Winter in NYC

Discuss about travelling to or living in another country.
jacky321

Winter in NYC

Post by jacky321 » Dec 2nd, '15, 04:40

I want to see here some suggestion for winter season in NYC. I am thinking to go NYC this winter season with my whole family. I am little confused about the attractions of it for this season. I feel this community is perfect for taking about it. I hope all members can share with me own views about NYC. I am very excited to see replies here. I am sure members can reply me soon.

whiteadamas

Re: Winter in NYC

Post by whiteadamas » Dec 13th, '15, 19:42

Winter in NYC is nice and beautiful, but if you are planning on going sight seeing you wont get in a lot of places because most of them are closed during winter, like going near the statue of liberty because the water is frozen boats will not dock there instead it will only take you on ride. Empire state building top floor is closed because the wind is strong and very cold same with Rockefeller center, Niagara falls is frozen during that time but the view is very beautiful. But somehow it depends on the temperature, they changed it if the weather gets nicer. These are some of my experience during my winter vacation in NYC, but still I enjoyed it a lot that's why I went back during summer. Next time I'm going on spring.