Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

[TwDrama] White Robe Of Love (CTS, 2006)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
angel_no.520

[TwDrama] White Robe Of Love (CTS, 2006)

Post by angel_no.520 » Jun 18th, '06, 19:44

Hi,

Has anyone seen this new drama yet?

[img]http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images ... x-Robe.jpg[/img]

Starring Dylan Kuo (The Outsiders), Ady An (The Outsiders, Chinese Paladin) and Megan Lai (Silence, Mars). I think it's a hospital drama. They have only aired two episodes so far.

I think the drama is OK. I think it's cool that they are pairing up Dylan and Ady again, although I haven't seen The Outsiders yet. But sometimes I think they are showing too much blood. (It's even worse then they are showing at the American TV-series ER)

DuMMyMeH

Post by DuMMyMeH » Jun 19th, '06, 00:17

um ... where did you download it from ... i want to see it too ...

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jun 19th, '06, 00:19

DuMMyMeH wrote:um ... where did you download it from ... i want to see it too ...
you can find the YDY version by clicking on the link in my signature. :-)

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Jun 19th, '06, 00:31

or from my clubbox :)

DuMMyMeH

Post by DuMMyMeH » Jun 19th, '06, 08:08

thanks ...

DuMMyMeH

Post by DuMMyMeH » Jun 19th, '06, 18:05

anyone know whats this series about ????

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jun 19th, '06, 18:47

DuMMyMeH wrote:anyone know whats this series about ????
well, i read at AF that it's supposed to be a drama about the lives of two medical students. you can read more about it here.

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jun 21st, '06, 16:10

WRL is unexpectedly funny. I really enjoy how every character plays off one another and how one mood smoothly transition to the next.

One really stood out. Qi Xiu was on the phone with Professor Liu talking about Mo Fan being back. Professor Liu, in a serious and regretful tone, commented that Mo Fan was away from the medical world for too long, his surgical knife may have dulled. They both became silent. Then, the screen cut to two people in green surgical gown performing an operation. One of them obviously looked like Mo Fan. He asked his assistant for knife number 5. His assistant questioned the need for it. He immediately shot back with an “are you the doctor or am I?” argument. He made the cut and blood splattered. He asked for a blood clamp. His assistant once again questioned the need. He answered her with the same “doctor” argument. After he had examined his patient’s abdominal cavity, he announced, “Okay, let’s kill it.” With that, we finally get to see his patient.
It is a fish. :blink

I fell off my chair. When he followed up the “kill it” statement with the cooking method, I was rolling on the floor laughing. Totally didn’t expect that coming.

sparkled_silver

Post by sparkled_silver » Jun 22nd, '06, 20:09

Wow, I can't believe that this thread is so small. >.<" I absolutly adore this show. *mainly becuase of ady and dylan. lol

Well this show is about doctors, both dylan and micheal act as one and megan acts as a reporter. Ady is a medical professor's only daughter.

its up to 6 episodes now. but from now i can tell that megan and micheal are the main characters and dylan and ady are the second main characters.

spankypants

TW Drama: White Robe of Love(Dylan Kuo,Megan Lai Ya Yan,etc)

Post by spankypants » Jun 25th, '06, 23:44

[img]http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images ... x-Robe.jpg[/img]

Does anybody know where i can get the taiwanese drama white robe of love 2005, its currently airing but it started on June 14 so i was hoping somebody has the 2nd episode or something?
I watched the first episode on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YEZ3BMpqZs This the first part of 5 for the First episode on youtube.

Synopsis

Mo Fan (Michael Zhang-The Outsiders) is back. After seven years of hiatus, Mo Fan returns to the place where he was expelled as a medical student.

Mo Fan and Qi Xiu (Dylan Kuo!!) were once part of the same medical school elites. Under their professor, Liu's guidance, they developed a competitive kindred spirits. Through share experience and struggles, they built a brother-like bond. However, their bond was put to test for a woman who was equally important to both of them. The woman is Yi Nin (An Yi Xuan), the daughter of Professor Liu.

Yi Nin and Mo Fan grew up together and had thought they would one day be married. But things started to change when Qi Xiu entered the picture. Although he was not a genius like Mo Fan, Qi Xiu was a studious and hardworking medical student. His dedication attracted Yi Nin. More and more, they grew closer. When Mo Fan found out about them, he gave them his blessings and left the relationship.

Tragedy struck. Yi Nin developed an acute neurological disorder. Mo Fan conducted an extensive research and found that the medical science couldn't help her. He believed the best course of action was to remove the damaged brain cells and put her in a coma until a breakthrough in the future medical science. His idea was rejected by both Qi Xiu and the professor. But, he convinced Yi Nin, and they went ahead with the surgery.

For this, Mo Fan was expelled from the medical school. He left Yi Nin in Qi Xiu's care and dropped out from the radar.

Seven years later, Yi Nin is still in the coma, Qi Xiu has become a famous and successful surgeon, and Mo Fan opened a small medical supply store in a small town of nowhere.

They gather once again when a visiting prime minister is shot in the head in an assassination attempt. Because the prime minister is a Jehovah's Witness, his family strongly refuses the use of blood transfusion during the surgery. Knowing it's almost impossible to accomplish, Qi Xiu has no choice but to ask the genius Mo Fan for help. When a female journalist, who doesn't take "no" for answer, gets wind of their secret collaboration, she is determined to make it the biggest story of her career.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jun 25th, '06, 23:48

@spankypants: please check this threadbefore starting a new drama thread. there is already a thread for this drama, and you can find the info you would like about where to get this drama in that thread.

merging...

sparkled_silver

Post by sparkled_silver » Jun 27th, '06, 16:07

I was wondering if anybody think yi ning is a bit selfish and spoiled like i do? Becuase she seems to think about qi xiu and not enough about mo fan

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jun 28th, '06, 19:08

Yi Ning is selfish in a way only a person in love can be. She only has the eyes for Qi Xiu and couldn't careless how she may hurt Mo Fan. In a big way, Mo Fan is at fault too. He is encouraging Yi Ning to take advantage of him by catering to her every wish (comes complete with a big smile). It would've been enough to simply give his blessings to the couple. But to give his scholarship spot to Qi Xiu for her? That is too much.

Famous last words: "Love is blind."

sparkled_silver

Post by sparkled_silver » Jun 29th, '06, 18:18

-_______- it seems both ydy and icefish arn't releasing this series anymore. O_O

and yeah... but you can't really blame mo fan because he loves her.

JKH

Post by JKH » Jun 29th, '06, 18:57

sparkled_silver wrote:-_______- it seems both ydy and icefish arn't releasing this series anymore. O_O

and yeah... but you can't really blame mo fan because he loves her.
What do you mean they aren't releasing the series anymore?
I'm currently downloading ep. 7 and 8...

sharada

White Robe Of Love

Post by sharada » Jul 6th, '06, 17:52

Can somebody tell me where and how to download the series White Robe Of Love, because I can't understand the Chinese writing, :blink

sharada

download white robe of love

Post by sharada » Jul 8th, '06, 15:52

Can somebody upload White Robe of Love to D-addicts because I want to see it?

sharada

Post by sharada » Jul 8th, '06, 15:58

sparkled_silver wrote:Wow, I can't believe that this thread is so small. >.<" I absolutly adore this show. *mainly becuase of ady and dylan. lol

Well this show is about doctors, both dylan and micheal act as one and megan acts as a reporter. Ady is a medical professor's only daughter.

its up to 6 episodes now. but from now i can tell that megan and micheal are the main characters and dylan and ady are the second main characters.
Where can I see these episodes?

angel_no.520

Re: White Robe Of Love

Post by angel_no.520 » Jul 9th, '06, 09:27

sharada wrote:Can somebody tell me where and how to download the series White Robe Of Love, because I can't understand the Chinese writing, :blink

If you had read the posts in this thread, you would have seen that you could find them in YDY, Ice-fish or Gi-Ma-Mi's Clubbox.... and maybe more places.

The series is now up to 14 episodes (four each week), and still airing. You can find every episodes in YDY, just click on the brown text.

sharada

Re: White Robe Of Love

Post by sharada » Jul 9th, '06, 15:17

angel_no.520 wrote:
sharada wrote:Can somebody tell me where and how to download the series White Robe Of Love, because I can't understand the Chinese writing, :blink

If you had read the posts in this thread, you would have seen that you could find them in YDY, Ice-fish or Gi-Ma-Mi's Clubbox.... and maybe more places.

The series is now up to 14 episodes (four each week), and still airing. You can find every episodes in YDY, just click on the brown text.
The brown text just gives me a new window with a bunch of These: �

I saved the link, but nothing is downloading or loading or whatever.

sharada

torrent help

Post by sharada » Jul 9th, '06, 15:19

what does availibility 0.0000 mean?
And why are some of them downloading and some queued?
Why do the ones that are downloading have 0.0% done

Sorry to be such a hassle, but I really don't understand this stuff at all.

sparkled_silver

Post by sparkled_silver » Jul 13th, '06, 23:45

^ sorry i cant help, i dunno either lol

I'm finished the seires though =)
it was horriblely sad, just like the ending for the outsiders. Dylan dies in Ady's arms

sharada

Post by sharada » Jul 14th, '06, 13:11

sparkled_silver wrote:^ sorry i cant help, i dunno either lol

I'm finished the seires though =)
it was horriblely sad, just like the ending for the outsiders. Dylan dies in Ady's arms
Actually, in the Outsiders it wasn't in her arms, but he held her hand. :cry: Still sad though.

eturny

Post by eturny » Jul 16th, '06, 22:13

Aww, seem like there hasn't been subs for this yet. What a huge disappointment, just like with Outsiders II.

Well, what an ending! :cussing:

sharada

Post by sharada » Jul 16th, '06, 22:14

eturny wrote:Aww, seem like there hasn't been subs for this yet. What a huge disappointment, just like with Outsiders II.

Well, what an ending! :cussing:
Can anybody upload it to youtube for me and my friends to watch? (if it's not much of a hassle)

cynthia_ngoc

Post by cynthia_ngoc » Jul 19th, '06, 07:28

does anyone know where I can dl the theme song for this? I really like it but have no idea who sings it or what's the name of the song. Thanks!

AhiRu

Post by AhiRu » Jul 20th, '06, 04:11

me too love all songs from this series, hoping someone can help where to dl the songs...

currently watching this series, it's really good... i love it! :D

jklisa

Post by jklisa » Jul 26th, '06, 03:19

Does anyone know if english subtitles are availible anywhere for this ?

sunshine4ever
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by sunshine4ever » Nov 6th, '06, 16:33

I have some direct links of this drama, download if you wish to watch it:
Episode 1 (DVD rip version):
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pnkpgd

Episode 2 (DVD rip version:)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4pym8a

I'll post more as I uploaded more.

autuymnrain
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by autuymnrain » Jan 16th, '07, 19:14

i wasnt able to find further episodes of this drama in lienny's clubbox. by the way, so this drama has finished airing already then? :unsure:

and sunshine4ever. thank you. i've dled the first twp eps from creidesca's clubbox. like you said. thank you :-) :D

autuymnrain
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by autuymnrain » Jan 17th, '07, 06:09

i forgot to ask, has this drama already completed? if so, how many episodes were there? thank you :D

Kai1

Post by Kai1 » Feb 27th, '07, 02:18

hi,
i|d like to know if there is anywhere to dl this drama too..
and the torrent of episode 2 here is not moving for me since days
would be cool if someone could reseed or provide somewhere to dl the episodes, thanks

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 27th, '07, 03:05

Kai1 wrote:hi,
i|d like to know if there is anywhere to dl this drama too..
and the torrent of episode 2 here is not moving for me since days
would be cool if someone could reseed or provide somewhere to dl the episodes, thanks
hi. please try not to ask where dramas can be downloaded in the drama discussion thread. if you know and want to share, that's a different matter. we have two request threads...one for bt and the other for clubboxes that you can always request in.

however, i'll answer your request here since it may help others interested in this series.
for clubboxes, you can download the YDY episodes from their clubbox: http://clubbox.co.kr/cbydy do a search for whiterobe in the search box and you should be able to find it.
for bt, please see this post in the Chinese Drama Torrent Delivery File Service thread. if you don't know how to use btchina, click on the link in my signature for a small tutorial. thanks.

Norlia

Post by Norlia » Mar 27th, '07, 05:39

What's about the subtittle? anybody working on it? i cannot find any link to it. i have to rely on sub in order for me to understand the series. Thank you in advance for the info.