[HKDrama] Scavenger's Paradise (TVB, 2005)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
Post Reply
User avatar
vegi-saurus
Posts: 137
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 13:22
Location: Canada

[HKDrama] Scavenger's Paradise (TVB, 2005)

Post by vegi-saurus » Dec 11th, '05, 19:53

Image

I've put together links, uploaded by myself and some snazzy people on another board. Enjoy.

Any episodes with an asterix (*) sign, change the extension from .avi to .zip OR run the .avi file directly in WinZip (or any other extraction program).

Episode 1 - by luuman
http://files.filefront.com/Scavengers_P ... einfo.html

Episode 2 - by luuman
http://files.filefront.com/Scavengers_P ... einfo.html

Episode 3
http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=1de09108 ... fb50b8d092
http://www.uploading.com/?get=A3X4G7Z9

Episode 4 - by chadchan
http://files.filefront.com/04rmvb/;4365 ... einfo.html

Episode 5
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JR0LX04D

Episode 6
http://www.uploading.com/?get=54H3J81Z

Episode 7 - by chadchan
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H432VMQ9

Episode 8 - by chadchan
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9RYQY2OJ

Episode 9 - by chadchan
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C6XWT55I

Episode 10*
http://www.uploading.com/en/?get=3TK957B5

Episode 11
http://www.uploading.com/?get=7Y3RUXCJ
http://files.filefront.com/Scavengers_P ... einfo.html

Episode 12*
http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=7aed625d ... 87b3328fc9

Episode 13*
http://www.uploading.com/?get=UTXC7SIF

Episode 14*
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IXS4BOAF

Episode 15*
http://www.uploading.com/?get=WSV6VU3P

Episode 16
http://www.uploading.com/?get=8Y4LHIQF

Episode 17
http://www.uploading.com/?get=EXD05FHA

Episode 18
http://www.uploading.com/?get=FZ0NN12Q

Episode 19
http://www.uploading.com/?get=4PJWJL9M
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5cy3s7

Episode 20 [end]
http://www.uploading.com/?get=NPNGYU52
Last edited by vegi-saurus on Jul 6th, '06, 14:51, edited 34 times in total.
Image
:wub: I love Vivian Chow :wub:

Jemalene
Posts: 15
Joined: Oct 11th, '05, 05:39

Post by Jemalene » Dec 12th, '05, 01:44

Thank you =)
I been waiting to see this series for a very long time ....

User avatar
vegi-saurus
Posts: 137
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 13:22
Location: Canada

Post by vegi-saurus » Dec 12th, '05, 01:50

Jemalene wrote:Thank you =)
I been waiting to see this series for a very long time ....
U r welcome. Happy downloading! :lol
Image
:wub: I love Vivian Chow :wub:

Jemalene
Posts: 15
Joined: Oct 11th, '05, 05:39

Post by Jemalene » Dec 12th, '05, 03:11

Hi ,

I have encountered some problems with megaupload.
When i click on the hyperlink which you have posted ( download icon ) , it does not lead me to the pop up download screen.
Whereas it lead me to another page , which says wat download with premium..

Hmm~ or must i have an acc ?

User avatar
vegi-saurus
Posts: 137
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 13:22
Location: Canada

Post by vegi-saurus » Dec 12th, '05, 06:01

Jemalene wrote:Hi ,

I have encountered some problems with megaupload.
When i click on the hyperlink which you have posted ( download icon ) , it does not lead me to the pop up download screen.
Whereas it lead me to another page , which says wat download with premium..

Hmm~ or must i have an acc ?
Thanks for pointing that out. I have provided a different link.
Image
:wub: I love Vivian Chow :wub:

Jemalene
Posts: 15
Joined: Oct 11th, '05, 05:39

Post by Jemalene » Dec 12th, '05, 07:30

Thank you again for all the help !!!

pigsy
Posts: 16
Joined: Nov 30th, '05, 02:01

Post by pigsy » Dec 12th, '05, 10:28

i'm been looking 4 this series~
thanks a lot!!

User avatar
vegi-saurus
Posts: 137
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 13:22
Location: Canada

Post by vegi-saurus » Dec 12th, '05, 18:22

Jemalene wrote:Thank you again for all the help !!!
pigsy wrote:i'm been looking 4 this series~
thanks a lot!!
My pleasure! Happy watching! :tv:
Image
:wub: I love Vivian Chow :wub:

skinnydragon
Posts: 24
Joined: Nov 20th, '05, 07:32

Post by skinnydragon » Dec 13th, '05, 01:09

hmmm ep 11 seems to be from a different show..

User avatar
vegi-saurus
Posts: 137
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 13:22
Location: Canada

Post by vegi-saurus » Dec 13th, '05, 08:03

skinnydragon wrote:hmmm ep 11 seems to be from a different show..
Yikes! It's from a series called Net Deception. I will not be able to upload eps 11 until after the holidays. So either someone step up or wait i get back. Sorry everybody. :-(
Image
:wub: I love Vivian Chow :wub:

kapompom
Posts: 28
Joined: Apr 14th, '05, 10:13

Post by kapompom » Dec 15th, '05, 08:39

oh my god..thanks a lot ! :cheers: love u vegi-saurus!! :salut: i've been trying to collect Myolie's series recently, but most of the torrents that I've got doesn't have any seed left...

User avatar
ai_shinya
Posts: 14
Joined: Oct 1st, '05, 06:43
Location: US

Post by ai_shinya » Dec 25th, '05, 02:49

Thankyou for uploading this!! :D gladly appreciate it. i've been looking all over for this. I heard it's really funny =)

twins4ever
Posts: 1
Joined: Nov 15th, '05, 21:15

Post by twins4ever » Dec 27th, '05, 12:29

Thank you very much!
Last edited by twins4ever on Dec 27th, '05, 17:10, edited 2 times in total.

freakyboii
Posts: 8
Joined: Dec 24th, '05, 17:18
Location: Singapore

Post by freakyboii » Dec 27th, '05, 14:51

Are there english subs in the links you provided?

skw
Posts: 4
Joined: Jan 3rd, '06, 13:38

chapter 6

Post by skw » Jan 3rd, '06, 19:36

hi there the link for chapter 6 doesn't work anymore..can someone reupload it??


User avatar
vegi-saurus
Posts: 137
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 13:22
Location: Canada

Re: Scavenger's Paradise episode 6

Post by vegi-saurus » Jan 8th, '06, 22:57

Thanks for helping out! :cheers:
Image
:wub: I love Vivian Chow :wub:

babyliz
Posts: 3
Joined: Jan 8th, '06, 23:23

Post by babyliz » Jan 8th, '06, 23:32

Hi! Could someone help me out? I'm looking for episode 11.

There's no seeders for the file. Your help would be appreciate.

Thanks!

User avatar
vegi-saurus
Posts: 137
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 13:22
Location: Canada

Post by vegi-saurus » Jan 10th, '06, 13:22

babyliz wrote:Hi! Could someone help me out? I'm looking for episode 11.

There's no seeders for the file. Your help would be appreciate.

Thanks!
The link still works as far as i know.
Image
:wub: I love Vivian Chow :wub:

babyliz
Posts: 3
Joined: Jan 8th, '06, 23:23

Post by babyliz » Jan 10th, '06, 18:44

Hi,

But reading the previous posts, isn't ep 11 from a different show?

User avatar
vegi-saurus
Posts: 137
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 13:22
Location: Canada

Post by vegi-saurus » Jan 16th, '06, 07:00

babyliz wrote:Hi,

But reading the previous posts, isn't ep 11 from a different show?
Sigh...i lost the real ep 11 and i myself am in need of it. Sorry for uploading the wrong one!
Image
:wub: I love Vivian Chow :wub:

User avatar
mageditor
Posts: 64
Joined: Dec 15th, '05, 03:30
Location: Shanghai
Contact:

Re: [TVB] Scavenger's Paradise

Post by mageditor » Jan 20th, '06, 02:10

Any kind soul can upload ep 3 again? Site no longer working.

Episode 3
http://www.uploading.com/?get=A3X4G7Z9
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=66M6XNST (only premium members)
[/quote]

keochong
Posts: 9
Joined: Jan 11th, '06, 04:51

CH 3 please!

Post by keochong » Jan 21st, '06, 17:47

:salut: VEGI, could u please reup CH 3? Thx.

User avatar
vegi-saurus
Posts: 137
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 13:22
Location: Canada

Re: CH 3 please!

Post by vegi-saurus » Jan 22nd, '06, 21:59

mageditor wrote:Any kind soul can upload ep 3 again? Site no longer working.
keochong wrote::salut: VEGI, could u please reup CH 3? Thx.
Episode 3
http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=1de09108 ... fb50b8d092
Image
:wub: I love Vivian Chow :wub:

imitchie
Posts: 4
Joined: Nov 30th, '05, 09:55

i think i'm in love..

Post by imitchie » Jan 22nd, '06, 23:38

vegi-saurus, thanks heaps for ep 3 (3rd upload!)! oh.. i love u if u look like ur avatar.. :)

keochong
Posts: 9
Joined: Jan 11th, '06, 04:51

Post by keochong » Jan 23rd, '06, 03:31

:cheers: Vegi, u're the man!

User avatar
vegi-saurus
Posts: 137
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 13:22
Location: Canada

Post by vegi-saurus » Jan 23rd, '06, 04:57

imitchie wrote:vegi-saurus, thanks heaps for ep 3 (3rd upload!)! oh.. i love u if u look like ur avatar.. :)
She is the love of my life...hehehe...:wub: And besides, it'll be freaky for a guy to look as hot as her.
keochong wrote::cheers: Vegi, u're the man!

Yes, i am a man. :lol

You're both welcome.
Image
:wub: I love Vivian Chow :wub:

User avatar
vegi-saurus
Posts: 137
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 13:22
Location: Canada

Post by vegi-saurus » Jan 29th, '06, 07:27

vegi-saurus wrote:
babyliz wrote:Hi,

But reading the previous posts, isn't ep 11 from a different show?
Sigh...i lost the real ep 11 and i myself am in need of it. Sorry for uploading the wrong one!
This should be the right one! Fingers crossed! So initial post is updated with this link.

Episode 11 - link by Quen at TVB Nation -
http://files.filefront.com/Scavengers_P ... einfo.html
Image
:wub: I love Vivian Chow :wub:

babyliz
Posts: 3
Joined: Jan 8th, '06, 23:23

Post by babyliz » Jan 29th, '06, 07:55

vegi

Happy new year! And thanks for the file! :D

Malone_MVP
Posts: 4
Joined: Feb 5th, '06, 17:36

Post by Malone_MVP » Feb 5th, '06, 17:39

Hi I was wondering if someone could help me out. I tried dling this series and for the filefront website I got this error:

Invalid Key or in use or Missing File

Your download key for the requested file is invalid. Download keys are only valid for 48 hours. Once your download is complete, the key is no longer valid. Keys are also only valid for the original server.

Additionally this error may be caused because the file was not found on the server.

If you need help starting your download, please contact FileFront support.

and for the megashares website I get this:

Megashares Link Error:
All download slots for this link are currently filled.
Please try again momentarily.

I have dled this up to Episode 5 and I cant get the other ones to work, can someone please help

User avatar
vegi-saurus
Posts: 137
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 13:22
Location: Canada

Post by vegi-saurus » Feb 5th, '06, 18:13

Malone_MVP wrote:I have dled this up to Episode 5 and I cant get the other ones to work, can someone please help
Sometimes it does not work right away. You just have to keep trying.
Image
:wub: I love Vivian Chow :wub:

Malone_MVP
Posts: 4
Joined: Feb 5th, '06, 17:36

Post by Malone_MVP » Feb 5th, '06, 22:31

Hi Vegi, Thanks for your help. The mega site works now, btu I kept trying for the file front site for episode 6 and I got this again:

Invalid Key or in use or Missing File

Your download key for the requested file is invalid. Download keys are only valid for 48 hours. Once your download is complete, the key is no longer valid. Keys are also only valid for the original server.

Additionally this error may be caused because the file was not found on the server.

If you need help starting your download, please contact FileFront support.

Is there another way I can get episode 6?
Thanks

User avatar
vegi-saurus
Posts: 137
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 13:22
Location: Canada

Post by vegi-saurus » Feb 5th, '06, 23:25

Malone_MVP wrote:Hi Vegi, Thanks for your help. The mega site works now, btu I kept trying for the file front site for episode 6 and I got this again:

Invalid Key or in use or Missing File

Your download key for the requested file is invalid. Download keys are only valid for 48 hours. Once your download is complete, the key is no longer valid. Keys are also only valid for the original server.

Additionally this error may be caused because the file was not found on the server.

If you need help starting your download, please contact FileFront support.

Is there another way I can get episode 6?
Thanks
I tried it and there is nothing wrong with it.
Image
:wub: I love Vivian Chow :wub:

Malone_MVP
Posts: 4
Joined: Feb 5th, '06, 17:36

Post by Malone_MVP » Feb 7th, '06, 01:40

Hi Vegi,

I dunno why but I still get the same thing about the invalid key. Infact I cant dl number 6 or 11. Both are from Filefront, I even tried on 3 other peoples computers.

Thanks

User avatar
vegi-saurus
Posts: 137
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 13:22
Location: Canada

Post by vegi-saurus » Feb 8th, '06, 17:33

Malone_MVP wrote:Hi Vegi,

I dunno why but I still get the same thing about the invalid key. Infact I cant dl number 6 or 11. Both are from Filefront, I even tried on 3 other peoples computers.

Thanks
Ok, i will upload ep 6 and 11 today. So check out the first post for new links later ok? :mrgreen:
Image
:wub: I love Vivian Chow :wub:

Malone_MVP
Posts: 4
Joined: Feb 5th, '06, 17:36

Post by Malone_MVP » Feb 8th, '06, 23:06

Hi Vegi,

Omg thank you so much for episode 6 god bless you thank you thank you. I cant wait for episode 11 either. In addition, I hope this is not too much to ask for, but I dled episode 18 before but for some reason it says I have some kind of error so I tried everything then I got frustrated and deleted it, then I dled it again but when I tried dling it for the past 3 days it says missing link, so hopefully u can help me out with episode 18 as well..

Thanks from the bottom of my heart

User avatar
vegi-saurus
Posts: 137
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 13:22
Location: Canada

Post by vegi-saurus » Feb 10th, '06, 02:25

Malone_MVP wrote:Hi Vegi,

Omg thank you so much for episode 6 god bless you thank you thank you. I cant wait for episode 11 either. In addition, I hope this is not too much to ask for, but I dled episode 18 before but for some reason it says I have some kind of error so I tried everything then I got frustrated and deleted it, then I dled it again but when I tried dling it for the past 3 days it says missing link, so hopefully u can help me out with episode 18 as well..

Thanks from the bottom of my heart
No problem. You'll be thanking me again. Check out the first post. :lol
Image
:wub: I love Vivian Chow :wub:

02-liciouz
Posts: 6
Joined: Jan 8th, '05, 22:59

Post by 02-liciouz » Feb 10th, '06, 07:17

Thanks for uploading! But ep 11 is from another drama though.. I wonder if you're able to reupload the correct episode? Thanks!

User avatar
vegi-saurus
Posts: 137
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 13:22
Location: Canada

Post by vegi-saurus » Feb 10th, '06, 17:48

02-liciouz wrote:Thanks for uploading! But ep 11 is from another drama though.. I wonder if you're able to reupload the correct episode? Thanks!
Sheesh, i did it again... :unsure:

Check the first post in a few days...
Image
:wub: I love Vivian Chow :wub:

02-liciouz
Posts: 6
Joined: Jan 8th, '05, 22:59

Post by 02-liciouz » Feb 10th, '06, 23:36

vegi-saurus wrote:
02-liciouz wrote:Thanks for uploading! But ep 11 is from another drama though.. I wonder if you're able to reupload the correct episode? Thanks!
Sheesh, i did it again... :unsure:

Check the first post in a few days...
Thanks a lot!

User avatar
vegi-saurus
Posts: 137
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 13:22
Location: Canada

Post by vegi-saurus » Feb 11th, '06, 05:01

02-liciouz wrote:
vegi-saurus wrote:
02-liciouz wrote:Thanks for uploading! But ep 11 is from another drama though.. I wonder if you're able to reupload the correct episode? Thanks!
Sheesh, i did it again... :unsure:

Check the first post in a few days...
Thanks a lot!
New ep 11 is up! 8)
Image
:wub: I love Vivian Chow :wub:

02-liciouz
Posts: 6
Joined: Jan 8th, '05, 22:59

Post by 02-liciouz » Feb 11th, '06, 21:19

Thanks for uploading episode 11 but when I tried downloading episode 20 I think it says that the sever is reset or something like that.. so I wonder if you're able to reupload episode 20. Thanks a lot.

User avatar
vegi-saurus
Posts: 137
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 13:22
Location: Canada

Post by vegi-saurus » Feb 11th, '06, 21:43

02-liciouz wrote:Thanks for uploading episode 11 but when I tried downloading episode 20 I think it says that the sever is reset or something like that.. so I wonder if you're able to reupload episode 20. Thanks a lot.
If that happens, try again and again and...
Image
:wub: I love Vivian Chow :wub:

02-liciouz
Posts: 6
Joined: Jan 8th, '05, 22:59

Post by 02-liciouz » Feb 11th, '06, 22:35

vegi-saurus wrote:
02-liciouz wrote:Thanks for uploading episode 11 but when I tried downloading episode 20 I think it says that the sever is reset or something like that.. so I wonder if you're able to reupload episode 20. Thanks a lot.
If that happens, try again and again and...
alright. Thanks for replying =D

User avatar
bonafidevixen
Posts: 38
Joined: Feb 7th, '06, 13:05
Location: Australia, Sydney

Post by bonafidevixen » Feb 12th, '06, 15:53

yeah! thanks for this...the filefront d/ls are mad...

lisala1988
Posts: 1
Joined: Feb 13th, '06, 00:05

Post by lisala1988 » Feb 13th, '06, 00:21

wow, thanks a lot :cheers: :alcoholic:

User avatar
Azngurl_meiying2006
Posts: 75
Joined: Feb 13th, '06, 01:55
Location: Ca
Contact:

Post by Azngurl_meiying2006 » Feb 13th, '06, 02:02

:-) thanx 4 upload this drama.

User avatar
bonafidevixen
Posts: 38
Joined: Feb 7th, '06, 13:05
Location: Australia, Sydney

Post by bonafidevixen » Feb 26th, '06, 05:31

Ok...filefront sucks...thanks for the other links!

nikki_9882004
Posts: 2
Joined: Mar 1st, '06, 23:16

Post by nikki_9882004 » Mar 21st, '06, 22:35

Hi, could someone help me re-upload ep.15 please? :unsure:

N90
Posts: 1
Joined: Mar 22nd, '06, 12:48

Problem with downloading, please help!

Post by N90 » Mar 22nd, '06, 12:50

Hi there,

Eps 10, 12-15 no longer works, it states that the link has been removed, please help! Thanks!

User avatar
vegi-saurus
Posts: 137
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 13:22
Location: Canada

Post by vegi-saurus » Apr 8th, '06, 17:06

All dead links replaced! Enjoy...
Image
:wub: I love Vivian Chow :wub:

ultraeason23
Posts: 6
Joined: Jun 12th, '06, 15:29

Help! Problem with episode #4

Post by ultraeason23 » Jun 13th, '06, 12:17

Can someone please reupload episode # 4. The link does not seem to work. Thank You very much :roll

User avatar
vegi-saurus
Posts: 137
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 13:22
Location: Canada

Re: Help! Problem with episode #4

Post by vegi-saurus » Jul 6th, '06, 14:53

ultraeason23 wrote:Can someone please reupload episode # 4. The link does not seem to work. Thank You very much :roll
Works for me. Try again.
Image
:wub: I love Vivian Chow :wub:

Hung_Heo
Posts: 9
Joined: Sep 28th, '06, 18:37

Post by Hung_Heo » Oct 4th, '06, 18:52

thx u for sharing
:D

curiousplay
Posts: 27
Joined: Nov 21st, '05, 01:16

Post by curiousplay » Oct 9th, '06, 14:28

Are the links in mandarin/dual sound?

Zabeans
Posts: 1
Joined: Oct 29th, '06, 18:04

Post by Zabeans » Nov 5th, '06, 05:32

Does anyone still have this series? the links for ep 1, 2, 11 and 12 are dead.

- the series is in Canton & chinese subtiltle

Thx

XplainsimpleX
Posts: 25
Joined: Sep 18th, '06, 02:20

Post by XplainsimpleX » Aug 26th, '07, 03:21

anyone got all the episodes on torrents?

TonyLim
Posts: 49
Joined: Dec 15th, '08, 04:28

Post by TonyLim » Dec 24th, '08, 10:27

Hi there every uploader,
I need help. I find that there are no completion of the series in any upload.
For example some episodes in uploading com, some in filefront com, some in megaupload, some in megashare.com and some in sendspace.com.
I am using megaupload, so would uploader in megaupload please upload the whole series.
I am missing 3,6,16,17,18,19.
Thank you. very much

blazingthunder
Posts: 1
Joined: Nov 21st, '10, 06:20

Post by blazingthunder » Nov 21st, '10, 06:24

hi i was wondering if u can reupload the episodes again pls

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest