[HKDrama] My Date With A Vampire 3 (ATV, 2004)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Nov 16th, '04, 13:52

romi wrote:I am just wondering if the torrents for ep 2 on wards posted in d-addicts are still working, only managed to grab ep 1 . Thanks for any answers. :)
for ep 1-3, you are should have grabbed the torrents that was posted by ppt in the ep 4 torrent comments thread

angelxtears

Post by angelxtears » Nov 17th, '04, 04:10

hmm are ya subbing this into english?..i really want to watch it because i saw part I and part II..and it was pretty good..

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Nov 17th, '04, 15:51

okay, humbeggar released MDWAV3 ep 3 subs (torrent includes mpg and ssa file)...if you've registered w/ centraldownload.org you can head over to centraltracker.org for the torrent file

hmm, so where's ep 2 from him then?

ppt

Post by ppt » Nov 17th, '04, 23:52

:P maybe ep2 is too hard to sub

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Nov 17th, '04, 23:56

ppt wrote::P maybe ep2 is too hard to sub
hehe, would that mean after looking thru eltinator's translation for ep 2 whenever he's done w/ it, I'll have to ask you for help =)

I'm sure I'll be able to look thru the 2nd 1/2 of ep 01 and ask for your and mandy's help once I get home Thurs night...this week just been jam-packed w/ studying for a quiz and a midterm.

lorac
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by lorac » Nov 18th, '04, 06:14

for some reason I got bumped from email notification of posts and missed the post on the subs for ep 3 .... so the question is what happened to two? Might as well get three while available, since the series is so complex I need every bit of help I can get.

Does anyone know if any websites have gone up defining the myth of Date 3. I know there were quite a few for Date 1 and 2.

Just looked at Azurues ... holy cow! I'm downloading ep 17 at 100 kb/s :O

hompie

Post by hompie » Nov 18th, '04, 08:42

It's been asked already a couple of times, but will there be a chance that we can enjoy this serie with english subs, without registering first at some other board and downloading the eps a 2nd time. I would like to watch and understand this serie very much.

Tia, Hompie

lorac
Fansubber
Fansubber

subs for ep 3

Post by lorac » Nov 18th, '04, 15:47

Has anyone downloaded the ssa file for episode 3? I have the torrent in my program but cannot connect ...

and later ... got it ... gonna watch it right now. Thanks to everyone putting in the effort to sub Date 3.
Last edited by lorac on Nov 19th, '04, 04:04, edited 2 times in total.

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Re: subs for ep 3

Post by creidesca » Nov 18th, '04, 15:55

lorac wrote:Has anyone downloaded the ssa file for episode 3? I have the torrent in my program but cannot connect ... the tracker for centraltracker.org seems to be offline.

If anyone has it can you send it to me? And I'm wondering what happened to ep 2 subs ... I did not see it at centraltracker.
from what humbeggar has told me, he wasn't able to sub ep 2 because he wasn't able to d/l ep 2 MPG

lorac
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: subs for ep 3

Post by lorac » Nov 19th, '04, 05:34

from what humbeggar has told me, he wasn't able to sub ep 2 because he wasn't able to d/l ep 2 MPG
Just watched ep 3 with subs. For those of you who don't speak Cantonese, this episode explains much of the myth of the vampires and gives a glimpse of the main characters personalities.

creidesca, please thank humbeggar for providing the subtitles. It is so cool to be able to watch this series and understand the dialogue!

ppt

Post by ppt » Nov 20th, '04, 21:41

certain bits of MDWAV3 is hard to understand if you only watch the series. the only sites i know that provide some synopsis is the official ATV website & the MDWAV3 fan site. however both are in chinese

maybe it helps to have watched the 1st & 2nd series. personally i have watched some of one & only the first 4 eps of two.

had to dl rmvb files frm now on bcos my internet connection is capped to 64k. takes me 8 long hours to get one episode. :pale:

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 20th, '04, 21:47

interesting enough ppt, i did not watched part one or part two.

i don't think i have...my brother keeps trying to convince me that i have. the titles sound familiar but i don't have any recollection of watching them...hmms.

however, i do understand most from what i've watched so far in part 3. just sometimes, the somewhat historical way of speaking confuses me.

i would have thought by now after watching so many "goo-jong" series from TVB with my parents would have enhance my listening skills. but i guess....MDWTV is a lil bit different. :unsure:

lorac
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by lorac » Nov 21st, '04, 03:38

I've watched both Date 1 and 2 and understand the stories. There were English sites dedicated to both of these series that provided the whole myth and story and interrelationship of the characters. I'm hoping there will be one for Date 3.

Part 1 and 2 go hand in hand and I'm thinking that 3 is a continuation of many of the storylines of the first two. First and foremost it is the story of Ma Siu Ling and Fong Tin Yau. They are the constant. Tthe other characters interact to make that story come alive.

A kind friend in Singapore translated many of the important scenes from both Date 1 and 2 so that I could understand what was going on. She also translated the whole of ep one of a very early Wan Tin Chiu series called Reincarnated 2. Someday I'm going to use it for a lesson on timing subs ... someday.

In the meantime I am so thankful there are subs for part of this series, and hopefully the whole series will be subbed. Maybe Yesasia could be inspired to release a subbed version on dvd.

romi

Post by romi » Nov 21st, '04, 06:28

creidesca wrote:
romi wrote:I am just wondering if the torrents for ep 2 on wards posted in d-addicts are still working, only managed to grab ep 1 . Thanks for any answers. :)
for ep 1-3, you are should have grabbed the torrents that was posted by ppt in the ep 4 torrent comments thread
Thanks I have manage to grab the files.

But I am stuck on some ep, when I connect to the tracker, I keep encountering a proxy 504 error. Is there a solution to this. Thank you for any help.

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Nov 21st, '04, 13:06

vol 1 of MDWAV3 VCD set is on pre-order at Yesasia (vol 1 consists of 9 epis): http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/p ... os/code-c/

lorac
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by lorac » Nov 21st, '04, 18:41

wow, that is a quick release. Guess they have to beat all the downloaders .... but the fans have one thing over this official version ... English subtitles! Ah, the Chinese, so shortsighted, unlike the Koreans to recognize a good thing when they see it.

I wrote to the CEO of Yesasia suggesting they release an English subbed dvd of Date 3. One can hope.

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Nov 21st, '04, 19:46

I'm planning on buying at least the first vol of MDWAV3 VCD set, just because I love the 1st 5-6 episodes. Since the distributor is ATV and not Asiaview Ent, I wonder how packaging will be...you can see how expensive it is for only the 1st 9 epis since it's the HK packaging/distributor.

On another note, I my jaw literally dropped when I saw ep 20. The entire episode is very reminiscent of the Japanese Sentai series (US equivalent is something along the lines of Power Rangers), not to mention as humbeggar pointed out the popularity of the bug/mosquito that occurred sometime ago.

Anyways, MDWAV3 is available at video stores for rent here in the US since about 2-3 weeks ago, of course at the moment it's only the Cantonese/Mandarin version.

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Nov 21st, '04, 20:36

hmm, I just stopped by the spcnet forum for the series, and someone who was bored decided to d/l the mandarin version besides the cantonese version and has noticed there's lots of differences b/w the 2...i wonder what this all means then? the HK aired version is edited? or the mandarin version is? will scenes be edited from the HK VCD set? I already noticed that the script provided at the ATV website has scenes that were not included in the HK aired ep.

ppt

Post by ppt » Nov 22nd, '04, 03:52

the only time when i found the cantonese & mandarin version of something is different is infernal affairs 1, but its not a series. the was a difference in the ending, one where andy lau gets caught & the other not caught.

