Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Other J-tv programs?

Discuss about Japanese TV Variety, Music, Game and any other TV shows that is not drama.
shun

Other J-tv programs?

Post by shun » Dec 1st, '05, 03:36

I dont know if this is the right place to post this but is that all for the j-tv section in the torrent section?? I am wacthing Trivia No Izumi, which is good. But is there any other j-tv programs people can post? like the torrent of "SMAP X SMAP" and "Gakkou e Ikou!!" and others....

groink

Post by groink » Dec 1st, '05, 04:02

Originally, J-TV wasn't even allowed on D-Addicts. But because Ruroshin likes helping out other trackers that have technical problem, he started allowing J-TV to be posted as a temporary measure. And then it turned into something permanant. But still, most of the J-TV torrents won't be found on D-Addicts, and are instead uploaded at other tracker sites like JPOPSuki and such.

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MoerkJ » Dec 1st, '05, 04:28

Yeah, you can check the Links of Interest thread to find other sites which have jpn variety programs.

The j-tv torrents are allowed here on D-Addicts but there might be better places to find or post these.

shun

Post by shun » Dec 1st, '05, 04:53

i see...thanks !! any other sites on J-TV? coz most of them are o dramas...

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Dec 1st, '05, 07:37

That's beacuse JTV is a fansub group...
If you want variety shows and stuff, look at the Jpop trackers like Jpopsuki, Lucia, and Tokyo Nights. I think Saiyaman also has some shows like Ai nori and SMAPx2...

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MoerkJ » Dec 1st, '05, 21:47

oops, sorry. don't mix up J-TV (japanese tv/variety shows) with JTV (the fansubbing group). :sweat:

shun

Post by shun » Dec 2nd, '05, 02:46

ok i want J-TV not JTV lol
coz i can get drama very easily but not TV shows like Gakkou e Ikou! MAX and those Japanese comedy shows

gsr_raver

Post by gsr_raver » Dec 2nd, '05, 03:06

shun wrote:ok i want J-TV not JTV lol
coz i can get drama very easily but not TV shows like Gakkou e Ikou! MAX and those Japanese comedy shows
You shoudl had said early in your post, Japan-TV, thats their offical name, if you said that we would know who was who. but they are certianly almost the same.!!!

tonydesu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by tonydesu » Dec 2nd, '05, 03:31

Umm, I think he wants Japanese Variety shows not dramas right? Some of these posts are confusing O_o. I think he said J-tv because that's what d-addicts tags it as in the torrent section, instead as for example j-drama, k-drama, ost, etc...

Pretty much all the variety shows are being posted by Autark nowadays. Trivia no izumi, ainori, london hearts, etc... If you want "gakkou e ikkou max" and "mechaike" they have them every week at Jpopsuki. They also have music shows and other variety shows like heyx3, music station, pussma, etc... You can also go to Saiyaman, they have smapxsmap, heyx3, trivia no izumi, and maybe others.

So I basically get my J-tv / variety fix from those 3 websites.

But if anyone knows where I can "Gyouretsu no Dekiru Houritsu Soudanjo" I'd be very happy :D

yarichin

Post by yarichin » Dec 2nd, '05, 05:52

ainori is mind-numbing to watch sometimes. i really like Nep League atm. Funny and educational.

shun

Post by shun » Dec 2nd, '05, 21:55

thanks for the information guys
sorry i didnt make it clear at the begginging but i want Japanese variety shows not drama. And i found Gakkou e ikou and HEYx3 and M STa. :D
now all i need to Owarai those japanese comedy shoes :)

oosu

Post by oosu » Sep 18th, '06, 23:43

Yeah ... I love to watch japanese comedy.
The one i love and miss that I was able to get it from
here was Sui10 Kokoriko Miracle Type.
What ever happened to this tv show?
I never see it here anymore.
does anybody know where I can get this?

hikkichan

Post by hikkichan » Sep 27th, '06, 11:25

I love HaneTobi (Haneru no Tobira). Especially the "Together with Grandpa" skits.

I stick SuiJuu up whenever I see I special guest that I like.

I think I need to start posting some HaneTobi in the future.