[CDrama] My Bratty Princess (2005)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
vicky

[CDrama] My Bratty Princess (2005)

Post by vicky » Nov 28th, '05, 14:19

Hi,

I just want to share with you a good new. Jang Naea and Alec Su play together in a new drama. It is about a girl that belongs to a rich family but uses to wear man clothes and plays in the town. She has a good heart : she helps the poor a lot (she uses the money she got by some unsual ways such as robbing rich people), Of course, she changes her name when she appears as a boy. One day, she meets two guys (the king and a prince) and becomes their "brother" but she doesn't really know their real identity neither are they.

This drama is very funny.
Last edited by vicky on Nov 29th, '05, 18:13, edited 1 time in total.

jAnA

Post by jAnA » Nov 28th, '05, 14:45

You've watched it already? I just downloaded the series till Eps 6(the quality was really bad)...I watched it a bit but the story still... well, doesn't impress me very much... but Alec as the emperor is totally watchable!

vis

Post by vis » Nov 28th, '05, 15:38

WOW, cool! I love the crossdressing theme XD Hope someone can upload it here.. jAnA where did u download it? :D

jAnA

Post by jAnA » Nov 28th, '05, 16:04

vis wrote:WOW, cool! I love the crossdressing theme XD Hope someone can upload it here.. jAnA where did u download it? :D
I got it from btchina...(rmvb & not so good quality)...

If someone is going to upload it here I hope they'll upload a good quality ones...
Attachments

[The extension torrent has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Last edited by jAnA on Dec 6th, '05, 02:50, edited 2 times in total.

camgackt

Post by camgackt » Nov 29th, '05, 04:10

The series is out?? I've been wanting to watch it ever since I saw the summary. Is it in Mandarin or Korean?? Is it called the Unreasonable Princess too? :wub:

Hatasaro

Post by Hatasaro » Nov 29th, '05, 08:27

ya, i like this drama. is quite funny. i just watch finished until eps5 only. Can anyone upload this drama (megaupload)?Thank

jAnA

Post by jAnA » Nov 29th, '05, 10:49

camgackt wrote:The series is out?? I've been wanting to watch it ever since I saw the summary. Is it in Mandarin or Korean?? Is it called the Unreasonable Princess too? :wub:
It's in Mandarin (dubbed :glare: )...

There's no exact (official) english title for this serial...but "Unreasonable Princess" explains the same meaning (some sites/forums called it Bratty Princess or Obstinate Princess)

vicky

Post by vicky » Nov 29th, '05, 18:21

don't you think that this drama presents some simultarities with Huan Zhu Ge Ge ? Nara Jang is as cute as Zhao wei : perhaps the real personaty of Nara corresponds to her character in this drama. Do someone know if she spoke chinese when acting ? I'm curious about it.

wint3r4_wm

Post by wint3r4_wm » Nov 30th, '05, 00:42

i don't understand Chinese language,
do someone hav english sub .srt ?

pe3kabo0

Post by pe3kabo0 » Nov 30th, '05, 18:41

does anyone have the english hardsubbed version instead? cos er.. my chinese reading skills are restricted to about 3 characters =.="

vicky

Post by vicky » Nov 30th, '05, 20:29

as i know, there isn't any english sub for this drama. unfortunately, my chinese skills aren't good enough to translate

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Dec 2nd, '05, 04:45

omg thx fer posting the torrent!! :cheers: I've been patiently wanting to watch this series fer a long ass time! thx so much, sounds like this series is gonna make it big maybe! plz post da torrent fer the last 10 eps wen it's release, thx in advance!

camgackt

Post by camgackt » Dec 2nd, '05, 05:00

Thank you for the torrent.. but does anybody knows of any CB other than Nomanymore that has the show?

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Dec 2nd, '05, 05:59

wow this sounds interesting
giving it a download right now. getting some pretty decent speed!!! :D:D

jAnA

Post by jAnA » Dec 2nd, '05, 17:28

LOL...watched this serial till Eps 12 already :mrgreen:.. the plot gets more interesting (& funny) after they slowly uncover each other's identities...

Here's the torrent for the other eps.. This serial was supposed to have 30 eps but now it has 36 eps (& there's 33 eps for the one *about to be* aired in Taiwan [CTV channel])
Attachments

Last edited by jAnA on Dec 5th, '05, 11:41, edited 1 time in total.

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Dec 2nd, '05, 23:04

hehe i just got home and here is the first first eps. lol at first 3 min and now it's funny already. some cheapass girl dressed up as a guy >.< lol
the fighters are both very muscular and funny looking at the same time. lol awesome fight! reminds me of WWW. lmao

jAnA

Post by jAnA » Dec 3rd, '05, 05:33

Here's another torrent file. It's for Eps 21-36.
Attachments

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Dec 3rd, '05, 15:14

w00t!!!
thanks!!!
man this is awesome. Even though I never liked those martial art stuff or play with periods around old time. this series's humor just surprises me!!!

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Dec 4th, '05, 01:00

This series is very good so far. It's very interestin & funny. The story is very similar to the chinese series Princess Huai Yu.

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Dec 4th, '05, 02:12

lol this is far from awesome and i don't get why only a few people have comments about it
maybe it's becuase there is no subs out for it. lol but if u think about it, it's kind hard to sub without a time line.

persimon_pg

Post by persimon_pg » Dec 4th, '05, 14:18

Thank you for posting the torrent here. I've been waiting for this to come out since the series completed filming back in September '04. I've seen various episodes which completed their downloads and found that the story is similar to Huai Yu Gong Zhu . I find the characters interesting. Jang Nara is cute in her role and Alec Su looks handsome as the king.

jAnA

Post by jAnA » Dec 5th, '05, 13:41

azndgn26 wrote:This series is very good so far. It's very interestin & funny. The story is very similar to the chinese series Princess Huai Yu.
I haven't watch Princess Huai Yu (heard that this serial is very long) but I've visited some chinese forums ... many of those who had watched this said it was similar to Princess Huai Yu. Is there really many similarities between those two? (I think there will be posts saying this serial is similar to Huan Zhu Ge Ge...)

Anyways, don't let those similarities spoil the fun. Just enjoy the show :mrgreen:
pwner4once wrote:lol this is far from awesome and i don't get why only a few people have comments about it
maybe it's becuase there is no subs out for it. lol but if u think about it, it's kind hard to sub without a time line.
lol :lol ...you are right, this one is hard to sub... mainly because it's an ancient/period drama which uses many complicated words/expressions.
persimon_pg wrote:Thank you for posting the torrent here. I've been waiting for this to come out since the series completed filming back in September '04. I've seen various episodes which completed their downloads and found that the story is similar to Huai Yu Gong Zhu . I find the characters interesting. Jang Nara is cute in her role and Alec Su looks handsome as the king.
In my opinion, there are many characters that are likeable/lovable in this serial.
When I watched the trailer of this serial, I thought it will be boring watching the side characters stories. Like the love story between Situ Jing's brother, Situ Jian Nan & the emperor's cousin, Wen Qiang. But, Wen Qiang's determination to be with Situ Jian Nan forever & willingness to fight for their love really makes me admire her (personally I think she's a beautiful actress)

& about Princess An Ning (emperor's sister)...I thought she'll be very annoying at first... but after watching , I think she's very cute.

Bai Yun Fei looks old to me but he's okay...it was funny watching him being shy when An Ning kiss him & fell down from his seat. :lol

Jang Nara's character, Situ Jing was cute & I love watching her in her woman costumes. & it's fun watching Situ Jing when she was invited to the palace to accompany Princess An Ning.

About the emperor, he's a very intelligent emperor. The way he made others do things the way he wanted without telling them to do so was brilliant. & I really love watching Alec in his emperor costumes... :wub:

At first I think their hairstyles were very ridiculous (esp the Wen family)..but if you look carefully, they actually look quite real.. they combined the actors/actresses real hair with the wigs neatly..(it reminds me of Yi Tian Tu Long Ji/HSDS 2002)

& did anyone notice that some of the woman costumes look...er.. sexy? Just look at Princess An Ning, Situ Jing, Wen Mei Er & Situ Jing's mother... Funny seeing 'sexy costumes' in an ancient drama.

I haven't finish watching this, so I'll comment more later.
I have feelings that there will be two(or more) versions of this serial. Just like Alec's other serials. Taiwanese version of "Love of the Aegean Sea" have more scenes of En Qi & Xiao Tong. Both versions of "Warriors of the Yang Clan" had different endings(not really different, just some scenes were cut off).. not sure about "The Magic Touch of Fate" but some Ruby fans noticed some scenes in news clips & trailers were not in the drama.

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Dec 5th, '05, 22:14

hmmm ppl said it was very similar to Princess of Pearl & I've seen all three of that series & I dun see any similarities.

Here are the reasons why it's definately similar to Princess Huai Yu:
1. Both of da girls are princesses from a different Dynasty
2. They're both enemies with the Emperor's Dynasty
3. The princesses are both tomboys & like to run the streets
4. They both become "brothers" with the King and Prince/Official's son while bein a tomboy
5. They both fall in love with the King
6. There's the women dat want to become Empress & would do anythin to get her way & uses the Empress (King's mother)
7. They're both adopted
8. They both have an elder brother (within the family - not blood related)
9. Both the King & Prince/Official's son fall in love with the princesses wen they find out that she's a girl
10. The Prince/Official's son are forced by the King to marry someone they dun luv
11. They're both very playful & noes how to fight well

Some ppl even compared Princess Huai Yu to Princess of Pearl but I realli dun see them as the same.
Last edited by azndgn26 on Dec 6th, '05, 02:46, edited 1 time in total.

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Dec 6th, '05, 00:21

jAnA wrote:LOL...watched this serial till Eps 12 already :mrgreen:.. the plot gets more interesting (& funny) after they slowly uncover each other's identities...

Here's the torrent for the other eps.. This serial was supposed to have 30 eps but now it has 36 eps (& there's 33 eps for the one *about to be* aired in Taiwan [CTV channel])
for some reason, i am not able to download or connect to either servers.
this might be the few people who is watching this series. however looking from the first batch, there are far more people who's uploading it right now. therefore would u post some other link? maybe a chinese torrent website? eng or cn lang doens't matter. i can deal with both :D

persimon_pg

Post by persimon_pg » Dec 6th, '05, 00:46

I've just completed viewing the first 20 episodes and definitely, this story is like Huai Yu Gong Zhu. HYGZ is one of my favourite series and I still occasionally take my full bag of tapes out of storage and watch the complete series during my holidays. However, with Jang Nara and Alec Su as main roles in DMGZ, I still enjoy and look forward to watching the whole series. Does anyone know whether any torrrent site will have the Taiwanese version up for downloads? I find that the TV station seems to have a complete version than VCDS or DVDS. For example, I bought DVDS 0f "Miracle Healer" and found that the only kiss which appeared in the preview was missing but the Taiwanese version has it! I hope either icefish or ydy may have this.

hataz_Z

Post by hataz_Z » Dec 6th, '05, 09:05

i was interested in watching this for the leads too when i heard about it awhile ago.
can't wait for it to air in taiwan...only a few days to go!

camgackt

Post by camgackt » Dec 8th, '05, 04:21

Lucky you~~ It's airing in Taiwan soon??

If only it comes here... Downloaded episode 6 and 7 from Nomanymore's clubbox and immediately got addicted. Jang Nara is so cute~~ Can't say I like the dub though...

However!!! downloading for other episodes doesn't budge. This is so infuriating... ahh ah.

kapompom

Post by kapompom » Dec 8th, '05, 04:41

aww..so many series to download..so little HD space T_T..

as long is this one's funny, i don't mind watching this hehe. Lucky I haven't watch HYGZ tho ^^

joeyclaire

Post by joeyclaire » Dec 8th, '05, 08:12

Does anyone know which other clubbox have this drama besides Nomanymore CB?? I want to download ep1-5, 7, 8 but it's not available in Nomanymore's CB.

camgackt

Post by camgackt » Dec 9th, '05, 02:34

joeyclaire wrote:Does anyone know which other clubbox have this drama besides Nomanymore CB?? I want to download ep1-5, 7, 8 but it's not available in Nomanymore's CB.
I wish I can help you but I'm looking for another clubbox myself cause some of the downloads doesn't start at all! Only for a few episodes for the series.

But I guess you can PM Nomanymore here at D-addicts or at Soompi. Request for her to reupload..

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Dec 9th, '05, 03:29

joeyclaire wrote:Does anyone know which other clubbox have this drama besides Nomanymore CB?? I want to download ep1-5, 7, 8 but it's not available in Nomanymore's CB.
For future reference, alecsuclubbox has everything pertaining to Alec. :wub: The only minor problem is that it doesn't have chinese anymore only Korean. I usually just copy and paste the Korean words to google to find out what it is. I do know of some more clubboxes that has them but I can't access the site right now. In the clubboxes w/ chinese series thread, you will find many clubboxes there that may have what you want.

OK, I go the site to work, its the 3rd one from the bottom [조만공주(37)] I would give you the direct link but I can't get it to work.

joeyclaire

Post by joeyclaire » Dec 9th, '05, 05:01

Kai Lien wrote:
For future reference, alecsuclubbox has everything pertaining to Alec. :wub: The only minor problem is that it doesn't have chinese anymore only Korean. I usually just copy and paste the Korean words to google to find out what it is. I do know of some more clubboxes that has them but I can't access the site right now. In the clubboxes w/ chinese series thread, you will find many clubboxes there that may have what you want.

OK, I go the site to work, its the 3rd one from the bottom [조만공주(37)] I would give you the direct link but I can't get it to work.
Thank you kai lien for the clubbox link. It's really is a great CB. Have all the episodes for the drama. :wub: :salut:

camgackt

Post by camgackt » Dec 9th, '05, 14:37

Thank you kai lien so much for the link. But it does need logging in right? Does any username + password works??
I got this after logging in... :(
파일에 대한 다운로드권한이 없습니다.
준회원 이상만 다운로드 하실 수 있습니다.
and an error sign. What's wrong?

Thank you so much for your help!

heppy

Post by heppy » Dec 9th, '05, 17:14

O.O how come the emperor look so young have son 1? looks same age as him somemore.. hahas.. anyways.. jang nara looks cute in those clothes.. ^^

camgackt

Post by camgackt » Dec 10th, '05, 01:44

Hmmm? Did you actually watch the drama? The empreror doesn't have a son.... or rather I believe the "son" you're refering to is the son of the "king" of Yun Nan Province..

Hatasaro

Post by Hatasaro » Jan 12th, '06, 01:53

can anyone please upload my sassy princess for eps 21-eps36 in using megaupload or YSI or filefornt because i can use the BT/ Clubbox. Thank you.

cj
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by cj » Jan 15th, '06, 11:23

Kai Lien wrote:

Hi Kai Lien.... thanks for providing the clubbox link... however, tried to download the series but they have requested for id and password. Do you by any chance know the id and password\???? please advise.... thanks

FuLLmOOn

Post by FuLLmOOn » Jan 16th, '06, 09:38

wow dis serie is out!! i kno im late here but can someone please re-seed the first ep.? tnx in advance^^

starstruck

Post by starstruck » Feb 13th, '06, 21:04

36 episodes. finished.
chinese subbed.. mandarin
pretty quick. downloading right nows. [70kb/s]
http://nnv.dl1.btchina.net/download.php ... tid=610182

http://dl2.www2.btchina.net/download.ph ... tid=610182

http://nnv.dl1.btchina.net/download.php ... tid=610182

if the first one dont work. try the second one. if that dont work. the third. if not. try again.

susuking

Post by susuking » Feb 14th, '06, 05:17

the torrent is dead with ppl d/l half half, anyway, can someone plssssssssssssss seed for us poor soul

susuking

Post by susuking » Feb 15th, '06, 09:31

pls someone with the 2nd and third part, pls seed, all seeder are needed, once i'm done i'll take over seeding as long as i can

gurl

Post by gurl » Feb 18th, '06, 10:22

will this series be sub...... i seen the preview and i like it but will d-addict sub this series... i will be happy if they do sub it.....

susuking

Post by susuking » Feb 23rd, '06, 03:47

can someone please seed the last two chapters? it's been on 95.6% for the past two weeks ~

susuking

Post by susuking » Feb 24th, '06, 07:13

can someone please seedd?????~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heat3

Post by heat3 » Feb 25th, '06, 05:08

can some1 post the torrent file from esp 1...or link/???thanks

jennerz

Post by jennerz » Mar 13th, '06, 05:58

is there an alive torrents somewhere for this drama? any sites/clubboxes?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Mar 13th, '06, 06:30

jennerz wrote:is there an alive torrents somewhere for this drama? any sites/clubboxes?
here is the BTChina search result. the top two torrents (4913MB) look like they still have a lot of seeders. it is VCD-rmvb, 36 epsiodes, Mandarin spoken.

it's also available from murimzizon's clubbox. click on the link for the translation.

jennerz

Post by jennerz » Mar 17th, '06, 06:59

how do you use that website. i couldn`t find what you were talking about. ;( and how do i become a member of that clubbox. much thanks for the help though. =) appreciate it.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Mar 17th, '06, 08:26

jennerz wrote:how do you use that website. i couldn`t find what you were talking about. ;( and how do i become a member of that clubbox. much thanks for the help though. =) appreciate it.
here's a linkto a post i made about how to use BTChina...it labels what things are.

read the first post of the Official Clubbox Thread in the Korean Entertainment section for questions about clubbox. you need to have an id/pw to join this clubbox.

meliara

Post by meliara » Mar 22nd, '06, 02:06

I just finished watching this series..its so cute and hilarious!
Does anyone have the OST or know what the theme songs are for this drama ?

quiksilver

Post by quiksilver » Mar 22nd, '06, 02:11

is this similar to my sassy girl the series? that is a great drama, has anyone else seen it?

Lady Kithan

Post by Lady Kithan » Mar 22nd, '06, 09:57

Hi Meliara,
here is a link for a song from the series called "Fan Zhe Ba", I guess it is the theme song, but am not sure. It's fun anyway, I like the way it gets you in a good mood...

http://cpop.bww2.com/home.php

You have to register, but it is free. Go to Alec Su and songs -> there it is. Enjoy!

meliara

Post by meliara » Mar 24th, '06, 02:36

wooh, thanks Lady Kithan! I wonder who sings it, she's got such a cute voice. ^^

quiksilver

Post by quiksilver » Mar 24th, '06, 06:10

lady kithan, cool website, some good downloads there, do u know any other good download sites? thanks in advance and I will try the song for my sassy princess, sounds good!

quiksilver

Post by quiksilver » Mar 24th, '06, 06:24

lol so many popups on that site, i didnt end up getting the song, is it nice??

jAnA

Post by jAnA » Mar 24th, '06, 06:25

quiksilver wrote:lady kithan, cool website, some good downloads there, do u know any other good download sites? thanks in advance and I will try the song for my sassy princess, sounds good!
Is the link to DL the song still working? I uploaded it there last year.

I have the song in mp3 format, I can upload it here if you (or anyone) want... :-)

quiksilver

Post by quiksilver » Mar 24th, '06, 11:29

so where can i download the movie. sorry if i missed the link already. thnx!!

quiksilver

Post by quiksilver » Mar 24th, '06, 11:32

yes please can i have the song for this movie. thnx!! what do u think of this movie??

jAnA

Post by jAnA » Mar 24th, '06, 13:37

quiksilver wrote:yes please can i have the song for this movie. thnx!! what do u think of this movie??
Theme song: Fan Zhuo Ne (Singers: Alec Su & Jang Nara)
RapidShare or YouSendit

Insert song: Tian Bian (Singer: Jang Nara)
RapidShare or YouSendit

Note:
- If you notice, the "Fan Zhuo Ne" song used as the theme in the drama is not the same with this version. (I don't know who sang with JNR but I'm totally sure it's not Alec Su!)

@quiksilver:
It's entertaining but somehow it doesn't really make me hooked to it. Dunno why... As I'm a fan of Alec Su, I find the best part of the story is the the way the emperor make use of other ppl to do the things he wanted to do. I'm amazed with his intelligence (but it scares me when he became angry).

Oh, well, maybe I need to re-watch it to grasp the story & characters better (going to buy its VCD/DVDs cos I can't stand the quality of the rmvb files)...

camgackt

Post by camgackt » Mar 24th, '06, 14:33

Thank you for sharing the songs.. I have the first one but not the second one. =)

Hmmm? Fan Zhe Ne is not sang by Alec Su? But the version I have is indeed a duet by alec su and JNR.

jAnA

Post by jAnA » Mar 24th, '06, 15:29

camgackt wrote:Thank you for sharing the songs.. I have the first one but not the second one. =)

Hmmm? Fan Zhe Ne is not sang by Alec Su? But the version I have is indeed a duet by alec su and JNR.
No, what I mean is the one you saw in the beginning of the drama, that's not him.

jennerz

Post by jennerz » Mar 26th, '06, 22:45

how do i become a member of murimzizon's clubbox? i really want to get my sassy princess series.

sufia

My Sassy Princess

Post by sufia » Mar 29th, '06, 17:52

I have My Sassy Princess in my clubbox
http://clubbox.co.kr/gfamca

Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Ueda Jiro » Mar 30th, '06, 19:43

I've finished this series a week ago. It's quite good and entertaining but the last part ended a bit abrupt for me. They could have developed the story further but oh well...it's still a very nice watch. :thumright:

p.s. I like that hoodlum "Wan Ren Di" in the show. lol

heavenz_gurl

Post by heavenz_gurl » Apr 3rd, '06, 03:04

Does ne1 have a link to dl the full OST for this series?

i really like this series! its very funny and cute with ALEC and JNR in it.**cute alec** although i liked ALEC w/ CR (chae rim) acting together better.... :D :D when they were in LOTAS( love of the aegean sea) :-) sorry if im kinda "off topic"..hehe

still..this is a beautiful series...=DD

jAnA

Post by jAnA » Apr 3rd, '06, 03:21

heavenz_gurl wrote:Does ne1 have a link to dl the full OST for this series?

i really like this series! its very funny and cute with ALEC and JNR in it.**cute alec** although i liked ALEC w/ CR (chae rim) acting together better.... :D :D when they were in LOTAS( love of the aegean sea) :-) sorry if im kinda "off topic"..hehe

As far as I know, this serial doesn't have an official OST yet.

qtxyz86

Post by qtxyz86 » Apr 3rd, '06, 03:40

It is just another remake of the older taiwan series, Huai yu gong zhu 怀玉公主 (princess huai yu) So yea...I was kinda disappointed but then again, every chinese show is having remakes. XP

heavenz_gurl

Post by heavenz_gurl » Apr 3rd, '06, 22:12

jAnA wrote:
heavenz_gurl wrote:Does ne1 have a link to dl the full OST for this series?

As far as I know, this serial doesn't have an official OST yet.
really..?...no wonder i couldn't find it anywhere.... :glare:
well..thx anywayz...ill keep searching tho..

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Apr 17th, '06, 05:53

just wondering what language Jang Na ra used in the drama?

azntang89

nice drama

Post by azntang89 » Apr 17th, '06, 22:52

my sassy princess is really nice.

i have seen it already and it is really cool and very subtle, makes u want to noe what is next

crispyfly

Re: My Bratty Princess

Post by crispyfly » Apr 18th, '06, 02:47

This series is Taiwanese. It has Alec Su and Jang Na Ra. It is really fun and good. Can anyone upload direct kinks to watch pls

love_hearts

Post by love_hearts » Apr 18th, '06, 04:20

i have torrents if you want it :]

chunu

Post by chunu » Apr 18th, '06, 04:34

it's being uploaded now....eps. 1 - 5 . Please check the torrent
under the name " The Mischievous Princess ".

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Apr 19th, '06, 00:35

Moved to the Diao Man Gong Zhu thread.

littlemisspms

Bratty Princess / Diao Man Gong Zhu

Post by littlemisspms » Apr 27th, '06, 02:10

Don't know if there's been a topic for this series... but I just started watching it and it's really good :] (stole this from soompi, hehe)

Bratty Princess (刁蛮公主)
Starring: Jang Nara, Alec Su
Number of episodes: 30

[img]http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/987/050622042as.jpg[/img]

Basic Summary:
Si Tu Jing (Jang Nara) is the mischievous daughter of the country's leading general. Bored of her luxurious life, she assumes the identity of "Little Lobster", cross-dressing as a man to make a living for herself on the streets. Despite her mischievousness, Si Tu Jing is a good person at heart and steals money from the rich only to buy grain to feed the poor; her adorable and sassy personality is often the cause of many funny moments along the way. The emperor (Alec Su), who witnessed one of "Little Lobster’s” acts, was impressed by his kindness. The two become good friends, both unaware of each other's true identities (and genders). The series continues on, with many supporting characters, who all have their own plot lines and problems. Add in to the fact that Si Tu Jing is actually the surviving princess from the previous dynasty, and a group of rebels plan on dethroning the emperor in place of the princess- the series never has the time to drag.

[img]http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images ... 174826.jpg[/img]

OPENING SONG: (cuute)
DRAMAWIKI: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/My_Bratty_Princess
CTV OFFICIAL SITE: http://www.ctv.com.tw/event/2005/princess/

Enjoy :)