show, not last year's awards show. cashewmania only has the 2009 one..

edit: never mind, found it. in case anyone else wants it, it's available at aigo-media. thanks to 1n2d fansubs for helping me.

eicha1502
Posts: 1
Joined: Jun 25th, '10, 19:40

Post by eicha1502 » Jun 25th, '10, 19:43

chaegyeong wrote:i want 2008's awards show, not last year's awards show. cashewmania only has the 2009 one..

edit: never mind, found it. in case anyone else wants it, it's available at aigo-media. thanks to 1n2d fansubs for helping me.
Hi sorry to bother you but what do I have to do to be able to download the files? Everytime I try to download it won't work.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest