Did something happen to Music Station

Discuss about Japanese TV Variety, Music, Game and any other TV shows that is not drama.
Dryh2o

Did something happen to Music Station

Post by Dryh2o » Oct 21st, '07, 20:45

I haven't been able to find any music station torrents since the end of august (Jpopsuki's tracker). Does anyone know if i'm just not searching well enough or has something happened to the show? thanks in advance

Dryh2o

Post by Dryh2o » Oct 21st, '07, 21:18

okay lol thanks, i just tried searching "music station" and you get lots of things with "music and station' but then i tried it with the the brackets "[music station]" and it gave me the links. man do i feel stupid :mrgreen:

Tensai

Post by Tensai » Oct 28th, '07, 23:18

Sept/Oct is a typical break period for many shows... including M-Ste

-Ten

groink

Post by groink » Oct 29th, '07, 00:15

One thing to keep in mind... Many people take uploads for granted, and therefore EXPECT episodes to be uploaded at a consistent frequency. The Internet is by NO means consistent. And at times, I personally make myself out to look unreliable on purpose in order to distort this idea. Like just the other week a friend of mine was seriously SHOCKED that I don't have my e-mail application set to check my server automatically (you mean you didn't get the email I sent you two hours ago!?!??!?!!) And this is why I purposely upload my shows in an irregular pattern - to train the people who download my shows NOT to expect the show at X time.

The LAST thing an Internet user should do is to get himself into a pattern where every X frequency (days, weeks, hours, etc.) something will appear. I've always said this and I'll say it again - uploads are like presents you receive for absolutely no reason whatsoever. It isn't your birthday, it isn't Christmas, it isn't Valentine's Day, Golden Week....

--- groink

claudiamayt

Music Station Christmas Special 2007

Post by claudiamayt » Dec 23rd, '07, 02:19

Hi! Someone have the music station christmas special from the last friday? I lost 1 hour and a half.
Please! If someone get it!
Thanks

cintiamayumi00

Post by cintiamayumi00 » Dec 23rd, '07, 03:13

HI!!!!
,SOMEONE HAVE THE "MUSIC STATION SUPER LIVE 2007" ? I really wont that.
PLEASE ! ! iF SOMEONE TAKE IT !!
Thanks

hadmish

Post by hadmish » Dec 23rd, '07, 03:22

the super live(from Dec 21st) is up on Jpopsuki.
always a safe bet to check Jpopsuki, as this will most probably be not uploaded on DA.

cintiamayumi00

Post by cintiamayumi00 » Dec 23rd, '07, 04:19

Thank you thank you thank you, I didin´t know a bout jpopsuki, now i log in.
Thank you.

(sorry for my english, it´snot very well, I speak Spanish and japanesse)

techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by techie » Dec 23rd, '07, 04:46

groink wrote:And at times, I personally make myself out to look unreliable on purpose in order to distort this idea.
--- groink
Now why did I not think of that.
Could have saved me a lot of headache last week pfiuuh.

Some people say they cant believe you dont get back to them in a timely manner, in the 21st century, but I guess these people are simply those with the least technical understanding of how much copper and cable it actually takes to run this Internet-thing.

We still end up apologizing on behalf of some giant telecom company that accidently had a mediocre outage for 12 hours.

hikkichan

Post by hikkichan » Dec 24th, '07, 02:36

I've been capturing and uploading Music Station in a timely manner as of late; it just hasn't been on TV weekly for the past few months.

You guys are lucky I don't have much of a life outside of work, exercise and concerts. :P

Honestly, though... I'm thinking about cutting back on the Music Shows I record and upload (especially with these new laws being passed).

I've already dropped HEY!x3... I'm thinking about dropping Utaban next.

hadmish

Post by hadmish » Dec 24th, '07, 07:34

hikkichan wrote: I've already dropped HEY!x3... I'm thinking about dropping Utaban next.
Im really hoping you won't drop it, but I couldn't blame you if you did.
personally, Utaban is sometimes really funny, and sometimes boring....so I can understand why you're thinking about it.

You do us all a great service and I can just imagine how difficult it is.....esp with the new laws and stuff. I just hope you know some people really appreciate it! so thanks for past uploads, and future uploads..... :wub: