Thanks for Waking/Raising Me UP (SS501)

Discuss Korean TV Variety, Game, Music and any other TV shows that is not drama.
ngrl08

Thanks for Waking/Raising Me UP (SS501)

Post by ngrl08 » Apr 21st, '07, 01:13

I've always liked DBSK, but I decided to give SS501 a chance. So I was surfing this great asian drama site: www.crunchyroll.com and discovered 'Thanks for Waking Me Up!' I just fell completely in love with every one of them. Each has a different adorable personality. Then I also watched a bit of the second season where they were given a cute dog to take care of. So I was wondering if anyone knew where I could perhaps download more episodes of either one of these shows and with english subs. Thanks~! :salut:

Bri

Re: Thanks for Waking/Raising Me UP (SS501)

Post by Bri » Apr 26th, '07, 01:53

ngrl08 wrote:I've always liked DBSK, but I decided to give SS501 a chance. So I was surfing this great asian drama site: www.crunchyroll.com and discovered 'Thanks for Waking Me Up!' I just fell completely in love with every one of them. Each has a different adorable personality. Then I also watched a bit of the second season where they were given a cute dog to take care of. So I was wondering if anyone knew where I could perhaps download more episodes of either one of these shows and with english subs. Thanks~! :salut:
I was wondering the same thing!
I've found all the episodes on youtube but they are without subs.
Whats worse is that I would totally do it myself but I have a mac and apparently the software they use isn't compatible with my OS. If i'm wrong and i could be doing it myself, please somebody, enlighten me!
:o(

Bri

Re: Thanks for Waking/Raising Me UP (SS501)

Post by Bri » May 2nd, '07, 03:32

ngrl08 wrote:I've always liked DBSK, but I decided to give SS501 a chance. So I was surfing this great asian drama site: www.crunchyroll.com and discovered 'Thanks for Waking Me Up!' I just fell completely in love with every one of them. Each has a different adorable personality. Then I also watched a bit of the second season where they were given a cute dog to take care of. So I was wondering if anyone knew where I could perhaps download more episodes of either one of these shows and with english subs. Thanks~! :salut:
Unfortunately there seems to be only the first and last episode with english subs..I'm still doing some searching around so if I find anything out I'll be sure to let you know :o)

ngrl08

Post by ngrl08 » May 3rd, '07, 00:57

darn it. alright. thanks!

ngrl08

Post by ngrl08 » May 3rd, '07, 02:37

darn it. alright. thanks!

hunny-luvs-ss501

waking up with ss501

Post by hunny-luvs-ss501 » Apr 23rd, '08, 15:35

i think there is subs 4 da ss501 vids...
if not, try to look at this page where u can download...
www.veoh.com
-hunnyluvsjungmin4eva-[/color

HeiMeiGui

Post by HeiMeiGui » Jun 14th, '08, 15:57

aww! I love this show! but i have DL the files raw! can anyone help me to find the English sub files!! pretty please!! T____T

rana1989

Post by rana1989 » Sep 10th, '09, 02:55

please can any one tell me where to download DL raw for this show please

liddoanna

Post by liddoanna » Sep 18th, '09, 03:03

rana1989 wrote:please can any one tell me where to download DL raw for this show please
I don't know where to download this raw but I know where you can watch this on Youtube
Just search up Quainte501 (official fansubbing team) and type in Thanks for Waking Me Up.