[TW] Love Or Bread (Ariel-Joe ) (3rd Post For Download)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
ikelvin

[TW] Love Or Bread (Ariel-Joe ) (3rd Post For Download)

Post by ikelvin » Jul 27th, '08, 15:10

Another Drama of Joe and Ariel pair. :w00t:

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Love_or_Bread
***Bye Bye Barbie ! hehe
八大電視台偶像劇「我的億萬麵包」女主角確定換人,原本由大S徐熙媛擔綱,臨陣改由林依晨上場代打演出。據內部消息,大S拒演的原因竟是,愛漂亮不願為戲增胖?
GTV[Love or Bread] cast for the female role has decide to change from Barbie Xu to Aiel Lin.
Rumors to say Barbir Xu rejected the role as she doesnt wants to get fat for the drama.
中國時報報導,八大偶像劇「我的億萬麵包」將於8月開拍,原本鎖定由鄭元暢和大S主演,但大S卻臨時決定退出,讓八大措手不及。
As the Drama is decided to start filming on the august the last minute change of the actress cause a great problem for GTV. (You can see the pics in wiki is still joe and barbie)
檯面上,大S辭演理由是「卡到電影檔期」,但實際上卻另有隱情,消息指稱,該劇女主角「曾善美」家境貧困,為配合劇情,大S在劇中造型時常配搭一雙20元的藍白拖,除此之外,導演林合隆還希望大S能為戲增胖,但這對愛美的大S來說,幾乎是一項不可能的任務,只好忍痛放棄演出機會。
blah blah blah ........... the director hope the cast of the main actress can put on some weight for the drama as barbie is more concerns about her looks , she have no choice but to give up the role.
據報導指出,八大表示,「我」劇女主角原本就鎖定林依晨,後來因與劇絎討論後改成大S,現在是回到原點,亦是機緣。對於是否擔心被拿來和大S相提並論,林依晨表示,不擔心,因為每個人演出來的感覺都不一樣。
Reports says that the original cast for the main actress is Ariel Lin , but the backend people finds Barbie Xu more suitable for the role and so it was change to her. The Media ask Ariel Lin if she afriad that people might pinpoint her and barbie xu. She said she not worry as different person acts different and so it gives a different feeling.
大S的經紀人小萱也為辭演一事說明,大S在「流星花園」中飾演的杉菜也是「雜草」,大S並沒有耍大牌挑角色。
Manager of Barbie xu said barbie is not acting "Big Shot" for rejecting the role( btw the role of main actress is poor <something> shan cai ) as she plays shan cai in meteor garden before.

------ NEW CAST-----
[Image[ImageImage
***YEAH I LOve Them Together*** :thumright:

Cast:
- Joe Cheng as Frank :wub:

- Ariel Lin as Zheng Shan Mei :wub:

*** The cast for the main actress role is change twice from Ariel Lin to Barbie Xu (Meteor Garden) and back to Ariel Lin again . She(Barbie Xu) give up the role as the Director request the main actress to put on some weight for the role .

more information(in chinese)
http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/ ... 13e1z.html
i roughly translate it below.

Btw it's my First Post 8) :lol
Last edited by ikelvin on Nov 17th, '08, 03:36, edited 10 times in total.

ikelvin

Post by ikelvin » Jul 27th, '08, 15:41

Rumours of Ariel And Joe Dating News

http://flytotheskylover.wordpress.com/2 ... get-a-guy/
hmm To Me is == > Not True : P , but still worth seeing it .

ikelvin

Post by ikelvin » Aug 3rd, '08, 11:42

---RAW EPISODES--- (Torrent Download)

EP 01 http://bt.hliang.com/down.php?p=MTIyNjg ... FlZWQ1ZmM=
Last edited by ikelvin on Nov 17th, '08, 03:31, edited 2 times in total.

vancoland

Post by vancoland » Aug 4th, '08, 23:21

yes...another pairing. Dreams do come true, lol. Ariel > Barbie

Amber111

Post by Amber111 » Aug 4th, '08, 23:58

I kind of saw Barbie for this role too. It would have been interesting to see Joe and her in this drama. Don't get me wrong, Ariel is a great actress, but she has already worked with Joe in a couple of dramas. Everyone knows they are the best paired couple, but for me I can only see them in ISWAK. I'd have liked to see a change in roles for this drama. But hopefully it will work out. :-)

Zealousy

Post by Zealousy » Aug 5th, '08, 00:13

LOL. Because she didn't want to get fat.

Ahh, I'd like to see Barbie in something new. To be honest, she doesn't look good with guys like Joe. She looked better with Vic or Alan. ArJoe is the best combo. ;D I'd watch this.

shortcake

Post by shortcake » Aug 6th, '08, 04:25

Ariel & Joe, yeah I'll watch. Not much a fan of Barbie. She's ok.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Aug 9th, '08, 06:44

GAN BEI TO ARIEL & JOE TOGETHER ON SCREEN AGAIN!!!!

gleizel

Love or bread

Post by gleizel » Aug 9th, '08, 12:21

good thing barbie rejected the role.. the 2 looks cute together.. they have perfect chemistry^^

moonheart

Post by moonheart » Aug 12th, '08, 17:22

... I currently saw these news and I was like ~omg omg omg omg omg omg I'm so d*mn lucky pal!!~
cant wait for the drama to air!!! I mean I'm totally into ArJoe couple!!! and I would like to see them together off screen too!! ~as a couple :$~

xrevealx

Post by xrevealx » Aug 28th, '08, 22:48

oooh interesting. can anyone tell me what this drama is about? love or bread... whats that supposed to mean? i want to see ariel and joe act together in a drama but with completely different roles, hahaa. its like joe is this dumb one and ariel is the super smart one, Lol :D

gokceada

Post by gokceada » Sep 3rd, '08, 02:13

I am so happy that i can still watch this best screen couple in another drama,i hope the script will not be bad,i love them both,so this is great news.

ikelvin

Post by ikelvin » Sep 5th, '08, 08:37

xrevealx wrote:oooh interesting. can anyone tell me what this drama is about? love or bread... whats that supposed to mean? i want to see ariel and joe act together in a drama but with completely different roles, hahaa. its like joe is this dumb one and ariel is the super smart one, Lol :D

"Love or Bread" Means You want a guy who can feed you (Meaning rich guy actually) or a Guy who you love . its like choosing between love and $$$ .

In This Drama Ariel Will act as a Bimbo girl ( Very Poor ) and Joe will act as a rich guy ( but he have alot of Debts ) >> From the Outside you see is Rich/Wealthy but inside is very poor with a Lots of debts .

azntina

Post by azntina » Sep 16th, '08, 02:54

It'll be awesome if they're going out in real life, they are perfect for each other. This is like the real life continuation of It Started with a Kiss.

emrams

Post by emrams » Sep 16th, '08, 03:05

I love Barbie more, but I am glad she isn't in it because I don't like the pair of JoexBarbie. I think Joe and Ariel go very well together but it would be nice to see someone else in this too that isn't the 2 of them, don't know who. Either way I am sure it will be good and I will watch it for sure.

Is this going to be a romantic comedy, or is it going to be more of a romantic drama? The synosis on the wiki doesn't have much info...

If it is a romantic comedy, then Ariel is the best choice. I like Barbie doing more serious roles.

Archie^^

Post by Archie^^ » Oct 3rd, '08, 09:40

loved it :wub: :cheers:

m soo hapy barbie left... i've never seen her n m nt a fan of hers...
but i sooooo love joe n lin 2geder :mrgreen:

i really wanna see dis drama!!!
ne idea wen it'l b out??????
yahhhooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :cheers:

BofuuChiko

Post by BofuuChiko » Nov 9th, '08, 23:51

can some1 with editing rights change the dramawiki picture.
i think the official poster is out if u look at Asian fanatics love or bread forum page 1

azntina

Post by azntina » Nov 10th, '08, 06:06

I wannna see this series, especially with Joe and Ariel. They have amazing chemistry in iswak. Glad barbie left, she probably ruin it since they don't have any chemistry.

selinahebella

Post by selinahebella » Nov 11th, '08, 13:29

Woo Hoo! Another drama of Ariel and Joe!!! Can't wait to watch it!!!

Lita Zorro

Post by Lita Zorro » Nov 13th, '08, 23:11

Guys, does anybody know, will this dorama be subbed and shared at daddicts?..

Basuha

Glad it work out this way!

Post by Basuha » Nov 14th, '08, 00:03

Who is Barbie? Enough said, I love Ariel she a great actress. I watch all Joe drama and other then Summer X Summer he didn't have much chemisty with his co-actress like he does with Ariel. Ariel on the other hand has chemisty with everyone she work opposite from so I have no doubt she will bring something different to this drama. I really can't believe :What her name"? didn't want to do this drama because of her weight. The reason her manager gave is bull, most drama are similar in character! If she as popular as what I'm reading then she played many similar character, I bet she play a poor girl if she don't have to gain weight! I guess the rest of her career will be playing rich skinny girl :P

LiL_gianT23

Post by LiL_gianT23 » Nov 15th, '08, 10:04

I feel sad. The pilot episode of Love or Bread will be shown in Taiwan tomorrow. I hope to see it too. huaaah!!! kind hearts, friends.. hope you could post the first episode soon.. haaay

jenlee8

Post by jenlee8 » Nov 16th, '08, 19:22

i thinks its best they stay together....as i am so used to seeing them as a couple its strange to see them with anyone esle

DramaholicxD

Post by DramaholicxD » Nov 16th, '08, 22:18

Did any fansubs announce they were gonna sub this drama?
I just found out about this yesterday... O____O
if anyone watched the raw, would you like to tell us how it was? ^_^

Ibyeee

Re: [TW] Love Or Bread (Ariel-Joe )

Post by Ibyeee » Nov 16th, '08, 22:32

Last edited by Ibyeee on Jul 22nd, '12, 20:11, edited 1 time in total.

LiL_gianT23

Post by LiL_gianT23 » Nov 16th, '08, 23:40

@Ibyeee: how was it? how was the pilot episode? oh.. i can't wait to watch it.. i envy you coz you were able to watch it.. :|

Lita Zorro

Post by Lita Zorro » Nov 17th, '08, 13:32

DramaholicxD wrote:Did any fansubs announce they were gonna sub this drama?
2 fansubbers team have announced about that - TKA subbers and SE3ST0R F4NSUB5, but I'm not sure whether they share in daddicts...

vancoland

Re: Glad it work out this way!

Post by vancoland » Nov 17th, '08, 19:57

Basuha wrote:Who is Barbie? Enough said, I love Ariel she a great actress. I watch all Joe drama and other then Summer X Summer he didn't have much chemisty with his co-actress like he does with Ariel. Ariel on the other hand has chemisty with everyone she work opposite from so I have no doubt she will bring something different to this drama. I really can't believe :What her name"? didn't want to do this drama because of her weight. The reason her manager gave is bull, most drama are similar in character! If she as popular as what I'm reading then she played many similar character, I bet she play a poor girl if she don't have to gain weight! I guess the rest of her career will be playing rich skinny girl :P
She played the lead girl who was poor in Meteor Garden, which I believe holds the 3rd highest rating among dramas in Taiwan, and it held the second spot for a long time until just this year, so I wouldn't consider her career a wash. Considering what a great actress she is, I would probably watch any drama she's in.

Ariel is my favorite actress, but I would get my facts straight before I go off criticizing someone.

AkumaX
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by AkumaX » Nov 17th, '08, 20:10

vancoland wrote:
Basuha wrote:Who is Barbie? Enough said, I love Ariel she a great actress. I watch all Joe drama and other then Summer X Summer he didn't have much chemisty with his co-actress like he does with Ariel. Ariel on the other hand has chemisty with everyone she work opposite from so I have no doubt she will bring something different to this drama. I really can't believe :What her name"? didn't want to do this drama because of her weight. The reason her manager gave is bull, most drama are similar in character! If she as popular as what I'm reading then she played many similar character, I bet she play a poor girl if she don't have to gain weight! I guess the rest of her career will be playing rich skinny girl :P
She played the lead girl who was poor in Meteor Garden, which I believe holds the 3rd highest rating among dramas in Taiwan, and it held the second spot for a long time until just this year, so I wouldn't consider her career a wash. Considering what a great actress she is, I would probably watch any drama she's in.

Ariel is my favorite actress, but I would get my facts straight before I go off criticizing someone.
Corner With Love

Heartbreak

Post by Heartbreak » Nov 17th, '08, 20:20

Wah, I just found out about this drama. It's so great to see them together again. Thanks for the torrents.

Ibyeee

Post by Ibyeee » Nov 18th, '08, 23:38

LiL_gianT23 wrote:@Ibyeee: how was it? how was the pilot episode? oh.. i can't wait to watch it.. i envy you coz you were able to watch it.. :|
lol , well that's great ^^
You can watch it there :

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 8E7EC932B0

:D Have a good day .

Marieluna

Post by Marieluna » Nov 19th, '08, 00:11

vancoland wrote:

Well said!!! Barbie is a great actress! I luv Ariel, but still will always like Barbie since all the dramas I have watch from her are great! And the ratings have been top!

It would of been interesting to see Joe with her who knows, but still is kind of nice to see a new role for Joe n Lin together ^^

Has anybody finally made a sure statement of subbing this drama??? Who ever decides Ill download ;)

LiL_gianT23

Post by LiL_gianT23 » Nov 19th, '08, 07:32

@Ibyeee: thank you very much!! i really appreciate it. ^^

DramaholicxD

Post by DramaholicxD » Nov 21st, '08, 05:05

Lita Zorro wrote:
DramaholicxD wrote:Did any fansubs announce they were gonna sub this drama?
2 fansubbers team have announced about that - TKA subbers and SE3ST0R F4NSUB5, but I'm not sure whether they share in daddicts...
oh okkie, thanks ^^'

Archie^^

Post by Archie^^ » Dec 8th, '08, 19:24

Marieluna wrote:
vancoland wrote:

OMG!!! so much bein said for a simple statement!!
hee hee.... jus njoi d show people!

as long as joe cheng is in it... it'll b gr8! (yaa... he's got 2 have good chemistry wid d co-lead)
n ya...m in love wid joe cheng (read zhi shu) :wub:

m eagerly waitin for english subs!! cant wait 2 watch!!! :cheers:
Attachments
yaay!!! best couple award (acc 2 me)
yaay!!! best couple award (acc 2 me)
20051026CTV-kiss6581-M.jpg (112.13 KiB) Viewed 4187 times

emilycyl

Post by emilycyl » Dec 20th, '08, 09:00

I love Ariel Lin...how do i download this drama???

emilycyl

Post by emilycyl » Dec 20th, '08, 09:02

I saw ep 1 & 2...Ariel Lin is sooo cute

rbrighton

eng subs

Post by rbrighton » Jan 26th, '09, 03:58

TKA has this project up and current with the airing schedule... you can find their site here...

http://iswakfansubs.blogspot.com/2008/0 ... bread.html

I hope this is ok with the staff.