sendspace
16%
Yousendit
5%
Yousendit
5%
rapidshare
9%
others (please leave a message which server you prefer)
8%

Total votes: 455

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » May 10th, '07, 09:54

andrea:) wrote:
gixo wrote:
andrea:) wrote:does anyone know what to do with the ktv file to really sing it with the video on tv?
you have to change the audio of your TV to left or right, to hear only the background music without the singer.
yup.. but wad do i do with the file in the computer?
on your computer? there should be an audiosign somewhere, sth like a tool to regulate your volume. If you open it, under volume control you can change the balance. turn it to the left or the right to switch between the audio channels. Some players also come with this tool. F.e. VCL player. if you use it go to audio and you can chose between the audio players. Hope that helps.

Please Buy From Amazon By Clicking Below To Help D-Addicts Forum:
andrea:)

Post by andrea:) » May 13th, '07, 13:27

gixo wrote:
gixo wrote: you have to change the audio of your TV to left or right, to hear only the background music without the singer.
yup.. but wad do i do with the file in the computer?
on your computer? there should be an audiosign somewhere, sth like a tool to regulate your volume. If you open it, under volume control you can change the balance. turn it to the left or the right to switch between the audio channels. Some players also come with this tool. F.e. VCL player. if you use it go to audio and you can chose between the audio players. Hope that helps.
gee tks! sry.. 1 more question.. the file in the computer... how do i transfer it to the tv for it to work on tv instead?

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » May 13th, '07, 19:26

gee tks! sry.. 1 more question.. the file in the computer... how do i transfer it to the tv for it to work on tv instead?
the best thing to do is to burn it as VCD. You can also burn it as data but some DVD-Players can't handle them. So better burn it as VCD.

andrea:)

Post by andrea:) » May 15th, '07, 10:48

gixo wrote:
the best thing to do is to burn it as VCD. You can also burn it as data but some DVD-Players can't handle them. So better burn it as VCD.
tks so much=)

iluvdrama

Post by iluvdrama » May 19th, '07, 07:22

Hi

Can I request Luo Zhi Xiang's '自我催眠(zhi wo cui mian) this MV? Thanks a miilion! :-)

gullible

ktv mpeg files for karaoke on tv

Post by gullible » May 22nd, '07, 19:03

I read the previous post about making a karaoke dvd or vcd, but I'm still confused. I authored the ktv mpeg files and then burn them onto a dvd using nero, but the audio would not turn off so that I can sing alone on tv. Can someone please help me make a karaoke dvd with on and off audio?

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: ktv mpeg files for karaoke on tv

Post by gixo » May 22nd, '07, 19:13

gullible wrote:I read the previous post about making a karaoke dvd or vcd, but I'm still confused. I authored the ktv mpeg files and then burn them onto a dvd using nero, but the audio would not turn off so that I can sing alone on tv. Can someone please help me make a karaoke dvd with on and off audio?
you did burn them as mpeg files onto your DVD, right? Then all you have to do is to change the sound. Instead of stereo sound you need to change it into either "right channel" or "left channel". There shoud be sth like an "audio button" on your controller.

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » May 23rd, '07, 03:20

Wow!
this topic is awesome!!!
thanks for sharing all these MVs...

ahhh just one question...
do you know a good site to download MVs (not KTV) with good quality of Cpop?
:D

hokilai

Re: ktv mpeg files for karaoke on tv

Post by hokilai » May 23rd, '07, 16:39

hi..im new here

may i request for eason chan " ai cing cuan yi " KTV??
and Diky Cheung " Xin Tu " KTV??
if someone had it

THX all

LvChineseGrl

Post by LvChineseGrl » May 24th, '07, 00:37

Does anyone have Alex and Stephy's large file version(high quality)KTVs? Thank you very much, and thx for my last time request about 183 CLUB's KTV.

snowjaderose

Post by snowjaderose » May 27th, '07, 10:01

Hi, I'm new here^^
Can I take request for all the HQ of Jerry yan's MVs? I tried to look for it everywhere but it seems so difficult to get :cry:
Not sure if I can request in here :unsure:
Thank you very much :-)

alina

Post by alina » May 27th, '07, 16:38

Don't know if someone already uploaded this, but anyway...

Artist: 戴佩妮 Penny Tai
Song: 小小 The Little Ones
Drama: 天堂来的孩子 The Kid from Heaven
Format: mpg

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » May 27th, '07, 17:36

@snowjaderose & LvChineseGrl: please read the first post. non-drama MV/KTVs are not allowed anymore.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » May 27th, '07, 20:32

@alina

thanks for the new song. btw. new avatar. Where is it from?

alina

Post by alina » May 27th, '07, 21:28

gixo wrote:@alina

thanks for the new song. btw. new avatar. Where is it from?
It's a drawing that was made for the anime movie Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo (The Girl Who Leapt Through Time). I saw this anime movie recently and I really like it.
Apparantly, this story has been made into a movie and a drama a couple of times, but unfortunately it's not on the d-addicts tracker.

cutevietgirl

Post by cutevietgirl » May 30th, '07, 00:30

May I request Hu Ge's mv of 天亮以后 (Tian Liang Yi Hou) from Fairy from Wonderland OST? Thanks in advance. It's here on youtube, too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMpzlgflRjk

tammiest

Post by tammiest » Jun 1st, '07, 02:58

Content Deleted By Author
Last edited by tammiest on Nov 16th, '08, 23:06, edited 1 time in total.

tn4ever

Post by tn4ever » Jun 14th, '07, 04:20

anyone has mtvs for the drama "my lucky star"? starring jimmy lin?

tammiest

Post by tammiest » Jun 15th, '07, 19:56

Last edited by tammiest on Nov 16th, '08, 23:07, edited 4 times in total.

love.choco

Post by love.choco » Jun 19th, '07, 14:55

Thanks gixo! You're really awesome!! I reaaaally like the ktv's :lol
But may I ask: where do you get all those ktvs from? Especially those of SHE ^^

oh, and I prefer using Filefront

ahkisha

Post by ahkisha » Jun 27th, '07, 21:21

angeizahoy wrote:ah ha. i didn't realize there was a thread for this!

but yeah. went combing through my collection of music videos, and came up with this list of MVs/KTVs from various dramas or have an actor/actress in it. (meh, i might have missed some, considering i haven't watched a lotta dramas...) let me know which ones you want (and i'll slowly but surely get them uploaded)

Devil Beside You Rainie Yang - Ai Mei
Devil Beside You Rainie Yang - Li Xiang Qing Ren
Hana Yori Dango Arashi - Wish
It Started With A Kiss Landy Wen - E Zuo Ju
Meteor Garden I/II F4 - Liu Xing Yu
My MVP Valentine 5566 - Wu Suo Wei
My MVP Valentine 5566 - Without Your Love
Lavender Ambrose Hsu - Hua Xiang
Lavender Ambrose Hsu - Xing Fu De Shun Jian
Love Contract Anson Hu - Waiting For You
Love Contract Ariel Lin - Gu Dan Bei Ban Qiu (I have 3 versions of this: Ariel's official MV, a making-of, and an MV using scenes from Love Contract)
Love Contract Jasmine Leung - Zhong Jian
Mars Alan Ke - Ling
Mars Vic Zhou, Barbie Hsu - Rang Wo Ai Ni
Prince Turn To Frog 183 Club - Zhen Ai
Prince Turn To Frog 183 Club - Mi Hun Ji
Prince Turn To Frog 183 Club, 7 Flowers - Bi Shang Yan Mo Nian San Bian
Prince Turn To Frog 183 Club, 7 Flowers - Hao Ai Ta Hao Xiang Ta (Not the singing MV, but like, a alternate/side story kinda MV)

Others With... Angelica Lee - Ai Cuo (has Mike He)
Others With... Jasmine Leung - Fen Shou Kuai Le (has Taro Wang)
Others With... Landy Wen - Zhu Wo Sheng Ri Kuai Le (has Mike He)
Others With... Vic Zhou - Make A Wish (has Ariel Lin)

i also have 2 Ariel Lin and Mike He commercials, a Mike He and Rainie Yang 7-11 commercial, and a little clip of Mike He trying (and failing) to sing

uploaded these for now ~
for cheong: 183 Club, 7 Flowers - Hao Ai Ta Hao Xiang Ta
:: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G31A2BME
for river_mist: Angelica Lee - Ai Cuo
:: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6RJZT2RJ
for river_mist: Landy Wen - Zhu Wo Sheng Ri Kuai Le
:: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BFS0S7DC

** btw, Gi-Ma-Mi, i checked. my ISWAK video is just a KTV, not an MV. sorry!

can i have arashi: wish and Ling but not from megauload! savefile, but i need it to play on quicktime, i want to put it into my ipod please

millenium_silver

Post by millenium_silver » Jun 28th, '07, 21:56

Thanks for the MV it's really hard to find good mandarin songs when you're not in asia thanks a bunch gals/guys keep up the good work

tammiest

Post by tammiest » Jul 1st, '07, 04:46

Last edited by tammiest on Nov 16th, '08, 23:11, edited 1 time in total.

Sandy5354

Post by Sandy5354 » Jul 2nd, '07, 18:00

can some1 reup Zhou Hui / 周蕙 - Undisguised / 赤裸

tammiest

Post by tammiest » Jul 4th, '07, 15:40

Last edited by tammiest on Nov 17th, '08, 03:06, edited 1 time in total.

ahkisha

Post by ahkisha » Jul 6th, '07, 01:25

Does anyone have
Jay Chou Ting mama de Hua (If there is one) \
Any by Jay Chou
Any Arashi
hua er yue dui
Luo zhi Xiang Gan bu Gan
wang Lee Hom Ni He Wo
Bu De Bu Ai
But they Have to be .mpg, or something like that
(.mp4)
I can't take .avi or etc. sorry!
and Can we request for Korean and Japanese MVS here?

Fei Lun Hai RULES!!!! :wub: :wub: :D

tn4ever

Post by tn4ever » Jul 6th, '07, 03:34

does anyone have mvs to "big flag hero aka Da Qi YingXiong Zhuan"? i'm currently watching this serie and would love to watch mtvs of the serie. thanks advance to anyone who could me find it!

tammiest

Post by tammiest » Jul 6th, '07, 04:24

ahkisha wrote:Does anyone have
Jay Chou Ting mama de Hua (If there is one) \
Any by Jay Chou
Any Arashi
hua er yue dui
Luo zhi Xiang Gan bu Gan
wang Lee Hom Ni He Wo
Bu De Bu Ai
But they Have to be .mpg, or something like that
(.mp4)
I can't take .avi or etc. sorry!
and Can we request for Korean and Japanese MVS here?

Fei Lun Hai RULES!!!! :wub: :wub: :D
Err... I don't mean to be rude, but you might want to read the rules of this thread. DRAMA MV's and KTV's ONLY can be requested; none of your requests fulfill that first requirement. Korean and Japanese MV's may NOT be requested in this thread because this is the Chinese and Taiwanese Drama MV thread. And lastly, you shouldn't expect/request uploaders to convert videos for you, especially because each conversion lowers the video and audio quality of the video, and each video upload takes considerable time. A better course of action would be for you to download or purchase video converting software or programs; I suggest WinAVI Converter. You'll be able to convert any ".avi" to ".mpeg" that way, and everyone wins. :)

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jul 6th, '07, 10:53

@ahkisha
We used to have a Korean MV thread but then it got erased for some unknown reasons. I also considered to create a Japanese MV thread but I don't really have the time to organize the list. So if anyone else wants to create it go ahead.

ahkisha

Post by ahkisha » Jul 8th, '07, 00:00

Okay thanks...

tammiest

Post by tammiest » Jul 14th, '07, 03:05

Last edited by tammiest on Nov 17th, '08, 03:42, edited 1 time in total.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jul 16th, '07, 18:29

@tammiest
nope, not going to sub a drama of his. Unfortunately there aren't any Chinese dramas with him but there are some nice movies. and about my ava, you have to praise habukie for it. When she asked me if she should make an ava for me I said I like to have Takeshi in it, so she chose that pic and made that beautiful ava for me. haha, it's gonna be a hot summer for me coz I want to make a Takeshi movie marathon.
Thanks for the new MVs

tammiest

The Legendary Siblings (1999)

Post by tammiest » Jul 16th, '07, 22:02

^^ Ah... yes, I also <3 Takeshi Kaneshiro. He has such an eclectic career! I think I own the great majority of his movies, but I have yet to watch them all.

Speaking of old idols and old dramas, check out this oldie-but-goldie upload I have for everyone today. Please remember NOT to steal these links or sub-links... also, since it's so hard to find these videos (and I ripped one of them, Scarecrow, myself), please credit me when you re-upload it elsewhere (the exception being YouTube). Enjoy!!

絕代雙驕/The Legendary Siblings (1999 Taiwanese drama)
: 林志穎 Jimmy Lin ZhiYing - 快樂至上 [Kuai Le Zhi Shang] [Happiness Is Most Important] [KTV]
* Opening Theme Ahh... I <3 this song. A lot. It brings back great memories of the opening sequence to the drama... it's also the first CD in which Jimmy shed his old image :)
ShareBee

: 林志穎 Jimmy Lin ZhiYing - 稻草人 [Dao Cao Ren] [Scarecrow] [MV]
* This song was featured in the drama... I believe it plays when Xiao LaJiao is looking for Xiao YuEr or something like that. It's very sad. I ripped this MV myself, so please do NOT re-upload elsewhere without credit, okay? Or I'll be like :cussing: , and we don't want that, haha.
ShareBee

: 謝霆鋒 Nicholas Tse TingFeng - 只要為你活一天 [Zhi Yao Wei Ni Huo Yi Tian] [As Long As I Can Live Another Day For You] [KTV]
* Closing Theme For the longest time, I had no idea that Nicholas Tse sang the theme song... since he had nothing to do with Legendary Siblings until years after the 1999 Taiwanese version was filmed and broadcast. Hearing this song reminds me of Xiao YuEr running through the rain (don't mind me)...
ShareBee

tammiest

Post by tammiest » Jul 20th, '07, 04:05

Deleted By Author
Last edited by tammiest on Mar 21st, '08, 18:43, edited 2 times in total.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jul 20th, '07, 09:14

@tammiest
Is Teresa Teng's Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De xin the original version? If so I think I have it somewhere. At least I have a KTV with a very old version.
as for movies... hmmm... since there aren't so many posts recently, I think allowing movie MVs is ok again.

tammiest

Post by tammiest » Jul 26th, '07, 02:47

Deleted By Author
Last edited by tammiest on Mar 21st, '08, 18:43, edited 4 times in total.

river_mist

Post by river_mist » Aug 1st, '07, 04:57

hey thanks for the jay mv!!! like the Secret!

n oh, i wld also like to hv theresa teng's moon over the heart too. v v nice song. hee :wub: :mrgreen: :cheers:

tammiest

Post by tammiest » Aug 2nd, '07, 15:32

Deleted By Author
Last edited by tammiest on Mar 21st, '08, 18:44, edited 2 times in total.

ttlexi

Post by ttlexi » Aug 4th, '07, 19:50

i have a little favor would like to ask to u guys, if anyone had the mv for "instigation by 5566" (this song is in mvp valentine) can u upload it again for me? thanks in advance

tammiest

Post by tammiest » Aug 4th, '07, 20:53

ttlexi wrote:i have a little favor would like to ask to u guys, if anyone had the mv for "instigation by 5566" (this song is in mvp valentine) can u upload it again for me? thanks in advance
Here's a hint: check out the first post of this thread for the compilation posts of the biggest uploaders of this thread. Here's mine.

ttlexi

Post by ttlexi » Aug 4th, '07, 23:58

tammiest wrote:
ttlexi wrote:i have a little favor would like to ask to u guys, if anyone had the mv for "instigation by 5566" (this song is in mvp valentine) can u upload it again for me? thanks in advance
Here's a hint: check out the first post of this thread for the compilation posts of the biggest uploaders of this thread. Here's mine.
i already checked n the link that has this mv had already expired, help plzzzz

tammiest

Post by tammiest » Aug 5th, '07, 00:31

ttlexi wrote:
tammiest wrote:
i already checked n the link that has this mv had already expired, help plzzzz
Whoa! So it has... now I'm super-sad :( Well, maybe I'll get around to uploading it again, but probably not any time soon. I've already uploaded it twice. Sorry!

DJhozy

Post by DJhozy » Aug 6th, '07, 05:42

anybody knows whether jay chou's new movie "secret" is up for downloading at anywhere? i'm looking for the raw.

tammiest

Bao Qing Tian (1992!!)

Post by tammiest » Sep 2nd, '07, 19:20

Ohohoho... don't know if anyone besides myself is actually OLD ENOUGH to remember this series, but here's a rare treat... the opening and ending theme songs for the Taiwanese CLASSIC, Bao Qing Tian!!... even though there's no drama footage, :crying:

Please DO NOT re-post download links, sub-links, or translated tracklists elsewhere without express permission from myself. These are all extremely rare files, so please do NOT re-upload any of them without crediting me. Thank you!! And enjoy!![/size]

包青天 (1992-1994 Taiwanese Drama)
: 胡瓜 Hu Gua - 包青天 [Bao Qing Tian] [Justice Bao] [KTV]]
* Opening Theme. MV is super-goofy... but the song brings back soo many memories *tears up*
ShareBee

: 黃安 Huang An - 新鴛鴦蝴蝶夢 [Xin Yuan Yang Hu Die Meng] [New Dream of the Butterfly Lovers] [KTV]
* Closing Theme. Unfortunately, also not a very exciting KTV, although decidedly less goofy. It's subbed with some really strange "pin yin"... :blink
ShareBee

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Sep 3rd, '07, 13:42

I'm going to faint. You actually got MV for Bao Qing Tian and Xin Yuan Yang Hu Die Meng?! I was just singing Xin Yuan Yang at a KTV on Friday. :wub: Love the show, love the song. Thank you for uploading.

May I do preorder request for Fahrenheit's Chu Shen Ru Hua? It's the opening theme song for "The X-Family." The MV might not be out yet.

Anyway, a big THANK YOU to tammiest. You found my childhood back those two MVs.

babycellist

Post by babycellist » Sep 4th, '07, 12:00

Bao Qing Tian?! Lol!!

Yep, I'd also like to "pre-request" Fahrenheit's Chu Shen Ru Hua MV from the X-Family OST (just like Kumaxell). ^__^ I wonder if they're making an MV for Bu Hui Ai as well?

And thank you for all these wonderful MVs you've uploaded so far! I really appreciate it~! :lol

insideMYheart

Post by insideMYheart » Sep 7th, '07, 16:05

終極一家/The X-Family
飛輪海 Fahrenheit
出神入化 Chu Shen Ru Hua MV

Sendspace / Megaupload

This is my first time sharing here so I wasn't sure if there was a specific format to follow. I uploaded it to MU & SS for another forum, someone can re-upload it to ShareBee if they'd like. Just wanted to share it since it's been requested.
Last edited by insideMYheart on Sep 17th, '07, 20:24, edited 1 time in total.

babycellist

Post by babycellist » Sep 7th, '07, 21:29

Thank you SO MUCH, insideMYheart!!! :lol

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Sep 8th, '07, 00:32

Thanks from me, too.

May I also request for "Qing Mei Tie Ma" (青梅鐵馬) by Chen Yi and Joanne Zeng. It's the opening theme song for Mean Girl Ah Chu. I love Joanne's singing. And, the MV is just too cute for us not to have it here.

XoX

Post by XoX » Sep 10th, '07, 01:49

Thanks for the Chu Shen Ru Hua MV! I love Fahrenheit.

Can I request "To Believe Again" from Ying Ye San Jia Yi? I have a low quality .flv version, but I'm looking for a HQ avi version. Thanks in advance.

sal1125

Post by sal1125 » Sep 12th, '07, 00:59

Just want to add a request for MV or KTVs for the songs from Ying Ye 3+1
thanks

tammiest

Post by tammiest » Sep 15th, '07, 04:49

Post Deleted By Author
Last edited by tammiest on Jun 11th, '08, 16:04, edited 1 time in total.

babycellist

Post by babycellist » Sep 17th, '07, 05:59

Hello! I bring two requests for HQ MVs with me... (A HQ .avi or .wmv file would be great, just not .rmvb - Realplayer hates me! >.<)

~ Fahrenheit - Bu Hui Ai MV [from X-Family OST]

~ Danson Tang - Zui Ai Hai Shi Ni [also from X-Family OST :P ]<== fulfilled, much thanks to insidemyheart :lol

Uhm... I don't really know what to say after tammiest's post, but I sincerely hope the problem can be sorted out, and I'll make sure never to do that! :lol

And thanks for all the awesome MV's that have been uploaded in this thread! :-)
Last edited by babycellist on Sep 17th, '07, 21:40, edited 1 time in total.

insideMYheart

Post by insideMYheart » Sep 17th, '07, 20:21

櫻野3加1/Ying Ye 3 Jia 1
林朝章 / Lin Chao Zhang (明道 Ming Dao) & 陳喬恩 Chen Qiao En
再次相信 Zai Ci Xiang Xin (To Believe Again) MV
Sendspace / Megaupload

I think this is the one you're all looking for, the quality is the best one I could find so far.

終極一家/The X-Family
唐禹哲 Tang Yu Zhe (Danson Tang)
最愛還是你 Zui Ai Hai Shi Ni MV
Sendspace / Megaupload

This is .wmv, I hope the quality is good enough. It's also the best one I could find so far.

babycellist

Post by babycellist » Sep 17th, '07, 21:36

Lolz... thanks so much, insidemyheart! You always come to my rescue... :P

XoX

Post by XoX » Sep 18th, '07, 02:06

Thank you so much insideMYheart! I love the MV! But it's only half of the mv, do have the whole thing? If you don't that's fine, b/c I love it.
ImageImageImage

xxswtlilangelxx

Post by xxswtlilangelxx » Sep 18th, '07, 04:08

i was wondering if anyone had the mvs to the songs from "why why love"? thanks in advance!

tammiest

Post by tammiest » Sep 18th, '07, 04:41

Post Deleted By Author
Last edited by tammiest on Jun 11th, '08, 16:05, edited 1 time in total.

sal1125

Post by sal1125 » Sep 18th, '07, 19:45

mmm, thanks insideMYheart, as well as Tammiest. But i never seem to be able to find Mv disc of any osts =P

XoX

Post by XoX » Sep 18th, '07, 23:36

Hey tammiest!

Awesome seeing you here too! Haven't seen you much on the RP threads. Hope to see you there soon! :-)

Thank you for the info about the mv. I have been really looking everywhere for a HQ one. Now I know why I can't find it. haha.
ImageImageImage

music52freak

Post by music52freak » Sep 20th, '07, 22:29

can somoene upload the Bu Hui Ai mv its already out and i cant find it anywhere else to download from thnxs also can i like ask how many post to download or wheres the download section maybe thnxs ^__^ V

insideMYheart

Post by insideMYheart » Sep 23rd, '07, 21:55

終極一家/The X-Family
飛輪海 Fahrenheit
不會愛 Bu Hui Ai MV

Sendspace / Megaupload

Here's an .avi version I found, best one so far.

櫻野3加1/Ying Ye 3 Jia 1
林朝章 / Lin Chao Zhang (明道 Ming Dao) & 陳喬恩 Chen Qiao En
再次相信 Zai Ci Xiang Xin (To Believe Again) KTV

Sendspace / Megaupload

This should be the full version of the KTV, in .avi format. The quality is much better than it looks in the photo.
Last edited by insideMYheart on Oct 8th, '07, 07:01, edited 2 times in total.

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Sep 27th, '07, 22:32

Here's Anson Hu's 'Waiting for You' MV Subbed in English & Pinyin:

Anson Hu - Waiting for You (Love Contract) - Subs in English & Pinyin
Download Link - http://sharebee.com/a66a38d2
Screenshot -
:D

tammiest

Post by tammiest » Sep 28th, '07, 01:28

Post Deleted By Author
Last edited by tammiest on Jun 11th, '08, 16:00, edited 1 time in total.

lil_aqua_chic

Post by lil_aqua_chic » Sep 29th, '07, 09:53

omg omg does anyone have fahrenheit and SHE's new MV for romantic princess theme song?!!!!!

tammiest

Post by tammiest » Oct 7th, '07, 17:47

Deleted By Author
Last edited by tammiest on Mar 21st, '08, 18:39, edited 3 times in total.

sal1125

Post by sal1125 » Oct 7th, '07, 22:51

wow, High Skool Musical 2 is like a multicultural thing. There's like a HK version for one of the songs, and a French version for one of the other songs. Now i found a TW version haha
Thanks^^

insideMYheart

Post by insideMYheart » Oct 8th, '07, 07:50

換換愛/Huan Huan Ai (Why Why Love)
楊丞琳 Yang Cheng Lin (Rainie Yang)
缺氧 Que Yang (Oxygen Deprived) KTV

Sharebee

This is the ending theme song for the drama series.

王傳一 Wang Chuan Yi (Kingone Wang)
我要的世界 Wo Yao De Shi Jie (The World I Want) KTV

Sharebee

This is the opening theme song for the drama series.

換換愛 Huan Huan Ai (Why Why Love) KTV

Sharebee

Welcome to My Heart KTV
Sharebee

And since I'm sharing so much of Kingone Wang already, one more...

極道學園/Ji Dao Xue Yuan (Goku Dou High School)
Lovin'U MV

Sharebee

I haven't seen this drama myself but this is the opening theme song for the drama series.

tammiest

Post by tammiest » Oct 9th, '07, 15:48

Post Deleted By Author
Last edited by tammiest on Jun 11th, '08, 16:01, edited 1 time in total.

xxswtlilangelxx

Post by xxswtlilangelxx » Oct 10th, '07, 04:01

thanks insideMYheart for the why why love mvs! it totally made my day!

tammiest

Post by tammiest » Oct 20th, '07, 22:35

Post Deleted By Author
Last edited by tammiest on Jun 11th, '08, 16:01, edited 1 time in total.

aeris0729

Post by aeris0729 » Oct 21st, '07, 02:23

can someone re up zhe mo of 183 club and cunzai of 5566 in mediafire or anywhere but not megaupload...thanks a bunch

tammiest

Post by tammiest » Oct 21st, '07, 05:10

Post Deleted By Author
Last edited by tammiest on Jun 11th, '08, 16:02, edited 1 time in total.

tammiest

Post by tammiest » Oct 27th, '07, 23:32

Post Deleted By Author
Last edited by tammiest on Jun 11th, '08, 16:03, edited 1 time in total.

river_mist

Post by river_mist » Oct 28th, '07, 03:38

thanks for the JJ Lin MVs/KTVs!!! its hard to find such songs in this thread! love u lots! hahaha :cheers: