sendspace
16%
Yousendit
5%
Yousendit
5%
rapidshare
9%
others (please leave a message which server you prefer)
8%

Total votes: 455

alina

Post by alina » Jul 10th, '06, 06:15

Hu Ge - June's Rain KTV subtheme from Chinese Paladin
胡歌 - 六月的雨 liu yue de yu (仙劍奇俠傳)
format: mpg
Size: 36mb

download
Attachments
screenshot.JPG
screenshot.JPG (13.07 KiB) Viewed 7069 times
screenshot 0.JPG
screenshot 0.JPG (9.25 KiB) Viewed 7069 times

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jul 11th, '06, 21:32

please check out the first post for the theme song of "Bump Off Lover" sang by Angela Zhang.

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Jul 12th, '06, 22:39

As for your question, I like savefile.com & badongo.com It lets me use a download manager and it doesn't make you wait. I'm just not sure how long the link will last. Megaupload is better than the rest of the choices because the links won't die if someone downloads it within 30 days. Another place I totally recommend is box.net!^^

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jul 13th, '06, 11:34

Kai Lien wrote:As for your question, I like savefile.com & badongo.com It lets me use a download manager and it doesn't make you wait. I'm just not sure how long the link will last. Megaupload is better than the rest of the choices because the links won't die if someone downloads it within 30 days. Another place I totally recommend is box.net!^^
I just tried to use box.net However it'll only store files up to 10MB for free. So I guess for MP3 etc. it's great however for MVs it's not enough :-( I also tried savefile however it stopped for some reason in the middle of my ul (server cannot be found :O ) Now I am trying to ul via badongo. (had to change the name of my file there 'coz it won't allow to use certain signs :glare: )

Check out post 1 for an older KTV of Rainie Yang and Fan Fan
river_mist wrote: @gixo: the meteor garden theme song - i cant use rapidshare. do u tink if it is okay if u can upload on other sites except rapidshare? if i m the only one who has probs with rapidshare, would u email me the file instead?
I am sorry but I don't really want to reup that song again right now since I already ul it once and am planning to ul other things first. Maybe I can reupl it in a few weeks if you can't dl until then, but that would be the last time for me to reup sth again. I am sorry, but I don't have that much time and capacity to reup stuff over and over again. If you want to dl for sure please tell me which server is ok for you. You mentioned you have probs with rapidshare and megaul. I don't really like to use sendspace or ysi since the files expires quite fast there. so what about badongo or savefile?

lonelyassassin

Post by lonelyassassin » Jul 13th, '06, 16:06

Thank for the MVs!!

Can anyone upload this "The Duke of Mount Deer 2000 (TVB)" (SUB) KTV?
Song name: "What Makes You Love Me?" ("Ni Ai Wo Xiang Shui")
Singer: Dicky Cheung
From album: I Am (Not : ) Dicky

Pretty please? I've been searching for it on google, but I can't find it T_T

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jul 13th, '06, 23:26

can I request for a song please.

anyone of you here have 蔡依林 - 到带 Jolin Tsai's Dao Dai. It's one of the songs of "Say Yes Enterprise".

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Jul 15th, '06, 04:01

lonelyassassin wrote:Thank for the MVs!!

Can anyone upload this "The Duke of Mount Deer 2000 (TVB)" (SUB) KTV?
Song name: "What Makes You Love Me?" ("Ni Ai Wo Xiang Shui")
Singer: Dicky Cheung
From album: I Am (Not : ) Dicky

Pretty please? I've been searching for it on google, but I can't find it T_T
here ya go. not sure if its what you want, since i don't know what you mean by SUB, but i found a video at least =)
Dicky Cheung - Ni Ai Wo Xiang Shui - AVI - KTV
:: http://www.megaupload.com/cn/?d=MYUU65SJ
can I request for a song please.

anyone of you here have 蔡依林 - 到带 Jolin Tsai's Dao Dai. It's one of the songs of "Say Yes Enterprise".
here ya go. if you want the MP3, it's floating somewhere in the Music Sticky.
Jolin Tsai - Dao Dai - AVI - MV
:: http://www.megaupload.com/cn/?d=Q97TEH7E

lonelyassassin

Post by lonelyassassin » Jul 15th, '06, 17:12

angeizahoy, you're the best!! I loveeee youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! Thank you.
It's exactly what I'm looking for. :lol

Misztvbx3

Post by Misztvbx3 » Jul 15th, '06, 21:35

here's a mv for download.
"Fly To The Sky" Day by Day [carnival Verison HQ]
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ji6ep0

edits. yep its a korean mv ;]
Last edited by Misztvbx3 on Jul 18th, '06, 03:23, edited 2 times in total.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jul 15th, '06, 22:07

Misztvbx3 wrote:here's a mv for download.
"Fly To The Sky" Day by Day [carnival Verison HQ]
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ji6ep0
thanks for that song. But isn't that a Korean Song? :unsure:

EDIT: I don't mind to have Korean or Japanese songs in this thread, too. But I want to know the language of the song so I and all the others don't get confused.

aznlakerzfan

Post by aznlakerzfan » Jul 15th, '06, 23:23

hi i was wondering ... where do u get ktv videos from ... even the ones that arent in chinese dramas ... like ... jj lin , wang lee hom , fir , etc ?

river_mist

Post by river_mist » Jul 16th, '06, 03:56

gixo wrote:
river_mist wrote: @gixo: the meteor garden theme song - i cant use rapidshare. do u tink if it is okay if u can upload on other sites except rapidshare? if i m the only one who has probs with rapidshare, would u email me the file instead?
I am sorry but I don't really want to reup that song again right now since I already ul it once and am planning to ul other things first. Maybe I can reupl it in a few weeks if you can't dl until then, but that would be the last time for me to reup sth again. I am sorry, but I don't have that much time and capacity to reup stuff over and over again. If you want to dl for sure please tell me which server is ok for you. You mentioned you have probs with rapidshare and megaul. I don't really like to use sendspace or ysi since the files expires quite fast there. so what about badongo or savefile?
its ok, gixo. 8) apparently, in this thread, i seem to hv a prob.

anyway, the best uploading sites in my opinion is savefile, www.zshare.net or other sites that doesnt hv limited bandwidth (eg megaul) or expired easily (eg yousendit, rapidshare and sendspace). Rapidshare is only more for premium members; non members can only use rapidshare for a limited period of time. Savefile links doesnt expire rite? (i tried it once few times n its gd). I hv not tried badongo be4, but it does expire in 30days if inactivity rite... :-)

www.zshare.net can only be uploaded up to 100mb only, but i tink it is jus nice for ktvs/mvs rite....... not sure if the links expire easily but i tink no limited bandwidth. i heard of this site frm frens who gave rave reviews on this site thru...

One site i noe that doesnt expire at all is www.uploading.com but the max files is 150MB. its not bad since the links wun expire and i doubt it has limited bandwidth. I hv tried this site b4 once. So, basically i tink uploading.com and savefile are great and most preferably since the links wun expire at all, thus no need for re-uploading, and no limits to bandwidth which megaup has, i guess. :-)
Last edited by river_mist on Jul 16th, '06, 07:20, edited 1 time in total.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jul 16th, '06, 07:20

river_mist wrote: anyway, the best uploading sites in my opinion is savefile, www.zshare.net or other sites that doesnt hv limited bandwidth (eg megaul) or expired easily (eg yousendit, rapidshare and sendspace). Rapidshare is only more for premium members; non members can only use rapidshare for a limited period of time. Savefile links doesnt expire rite? (i tried it once few times n its gd). I hv not tried badongo be4, but it does expire in 30days if inactivity rite... nevertheless, i dun tink i will hv a prob with badango. :-)

www.zshare.net can only be uploaded up to 100mb only, but i tink it is jus nice for ktvs/mvs rite....... not sure if the links expire easily but i tink no limited bandwidth. i heard of this site frm frens who gave rave reviews on this site thru...

One site i noe that doesnt expire at all is www.uploading.com but the max files is 150MB. its not bad since the links wun expire and i doubt it has limited bandwidth. I hv tried this site b4 once. So, basically i tink uploading.com and savefile are great since the links wun expire at all, thus no need for re-uploading, and no limits to bandwidth which megaup has, i guess. :-)
I just checked zshare. It's worse than badango or megaul since the files will be deleted after 10 days of inactivity. I can try uploading.com however I just read their terms of policy. They are registering my IP-ad! I don't like that. (maybe all the other servers do that, too but they don't state it that clearly)

river_mist

Post by river_mist » Jul 16th, '06, 07:24

so that leaves savefile? does savefile register ip add?

in the poll, there r 4 users who prefer other sources. did they all wan savefile as the main uploading hosting site?

anyway gixo, dun worry abt me. follow the majority of the users here since this thread is all abt sharing. it is ok if i am unable to dl eg rapidshare. 8)

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jul 16th, '06, 07:36

river_mist wrote:so that leaves savefile? does savefile register ip add?

in the poll, there r 4 users who prefer other sources. did they all wan savefile as the main uploading hosting site?

anyway gixo, dun worry abt me. follow the majority of the users here since this thread is all abt sharing. it is ok if i am unable to dl eg rapidshare. 8)
I dont really know if savefile really register ip adds. I can read sth about collecting "non-personell-information" as ip -ad. You can read it yourself here http://www.savefile.com/privacy.html
I should read the policy's of the server's I used before. :roll
I don't know what the users prefer who voted for other sources. So far only Kai Lin and you mentioned some other sources. as for the rest... no post.

celinekh

Post by celinekh » Jul 16th, '06, 07:55

Hi guys.... :D

I loves MVs... .. :wub: but unfortunately i can't download using megaupload.... cos all slot in my country is full n not avaible :cry:

I hope u guys would kindly leave a copy of those nice MVs in other dl links than megaupload... :roll

Thanks a lot.... :salut: I luv u guys... :wub:

celinekh

Post by celinekh » Jul 16th, '06, 08:07

angeizahoy wrote:ah ha. i didn't realize there was a thread for this!

but yeah. went combing through my collection of music videos, and came up with this list of MVs/KTVs from various dramas or have an actor/actress in it. (meh, i might have missed some, considering i haven't watched a lotta dramas...) let me know which ones you want (and i'll slowly but surely get them uploaded)

Devil Beside You Rainie Yang - Ai Mei
Devil Beside You Rainie Yang - Li Xiang Qing Ren
Hana Yori Dango Arashi - Wish
It Started With A Kiss Landy Wen - E Zuo Ju
Meteor Garden I/II F4 - Liu Xing Yu
My MVP Valentine 5566 - Wu Suo Wei
My MVP Valentine 5566 - Without Your Love
Lavender Ambrose Hsu - Hua Xiang
Lavender Ambrose Hsu - Xing Fu De Shun Jian
Love Contract Anson Hu - Waiting For You
Love Contract Ariel Lin - Gu Dan Bei Ban Qiu (I have 3 versions of this: Ariel's official MV, a making-of, and an MV using scenes from Love Contract)
Love Contract Jasmine Leung - Zhong Jian
Mars Alan Ke - Ling
Mars Vic Zhou, Barbie Hsu - Rang Wo Ai Ni
Prince Turn To Frog 183 Club - Zhen Ai
Prince Turn To Frog 183 Club - Mi Hun Ji
Prince Turn To Frog 183 Club, 7 Flowers - Bi Shang Yan Mo Nian San Bian
Prince Turn To Frog 183 Club, 7 Flowers - Hao Ai Ta Hao Xiang Ta (Not the singing MV, but like, a alternate/side story kinda MV)

Others With... Angelica Lee - Ai Cuo (has Mike He)
Others With... Jasmine Leung - Fen Shou Kuai Le (has Taro Wang)
Others With... Landy Wen - Zhu Wo Sheng Ri Kuai Le (has Mike He)
Others With... Vic Zhou - Make A Wish (has Ariel Lin)

i also have 2 Ariel Lin and Mike He commercials, a Mike He and Rainie Yang 7-11 commercial, and a little clip of Mike He trying (and failing) to sing

uploaded these for now ~
for cheong: 183 Club, 7 Flowers - Hao Ai Ta Hao Xiang Ta
:: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G31A2BME
for river_mist: Angelica Lee - Ai Cuo
:: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6RJZT2RJ
for river_mist: Landy Wen - Zhu Wo Sheng Ri Kuai Le
:: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BFS0S7DC

** btw, Gi-Ma-Mi, i checked. my ISWAK video is just a KTV, not an MV. sorry!

wow...u have so many Mvs.... :blink

I love those the prince to frog MVs :wub: but i can't dl from megaupload.... :cry:

Can i request those PF MVs from u...!!! :D

Thanks a lots... :lol

Misztvbx3

Post by Misztvbx3 » Jul 16th, '06, 16:49

Heyy. sorrie i forgot lol. Yeah it's korean. x]

alina

Post by alina » Jul 17th, '06, 18:46

Claire - I don't want to forget you KTV
我不想忘記你 / wo bu xiang wang ji ni
serie: Coming Lies / 偷天換日
format: mpg
size: 40.5 mb

download
open it, click on the image and save link as

note: do not post this link at another site
Attachments
1.JPG
1.JPG (13.88 KiB) Viewed 6688 times
Last edited by alina on Jul 18th, '06, 06:07, edited 2 times in total.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jul 17th, '06, 21:18

I voted for others:

preferably filefront & savefile where there's no wait time and no limited slots........and also......you can download more than one file at a time. :)
my blog[/size]

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jul 18th, '06, 11:47

lilswtangel wrote:I voted for others:

preferably filefront & savefile where there's no wait time and no limited slots........and also......you can download more than one file at a time. :)
I don't like filefront. Once I tried to dl a 30MB-file and it took me about 6 hours to dl coz the dl speed slowed down and down. That happened several times so I am quite sceptical against filefront. as for savefile. I just tried to ul sth there and it stopped in the middle of the ul saying server can't be found. This already happened before. I don't know maybe it's a prob from the side of my PC :scratch:

Anyway check out page one for F4 - Liu Xing Yu

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jul 18th, '06, 19:24

wow, I was succesful in using savefile this time. Really amazing.

Get the theme song of "the outsiders". Lydia by F.I.R.

as always you'll find the link at the first page.

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 18th, '06, 23:14

why is every mv in .dat format >_<`

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jul 18th, '06, 23:21

KCfan_1314 wrote:why is every mv in .dat format >_<`
most of the MVs are in mpeg and only 4 are dats. I ul some dat-format coz some songs are from VCDs and I am too lazy to convert them into mpegs. What's the problem anyway? You can open dat-files without any problems with nearly all players (vlc player, media player, bsplayer, realmedia player etc. ) you can even play them at the DVD-player. So I don't really understand why you are complaining at all!
Last edited by gixo on Jul 18th, '06, 23:28, edited 1 time in total.

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 18th, '06, 23:22

ohh realli u can ? lols i just didn`t no thanksss x) lols i wasn`t complaining just askinggg

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jul 18th, '06, 23:26

KCfan_1314 wrote:ohh realli u can ? lols i just didn`t no thanksss x) lols i wasn`t complaining just askinggg
ok. :lol
I am not good in tech. things. but the files at VCDs are always dat-files. If you burn sth as VCD all files ends up as dat. And when I ul dat-files it's the original source without any encoding, so there won't be any loss in the quality.

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 18th, '06, 23:28

gixo wrote:
KCfan_1314 wrote:ohh realli u can ? lols i just didn`t no thanksss x) lols i wasn`t complaining just askinggg
ok, I am not good in tech. things. but the files at VCDs are always dat-files. If you burn sth as VCD all files ends up as dat. And when I ul dat-files it's the original source without any encoding, so there won't be any loss in the quality.
oh thanksss i thought .dat was something like torrent u have to download another software and stuff thanks for helping out :wub:

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jul 18th, '06, 23:33

KCfan_1314 wrote:
oh thanksss i thought .dat was something like torrent u have to download another software and stuff thanks for helping out :wub:
I created this thread for direct dl since I know how annoying it can become to dl a file while it stops in the middle of the dl. and since it's quite fast to ul 40-50MBs I don't mind to direct ul some songs. (as for dramas direct ul the size are too big so torrent is definetely the better option there)

hmm... maybe I should add an explanation at the first post about how to handle dat-files :scratch:

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 18th, '06, 23:35

maybe is just me since i m stupid >_<` lolss hahah x)

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jul 19th, '06, 03:51

^^if you want, you can just use vcdgear to change the .dat file to a .mpeg file. :-) but as gixo said, you should be able to watch a .dat file with no problems.

ok, here goes...i don't really collect many drama MVs/KTVs, but i'll go ahead and share what i do have.

阿桑 - 葉子 (Ah Sang - Ye Zi)
Drama: The Rose
Type: MV
Starring: Joe Cheng and Selina
Format: .asf-->.avi
[img]http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/4923/yezitt8.jpg[/img]

S.H.E. - 花都開好了 (Hua Dou Kai Hao Le)
Drama: The Rose
Type: MV
Format: .dat-->.avi
[img]http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/8396/hdkhltn3.jpg[/img][img]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/803/hdkhl2eb4.jpg[/img]

蕭亞軒 - 幸福的地圖 (Elva - Xin Fu De Di Tu/Map Of Happiness)
Drama: 100% Senorita
Type: KTV
Starring: Wallace Huo
Format: .dat-->.avi
[img]http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7332/xfddtvc7.jpg[/img][img]http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/48/xfddt2ki9.jpg[/img]

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jul 19th, '06, 11:09

Thanks for the songs habukie. I just watched "ye zi". It's so sad. Btw isn't that the song they kind of made a parody of at the end of ISWAK?

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Jul 19th, '06, 16:44

celinekh wrote:
wow...u have so many Mvs.... :blink

I love those the prince to frog MVs :wub: but i can't dl from megaupload.... :cry:

Can i request those PF MVs from u...!!! :D

Thanks a lots... :lol
here's a RapidShare link. hope you can download it from here!
183 Club, 7 Flowers - Hao Ai Ta Hao Xiang Ta - MV - MPG
:: http://rapidshare.de/files/26306279/183 ... a.mpg.html

i'm not sure what do with the other PF MVs... they're part of this HUGE video, with those 3 videos, some behind-the-scenes, and some weird acting thing they did somewhere... i have no idea how to cut out the videos. well, at first i thought i could use VirtualDub, but it won't load the video, saying it doesn't support it. so now i'm at a loss on how to separate the videos, unless you don't mind me just leaving the three videos into one.... when i figure it out, i'll post them up =) sorry!

Misztvbx3

Post by Misztvbx3 » Jul 20th, '06, 00:55

hmm here is a mv. many ppl probably watched it already lol.
"Kiss- Because I'm a girl " - a korean MV .. so sad
http://www.savefile.com/files/6978329%20/

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jul 20th, '06, 04:41

gixo wrote:Thanks for the songs habukie. I just watched "ye zi". It's so sad. Btw isn't that the song they kind of made a parody of at the end of ISWAK?
umm...honestly, i don't really remember the ending in that much detail. :roll which episode was that?

edit: nvm...i just found it. i don't really remember watching these parodies (i was probably doing something else while listening in). they're pretty funny. :D

LuvTvSeries

Post by LuvTvSeries » Jul 25th, '06, 01:50

but yeah. went combing through my collection of music videos, and came up with this list of MVs/KTVs from various dramas or have an actor/actress in it. (meh, i might have missed some, considering i haven't watched a lotta dramas...) let me know which ones you want (and i'll slowly but surely get them uploaded)

Love Contract Ariel Lin - Gu Dan Bei Ban Qiu (I have 3 versions of this: Ariel's official MV, a making-of, and an MV using scenes from Love Contract)
Mars Alan Ke - Ling
Prince Turn To Frog 183 Club, 7 Flowers - Hao Ai Ta Hao Xiang Ta (Not the singing MV, but like, a alternate/side story kinda MV)

i also have 2 Ariel Lin and Mike He commercials, a Mike He and Rainie Yang 7-11 commercial, and a little clip of Mike He trying (and failing) to sing
could you upload:
Mars Alan Ke - Ling

thank you in advance!

tammiest

Post by tammiest » Jul 26th, '06, 01:58

Hmm... I have a decent number of MV's, but a lot of them aren't from dramas. Here are a couple, though:

Chayanne - Yo Te Amo [MV] (from Meteor Garden II)
* stars Jerry Yan and Barbie Hsu as DaoMing Si and SanCai.

[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j159/ ... eAmo01.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j159/ ... eAmo02.jpg[/img]

Lara Fabian - Broken Vow [MV] (from Meteor Garden II)
* stars Jerry Yan and Barbie Hsu as DaoMing Si and SanCai.

[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j159/ ... kenVow.jpg[/img]

183Club - Zhe Mo [Torture] [MV] (from Tian Guo De Jia Yi/Le Robe de Mariage Des Cieux)
* no footage from the drama, but the guys from 183Club look gorgeous. :)

[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j159/ ... 3-ZM01.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j159/ ... 3-ZM02.jpg[/img]

Enjoy!
Last edited by tammiest on Nov 25th, '06, 18:09, edited 1 time in total.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jul 27th, '06, 04:06

i recently came across a batch of 183club KTVs. i really only want a couple of them, so i'll be deleting the rest after i upload them. so i hope you get them while the links still work. :-) ALL are KTVs except the last one, which is a MV (and it's not technically from a drama, either, but i think it's hilarious :lol ). the quality varies from one to another, so i have included screencaps.

AQMFS = Ai QIng Mo Fa Shi/ Magicians Of Love
ASQJMM = Ai Shang Qian Jing Mei Mei/ In Love With A Girl
TGDJY = Tian Guo De Jia Yi/ Heaven's Wedding Gown
WZBQW = Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa/ Prince Turns To Frog

183 Club - A Date So Sweet (甜蜜約定)
Drama: AQMFS
Format: .dat
[img]http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/2194/adss1bh0.jpg[/img][img]http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/7610/adss2yl7.jpg[/img]

183Club - Affective Line (感情線)
Format: .mpeg
[img]http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/4558/al1nb0.jpg[/img][img]http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/8320/al2om2.jpg[/img]

183Club - Bomba Bomba
[img]http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/857/bb1uq5.jpg[/img][img]http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/4189/bb2ic2.jpg[/img]

183Club - Call My Name (閉上眼 默唸3遍)
Drama: WZBQW
[img]http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/9348/cmn1eq3.jpg[/img][img]http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/6646/cmn2hs3.jpg[/img][img]http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/3271/cmn3wh1.jpg[/img]

183Club - Enticing Trick (迷魂計)
[img]http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/9066/et1qc3.jpg[/img][img]http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/8008/et2we9.jpg[/img]

183Club - Magic Room
[img]http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/7995/mra1ev3.jpg[/img][img]http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/6796/mra2ij5.jpg[/img]

183Club - Magical Smile (魔法)
[img]http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4493/ms1mm9.jpg[/img][img]http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/2351/ms2uu9.jpg[/img]

183Club - Perfect Lover (完美情人)
Type: .mpeg
[img]http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/3108/pla1ud8.jpg[/img][img]http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/9608/pla2jh7.jpg[/img]

183Club - Pure Love (真愛)
[img]http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/1439/plw1jf8.jpg[/img][img]http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1204/plw2cc5.jpg[/img]

183Club - Zhe Mo (折磨)
Drama: TGDJY
[img]http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/7525/zm1dv6.jpg[/img][img]http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1889/zm2nd8.jpg[/img]

183Club & Jason Hsu (5566) - Xiang Xin Yong Yuan (相信永遠)
Drama: ASQJMM
[img]http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/764/xxyy1va9.jpg[/img][img]http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/6331/xxyy2hk6.jpg[/img][img]http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/693/xxyy3mo1.jpg[/img]

7Flowers & 183Club - Love Her, Think About Him (好愛她 好想他)
Drama: WZBQW - not on the OST, but used in the alternate ending
[img]http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/9062/xat1tj9.jpg[/img][img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9968/xat2qx0.jpg[/img]

J-Stars - Happy New Year/ Xin Nian Kuai Le (新年快樂)
Format: .dat
[img]http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/4009/xnkl1ck7.jpg[/img][img]http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2293/xnkl2pg3.jpg[/img]

edit: (by request)
Shinhwa - Perfect Man
Drama: My MVP Valentine
Format: .asf -> .avi
[img]http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/2900/jjub3.jpg[/img][img]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/8211/mwuu3.jpg[/img]
Last edited by habukie on Aug 31st, '06, 04:37, edited 1 time in total.

dokbupgi

Post by dokbupgi » Jul 27th, '06, 04:38

I just discovered this thread after joining for some time! thank you every one so much for uploading the KTVs and MVs. i've already been looking for them esp the KTVs.

uranus19

Post by uranus19 » Jul 28th, '06, 18:17

[quote="habukie"]i recently came across a batch of 183club KTVs. i really only want a couple of them, so i'll be deleting the rest after i upload them. so i hope you get them while the links still work. :-) ALL are KTVs except the last one, which is a MV (and it's not technically from a drama, either, but i think it's hilarious :lol ). the quality varies from one to another, so i have included screencaps.

i was looking for all the mvs you uploaded. unfortunately, megaupload always seems to have all downloading shannels to my country full at all times and i cant download the mvs. could you upload the mvs in another link other then megaupload? maybe rapidshare? or sendspace? uploading.com does not work for me either. i dont know why but the link to download wont appear when it is uploading.com. if you have already deleted the mvs, then myb any kind soals out there who read my note can help upload them? no matter what, thanks! :-)

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Aug 2nd, '06, 02:11

LuvTvSeries wrote:could you upload:
Mars Alan Ke - Ling

thank you in advance!
here ya go. slowly and steadily, they will be uploaded, haha.

Mars Alan Ke - Ling [WMV, MV]
:: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A3WMPY1K

My MVP Valentine 5566 - Wu Suo Wei [ASF, MV]
:: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KW2X2KJC

My MVP Valentine 5566 - Without Your Love [MPG, MV]
:: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=71XGET2T

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Aug 2nd, '06, 09:05

thanks for the songs.

btw. great banner. :thumright: do you mind if I use that, too?

KKVL

Post by KKVL » Aug 3rd, '06, 08:43

Can someone please reupload these MVs in anywhere else EXCEPT MEGAUPLOAD... i can't download from megaupload.. please... i really want them...
183Club & Jason Hsu (5566) - Xiang Xin Yong Yuan (相信永遠)

thx a million... sorry for all da trouble...:

daydee

Post by daydee » Aug 4th, '06, 06:42

Hi , I am new here and this is my first post.
I've been searching everywhere for MV of Return of Condor Heroes 2006 soundtrack, especially the ending song, Jiang Hu Xiao. Either sung by Emil Chou Hua Cien, solo or with others.

Can anybogy help me?
Thanks. :-)

lonelyassassin

Post by lonelyassassin » Aug 4th, '06, 20:01

Can someone please upload this:
Drama: Devil Beside You
Song: Ai Mei
Singer: Rainie Yang
Format: MV/KTV (doesn't matter)

Thanx a lot in advance! :)
Last edited by lonelyassassin on Aug 6th, '06, 17:36, edited 1 time in total.

Kawaii Megumi

Post by Kawaii Megumi » Aug 4th, '06, 21:44

Mars Alan Ke - Ling

!
Love Contract Jasmine Leung - Zhong Jian THis one plz :cheers:

aydil12

Post by aydil12 » Aug 5th, '06, 15:47

hello..anyone has another mv from drama my mvp valentine sang by 5566?also..i like the song perfect man in this drama..but it's korean not chinese..anyone has that mv too?

vacrs

Post by vacrs » Aug 10th, '06, 13:58

habukie, can u upload 183 club mvs again? in another link beside megaupload? i can't download with megaupload... :-(

alina

Post by alina » Aug 12th, '06, 09:20

[img]http://xs308.xs.to/xs308/06420/fanfan.jpg.xs.jpg[/img]

Fan Wei Chi 范瑋琪 - Issue Between Us 我們之間的事 KTV
Drama: First Love/又見橘花香
Format: mpg
Download

[img]http://xs308.xs.to/xs308/06420/tvenus.jpg.xs.jpg[/img]
Ambrose Hsu 許紹洋 & Lin Bao 林寶 - Forever Lovers 永遠的戀人 KTV
Drama: Touching Venus/維納斯之戀100%
Download

[img]http://img126.imagevenue.com/loc480/th_ ... _480lo.JPG[/img]
Nicky Lee 李玖哲 - di ping xian 地平線 KTV
Drama: Devil 2005/惡靈05
Download

[img]http://xs208.xs.to/xs208/06420/alankuo.JPG.xs.jpg[/img]
Alan Kuo 柯有倫 - Wake Up 拚了 KTV
Drama: Say Yes Enterprise/求婚事務所
Download

[img]http://xs208.xs.to/xs208/06440/gsadfag.jpg.xs.jpg[/img]
Garden Sister 花園精靈 - Upwind 逆風 KTV
Drama: Tokyo Juliet / 東方茱麗葉
Download
Last edited by alina on Nov 5th, '06, 15:48, edited 4 times in total.

alina

Post by alina » Aug 12th, '06, 09:23

reserved for later
Last edited by alina on Oct 22nd, '06, 10:58, edited 1 time in total.

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Aug 18th, '06, 04:33

sorry, i've been super lazy =.= sleeping and eating is what i do best.

just wanna say something here. if you're gonna request for something in this thread, especially from me, PLEASE indicate which server you'd like, along with your request. i don't understand why some people can't use MegaUpload, or SendSpace, etc.. i can use all of them, but meh. if you don't say anything, then i (or the uploader) will upload wherever we want to, and for me, i'm not gonna bother reuploading the file again, unless i feel like it, if i'm in a nice mood and all. (sorry)

SO. for those who previously requested, please let me know which server you can use! otherwise, sometime this week, i'm gonna upload the ones that's been requested from me from like AGES back (sorry) onto MegaUpload, because that's what i like using.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Aug 19th, '06, 05:44

^^agreed. :-) in addition, if you really can't use something, then VOTE! just by looking at the results, it seems like the most people prefer megaupload, so any potential uploaders are going to use that. (like i did...) i can use all of them as well...so i just use MU cause it's familiar to me.

as for the people who were requesting a reupload of some of those 183club KTV/MVs using a different service, i'm sorry. if you read my comments, i said that it was basically a one-time upload. i don't even have all the KTVs any more...

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Aug 19th, '06, 17:08

yeah, if you guys want to have another server please vote. As for the people who are not able to dl from megaul, maybe someone here who is able to can ul them? Btw. I really feel pity for the people who can't dl from megaul but please DON'T PM me to ul the MVs again. And asking me to ul songs I haven't ul in the first place is definetely not going to happen. If I have some time and feel like it, I'll start to reupl some of the MVs.

@alina, habukie & angeizahoy
thanks for your contributions so far. Would you mind to post new songs in a certain post again? I'll put a direct link in the first post then coz the first post is getting longer and longer. Thus all MVs can be found easily.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Aug 19th, '06, 18:17

Drama: KO One
File: KTV, mpeg
Singer: Tank
Song: Gei Wo Ni De Ai
megaul

Drama: Tomorrow
File: KTV, mpeg
Singer: Fan Wei Qi
Song: Qi Cheng
megaul
Attachments
Fan Wei Qi - Qi Cheng (Tomorrow).jpg
Fan Wei Qi - Qi Cheng (Tomorrow).jpg (21.21 KiB) Viewed 7669 times
Tank - Gei Wo Ni De Ai (KO One).jpg
Tank - Gei Wo Ni De Ai (KO One).jpg (24.76 KiB) Viewed 7669 times

je551ca25

Post by je551ca25 » Aug 20th, '06, 02:18

angeizahoy wrote:sorry, i've been super lazy =.= sleeping and eating is what i do best.

just wanna say something here. if you're gonna request for something in this thread, especially from me, PLEASE indicate which server you'd like, along with your request. i don't understand why some people can't use MegaUpload, or SendSpace, etc.. i can use all of them, but meh. if you don't say anything, then i (or the uploader) will upload wherever we want to, and for me, i'm not gonna bother reuploading the file again, unless i feel like it, if i'm in a nice mood and all. (sorry)

SO. for those who previously requested, please let me know which server you can use! otherwise, sometime this week, i'm gonna upload the ones that's been requested from me from like AGES back (sorry) onto MegaUpload, because that's what i like using.
Hi, pls can you tell me whether the version of Love Contract Jasmine Leung - Zhong Jian you have is KTV or MV? If its KTV, do you think you can upload it to whatever server that is convenient for you. Im not picky and can use any server. Thanks :-)

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Aug 21st, '06, 16:16

slow and steady wins the race. :lol
lonelyassassin wrote:Can someone please upload this:
Song: Ai Mei
Singer: Rainie Yang
Format: MV/KTV (doesn't matter)
Rainie Yang - Ai Mei [AVI, MV]
:: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RCTCNSVA
Kawaii Megumi wrote:Love Contract Jasmine Leung - Zhong Jian THis one plz
je551ca25 wrote:Hi, pls can you tell me whether the version of Love Contract Jasmine Leung - Zhong Jian you have is KTV or MV? If its KTV, do you think you can upload it to whatever server that is convenient for you. Im not picky and can use any server. Thanks
Jasmine Leung - Zhong Jian [WMV, KTV]
:: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YU6CHNLK
daydee wrote:Hi , I am new here and this is my first post.
I've been searching everywhere for MV of Return of Condor Heroes 2006 soundtrack, especially the ending song, Jiang Hu Xiao. Either sung by Emil Chou Hua Cien, solo or with others.
i'm sorry, i can't seem to find any. i found one, but there's advertisements in the middle of it, like smack on top of the picture. i don't really think you want that, and i don't even know why it's there in the first place. i'll try to look around some more, unless you already found a copy.
aydil12 wrote:hello..anyone has another mv from drama my mvp valentine sang by 5566?also..i like the song perfect man in this drama..but it's korean not chinese..anyone has that mv too?
um. what other songs from My MVP Valentine are you looking for? cos what i have ... is what i have, LOL. i don't know what song that is, Perfect Man. who is it by? and does it even have a MV? the only Korean song i remember hearing in that series is BoA's No. 1
KKVL wrote:Can someone please reupload these MVs in anywhere else EXCEPT MEGAUPLOAD... i can't download from megaupload.. please... i really want them...
183Club & Jason Hsu (5566) - Xiang Xin Yong Yuan

thx a million... sorry for all da trouble...
these have already been uploaded. if someone else wants to re-upload them onto something other than MegaUpload, they can do so, but as for me, i don't have time right now. sorry!

kathyxng

Post by kathyxng » Aug 22nd, '06, 00:08

um...angeizahoy...can u upload...love contract...anson hu-waiting for you...thanks..

je551ca25

Post by je551ca25 » Aug 22nd, '06, 00:15

angeizahoy, thanks for uploading Jasmine Leung - Zhong Jian

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Aug 22nd, '06, 00:34

kathyxng wrote:um...angeizahoy...can u upload...love contract...anson hu-waiting for you...thanks..
uh... can you please check the first post on the first side? Anson Hu's Waiting for you is listed there and waiting to be dl.

kathyxng

Post by kathyxng » Aug 22nd, '06, 06:32

thanks a bunch gixo...thanks...thanks...thanks alot for the help...really appreciate it...thanks again...lolz...

vacrs

Post by vacrs » Aug 23rd, '06, 05:53

hi...can someone reupload 183 club mvs (esp. Prince Turn To Frog 183 Club - Zhen Ai,
Prince Turn To Frog 183 Club - Mi Hun Ji, Prince Turn To Frog 183 Club, 7 Flowers - Bi Shang Yan Mo Nian San Bian) in sendspace please...i can't dl with megaupload... :-(
thanx in advance.... :-)

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Aug 27th, '06, 18:54

Here is my super duper mega big post. What a conglomerate, LOL. :sweat:

Well, once again, I'll list down the videos that I have that I can share with you all! I may have missed some dramas, because I haven't watched a lot. So I may have the video for a particular song and not know that it's from a drama.. So just ask and see. As I get new videos, I will add them onto this list. Once again, I stress, when you're requesting, PLEASE put down which server you can use. If you're requesting from me and you don't tell me what you can use, I will use MegaUpload, because it's so quick for me. Or my new friend ShareBee. If the link is dead, then I'm sorry, wait for someone else to upload it onto another server. If I'm in the mood, then I'll reupload, but other than that, sorry!

Devil Beside You Rainie Yang - Ai Mei [MegaUpload]
Godfather In Pink Rainie Yang - Ni Bu Shu Yu Wo Le
Goong Howl - Aeng Moo Sae (Official Video) [MegaUpload]
Goong J & Howl - Sarang In Ga Yo [MegaUpload]
Hi, Working Girl Jolin Tsai - Shuo Ai Ni
In Love With A Girl 183 Club, Jason Hsu - Xiang Xin Yong Yuan
It Started With A Kiss Landy Wen - Er Zuo Ju
It Started With A Kiss Jason & Lara - Say U Love Me
KO One Fei Lun Hai - Wo You Wo De Young [ShareBee]
KO One Tank - Gei Wo Ni De Ai (Official Video) [MegaUpload]
KO One Tank - Gei Wo Ni De Ai (Behind the Scenes) [MegaUpload]
Lavender Ambrose Hsu - Xing Fu De Shun Jian [MegaUpload]
Love Contract Anson Hu - Waiting For You [MegaUpload]
Love Contract Ariel Lin - Gu Dan Bei Ban Qiu (Official Video)
Love Contract Ariel Lin - Gu Dan Bei Ban Qiu (With scenes from Love Contract) [MegaUpload]
Love Contract Ariel Lin - Gu Dan Bei Ban Qiu (Short Behind-The-Scenes) [MegaUpload]
Love Contract Jasmine Leung - Zhong Jian [MegaUpload]
Mars Alan Ke - Ling (Official Video) [MegaUpload]
Mars Alan Ke - Ling (With scenes from Mars) [MegaUpload]
Mars Vic Zhou, Barbie Hsu - Rang Wo Ai Ni [MegaUpload]
Meteor Garden I/II Harlem Yu - Qing Fei De Yi [ShareBee]
My MVP Valentine 5566 - Wu Suo Wei [MegaUpload]
My MVP Valentine 5566 - Without Your Love [MegaUpload]
My MVP Valentine 5566 - Wo Nan Guo
My MVP Valentine BoA - No. 1
Prince Turn To Frog 183 Club, 7 Flowers - Hao Ai Ta Hao Xiang Ta (Singing Video) [ShareBee]
Prince Turn To Frog 183 Club, 7 Flowers - Hao Ai Ta Hao Xiang Ta (Side Story Line) [MegaUpload]
Say Yes Enterprise Alan Ke - Pin Le [ShareBee]
Say Yes Enterprise Jolin Tsai - Dao Dai [MegaUpload]
Smile Pasta Nicholas Teo - Bei Ji Xing De Yan Lei [ShareBee]
Smile Pasta Nicholas Teo - Xiao Wu Gui
Smile Pasta Cyndi Wang - Cai Hong De Wei Xiao [ShareBee]
Smile Pasta Cyndi Wang - Huang Hun Xiao [ShareBee]
The Duke Of Mount Deer 2000 Dicky Cheung - Ni Ai Wo Xiang Shei [MegaUpload]
The Outsiders I/II FIR - Lydia
Tokyo Juliet Ariel Lin - Fei Ni Mo Shu [MegaUpload]
Tokyo Juliet Fei Lun Hai, HEBE - Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue [MegaUpload]
Top Of Forbidden City KOne - Bei Ying [ShareBee]

Others With... Angelica Lee - Ai Cuo (has Mike He) [MegaUpload]
Others With... Jasmine Leung - Fen Shou Kuai Le (has Jiro Wang)
Others With... Landy Wen - Zhu Wo Sheng Ri Kuai Le (has Mike He) [MegaUpload]
Others With... Vic Zhou - Make A Wish (has Ariel Lin) [MegaUpload]

Happy listening/watching, everyone! =)
Last edited by angeizahoy on Dec 29th, '06, 18:37, edited 23 times in total.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Aug 31st, '06, 05:02

OK, here's a compilation of the uploads i've made. these vary in quality, so check out the screencaps before downloading. sometimes, these MVs/KTVs will have glitches or other issues that i will note in the original post, so i have included the links to them. also, as previously stated, i will not be re-uploading any of the files. these are all one-time uploads.

please note that any songs that are listed as being in a kdrama or jdrama are not part of the original release, but are the theme songs for the mandarin releases.

18 vs 29 (kdrama)
: Wang Lee Hom (王力宏) - Di Yi Ge Qing Chen (第一個清晨) MV [post] [SB]
: Rainie Yang (楊丞琳) - Yu Shang Ai (遇上愛) MV [post] [SB

100% Senorita
: Elva - 幸福的地圖 (Xing Fu De Di Tu) - Map Of Happiness KTV [post] [MU]
: Wallace Huo (霍建華) - Somebody MV [post] [SB]

A Game Of Love/Rock Paper Scissors
: Melody (殷悅) - Ai Bu Zai (愛不在) KTV [post] [SB]

Affair Of Half A Lifetime
: Ruby Lin (林心如) - Ban Sheng Yuan (半生缘) KTV [post] [SB]

Ai Shang Qian Jing Mei Mei/In Love With A Girl
: 183Club & Jason Hsu (5566) - Xiang Xin Yong Yuan (相信永遠) KTV [post] [MU]
: 7Flowers - I Only Want To Be With You KTV [post] [MU]
: 7Flowers - Shui Zui Piao Liang (誰最漂亮/Who's The Prettiest?) KTV [post] [MU]

Angel Lover
: Ming Dao, Huang YuRong and Jacky Zhu - Fa Xian Zhen Ai (發現真愛) KTV [post] [SB]
: Ming Dao (明道), Jacky Zhu (祝釩剛) & Huang Yu Rong (黃玉榮) - Cong Tou (從頭) KTV [post] [SB]
: MingDao (明道), Jacky Zhu (祝釩剛), Huang YuRong (黃玉榮) - Bu Hou Hui De Jue Ding (不後悔的決定) KTV [post] [SB]

Bump Off Lover
: Angela Chang (張韶涵) - Kou Dai De Tian Kong (口袋的天空) MV [post] [SB]
: Angela Chang (張韶涵) - Yin Xing De Chi Bang (隱形的翅膀) MV [post] [SB]
: Angela Chang (張韶涵) - Yin Xing De Chi Bang (隱形的翅膀) KTV [post] [SB]

Chinese Paladin
: JS - Sha Po Lang (殺破狼) KTV [post] [MU]
: Hu Ge (胡歌) - Xiao Yao Tan (逍遙嘆) KTV [post] [MU]
: Ah Sang (阿桑) - Yi Zhi Hen An Jing (一直很安静) KTV [post] [SB]

Corner With Love
: Alan Luo (羅志祥) - Ai Zhuan Jiao (愛轉角) MV [post] [SB]
: Evan Yo (蔡旻佑) - Wo Xiang Yao Shuo (我想要說) KTV [post] [SB]
: Evan Yo (蔡旻佑) - Wo Xiang Yao Shuo (我想要說) MV [post] [SB]
: Evan Yo (蔡旻佑) - Wo Ke Yi (我可以) KTV [post] [SB]
: Evan Yo (蔡旻佑) - Wo Ke Yi (我可以) MV [post] [SB]

Curse of the Golden Flower
: Jay Chou (周杰倫) - Ju Hua Tai (菊花台) KTV [post] [SB]
: Jay Chou (周杰倫) - Huang Jin Jia (黃金甲) KTV [post] [SB]
: Jay Chou (周杰倫) - Huang Jin Jia (黃金甲) MV [post] [SB]

Devil Beside You
: Huang YiDa (黃義達) - Chou Nan Ren (臭男人) KTV [post] [MU]
: Huang YiDa (黃義達) - Chou Nan Ren (臭男人) MV [post] [SB]
: Huang YiDa (黃義達) - Yi Miao De An Wei (一秒的安慰) MV [post] [SB]
: Rainie Yang (楊丞琳) - Ai Mei (曖昧) KTV [post] [SB]
: David Tao (陶喆) - Yue Liang Dai Biao Shui De Xin (月亮代表誰的心) KTV [post] [SB]
: David Tao (陶喆) - Yue Liang Dai Biao Shui De Xin (月亮代表誰的心) MV [post] [SB]

Dolphin Bay
: Ambrose Hsu (許紹洋) - Shen Bian (身邊) MV [post] [SB]

Emerald On The Roof
: Angela Chang (張韶涵) - Qi Shi Hen Ai Ni (其實很愛你) MV [post] [MU]

Engagement For Love
: Alex To (杜德偉) & Lara (Nan Quan Mama) - Wei Wan Dai Xu (未完待續) KTV [post] [SB]
: Alex To (杜德偉) - Mi Tu (迷途) KTV [post] [SB]
: Ambrose Hsu (許紹洋) - Wu Ren Zhi Shou (無人值守) KTV [post] [SB]
: Ambrose Hsu (許紹洋) - Ai Zheng Yao Qi Fei (愛正要起飛) KTV [post] [SB]

Express Boy
: Van Fan (范逸臣) - Ai Guo Le Tou (愛過了頭) KTV [post] [SB]

Go On The Stage
: Sweety - Ai Shi She Me Yi Hui Shi (愛是怎麼一回事) KTV [post] [MU]

Gokudou
: Kingone (王傳一) - Lovin' U KTV [post] [SB]

Green Forest, My Home
: Sweety - Yong Gan De Xing Fu (勇敢的幸福) KTV [post] [MU]

Hana Kimi
: S.H.E. - Zen Me Ban (怎麼辦) MV [post] [SB]
: S.H.E. - Zen Me Ban (怎麼辦) KTV [post] [SB]
: S.H.E. - Making Of Zen Me Ban (怎麼辦MV花絮) [post] [Part 1] [Part 2]
: Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Chao Xi Huan Ni (超喜歡你) MV [post] [SB]
: Tank - Zhuan Shu Tian Shi (專屬天使) MV [post] [SB]
: Tank - Making Of Zhuan Shu Tian Shi (專屬天使) MV [post] [Part 1] [Part 2]

Heaven's Wedding Gown/Tian Guo De Jia Yi
: 183Club - Zhe Mo (折磨) KTV [post] [MU]

Hong Fu Nu/The Three Musketeers
: Angela Chang (張韶涵) - Zhen De (真的) MV [post] [SB]
: Angela Chang (張韶涵) - Zhen De (真的) KTV [post] [SB]
: Li Yi Jun (李翊君) - Hong Chen (紅塵) KTV [post] [SB]

It Started With A Kiss
: Jason & Lara - Say U Love Me KTV [post] [MU]
: William So (蘇永康) - Nan Ren Bu Gai Rang Nu Ren Liu Lei (男人不該讓女人流淚) KTV [post] [SB]

Koibito Yo (jdrama)
: Winnie Hsin (辛曉琪) - Lian Ren Ah (戀人啊) KTV [post] [SB]

KO One
: Tank - Gei Wo Ni De Ai (給我你的愛) MV [post] [MU]
: Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Yi Ge Ren Liu Lang (一個人流浪) MV [post] [SB]
: Tank - KO One/Zhong Ji Yi Ban (終極一班) KTV [post] [SB]

Lao Shu Ai Da Mi
: Twins - Lao Shu Ai Da Mi (老鼠愛大米) KTV [post] [SB]

Lavender
: Ambrose Hsu (許紹洋) - Hua Xiang (花香) KTV [post] [SB]
: Ambrose Hsu (許紹洋) - Xing Fu De Shun Jian (幸福的瞬間) KTV [post] [SB]

Legend Of Star Apple
: Zhang Xin Yu (張芯瑜) feat. Sweety - Nao Nao (鬧鬧) MV [post] [SB]
: Zhang Xin Yu (張芯瑜) - Yu Ji Kai Shi Le (雨季开始了) MV [post] [SB]

Love Queen
: Genie Zhuo (卓文萱) & Gary Cao (曹格) - Liang San Bo Yu Zhu Li Ye (梁山伯與茱麗葉) MV [post] [MU]
: Genie Zhuo (卓文萱) & Gary Cao (曹格) - Liang San Bo Yu Zhu Li Ye (梁山伯與茱麗葉) MV (Higher Quality) [post] [SB]
: Genie Zhuo (卓文萱) & Gary Cao (曹格) - Liang San Bo Yu Zhu Li Ye (梁山伯與茱麗葉) KTV [post] [MU]
: Genie Zhuo (卓文萱) - Super No. 1 KTV [post] [SB]
: Genie Zhuo (卓文萱) - Dui Ni De Ai (對你的愛) MV [post] [SB]

Lovers In Paris
: Wang Lee Hom (王力宏) - Yi Shou Jian Dan De Ge (一首簡單的歌) MV [post] [SB]

Magic Ring
: Magic Ring scenes to the song Tong Hua (童話) by Guang Liang (光良) [post] [SB]

Magic Touch Of Fate
: Magic Touch Of Fate (魔術奇緣) - Chong Jing (憧憬) MV [post] [SB]

Magicians Of Love/Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi
: 183 Club - A Date So Sweet (甜蜜約定) KTV [post] [MU]
: 183Club - Affective Line (感情線) KTV [post] [MU]
: 183Club - Bomba Bomba KTV [post] [MU]
: 183Club - Magic Room KTV [post] [MU]
: 183Club - Perfect Lover (完美情人) KTV [post] [MU]

Marmalade Boy
: Stella Huang (黃湘怡) - Wen Shi De Hua (溫室的花) KTV [post] [SB]

Marry Me!/Let's Get Married
: David Tao (陶喆) & Jolin Tsai (蔡依林) - Jin Tian Ni Yao Jia Gei Wo (今天你要嫁給我) KTV [post] [SB]

Mars
: Alan Kuo (柯有倫) - Ling (零) KTV [post] [SB]

Meteor Garden II
: F4 - Yo Te Amo MV [post] [SB]

Mr. Fighting
: 5566 - Fang Shou Yi Bo (放手一搏) KTV [post] [SB]
: 5566 - Fang Shou Yi Bo (放手一搏) MV [post] [SB]
: 5566 - Won't Give Up (永不放棄) KTV [post] [SB]
: 5566 - Won't Give Up (永不放棄) MV [post] [SB]
: 5566 - Yuan Dian (原點) KTV [post] [SB]
: 5566 - Open Arms MV [post] [SB]

My Girl (kdrama)
: Tong En (同恩) - Bu Zhun Ku (不准哭) KTV [post] [SB]

My MVP Valentine
: Shinhwa - Perfect Man MV [post] [MU]

My Name Is Kim Sam Soon (kdrama)
: Wang Lee Hom (王力宏) - Kiss Goodbye MV [post] [SB]

Nine Ball
: Hsu Wei Lun (許瑋倫) & Gary (曹格) - Freedom KTV [post] [SB]

Peach Girl
: Wang Lee Hom (王力宏) - Ai De Jiu Shi Ni (愛的就是你) MV [post] [MU]

Prince Turns To Frog/Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa
: 183Club - Call My Name (閉上眼 默唸3遍) KTV [post] [MU]
: 183Club - Enticing Trick (迷魂計) KTV [post] [MU]
: 183Club - Enticing Trick (迷魂計) MV [post] [SB]
: 183Club - Magical Smile (魔法) KTV [post] [MU]
: 183Club - Pure Love (真愛) KTV [post] [MU]
: 183Club - Pure Love (真愛) MV [post] [SB]
: 7Flowers & 183Club - Love Her, Think About Him (好愛她 好想他) KTV [post] [MU]

Reaching For The Stars
: Hebe - Ferris Wheel (摩天輪) KTV [post] [SB]

Seven Swordsman
: Tank - San Guo Lian (三國戀) MV [post] [MU]
: Tank - San Guo Lian (三國戀) KTV [post] [SB]

Silence
: Harlem Yu (庾澄慶) - Jing Jing De (靜靜的) MV [post] [MU]
: Vic Chou (周渝民) - Shou Xi De Wen Rou (熟悉的溫柔) MV [post] [MU]

Smile Pasta
: Cyndi Wang (王心凌) - Rainbow Smile (彩虹的微笑) MV [post] [MU]
: Cyndi Wang (王心凌) - Rainbow Smile (彩虹的微笑) KTV [post] [SB]
: Cyndi Wang (王心凌) - Huang Hun Xiao (黃昏曉) MV [post] [MU]
: Nicholas Teo (張棟樑) - Turtle Girl (小烏龜) MV [post] [MU]
: Nicholas Teo (張棟樑) - Tears From Polaris (北極星的眼淚) MV [post] [MU]
: Nicholas Teo (張棟樑) - Jiu Wei Xiao Le (就微笑了) KTV [post] [SB]

Snow Angel
: Toro & Johnny Yan XingShu - Dui Shou (對手) KTV [post] [MU]
: Toro & Johnny Yan XingShu - Dui Shou (對手) KTV (Better Copy) [post] [SB]
: Toro - Bao Feng Yu (暴風雨) KTV [post] [SB]
: Toro - Wang Le Ai (忘了愛) KTV [post] [SB]

Sound Of Colors
: Van Fan (范逸臣) - Yong Xin Ting (用心聽) KTV [post] [MU]

The Kid From Heaven
: Xuan Zi (弦子) - Yan Hai Di Dai (沿海地帶) KTV [post] [SB]
: Penny Dai (戴佩妮) - Xiao Xiao (小小) KTV [post] [SB]

The Rose
: Ah Sang - Ye Zi (葉子) MV [post] [MU]
: S.H.E. - Hua Dou Kai Hao Le (花都開好了) MV [post] [MU]

Tian Wai Fei Xian/Fairy From The Wonderland
: S.H.E. - Yi Yan Wan Nian (一眼萬年) MV [post] [MU]
: Tank - Qian Nian Lei (千年淚) MV [post] [MU]

Tokyo Juliet
: Fahrenheit (飛輪海) & Hebe - Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue (只對你有感覺) KTV [post] [SB]

Top On The Forbidden City
: K One - Bei Ying (背影) KTV [post] [SB]
: 5566 & K One - Feng Yun Bian Se (風雲變色) KTV [post] [SB]
: 5566 - We Will Rock U KTV [post] [SB]
: Toro - Give It Up KTV [post] [SB]

Westside Story
: 5566 - Chuan Shuo (傳說) KTV [post] [SB]
: Tony Sun (孫協志) & Cyndi Wang (王心凌) - Jian Ao (煎熬) MV [post] [SB]
: 5566 - Cun Zai (存在) KTV [post] [SB]

When Dolphin Met Cat
: Eddie Peng (彭于晏) - Da Hai Ai Lan Tian (大海愛藍天) MV [post] [MU]

White Robe Of Love
: Tanya Chua (蔡健雅) - Beautiful Love KTV [post] [SB]
: Tanya Chua (蔡健雅) - Beautiful Love MV [post] [SB]

MISC
: J-Stars - Happy New Year/ Xin Nian Kuai Le (新年快樂) MV [post] [MU]
: Wang Lee Hom (王力宏) - Xin Zhong De Ri Yue (心中的日月) MV [post] [MU]
: Vic Chou (周渝民) - Make A Wish KTV [post] [SB]
: Wang Lee Hom (王力宏) - An Quan Gan (安全感) KTV [post] [SB]
: Pin Guan (品冠) - Teng Ni De Ze Ren (疼你的責任) KTV [post] [SB]
: Mayday (五月天) - Hao Bu Hao (好不好) KTV [post] [SB]
: Eason Chan (陳奕迅) - K Ge Zhi Wang (K歌之王) KTV [post] [SB]
Last edited by habukie on Mar 10th, '07, 03:43, edited 15 times in total.

tammiest

HuaiYu Gong Zhu/Princess HuaiYu MV's

Post by tammiest » Sep 4th, '06, 03:28

These are all the MV's for Taiwanese Drama HuaiYu Gong Zhu/Princess HuaiYu (2002), which starred Eric Suen. The videos are in DAT (VCD) format, and I ripped them from my VCD, so the quality is great. But please DON'T ask me to convert them into another format... I actually tried it, and some pixelation occurred, so I've decided against doing that. You can download WinAVI Converter and convert it yourself if you so wish. DAT MV's will play in Windows Media Player, Media Player Classic, Nero ShowTime, etc.

01. 孫耀威 Eric Suen YaoWei - 威風時刻 [Wei Feng Shi Ke] [A Time of Prosperity] [MV]
02. 孫耀威 Eric Suen YaoWei and 黃靖紘 Huang JingHong - 你是情人還是敵人 [Ni Shi Qing Ren Hai Shi Di Ren] [My Lover or My Enemy] [MV]
03. 朱玉濰 Zhu YuWei and 伍浩哲 Wu HaoZhe - 情人,敵人 [Qing Ren, Di Ren] [My Lover, My Enemy] [MV]
(credit for MV's: tammiest)

If you're looking for the songs for this particular drama, check out page 9 of the "Chinese Drama Theme Songs" (or something like it) thread. I've already uploaded them.
Last edited by tammiest on Sep 12th, '06, 19:36, edited 1 time in total.

tammiest

Post by tammiest » Sep 12th, '06, 15:58

Post Deleted By Author
Last edited by tammiest on Feb 20th, '08, 07:39, edited 3 times in total.

tammiest

Post by tammiest » Sep 12th, '06, 19:35

Post Deleted By Author
Last edited by tammiest on Feb 19th, '08, 03:34, edited 1 time in total.

LvChineseGrl

183 CLUB's songs & 5566 KTV's version

Post by LvChineseGrl » Sep 13th, '06, 01:10

Hello everyone, I am currenlty looking for 183 CLUB's 3 new KTVs songs, they are I am so hot, Yi Ba San(Umbrella), and Chess for 2. I saw those up on youtube.com, but i coiuldn't dl it, gosh, so mad. And i am also looking for Boyfriend - 5566. KTV's version Thank you very much.

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Sep 14th, '06, 20:45

ah ha ha ha, is anybody looking for Fei Lun Hai's and Hebe's song from Tokyo Juliet "Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue"? cos i was! i was so impatiently waiting for it to come out, LOL. (i'm such a fangirl sometimes, haha) anyhoots, i got it now! so if anyone's interested, check it out!

:: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SU5DPACA ::

and dont forget to check out my big post above. i added some new videos onto there!

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Sep 17th, '06, 03:35

here are some more videos that i managed to get my hands on recently from two of my favorite dramas.

7Flowers - I Only Want To Be With You KTV
Drama: ASQJMM (Ai Shang Qian Jing Mei Mei)
Format: .dat -> .avi
[img]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/2175/iowtbwy1zl9.jpg[/img][img]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7031/iowtbwy2dg4.jpg[/img]
Note: Also featuring Toro (previously in Energy, now in Typhoon)

7Flowers - Shui Zui Piao Liang KTV (誰最漂亮/Who's The Prettiest?)
Drama: ASQJMM (Ai Shang Qian Jing Mei Mei)
[img]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1872/szpl1ka8.jpg[/img][img]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6290/szpl2wl8.jpg[/img]
Note: Also featuring KOne's JR, and two original members of 7Flowers, Zai Zai and Man Tou

Huang YiDa - Chou Nan Ren KTV (臭男人/Jerk)
[img]http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/3616/cnr1ms4.jpg[/img][img]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/7508/cnr2jy4.jpg[/img]

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Sep 17th, '06, 03:43

Thank you so much....SWEETNESS

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Sep 17th, '06, 07:24

Here's a linkfrom MediaCorp for the MV to Fann Wong's "Unforgettable Eyes" MV from the drama Always on my Mind. The song is so nice. :wub: Chris & Fann are just the cutest couple!

http://ch8.mediacorptv.com/shows/drama/view/315/2/.html
Attachments
Always On My Mind.jpg
Always On My Mind.jpg (244.29 KiB) Viewed 9223 times

tammiest

Post by tammiest » Sep 18th, '06, 20:45

Post Deleted By Author
Last edited by tammiest on Feb 19th, '08, 03:33, edited 1 time in total.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Sep 18th, '06, 22:59

@thank you all for the new MVs/KTVs

@tammiest
would you mind to post new MVs/KTVs in one post only? That way I can put up a link in the first post connecting it to your post. That way none of the KTVs/MVs will be lost in the mass of posts.

Btw I am creating a list of the KTVs/MVs listed according to drama. Going to complete it in the next couple of weeks. Hmmm... if I forget some songs please remind me of them and help to have a complete list http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 201#373201

tammiest

My MV Compilation Post

Post by tammiest » Sep 19th, '06, 14:04

I didn't realize I had that many MV's up already! Okay, here's my list of what I've already uploaded (including some that I didn't post here yet).

"UL" will now mean "uploading.com" until someone gives it a better nickname. The links expire after 30 days of inactivity. "FS" is FileSend and "SB" is ShareBee.

Also, about half of my MV's are in DAT format. This means they were ripped from a VCD... I tried converting them, but didn't like the pixelation that occurred. They are viewable with Windows Media Player, Media Player Classic, etc. I will NOT convert them for you, but you can easily do it yourself with WinAVI Converter. "RMVB" or "RM" files need to be played with RealAlternative installed or with RealPlayer.

Screencaps are available where links to posts appear.

Bao Qing Tian/包青天 (1992-1994 Taiwanese drama) [Post]
: 胡瓜 Hu Gua - 包青天 [Bao Qing Tian] [Justice Bao] [KTV] [SB]
: 黃安 Huang An - 新鴛鴦蝴蝶夢 [Xin Yuan Yang Hu Die Meng] [New Dream of the Butterfly Lovers] [KTV] [SB]

The Legendary Siblings/絕代雙驕 (1999 Taiwanese drama)
: 林志穎 Jimmy Lin ZhiYing - 快樂至上 [Kuai Le Zhi Shang] [Happiness Is Most Important] [KTV] [Post] [SB
: 林志穎 Jimmy Lin ZhiYing - 稻草人 [Dao Cao Ren] [Scarecrow] [MV] [Post] [SB]
: 謝霆鋒 Nicholas Tse TingFeng - 只要為你活一天 [Zhi Yao Wei Ni Huo Yi Tian] [As Long As I Can Live Another Day For You] [KTV] [Post] [SB

Meteor Garden/流星花園
: 流星花園/Meteor Garden - NG Footage [Post] [SB]
: 庾澄慶 Harlem Yu ChengQing - 情非得已 [Qing Fei De Yi] [Can't Help Falling in Love With You] [MV] [Post] [SB]
: 庾澄慶 Harlem Yu ChengQing - 情非得已 [Qing Fei De Yi] [Can't Help Falling in Love With You] [KTV] [SB]
: Martine McCutcheon - Perfect Moment [KTV] [Post] [SB]

Meteor Garden II/流星花園 II [Post]
: Chayanne - Yo Te Amo [MV] [[SB]
: Lara Fabian - Broken Vow [MV] [SB]
: F4 - 絕不能失去你 [Jue Bu Neng Shi Qu Ni] [Can't Lose You] [MV] [SB]
: F4 - 煙火的季節 [Yan Huo De Ji Jie] [Season of Fireworks] [MV] [SB]

Tian Guo De Jia Yi/Le Robe de Mariage des Cieux (2004 Taiwanese drama)
: R&B - 多一天愛一點 [Duo Yi Tian Ai Yi Dian] [Love You More Each Day] [MV] [Post] [SB]
: 王心凌 Cyndi Wang XinLing - 花的嫁紗 [Hua De Jia Sha] [A Flower's Wedding Veil] [DIY KTV] [Post] [SB]
: 王心凌 Cyndi Wang XinLing - 花的嫁紗 [Hua De Jia Sha] [A Flower's Wedding Veil] [KTV] [Post] [SB]
: 183Club - 折磨 [Zhe Mo] [Torture] [MV] [Post] [SB]
: 王心凌 Cyndi Wang XinLing - 愛的天國 [Ai De Tian Guo] [Heaven of Love] [KTV] [Post] [SB]

Wolf/狼 (Taiwanese Film)
: 林志穎 Jimmy Lin ZhiYing - 狼 [Lang] [Wolf] [MV] [Post] [UL]
Last edited by tammiest on Mar 10th, '09, 06:52, edited 55 times in total.

pot

Post by pot » Sep 20th, '06, 14:58

hello, is there chinese drama "proud of twins" or "the proud twins" theme song title and where to download it? thankyou..hopefully response asap..

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Sep 26th, '06, 02:40

pot wrote:hello, is there chinese drama "proud of twins" or "the proud twins" theme song title and where to download it? thankyou..hopefully response asap..
er.... i don't know what you're talking about, because i've never watched the drama. do you have a name of the song or the artist, or anything? it'd facilitate us in looking for it