[HKDrama] My Date With A Vampire 3 (ATV, 2004)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
ppt

Post by ppt » Dec 12th, '04, 07:17

creidesca wrote:can someone kindly tell me what Alice said to Ken? and what Mark said to Ken at the very end?
Mark to Ken:
this book is personally written by Yiu Chee Sing Mo for you. there is only one copy. she told me to give it to you.

alice to ken? not sure which bit you are refering to

how do u guys think of the ending? i dl Ding's two files. i think the canto version cuts out stuff that are suppose to be there. ><

rainy

Post by rainy » Dec 12th, '04, 07:57

creidesca wrote:can someone kindly tell me what Alice said to Ken? and what Mark said to Ken at the very end?
if you meant this scene...
alice ( if u mean yao chi sheng mao ) said to ken just when alice was hit by the arrow...
alice : "i owe you too much, you do not deserve to die with me" ..

ppt

Post by ppt » Dec 12th, '04, 10:54

btw, did Ken die in the end? he was lying down and not moving. i assume he died :|

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Dec 12th, '04, 12:16

ppt wrote:btw, did Ken die in the end? he was lying down and not moving. i assume he died :|
i had the same thought...if he did, at least he died happily. And thanks ppt and rainy.

hehe, well we can always rent the overseas to find our answer or wait for those final epis of the mandarin set to be released...of course if this last ep was only for the HK audience, then likely not cut scenes...well i hope not, considering i'm not sure where they had to go refilm.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Dec 12th, '04, 12:33

i just watched the ending....
i guess it was sort of unexpected but also expected at the same time where it left you wondering what really happened....

thanks creidesca for uploading this entire ATV drama~

rainy

Post by rainy » Dec 12th, '04, 15:16

ppt wrote:btw, did Ken die in the end? he was lying down and not moving. i assume he died :|
i wld assume he died too. As the guy "Zoi Gip" offered him to go to the "other dimensions" if he does not want to die ... but has to forsake luv and kin-ness .. but ken mentioned tht to himself, dead is the "weng heng gao dao aka the other dimension which they are all seekin for.."

i dont know how the eng subs translate "weng heng gao dao" --- forever land ( the other dimension tht they are all seeking for ) ?

WarezMop

Post by WarezMop » Dec 12th, '04, 22:42

"weng heng gao dao" basically means eternal state which is what the series is named after.

ppt

Post by ppt » Dec 12th, '04, 22:45

rainy wrote:
i dont know how the eng subs translate "weng heng gao dao" --- forever land ( the other dimension tht they are all seeking for ) ?
i would translate to eternal kingdom..or something along that line.

crapz1

Post by crapz1 » Dec 13th, '04, 20:51

Does anyone know where I can download MDWAV 2? Thx!

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Dec 16th, '04, 06:01

here's an EVEN bigger incentive to buy the HK VCD set of MDWAV3--

ppt has told me from reading what 13 Chan had written at the official MDWAV3 message board (it's so cool he goes on the forums to read and actually respond to viewers' comments) regarding the original ending which will be put on the HK VCD set:

He said that Fate did not die. Fate left a bit of stuff to stay in Yau Kau's body. Originally after the last battle...Yau Kau would appear to call Fok Sing to go see Tin Yau and Siu Ling before they die and then there would be a shot where Fate smiles happily because he gets a taste of changing fate himself, so he wish that ma siu ling and fong tin yau can be alive... continue to change and create new "fate"

He likes an open ending. He thought about getting them (the fong family) to be together at the end, but he think that's too real--open ending can make the audience think...

He finally kept it because it represents his anger toward the HK TV industry. TV dramas in HK... are too standard...he's angry at how people just don't give their audience room to think

that's why ppl are shocked by this ending because they don't read much else... they just go to work...come home and watch the same thing over and over again...except the character's name is changed in each series

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Dec 16th, '04, 06:29

wow!!!!!!!!!! thanks for that creidesca. that really helped my interpretation of the ending...and why it ended that way. 13 Chan is really cool~!!! :lol

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Dec 17th, '04, 19:00

i saw ep "47" of the mandarin version and it looks like it doesn't contain the ending that was described by 13 Chan (the ep ended w/ Ma Siu Ling & Tin Yau on the stadium grass and then it goes to scenes from MDWAV2 and ended like that)...looks like if you want the ending 13 Chan described you'll have to get the HK VCD set.

Andy_Lau

Post by Andy_Lau » Dec 17th, '04, 20:06

Hi

sorry for asking this question...probably is kinda outdated...but is there any news about the english subbed version of MDWAV3?

I just came back last week from staying 4 months in hk without a computer, so I am really out of date with this. I used to watch this series with my little knowledge of cantonese, to practice, and I loved it, so I would really like to watch it again with english subs.

Thanks for your help and all the good work

Andy

binks

where to find episod 11??

Post by binks » Dec 22nd, '04, 05:47

hie guys ..!!

good day brotherr/sister here .....can somebodi give me the links for dowloading the episod 11 for Have A date With Vampire 3 ah? ...

i can't find ler for episod 11 .... somebodi good to help me ...

thank alot first ..

saline

Post by saline » Dec 24th, '04, 19:10

erm just wondering how many episodes are there in all for the mandarin version? i have up till 35 and its not the ending..
anyone can help out with the episode?

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Dec 24th, '04, 19:24

saline wrote:erm just wondering how many episodes are there in all for the mandarin version? i have up till 35 and its not the ending..
anyone can help out with the episode?
mandarin vcd set version is 47 epis

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Dec 28th, '04, 21:31

the HK VCD set is 38 discs (39 if you include the Making of VCD)

bubble_tea

Post by bubble_tea » Dec 29th, '04, 04:55

Just finished watching the Canton 36 eps one.. Kinda.. disapointed.

So are they jus somewhere 'happy' now? Or is it to leave up for a 4th one talking about Sew Ling as a vampire? And how they'll try to get her bak perhaps?..
Aii.. I'm so confused. :|

If the manderian ver better, anybody know where I can d/l it w/Eng subs? Can't read chinese/listen manderian. Jus kno Cantonese. And also are there jus certain eps (which?) that are diff so I don't have to d/l the whole thing again?

Gats

Post by Gats » Feb 5th, '05, 01:47

Why do they still makes vcd!! That quality really is outdated, if they did a DVD box, then i would buy the series (1-3)! :glare:

kingarthur

Post by kingarthur » Feb 9th, '05, 16:20

can anybody help me with the download of my date with a vampire 3??plzzzzzz

trec
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trec » May 7th, '05, 04:28

If anyone is still wondering about drama, i'm uploading it to my Clubbox @ http://clubbox.co.kr/trec

currently (10/36)
and it was the same version that was posted on here before [~450mb] a file

Green8

Post by Green8 » May 7th, '05, 04:56

where can i dl episodes 31-36??? I've been stuck on episode 30 for the longest time!!

trec
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trec » May 7th, '05, 16:31

yeah ill be uploading 11-36 to my clubbox soon enough, so if u want u can download from there, it wont be for a while. latest would be a fortnight from now. i hope that helps.

details to download from clubbox can be found itne clubbox thread in this forum, u can just search for it using the search function. only if u need help that is :]

Green8

Post by Green8 » May 8th, '05, 05:13

Thanks Trec. One question, how do i download from your website?.. Its all in korean and im not sure what to do. I can go to where the MPEG files are but afterwards, not sure what to click on to download.

trec
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trec » May 8th, '05, 06:00

you can find information on how to download from clubbox in this thread:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... postorder=

:]

Green8

Post by Green8 » May 8th, '05, 17:40

thanks

Demon

MDWAV 3 Eternal State

Post by Demon » May 15th, '05, 22:15

does anyone know how long this series is? b/c when i rented this series in viet, it was like only 28 or 29 tapes long, and i was reading in yesasia that it was 36 ep long with two different endings? so i was wondering does anyone out there have this series or know a site to download the full ep of this series. i mean d-addicts use to have it but i guess they deleted it like Chinese Paladin. it would be great to be able to view this whole series, thanks ^-^.

daren771

Post by daren771 » May 25th, '05, 06:48

can someone up the mandarin rmvb version in clubbox? :-(

little tiger

what happened to the torrents?

Post by little tiger » Jun 1st, '05, 17:55

Sorry if this has been asked before- What happened to MADWAV 3 torrents that was previously posted? My computer crashed and I lost my files before I could finish watching ..now I cannot find the torrents to d/l again - Can someone tell me what's happened ? :blink :blink :unsure: :unsure:

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Jun 14th, '05, 19:10

can someone help me about My date with a vampire ..
if they have sub in english ..or not
i can understand chinese ..but if i want my friend watch ... they don't understand at all ..
so ..
i have the first season in dub ...but request the first season from my date with a vampire in original version ... possible sub in english ... thank ^^

in clubbox .. if you can ^^

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Sep 5th, '05, 18:10

Good news for people like me who havent seen this yet.Jem is uploading My Date with a Vampire 3 on his clubbox right now!
And now my question even if this has been asked before,do I need to have seen the first 2 parts to understand MDWAV3? :unsure:

Sana

Post by Sana » Sep 5th, '05, 23:27

Not really because they do do some flashbacks. However, they might talk about people who are dead from the previous series and of course you won't know who they are talking about. Also, the timeline is pretty jacked up in this one so it might even be a plus not to have watched it. :P

trec
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trec » Sep 6th, '05, 02:16

I had MDWAV3 on my clubbox for some time, before. I only currently took a break with it.. I'll be uploading the remaining eps as I did before.

yybb

How to watch in cantonese?

Post by yybb » Oct 27th, '05, 02:21

i just finish downloading My Date With A Vampire 3 by [Jem],but i cant watch in cantonese audio,i am watching with Window Media Player,anyone can teach me what to do so i can watch in cantonse audio?or any other software to recommend? thanks

AJBryant

Post by AJBryant » Oct 29th, '05, 05:10

The Mandarin soundtrack is frustrating, but it's a great series. (That's ironic, as I took Mandarin, not Cantonese, but I just have trouble dealing with *any* dubbed films -- the mouths just don't match the sounds...)

Is anyone seeding the "Making of" bit? I'd like to be able to have the whole thing, but the Making Of is just showing 0-0 on my torrent, and not moving at all... <whimper>

Tony

GAMA_SENNIN

Post by GAMA_SENNIN » Nov 29th, '05, 20:52

trec wrote:I had MDWAV3 on my clubbox for some time, before. I only currently took a break with it.. I'll be uploading the remaining eps as I did before.
hey trec thx for uploading the eps for MDWAV3... so appreciate it... not meaning to rush u... but can't wait to watch more :D do u happen to kno where can dl MDWAV 1 &2?

[B]|itz

Post by [B]|itz » Jan 30th, '06, 05:07

I've downloaded the mandarin version from Jem torrent . Is there anyway for me to change it to cantonese version ? Do i need to edit or download any add-on file ?
I hope i don't need to re-download whole episode again just to get the cantonese one .

Hope anyone could tell me the answer pls , thank^^

humbeggar

Eng Sub for MDWAV3

Post by humbeggar » Feb 13th, '06, 18:44

Just an update for whomever still trying to download English Subtitles for My Date with a Vampire 3:

The subtitle files from Episode 1-15 are now available in (.ssa) format at Vampire Subtitled. :cheers:
Additional episode guides/character information are also available on Vampsub. http://www.vampsub.com
if that doesn't work, try http://www.geocities.com/engsub_mdwav

These subtitle files should work with the video files from HKATV broadcasted version that was captured by Ding Kwok Yip. These video files are available for download at Trec's Clubbox.
http://trec.8k.com.au/clubbox/?cat=2

These (.mpg) video files are Cantonese based (not dubbed in Mandarin)with Chinese subtitles. They are bigger than the .rmvb files but are generally better quality.

For instructions on using Clubbox for downloads, check out the right side panel of Trec's webpage. For instructions on playing subtitle files along with your video files, check out the subrelease page on Vampsub.

SiMPLYSMiLES

Post by SiMPLYSMiLES » Jul 17th, '06, 00:55

I remember watching this when it came out. I was like WTF? for a long time at the beginning cuz I had no idea what was going on. It was so confusing at the beginning. I liked it, but not as much as the first one and second one. They were much better.

Akasha

Post by Akasha » Jul 19th, '06, 02:29

What's this drama about? Can anyone post the synopsis and if possible pictures of the actors?

Thank you so much!

babypopeye

Post by babypopeye » Sep 30th, '09, 06:53

Can somebody help me where I can download My Date with Vampire I and II?

thx

happyrabbit

Post by happyrabbit » Oct 13th, '09, 07:25

If I'm not wrong, the letter that had them dejected is because Ngok Fei (that's the general) is being recalled back to the capital. He has been receiving those gold "cards" (there's a better word for this, I just can't think of it at the moment) sent from the emperor demanding he return. I can't recall how many times officials have been sent for him, but you can tell by how many of those "cards" he got. According to what I know, he'll eventually be killed, thanks to one of the officials of the court who I guess you can say concocted the plan and persuaded the emperor to have the general sent home.

lilnhi89

Post by lilnhi89 » Dec 16th, '09, 05:39

Hi! I was wondering if anyone knows where I can dowload Ma Sui Ling's ringtone in My Date With A Vampire III?

Thanks in advance!