Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Recommend Romance/Comedy TWDrama!

Discuss chinese drama series here.
exige

Recommend Romance/Comedy TWDrama!

Post by exige » Aug 8th, '08, 19:24

So I'm looking for some good Romance/Comedy TWDramas. I've seen most of the popular ones like It Started With a Kiss, Fated to Love You, Romantic Princess, etc. But I've just finished watching Rolling Love, and I really liked that drama (I also have a fetish for food dramas =P). Any recommendations?

lovenyc52

Post by lovenyc52 » Aug 8th, '08, 19:32

Devil Beside You
Prince Turns Into Frog
Bull Fighting

There's a ton more pretty good ones out there, but these 3 I really liked :D

Hot Shot just started airing as well so you may want to give that a try. Hope this helps!

xiah1fan

Post by xiah1fan » Aug 8th, '08, 19:50

ISWAK 1- I really liked this drama coz it had really a cute storyline and Jiro wang

Why why Love-. Ahh loved this drama , it had the 2 hottest tw-actors in it.-.:AHH

Hana Kimi- It had a great story line and Jiro wang was so kyoooteee

Romantic prinsses- havent seen it all but as far i have seen it it was great

Athemyst

Post by Athemyst » Aug 8th, '08, 20:32

Besides the ones you mentioned, I recommend Smiling Pasta and Green Forest, My Home ^_^

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Aug 8th, '08, 21:33

My Lucky Star
Love Queen

moonheart

Post by moonheart » Aug 12th, '08, 17:01

I should actually agree with the "Devil beside you" and "Smiling Pasta" recommendations!!! the first one is perfect if you like watching hot kisses between a hot couple!! ~luvs Mike He-Rainie couple~ and the 2nd if you like cute couple with lots of cute fights:P actually I realy liked Corner with love... I mean it wasnt as great as ISWAK or Fated... but its a nice Romance/Comedy drama worth watching!!
~I hope it helped~

namedx

Post by namedx » Aug 13th, '08, 23:33

Well if you really have a fetish for good food dramas, I'd definitely recommend Sweet Relationship (from the makers of It Started with a Kiss). Though it was a bit slow moving for some, I absolutely loved it-delicious food, steady romance, delicious looking cast and a great script. Got my vote for sure :mrgreen:

Peace out X

cel

Post by cel » Aug 14th, '08, 23:07

ISWAK and Fated to love you are a
must watch :D

shadowcats2

Post by shadowcats2 » Aug 14th, '08, 23:19

Fated to Love You
Corner With Love
At the Dolphin Bay
The Rose

SeCrEt_MeMoRiEs

Post by SeCrEt_MeMoRiEs » Aug 15th, '08, 02:21

Is there another drama sort of like Fated to Love You? That's the only Taiwanese drama that I've seen so far or almost done with.
I never finished Devil Beside You, ISWAK, Hana Kimi, and Smiling Pasta. They don't attract me as much. Probably because the characters for the girls are pretty much the same =/
Fated to Love You is very different from the ones I never actually finished - In my opinion. But yeah. Anything similar to Fated to Love You that anyone would like to recommend me?
Thanks!

moonheart

Post by moonheart » Aug 16th, '08, 15:49

SeCrEt_MeMoRiEs wrote:Is there another drama sort of like Fated to Love You? That's the only Taiwanese drama that I've seen so far or almost done with.
I never finished Devil Beside You, ISWAK, Hana Kimi, and Smiling Pasta. They don't attract me as much. Probably because the characters for the girls are pretty much the same =/
Fated to Love You is very different from the ones I never actually finished - In my opinion. But yeah. Anything similar to Fated to Love You that anyone would like to recommend me?
Thanks!
havent actually finish ISWAK? I must tell u that at first ~only by watching the first 2 episodes~ I though that hey there isnt sth that special with this drama! they are overreacting... but... if you watch some episodes.. its addictive so I think that you should give it a try...
Smiling pasta is not that special... but I arleady told that if you like silly couple's cute fights its rly entertaining...
sth similar to fated? I rly dont know... maybe... the korean Witch Yoo Hee but I dont think its that great at all... ~no offencee~