Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

[HKdrama] Hail The Judge (TVB, 2006)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
hliiza

[HKdrama] Hail The Judge (TVB, 2006)

Post by hliiza » Jan 23rd, '07, 18:45

[img]http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/9703 ... 2ga0hl.jpg[/img]

im watching this series on the chinese channel (in vancouver). in the begining, i thought it would suck so i didn't even watch it at all.. until last week (i coudln't sleep (it airs 10 30 at night), i watched it with my parents and it was HILARIOUS!!!

i absolutely love Soong Sai Geet... he is smart and funny.. keke..

LOL, i know this series is pretty old.. but heck, im not that updated on series.....

anyone know where to d/l it? i want to watch it all.. lol, i can't wait everynight night.. lol

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Re: [HKdrama] Hail The Judge (TVB, 2006)

Post by habukie » Jan 23rd, '07, 20:23

hliiza wrote:[img]http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/9703 ... 2ga0hl.jpg[/img]

im watching this series on the chinese channel (in vancouver). in the begining, i thought it would suck so i didn't even watch it at all.. until last week (i coudln't sleep (it airs 10 30 at night), i watched it with my parents and it was HILARIOUS!!!

i absolutely love Soong Sai Geet... he is smart and funny.. keke..

LOL, i know this series is pretty old.. but heck, im not that updated on series.....

anyone know where to d/l it? i want to watch it all.. lol, i can't wait everynight night.. lol
hi, please check the chinese drama torrent delivery file service for bt links. i just did the search for you so there is a link for this series in that thread (just take a look at the last few posts.) you can request in that thread in the future for bt links. please keep the topic in this thread & subforum discussion-oriented. thanks. :-)

wingster1958

Post by wingster1958 » Apr 5th, '09, 04:50

thanks for the upload

saco

Post by saco » Apr 15th, '09, 00:52

i did not watch this series but i think it is vwry funny because wong zi wa is a funny actor from hong kong.

ijim

Post by ijim » Apr 22nd, '09, 14:35

i saw a few eps.. got bored... yawn