the reason for this ending, i was told, was bcos one was shown in china & the other HK. china doesnt like the bad guy wins ending so andy lau had to be caught in the end for the china version.

other examples of different releases i can think of is playstation games e.g. final fantasy X. jap version came 1st, then US ver was released with a new final boss and some other stuff

not sure what differences that person was refering to. is it really possible to have many differences? extra scenes? i m sure ATV won't keep the good stuff from viewers in HK, hehe

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Nov 22nd, '04, 05:02

I just got confirmatioon about the mandarin and cantonese version of the series. The MANDARIN version is the COMPLETE one (no cut scenes), whereas the CANTONESE version is full of cut scenes--explains why it didn't follow the script!!!!

ppt

Post by ppt » Nov 22nd, '04, 12:26

hmm, not good at all!
that means i m tempted to grab the mando version too!
does the people in the mando version really speaks mando or is it dubbed? i don't really like it when the dialogues and the mouth doesn't match :P

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Nov 22nd, '04, 12:41

I think we need to grab both versions just because the Cantonese version might have a diff ending, since the mandarin version was sent out before the airing of the Cantonese, so that's set in stone, while the Cantonese version, there's the online voting now, and there's still the chance they could change the ending due to the online vote and even any part in b/w.

Argh! This is making me crazy because I still want to know what the original would be as well as get the version aired in HK which might end up being diff too.

Now this is nearly like the situation w/ Infernal Affairs

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Nov 22nd, '04, 16:38

can someone access http://bt.gamesir.com/ or http://bt.tjgame.enorth.com.cn and look for ep 21 MPG release from ting kwok ying (the name is written in chinese of course), I'm having problems acessing the site again.

BsB|oVeR

Post by BsB|oVeR » Nov 22nd, '04, 17:08

so you mean the cantonese version has a lot of missing scenes regardless of what the ending may be?? Oh man... I downloaded 20+ epi of the canto mpg version and burnt into VCD already... Looks like I'll have to download the mandarin version too.. sigh...

nsk

Post by nsk » Nov 22nd, '04, 17:31

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Nov 22nd, '04, 17:48

BsB|oVeR wrote:so you mean the cantonese version has a lot of missing scenes regardless of what the ending may be?? Oh man... I downloaded 20+ epi of the canto mpg version and burnt into VCD already... Looks like I'll have to download the mandarin version too.. sigh...
yes, at least 2 people I know have confirmed this, and I had d/led ep 1 myself just to see and it does include stuff the HK aired Cantonese version doesn't have. So basically if you want the missing parts, d/l the mandarin. You'll also need to keep d/ling the Cantonese version because there might be new scenes filmed and added to the ep as well as if the voting goes, a diff ending if that should be the case.

lorac
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by lorac » Nov 23rd, '04, 03:54

ep 2 with subtitles is available at Centraldownload .... Yeah!!! Humbugger is the best.

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Nov 23rd, '04, 04:14

Pay attn to the OP for ep 21 if you havn't already noticed: the OP is slightly diff from the previous OP.

and should anyone be interested in d/l the mandarin version thru Edonkey, check out this page for the links: http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:91oZ ... +vcd&hl=en

lorac
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by lorac » Nov 23rd, '04, 15:53

The subtitle file attached to ep 2 is being very stubborn. AT 78 kb one would think it would be the first thing to download. Not this one .... is it possible to add the subs at the end of the file, forcing someone to download the whole thing to get it? I've tried stopping the mpg, but then I get no connections. Oh well ...

romi

Post by romi » Nov 24th, '04, 15:32

Thanks for the tip off..so have to grab the chinese version too.

does anyone has the torrent for ep 1-10 of the chinese version, only manage to find 11-20.

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Nov 24th, '04, 19:03

anyways, I went and ordered vol 1 of MDWAV3 vcd set last night, and while browsing the page in chinese, I noticed that the description of the VCD set includes this: 附送精彩製作特輯

any idea what that means? I'm taking something is included, tho no idea what.

romi

Post by romi » Nov 25th, '04, 10:22

That means it includes the making of footage of the drama.

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Nov 26th, '04, 16:20

there's a prob posting the torrent right now on d-addicts, so here's the link for ep 25 MPG (Ting Kwok Ying release): http://bt.tjgame.enorth.com.cn/download ... 269f01881f

rainy

Post by rainy » Nov 26th, '04, 18:45

hi cre,

i am slightly confused over the mandarin ver and canto ver.
Currently showing in HK is the canto ver. Where else on earth is showing the mandarin ver? Or is it release only on VCD? thks for the info!

and just fin watching ep25 tonight.. woww.. it's getting interesting.. I was slightly bored with the last few episodes where there were lots of story telling..

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Nov 26th, '04, 18:49

rainy wrote:hi cre,

i am slightly confused over the mandarin ver and canto ver.
Currently showing in HK is the canto ver. Where else on earth is showing the mandarin ver? Or is it release only on VCD? thks for the info!

and just fin watching ep25 tonight.. woww.. it's getting interesting.. I was slightly bored with the last few episodes where there were lots of story telling..
I know Part 1 VCD set of MDWAV3 (24 discs) mandarin is out, but I really have no idea where the mandarin version is being aired at the moment.

zettywei

Post by zettywei » Nov 27th, '04, 07:56

I read somewhere that the Mandarian version is the full one, while the Canto one is edited. Is this true?

nusazabi

Post by nusazabi » Nov 30th, '04, 03:15

wheres ep 26? anyone knoiw where i can get it?

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Nov 30th, '04, 14:04

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Nov 30th, '04, 16:24

the OST is released!!!

Why doesn't Yesasia have it yet?! We should all write them an email demanding they make it available!

Anyways the OST contains 2 CDs and a VCD
the 1st CD contains the songs from MDWAV3, as well as from MDWAV1 and 2
the 2nd CD is the instrumentals used in MDWAV3
the VCD contains 2 MVs of 2 of the songs used in MDWAV3, as well as 2 Karaoke MVs from MDWAV2

簡介:
收錄《我和殭屍有個約》一至三輯的插曲及主題曲
外,還附送電視劇配樂及VCD ,不容錯過!

CD 1:
01. 永恆國度 (主題曲) - 陳啟泰馮夏賢
02. 孤星 (插曲) - 陳啟泰
03. 我們都錯了 (插曲) - 劉雅麗、蔡惠玲
04. 重生 (插曲) - 何晶晶
05. 假如真的再有約會 (殭屍II主題曲) - 蔣嘉瑩
06. 今生、他生 (殭屍II插曲) - 陳啟泰
07. 代價 (殭屍II插曲) - 杜汶澤
08. 夢裡是誰 (殭屍I 主題曲) - 王馨平
09. 問天 (殭屍II 插曲) - 陳啟泰
10. 愛債幾時還 (殭屍I 插曲) - 王馨平
11. 愛在生死之間 (殭屍II插曲)

CD 2 - 電視劇配樂
01. 神秘之都 - 崑崙
02. 人王與聖母
03. 冥想
04. 誰的錯
05. 前塵
06. 迷失的嫦娥
07. 愛在回憶之中
08. 戰鬥
09. 最後之戰
10. 安眠曲
11. 念
12. 況天佑不死之謎

VCD:
01. 永恆國度 (MV)
02. 孤星 (MV)
03. 今生、他生 (Karaoke)
04. 問天 (Karaoke)

Vol 2 of MDWAV3 is now available at yesasia: http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/p ... on-videos/

xiangwei1989

Post by xiangwei1989 » Nov 30th, '04, 16:57

IS there any web site for us to dl the songs of MDWAV3? those songs found in the cd u mention?

xiangwei1989

Post by xiangwei1989 » Nov 30th, '04, 16:58

creidesca wrote:anyways, I went and ordered vol 1 of MDWAV3 vcd set last night, and while browsing the page in chinese, I noticed that the description of the VCD set includes this: 附送精彩製作特輯

any idea what that means? I'm taking something is included, tho no idea what.
So there's behind the scenes.. Once your get the vcd care to put this special part up to share =D?

nsk

Post by nsk » Nov 30th, '04, 18:00

creidesca, are u going to time the subtitle according to Ting's release for eps 26 or the other version?

Thxz :)

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Nov 30th, '04, 23:13

nsk wrote:creidesca, are u going to time the subtitle according to Ting's release for eps 26 or the other version?

Thxz :)
Ting's of course, I already finished d/ling ep 26 of Ting's.

Anyways, for those interested in taking a look at the packaging of MDWAV3 VCD set Vol 1 as well as the OST (credits to hk.geocities.com/joeymenghouse, click on thumbnails for larger pics).

OST:

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

VCD set Vol 1 disc 1-9
ImageImageImageImageImage

Yesasia better sell the OST soon or I'll have to buy it from layoyo.com

lorac
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by lorac » Dec 1st, '04, 15:40

Wow, and I just placed an order with Yesasia for some dvds. I just checked their site and cannot find the OST. Where did you get it?
Also see that ep 28 torrent is posted. That is fast! Won't be able to d/l that one until tonight.

>NOTE: if you can't wait for the ep 01 subs done by me, you can always grab the subs that humbeggar had done for ep 01

And regards this note, the subs from humbeggar work well with Ting's files. I think I'm banned form centraldownload since I only get the subs and don't complete the file. That gives me a poor share ration .... oh well.

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Dec 2nd, '04, 16:34

just ordered the OST from Yesasia: http://us.yesasia.com/en/prdTransfer.as ... rsion-all/

my suggestion if you want to help contribute to d-addicts, click on the yesasia banner and find the link to the OST yourself.

lorac
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by lorac » Dec 3rd, '04, 01:46

creidesca wrote:just ordered the OST from Yesasia: http://us.yesasia.com/en/prdTransfer.as ... rsion-all/

my suggestion if you want to help contribute to d-addicts, click on the yesasia banner and find the link to the OST yourself.
At least I can click on your link and find the darn thing, then come back and link from here. They sure hid it cause I looked in every possible section and could not find it.

lorac

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Dec 3rd, '04, 02:12

lorac wrote:
creidesca wrote:just ordered the OST from Yesasia: http://us.yesasia.com/en/prdTransfer.as ... rsion-all/

At least I can click on your link and find the darn thing, then come back and link from here. They sure hid it cause I looked in every possible section and could not find it.

lorac
are you sure? cuz I clicked on the yesasia icon above and then I did a search for "My Date with a Vampire" in the search field, choosing to look only for "Chinese Products" and it found it

rainy

Post by rainy » Dec 3rd, '04, 14:38

is 30 the last episode ?

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Dec 3rd, '04, 14:46

rainy wrote:is 30 the last episode ?
wells, if you had followed up in creidesca's posts of torrents, it should have said there were 36.5 total episodes....

xiangwei1989

Post by xiangwei1989 » Dec 3rd, '04, 16:56

36.5.. why is there a o.5 extra? half an hour?

rainy

Post by rainy » Dec 3rd, '04, 19:30

lilswtangel wrote:
rainy wrote:is 30 the last episode ?
wells, if you had followed up in creidesca's posts of torrents, it should have said there were 36.5 total episodes....
errr.. no i dont follow crei's torrents .i download direct off the chinese webby .
There was no info on the total no of epi.

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Dec 4th, '04, 01:09

my orders from Yesasia has been shipped, which means I'll likely get it within the next week.

So what would you like me to release (I'm only willing to do 1 of the 2):
a. release the behind the scenes
b. release the 2 MVs found on the VCD of the OST that is for MDWAV3?

There's at least 2 reasons why I don't feel like releasing the complete OST:
1. It might be already be available soon on BT from some chinese source.
2. The price on the OST set is cheap, and I'd really like you guys to support ATV, since unlike TVB who put out like 15+ dramas/yr, ATV is only doing 3-5/yr.

ppt

Post by ppt » Dec 4th, '04, 21:37

just went to bt.GameSir website to have a look & i see ep31 to dl, one is a rmvb & one is a mpg by ding. i tried to dl ding's mpg version as usual, & i found that it turn out to be a porn video i think. weird. didnt try the other rmvb file though

just thought u guys might wanna know :P

p.s. cres, my comp broke down during the week. will send u the stuff soon

lorac
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by lorac » Dec 4th, '04, 21:54

creidesca wrote:my orders from Yesasia has been shipped, which means I'll likely get it within the next week.

So what would you like me to release (I'm only willing to do 1 of the 2):
a. release the behind the scenes
The behind the scenes ... My plan is to buy the OST, but not the vcds right away. I'm holding out for an English subbed version :) Yesasia, are you listening?

lorac

rainy

Post by rainy » Dec 6th, '04, 02:54

ppt wrote:just went to bt.GameSir website to have a look & i see ep31 to dl, one is a rmvb & one is a mpg by ding. i tried to dl ding's mpg version as usual, & i found that it turn out to be a porn video i think. weird. didnt try the other rmvb file though

is there ep31 ? :O it's not even release yet.
ep31 starts today only.. :P
It's shown mon-fri @ 930 pm HK time.
I usually choose this gp rmvb release
晴空论坛】《我和僵尸有个约会3之永恒国度26》@【晴空

so far so good... no porns 8)

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Dec 6th, '04, 03:08

ppt wrote:just went to bt.GameSir website to have a look & i see ep31 to dl, one is a rmvb & one is a mpg by ding. i tried to dl ding's mpg version as usual, & i found that it turn out to be a porn video i think. weird. didnt try the other rmvb file though

I saw that too, but if you noticed when you open the torrent on bitcomet and take a look at the file name, the releaser isn't even Ding/Ting's, not to mention the rmvb file isn't MDWAV3 named either, so I knew that was wrong.

and thanks ppt, I'll be eagerly waiting for it.

BsB|oVeR

Post by BsB|oVeR » Dec 7th, '04, 12:16

What about the dvd-rip version?? Does it contain all the missing parts or it's the same as the mpg vcd version???

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Dec 7th, '04, 16:26

Hmm, looks like Yesasia pulled off the MDWAV3 vol 1 and vol 2 VCD sets from the US site...that likely means that the US version will be released, just don't know when (I wonder in how many parts...I think I want it in parts rather than 1 full thing since I basically had bought vol 1 and vol 2 b4 it got pulled off), and dunno if the US version will be cut or not (likely not, since the DVDrip version wasn't), but it just won't likely include any scenes that were added or if the HK ending is diff. And I really doubt it will include the Making Of either. And it might even cram more than 1 ep onto a CD to make the total # of CDs for the series to be less.

well, since Yesasia pulled it off, and if the HK released VCD set turns out to be a full version, I can always get the rest of the set from an online retailer located in Canada (not to mention they have Project Ji Xiang, which I've been looking for)

aoi_hitomi

Post by aoi_hitomi » Dec 8th, '04, 22:29

is it just me or ep 11 is missing?

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Dec 8th, '04, 22:30

aoi_hitomi wrote:is it just me or ep 11 is missing?
it's found here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... ee748963b8

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Dec 8th, '04, 22:41

just a note that ep 36 (the final ep) will likely be posted sometime Sat, since that ep is scheduled to air in HK on Sat night (during a 2hr timeslot)

aoi_hitomi

Post by aoi_hitomi » Dec 9th, '04, 01:11

creidesca wrote:
aoi_hitomi wrote:is it just me or ep 11 is missing?
it's found here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... ee748963b8
LOL thanks so much I just found it too ^.^'

xiangwei1989

Post by xiangwei1989 » Dec 9th, '04, 14:48

creidesca wrote:just a note that ep 36 (the final ep) will likely be posted sometime Sat, since that ep is scheduled to air in HK on Sat night (during a 2hr timeslot)
You mean esp 36 is 2 hour long?

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Dec 9th, '04, 19:25

xiangwei1989 wrote:
creidesca wrote:just a note that ep 36 (the final ep) will likely be posted sometime Sat, since that ep is scheduled to air in HK on Sat night (during a 2hr timeslot)
You mean esp 36 is 2 hour long?
it will likely be about an 1hr2min long or more if u cut out commercials. I'll be really happy if it's 1hr30min long.

aoi_hitomi

Post by aoi_hitomi » Dec 10th, '04, 03:20

ummm can someone please seed ep 12? I have like 98.5% done and no more seeds it's quite depressing

nulllow

Alternative ending

Post by nulllow » Dec 10th, '04, 05:41

Just dying to know, is there anyway to get the alternative ending??
Does any one know?? I really want to watch both the endings.

xiangwei1989

Post by xiangwei1989 » Dec 10th, '04, 09:03

there 's different ending?

ppt

Post by ppt » Dec 10th, '04, 12:34

interesting, at gamesir, there is a torrent by blackring which is ep1-35 of mdwav3 rm. hmm wonder if that's the mando version. 4gb of stuff. anyone wanna be a guenie pig? :P

cres have u gotten the stuff?

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Dec 10th, '04, 17:10

ppt wrote:interesting, at gamesir, there is a torrent by blackring which is ep1-35 of mdwav3 rm. hmm wonder if that's the mando version. 4gb of stuff. anyone wanna be a guenie pig? :P

cres have u gotten the stuff?
dont' d/l that...ep 35 mando is like only ep 27 or 28 canto mpg (I d/led ep 35 just so I could see the ending...bad me, but it only matched up to ep 28 or so of the canto mpg)

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Dec 10th, '04, 22:08

just like to let everyone know who is interested in getting the HK VCD set version of MDWAV3, the VCD set is unedited!

ppt

Post by ppt » Dec 11th, '04, 09:46

creidesca wrote:just like to let everyone know who is interested in getting the HK VCD set version of MDWAV3, the VCD set is unedited!
unedited meaning...? is that the 'original' mandarin version? :P

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Dec 11th, '04, 12:02

ppt wrote:
creidesca wrote:just like to let everyone know who is interested in getting the HK VCD set version of MDWAV3, the VCD set is unedited!
unedited meaning...? is that the 'original' mandarin version? :P
well, can't really say its' the 'original mandarin version' since the mandarin version had to come from a cantonese version that was sent out to be dubbed in mandarin, but the HK VCD is like the cantonese DVDrip to rm version.

Now I'm just waiting for my Vol 2 and OST to come (I would have thought they'd come the same day as Vol 1 since both packages were supposedly shipped out on the same day)

rainy

Post by rainy » Dec 11th, '04, 15:56

am downloading the last epi now. the file size seems to be double of the normal 1 hr epi. ver...
yippe! finally get to watch the last epi tonight... wonders if history wld change

lorac
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by lorac » Dec 11th, '04, 19:30

Now I'm just waiting for my Vol 2 and OST to come (I would have thought they'd come the same day as Vol 1 since both packages were supposedly shipped out on the same day)
And my OST just shipped too! I had emailed Yesasia asking if it would hold up my pending order if I added it, and before I knew it the OST was part of the order. Not to worry about holding up the order ... seems New Police Story had to be shipped from Hong Kong too. Yesasia, they always provide good customer service.

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Dec 11th, '04, 21:09

can someone kindly tell me what Alice said to Ken? and what Mark said to Ken at the very end?