Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Discuss about Japanese TV Variety, Music, Game and any other TV shows that is not drama.
User avatar
GGib
Posts: 325
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Oct 7th, '18, 02:31

cosmicwanderer17 wrote:
Oct 6th, '18, 00:51
Hi GGib, can I get an invite? I've been wanting to watch more variety, particularly Little Tokyo Life. Thanks!
I sent you a PM. :-)
Current projects: Furuhata Ninzaburo Season 3 (with ersby)
Completed projects: DOCTORS 3

MakS2K
Posts: 1
Joined: Oct 10th, '18, 06:41

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by MakS2K » Oct 10th, '18, 06:43

Hi GGib,

can i also get an invite please? been looking forever for a japanese variety show site!

thanks in advance!

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 325
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Oct 10th, '18, 19:45

MakS2K wrote:
Oct 10th, '18, 06:43
Hi GGib,

can i also get an invite please? been looking forever for a japanese variety show site!

thanks in advance!
I sent you a PM. :-)
Current projects: Furuhata Ninzaburo Season 3 (with ersby)
Completed projects: DOCTORS 3

daamxlaws
Posts: 1
Joined: Oct 16th, '18, 08:28

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by daamxlaws » Oct 16th, '18, 08:55

hi GGib. may i get the invite jptvts too? thank you so much.

presyaramadhan
Posts: 1
Joined: Oct 16th, '18, 12:35

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by presyaramadhan » Oct 16th, '18, 12:39

Hello GGib, may I also get an invite? I've been wanting to watch more japan variety show, especially Shabekuri 007. Thank you so much :)

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 325
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Oct 16th, '18, 15:39

daamxlaws wrote:
Oct 16th, '18, 08:55
hi GGib. may i get the invite jptvts too? thank you so much.
presyaramadhan wrote:
Oct 16th, '18, 12:39
Hello GGib, may I also get an invite? I've been wanting to watch more japan variety show, especially Shabekuri 007. Thank you so much :)
I sent a PM to both of you. :-)
Current projects: Furuhata Ninzaburo Season 3 (with ersby)
Completed projects: DOCTORS 3

kvnalmighty
Posts: 1
Joined: Oct 17th, '18, 10:31

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by kvnalmighty » Oct 17th, '18, 10:34

Hi GGib, can I get an invite? been watching some show like Waratte Iitomo back then
thanks if you can help me :)

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 325
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Oct 17th, '18, 13:34

kvnalmighty wrote:
Oct 17th, '18, 10:34
Hi GGib, can I get an invite? been watching some show like Waratte Iitomo back then
thanks if you can help me :)
I sent you a PM. :-)
Current projects: Furuhata Ninzaburo Season 3 (with ersby)
Completed projects: DOCTORS 3

advanced
Posts: 2
Joined: Oct 20th, '18, 10:29

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by advanced » Oct 20th, '18, 10:45

Hi GGib, can I get an invite? Thank you

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 325
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Oct 20th, '18, 11:46

advanced wrote:
Oct 20th, '18, 10:45
Hi GGib, can I get an invite? Thank you
I sent you a PM. :-)
Current projects: Furuhata Ninzaburo Season 3 (with ersby)
Completed projects: DOCTORS 3

Wootaloot
Posts: 1
Joined: Oct 23rd, '18, 12:59

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by Wootaloot » Oct 23rd, '18, 13:02

Hello, GGib!
I'd like an invite too, if possible. Been studying Japanese for some time, and Japanese variety are a good comprehension practice. Thank you!

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 325
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Oct 23rd, '18, 15:26

Wootaloot wrote:
Oct 23rd, '18, 13:02
Hello, GGib!
I'd like an invite too, if possible. Been studying Japanese for some time, and Japanese variety are a good comprehension practice. Thank you!
I sent you a PM. :-)
Current projects: Furuhata Ninzaburo Season 3 (with ersby)
Completed projects: DOCTORS 3

Runoocchi
Posts: 12
Joined: Jan 19th, '15, 08:09

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by Runoocchi » Oct 24th, '18, 12:13

okay how did I manage to miss this topic? :goggle:

I've been watching those variety shows only by waiting for someone to upload them to communities on livejournal and not really regularly too, or somehow I could find some youtube streams which actually aren't very satisfying.
I always struggle to try watching Shabekuri or other shows that doesn't have one Johnnys idols as the regular, so I wonder if you would be so kindly to help with the invitation, GGib-san? Thank you in advance. :salut:

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 325
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Oct 24th, '18, 13:00

Runoocchi wrote:
Oct 24th, '18, 12:13
okay how did I manage to miss this topic? :goggle:

I've been watching those variety shows only by waiting for someone to upload them to communities on livejournal and not really regularly too, or somehow I could find some youtube streams which actually aren't very satisfying.
I always struggle to try watching Shabekuri or other shows that doesn't have one Johnnys idols as the regular, so I wonder if you would be so kindly to help with the invitation, GGib-san? Thank you in advance. :salut:
I sent you a PM.
Current projects: Furuhata Ninzaburo Season 3 (with ersby)
Completed projects: DOCTORS 3

User avatar
<3s-tei.
Posts: 122
Joined: Apr 4th, '06, 21:49

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by <3s-tei. » Oct 27th, '18, 04:56

Can I get a link too? I would like to watch variety shows to improve my Japanese.

Thank you!
Some say a cavalry corps,
some infantry, some, again,
will maintain that the swift oars
of our fleet are the finest
sight on dark earth; but I say
that whatever one loves, is.
Sappho

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 325
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Oct 27th, '18, 11:28

<3s-tei. wrote:
Oct 27th, '18, 04:56
Can I get a link too? I would like to watch variety shows to improve my Japanese.

Thank you!
I sent you a PM. :-)
Current projects: Furuhata Ninzaburo Season 3 (with ersby)
Completed projects: DOCTORS 3

Lionofjudah613
Posts: 1
Joined: Nov 1st, '18, 03:34

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by Lionofjudah613 » Nov 1st, '18, 03:36

Hi, can I please have an invite? I really want to watch Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu!

User avatar
Sakurai Ann
Posts: 6
Joined: Jan 31st, '13, 08:41

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by Sakurai Ann » Nov 1st, '18, 04:30

Hi GGib~can I get an invite too :D
Thanks in advance :salut:

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 325
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Nov 1st, '18, 11:40

Lionofjudah613 wrote:
Nov 1st, '18, 03:36
Hi, can I please have an invite? I really want to watch Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu!
Sakurai Ann wrote:
Nov 1st, '18, 04:30
Hi GGib~can I get an invite too :D
Thanks in advance :salut:
I sent a PM to both of you. :-)
Current projects: Furuhata Ninzaburo Season 3 (with ersby)
Completed projects: DOCTORS 3

xiaop94
Posts: 4
Joined: Oct 11th, '18, 03:46

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by xiaop94 » Nov 2nd, '18, 03:29

GGib wrote:
Oct 24th, '18, 13:00
Runoocchi wrote:
Oct 24th, '18, 12:13
okay how did I manage to miss this topic? :goggle:

I've been watching those variety shows only by waiting for someone to upload them to communities on livejournal and not really regularly too, or somehow I could find some youtube streams which actually aren't very satisfying.
I always struggle to try watching Shabekuri or other shows that doesn't have one Johnnys idols as the regular, so I wonder if you would be so kindly to help with the invitation, GGib-san? Thank you in advance. :salut:
I sent you a PM.
can you please pm me too? thanks.

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 325
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Nov 2nd, '18, 03:39

xiaop94 wrote:
Nov 2nd, '18, 03:29
can you please pm me too? thanks.
I sent you a PM. :-)
Current projects: Furuhata Ninzaburo Season 3 (with ersby)
Completed projects: DOCTORS 3

Noctu
Posts: 1
Joined: Nov 4th, '18, 09:12

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by Noctu » Nov 4th, '18, 09:40

Hey GGib, may I have an invite? Huge fan of variety shows!

Thanks in advance ^^

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 325
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Nov 4th, '18, 12:32

Noctu wrote:
Nov 4th, '18, 09:40
Hey GGib, may I have an invite? Huge fan of variety shows!

Thanks in advance ^^
I sent you a PM. :-)
Current projects: Furuhata Ninzaburo Season 3 (with ersby)
Completed projects: DOCTORS 3

eronfin
Posts: 4
Joined: Jun 30th, '15, 06:39

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by eronfin » Nov 5th, '18, 03:55

Hi GGib,

If you have any invitation left, may I get an invitation, please?
Thank you so much!

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 325
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Nov 5th, '18, 12:07

eronfin wrote:
Nov 5th, '18, 03:55
Hi GGib,

If you have any invitation left, may I get an invitation, please?
Thank you so much!
I sent you a PM. :-)
Current projects: Furuhata Ninzaburo Season 3 (with ersby)
Completed projects: DOCTORS 3

acecombatfans
Posts: 2
Joined: Sep 10th, '18, 06:41

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by acecombatfans » Nov 6th, '18, 11:58

Hi GGib,
may I get an invite too?
thank you so much :-)

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 325
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Nov 6th, '18, 16:24

acecombatfans wrote:
Nov 6th, '18, 11:58
Hi GGib,
may I get an invite too?
thank you so much :-)
I sent you a PM. :-)
Current projects: Furuhata Ninzaburo Season 3 (with ersby)
Completed projects: DOCTORS 3

xr3333
Posts: 6
Joined: Sep 10th, '18, 17:57

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by xr3333 » Nov 6th, '18, 16:31

GGib wrote:
Nov 6th, '18, 16:24
acecombatfans wrote:
Nov 6th, '18, 11:58
Hi GGib,
may I get an invite too?
thank you so much :-)
I sent you a PM. :-)
Hi GGib, may I have an invitation too :-) ?

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 325
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Nov 6th, '18, 16:40

xr3333 wrote:
Nov 6th, '18, 16:31
Hi GGib, may I have an invitation too :-) ?
I sent you a PM as well. :-)
Current projects: Furuhata Ninzaburo Season 3 (with ersby)
Completed projects: DOCTORS 3

sakaedream
Posts: 2
Joined: Sep 9th, '18, 12:20
Contact:

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by sakaedream » Nov 8th, '18, 14:16

hi GGib, can I get an invite too? I really want to watch variety shows like Shabekuri 007. Thank you!
A Japanese Ent/JDRAMA & JPOP Fan ✨

-- Mackenyu, Komatsu Nana & Shison Jun biased --
SKE48 Hako Oshi + Bakaleya6/SixTONES Enthusiast since 2012 :cheers:

https://twitter.com/yoroshikuumin

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 325
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Nov 8th, '18, 14:31

sakaedream wrote:
Nov 8th, '18, 14:16
hi GGib, can I get an invite too? I really want to watch variety shows like Shabekuri 007. Thank you!
I sent you a PM. :-)
Current projects: Furuhata Ninzaburo Season 3 (with ersby)
Completed projects: DOCTORS 3

blueshe81
Posts: 1
Joined: Sep 9th, '18, 22:03

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by blueshe81 » Nov 12th, '18, 04:47

Hi GGib,
may I get an invite too?
thank you

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 325
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Nov 12th, '18, 11:31

blueshe81 wrote:
Nov 12th, '18, 04:47
Hi GGib,
may I get an invite too?
thank you
I sent you a PM. :-)
Current projects: Furuhata Ninzaburo Season 3 (with ersby)
Completed projects: DOCTORS 3

Cielz
Posts: 1
Joined: Nov 14th, '18, 16:33

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by Cielz » Nov 14th, '18, 16:37

May I asking for the website too? thank you

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 325
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Nov 14th, '18, 19:46

Cielz wrote:
Nov 14th, '18, 16:37
May I asking for the website too? thank you
I sent you a PM. :-)
Current projects: Furuhata Ninzaburo Season 3 (with ersby)
Completed projects: DOCTORS 3

User avatar
AfnanAcchan
Posts: 5
Joined: Oct 13th, '15, 08:47

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by AfnanAcchan » Nov 18th, '18, 05:30

Hello GGib. Can I get an invite too ?

Thank you.

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 325
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Nov 18th, '18, 06:06

AfnanAcchan wrote:
Nov 18th, '18, 05:30
Hello GGib. Can I get an invite too ?

Thank you.
I sent you a PM. :-)
Current projects: Furuhata Ninzaburo Season 3 (with ersby)
Completed projects: DOCTORS 3

changlows
Posts: 272
Joined: Oct 8th, '16, 09:18

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by changlows » Nov 18th, '18, 12:54

Hello GGib, can I please get an invite too? Thank you!

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 325
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Nov 18th, '18, 13:09

changlows wrote:
Nov 18th, '18, 12:54
Hello GGib, can I please get an invite too? Thank you!
I sent you a PM. :-)
Current projects: Furuhata Ninzaburo Season 3 (with ersby)
Completed projects: DOCTORS 3

rias
Posts: 1
Joined: Nov 29th, '18, 03:21

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by rias » Nov 29th, '18, 03:25

hey ggib, can i grab an invite? can show ratio on some other trackers as proof if you need it
thanks!

acucar11
Posts: 2
Joined: Dec 11th, '18, 23:01

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by acucar11 » Dec 11th, '18, 23:06

Hey, GGib, do you mind sending me an invite for that tracker as well?

I've mostly been watching idol variety shows, but sometimes they appeared on VS Arashi and I really liked the MCs. I also love Gaki no Tsukai and I want to discover more Japanese variety shows to watch.

I'll keep an eye on my inbox to see if you end up sending me an invite.

gotonin
Posts: 7
Joined: Jan 8th, '09, 17:54

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by gotonin » Dec 14th, '18, 18:16

GGib, can i have an invite to ? Greetings <3.

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 325
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Dec 14th, '18, 20:38

I don't have invitations at the moment.
Current projects: Furuhata Ninzaburo Season 3 (with ersby)
Completed projects: DOCTORS 3

acucar11
Posts: 2
Joined: Dec 11th, '18, 23:01

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by acucar11 » Dec 15th, '18, 15:36

GGib wrote:
Dec 14th, '18, 20:38
I don't have invitations at the moment.
Alright. Do you mind sending one my way once you have more?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests