Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Smoke flowers of March (chinese drama)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Smoke flowers of March (chinese drama)

Post by P0KEY » Dec 22nd, '05, 05:05

Hey, i was wondering if anyone saw the chinese drama 烟花三月 (i might`ve mistranslated it in the topic title).

it`s airing on tv now where i am, and i think it`s a very good drama. i`m just curious about other people`s reviews, and maybe we can discuss this drama :-)

if you watched it, what do you think of this?

i believe some info can be found about this drama here:
http://www.ctv.com.tw/event/2005/mar/
http://lib.verycd.com/2005/04/06/0000045129.html

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Dec 22nd, '05, 05:42

Looks interesting :)

Let us know how the story unfolds and what you think of it.

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Dec 22nd, '05, 06:44

i only watch it occasionally, my mom usually watches it every night (i have to do homework), but from what i watch whenever i can, the story is about a guy who goes into this tomb and falls in love with the tombkeeper (and the girl is really pretty... the girls in this drama are really pretty) the story kind of goes downhill from there (from what i watched.. i feel so sorry for the main guy lol)

the lady is so pretty!!!! :-) and the guy is very good looking, too :-) that`s just a bonus to a pretty good story, it makes you want to keep watching it :lol

hanhan

Post by hanhan » Dec 22nd, '05, 08:57

the main actor is my favorite Hongkong actor he is sos cute but too bad i am not a fan of this kind of series

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Dec 23rd, '05, 01:08

hanhan wrote:the main actor is my favorite Hongkong actor he is sos cute but too bad i am not a fan of this kind of series
why?

hanhan

Post by hanhan » Dec 23rd, '05, 03:00

P0KEY wrote:
hanhan wrote:the main actor is my favorite Hongkong actor he is sos cute but too bad i am not a fan of this kind of series
why?
i do not know i just have the bad feeling for the old time series i rather watch mofern series but somes are funny i may watch :mrgreen:

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Dec 23rd, '05, 07:36

hanhan wrote:
P0KEY wrote:
why?
i do not know i just have the bad feeling for the old time series i rather watch mofern series but somes are funny i may watch :mrgreen:
so you like things like Devil Beside You, ISWAK kind of dramas?

i guess people have their tastes. personally, i like Devil beside you and iswak too, but i think the old style dramas are awesome too. they have great storylines. :: points to huan zhu ge ge ::

hanhan

Post by hanhan » Dec 23rd, '05, 08:09

i do not like Devil beside you it was great at the first 4 epis but later on it is kinda boring i prefer ISWAK than it the old style drama are ok but the way they talk make me wanna laugh and the kungfu thing is lack realism but the series " War of in-laws " i really like that style of it

nlayhua

Post by nlayhua » Dec 24th, '05, 14:17

hanhan wrote:i do not like Devil beside you it was great at the first 4 epis but later on it is kinda boring i prefer ISWAK than it the old style drama are ok but the way they talk make me wanna laugh and the kungfu thing is lack realism but the series " War of in-laws " i really like that style of it
oh that hongkong actor is benny chan. He will be acting a new hongkong drama about circus right? I saw the trailer for new hongkong dramas for 2006. yes i also like hongkong drama 'war of in laws', it's funny. sorry i like hongkong dramas more..hehe..

thanks for introducing the drama pokey, but the drama doesn't really attract me, is it only about a depressing love story?

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Dec 26th, '05, 05:10

saw the series a few months back, a bit underwhelming as there was always some threat of death to drive dramatic tension, but made it seemed like the writer was running out of tricks ... don't remember too many details now